The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mystery of GW

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Chasm wrote:
The easy answer is, because that's the way it is.  
But seriously, our Sun is the receiver and distributor of the heavenly breath in our region of space. It is the Father or Adam who's rib is the foundation of the Mother, Earth.
In a cosmological sense, the Earth accumulates its mass by way of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics. It is a node of coincidence, just as the separate colours of the spectrum gather in their order. The same is true of any musical note. It develops all of the other notes in their proper proportion to make up its harmony.
Hence, the musical notes, the colours, the planets and the metals all share this harmonic correlation.
In this way, the Moon is the Son of the Mother. Which is held in its orbit by having an affinity or sympathetic relationship with the Earth.

This triune relationship is exemplified within our flask. Our "One Matter"
can be likened to a Chaos from which we work backwards towards the source which is the Sun. This is done through circulation embracing the alchemic processes.
From the esoteric literature this Chaos is likened to the Eidos.
The Eidos transforms to a Monad which separates itself into a Duad which we see within our flask.
This Duad is Earth and Moon. Through circulation, this Duad begets a third thing, the Son, a pure and regenerated matter, which is the open gateway to the Sun.

There only TWO words should be used for its write answer. But there is nothing like this, or how it can be.  Sad

You called me that I am not an Adept, then you don’t know this very basic thing that without its understanding “Why Moon revolves the Earth”, you cannot make any choice of your right Matter, because this mystery carries the answer that which thing you choose for your work.

Second thing is that without the understanding “Why Earth revolves the Sun”, you cannot able to complete any GREAT WORK, which you said that you have already done it.  bounce

It is the secret Fire of Atrephius and Pontanus, they wrote much about it.

But in place of giving the right answer you just playing with your words, which confirms that you are just wandering outside of the Field, because before asking these questions I was said that it will confirm that where you have spent your time, I already knew it, that a practitioner of disgusting Uriine connot be able to give this answer but still I put these questions to disturb your mind a little bit, and I wanted to see that how you react.

Chasm wrote:
You've just explained perfectly why I don't read of moderns.

I was used the words from Modern Alchemists because almost 90% seekers choose to read first the modern Alchemists because they are easy to understand, so that’s why I used their terms for telling you about the two different faces of the right Mercury, otherwise I also had the choice to call it, in place of simplex, “Water” and in place of duplex, “Oil”.

But in this case you don't understand anything, the first is called by the Alchemists their Argent Vive, and second Virgin’s Milk.

Chasm wrote:
"my Mercury?" By this you mean the failed attempt that you have spoken of correct?

You didn’t rightly understand, I said that this Mercury is very easy to make which I can also replicate right now, but the difficult thing is that how to take this towards duplicatus, which when last year I deeply meditate then I realized the path of Flamel which you can also read in the most famous 12 keys of Basilius, but in case if you have such a mind to understand these higher things.  Shocked

I said here higher because in regarding to your disgusting work, anyone (mostly the Adepts) give this work such an importance. Without its understanding the work of few days cannot be accomplish. Which again I don't understand that to who I am telling this information.  scratch

Chasm wrote:
You have no Mercury that fits anywhere, never mind "as which the Ancients mentioned in all their books..."

Do you have it, please share the picture, along with the properties I was posted in the Glauber’s thread, but stop playing with blackening of cloth, there is nothing written like this, in the whole Alchemical literature.

Chasm wrote:
If you haven't noticed, this Tartar point is being played out here in this discussion.

Thanks for reminding me again, you haven’t put the right Alchemical Perspective yet, b/w Oil of Tartar and common Uriine, I was asked you about the difference of their Alchemical Constitution and Disposition, that how they both are differ from each other.

1. An Open Entrance to the Closed Palace of the King
2. The Keys of Eudoxus
3. The Glory of the World
4. The One True Way
5. The New Chemical Light
6. An Alchemical Wedding
7. The Golden Chain of Homer
8. The Emerald Tablet
9. The Turba Philosophorum


I want to know this from you, as you have read these books and realized that these are written on common Uriine. And have also completed the GREAT WORK.

Chasm wrote:
"Everybody shut up, Traveller, give me your recipe!"

Don’t worry about Alexbr, and other members of this site except of your own Tail. Because I have already shared with them most valueable secrets which you will never able to either find or understand anywhere, but again except of my help. And you still didn’t get the point that we are here to expose you and your disgusting work, where you are misleading to others, but at the same time didn’t able to make anything yet.

This picture, those pictures, I have read these things many times, but what I say here that do you have something which having any correspondence to the books of the Philosophers which you have read so far ???  pirat

Respectfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:14 pm

chasm369 wrote:
...Sympathetic Vibratory Physics...

S.V.P.?.John Ernst Worrell Keely ?

I'm sorry,but  you are loosing your time.The work of Keely was a fraud.Made with compressed air!

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:48 pm

Traveller my brother,

I don't even want to respond to you. It's a waste of time! You have no shame!
I had to go back and read your posts on AF and make sure that I wasn't misunderstanding you. My conclusion is that you are disengenuous. This is putting it lightly.
You've erased many of your posts BUT, enough remains from the responses that I can use them here to show how disengenuous you are. jocolor
You practice using my own words to throw them back at me in such a foolish way that I feel your ego really gets the most of you. So I won't respond to foolishness.
Artephius and his "Secret Book" is one of my favourite texts and I'm sorry to say, you think you understand him but you don't.

I answered your uriine/tartar question with a light and it seems you missed it.

I just gave you a very good answer to your question of sun, earth, and moon, which any true seeker can understand and you come back with this:

Traveller wrote:
You called me that I am not an Adept, then you don’t know this very basic thing that without its understanding “Why Moon revolves the Earth”, you cannot make any choice of your right Matter, because this mystery carries the answer that which thing you choose for your work.

Second thing is that without the understanding “Why Earth revolves the Sun”, you cannot able to complete any GREAT WORK, which you said that you have already done it.  

It is the secret Fire of Atrephius and Pontanus, they wrote much about it.

But in place of giving the right answer you just playing with your words, which confirms that you are just wandering outside of the Field, because before asking these questions I was said that it will confirm that where you have spent your time, I already knew it, that a practitioner of disgusting Uriine connot be able to give this answer but still I put these questions to disturb your mind a little bit, and I wanted to see that how you react.

Seriously, you demean yourself.  jocolor
As I said, you don't warrant any response only rebuttals and I will relegate myself to the position of calling you out on your BS as you post it, because I feel that it is important that we fact check what comes out of your mouth
lest we become spellbound with your fallacious musings  jocolor

My kind regards, brother in art

Agricola wrote:


S.V.P.?.John Ernst Worrell Keely ?

I'm sorry,but  you are loosing your time.The work of Keely was a fraud.Made with compressed air!

Regards.

Is this your opinion based on extensive study? Or is this your view based on the 5 seconds that it took to look up what the informed authorities had to say about him on Wiki?

What do you know about the force of compressed air as it relates to the subdivision of matter on a molecular, atomic and etheric scale using the disintegrating embodiment of Keelys method?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Chasm wrote:
I don't even want to respond to you. It's a waste of time! You have no shame!

Shame, I am surprised that you feel it but did you ever look at your subject, I wonder you take Alchemy towards such a state of Lavatory path, but there are many seekers who can see, that you are a real shame to call an Alchemist.

Chasm wrote:
You practice using my own words to throw them back at me in such a foolish way that I feel your ego really gets the most of you.

There is no Ego, but here we are only doing the Fruitful Discussion what you were want, and yes you are right that we are throughing away the wrong, false musings who has these things the most.

Chasm wrote:
I just gave you a very good answer to your question which any true seeker can understand and you come back with this:

Traveller wrote:
You called me that I am not an Adept, then you don’t know this very basic thing that without its understanding “Why Moon revolves the Earth”, you cannot make any choice of your right Matter, because this mystery carries the answer that which thing you choose for your work.

Second thing is that without the understanding “Why Earth revolves the Sun”, you cannot able to complete any GREAT WORK, which you said that you have already done it.  bounce

It is the secret Fire of Atrephius and Pontanus, they wrote much about it.

But in place of giving the right answer you just playing with your words, which confirms that you are just wandering outside of the Field, because before asking these questions I was said that it will confirm that where you have spent your time, I already knew it, that a practitioner of disgusting Uriine connot be able to give this answer but still I put these questions to disturb your mind a little bit, and I wanted to see that how you react.

I am sad to say, that here what I shared this must be counted a precious jewel for a true Artist, and you are saying that this valueable information is nothing, yes you are right, because where your work belongs then from that point of view, it will take your decades of search to understand these things what I told to you in these words. So come back soon, if you ever able to find it in your rest of life.

Chasm wrote:
Agricola wrote:
S.V.P.?.John Ernst Worrell Keely ?

I'm sorry,but you are loosing your time.The work of Keely was a fraud.Made with compressed air!

Is this your opinion based on extensive study? Or is this your view based on the 5 seconds that it took to look up what the informed authorities had to say about him on Wiki?

What do you know about force of compressed as it relates to the subdivision of matter on a molecular, atomic and etheric scale?

No don’t explain that what it means, because you failed to give the right answer and in place of that you started to wrote such things. Let me tell you that first its your fault, did I ask you to write such a sophisticated things based on our modern day sciences, NO, I was asked you a simple answer regarding ALCHEMY, which can be given in only 2 words, but you don’t know anything about it, which was carries the reason that how you will started the work but you say that you have already completed it.  scratch

Chasm wrote:
You've erased many of your posts BUT, enough remains from the responses that I can use them here to show how disengenuous you are.

Did you realize that why I deleted my earlier posts, because just like you, there was another person came here "Skipper" by taking the same subject of Uriine, and when I feel that my valueable posts are among those who are themselves a shame for this secret Art of Alchemy. By the way how you take this word secret, it is not referring to that secret thing, which you use for collecting your prima materia.

So that posts were really a great loss for me, only because of such a practitioner of Uriine, like you. And now what I see that another person belongs to the same class is asking me that why I have done such a thing.

That valueable data I was shared only to illuminate this Art, but because of Ignorants like you, I was wasted my thousands of minutes in writings those posts, and now you are saying that you are wasting your time here, Well Said.

Kind Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Traveller wrote:
That valueable data I was shared only to illuminate this Art, but because of Ignorants like you, I was wasted my thousands of minutes in writings those posts, and now you are saying that you are wasting your time here, Well Said.
Don't worry, as I've said, I will be here to call you on BS when you preach it. Until then my friend, it has been a pleasure while it lasted.

My regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Chasm wrote:
Is this your opinion based on extensive study? Or is this your view based on the 5 seconds that it took to look up what the informed authorities had to say about him on Wik

What do you know about the force of compressed air as it relates to the subdivision of matter on a molecular, atomic and etheric scale using the disintegrating embodiment of Keelys method?

Yeah, my opinion is based on an extensive study.
It is obvious that compressed air does not work like an atom smasher. But,please tell me, is there any physical evidence of the working of Keely's devices? Now I see only a group of hyppies who have founded another new age cult.Are you a follower?...


Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Agricola wrote:

It is obvious that compressed air does not work like an atom smasher. But,please tell me, is there any physical evidence of the working of Keely's devices? Now I see only a group of hyppies who have founded another new age cult.Are you a follower?...
Yes , it is obvious! However, his disintegration embodiment was used to demonstrate the latent force existing in interstitial spaces long before the orthodox scientific community came to acknowledge this. It had nothing to do with atom smashing. You misunderstand!!!
Compressed air was used to test its lifting capacity as a foundation as he laid out a precise method to test the graduated expansive forces of water vapour out to etheric gaseous vapour recording their lifting capacity to the square inch.
The physical evidence is that the Smithsonian has an original machine housed and displayed on its premises.
The other evidence that exists it that of many esteemed men of science who were qualified, which you are not, to assess the workings of his devices which were well ahead of his time and still are.
To further this, Jacob Astor, an uber rich contemporary, backed his research seeing that Keelys principles were the foundation of Teslas whom he did not back.

It would seem to me that your opinion of Tesla would be that he was a minion of Edison because Edison's name made it into the school books, where Teslas didn't. But hey, your extensive research turned up a lot.  jocolor

Your a Wikiist Agricola, and a dishonest one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:36 pm

Chasm,
You said "subdivision of matter" ,"disintegrating  embodiment".These are attributes related to atomsmashers.The next time,please be more accurate.
You said"before the orthodox scientific community came to acknowledge this".Even the Julius Verne's Nautilus,worked with atomic energy,but doesn't mean that Verne had an atomic battery in his garage.The work of Keely was only a work of fantasy, a trick to become rich taking advantage of the eccentricy of people like Moore and Astor.A round piece of brass,with missing parts,exposed at the Smithsonian,doesn't mean nothing,if doesnt work.Even the opinions of "many esteemed men of science"  are nothing, if Keely every time refused to show the secret.Show us real and reproducible facts,otherwise you will remain only a blatant cultish techno-pseudo-
alchemist,like there are so many around the Web!!!. jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Agricola wrote:
Chasm,
You said "subdivision of matter" ,"disintegrating  embodiment".These are attributes related to atomsmashers.The next time,please be more accurate.
You said"before the orthodox scientific community came to acknowledge this".Even the Julius Verne's Nautilus,worked with atomic energy,but doesn't mean that Verne had an atomic battery in his garage.The work of Keely was only a work of fantasy, a trick to become rich taking advantage of the eccentricy of people like Moore and Astor.A round piece of brass,with missing parts,exposed at the Smithsonian,doesn't mean nothing,if doesnt work.Even the opinions of "many esteemed men of science"  are nothing, if Keely every time refused to show the secret.Show us real and reproducible facts,otherwise you will remain only a blatant cultish techno-pseudo-
alchemist,like there are so many for the Web!!!. jocolor

Yes, I said subdivision of matter to test whether you had knowledge or you were just being an arrogant, wannabe, know it all who in fact knows nothing other than to follow the shepherd as sheep!

Do you reckon our solvent an atom smasher even though it must break through them in order to achieve its purpose?
It's not me who needs to be more accurate, it is you who needs to expand your mind.
Jules Verne wrote his science fiction at a time of great discoveries. This sci-fi generally precedes the science and one wouldn't expect Mr Verne
to magically devise an atomic battery from the pages of his classic book.
And yes, Keelys treatise on latent energy precedes the orthodox understanding, but you would know this if you studied him in earnest.
In fact Agricola, seeing that you really know nothing of Keely, I'm going to spare you the insulting ordeal of me schooling you, because I can and will school you on this topic.
What is displayed at the Smithsonian is not a missing part, but a hydro vacuo pneumatic pulsating engine; the first and only of its kind operating on a principle which later became known as cavitation which of course you are totally ignorant of. Keely was the pioneer coining words and phrases ahead of orthodox science.
You are quick to chirp that the opinions of esteemed men of science are nothing. You sound like the rambling Mr Traveller who fancies himself greater than the immortal adepts. jocolor symbol for you Very Happy
Because Keely refused to reveal his proprietary secret, you deem him a fraud yes? So the alchemists are frauds too? Please don't pick a quarrel with me with your catlike attitude. Proprietary information is still proprietary today if you haven't noticed!!!
And for your information, Moore wrote his biography and praises Keely.
So come again...after you've studied, and don't waste my time. jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:12 pm

Chasm,
A cavitation motor is one thing,and affirming that one can control space,time,matter and energy with "sympatetic vibrations" is another very different one,that must be demostrated,otherwise seems that the motor was only some birdseed, to attract a chicken(YOU) in the net. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:04 pm

Keely and his expressions and alchemy of lab?
but who kelly us with the alchemy of lab?

I do not discuss the possible hypothetical interesting research and hypothetical and perhaps if true? discoveries of keely (I do not know who knows prove it thank you) that little I know of what little I know I know only by hearsay (levitate huge boulders said with perhaps strange vibrational equipment etc) and certain that if his discoveries are true and real as knowledge they are also part of the knowledge of universal dynamice and it is always interesting to deepen them of course only if true (I do not know who knows prove it thanks) and if they were true? I would be happy to develop this knowledge certainly but in a dedicated thread but not here in this thread here it seems to me that it is out topic kelly and its alleged discoveries here we speak of alchemy of lab but if instead the above kelly centered with alchemy in that case I would like you to explain me why and what kelly centers with SVP spirirus phliosotic wines via alchemical human animal or via tartar oil wine lees wine etc or with attraction capture and coagulation of the SM spiritus mundi

and therefore from this the question is obvious

what does keely center with the alchemy of lab?

so excuse my ignorance on the subject keely
but excuse what centers kelly with alchemy with the SVP spiritus wines philosophici with the capture and coagulation attraction of the Spiritus Mundi or kelly with the alchemical animal path or with the tartar oil route
So what's that keely with alchemy? if chelli instead centers with alchemy a serious and deep and clear explanation of this would be really welcome thanks

................................

Keely e suoi esprimenti e alchimia di lab ?
ma che ci azzecca kelly con l'alchimia di lab ?

io non discuto le possibili ipotetiche interessanti ricerche e ipotetiche  e forse se vere ?scoperte di keely (io non lo so chi sa lo dimostri grazie ) che poco conosco di quel che poco che conosco so solo per sentito dire (faceva levitare massi enormi dicevano con forse stranne apparecchiature vibrazionali etc ) e certo che se le sue scoperte sono vere e reali come conoscenze sono anche esse parte dello scibile delle dinamice universali ed è sempre interessante da approfondirle ovviamente solo e se vere (io non lo so chi sa lo dimostri grazie ) e se fossero vere ? sarei ben felice di sviluppare queste conoscenze certo pero in un thread dedicato ma non qui in questo thread qui mi pare che è out topic kelly e le sue presunte scoperte qui parliamo di alchimia di lab ma se invece li suddetto kelly centrasse con alchimia in quel caso gradirei che mi spiegaste perche e cosa centra kelly con SVP spirirus vini phliosotici via alchemica umana animale o via dell'olio di tartaro vino fecce del vino etc o con attrazione cattura e coagulazione dello SM spiritus mundi

e dunque da cio la domanda è ovvia

cosa centra keely con l'alchimia di lab?

dunque scusate la mia ignoranza sull'argomento keely
ma scusate cosa centra kelly con l'alchimia con lo SVP spiritus vini philosophici con la attrazione cattura e coagulazione dello Spiritus Mundi o kelly con la via alchemica animale o con la via dell'olio di tartaro
dunque che ci azzecca keely con l'alchimia ? se chelli invece centra con l'alchimia una spiegazione seria e profonda e chiara di cio sarebbe veramente gradita grazie


Last edited by alexbr on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Alex,
What was levitating the rocks was Leedskalnin, not Keely.
Keely at most was able to levitate his bank account, thanks to the gullible billionaires.The topic has nothing to do with the traditional alchemy, but there is someone who believes that has found the secret of transmutation in the writings of this old fox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:32 pm

ok thanks agricola

excuse the ignorance and confusion of the names but you can who is in favor and who against this kelly furnish some of his writing to read it and analyze it before expressing it since you talk about it from various posts and I and others do not know what you are analyzing in For the sake of it, you can inform us a little bit more and join us in the debate

and therefore question for who is pro and who is against

what centers kelly with alchemy with the SVP spiritus wines philosophici with the capture and coagulation attraction of the Spiritus Mundi or kelly with the alchemical animal path or with the tartar oil route
So what's that keely with alchemy? a serious and deep and clear explanation of this would be really welcome thanks
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ok grazie agricola
scusa l'ignoranza e confusione dei nomi ma potete chi è a favore e chi contro questo kelly fornici qualche suo scritto per leggerlo e poterlo analizzare prima di esprimerci visto che ne parlate da vari post e io e altri non sappiamo di cosa state analizzando ne i pro ne i contro potete su cio informarci un poco di piu e farci partecipi del dibattito grazie

e dunque domanda per chi è pro e per chi è contro

cosa centra kelly con l'alchimia con lo SVP spiritus vini philosophici con la attrazione cattura e coagulazione dello Spiritus Mundi o kelly con la via alchemica animale o con la via dell'olio di tartaro
dunque che ci azzecca keely con l'alchimia ? una spiegazione seria e profonda e chiara di cio sarebbe veramente gradita grazie

.....................................................

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:45 pm

The complete theory of Keely does not exist. But someone says it can be traced back to it by looking for the applications of these laws:
http://www.svpvril.com/fortylaw.html

But before you lose a lot of time, go to the main page of the site, and realize what kind of idiots follow these things.
It is a kind of sect, where the master makes the followers to believe that inside a reproduction of a Keely's engine, there are 'spirits' that impart teachings through mediums. It's a hippie philosophy, "Peace & Love" .Of course, the engine has never worked, and the spirits have never dictated any scientific clarification. Yet these people gather around this metal ball, praying Keely to run the motor. Personally, I think they are brain-injured !.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:10 am

thanks agricola i have see there are in AP forum one thread dedicate ad it
Keely "first matter" motor
http://www.alchemyprocesses.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=718&hilit=keely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:16 am

alexbr wrote:
thanks agricola i have see there are in AP forum one thread dedicate ad it  
Keely "first matter" motor
http://www.alchemyprocesses.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=718&hilit=keely

I'm not member of the site,but for sure,the 'beliver' that started the thread, ingested too much pejote!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:28 am

Agricola wrote:
The complete theory of Keely does not exist. But someone says it can be traced back to it by looking for the applications of these laws:
http://www.svpvril.com/fortylaw.html

But before you lose a lot of time, go to the main page of the site, and realize what kind of idiots follow these things.
It is a kind of sect, where the master makes the followers to believe that inside a reproduction of a Keely's engine, there are 'spirits' that impart teachings through mediums. It's a hippie philosophy, "Peace & Love" .Of course, the engine has never worked, and the spirits have never dictated any scientific clarification. Yet these people gather around this metal ball, praying Keely to run the motor. Personally, I think they are brain-injured !.
I wonder what normal people think about SM, uriine pots and turning lead into gold? Yeah, f*%#ing hippie philosophy! lol!
His engines have never worked you say? And who do you know that has performed a transmutation?
Seriously, do you see how foolish you sound? You've insulted my intelligence with your profanity.
What the heck are you doing on this forum, investigating the realities of Harry Potter and his Hogswart pals?
Sheesh!!!  jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:28 am

Chasm,
How do you define yourself an intelligent and cultured person, if Traveller has put  under your nose, dozens of times, the complete SVP recipe, and you have not been able to understand it?. If only you had a minimum understanding of Hermeticism, you would immediately realize what it is, but you're still here, trying in every way to make him confess the secret!. Try to behave honestly, and go back to study, seriously this time !.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:12 pm

Agricola wrote:
Chasm,
How do you define yourself an intelligent and cultured person, if Traveller has put  under your nose, dozens of times, the complete SVP recipe, and you have not been able to understand it?. If only you had a minimum understanding of Hermeticism, you would immediately realize what it is, but you're still here, trying in every way to make him confess the secret!. Try to behave honestly, and go back to study, seriously this time !.
Honestly??? Agricola, if you, for one instance, even thought to entertain the musings on Mr. Traveller, whom Alexbr, Schmildvich, myself and others have questioned and received nothing in the way of a valid understanding, never mind a working recipe, which Traveller himself has admitted to only possess on a hypothetical basis, then I'm afraid my friend that the one abusing the peyote, is you. jocolor
Look, I love a spirited discussion, I really do Very Happy , but are you honestly trying to tell me that you have found the SVP by way of Travellers musings?

Spiritus Vini Philosophical, the philosophical spirit of wine.
Mr Agricola, have you ever made wine? If so, what do you reckon the spirit of wine is? Try and respond in earnest...please!

Did you use grapes in the making of your wine? Did you just use the juice?
In using off the shelf, artificial ingredients, do you truthfully believe that the life which one sees in the production of natural wine can be duplicated, not approximated, but duplicated and be the same as natural wine?
I believe a real discussion of wine, what it is, and what may be considered philosophical wine is due. Perhaps through this type of discussion, we can better understand spiritus vini.
What do you think?
P.S. Try answering at least one of my questions for once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:22 pm

As Traveller said, he is not here to share his discoveries in alchemy, but only to try to find a person on the same level of knowledge. This is the reason why he does not speak explicitly. He describes everything meticulously, but it does so by adopting a technical language, that is, the hermetic one of the alchemists, precisely to probe the level of knowledge and mastery of the alchemical art of hes interlocutor. He has practically described all his system to produce the Projection Powder, from the alpha to to omega, and if you had a minimum understanding of hermetic philosophy and some laboratory practice, you would find that everything he says fits in completely with the alchemical science described in thousands of books from two thousand years until today. If he has put these things into practice and has reached some goals in Alchemy; this is not your business or anyone else's, and I do not even see why he should say it openly.
Occasions to meet people like Traveller, you have only once in life.You and someone else, have wasted it,  because' you presented yourself in the presence of a true Adept,with a personal interpretation completely distorted of what is the real alchemy, and then, as you can not understand anything of his words because of your ignorance, you have taunted and insulted him. In this way you have completely lost the opportunity to learn something useful, and I think there isn't a way to repair what you have done. Next time, when you talk to someone, respect the person, whoever he is, and also respect his opinions . These are the rules of a civil society, the basics for a real cooperation, without which nothing can happen. As for myself, I have nothing to add, because,the discourse its the same,and I already said everything.Who wants to understand, intends.


Last edited by Agricola on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:42 pm

dear Agricola  

certainly their Chasm and Schmildvich ... do not behave well and always do not bother to tell him and do it to them and it would be very nice to discuss all together on the data and different subjects and methodologies as they are indicated in texts and manuscripts RC example : the thesaurus thesaurorun, the toeltius, the secret extasis of federico gualdi the 3 part dell'aurea chain homeri, the manuscripts and texts of solar arcana divine alchemy etc etc and compare it methods respecting the reciprocal operational differences on the real operations RC and ancient alchemists and do all this unitarily and serenely and instead of doing that they are wrong to just sterile to argue but is also wrong to continue to argue unnecessarily with them

now I also estimate traveler and the researches and ideas and operating hypotheses of traveler

but also estimating and considering the operating hypotheses of traveler as serious and interesting

however, on the word adept we must first affirm a phrase as big and important as he is an adept or I am an adept we must all go very very very calm
and we must ponder this with extreme calm before declaring or self declaring that one is an adept and that if one is an adept it must also be very well demonstrated and should be opened with the alleged self proclaimed adept if such a serious confrontation on the traditional operative sources that they exist both in manuscripts and in texts of the RCs and go from the presumed adept to this with a serious correspondence of what is stated decoding the true traditional methodologies and that with facts and not only with interesting operative hypotheses or with excellent theoretical affirmations

also you are not here to fish similar to their level but to contribute with an open and explicit exchange without secrets with all and these were the rules of Nik that here by many are unfortunately always now largely disregarded

so much esteem to traveler and its operational hypotheses but we slow down and reason well on words and do it very calmly before because before asserting himself adept and adept he wants to be concretely arrived in alchemy means that one has concretely reached the philosophical stone elixir etc that it treats terminal and deadly diseases that one assuming the stone and elixir regenerates and rejuvenates etc
and this must be well established and well proven to be an adept and not enough to be an adept an excellent theory but always requires the real and concrete realization of the stone and the confirmation and demonstration of having concretely achieved this for that with the word adept does not jokes and before affirming this word adept to someone must be used an absolute circumspection and a lot of attention and weighted analysis and a healthy and just skepticism and a lot of calm

regard
...............................................

caro agricola
certo loro Chasm e Schmildvich ... non si comportano bene e sempre non lesino di dirglielo e farlo a loro presente e sarebbe molto bello qui discutere tutti assieme sui dati e differenti materie e metodologie come vengono indicate in testi e manoscritti operativi RC es il thesauro thesaurorun , il toeltius , le extasi segrete di federico gualdi la 3 parte dell'aurea catena homeri , i manoscritti e testi di alchimia solare arcana divina etc etc e confrontarsi rispettando le reciproche differenze operative sulle vere operativita RC e degli antichi alchimisti e fare tutto questo unitariamente e serenamente e invece di fare cio loro loro sbagliano a solo sterilmente a polemizzare ma si sbaglia anche a continuare a stare a polemizzare inutilmente con loro

ora io anche stimo traveller e le ricerche e le idee e le ipotesi operative di traveller

ma pur anche stimando e ritenendo serie e interessanti le ipotesi operative di traveller

comunque sulla parola adepto dobbiamo prima di affermare una frase cosi grande e importante come lui è un adepto o sono un adepto dobbiamo tutti andarci molto molto molto calmi
e dobbiamo ponderare cio con estrema calma prima di dichiarare o auto dichiararsi che uno è un adepto e cio se uno è un adepto va anche assolutamente molto bene dimostrato e va aperto col presunto auto proclamato adepto se è tale un confronto serio sulle  fonti tradizionali operative che esistono sia in manoscritti che in testi dei RC e va dal presunto adepto dimostrato cio con una un seria corrispondenza di cio che si afferma decodificando le vere metodologie tradizionali e cio coi fatti e non solo con interessanti ipotesi operative o con ottime teoretiche affermazioni

inoltre non si è qui per pescare simili al proprio livello ma per contribuire con uno scambio aperto ed esplicito senza segreti con tutti e queste erano le regole di Nik che qui da molti sono purtroppo sempre ormai ampiamente disattese

dunque molta stima a traveller e alle sue ipotesi operative ma freniamo e ragioniamo bene sulle parole e facciamolo questo con molta calma prima perche prima di asserirsi adepto e adepto vuole essere concretamente arrivato in alchimia vuole dire che uno ha concretamente raggiunto la pietra filosofale elixir etc che cura VERAMENTE malattie terminali e mortali che uno assumendo la pietra ed elixir si rigenera e ringiovanisce etc
e cio va ben riscontrato e ben dimostrato di essere un adepto e non basta per essere un adepto una ottima teoria ma necessita sempre la vera e concreta realizzazione della pietra e il riscontro e dimostrazione di avere realizzato concretamente cio per cio con la parola adepto non si scherza e prima di affermare questa parola adepto verso qualcuno va usata una assoluta circospezione e molta molta attenzione e ponderata analisi e un sano e giusto scetticismo e molta molta calma  

regard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Alex,
I think it's better that no one demonstrates anything, to preserve people's privacy.
Personally, I believe that an aspiring alchemist knows how to recognize a true Adept but this depends on the level reached by the aspirant.
Unfortunately Chasm and Smildwich, will never reach any goal in Alchemy, because it seems that they are almost illiterate, and do not intend to start studying.That's too bad.


Last edited by Agricola on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:38 pm

Agricola wrote:
Alex,
I think it's better that no one demonstrates anything to preserve people's privacy.
Personally, I believe that an aspiring alchemist knows how to recognize a true adept but this depends on the level reached by the aspirant.
Unfortunately Chasm and Smildwich, will never reach any goal in alchemy, because it seems that they are almost illiterate, and do not intend to start studying.That's too bad.

Agricola, you would do well to pay attention to Alexbr.
You see, he is a zealous fellow, more so than you, yet he displays a certain maturity and sense of reason that you appear to lack.

I have spoken with Traveller on the AP forum briefly by PM and openly within the forum. Our talks were always cordial.
His rhetoric in the art of alchemy and philosophy is impressive.
You know this, as well as I , and others.

But let's examine your sense of reason here. You assert that Traveller is an adept yes? By what measure? Have you accomplished anything fruitful with regards to the stone by his information? Wait, don't answer, I already know. Perhaps he has opened your eyes to some principles that you didn't understand at first. This is a good thing. But in the end, "to thine own self be true."
Traveller is not obligated to tell me one thing at all as you've said.
Yet he has shared information with me.
He recognizes my words as I've recognized his. He has a different method where he advances the use of off the shelf items.
I question this as I am a One Matter guy. I can support this in a coherent way. I simply ask that Traveller do the same.
At times, he feels attacked, this is because I have my own praxis and can ask him the questions that he should be able to answer if he is indeed an adept. He has answered most of the time, where he doesn't have to.
I should point out to you that Traveller has not succeed as yet. He has admitted this. He has the belief that he will be successful this time.
I wish him well. So don't feel that I'm an adversary of his. I am his peer, as are you, so let's not simply be condescending to one other.

You offended me with your off the cuff dishonest, unresearched Keely remarks. This set me off!
Let's not call each other stupid and idiotic. Let's discuss our understanding as Alexbr is suggesting.
Alexbr and I are not strangers by the way. It is none of your business, but I'm choosing to tell you this, in the hopes that you pacify yourself from the defensive posture that you've taken.
Really, what are you defending?

Right here, right now, there are people who have converged on this forum, who have a greater command of the art that the members here can benefit from.
Because of your assumptions, you jeopardize this. So relax!
I don't want anything from Traveller, mark my words...nothing!!!
What I want to learn, is of the accomplishment of others if they wish to divulge it. What I hope to put an end to is BS puffers who can't show a basic understanding, sorta like what you're accusing me of, or at the least, to refute false claims with logical discussion. This is beneficial.
If you feel that you have all of the answers, then that's fine! Sit tight and be an armchair critic.
As I've said, I love a lively discussion. I can back myself up with quotes, praxis, and images showing all parts of the (my) work.
You my friend, cannot in earnest because by your own admission, you have happily absorbed Travellers hypothetical method which is the foundation of your egg which hasn't yet hatched, never mind putrefied.

So, let's start again. Are you good with that? If not, that's fine as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 am

Why bother others, when I am here.

One has made this place for Peee (Chasm), and second has made this place for Shitt (Shmeldvich).

After their long search how they started their works, they should to be on here, where we can learn from their experiences after keeping in our mind that one has already accomplished his work while the other Charlatan of Blood/Uriine has just started because with this hope he takes the courage to ask others about their work, even his own work is a way of Failure, and look at his patience, where at one side he is very impetus about my work, that when I will go to start it, and on other side he can wait for the accomplishment of his own work till 2023, even in the way where he is already hopeless. He is really in so hurry. Laughing

Bluefloor I need the ROFL smiley on forums, as it is not enough.

lol!

Chasm wrote:
But let's examine your sense of reason here. You assert that Traveller is an adept yes?

They don’t say, or how they will realize because I haven’t told them anything about my higher works because I am with a hope that after realizing the Minor work they will also start understanding the keys for Major work. And I am also expecting the same thing from Charlatans who has already wasted their lot of time in a wrong way.

Chasm wrote:
By what measure? Have you accomplished anything fruitful with regards to the stone by his information?

I didn’t give them any information regarding any Stone, but I am willing to share with others only the Minor works of Alchemy and nothing else.

Chasm wrote:
Traveller is not obligated to tell me one thing at all as you've said.

I cannot tell you ONE thing because I can’t spend my whole life on ONE matter, especially when it will be Uriine,  Laughing  as what is your theory about your work.

Chasm wrote:
I question this as I am a One Matter guy. I can support this in a coherent way. I simply ask that Traveller do the same.

No I don’t do anything like this, because I am a true Artist, not any charlatan or sophist like You and Schmeldvich, who in place of learning (because they are incomplete) spend their time in messing with others.

Chasm wrote:
At the least, to refute false claims with logical discussion. This is beneficial.

Exactly this is what I am doing here, but keep this discussion on, and also don’t forget these words what you said here.

Chasm wrote:
As I've said, I love a lively discussion. I can back myself up with quotes, praxis, and images showing all parts of the (my) work.

No again don’t fool yourself, there is nothing which you can show us, but only your own mind-made things, which no one can find in any book where is written such things, "Hypothetical", I think you are playing more with this word.  albino

Chasm wrote:
You have happily absorbed Travellers hypothetical method which is the foundation of your egg which hasn't yet hatched, never mind putrefied.

I want to write myself because I believe that others who are reading my posts, they are well aware about the writings of the Philosophers, so this is the reason that why I don’t provide any quote from the books, so the truth is that whatever I wrote here and said, everything was from the books of the Philosophers, and again what I shared with them regarding Minor Work of Alchemy, it was also taken from the 4 very important books of the Philosophers when I shared the secret of red Manna (red gum of Mary). It was not my mind made thing as you are doing in your work, which either no one has ever practiced or not having any back history. If have it then provide any one single quote from the book which represent your mind-made work, and prove it that it is not Hypothetical but actually a GREAT WORK and not any DISGUSTING WORK.  Laughing

Respectfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:40 am

Traveller wrote:
Why bother others, when I am here.

One has made this place for Peee (Chasm), and second has made this place for Shitt (Shmeldvich).

After their long search how they started their works, they should to be on here, where we can learn from their experiences after keeping in our mind that one has already accomplished his work while the other Charlatan of Blood/Uriine has just started because with this hope he takes the courage to ask others about their work, even his own work is a way of Failure, and look at his patience, where at one side he is very impetus about my work, that when I will go to start it, and on other side he can wait for the accomplishment of his own work till 2023, even in the way where he is already hopeless. He is really in so hurry.

Brother Traveller, you go too far! You make grandiose claims, vain assumptions and it's getting tired. If you wish to know when I began the work of alchemy, it was in 2011. At that time I joined the BoA forum to defend a member who was working in the right way when about 3000 others were working in the wrong way.
Since that time, I've been looking for others working correctly. Now you can look into it. There's no mystery!

Traveller wrote:
They don’t say, or how they will realize because I haven’t told them anything about my higher works because I am with a hope that after realizing the Minor work they will also start understanding the keys for Major work. And I am also expecting the same thing from Charlatans who has already wasted their lot of time in a wrong way.
Okay! So what do you consider Minor? Is this the vegetable work? Is it the white stone? Perhaps the red stone you consider a minor work to the Magistry!  Can you clarify this so as to remove any ambiguity from our correspondence.

Traveller wrote:
I cannot tell you ONE thing because I can’t spend my whole life on ONE matter, especially when it will be Uriine, as what is your theory about your work.
Well, you sure spent a lot of time and effort confirming the works of Glauber with the disgusting uriine.
But here is my theory; a universal solvent is required to subjugate all the various matters under the moon. Without this solvent, we all work in vain. Where this solvent originates may be a matter of contention, but we can examine this yes?

Chasm wrote:
I question this as I am a One Matter guy. I can support this in a coherent way. I simply ask that Traveller do the same.

Traveller wrote:
No I don’t do anything like this, because I am a true Artist, not any charlatan or sophist like You and Schmeldvich, who in place of learning (because they are incomplete) spend their time in messing with others.
Again, I wish to learn of your understanding. I am doing just that! As you can see, I don't agree with you in all things practical, however, you have a keen philosophical mind. This, for me, is impressive.
I don't mind you sniping at me, but just try and put some validity behind your words, it's only fair. I will do the same.

Chasm wrote:
At the least, to refute false claims with logical discussion. This is beneficial.

Traveller wrote:
Exactly this is what I am doing here, but keep this discussion on, and also don’t forget these words what you said here.

Now, that's the spirit!  cheers

Chasm wrote:
As I've said, I love a lively discussion. I can back myself up with quotes, praxis, and images showing all parts of the (my) work.

Traveller wrote:
No again don’t fool yourself, there is nothing which you can show us, but only your own mind-made things, which no one can find in any book where is written such things, "Hypothetical", I think you are playing more with this word.
Like I said, put some validity behind your words. Dont just nuke me with an ignorant statement. It p's me off  Very Happy . I should be given an opportunity to respond to any false state statement levelled against me.

Chasm wrote:
You have happily absorbed Travellers hypothetical method which is the foundation of your egg which hasn't yet hatched, never mind putrefied.

Traveller wrote:
I want to write myself because I believe that others who are reading my posts, they are well aware about the writings of the Philosophers, so this is the reason that why I don’t provide any quote from the books, so the truth is that whatever I wrote here and said, everything was from the books of the Philosophers, and again what I shared with them regarding Minor Work of Alchemy, it was also taken from the 4 very important books of the Philosophers when I shared the secret of red Manna (red gum of Mary). It was not my mind made thing as you are doing in your work, which either no one has ever practiced or not having any back history. If have it then provide any one single quote from the book which represent your mind-made work, and prove it that it is not Hypothetical but actually a GREAT WORK and not any DISGUSTING WORK
Traveller, I laud the artist who can use his own words to buttress his pov's.
I am very much the same way. I do use quotes to clarify though. It's not a bad thing here on these forums.
By the way, I don't see where you showed any secret of red manna from Mary the Jewess.
Alexbr actually gave us a transcription of an original mss which enables the astute reader to better recognize that Mary was obviously speaking from a position of already obtaining the white stone, which I have already asked you if you consider this a minor work. In fact, the red stone is also minor or lesser to the Magistry. This is logical and makes sense, at least to me. If your pov is different, then let's discuss why!

My regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   

Back to top Go down
 
Mystery of GW
Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hidden secret city- A TRUE MYSTERY! may seem long but worth the read.
» Mystery "Angel" Priest Appears To Save Trapped Girl
» BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..
» D13 WATCHMEN - THE GREATEST MYSTERY OF EARTH REVEALED! EZEKIEL'S WHEELS UNVEILED
» Mysterious & Powerful Scripture God gave me today

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: