The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mystery of GW

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Actually my first words of 2023 were not for you, but it was for someone more special than you, you don't know him, but I better know.  study

Bluefloor ROFL needed.

Chasm wrote:
Okay! So what do you consider Minor? Is this the vegetable work? Is it the white stone? Perhaps the red stone you consider a minor work to the Magistry!  Can you clarify this so as to remove any ambiguity from our correspondence.

It is call Minor way, where a novice or initiate learn to destroy metals and learn to make a fusible glass in the very start of his journey, but in place of destroying common Gold, there is also naturally found something which is the same in properties, in power, in everything as you will end up after working on Gold in a right way, which matter is called the Red Gum of Mary Prophetessa. I don't know where is your mind, I mean I have already mentioned either about the details of Minor work as well as about this red matter with you, which I was said that you can use it in place of Gold, and it will give you the same results, but I think you forget it, it was in the time when the Schmeldvich was arrived in the same thread and we were start discussing about this special person which also sometimes give me an impression to become infatuate.  Sleep

lol!

And it is called Minor because the tincture you produce will never be able to tinge anything except of precipitating the same gold which you were used in your work in the start.

The transmutation can be achieve if someone rightly know the process that how to multiply the prepared or naturally found red glass of Gold in its power. But it will still perform his works only in a Minor way, and not much part of the metal will it be able to tinge as the ancients performed in their works, like 1 to 100, or 1 to 1000, etc.

Chasm wrote:
However, you have a keen philosophical mind. This, for me, is impressive.

No you haven't seen it yet, not only the 1%.

Your theory of ONE matter, is right but it is also wrong.

In the same sense I was telling you something in the Glauber’s thread where you quote my words in your yesterdays post, which you also couldn’t able to understand. Means in start it will not be One matter, as you have fixed your mind on Uriine, but after its right preparation it becomes into the theory of the Ancients of One matter.

May God helps you that you open your mind and able to understand this little information, and we able to end this discussion which you were started in a wrong way, while keeping in our mind the far different subjects, as well as far different works and also our far different education in this way.

It is called only a distracting, destructing, and now also disgusting discussion and nothing else.

Kind Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Traveller wrote:
Actually my first words of 2023 were not for you, but it was for someone more special than you, you don't know him, but I better know.  study

More sniping. As I've said, it gets tiring!

Chasm wrote:
Okay! So what do you consider Minor? Is this the vegetable work? Is it the white stone? Perhaps the red stone you consider a minor work to the Magistry!  Can you clarify this so as to remove any ambiguity from our correspondence.

Traveller wrote:
It is call Minor way, where a novice or initiate learn to destroy metals and learn to make a fusible glass in the very start of his journey, but in place of destroying common Gold, there is also naturally found something which is the same in properties, in power, in everything as you will end up after working on Gold in a right way, which matter is called the Red Gum of Mary Prophetessa. I don't know where is your mind, I mean I have already mentioned either about the details of Minor work as well as about this red matter with you, which I was said that you can use it in place of Gold, and it will give you the same results, but I think you forget it, it was in the time when the Schmeldvich was arrived in the same thread and we were start discussing about this special person which also sometimes give me an impression to become infatuate.
 

Ok, so you are exploring chymistry and the chrysopoetic art. I know where your mind is at and it appears a dead end.
I've tried to show you, natural things are specified...determined!
Sal Ammoniac derived from animals is not the same as any artificially produced potassium chloride/carbonate . The reason being as was explained to you. The subtle differences make all of the difference.



Traveller wrote:
And it is called Minor because the tincture you produce will never be able to tinge anything except of precipitating the same gold which you were used in your work in the start.

Yes, this is chymistry!

Traveller wrote:
The transmutation can be achieve if someone rightly know the process that how to multiply the prepared or naturally found red glass of Gold in its power. But it will still perform his works only in a Minor way, and not much part of the metal will it be able to tinge as the ancients performed in their works, like 1 to 100, or 1 to 1000, etc.

Ok, I think I'm understanding your sophistry! You wish to take this apparently "abortion" of a red glass, and "rightly" prepare it so that it performs in a Minor way, which is to tinge nothing, and through manipulation, still recover whatever gold was used in the process.
Basically, you are clarifying a chymical process for the members, so that IF they work correctly, THEN they may have success, like how Glauber teaches.
Is this correct?


Traveller wrote:
Your theory of ONE matter, is right but it is also wrong.

In the same sense I was telling you something in the Glauber’s thread where you quote my words in your yesterdays post, which you also couldn’t able to understand. Means in start it will not be One matter, as you have fixed your mind on Uriine, but after its right preparation it becomes into the theory of the Ancients of One matter.
It is called only a distracting, destructing, and now also disgusting discussion and nothing else.

Kind Regards.

I'm sorry Traveller, but you're fooling yourself. Somehow, some way, you are missing what Glauber is instructing by his chymical demonstrations.
You clearly understand these chemical operations from what I can see, yet you are missing his intention. I find this absolutely amazing! The simplicity of nature is obfuscated by misinterpretation. Your chemical knowledge tells you one thing, and because the art of chemistry has failed to notice an alchemic principle, you err!
Alexbr is more keen to recognize the requirement of liberating the "carbonate" from the oleosum. You wish to add it from without as you have said. This my friend will not accomplish anything. The whole trick is to open this oleosum without the addition of any heterogenous thing.
This is what Alexbr is looking for, but you refuse to answer his questions in a meaningful way, choosing instead to deflect with admirable philosophy.

These discussions are not a waste of time Traveller. As disgusting as you may feel the art is, the plain truth is, that absolutely no one with their sophistications, have accomplished anything. I don't need to support this claim because by all measures, it is self evident.
Since you haven't begun to test your hypothesis yet, I guess it is only proper to wait and see what your theory yields in the way of results.

Respectfully,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:13 pm

I am not following any Glauber, I am not using any Uriine, I am not making any Glass of Gold, we already have the real Glass by the help of which we can easily achieve a very good medicine without using or preparing any kind of Mercury. As per according to the books of the Philosophers we have where is mentioned this information, as well as I have also worked on this red glass but looking to extract its tincture by using the right SVP. But for others in a Minor way they will go for it by using the common SV, it is again from the book where is mentioned this information.

We will continue but first I want to say,...

I was questioned you, about your work, that do you have any quote from any book of a PHILOSOPHER where is mentioned your mind-made GREAT WORK ??? Basketball

Is it having any back history which you are claiming to accomplish ??? scratch

Or you are the very first person who discover such a thing ??? albino

First prove it that you are not a Charlatan or Sophist by giving the right answers of these 3 questions and then we will continue, because I want to know (which I am already in knowledge) that to who I am dealing here.

Prove it that your mind-made GREAT WORK has some back history in a book of a Philosopher and it is not mentioned in any book of the Chemist, because your work isn't belong to any chemistry, but it belongs to real Alchemy.

I am waiting for the right Answer. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:49 pm

Very Happy  Okay, first of all, I like your humour. Seriously right now I'm having a good laugh! lol! So, two thumbs up!

Traveller wrote:
I was questioned you, about your work, that do you have any quote from any book of a PHILOSOPHER where is mentioned your mind-made GREAT WORK ???  
chasm369 wrote:
From Hollandus:
Therefore, stay with the Great Art, or the great Elixir, as your foregathers did. When you have accomplished that, you may try other operations of Nature with greater confidence. But if you do otherwise, you are not following my advice. To begin with, take in hand the Great Work, because there is no worry in it. Nothing in it is distilled, dissolved, coagulated or purified. In it there are no unknown works or things, no impure things that hav e faces. Nor do you calcine as there is no need for it. You do not separate any Elements, because they are pure. It is one species, one thing, one vessel, one furnace, and one work --- to the White and to the Red.
These nuances of English are what confuse many, but maybe it is only me who is confused!

Traveller wrote:
Is it having any back history which you are claiming to accomplish ???  

I claim that most adeptii work from the premise expressed above.

Traveller wrote:
Or you are the very first person who discover such a thing ???  

No, I am far from the first to have noticed such statements. You must first complete the GW (not uriine), but Great Work,  before you can play with other matter.  jocolor  I'm playing with you here. The statement by Hollandus speaks for itself.
This is where you need to focus.

So let's continue!

P.S
Hollandus wrote:
Know that if the Stone were liquid, its redness could not be brought out because it would melt in becoming red-hot and even penetrate through the glass and thus be lost, since it must finally glow for 3 days. Concerning this, you have to take NOT that the Stone must first be made before it is made fusible. This the ignorant cannot understand or remember, because they do not know Nature. Therefore, both the white and the red Stones must be made before they are made fusible and subtle, as you yourselves may understand.

These open revelations are always a wonder to read. But, who really understands Hollandus and his openness  Very Happy

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:44 pm

Your work is Wonder of the World, where world is using his pecker for production (of Childrens) while you are using it for Invention (of Stone).

This is the main title of your work, if ever you plain to write it in a “Book of Peee”, which will be inspired by the “Book of Homer”. As you mentioned the list of 9 books there also include the Book of Homer.

I was already faced you on other site, where I realized that you tried your best to defend your false wrong mind-made path of Uriine, because you have spent your 7 to 10 years in the search of this wrong way.

One thing is clear, that you likes the way of praising your own theory of ONE matter, and like to say many times that you don’t add any heterogenous thing in your work.

So it has been cleared that you are using only “Uriine” to make a Carbonated fusible volatile Salt of Uriine which you calls Philosophes Mercury.  scratch

Everyone can read it, all it is very clear, so by only practicing on Uriine how far you can go.  Arrow Even your Ouroborus will also not help you in this way.

So with this carbonated Salt of Uriine, you claims that you can blacken the cloth through burning, a thing which you never done it before, as well as you said that by using your false Mercury you can bring the Gold into a purple calx.

If you would say that the Gold becomes into a red calx, then I can understand it but what you said here it is again absolutely a wrong theory because this carbonated Salt of Uriine, will never effect on Gold for making a purple calx until this Salt will not be enriched with the "Sulfate" as Glauber was practiced in his minor work, there are two well known works of Glauber in his writings, first when he was made his secret Sal Ammoniac and second when he was made his Sal Mirabile, in his both works he practiced and give this theory with details.

As well as according to the books of the Philosophers they also give most of the Priority to this Sulfate for using it for Gold in a Major way, but you are doing a Minor work but still don't believe or understand this very simple thing.

I already told you that you cannot prove yourself that you are a high practitioner than Glauber who practiced 1000s of methods by using this matter.

So I am surprised where you have spent your time, that there was only one Chemist who could guide you in your work, and your wrong theory of making Purple calx also doesn’t match with his works, Strange.

Actually the right definition of your work is that your work is a way of Charlatan where you match your work with the books of the philosophers, because they were used the dregs in their works, even you better know that their end result is far different from your work.

You were said that because of you the Jay Weidner forum was closed, because of your debate, for your this wrong disgusting path. Where in place of guiding others from the right book of Glauber who worked on it in a right way, you discovered your own NEW way because of your misunderstanding and ignorance to the books of the Philosophers, it was not for leading others, but even for shedding the more darkness in this field of lost Art.

In the same way when you did your second attempt on BOA forums,…

Chasm wrote:
At that time I joined the BoA forum to defend a member who was working in the right way when about 3000 others were working in the wrong way.

You feel that it was for the guidance of others, but you were actually again spreading the darkness in this field because of your ignorance not only from the books of the Philosophers but also from the books of the great Chemists like Glauber.

You mentioned many times other names of Chemists, so my question is that is there anyone like from Keely, Russell, Boerhaave, and others who successfully able to transmute any metal in Gold by using the common Uriine.

Then why you put their examples even their whole books are not relevant to your disgusting wrong work.

You said enough, and I also replied enough, even I never belong to your class where you have spent your time, your work has no back history, you call it the only right way.

I don’t know how many you have fooled and how many are still looking to take your guidance in your wrong path.

But all I have to say that please continue,…. albino

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:12 am

Traveller wrote:


So it has been cleared that you are using only “Uriine” to make a Carbonated fusible volatile Salt of Uriine which you calls Philosophes Mercury.

The carbonated part is yours. The black dreggs are apparently carbon like though, which imho, is something you're missing.

Traveller wrote:
So with this carbonated Salt of Uriine, you claims that you can blacken the cloth through burning, a thing which you never done it before, as well as you said that by using your false Mercury you can bring the Gold into a purple calx.

Again, in confecting the solvent, I use zero gold! I questioned you on the burnt cloth because there is difference in how plant Mercury burns and how animal Mercury burns. If you're an adept, you don't need to be confused, you can simply answer or you can't. You can lie, but this is not your style.  Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
If you would say that the Gold becomes into a red calx, then I can understand it but what you said here it is again absolutely a wrong theory because this carbonated Salt of Uriine, will never effect on Gold for making a purple calx until this Salt will not be enriched with the "Sulfate" as Glauber was practiced in his minor work, there are two well known works of Glauber in his writings, first when he was made his secret Sal Ammoniac and second when he was made his Sal Mirabile, in his both works he practiced and give this theory with details.

Traveller, I've already shown you that the secret Sal Ammoniac is neither sal ammoniac nor alkaline but approaches the nature of both without being either. Gold becomes red, but our Mercury also becomes red AFTER first having been white. You are speaking of chymical things while I was referring to the Magistry. If you really knew how to read Glauber, you'd see this.

Traveller wrote:
As well as according to the books of the Philosophers they also give most of the Priority to this Sulfate for using it for Gold in a Major way, but you are doing a Minor work but
still don't believe or understand this very simple thing.

The very simple thing is that carbon is black. You are being shown by Glauber to make it white by using its own oil. The texts are veiled and Glauber shows you his meaning through chymical suggestions.
Go ahead and try it out, mark my words, I'm not going anywhere. You will soon see what I am saying.

Traveller wrote:
I already told you that you cannot prove yourself that you are a high practitioner than Glauber who practiced 1000s of methods by using this matter.

I look well upon Glauber. People originally thought that he was too dark, too obscure. But once it was realized how he had compiled his work, it was thought that he was too open. Imagine that!  Very Happy



Traveller wrote:
Actually the right definition of your work is that your work is a way of Charlatan where you match your work with the books of the philosophers, because they were used the dregs in their works, even you better know that their end result is far different from your work
.

If you say so my friend! You know best my works!

Traveller wrote:
You were said that because of you the Jay Weidner forum was closed, because of your debate, for your this wrong disgusting path. Where in place of guiding others from the right book of Glauber who worked on it in a right way, you discovered your own NEW way because of your misunderstanding and ignorance to the books of the Philosophers, it was not for leading others, but even for shedding the more darkness in this field of lost Art.

Yes, the authors logic was flawed. I showed this. I took the heat, people lost faith in him and here we are. Again, my way is not new. For you it is. You after all think Paracelcus merely a physician. Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
You feel that it was for the guidance of others, but you were actually again spreading the darkness in this field because of your ignorance not only from the books of the Philosophers but also from the books of the great Chemists like Glauber.

Traveller, you're not speaking to the facts. You're just rambling.
Author of BoAf had everybody using kilns and crucibles to confect the solvent. I was not of this opinion as it was my experience that the adepts were correct. I learned this right away following their instruction of patience.

Traveller wrote:
You mentioned many times other names of Chemists, so my question is that is there anyone like from Keely, Russell, Boerhaave, and others who successfully able to transmute any metal in Gold by using the common Uriine.

These men were Giants of occult science. You can enrich your background knowledge of alchemy by learning from them. They wrote openly.
Did they manage a transmutation? I don't know! Would they tell? This is the question.

Traveller wrote:
Then why you put their examples even their whole books are not relevant to your disgusting wrong work.

My friend, the DISGUROT is not the point. As I said above, what is relevant is the wealth of occult knowledge that they've opened to us, which is an aide to alchemic study.

Traveller wrote:
But all I have to say that please continue

Let us do just that. Two thumbs up cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   

Back to top Go down
 
Mystery of GW
Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Similar topics
-
» Hidden secret city- A TRUE MYSTERY! may seem long but worth the read.
» Mystery "Angel" Priest Appears To Save Trapped Girl
» BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..
» The History of a Mystery: Timewatch BBC 1996
» Mysterious & Powerful Scripture God gave me today

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: