The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My prayer to the operators of Alchemy

Go down 
+2
Traveller
skipperthekipper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-03-21

My prayer to the operators of Alchemy  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    My prayer to the operators of Alchemy  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 6:31 pm

Traveller wrote:
No, no don't say like this, when I mentioned these philosophical terms, then I was meant to tell you, that according to my way, I use these things as a guide, but it doesn't mean that I use these things for the philosophers traditional way, but I use these terms in place of the way where and how I discovered nature.

See I also write there this,

Now philosophers use these things to prepare their one matter, but I will use these things in my writings for all 9.

It means all these natural influences, i perceive but it doesn't mean that i am following their long way. If you had difficulty to understand this then now i cleared this to you.

OK, I will wait to try to figure all this out until your book has been written. Please continue.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    My prayer to the operators of Alchemy  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 6:50 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    My prayer to the operators of Alchemy  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 6:59 pm

Traveller wrote:
Again,... a philosopher write a book, but not in the way, as you are thinking about it, because in this case we not use the word of Author, but a messenger, who is going to write the book. So there is a message what i was all about to give it to the students of this Art.

And its not all about writing a book and publishing it, and selling it, as what a common publisher do it, but i will upload my message via my book freely on internet. Because our Art is like a religion, which any common person couldn't be able to understand.

Well said! That's the right attitude!
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    My prayer to the operators of Alchemy  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 2:33 am

So here I was put a great emphasis, in this thread that Alchemy is all about the Great Work, and nothing else, but out of this topic when philosophers discovered different lower grade methods, then in that case they were either achieving the perfect way of Great Work, or finding a way to proof a real transmutation.

But our brother PulvisRubeus told another reason, that they were medical practitioners, or Alchemical Doctors, who made different remedies to cure different diseases. And our brother also said that "Paracelsus" is a perfect example. He is absolutely right, and I agree that from all of his 99 books he mostly worked, on thousands of things, and trying to achieve better medicines, but going out of the way in place of achieving a Great Work. Then the "result" of his style of working on these low grade things we can easily see, after having a look on his Age, 46, but somewhere said, 42. So this is the result when someone work out of the way.

Now according to this example if someone actually want to be an alchemical doctor, in our this modern times, then he should to manage 1000s of earthen vessels, and glassware's and many variety of furnaces, and need a wide area, but remember how much the area will be more wide, someone could work on more to more things. But working on completely out of Course, finally the person can get a privilege, that he worked just in the style of our great philosophers, but there are many more examples, like of John Baptist, and Joseph du Chesne, all of these philosophers works are great to guide to others, if someone can follow my brothers advice.

But if someone want to work, right on the true path, which only leads us towards to achieve better medicines, for our health, then follow the way, of one matter, one fire, one vessel.

Here I am not showing you light, that I will be there to guide all of you, but as a virtuous person, I am doing my work and trying to lead all of you towards the right path, which is the only one when we talk about our Art. And there is nothing in place of this in our whole Alchemy.

I said somewhere that it is the style of a true philosopher to make traditions, here I am making this tradition, that our Art is all about achieving the Great Work and nothing else, because our medicine can surpass any kind of a lower grade medicine, by hundred times. So follow or not to follow, is in your own hand, if you really don't want to harm yourself in any way. And for doing this first you have to understand the Nature, Constitution, and Disposition of things.

As according to my achievements, you just give me anything in my hand, any dirt, any mineral, any stone, and I will direct it towards Elixir, I am not here admiring my experience, but just telling you that it is a sign of a true philosopher, if ever you be able to do it, then it means you now becomes a true philosopher.

Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    My prayer to the operators of Alchemy  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:53 am

Traveller wrote:
But if someone want to work, right on the true path, which only leads us towards to achieve better medicines, for our health, then follow the way, of one matter, one fire, one vessel.

Here I am not showing you light, that I will be there to guide all of you, but as a virtuous person, I am doing my work and trying to lead all of you towards the right path, which is the only one when we talk about our Art.

When you work with one matter, one fire, one vessel what temperature range do you work with?

What is your starting matter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My prayer to the operators of Alchemy    My prayer to the operators of Alchemy  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My prayer to the operators of Alchemy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3