The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mystery of GW

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:07 am

But I like the way of Animal solvent, I saw that Schmeldvich don’t like my way of teaching, as when I was discussing in the Glauber’s thread, and sharing the different things after learning and observing the different methods from the huge set of writings of Glauber, so now I can only give an Idea, which I saw that now Chasm don’t like it very much, but he likes the idea of BLACKENING the cloth but not the way of BURNING it.

But again it seems a matter of common sense that if something is made from common disgusting Uriine, then it brings a black color, because in the sewage we can better see the same color.

Is it Alchemy ?

If yes then what kind of Alchemy it is ?

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:38 am

Traveller wrote:
You know why I start misbehaving with you, because you are saying openly that you want to learn from me but what I clearly see that you believe only on your own philosophy and on your own work, which you have done in a wrong way, or if you able to done it in a right way then still you can’t accomplish anything, because where you were looking to achieve your goal there is nothing SPECIAL.

Brother Traveller, you misbehave because you are challenged!
Yes, I said clearly that I wish to learn of your understanding. I want to know what it is that you know. I can learn from speaking with you on the subject.
When you speak incorrectly, I challenge you. This doesn't mean that only believe in my own philosophy, it means that I disagree with you.
I endeavour to show you why you are wrong by using quotes and also by asking you questions that should be simple for you to answer.

Now brother, you ask:
Traveller wrote:
"Can SPIRIT OF TARTAR be used in place of uriine?"
Alexbr has already given you the answer of the books which is a correct answer.
I also see that he is more eager to continue with the discussion. This is good and shows that although he disagrees with my stance, he can see the merit of our discussion; So, hands up to you alexbr  cheers

But I wish to say a little more about this apparent substitution of which it appears that the books imply. This is in some way attached to our discussion of the burning of the cloth.
You recall how I've said that alcohol is the omega of the plant kingdom. This is the ultimate subject that is found in the art of spagyrics.
Now, if we wish to see what lies beyond alcohol, we must venture into the animal kingdom and perform as we did with plants and examine our resultant subject. What do we have? What are the characteristics? You don't know, this is for certain!
So when I've indicated that a cloth will burn with a flame when the Mercury is correctly prepared, I know that we are dealing with vegetable Mercury.
However, to go beyond the alcohol, we must look into the next kingdom which is the last and highest, animal.
How does the animal Mercury burn?
The answer is simple! It burns as a flame, but is not a flame. It is white and fetid and consumes a cloth properly made. It is ignited by warmth, not flame.
It is water, not plasma.
You have indicated that you believe that the cloth blackens, taking an educated guess, but in truth, you have not made a Mercury from the animal kingdom from which you may examine its properties.
Instead, you misbehave.
You make too many assumptions, as it is your habit to assume to know what people are doing, what they are using, presuming to know results, etc,etc.

I could inform you how foolish you look making some of the statements you've made, but this is not my style. But it will suffice to say, that you've put your foot in your mouth too often.
And don't take this in any wrong way, I'm simply saying that you speak of things without knowing what you speak of.

Continuing...Since I've gone through the trouble of differentiating animal Mercury from the vegetable, which two have different characteristics. I will give you one right now, viz. That the animal Mercury can NEVER be inflammable.
Go ahead and look this up!
You have asked me, can we substitute the mercuries, of course! But what will be the results? You don't know! You only know that it can be done. You are told that it is a medicine...sure, but is it what you are looking for? Again,  you don't know!
What I've just demonstrated, is that there is a correlation in method when dealing with the different kingdoms. If you were wise, you'd see this.
Further, once the animal kingdom Mercury is at hand, we've reached the head and only have the tail to turn back on, which is Mineralis and the ouroborus complete!!!
Brother, both you and Alexbr have much to learn. I'm not some lowly troll playing games for your amusement. Ive decoded the system of the ancients.
Both of you need to do this before you can move forward with understanding.
Your games are getting tired Sleep
I would love for you to be of the same class that we can talk further, but you are not yet there Traveller, but in time perhaps.
jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Chasm wrote:
However, to go beyond the alcohol, we must look into the next kingdom which is the last and highest, animal.
How does the animal Mercury burn?
The answer is simple! It burns as a flame, but is not a flame. It is white and fetid and consumes a cloth properly made. It is ignited by warmth, not flame.

Here you give a mind blowing answer, so hands up, cheers but it is not, so hands down.  Embarassed

Chasm wrote:
It is water, not plasma.

Reason you tells here, so keep in mind that we are making a plasma, not any water.  Laughing

Chasm wrote:
That the animal Mercury can NEVER be inflammable.

You are right but we are also not making any of it, as you mentioned in your words.

Further I can tell you more about this combustible water, which properties you will never find written in any book of the Philosopher, as I said that there are two Universal Dissolvents, both originates from the same root, as philosophers used both of them for their works, I tell you their tastes, and colors, first water when driven out of the condenser, then it was bitter, second was sweet, our modern spagyrists named them Mercury simplex and duplex, first water gives a light yellow color, while second was clear with a little bluish hue.

But as my experiment was not successful because of some reasons, but now I am ready to make it once again, as I am always.

The reason was that I didn’t give priority to the deep study of all the hermetic and philosophical texts, but at that time I had studied some hundreds of texts, which was not enough, but now after that failure, I changed my mindset and since devoted myself to a complete study of all the useful and valueable texts. And so I complete it, where I also able to make a huge collection of all the valueable alchemical texts, into the form of one single pdf format, the good thing is that I myself arranged every method into its right category, for providing most of the help to the reader that he don’t feel much difficulty in understanding these texts.

But again I must say that divine providence is recommended.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
However, to go beyond the alcohol, we must look into the next kingdom which is the last and highest, animal.
How does the animal Mercury burn?
The answer is simple! It burns as a flame, but is not a flame. It is white and fetid and consumes a cloth properly made. It is ignited by warmth, not flame.

Here you give a mind blowing answer, so hands up, cheers but it is not, so hands down.  Embarassed

Chasm wrote:
It is water, not plasma.

Reason you tells here, so keep in mind that we are making a plasma, not any water.  Laughing

Chasm wrote:
That the animal Mercury can NEVER be inflammable.

You are right but we are also not making any of it, as you mentioned in your words.

Further I can tell you more about this combustible water, which properties you will never find written in any book of the Philosopher, as I said that there are two Universal Dissolvents, both originates from the same root, as philosophers used both of them for their works, I tell you their tastes, and colors, first water when driven out of the condenser, then it was bitter, second was sweet, our modern spagyrists named them Mercury simplex and duplex, first water gives a light yellow color, while second was clear with a little bluish hue.

But as my experiment was not successful because of some reasons, but now I am ready to make it once again, as I am always.

The reason was that I didn’t give priority to the deep study of all the hermetic and philosophical texts, but at that time I had studied some hundreds of texts, which was not enough, but now after that failure, I changed my mindset and since devoted myself to a complete study of all the useful and valueable texts. And so I complete it, where I also able to make a huge collection of all the valueable alchemical texts, into the form of one single pdf format, the good thing is that I myself arranged every method into its right category, for providing most of the help to the reader that he don’t feel much difficulty in understanding these texts.

But again I must say that divine providence is recommended.

Regards.

Could you explain ''Divine Providence'' in your own words Traveller?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Traveller wrote:


Further I can tell you more about this combustible water, which properties you will never find written in any book of the Philosopher, as I said that there are two Universal Dissolvents, both originates from the same root, as philosophers used both of them for their works, I tell you their tastes, and colors, first water when driven out of the condenser, then it was bitter, second was sweet, our modern spagyrists named them Mercury simplex and duplex, first water gives a light yellow color, while second was clear with a little bluish hue.

But as my experiment was not successful because of some reasons, but now I am ready to make it once again, as I am always.

The reason was that I didn’t give priority to the deep study of all the hermetic and philosophical texts, but at that time I had studied some hundreds of texts, which was not enough, but now after that failure, I changed my mindset and since devoted myself to a complete study of all the useful and valueable texts. And so I complete it, where I also able to make a huge collection of all the valueable alchemical texts, into the form of one single pdf format, the good thing is that I myself arranged every method into its right category, for providing most of the help to the reader that he don’t feel much difficulty in understanding these texts.

But again I must say that divine providence is recommended.

My brother Traveller, by your own words, you've shown that you are not serious. I am disappointed to say the least. Of course you've had failures. This is a certainty! Also, please don't be upset when I tell you that every interested party has a huge collection of free and valuable texts. Unfortunately for you, the books are still veiled. This is apparent by your own words. Look here:
Traveller wrote:
Further I can tell you more about this combustible water, which properties you will never find written in any book of the Philosopher, as I said that there are two Universal Dissolvents, both originates from the same root, as philosophers used both of them for their works, I tell you their tastes, and colors, first water when driven out of the condenser, then it was bitter, second was sweet, our modern spagyrists named them Mercury simplex and duplex, first water gives a light yellow color, while second was clear with a little bluish hue.

My friend, all of OUR medicines are dulcified. They are sweet!
The first is of a brilliant whiteness. I've tasted it myself!!! It is not yellow, though, a yellow oil assists the making of this sweet white water.
I've shown photos of this.

The second, which some call duplex, some call Thurim, others Gabritius , etc,etc,etc. is red, spoken of in every book and is no secret except to the ignorant.

You yourself are a modern working in a sophisticated way adding heterogenous things by your very own words. Then you profess to have done what the masters, according to you, haven't done.
You are an insult to our brothers in this sense Traveller.
You belittle those who were true and just, so as to prop yourself up as a modern day Cagliostro, which is a shameful thing.

Your vainglorious rantings are nothing but pomp and puffery.
You are not an adept. I have already ascertained this. You are far from an adept as the moon is from the sun and I hope that the members whom you've been preying on, can see through your glass fascade which I have easily broken.
It is one thing to share your knowledge should you possess any of benefit, but it is another thing to profess yourself a teacher, which you are not without doubt, and mislead without care of outcome or consequence.

Brother, know this; God works through each and everyone of us. If I am lying here, the price I will pay will be great and I accept this. But I don't fear for any punishment because I know that I am speaking truthfully.
You are skilled in rhetoric, yet you don't wish to out right lie. Why? Because you fear God. You may not respect me. But you fear offending God.
So choose your words wisely if and when you respond because in my eyes, you are still a brother regardless of your fallacious musings because, as you've said:
"But again, I must say, that divine providence is recommended."
So if I have been so blessed, who are you upset with?
What have I said to make you upset?

Anyways Traveller, all the blessings to you. You are a smart guy for sure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:37 pm

tAlchemist wrote:
Could you explain ''Divine Providence'' in your own words Traveller?

Ask your Creator.

But if you want an alternative answer, then I say, with hard, consistent, and long labor anything can be achieved, means what is a thing, you want the most.

Chasm wrote:
The second, which some call duplex, some call Thurim, others Gabritius , etc,etc,etc. is red, spoken of in every book and is no secret except to the ignorant.

I was talking about the second form of Mercury which is called the more purified form of the first, you need to go again to the texts I was quoted here for you.

It is simplex because in its present state it is inactive, but when after rectification through its own red earth a new life engenders in it, then it gains the power from its own salty earth and becomes duplex.

The red one is not the Mercury it is the Ferment.

So you start messing my brain, I already told you, that you will not come out of your philosophy, and our discussion will give nothing to others, but you still want it, the problem is that on which things you have worked, these things are far away from any Alchemy.

Chasm wrote:
All of OUR medicines are dulcified. They are sweet!
The first is of a brilliant whiteness. I've tasted it myself!!! It is not yellow, though, a yellow oil assists the making of this sweet white water. I've shown photos of this.

You are a pomp, puffery or I am such a one, the proof I can provide by asking you a one simple QUESTION.

Give me the reference of only one single ALCHEMICAL (not chemical) text which shows your process of GREAT WORK, word by word, without leaving any single step ???

There is must be something in your subject, because according to me, its boo has created an effect on your mind, which you calls sweetness. scratch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Traveller wrote:
I was talking about the second form of Mercury which is called the more purified form of the first, you need to go again to the texts I was quoted here for you.

It is simplex because in its present state it is inactive, but when after rectification through its own red earth a new life engenders in it, then it gains the power from its own salty earth and becomes duplex.

The red one is not the Mercury it is the Ferment.

Yes, the first form is the white. The second form is the red. This is written in every text and you're mistaken to think otherwise.

It is simplex because it is first. It is not inactive. It is very active. Perhaps your failed sophistications were inactive and no wonder!

It is duplex because it has been twice exhalted and this 2nd exaltation is red, which is ferment to the white, yet it is still Mercury, only more matured.

In answer to your question:

1. An Open Entrance to the Closed Palace of the King
2. The Keys of Eudoxus
3. The Glory of the World
4. The One True Way
5. The New Chemical Light
6. An Alchemical Wedding
7. The Golden Chain of Homer
8. The Emerald Tablet
9. The Turba Philosophorum

These 9 should be more than enough. If you cannot learn from these, then I'd suggest that you stop reading the books and pay more attention to some of my posts which are a little more generous in background informations that will give you a better understanding of the art.
Your chemistry will not aide you here, but natural philosophy will.

You insist on telling me that this discussion benefits no one and I disagree. Perhaps someone will give an opinion.
There are a few precious bits of information revealed here that can be understood if you have the wherewithal to notice.

And don't feel insulted that I called you a puffer, it is only a name for those who do as you do. Poor Alexbr has put much hope into you and you can only disappoint him...messing with his brain as you do, always failing to answer such simple questions.
I'm not messing with your brain. How could this be? You're an adept! Do you mean to say that you doubt this?
I can come across as harsh or strong willed...even arrogant! But there is a saying, " the truth hurts." Which is not to say that I wish to hurt you, I don't!
I'm not going to lie to you nor myself. But I will always question what you know.
You know quite a lot. I've noticed this from the first time you came to AP forum.

I simply wish to keep our discussion real so that the members here can gain some insights from our discussion. They are the jury and more often than you think, they will make the correct call.

By the way brother, it hasn't gone unnoticed that you refuse to lie to me when pushed. For this you are blessed and loved, trust me.

My kindest regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:33 pm

I remember going to AP forum thinking i knew how to make the stone...

Cringe times when i look at those posts. I thought i knew the process with confidence. "Golden Dawn sir, i have it with royalty under the full moon" was me just saying I have common u-rine (it will not let me post \"philosophical dew\" by itself) with kundalini fire mixed in it, under a full moon night.

Sounds cool, may sound legit to a newbie! Seemed legit to me, thats why i said it!

I spoke with confidence, and maybe if i didnt veil my tongue since i actually thought i had the process, i may have gotten called out for something.

Is Travellers intention here to teach, or to share his exciting revelation, which from what i understand, he is trying to slightly veil, but say just enough so that we can get an idea to form a picture as a whole of what hes talking about...

When i shared what i knew, i wanted to share in order to contribute and help, but veil it so that i dont expose the process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:09 am

You are going against, because your process of Uriine doesn’t match with my work.  scratch

Let me reminds you, that we were here talking about only the Mercury so that’s why I didn’t mention about the red Blood.

When I wrote the words simplex, duplex, then along with it I also wrote that our modern Alchemists termed the Mercury in this language, so why are you repeatedly telling me that what the Ancients was mentioned in their books.

Did you read the books of Modern Alchemists like PONs, where they use a process in start to call Mercury when it is in its simple state and then when it goes towards the graduation then it becomes duplex and when it becomes the stone then they named it triplex.

But if you want the terms regarding the words used by our Ancient Philosophers, then I have already explained my work in another hunter's thread.

http://alchemy-illuminated.forumotion.com/t763-putrefaction

Go at the middle of the thread.

I don't know why are you getting out of your mind, what did I say ?

Uriine is not the Universal Subject, you are only fooling yourself and others.

And I didn’t give hope to others, but I already did it what I could do.

You used the word prey, you know when your MShoAT, made the site for inviting the persons like you that they come and start their works on Uriine, you all are prey and now what I see that after following the books of those Chemists, and after facing the failure you are trying to make yourself hunter. wow good to go  Laughing

Your provided different references of the books are wrong, I have already read those books many times, if we will start to go deep then I challenge you that your process will not match with these texts.  bounce

But I am still on the words that according to the Alchemical perspective how you will differ Oil of Tartar from common Uriine ?

Even you call yourself an Alchemist, but still you cannot explain this little information.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:36 am

tAlchemist wrote:
I remember going to AP forum thinking i knew how to make the stone...

Cringe times when i look at those posts. I thought i knew the process with confidence. "Golden Dawn sir, i have it with royalty under the full moon" was me just saying I have common u-rine (it will not let me post \"philosophical dew\" by itself) with kundalini fire mixed in it, under a full moon night.

Sounds cool, may sound legit to a newbie! Seemed legit to me, thats why i said it!

I spoke with confidence, and maybe if i didnt veil my tongue since i actually thought i had the process, i may have gotten called out for something.

Is Travellers intention here to teach, or to share his exciting revelation, which from what i understand, he is trying to slightly veil, but say just enough so that we can get an idea to form a picture as a whole of what hes talking about...

When i shared what i knew, i wanted to share in order to contribute and help, but veil it so that i dont expose the process.

Traveller has no revelation to make. He is a Fakir. He possesses the art of rhetoric to a fair degree, however, when pressed, he lowers himself in a way that is unbecoming. He has claimed to be an adept but he is obviously not.
He has admittedly failed in the past...his words! But now he thinks that he has it figured out and is waiting for Spring to begin his work yet again.
He's not veiling anything other than that he knows nothing special which is again evidenced by his repeatedly insisting that off the shelf products may be used in the work which is blatantly false.
I have pushed him on this and shown him the quotes that are relevant.
He has not demonstrated that he has a grasp of the alchemical process.
He has only shown an understanding of some chemical processes which are not sufficient to a proper understanding of alchemy.
When asked some serious questions, he fails to answer and instead deflects. I've offered him ways out where he could speak the truth, which would look bad on him, or lie in the presence of God. He chose never to lie, only to not answer at all.
And so, after these few days, as one can read here, it is apparent to me, that Traveller is out of his league and acting like one left with sour grapes. But it's okay! He's still a seeker. We are rare and each of us is worthy of each other's respect...at least!!!

Traveller wrote:
Did you read the books of Modern Alchemists like PONs, where they use a process in start to call Mercury when it is in its simple state and then when it goes towards the graduation then it becomes duplex and when it becomes the stone then they named it triplex.
No, I don't read the modern books. Simplex is white, duplex is red, and so called triplex or the Magistry is purple.

Quote :
Uriine is not the Universal Subject, you are only fooling yourself and others.
I've already told you that it wasn't. It isn't the solvent any more than grape juice isn't wine!

Quote :
And I didn’t give hope to others, but I already did it what I could do.

Well, it sure looked like that's what you were doing, not that it's a bad thing, but when you're giving erroneous information, then it bothers me.

Quote :
Your provided different references of the books are wrong, I have already read those books many times, if we will start to go deep then I challenge you that your process will not match with these texts.

lol! My friend whenever you are ready you can go deep if it is at all possible for you to do so. From the understanding that you've demonstrated, you will err. Seriously, these books are all wrong? jocolor

Quote :
But I am still on the words that according to the Alchemical perspective how you will differ Oil of Tartar from common Uriine ?
Then read my words again and meditate on them jocolor


Last edited by chasm369 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:51 am

Chasm wrote:
Traveller wrote:
Uriine is not the Universal Subject, you are only fooling yourself and others.

I've already told you that it wasn't. It isn't the solvent any more than grape juice isn't wine!

I mean to say that you cannot make any such thing from this common Uriine which you can call Universal Dissolvent.

I must say that the members of that site have something special, that a practitioner of Uriine is judging my works, that is it right or wrong.

Buddy what’s going on here.  Laughing

Chasm what questions you have asked me, which I didn't answer.

I told you that there could never be any fruitful discussion because our subjects are far different from our way of understanding of our own works.

Okay I feel like grapes are sour but I am happy that you find it Sweet. Laughing

tAlchemist wrote:
Is Travellers intention here to teach, or to share his exciting revelation, which from what i understand, he is trying to slightly veil.

I wasn’t come here to either teach others, or share with others my exiting revelations, but I was come here with a hope that there will be someone like me, but then I realized that you all are just wandering outside of the field, then I started to tell others that keep their faith on this lost Art, and one day God will show you the Light. And further I started to share with others how much I could. There is no teacher which someone can find in this journey, I myself take all the education without following to any one single person.

And the same thing I was telling to all, especially to alexbr that a person can learn from everything.

tAlchemist wrote:
I thought i knew the process with confidence. "Golden Dawn sir, i have it with royalty under the full moon" was me just saying I have common u-rine (it will not let me post Uriine by itself) with kundalini fire mixed in it, under a full moon night.

And I was also come here to lead others that they don’t follow any of such things, with the intention to guide them that they don’t face any loss.

But I think you like to work on exciting Uriine.

Then I say that we already have a Teacher here. Good luck  santa

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Serious Question   Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:54 am

Traveller wrote:


I wasn’t come here to either teach others, or share with others my exiting revelations, but I was come here with a hope that there will be someone like me, but then I realized that you all are just wandering outside of the field, then I started to tell others that keep their faith on this lost Art, and one day God will show you the Light.

And further I started to share with others how much I could.

There is no teacher which someone can find in this journey, I myself take all the education without following to any one single person.

And I was also come here to lead others that they don’t follow any of such things, with the intention to guide them that they don’t face any loss.

But, Traveller, you have not accomplished anything...

You yourself say every couple of weeks that you will begin "soon".

Therefore everything you say is unpracticed theory. Only theory. No practice. No success. No fruit from any of your previous self-admitted unsuccessful failures.

Why do you consider yourself an Adept...?

What have you accomplished other than compiling a PDF with someone else's words (that you wish will become true once you start actually doing something and start experimenting) but ultimately do not understand because you have not begun the Work?

It would be different if you had something worthwhile to contribute to the masses, or if you engaged in helpful discussion of the various texts out there, but not even that is anything you are able to contribute. How can you possibly consider yourself an Adept or some kind of [self-proclaimed] knower of All if you cannot even simply understand the texts you base your unpracticed theory upon?

Why wait until some arbitrary time to begin Working such as "Springtime"? The Work can be accomplished with One Matter in One Vessel via One Method, right!? What's holding you back???

Of course, the answer is that your pride, vanity, and delusions of grandeur will hold you back from engaging in poignant, focused discussion, but I inquire nonetheless.

Watching you falter again and again when asked to pony up anything confirming knowledge of the Art is entertaining, as is your infatuation with me. The random uninspired rambling dissertations often posted on quiet nights astonish me that you have time -- much less desire -- to type such babble; and the very odd assumptions and speculation about my Work that you have no true clue about is delightfully amusing. Who knows what I am doing? Who knows what I have done?

You are no teacher, and you certainly or no Adept.

You a merely a Seeker like us all. Quit fooling yourself!


Last edited by Schmildvich on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:14 am

Schmeldvich I already told you that I am on my way of understanding the Mystery of this Minor work, and when I will get it then I will happily start the work but in the right way.

The main reason is, that this Minor work is a new discovery which no philosopher have ever attempted but those who worked on it, they performed their works without its proper understanding. Which I am the first in this way who dares to go deep into this mystery and then after its understanding I will go to work on it, but till now I want to tell you, that I have successfully able to make a right theory after pondering on all the works of Glauber, which I will practice in the spring, because which Salt I will use for this work it needs more fire which can only be collected in those days of summer.

I can understand all of your guys intentions about me, or about this Alchemy. Because this is again only an Adept who can clearly see with his confidence that where you all are going, or are you progressing to somewhere or still are there, where you were before entering in this Alchemy.

Even I say that you will bother to tell me but I can clearly see as I can judge the accomplished works of Chams, which he calls the Great Work.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:22 am

Traveller wrote:
Schmeldvich I already told you that I am on my way of understanding the Mystery of this Minor work, and when I will get it then I will happily start the work but in the right way.
I thought you already understood everything...?

Do you not...?

A real Adept (read: not you) understands All.

A true Master comprehends Truth.

Traveller wrote:
The main reason is, that this Minor work is a new discovery which no philosopher have ever attempted but those who worked on it, they performed their works without its proper understanding. Which I am the first in this way who dares to go deep in this mystery and then after its understanding I will go to work on it, but till now I want to tell you, that I have successfully able to make a right theory after pondering on all the works of Glauber, which I will practice in the spring, because which Salt I will use for this work it needs more fire which can only be collected in those days of summer.

Why work on a "Minor Work" if you already fully understand the "Great Work"?

...This makes no sense.

Do you not understand the Great Work like you once claimed?

The salt which you need for your work does not need to be collected on some divinely appointed day. What are you waiting for? Do you not realize that you can begin the Work now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:04 am

chasm369 wrote:
You insist on telling me that this discussion benefits no one and I disagree. Perhaps someone will give an opinion.
There are a few precious bits of information revealed here that can be understood if you have the wherewithal to notice.

And don't feel insulted that I called you a puffer, it is only a name for those who do as you do. Poor Alexbr has put much hope into you and you can only disappoint him...messing with his brain as you do, always failing to answer such simple questions.

I'm not messing with your brain. How could this be? You're an adept! Do you mean to say that you doubt this?

I can come across as harsh or strong willed...even arrogant! But there is a saying, " the truth hurts." Which is not to say that I wish to hurt you, I don't!
I'm not going to lie to you nor myself. But I will always question what you know.

I simply wish to keep our discussion real so that the members here can gain some insights from our discussion. They are the jury and more often than you think, they will make the correct call.
chasm369 wrote:
Traveller has no revelation to make. He is a Fakir. He possesses the art of rhetoric to a fair degree, however, when pressed, he lowers himself in a way that is unbecoming. He has claimed to be an adept but he is obviously not.

He has admittedly failed in the past...his words! But now he thinks that he has it figured out and is waiting for Spring to begin his work yet again.

He's not veiling anything other than that he knows nothing special which is again evidenced by his repeatedly insisting that off the shelf products may be used in the work which is blatantly false.

I have pushed him on this and shown him the quotes that are relevant.
He has not demonstrated that he has a grasp of the alchemical process.
He has only shown an understanding of some chemical processes which are not sufficient to a proper understanding of alchemy.

When asked some serious questions, he fails to answer and instead deflects. I've offered him ways out where he could speak the truth, which would look bad on him, or lie in the presence of God. He chose never to lie, only to not answer at all.

And so, after these few days, as one can read here, it is apparent to me, that Traveller is out of his league and acting like one left with sour grapes. But it's okay! He's still a seeker. We are rare and each of us is worthy of each other's respect...at least!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:09 am

Yes, after these statements of his partner (chasm) I was supposing that he will arrive here soon.

Schmledvich wrote:
I thought you already understood everything...?
Do you not...

Actually Mr. Infatuation, the problem is that all the works of Glauber is like a mixed up of different writings of the Adepts, which he was tried to replicate from other texts, without having any knowledge of the basic Theory, as you all are going.

Like when in the method of making the Mercury he used Calaminaris, then the actual thing is, that he was read about this mineral in the book of John French so he was trying to find out a way where he can use this mineral in his work, furthermore I also would like to add that the same method of Calaminaris from the book of John French he also wrote in his writings word by word, to confirm this fact that he was fascinated from his writings.

In the same way there were many other methods which Glauber also wrote in his book, like to grow steel in the form of a tree, which was also taken from the same book of his contemporary Alchemist John French. But the end results confirmed everything that what he was doing in all of his works.

But the written method in my pdf, was extracted from the center or heart of all of his writing, to which he was given most of the priority in his works, that was the actual reason to share that valueable work.

So as how I am successfully able to make a right method, then it will be a modified way which is written in the pdf where I will follow this method by using the Oil of Tartar, and I was also said about it in the Glauber’s thread,…

“That everyone should to go in this way by using his own mind, whoever read or choose to follow any work of Glauber from his writings”.

Schmeldvich wrote:
Why work on a "Minor Work" if you already fully understand the "Great Work"?
...This makes no sense.
Do you not understand the Great Work like you once claimed?

You are not any Alchemy Police, that when and what I should to do, you don’t need to tell me anything, I better know about everything.

It is enough to say that I was attempted on my work but faced some of the mistakes which now I will try again and will certainly complete my work in a few days.

And about the Minor work, then I already said that I want to practice it only because of you guys, who became mentally ill, because of some of the wrong paths you have made by using your own mind in a Minor way.  Suspect

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:34 am

Chasm wrote:
You insist on telling me that this discussion benefits no one and I disagree. Perhaps someone will give an opinion.
There are a few precious bits of information revealed here that can be understood if you have the wherewithal to notice.

And don't feel insulted that I called you a puffer, it is only a name for those who do as you do. Poor Alexbr has put much hope into you and you can only disappoint him...messing with his brain as you do, always failing to answer such simple questions.

I'm not messing with your brain. How could this be? You're an adept! Do you mean to say that you doubt this?

I can come across as harsh or strong willed...even arrogant! But there is a saying, " the truth hurts." Which is not to say that I wish to hurt you, I don't!
I'm not going to lie to you nor myself. But I will always question what you know.

I simply wish to keep our discussion real so that the members here can gain some insights from our discussion. They are the jury and more often than you think, they will make the correct call.chasm369 wrote:Traveller has no revelation to make. He is a Fakir. He possesses the art of rhetoric to a fair degree, however, when pressed, he lowers himself in a way that is unbecoming. He has claimed to be an adept but he is obviously not.

He has admittedly failed in the past...his words! But now he thinks that he has it figured out and is waiting for Spring to begin his work yet again.

He's not veiling anything other than that he knows nothing special which is again evidenced by his repeatedly insisting that off the shelf products may be used in the work which is blatantly false.

I have pushed him on this and shown him the quotes that are relevant.
He has not demonstrated that he has a grasp of the alchemical process.
He has only shown an understanding of some chemical processes which are not sufficient to a proper understanding of alchemy.

When asked some serious questions, he fails to answer and instead deflects. I've offered him ways out where he could speak the truth, which would look bad on him, or lie in the presence of God. He chose never to lie, only to not answer at all.

And so, after these few days, as one can read here, it is apparent to me, that Traveller is out of his league and acting like one left with sour grapes. But it's okay! He's still a seeker. We are rare and each of us is worthy of each other's respect...at least!!!

Schmeldvich wrote:
The science, which we are studying, is just as positive, as real and as exact as optics, geometry or mechanics; its results are as tangible as those of chemistry. In it, enthusiasm and private faith may act as stimulants and valuable helpers. but if they enter at all into the conduct and direction of our researches. we must not allow them to introduce any deviations. We must subordinate them to logic and reason and put them to the test of experience, Let us remember that it was the roguery of the greedy putters, the senseless practices of the charlatans. the foolishness of ignorant and unscrupulous writers which brought discredit to the hermetic truth, One must have a right view and fitting speech. There must not be a word, which has not been weighed up. not a thought which has not been sifted by judgment and reflection Alchemy asks to be purified: let us free it from the blemishes made on it, sometimes even by its own partisans. It will emerge all the stronger and healthier, without losing any of its charm or its mysterious attraction.

In place of babbling on all the sites, you can also do something good to spend your time in finding and understanding the basic knowledge of Alchemy.

I can justify the truth for everyone that who is on which side (Right/Wrong) by asking both of you a one question which carries the all foundation of our secret Art.

"Why Moon is revolving the Earth / Why Earth is revolving the Sun ???"

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:43 am

dear friend traveller imho not lost time with they disturb  they are not interesting they want only disturb and not interesting work but they only disturb

so go deep in work oil of tartar as already say in mani text of ancient give many indication about oil of tartar see PHENOTUS GOSSET etc (now i found it and i put here )
tatrar it is very interesting way not animal

so
about the your use of the oil of tartar you say

So as how I am successfully able to make a right method, then it will be a modified way which is written in the pdf where I will follow this method by using the Oil of Tartar, and I was also said about it in the Glauber’s thread,…

ok very interesting what you so as can not use in the instructions of gluaber uriine  but use oil tartar ? so it is very interesting so with oil of tartar what change in the method ?
as use in the method of gluaber not uriine but change with the matter oil of tartar ?
so can explication clear it this change and now say us in the correct methods of glauber your change as you think to in minor opus of glauber use oil of tartar ? thanks

NB wan helmond say if not have a stone phil is at least good the volatizations of the tartar
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:22 am

Yes Alex we will talk about it later,

They cleared the fact that it is certainly a Lost Art.

So thanks for confirming me once again.

You know where Chasm started to argue against my work, when I used the words simplex and duplex along with the reference of the modern Alchemists, who used these words.

And then he said that he hasn’t read the PONs, so how he will get the truth that they were the first who used these terms, and for which state of Mercury they used the word simplex and for which active state of Mercury they said duplex.

So I said to him that first kindly read the reference where is mentioned these names.

And secondly why he is taking the name of the secret Agent so seriously, my Mercury fits in all the properties as what the Ancients mentioned in all their books, which I shared in my Glauber’s thread, but my Mercury doesn’t fit in the properties with his prepared Carbonated Water or volatile fusible Salt of Uriine which he calls his Mercury, which is the main reason that why he is going against my work.

I already said that his work is far away from my work, as Earth is from the Sun, so how he can judge someone’s work with his own erroneous work on Uriine.

Further I say that as they all likes to work on Uriine, so my humble opinion is that they should to help each other for directly practicing the Uriine therapy along with the Mr. Infatuation.

Good Luck. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:23 am

Traveller wrote:
Actually Mr. Infatuation, the problem is that all the works of Glauber is like a mixed up of different writings of the Adepts, which he was tried to replicate from other texts, without having any knowledge of the basic Theory.

Like when in the method of making the Mercury he used Calaminaris, then the actual thing is, that he was read about this mineral in the book of John French so he was trying to find out a way where he can use this mineral in his work, furthermore I also would like to add that the same method of Calaminaris from the book of John French he also wrote in his writings word by word, to confirm this fact that he was fascinated from his writings.

Neither Glauber nor John French were referring to literal calaminaris in their writing. Both of these Authorities wrote word by word to their Sons of Art and Brothers in the Art and chose to veil their speech by writing esoterically instead of esoterically, which you still fully fail to realize, Traveller.

When you begin the Work, you will intuitively grok this fact (viz., the Adepts did not speak literally) and cherish this method of cabalistically delivering information by the Ancients.

This method of transmission is an Art!

Traveller wrote:
I know about everything.

It is enough to say that I was attempted on my work but faced some of the mistakes which now I will try again and will certainly complete my work in a few days.

You do not know everything.

Again the same mistakes will be faced when "your" work is begun over and over because pride, vanity, delusions of grandeur, speculative theory, and faulty comprehension are the backbone of your method.

Perhaps when you do start working/if you ever start working attempting to replicate the experiments of Weidenfeld, Gauldi, Lully, and such this will become clear.

So much significant importance is placed on the words of certain Authors by Seekers such as yourself and alexbr, yet when these experiments are replicated, they fail to produce the same outcome reported. Does this mean the author is lying, or does this mean that the reader does not comprehend the words penned?

There is one Method and it is echoed repeatedly again and again in the inspired writings of the Initiates and throughout the Holy texts such as the Bible, Qu'ran, Vedas, and Upanishads.

Have you read the Vedas? Have you read the Upanishads? Have you read the Bible? Do you agree with my assessment that these writings all declare unadulterated Truth?

Many have point out How To Read Alchemy Texts but some are still here pompously defending hypothetical, unproven research instead of listening to those who are more practiced and know more.

What are your thoughts on the books Chasm369 posted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:
Neither Glauber nor John French were referring to literal calaminaris in their writing. Both of these Authorities wrote word by word to their Sons of Art and Brothers in the Art and chose to veil their speech by writing esoterically instead of esoterically, which you still fully fail to realize, Traveller.

This is why I was at the very start going against your thread of “how to read alchemy texts” because you, yourself don’t know that how to read them, and you are choosing a way to guide others, I already said that you all are wasting their own time in this way. You don’t have a little mind that where you can tell us that the name of Glauber should not to be taken along with the name of French, this is the first thing, and second is, that you can apply your theory of esoteric on the writings of French but for Glauber, he didn’t follow any of such things, because as I already said that Glauber was fascinated by the writings of French, where everything were wrote highly in the esoteric style, which Glauber wasn’t able to understand and in result made erroneous paths and also it results for Glauber to wrote his all works in a literal simple understandable language. I have read his whole writings 2 to 3 times, he was simply a Chemist who mistakenly fallen into the wrong traps of common Uriine, like Chasm and You, and there is nothing which a person can learn from his writings, but the main heart of his writings I was extracted and now also modified, which is a very good thing if you ever able to understand Alchemy, then you will realize that the way of his Minor Alchemy and the way of Major are not far away from the same Origins of the Art of the Ancients.

Schmeldvich wrote:
Again the same mistakes will be faced when "your" work is begun over and over because pride, vanity, delusions of grandeur, speculative theory, and faulty comprehension are the backbone of your method.

You are telling me about my work, where you were said about your own work, that “you don’t have much HOPE”. Anyways thanks for telling me.  Laughing

Schmeldvich wrote:
What are your thoughts on the books Chasm369 posted?

The same as I have for every other book. Key is in my hand, I have also shared some truths about my work which no one can find in any other book of the Philosopher. But the difference is that if someone try to grasp its right meanings after leaving his false paths to follow Uriine/blood or any other things.

I hope one day you will realize the power of Wisdom, which you don’t able to find in me, but again I also don’t know that why are you wandering on other places to find something.  Sleep

Truthfully telling you that now I started to enjoy both of your posts, because now I have realized MANYTHINGS about you. (see I didn't write "Everything").

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Traveller wrote:
I can justify the truth for everyone that who is on which side (Right/Wrong) by asking both of you a one question which carries the all foundation of our secret Art.
"Why Moon is revolving the Earth / Why Earth is revolving the Sun ???"
Hello Traveller,
The easy answer is, because that's the way it is. Very Happy

But seriously, our Sun is the receiver and distributor of the heavenly breath in our region of space. It is the Father or Adam who's rib is the foundation of the Mother, Earth.
In a cosmological sense, the Earth accumulates its mass by way of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics. It is a node of coincidence, just as the separate colours of the spectrum gather in their order. The same is true of any musical note. It develops all of the other notes in their proper proportion to make up its harmony.
Hence, the musical notes, the colours, the planets and the metals all share this harmonic correlation.
In this way, the Moon is the Son of the Mother. Which is held in its orbit by having an affinity or sympathetic relationship with the Earth.

This triune relationship is exemplified within our flask. Our "One Matter"
can be likened to a Chaos from which we work backwards towards the source which is the Sun. This is done through circulation embracing the alchemic processes.
From the esoteric literature this Chaos is likened to the Eidos.
The Eidos transforms to a Monad which separates itself into a Duad which we see within our flask.
This Duad is Earth and Moon. Through circulation, this Duad begets a third thing, the Son, a pure and regenerated matter, which is the open gateway to the Sun.
Traveller wrote:
You know where Chasm started to argue against my work, when I used the words simplex and duplex along with the reference of the modern Alchemists, who used these words.

And then he said that he hasn’t read the PONs, so how he will get the truth that they were the first who used these terms, and for which state of Mercury they used the word simplex and for which active state of Mercury they said duplex.
You've just explained perfectly why I don't read of moderns  jocolor

Traveller wrote:

And secondly why he is taking the name of the secret Agent so seriously, my Mercury fits in all the properties as what the Ancients mentioned in all their books, which I shared in my Glauber’s thread, but my Mercury doesn’t fit in the properties with his prepared Carbonated Water or volatile fusible Salt of Uriine which he calls his Mercury, which is the main reason that why he is going against my work.
"my Mercury?" By this you mean the failed attempt that you have spoken of correct? Please brother, enough already! You have no Mercury that fits anywhere, never mind "as which the Ancients mentioned in all their books..."

Alexbr wrote:
dear friend traveller imho not lost time with they disturb  they are not interesting they want only disturb and not interesting work but they only disturb
so go deep in work oil of tartar as already say in mani text of ancient give many indication about oil of tartar see PHENOTUS GOSSET etc (now i found it and i put here )
tatrar it is very interesting way not animal
so
about the your use of the oil of tartar you say:

Traveller wrote:
So as how I am successfully able to make a right method, then it will be a modified way which is written in the pdf where I will follow this method by using the Oil of Tartar, and I was also said about it in the Glauber’s thread,…
Alexbr wrote:
ok very interesting what you so as can not use in the instructions of gluaber uriine  but use oil tartar ? so it is very interesting so with oil of tartar what change in the method ?
as use in the method of gluaber not uriine but change with the matter oil of tartar ?
so can explication clear it this change and now say us in the correct methods of glauber your change as you think to in minor opus of glauber use oil of tartar ? thanks

Dont waste time, we only disturb???Alexbr, please!!! If you haven't noticed, this Tartar point is being played out here in this discussion. So please, let's remain cordial. I know of your fascination with Traveller, but let's try and remain impartial shall we!

Again, you are looking for a recipe instead of understanding. It's so obvious and repulsive...pure depravity! "Everybody shut up, Traveller, give me your recipe!"
My friend, it is to your benefit to lose this mindset. But of course this is your choice, not mine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Seeing you say these things of u-rine and blood makes me think you dont understand what putrefaction is and that you do not know what the stone is, you only know the name of what you are looking for.

Putrefaction is to break things down. You break the piggie bank you get your money. Otherwise, money stays in the bank. When something breaks down, and begins to putrefy, it releases what was fixed, what was attatched to it.

First step as always: PUTREFACTION

You skip this step, you get a substance already made, already fixed, a substance of its own, u-rine ,blood, silicate...

I suppose by your reason Traveller you can use the beak of a chicken and grow it on a farm into a leopard... hahaha thats what youre doing with nature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:09 pm

tAlchemist wrote:
How will sillicate turn into your stone?

Who the bloody hell said, that I am using only the Silica, didn’t you read the method I was put here from the writings of Philalethes.

It is used only in the way of making the Philosophers Vitriol which is the key to start the Work, and then you can apply your theory of putrefaction which is said to be fermentation, for the Greenness to appear, and then we can follow the theory of ONE matter. As the word is attributed to EMERALD Tablet, how many times you read it ? did you ever try to think on its name.

In the same way there were many seekers of this Art, who translated the Emerald Tablet without pondering on its name, where the actual initial message is hidden for this secret Art of the Philosophers.

tAlchemist wrote:
I suppose by your reason Traveller you can use the egg of a chicken and grow it on a farm into a leopard... hahaha

It’s a better idea for you as a substitute to the work on Uriine. So keep this method in your mind, because your hopes on Uriine will not take you so far. Even your partner or teacher choose to stay with your flask.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist



Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Hey Traveller i have revised my post, a second too late however. I am not to say you plan on using sillicate only, but it still represents that beak of a chicken.

Keep this in mind Traveller, try your method out and come back here and try to say the same process will work.

I thought a process would work too, i tried it, THEN i knew it to not be the right process. You like me at the time, have thought up a process but you havent tried it. Try your thought out method and watch the magic escape the hat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   

Back to top Go down
 
Mystery of GW
Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hidden secret city- A TRUE MYSTERY! may seem long but worth the read.
» Mystery "Angel" Priest Appears To Save Trapped Girl
» BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..
» The History of a Mystery: Timewatch BBC 1996
» Mysterious & Powerful Scripture God gave me today

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: