Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skipperthekipper

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2017-01-16

PostSubject: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:30 am

Hello and greetings fellow operators..
I am new to this forum but have known of it for some time. Somewhere around 6 Months after ∴N.D.C∴ died. I wanted to join then, but you were accepting no further members at the time lol!  Now it appears you are accepting new members and so.... here I am.
I have also been working on the stone on my own for over 3 years now and I have gotten close but... "no cigar" as yet.
I am not going to ask any of you how to do it and since I've gotten this far without anyones help, then it should be given to me, if ever, by the grace of God. No one less...
At any rate I have been motivated by a little prayer that I made and I thought it would be fitting, to share the text with you all. Hope it fits.

Dear lord,
Bless this operators attempt at this workship and for all the blessed wonders this stone can accomplish in Destiny by us.
Lead us not into impatience, but through our failures give us enlightenment, strength, time and courage for our next attempt.
If our goal is finally achieved, then not through vile, contemptual intentions, but because the attempts and patience either found a good soul or made a good soul, through this stone, by the workship required for its accomplishment....
Amen
                                                                     Skip N.

I wrote this prayer about a year ago and it helps me keep moving despite the drawbacks I've experienced and there have been a few. When I count the Alembics that I have broken. More than 15. They cost 50 bucks a shot! Shocked
The prayer helps me to keep moving, I hope it can help someone here and it is my pleasure to give.

God bless you all
Skip

Last edited by skipperthekipper on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:53 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Thankyou Traveller,
My wish, after accomplishing this "Great work", is to help 6000 people in need... daily, and not have to worry about it.
That prayer should get me there..., God willing Exclamation
Your blessing is well placed, I am not a German Frater, I am just a normal american, left behind, once upon a time....GI.
Honor Guard Salute:!:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:45 pm

By the way, who was this Frater Albertus and what did he do so terribly wrong????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:31 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:39 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:58 am

Well now, _ Traveller, your concern about my health is well noted and I thank you. This is good advice for ANYONE who finally acquires the Philosopher Stone. And although Frater Albertus and our ∴N.D.C∴ have left us, for I must add (for a probably better place), it's not how they handled the Stone, once they acquired it, it is really what they gave to the Community that surrounded them that counts. In both cases, they kept a fire burning, a dream, built motivation in our hearts so that we could move forward knowing it is possible. Good and we should applaud them both, but your concern for me is well noted, to wit: If I should ever acquire the Stone, I intend to help 6000 people in need, daily for a 1000 years and never be in need, not even once.
If you look at it like that _ Traveller, you would also see, that I, with my great years of "age", am nothing more than a child with a dream....
Thank you
By the way Traveller, your Profile doesn't tell us much about yourself, though you may have good advise, it would put more weight on what you say here if we knew a little more about you. What da ya say, Partner... Update? Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:42 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:26 am

Very well written, Traveller... though your punctuation and sentence structure tells me, that although you are well read (reader of books), you are probably not of a native english speaking country. Of course I could be wrong.
The cautionary advise you give is of good worth, but what I claim to do if I ever achieve the Stone (helping others), is something that one should do as a habit even before he can give greatly (i.e. blessed wonders). In this way you learn to give to the deserving more or less anonymously. As you can see, I have already started giving. For example: If everyone here in this Forum were to read this thread daily and follow it, find that my Prayer was of some worth and read it for some personal motivation, then I am already nibbeling on those 6000 people in need.
There are many ways to help, I'm starting now... In a 1000 years, I'll be better at it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:06 am

You are right this is not my native language. Sorry if you feel any difficulty in reading my texts, but you got the meaning what I was trying to tell you, sounds good.

Sir you said, you was about to join the forum some time ago, after nick passed, and now this time you came here, but sir this site is almost no more to run, no one is here, except of some inexperienced persons, who are still looking for the stone, that it will come from the sky, and fulfill their desires, but this is all against the precepts of Nature. As you said that it looks that I have read many books, I did it, and I am doing this from since 10 years, my daily routine was this, that everyday I was finish reading the 50 pages of the book. Then next morning other 50, and so on, but you can say that God given me this lot of knowledge, but all because of my own hard work, in this way, And probably this is the reason that God select those peoples who are worthy of this gift of nature, or who are not worthy of it. All depends on your intention, and contemplations in this way to achieve this task of Nature.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:30 am

Thanks Traveller and though alot of members have left this Forum since then, when Alchemy-Illuminated was started by Nick. Still, let me take some time here with the rest of you still reading this Forum and this Thread in particular.  To begin with, I have known of this Forum for some time now and followed it with much fascination in the beginning over 2 years ago. At that time it was impossible to interact with you. So, eventually the fascination faded and I turned back to my work on the Stone, alone. Now a good three years have past and I have learned much through the readings of Paracelcus, Hermes, Coumt de Saint Germain, A.E. Waite and many others. Lately I was grazing through the Internet (looking for enlightenment, again!) and came upon an old video, I knew of, from Nick, (the busy Alchemist) and watched it again. It's pretty fast forward, but as I watched it, I realized that alot of photos shown in this video were getting pretty familiar. I had them going in my Lab! But then I found this other Link, (I think it was from Bluefloor). In it was a Dia frame of pictures and I clicked them to the right and looked at them all. One of those frames had a recipe in it, as I was again, up until that moment, at the end of another attempt. This frame held a hand written copy of a recipe I had never tried before. Many may find me to be a little too optimistic, but Ladies! I'm here to tell you, I am finally at a point where I am beginning to understand what needs to be done and now, everyday is getting brighter. So now, if I make anymore mistakes... I know what I did wrong and will better understand what to do next.
For example:
1. I know where the Sun is.
2. I know where the Moon is.
3. I know how to marry them, bath them and produce a child more glorious than before. Our Mercury... without this, you will toil in vain.
4. The rest is common knowledge to the inspired operators of this Forum.
Now, I haven't gotten this far as yet.... But I don't think anyone actively involved in this Forum has either. I may be wrong, but I doubt it. Unless you can multiply it and project it, you only have a form of an elixer that you might be able to heal your dog or similiar pet with. The proof is not through healing creatures, your proof is when you can take a pan of hot lead, wrap a sliver of the Stone in wax, throw it into the molten lead and watch how it all turns into Gold. That simple.
It's when you take 1/10th of your Stone, put it in the Alembic, add just enough of "our Mercury", that it will hold no more, destill it and watch the Stone multiply 10 fold... Careful not to burst your vessel!
That simple.
If you can do this, you have the real Philosopher Stone!
Like I said, I haven't gotten this far as yet, however, let's just say, there's this light ahead... it's not dim anymore or dark, there is a light now that I'm seeing and by the grace of God... it's getting brighter for me, everyday now!
If you think you have it and need a guinea pig, use Lead!

I hope this was fun to read, it was fun to write. We are all just Operators at the moment. Once you have made the Stone, you graduate to an Alchemist. If you survive longer than 10 years after you make the Stone, you are an Adept of the first order.
Normally, those who where involved in this Forum and namely those of who had achieved the "Great work", moved on... only God knows where they went. If I do achieve this "Great work" on my own as well, I intend to stay with a number of you, for as long as I can.
But alas, as the Traveller counseled me before it may be too dangerous for fear of the Judas among us. That the secret be thrown to the Swine (Pigs). It will all depend...
God bless the Members of this Forum
Amen

Last edited by skipperthekipper on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:00 am

To the Traveller,
though your counsel is wise and I weigh them considerably, please don't call me "sir" anymore.... I work for a living.... lol!  
My name is Skip and you or anyone else responding to any posts that I send here, may use my name this way in the future.
Thanks friend  Smile
Skip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:12 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:42 am

Okay Mr. Traveller, have it your way....
But why do you think I am working with disgusting things??? Like I said, in my introduction, I work construction over here in Germany. I have a Dump truck at my disposal. Our Firm is situated on the Danube and we often have work in Austria. Well..., there is a Sulpher mine down there... I was able to get an unlimited supply of some and put it in my basement. OK, the stuff smell like rotten eggs, but its not disgusting!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:22 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:27 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:33 am

I really do have all the material I need. The Sulfer, the Salt (from the Dead Sea, in Israel) and the Morning Dew of which I collected, painstakingly from the Rose pettles on a full moon in Spring that we have growing in our garden. 50 Kerr jars full of morning dew collected during 3 mornings of a full moon. I'll do this every year now, since I've run out of it. But you can still use Destilled water, I hope. Anyway, this recipe I found on the Internet tells me I need to putrify the Sulfer for a Philsophical month (44 day) or so, then you have either the Sun or the Moon... I'm not sure. The Salt is the mate and I don't have to clean out its lead, because its pure. But I have to wait..., end of February before the Sulfer is ready... But that was the Key!!
What do ya think, Traveller? Am I on the right Path??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:35 am

Ohhkay, Gipsum!?! Have to look that up and prepare it maybe. Darn! But I'm getting closer! Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:49 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:15 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:22 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:50 am

Armand Barbault... OK Embarassed I will look into this... Rolling Eyes Thanks Traveller pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:16 am

By the way, Armand Barbault was a Frenchman, but I'll get his book "Gold of a thousand mornings" and read it...Sleep  I hope it's entertaining lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:54 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:45 pm

the end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    

Back to top Go down

My prayer to the operators of Alchemy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next