Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:13 am

Actually my first words of 2023 were not for you, but it was for someone more special than you, you don't know him, but I better know.  study

Bluefloor ROFL needed.

Chasm wrote:
Okay! So what do you consider Minor? Is this the vegetable work? Is it the white stone? Perhaps the red stone you consider a minor work to the Magistry!  Can you clarify this so as to remove any ambiguity from our correspondence.

It is call Minor way, where a novice or initiate learn to destroy metals and learn to make a fusible glass in the very start of his journey, but in place of destroying common Gold, there is also naturally found something which is the same in properties, in power, in everything as you will end up after working on Gold in a right way, which matter is called the Red Gum of Mary Prophetessa. I don't know where is your mind, I mean I have already mentioned either about the details of Minor work as well as about this red matter with you, which I was said that you can use it in place of Gold, and it will give you the same results, but I think you forget it, it was in the time when the Schmeldvich was arrived in the same thread and we were start discussing about this special person which also sometimes give me an impression to become infatuate.  Sleep

lol!

And it is called Minor because the tincture you produce will never be able to tinge anything except of precipitating the same gold which you were used in your work in the start.

The transmutation can be achieve if someone rightly know the process that how to multiply the prepared or naturally found red glass of Gold in its power. But it will still perform his works only in a Minor way, and not much part of the metal will it be able to tinge as the ancients performed in their works, like 1 to 100, or 1 to 1000, etc.

Chasm wrote:
However, you have a keen philosophical mind. This, for me, is impressive.

No you haven't seen it yet, not only the 1%.

Your theory of ONE matter, is right but it is also wrong.

In the same sense I was telling you something in the Glauber’s thread where you quote my words in your yesterdays post, which you also couldn’t able to understand. Means in start it will not be One matter, as you have fixed your mind on Uriine, but after its right preparation it becomes into the theory of the Ancients of One matter.

May God helps you that you open your mind and able to understand this little information, and we able to end this discussion which you were started in a wrong way, while keeping in our mind the far different subjects, as well as far different works and also our far different education in this way.

It is called only a distracting, destructing, and now also disgusting discussion and nothing else.

Kind Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am

Traveller wrote:
Actually my first words of 2023 were not for you, but it was for someone more special than you, you don't know him, but I better know.  study

More sniping. As I've said, it gets tiring!

Chasm wrote:
Okay! So what do you consider Minor? Is this the vegetable work? Is it the white stone? Perhaps the red stone you consider a minor work to the Magistry!  Can you clarify this so as to remove any ambiguity from our correspondence.

Traveller wrote:
It is call Minor way, where a novice or initiate learn to destroy metals and learn to make a fusible glass in the very start of his journey, but in place of destroying common Gold, there is also naturally found something which is the same in properties, in power, in everything as you will end up after working on Gold in a right way, which matter is called the Red Gum of Mary Prophetessa. I don't know where is your mind, I mean I have already mentioned either about the details of Minor work as well as about this red matter with you, which I was said that you can use it in place of Gold, and it will give you the same results, but I think you forget it, it was in the time when the Schmeldvich was arrived in the same thread and we were start discussing about this special person which also sometimes give me an impression to become infatuate.

Ok, so you are exploring chymistry and the chrysopoetic art. I know where your mind is at and it appears a dead end.
I've tried to show you, natural things are specified...determined!
Sal Ammoniac derived from animals is not the same as any artificially produced potassium chloride/carbonate . The reason being as was explained to you. The subtle differences make all of the difference.

Traveller wrote:
And it is called Minor because the tincture you produce will never be able to tinge anything except of precipitating the same gold which you were used in your work in the start.

Yes, this is chymistry!

Traveller wrote:
The transmutation can be achieve if someone rightly know the process that how to multiply the prepared or naturally found red glass of Gold in its power. But it will still perform his works only in a Minor way, and not much part of the metal will it be able to tinge as the ancients performed in their works, like 1 to 100, or 1 to 1000, etc.

Ok, I think I'm understanding your sophistry! You wish to take this apparently "abortion" of a red glass, and "rightly" prepare it so that it performs in a Minor way, which is to tinge nothing, and through manipulation, still recover whatever gold was used in the process.
Basically, you are clarifying a chymical process for the members, so that IF they work correctly, THEN they may have success, like how Glauber teaches.
Is this correct?

Traveller wrote:
Your theory of ONE matter, is right but it is also wrong.

In the same sense I was telling you something in the Glauber’s thread where you quote my words in your yesterdays post, which you also couldn’t able to understand. Means in start it will not be One matter, as you have fixed your mind on Uriine, but after its right preparation it becomes into the theory of the Ancients of One matter.
It is called only a distracting, destructing, and now also disgusting discussion and nothing else.

Kind Regards.

I'm sorry Traveller, but you're fooling yourself. Somehow, some way, you are missing what Glauber is instructing by his chymical demonstrations.
You clearly understand these chemical operations from what I can see, yet you are missing his intention. I find this absolutely amazing! The simplicity of nature is obfuscated by misinterpretation. Your chemical knowledge tells you one thing, and because the art of chemistry has failed to notice an alchemic principle, you err!
Alexbr is more keen to recognize the requirement of liberating the "carbonate" from the oleosum. You wish to add it from without as you have said. This my friend will not accomplish anything. The whole trick is to open this oleosum without the addition of any heterogenous thing.
This is what Alexbr is looking for, but you refuse to answer his questions in a meaningful way, choosing instead to deflect with admirable philosophy.

These discussions are not a waste of time Traveller. As disgusting as you may feel the art is, the plain truth is, that absolutely no one with their sophistications, have accomplished anything. I don't need to support this claim because by all measures, it is self evident.
Since you haven't begun to test your hypothesis yet, I guess it is only proper to wait and see what your theory yields in the way of results.

Respectfully,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:13 pm

I am not following any Glauber, I am not using any Uriine, I am not making any Glass of Gold, we already have the real Glass by the help of which we can easily achieve a very good medicine without using or preparing any kind of Mercury. As per according to the books of the Philosophers we have where is mentioned this information, as well as I have also worked on this red glass but looking to extract its tincture by using the right SVP. But for others in a Minor way they will go for it by using the common SV, it is again from the book where is mentioned this information.

We will continue but first I want to say,...

I was questioned you, about your work, that do you have any quote from any book of a PHILOSOPHER where is mentioned your mind-made GREAT WORK ??? Basketball

Is it having any back history which you are claiming to accomplish ??? scratch

Or you are the very first person who discover such a thing ??? albino

First prove it that you are not a Charlatan or Sophist by giving the right answers of these 3 questions and then we will continue, because I want to know (which I am already in knowledge) that to who I am dealing here.

Prove it that your mind-made GREAT WORK has some back history in a book of a Philosopher and it is not mentioned in any book of the Chemist, because your work isn't belong to any chemistry, but it belongs to real Alchemy.

I am waiting for the right Answer. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Very Happy  Okay, first of all, I like your humour. Seriously right now I'm having a good laugh! lol! So, two thumbs up!

Traveller wrote:
I was questioned you, about your work, that do you have any quote from any book of a PHILOSOPHER where is mentioned your mind-made GREAT WORK ???  
chasm369 wrote:
From Hollandus:
Therefore, stay with the Great Art, or the great Elixir, as your foregathers did. When you have accomplished that, you may try other operations of Nature with greater confidence. But if you do otherwise, you are not following my advice. To begin with, take in hand the Great Work, because there is no worry in it. Nothing in it is distilled, dissolved, coagulated or purified. In it there are no unknown works or things, no impure things that hav e faces. Nor do you calcine as there is no need for it. You do not separate any Elements, because they are pure. It is one species, one thing, one vessel, one furnace, and one work --- to the White and to the Red.
These nuances of English are what confuse many, but maybe it is only me who is confused!

Traveller wrote:
Is it having any back history which you are claiming to accomplish ???  

I claim that most adeptii work from the premise expressed above.

Traveller wrote:
Or you are the very first person who discover such a thing ???  

No, I am far from the first to have noticed such statements. You must first complete the GW (not uriine), but Great Work,  before you can play with other matter.  jocolor  I'm playing with you here. The statement by Hollandus speaks for itself.
This is where you need to focus.

So let's continue!

P.S
Hollandus wrote:
Know that if the Stone were liquid, its redness could not be brought out because it would melt in becoming red-hot and even penetrate through the glass and thus be lost, since it must finally glow for 3 days. Concerning this, you have to take NOT that the Stone must first be made before it is made fusible. This the ignorant cannot understand or remember, because they do not know Nature. Therefore, both the white and the red Stones must be made before they are made fusible and subtle, as you yourselves may understand.

These open revelations are always a wonder to read. But, who really understands Hollandus and his openness  Very Happy

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:44 am

Your work is Wonder of the World, where world is using his pecker for production (of Childrens) while you are using it for Invention (of Stone).

This is the main title of your work, if ever you plain to write it in a “Book of Peee”, which will be inspired by the “Book of Homer”. As you mentioned the list of 9 books there also include the Book of Homer.

I was already faced you on other site, where I realized that you tried your best to defend your false wrong mind-made path of Uriine, because you have spent your 7 to 10 years in the search of this wrong way.

One thing is clear, that you likes the way of praising your own theory of ONE matter, and like to say many times that you don’t add any heterogenous thing in your work.

So it has been cleared that you are using only “Uriine” to make a Carbonated fusible volatile Salt of Uriine which you calls Philosophes Mercury.  scratch

Everyone can read it, all it is very clear, so by only practicing on Uriine how far you can go.  Arrow Even your Ouroborus will also not help you in this way.

So with this carbonated Salt of Uriine, you claims that you can blacken the cloth through burning, a thing which you never done it before, as well as you said that by using your false Mercury you can bring the Gold into a purple calx.

If you would say that the Gold becomes into a red calx, then I can understand it but what you said here it is again absolutely a wrong theory because this carbonated Salt of Uriine, will never effect on Gold for making a purple calx until this Salt will not be enriched with the "Sulfate" as Glauber was practiced in his minor work, there are two well known works of Glauber in his writings, first when he was made his secret Sal Ammoniac and second when he was made his Sal Mirabile, in his both works he practiced and give this theory with details.

As well as according to the books of the Philosophers they also give most of the Priority to this Sulfate for using it for Gold in a Major way, but you are doing a Minor work but still don't believe or understand this very simple thing.

I already told you that you cannot prove yourself that you are a high practitioner than Glauber who practiced 1000s of methods by using this matter.

So I am surprised where you have spent your time, that there was only one Chemist who could guide you in your work, and your wrong theory of making Purple calx also doesn’t match with his works, Strange.

Actually the right definition of your work is that your work is a way of Charlatan where you match your work with the books of the philosophers, because they were used the dregs in their works, even you better know that their end result is far different from your work.

You were said that because of you the Jay Weidner forum was closed, because of your debate, for your this wrong disgusting path. Where in place of guiding others from the right book of Glauber who worked on it in a right way, you discovered your own NEW way because of your misunderstanding and ignorance to the books of the Philosophers, it was not for leading others, but even for shedding the more darkness in this field of lost Art.

In the same way when you did your second attempt on BOA forums,…

Chasm wrote:
At that time I joined the BoA forum to defend a member who was working in the right way when about 3000 others were working in the wrong way.

You feel that it was for the guidance of others, but you were actually again spreading the darkness in this field because of your ignorance not only from the books of the Philosophers but also from the books of the great Chemists like Glauber.

You mentioned many times other names of Chemists, so my question is that is there anyone like from Keely, Russell, Boerhaave, and others who successfully able to transmute any metal in Gold by using the common Uriine.

Then why you put their examples even their whole books are not relevant to your disgusting wrong work.

You said enough, and I also replied enough, even I never belong to your class where you have spent your time, your work has no back history, you call it the only right way.

I don’t know how many you have fooled and how many are still looking to take your guidance in your wrong path.

But all I have to say that please continue,…. albino

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:12 pm

Traveller wrote:

So it has been cleared that you are using only “Uriine” to make a Carbonated fusible volatile Salt of Uriine which you calls Philosophes Mercury.

The carbonated part is yours. The black dreggs are apparently carbon like though, which imho, is something you're missing.

Traveller wrote:
So with this carbonated Salt of Uriine, you claims that you can blacken the cloth through burning, a thing which you never done it before, as well as you said that by using your false Mercury you can bring the Gold into a purple calx.

Again, in confecting the solvent, I use zero gold! I questioned you on the burnt cloth because there is difference in how plant Mercury burns and how animal Mercury burns. If you're an adept, you don't need to be confused, you can simply answer or you can't. You can lie, but this is not your style.  Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
If you would say that the Gold becomes into a red calx, then I can understand it but what you said here it is again absolutely a wrong theory because this carbonated Salt of Uriine, will never effect on Gold for making a purple calx until this Salt will not be enriched with the "Sulfate" as Glauber was practiced in his minor work, there are two well known works of Glauber in his writings, first when he was made his secret Sal Ammoniac and second when he was made his Sal Mirabile, in his both works he practiced and give this theory with details.

Traveller, I've already shown you that the secret Sal Ammoniac is neither sal ammoniac nor alkaline but approaches the nature of both without being either. Gold becomes red, but our Mercury also becomes red AFTER first having been white. You are speaking of chymical things while I was referring to the Magistry. If you really knew how to read Glauber, you'd see this.

Traveller wrote:
As well as according to the books of the Philosophers they also give most of the Priority to this Sulfate for using it for Gold in a Major way, but you are doing a Minor work but
still don't believe or understand this very simple thing.

The very simple thing is that carbon is black. You are being shown by Glauber to make it white by using its own oil. The texts are veiled and Glauber shows you his meaning through chymical suggestions.
Go ahead and try it out, mark my words, I'm not going anywhere. You will soon see what I am saying.

Traveller wrote:
I already told you that you cannot prove yourself that you are a high practitioner than Glauber who practiced 1000s of methods by using this matter.

I look well upon Glauber. People originally thought that he was too dark, too obscure. But once it was realized how he had compiled his work, it was thought that he was too open. Imagine that!  Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
Actually the right definition of your work is that your work is a way of Charlatan where you match your work with the books of the philosophers, because they were used the dregs in their works, even you better know that their end result is far different from your work

If you say so my friend! You know best my works!

Traveller wrote:
You were said that because of you the Jay Weidner forum was closed, because of your debate, for your this wrong disgusting path. Where in place of guiding others from the right book of Glauber who worked on it in a right way, you discovered your own NEW way because of your misunderstanding and ignorance to the books of the Philosophers, it was not for leading others, but even for shedding the more darkness in this field of lost Art.

Yes, the authors logic was flawed. I showed this. I took the heat, people lost faith in him and here we are. Again, my way is not new. For you it is. You after all think Paracelcus merely a physician. Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
You feel that it was for the guidance of others, but you were actually again spreading the darkness in this field because of your ignorance not only from the books of the Philosophers but also from the books of the great Chemists like Glauber.

Traveller, you're not speaking to the facts. You're just rambling.
Author of BoAf had everybody using kilns and crucibles to confect the solvent. I was not of this opinion as it was my experience that the adepts were correct. I learned this right away following their instruction of patience.

Traveller wrote:
You mentioned many times other names of Chemists, so my question is that is there anyone like from Keely, Russell, Boerhaave, and others who successfully able to transmute any metal in Gold by using the common Uriine.

These men were Giants of occult science. You can enrich your background knowledge of alchemy by learning from them. They wrote openly.
Did they manage a transmutation? I don't know! Would they tell? This is the question.

Traveller wrote:
Then why you put their examples even their whole books are not relevant to your disgusting wrong work.

My friend, the DISGUROT is not the point. As I said above, what is relevant is the wealth of occult knowledge that they've opened to us, which is an aide to alchemic study.

Traveller wrote:
But all I have to say that please continue

Let us do just that. Two thumbs up cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:08 am

I haven’t read much of what Traveller has written, but the GW path and the BOA is the worst hoax perpetrated on the alchemy community. Even if you were able to create a stone from \"philosophical dew\", you have not discovered the true mercury. There are so many metaphors where this method does not fit. Reflect on the image of Cadmus pinning the serpent to the oak tree. Unravel that symbolism, then seek your mercury in the metals.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:19 am

E-Thor wrote:

I haven’t read much of what Traveller has written, but the GW path and the BOA is the worst hoax perpetrated on the alchemy community. Even if you were able to create a stone from \"philosophical dew\", you have not discovered the true mercury. There are so many metaphors where this method does not fit. Reflect on the image of Cadmus pinning the serpent to the oak tree. Unravel that symbolism, then seek your mercury in the metals.

The BOA is an obvious misunderstanding in practice by its author.

"Even if you were able to create a stone from "uriine", you have not discovered the true mercury."

Strange statement. I'm not even sure as to what it actually means!
Perhaps you can elaborate E-Thor.

I've read the Cadmus myth and the oak tree isn't even written into all of the accounts which is suspect if one is to consider your direction.
What do you feel is the significance of the oak tree?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:01 pm

The oak tree is the vessel. The ram arises from the oak tree. Once you find mercury you will find the vessel. Look at Fulcanelli’s works!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:10 pm

E-thor wrote:
The oak tree is the vessel. The ram arises from the oak tree. Once you find mercury you will find the vessel. Look at Fulcanelli’s works!
Thanks for your thoughts E-Thor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:31 pm

E-thor wrote:

Nice!

How [in non-Philosophic terms] would you describe our Vessel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:07 am

It is a substance that holds another substance. RER, RERE

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:29 am

hi E-thor
very interesting these you say

and also it is very interesting as you say on your result

so you say

The dry path is a worthy path to explore. The wet path is difficult because it requires finding a liquid mercury in quantity and it takes much longer. The only place you will succeed is in the metal kingdom. Within the metals there is buried a sufficient quantity of aether in solid form. You cannot find this anywhere else. You may gather a small quantity using the dew collection method, and even succeed in dissolving gold. But you will have no mercury to feed it. Reflect on a what a process is and how to perform 3 of them.

all it s very interesting these you say

so you work in antimoni so stibine+iron dry phat ?
or what metallic you use in it ?

you know the emerit manuscript disciple of henri cotton alvare old group of fulcantelli manuscript operative on way dry of the lignage traditional of henry cotton alvare ?

or your way it is based as french group made as one interpretation of vase oak and so made the salt by it oak and have the salt by it the salt of carbonate of potassio as some french group

and by this your way dry what concrete result have on this way can you transmute can you cure or have only a some philosophical matter to must try develop and process the further the process  ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:47 am

No, antimony. You have to figure out how to marry Mars and Venus.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:08 pm

E-thor wrote:

Everyone is aware of what needs to be figured out. Alexbr was asking specific questions of your work. Will you answer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:13 pm

I disagree. I think there is mass confusion in the alchemy community and too many “spiritual” alchemists. I will answer the questions I choose to answer. He is also asking similar questions on two different threads. I will say things that perhaps give insight. I will not speak directly about certain parts of the work. Self discovery is part of this journey. But if you don’t heed what the Alchemists say and choose to works in \"philosophical dew\", or herbs etc. you will spend years going down blind alleys, never coming closer to the truth. My opinion is that there were different ways to manipulate the metals but that the outcome was the same and the mercury was the same. Fulcanelli speaks quite clearly on this. Every metal has a mercury and sulphur. If you are seeking it in other kingdoms then I don’t believe you will succeed. Or your outcome will not be the true stone, but only a weak imitation.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:27 pm

E-thor wrote:
I disagree. I think there is mass confusion in the alchemy community and too many “spiritual” alchemists. I will answer the questions I choose to answer. He is also asking similar questions on two different threads. I will say things that perhaps give insight. I will not speak directly about certain parts of the work. Self discovery is part of this journey. But if you don’t heed what the Alchemists say and choose to works in \"philosophical dew\", or herbs etc. you will spend years going down blind alleys, never coming closer to the truth. My opinion is that there were different ways to manipulate the metals but that the outcome was the same and the mercury was the same. Fulcanelli speaks quite clearly on this. Every metal has a mercury and sulphur. If you are seeking it in other kingdoms then I don’t believe you will succeed. Or your outcome will not be the true stone, but only a weak imitation.

still feel now I'm popping up and then I'll clear and explicit you put the glasses and read the post better

and I repeat it again as I told you already clear that if you read the 2 posts well you saw that instead they were 2 questions with different data so much so that in one I asked you specifically if you knew and had worked on real and operational alchemical manuscripts and extremely explicit (just read them to understand) dujol fulcanalli cottom alvare dr emerit lignage in which there is expressly described the practice of dry way that was made dujol / fulcanelli and that he and his disciples did in laboratories being the manuscript that I quoted the diary of the real group of fulcanelli /dujols

about read this 2 book of our dear friend
https://www.amazon.ca/FULCANELLI-D%C3%89VOIL%C3%89-GENEVIEVE-DUBOIS/dp/2850765139/ref=sr_1_27?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1521860012&sr=1-27&keywords=fulcanelli

and more read

https://www.amazon.ca/PROPOS-SUR-CHRYSOP%C3%89E-JEAN-FRANCOIS-GILBERT/dp/2850766968

and therefore now with this very series of historical bases we enter the terms
as all know I speak plain and beyond the metaphors and symbolisms
and so let's talk if you agree with the true and explicit and traditional operation of the dry way of dujol fulcanelli, as I will show you this

Dujols_Chrysopee

http://www.labirintoermetico.com/01Alchimia/Dujols_Chrysopee.pdf

dujol/fulcanelli

however I read carefully what you say and what you say is very interesting

but why do you say that this is the operation of lighters because you think that?

tu dici
I am not working from a manuscript. I don’t think trying to find a recipe works for anyone. I have used symbolism to uncover what I think is the true mercury which is found in all metals but is accessible in only one.

an more you say

My opinion is that there were different ways to manipulate the metals but that the outcome was the same and the mercury was the same. Fulcanelli speaks quite clearly on this. Every metal has a mercury and sulphur. If you are seeking it in other kingdoms then I don’t believe you will succeed. Or your outcome will not be the true stone, but only a weak imitation

yes certainly it can also be perhaps as a method in general and in the operative cardinal principles if you apply it to different subjects as you use them as principles change the operating materials can be

but NO AND NOT THE ones you use (operative materials venus and matre that are interesting alche see on them the operativta of rc anassagora)
the subjects that used dujol fulcanelli are not the ones I'm sorry but instead fulcanelli / dujol worked with a galena iron ruler and or ruler

but instead the operation of fulcanelli historically is different the operation of fulcanelli dujol is instead com regoli and iron

and this is now explicit and well shown by serious and in-depth research in environments of serious and profound research on lightning and its operation and from this in-depth research has been historically and from the manuscripts of original and traditional authentic dujol / fulcanelli that their operativity is instead this

and therefore to that I attach to you the transcription of a manuscript that was dictated to henri cotton to be directly from dujol fulcanelli this is the link of the explicit and operative manuscript of the work to the laboratory of dujol and the real group of fulcanelli

now in the pdf that I have enclosed there is the operativity of the group of lighters indicated by fulcanelli dujol

now it is now known that dujol was lightning or at least it was at the top of the Masonic lodge, which then appeared as a cover name for lightning

now that secret group that was operating with lightings of dui was a direct disciple there was also cotton alvare and finally came out of certain archives and came to light a laboratory diary of the real and original operativity that dujol fulcanelli did

and of that important manuscript that I was able to study and which will soon be fully public, the true operativity that made dujol fulcanrelli has clearly emerged

the rest of the diary of laboratories gives us this transcription of the operational manuscript of dujol
that is put here in the pdf will soon be disclosed in full because it is included in a broader program of alchemical dissemination that here I have already announced and widely spiedato and in the rest of the diary will be explained by henri cotton alvare and dujol also the exact preparation of alkaest work on the creation of the sulfur of mercury and remora with all the philosophical phases white back button etc etc

instead, as you can read and see and the manuscript deals with galena and or antimony rules made with iron and saltpetre etc and as for doing all the stone and elixir phases and this was their true operation

you say

and more you say

There are specific statements Fulcanelli has made about iron and it’s preeminence in the work.

true right indeed
the iron in this genuine original methodology of dujol fulcanelli iron is an integral and essential part of this operation and the remora and its philosofale sulfur is extracted exactly from iron

therefore, maximum interest for your research but this was the historical opeativita of fulcanelli and the group of lighters

now read the pdf and I would like to see what you think

on your search results

tu dici

I have created different stones using this mercury. I have had unusual transmutations happen. I haven’t created the stone I want yet to achieve the transmutations I want. I spend a lot of time reading Fulcanelli’s works. I think he is the most forthcoming and leaves the most clues for the investigator. I know some alchemists have worked with Galena, but I have found that to be a dead end since that is a mineral of lead. They are basing that on one statement of Fulcanelli’s and I don’t think it is justified. There are specific statements Fulcanelli has made about iron and it’s preeminence in the work.

and more you say

The mercury can look like clear water or a white powder. Paracelsus gives a clue about this. The mercury has the ability all it’s own to change things. Transmutation is a fairly general term. But mercury definitely can change most metals without creating a “stone”. This why it is called the universal solvent. It changes iron into a rust colored stone (not rust though). The more pure it is, it can dissolve gold. Then creates a yellow water. Aluminum is fairly resistant. Copper is completely dissolved. I haven’t tried lead or tin.

OK well
I understand you are still honest and serious and certainly do not say you are an adept and that is good but instead honestly admit as many of us your operating limits as we then welcome and welcome your research
welcome so you too have arrived like all of us in red waxes or even small turns the stone obtained but without great powers and welcome capacity and what exactly and honestly who more or less here we have done all of us in various ways who with dew who with uriiiina chi with clay chi with copper chi with bismuth who with iron chi with selenium etc etc I would say that the toeltius tesaurun thesaurorum etc of materials on which experiment in the 3 kingdoms indicate several to abundant rc many and varied and all nb for me absolutely all those indicated by the rc in their degrees and internal operating text valid from meteoric meteoric dew to animals \"philosophical dew\" etc to minerals and metal antimony galena iron copper (iron and copper see anaxagora and its operation) etc
and on many of these subjects so many experience and experience here but all like you have always and only results low and not fully satisfactory
so welcome to you too as we are actually trying and with not getting ecclattanti results welcome with us that we are trying and we hope to succeed
so I saw what is also true for you because the way you are saying for yourself the results are little research and continuous experimentation

regard

E-thor wrote:

ancora senti ora adesso mi sto scocciando e dunque te lo ridico chiaro ed esplicito mettiti gli occhiali e leggi meglio i post

e te lo ripeto ancora come ti ho gia detto chiaro che se leggevi bene i 2 post vedevi che invece erano 2 domande con dei dati diversi tanto è vero che in una ti chiedevo espressamente se conoscevi e avevi lavorato sui manoscritti alchemici veri e operativi ed estremamente espliciti (basta leggerli per capirlo ) del dujol fulcanalli cottom alvare dr emerit lignage nei quali c'è espressamente descritta la pratica di via secca che veniva fatta dujol/ fulcanelli e che lui e i suoi discepoli facevano in laboratori essendo il manoscritto che ti citavo il diario di laboratorio del vero gruppo di

about read this 2 book of our dear friend
https://www.amazon.ca/FULCANELLI-D%C3%89VOIL%C3%89-GENEVIEVE-DUBOIS/dp/2850765139/ref=sr_1_27?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1521860012&sr=1-27&keywords=fulcanelli

and more read

https://www.amazon.ca/PROPOS-SUR-CHRYSOP%C3%89E-JEAN-FRANCOIS-GILBERT/dp/2850766968

ora entriamo nei termini
dunque come si sa io parlo chiaro e al di la delle metafore e simbolismi
e dunque parliamo se sei d'accordo della vera ed esplicita e tradizionale operativita delle via secca di dujol fulcanelli ossia come ora ti dimostrero questa

Dujols_Chrysopee.

dujol/fulcanelli

comunque io ho letto con attenzione cio che dici ed cio che dici è molto interessante

ma perche dici che è questa è l'operativita di fulcanelli perche pensi cio ?

tu dici
I am not working from a manuscript. I don’t think trying to find a recipe works for anyone. I have used symbolism to uncover what I think is the true mercury which is found in all metals but is accessible in only one.

an more you say

My opinion is that there were different ways to manipulate the metals but that the outcome was the same and the mercury was the same. Fulcanelli speaks quite clearly on this. Every metal has a mercury and sulphur. If you are seeking it in other kingdoms then I don’t believe you will succeed. Or your outcome will not be the true stone, but only a weak imitation

si certo puo anche essere forse come metodo in generale e nei principi cardine operativi si se lo applichi a diverse materie come usi tui si come principi cambiano le materie operativi puo essere

ma NO E NON sono quelle che usi tu (materie opertivie venus e matre che sono alche interessanti vedi su di esse l'operativta del rc anassagora )
le materie che usava dujol fulcanelli non sono quelle mi spiace ma invece fulcanelli/dujol operava con regolo ferro di galena e o regolo

ma invece l'operativita di fulcanelli storicamente è diversa l'operativita di fulcanelli dujol è invece com regoli e ferro

e cio ormai è esplicto e ben risulta da serie e approfondite ricerche in ambienti di seria e profonda ricerca su fulcanelli e sulla sua operativita e da queste approfondite ricerche è risultato storicamente e dai manoscritti di dujol/fulcanelli autentici originali e tradizionali che la loro operativita è invece questa

e dunque a cio ti allego la trascrizione di un manoscritto che fu dettato a henri cotton alvare direttamente da dujol fulcanelli questo è il link del manoscritto esplicito ed operativo del lavoro al laboratorio di dujol e del vero gruppo di fulcanelli  

ora nel pdf che qui ho allegato c'è l'operativita del gruppo di fulcanelli indicata da fulcanelli dujol

ora è ormai risaputo che dujol era fulcanelli o quanto meno era ai vertici della loggia massonica che poi appari come nome di copertura  fulcanelli

ora di quel gruppo segreto che era operativo con fulcanelli di dui era un discepolo diretto c'era anche cotton alvare e finalmente è uscito da certi archivi ed è venuto alla luce un diario di laboratorio della vera e originale operativita che dujol fulcanelli faceva

e di quel importante manoscritto che ho potuto studiare e che presto sara integralmente pubblico ne è emersa con chiarezza l'operativita vera che faceva dujol fulcanrelli

il resto del diario di laboratori da ci deriva questa trascrizione del manoscritto operativo di dujol
che è messo qui nel pdf verra presto anche esso divulgato integralmente perche inserito in un piu ampio programma di divulgazione alchemica che qua ho gia annunciato e ampiamente spiedato e nel resto del diario verra spiegata da henri cotton alvare e dujol anche la esatta preparazione dell'alkaest  lavoro su creazione dello zolfo del mercurio e della remora con tutte le fasi filosofali bianco bottone di ritorno etc etc  

invece come puo leggere e vedere e il manoscritto tratta di regoli di galena e o antimonio fatti con ferro e salnitro e come da cio fare per tutte le fasi pietra ed elixir e questa era la loro vera operativita

you say

and more you say

There are specific statements Fulcanelli has made about iron and it’s preeminence in the work.

vero giusto infatti il ferro in questa metodologia vera originale tradizionale di dujol fulcanelli il ferro è parte integrante ed essenziale di questa operativita e la remora e il suo zolfo philosofale viene estratto esattamente dal ferro

dunque massimo interesse per la tua ricerca ma l'opeativita storica di fulcanelli e del gruppo di fulcanelli era questa

ora leggi il pdf e mi piacerebbe poi vedere cosa ne pensi

su risultati ottenuti tua ricerca

tu dici

I have created different stones using this mercury. I have had unusual transmutations happen. I haven’t created the stone I want yet to achieve the transmutations I want. I spend a lot of time reading Fulcanelli’s works. I think he is the most forthcoming and leaves the most clues for the investigator. I know some alchemists have worked with Galena, but I have found that to be a dead end since that is a mineral of lead. They are basing that on one statement of Fulcanelli’s and I don’t think it is justified. There are specific statements Fulcanelli has made about iron and it’s preeminence in the work.

e ancora ti dici

The mercury can look like clear water or a white powder. Paracelsus gives a clue about this. The mercury has the ability all it’s own to change things. Transmutation is a fairly general term. But mercury definitely can change most metals without creating a “stone”. This why it is called the universal solvent. It changes iron into a rust colored stone (not rust though). The more pure it is, it can dissolve gold. Then creates a yellow water. Aluminum is fairly resistant. Copper is completely dissolved. I haven’t tried lead or tin.

ho capito sei comunque onesto e serio e certo non dici di essere un adepto e cio è buono ma invece ammetti onestamente come molti di noi i tuoi limiti operativi come noi dunque ben benvenuto e massimo interesse sulla tua ricerca
benvenuto dunque anche tu sei arrivato come tutti noi a cere rosse o  anche piccole tramutazioni la pietra ottenuta si ma senza grandi  poteri ne capacita benvenuto e cio che esattamente e onestamente chi piu chi meno qui abbiamo fatto tutti noi in varie vie chi con rugiada chi con uriiiina chi con argille chi con rame chi con bismuto chi con ferro chi col selenium etc etc direi che il toeltius tesaurun thesaurorum etc di materie su cui sperimentare nei 3 regni ne indicano varie a abbondanti  i rc molte e varie e tutte nb per me assolutamente tutte quelle indicate dai rc nei loro gradi e testo operativi interni valide dalle meteoriche astrali rugiada alle animali urina etc alle minerali e metalliche antimonio galena ferro rame (a ferro e rame si veda anassagora e la sua operativita ) etc
e su tante di queste materie tanti qui sperimentano e provano ma tutti come te hanno sempre e solo risultati bassi e non pienamente soddisfacenti
dunque benvenuto anche a te che come noi di fatto ci sta provando e con non ottiene ecclattanti risultati  benvenuto con noi che ci stiamo provando e speriamo di riuscirci
dunque visto cio che vale anche per te perche a come dici anche per te i risultati sono scarsini la ricerca e la sperimentazione continua

regard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:27 am

Thanks for your response. Although some of what you say is speculative. You assume that Fulcanelli is a group, or at least Dujols. He may be, who knows. You also assume this manuscript to be genuine and to be from these individuals. That is a lot of maybes. It also directly contradicts what I have observed, the experiments I have done on antimony and what Fulcanelli says in the Mystery of the Cathedrals and in the Dwellings of the Philosophers. Both of these manuscripts hold to a symbolic explanation of antimony. I have yet to meet an alchemist that has had success making a regulus of antimony and iron. But I’m not here to convince you. I feel I owe this group a little bit of what I learned. I watched this forum from it’s inception, it’s ongoing discussions and it’s eventual decline once Nick left. Through these discussions, I explored the collection of dew and extracted a salt that was able to dissolve gold into a red oil. It was tedious work and I unfortunately only ended up with a small amount and had not way to multiply this oil having not discovered the true mercury. Because of my observations, though, I eventually was able to extract and capture this mercury. I spent a long time perfecting this process and learning its properties. Although I give Fulcanelli preeminence in my reading, it is because I have found what he has said to be true by observation, experimentation and reflection. However, Paracelsus, Artipheus and others are as enlightening but aren’t as forthcoming, so I was only to draw small clues from them. My recent discoveries have led me to believe that there are two sulphuric that must be combined. Sulphur is as important as mercury and yet there are parts to the work that the alchemists just don’t talk about. The main one they have purposely remained silent on, is the substance that can withdraw the mercury. There are many riddles here. Some of them I have unraveled. Fortunately, one discover has led to the next as the dominoes start falling.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:05 am

Hello Everyone,

I am a little busy now a days, I will again join you guys here, where I also have to complete the promise to illuminate the Minor way of Alchemy, where as I already many times said that unintentionally, and without a proper theory, many peoples have discovered some relevant things after working on different matters, as Alexbr said here,…

Alexbr wrote:
You too have arrived like all of us in red waxes or even small turns the stone obtained but without great powers and welcome capacity and what exactly and honestly who more or less here we have done all of us in various ways.

But in reality there is hidden one truth behind all their works of failure, or little achievements, which I will bring into light by working in an order after keeping in mind all the Universal Principles of Nature, which Laws of Nature no one can understand, and without these very basic things your all works will be in vain, even in case if I willing to tell you the right matters for staring the work then still without having a proper understanding of these things, it is said to be only wandering, strolling, or rambling in the field of Alchemy and nothing else.

Alexbr wrote:
I understand you are still honest and serious and certainly do not say you are an adept.

How he could say that he is an Adept, because it is a title belongs to me.  Laughing  Like when the Stars Twinkle, Sun and Moon Shines, God send his commands over earth by rain and dew, or when new Scientists discover something incredible, then they all represents the Wisdom, which originates right from my head,…Albeit.

lol!

Chasm wrote:
E-Thor wrote:
"Even if you were able to create a stone from "uriine", you have not discovered the true mercury."
Strange statement. I'm not even sure as to what it actually means!
Perhaps you can elaborate E-Thor.

Look here at the pretension of the words of Chasm, as he is a little kid who don’t know that what does it actually means, as E-Thor is clearly said about this wrong subject of Uriine, that there will be no any discovery of a true Mercury for making a right tincture for transmutation or as a medicine, this is what I was trying to tell him from since last two months, but in his each post he acts like a trickster who is trying to deceive other peoples after deceiving his own mind.

E-Thor wrote:
I explored the collection of dew and extracted a salt that was able to dissolve gold into a red oil. It was tedious work and I unfortunately only ended up with a small amount and had not way to multiply this oil having not discovered the true mercury.

This is the right information provided by an honest seeker, that there will be no any multiplication of the tincture in the end, and there will be no true Mercury, which means there will be nothing, except of the chances of making some explosive form of gold, as well as of making such a cheap powders which will even work in the end to spread the diseases.  Embarassed

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:09 pm

E-thor wrote:
Thanks for your response. Although some of what you say is speculative. You assume that Fulcanelli is a group, or at least Dujols. He may be, who knows. You also assume this manuscript to be genuine and to be from these individuals. That is a lot of maybes. It also directly contradicts what I have observed, the experiments I have done on antimony and what Fulcanelli says in the Mystery of the Cathedrals and in the Dwellings of the Philosophers. Both of these manuscripts hold to a symbolic explanation of antimony. I have yet to meet an alchemist that has had success making a regulus of antimony and iron. But I’m not here to convince you. I feel I owe this group a little bit of what I learned. I watched this forum from it’s inception, it’s ongoing discussions and it’s eventual decline once Nick left. Through these discussions, I explored the collection of dew and extracted a salt that was able to dissolve gold into a red oil. It was tedious work and I unfortunately only ended up with a small amount and had not way to multiply this oil having not discovered the true mercury. Because of my observations, though, I eventually was able to extract and capture this mercury. I spent a long time perfecting this process and learning its properties. Although I give Fulcanelli preeminence in my reading, it is because I have found what he has said to be true by observation, experimentation and reflection. However, Paracelsus, Artipheus and others are as enlightening but aren’t as forthcoming, so I was only to draw small clues from them. My recent discoveries have led me to believe that there are two sulphuric that must be combined. Sulphur is as important as mercury and yet there are parts to the work that the alchemists just don’t talk about. The main one they have purposely remained silent on, is the substance that can withdraw the mercury. There are many riddles here. Some of them I have unraveled. Fortunately, one discover has led to the next as the dominoes start falling.

nb the dry way is not the way that i prefer but i know well it of because we for sone time work it by the orginal tradidional trues manuscript of the note book of laboratori diary of dujol/fulcanelli lignage henri cotton alvare emerit

now if you read well the operation of the pdf that I re-attach is that it is an original manuscript of dujol / fulcanelli

you will see that the operativity of dujol / fulcanelli is instead iron and galena

I re-attach their manuscript operating file

instead canseliet worked with antimony and according to no it was gisto but also from the antimony one can obtain the mercury philosophale etc

but the part that will soon be published by my friends has something more imho more important that is the explanation of the secret solvent alkaest and that is done in that laboratory diary in explicit and extremely clear terms and what according to my research nobody ever really openly He explains the true preparation for opening through the secret sub-manual of the materials and their thanks to them of making them philosophical and this happens according to the manuscript through an alkaest secret solvent and in the manuscript diary of laboratories that will soon be published very explicitly explained how to do this

and here in the creation of the secret philosophical solvent, according to my experience, the unspoken secret lies

YOU HAVE YOUR EXPERIMENTS AND RESEARCH IN THE SECOND ROUTE

you say

and again on your operative hypotheses you say

My recent discoveries have led me to believe that there are two sulphuric that must be combined. Sulfur is as important as mercury and yet there are parts to the work that the alchemists just do not talk about. The main one they have purposely remained silent on, the substance that can withdraw the mercury. There are many riddles here. Some of them I have unraveled. Fortunately, one discover has led to the next as the dominoes start falling

however as I said interesting your experiments when you will be available to discuss openly on what we will do so as I always do if not peace so much here the rules of the forum SHARP OPENLY THE ALMOSTIC PROCESSES ARE CONSTANTLY AND NOW always disregarded cheerfully by all

and that for me is a real disgusting and it fails to the rules that should be in force here

HISTORICAL TRUTH ON FULCANELLI AND ITS REAL IDENTITY AND OPERATIVITY

instead for the story of those who was lightning I would say that the research work that was published in france on the group of lighters Paul Decoeur and dujol and coton alvare and letters and originals found signed by dujol and not presumed original signed by the same dujol who speak of logia denominatasi fulcanelli etc have clearly clarified the history in a definitive form

MISCELLANEOUS RC MATERIAL DEW RAIN WATER  \"philosophical dew\" TARTARO ETC ETC AND THEIR OPERATIVITY

instead for dew etc as well as with the various subjects of the 3 kingdoms mentioned in the tesauro toeiltius and internal rc degrees have been worked and tutes have given to you as non-eclectic results for me as I said all the subjects indicated by the rc have ALL a serious validate but

and here as I have already said, according to my experience, the secret is not known THE SOLVENT OR MENSTRUE SECRET SVP WEIDENFELD prodromus etc PLOT ETC nb about the different solvent phil imho is verey important the book of experiment of raimondo lullo see it

all the subjects must be made philosophical and first they must be opened and transformed with precise menstrui or prepared separately see spiritus philosophical wines of the weidenfeld to that see the prodromus
or the same indispensable menstruous some times it also goes in some cases extracted and obtained from the same materials ES URIIIINA DEW RAIN WATER TARTARO ETC

and his work by combining the subjects of the three kingdoms to make a philosophical menstruation always of extreme interest on these compositions of philosophical menstrui composed of the skilful interaction of the 3 kingdoms see the concepts of raimondo lullo on his wine operational concepts taken from the weindenfeld of oleosum aridum and acisun and their compositions both in the prodromus and in the manuscripts of the weidenfel itself and of the plot
here extract of prodromus of weidenfeld
https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1
see to this the interesting pdf that for all I enclose here that well framed the secret omitted by everyone

http://eprints.lincoln.ac.uk/14610/1/291006.proof.pdf

philosophical menstruation obtained in dry or wet form
to extract from them the inner gold as described by s dedier see his hermetic triumph the chapter of the 3 golds gold astral gold of metallic gold and gold instead inside the metals that is white and heavy common to all metals

STONE AND ELIXIR AND ALSO YOUR SMALL LITTLE AND MYSERY RESULTS LIKE ALL OF US

however good work on your 2 sulphurs I wish you that your experiments have results much more concrete and really realizzativi and not partial and to tell the truth decidedly scarsini como decidedly bring back but welcome they are exactly scarsini like those that more or less all we have in the various ways and methodologies like you obtained and that your results will get you much more concrete in terms of regenerative healing curves, etc exactly as you well hope

nb the dry way is not the way that i prefer but i know well it of because we for sone time work it by the orginal tradidional trues manuscript of the note book of laboratori diary of dujol/fulcanelli lignage henri cotton alvare emerit

ora se leggi bene l'operativita del pdf che ti riallego è che è un manoscritto original di dujol/fulcanelli

vedrai che l'operativita di dujol /fulcanelli è invece ferro e galena

riallego file operativo loro manoscritto

invece canseliet lavorava con antimonio e secondo no era gisto ma anche dall'antimonio si puo ottenere il mercurio philosophale etc  

ma la parte che presto verra pubblicata dai miei amici ha qualcosa di ancora imho piu importante ossia la spiegazione del solvente segreto alkaest e cio viene fatta in quel diario di laboratorio in termini espliciti e estremamente chiari e cio che secondo le mie ricerche nessuno mai veramente apertamente spiega la vera preparazione a apertura tramite il menstruo segreto delle materie e i loro grazie a cio di renderle filosofali e cio avviene stando al manoscritto tramite una alkaest solvente segreto e nel manoscritto diario di laboratori che tra poco verra pubblicato molto esplicitamente è spiegato come fare cio

e qui nella creazione del solvente filosofico segreto sta secondo la mia esperienza il segreto non detto

TU SUOI TUOI ESPERIMEMTI E RICERCHE NELLA VIA SECCA DICI

e ancora sulle tue ipotesi operative tu dici

My recent discoveries have led me to believe that there are two sulphuric that must be combined. Sulphur is as important as mercury and yet there are parts to the work that the alchemists just don’t talk about. The main one they have purposely remained silent on, is the substance that can withdraw the mercury. There are many riddles here. Some of them I have unraveled. Fortunately, one discover has led to the next as the dominoes start falling

comunque come gia ho detto interessanti i tuoi esperimenti quando sarai disponibile a confrontarti apertamente su cio lo faremo cosi come io sempre faccio se no pace tanto qui le regole del forum DI CONDIVIDERE APERTAMENTE I PROCESSI ALCHEMICI VENGONO COSTANTEMENTE E ORMAI sempre disattese allegramente da tutti

e cio per me è un vero schifo e si viene meno alle regole che doverebbero vigere qui

VERITA STORICHE SU FULCANELLI E SUA VERA IDENTITA ED OPERATIVITA

invece per la storia di chi era fulcanelli direi che il lavoro di ricerca che è stato pubblicato in francia sul gruppo di  fulcanelli Paul Decoeur e dujol e coton alvare e lettere e originali trovati firmate da dujol e non presunti originali firmati dallo stesso dujol che parlano della logia denominatasi fulcanelli etc hanno ben chiarito in forma definitiva la storia

VARIE MATERIE RC RUGIADA URINA TARTARO ETC ETC E LORO OPERATIVITA

invece per rugiada etc cosi come con le varie materie dei 3 regni citate nel tesauro toeiltius e gradi interni rc sono state lavorate e tute hanno dato cosi come a te risultati non ecclattanti per me come ho gia detto tutte le materie indicate dai rc hanno TUTTE un seria validida ma

e qui come ho gia detto sta secondo la mia esperienza il segreto non detto IL SOLVENTE O MENSTRUO SEGRETO SVP WEIDENFELD PLOT ETC nb about the different solvent phil imho is verey important the book of experiment of raimondo lullo see it [/color]

tutte le materie vanno rese filosofali e prima vanno aperte tutte e trasformate con precisi menstrui o preparati a parte vedi spiritus vini filosofici del weidenfeld a cio si veda il prodromus
o lo stessi menstruo indispensabile talune volte va anche in alcuni casi estratto e ottenuto dalle materie stesse ES URIIIINA RUGIADA TARTARO ETC

e il suo lavoro combinando le materie dei 3 regni per comporne un mestruo filosofale sempre di estremo interessante su queste composizioni di menstrui filosofali composti dalla abile interazione dei i 3 regni si vedano i concetti del raimondo lullo sul suo vino concetti operativi ripresi dal weindenfeld di oleosum aridum e acisun e loro composizioni sia nel prodromus sia nei manoscritti del weidenfel stesso e del plot

qui estratti dalprodromus

https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1
vedi a cio l'interessante pdf che per tutti allego qui che ben inquadra il segreto di raimondo lullo weidenfels etc etc omesso da tutti

http://eprints.lincoln.ac.uk/14610/1/291006.proof.pdf

menstruo filosofale che ottenuto in forma secca o umida serve
per estrarne da esse l'oro interno come descrive s dedier vedi suo trionfo ermetico il capitolo dei 3 ori oro astrale oro dell'oro metallico e oro invece interno ai metalli che è bianco e pesante comune a tutti i metalli  

PIETRA ED ELIXIR E TUOI PICCOLI RISULTATI SCARSI E MISERI COME TUTTI NOI

comunque buon lavoro sui tuoi 2 solfuri ti auguro che i tuoi esperimenti abbiano risultati molto piu concreti e veramente realizzativi e non parziali e a dire il vero decisamente scarsini como decisamente riporti ma benvenuto sono esattamente scarsini come quelli che piu o meno tutti noi abbiamo nelle varie vie e metodologie come te ottenuto e che i tuoi risultati ti arrivano molto piu concreti in termini tramutativi curativi rigenerativi etc esattamente come tu ben speri

Last edited by alexbr on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Traveller wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Alexbr wrote:
I understand you are still honest and serious and certainly do not say you are an adept.

How he could say that he is an Adept, because it is a title belongs to me.  Laughing  Like when the Stars Twinkle, Sun and Moon Shines, God send his commands over earth by rain and dew, or when new Scientists discover something incredible, then they all represents the Wisdom, which originates right from my head,…Albeit.

lol!

HI traveller my favorite adept: lol !:: lol !:: lol !:: lol !:

you started missing WELCOME COME BACK

now that you're back do the good lol lo and resume well to answer and explain where you were interrupted tartar oil solvents alternative secrets talc oil silicates, medicines of the 7 metals alternative drinking gold etc your explanations and operating hypotheses are always WELCOME

HI traveller mio adepto preferito lol! lol! lol! lol!

iniziavi a mancare BENTORNATO

ora che sei tornato fai il bravo lol lo e riprendi pure a rispondere e spiegare da dove ti eri interrotto olio di tartaro solventi segreti alternativi olio di talco silicati ,medicine dei 7 metalli oro potabile alternativo etc le tue spiegazioni e ipotesi operative sono sempre BENVENUTE

ps
JDP BANNED BY AF

traveller chams Schmildvich
ALSO I AM SORRY FOR THIS SAY HIM TO CAM IN AP FORUM SO WE CAN CONTINE THE INTERESTING AND DEEP DISCUSSION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:49 pm

Alexbr wrote:
THE SOLVENT OR MENSTRUE SECRET SVP WEIDENFELD PLOT ETC nb about the different solvent phil imho is verey important the book of experiment of raimondo lullo see it

all the subjects must be made philosophical and first they must be opened and transformed with precise menstrui or prepared separately see spiritus philosophical wines of the weidenfeld to that see the prodromus
or the same indispensable menstruous some times it also goes in some cases extracted and obtained from the same materials ES URIIIINA DEW RAIN WATER TARTARO ETC

Alexbr knows what he is talking about here.

Traveller wrote:

E-Thor wrote
:
I explored the collection of dew and extracted a salt that was able to dissolve gold into a red oil. It was tedious work and I unfortunately only ended up with a small amount and had not way to multiply this oil having not discovered the true mercury.

This is the right information provided by an honest seeker, that there will be no any multiplication of the tincture in the end, and there will be no true Mercury, which means there will be nothing, except of the chances of making some explosive form of gold, as well as of making such a cheap powders which will even work in the end to spread the diseases. Embarassed

Regards.

Yes, it's the correct information and no wonder the results!

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around what E-Thor means by " once you've found your mercury, you'll find your vessel.
In my world, no vessel = no water = no solvent.

How can one possibly multiply without a solvent? Impossible!

I think Alexbr is more adept than you traveller. jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:15 pm

Welcome back, Traveller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:24 pm

chasm369 wrote:
Alexbr wrote:
THE SOLVENT OR MENSTRUE SECRET SVP WEIDENFELD PLOT ETC nb about the different solvent phil imho is verey important the book of experiment of raimondo lullo see it

Alexbr knows what he is talking about here.

Traveller wrote:

E-Thor wrote
:

This is the right information provided by an honest seeker, that there will be no any multiplication of the tincture in the end, and there will be no true Mercury, which means there will be nothing, except of the chances of making some explosive form of gold, as well as of making such a cheap powders which will even work in the end to spread the diseases.  Embarassed

Regards.

Yes, it's the correct information and no wonder the results!

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around what E-Thor means by " once you've found your mercury, you'll find your vessel.
In my world, no vessel = no water = no solvent.

How can one possibly multiply without a solvent? Impossible!

I think Alexbr is more adept than you traveller. jocolor

Now we have two Adepts, Traveller and Alexbr. Very Happy  Very Happy

Paper never refuses ink. E-Thor can say what he wants but if he cannot prove it then its only his ideas and why say so if he is not willing to share. Boosting his own Ego I would call it.
clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:31 pm

THE SOLVENT OR MENSTRUUM SECRET SVP OF WEIDENFELD.
Weidenfeld is a very interesting chemist. He said he would reveal all in a 5th book but it never materialised sadly or perhaps it did?

His medicines were available for sale in London at the Time and were very powerful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   

Back to top Go down

Mystery of GW
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next