Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:58 pm

WOW!
I thought our site was gone, lost to the Internet cybersquatters but am very happy to see it has simply moved! very good indeed.

Well i've done much work this year due to time restraints but what has been done I'd like to report. Of the 2 batches (really 3 groups of our Ore I split up) the medium pieces were freshly infused twice now which is currently fermenting further, and like the 2nd time, the time needed to change was rather short, when finished this 3rd time I will report.

Of the small Ore pieces and all the dust, I reanimated with distilled water, filtered and let evaporate until fixed and dry. It pretty much ended up the same but a better representation of the material.

...now that Ive discovered our site again, hope is that the work may continue...

I've been attempting to post images from photobucket but doesn't seem to work anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Kirk wrote:
WOW!
I thought our site was gone, lost to the Internet cybersquatters but am very happy to see it has simply moved! very good indeed.

Well i've done much work this year due to time restraints but what has been done I'd like to report. Of the 2 batches (really 3 groups of our Ore I split up) the medium pieces were freshly infused twice now which is currently fermenting further, and like the 2nd time, the time needed to change was rather short, when finished this 3rd time I will report.

Of the small Ore pieces and all the dust, I reanimated with distilled water, filtered and let evaporate until fixed and dry. It pretty much ended up the same but a better representation of the material.

...now that Ive discovered our site again, hope is that the work may continue...

I've been attempting to post images from photobucket but doesn't seem to work anymore

Hi Kirk, glad you've 'refound' the site!  You might ask alkem5161 how he posts his pictures. He's managed to find a way that works.

I think he uses this free service:

https://servimg.com/

I'm not sure how to register, though. There's no link anywhere that allows you to do so. It only seems to work if somehow, miraculously, you are already registered. Perhaps it only works in some countries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:33 pm

It'd be a pleasure to see your work! Let us know how it goes!

Use www.imgur.com to host your pictures easily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:41 pm

Thank you guys, will do, hopefully much later tonight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:00 am

Last edited by Kirk on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : re sizing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:06 am

As I've mentioned before, there is no lab work being done with Heat, as my wife will not stand for it, so until I have a proper garage all my work is the wet method entirely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:47 am

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

How do you plan to proceed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi Kirk
nice to see you again
very nice photos ! very thanks for sharing !

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:18 am

I have just put aside those crystals, not really sure how to isolate the white or if I even need to.
As for the other batch which has been infused for the 2nd time, it will be some time until it is ready
for inspection. But it must be mentioned that upon a new infusion, immediately the solution turned dark
and then fiery red until precipitating a brown powder (oil?) which is dried yet needs cleaning and to be photographed.
Once the precipitate had finished the solution went back to a orangey deep yellow with kinda glowing red bottom,
something which I will try to capture in a photo.

The 3rd portion of the original batch (the largest pieces covered in white) I've pit aside for a later date.

Thanks for the positive encouragement
Peace and love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Kirk, are you going to follow the instructions that Traveller have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:58 pm

I believe you are referring to the,  Art of Salt. I'm needing to catch up within the Site.  Ive been realizing many of Traveller's notes have deleted which is too bad. He seemed to have been offended which is unfortunate as he contributed solid insight.

Often the role of an Artist is to reflect the world in which they live but in turn it can be quite an emotional experience, and after all we are only flesh n blood hosting a Spirit.

We are the Stone.

Last edited by Kirk on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:00 pm

Last edited by Kirk on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : duplicate)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Kirk wrote:
Ive been realizing many of Traveller's notes have deleted which is too bad. He seemed to have been offended which is unfortunate as he contributed solid insight. Often the role of an Artist is to reflect the world in which they live but in turn it can be quite an emotional experience, and after all we are only flesh n blood hosting a Spirit.

Why do you feel that his posts were valuable?

See this thread for Traveller's deleted posts: http://alchemy-illuminated.forumotion.com/t770-traveller-s-deleted-posts-read-here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:44 am

Hi Schmildvich,

The contributions from Traveller offer new infusions of insight which have caused many of us to re-read and or discover aspects which may have been overlooked by some of the seekers.

It has been my experience that there can be so many pieces of reference material, it can be overwhelming and confusing. So I believe Traveller has simply offered us points of The Work which can be reexamined with the knowledge we have accumulated so far.

This site went through some dormancy since Nicks death but thanks to the efforts of Bluefloor, the site has remained alive and new minds have discovered it still...   and in the direction Nick first committed the site towards...  a place where persons of different levels of interest and ability feel comfortable to reveal their thoughts and ideas without the fear of criticism and/or personal attacks, something which does show up in other sites.

We are here to learn from each other and assist each other when possible. Contribution can lead each of us to what our Spirit desires. IMHO, this follows what Nick hoped to achieve. It is true he had his own personal struggles and certainly made mistakes, as many have in their own journey throughout this complicated life.

This Forum serves its purpose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Very well said Kirk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:15 pm

i total agree with you very well said Kirk

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:05 pm

Well said Kirk. looking at your pictures keen to your results
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:41 pm

Kirk wrote:
The contributions from Traveller offer new infusions of insight which have caused many of us to re-read and or discover aspects which may have been overlooked by some of the seekers.

It has been my experience that there can be so many pieces of reference material, it can be overwhelming and confusing. So I believe Traveller has simply offered us points of The Work which can be reexamined with the knowledge we have accumulated so far.

Fair enough! I can't knock the guy for trying (although his pomp, vanity, and ego is too much for me), but at the end of the day we gotta ask ourselves, is this getting us anywhere? If his words get you in a lab working, great!!! But when these 'recipes' fail to produce anything worthwhile or remotely similar to what the Masters wrote about, where will you be?

We must first learn how to read Alchemy texts before attempting to teach others what we think we know and further obfuscating the Art.

Kirk wrote:
This site went through some dormancy since Nicks death but thanks to the efforts of Bluefloor, the site has remained alive and new minds have discovered it still...   and in the direction Nick first committed the site towards...  a place where persons of different levels of interest and ability feel comfortable to reveal their thoughts and ideas without the fear of criticism and/or personal attacks, something which does show up in other sites.

This website was created by a charlatan deceived by own intellect and arrogance. He is a person "who has done nothing but selflessly help tons of people learn REAL alchemy and make the TRUE elixir of life"...yeah right...we see how well that went! The guy died because he didn't know what he was doing and was too prideful to take warning and instruction from those who knew much more than him.

Nick was lost in the labyrinth just as much if not more than the countless others out there foolishly parading themselves as self-proclaimed Teachers with not an iota of demonstrable understanding of Alchemy.

As many more continue to parade their knowledge and boast their intellect people will continue to eat it up! It is human nature to do so it seems--we all want shortcuts. Instead of looking to the Ancients and comprehending the words of the Sages, we seek to sophisticate, modernize, and bastardize Truth that has been passed down from generation to generation.

The Masters wrote their works in ways meant to be understood Philosophically (esoterically). When we read their books literally (exoterically) we many times miss the entire point the initiated Adept was attempting to convey when delivering their words, which is why when I see a Seeker offer "new infusions of insight" by taking these words literally I can only roll my eyes.

When pride and misplaced self-confidence take precedent over fruitful discussion, to the point that a discussion cannot even be had, the spirit of this message board is entirely lost. We are here to converse about our Art, not shove our untested opinion down each others' throats.

Kirk wrote:

Certainly! I continue to learn and grow reading all of our posts here!

Glad you're back, Kirk!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:08 am

This is the last time I am telling you, that I have no ego, I already said here, that when someone go wrong then I get angry.

What I see that when a DUFFER don’t understand my hiding words then they call me a PUFFER.

I just figure out, that after my Vitriol method you made the thread on other site, that how to read alchemy texts, anyways thanks for telling me, but I want to know, that do you also know that how to read them, if yes then please guide me that what is written in the Vitriol method, I want to learn, and also want to see once again, that what have you been doing on all forums sites from since many many years.

You say, that someone teachers posts lead to others nowhere, I want to know that as you have posted a lot of information on forums from the books, and give thousands of quotes, so do you understand these texts ? and have a proper understanding about the ART ?

You don’t need to give the answer I better know, so tell me who the hell are you to judge me, or others. If you don’t understand the Alchemical texts, after posting a long list of informations from the books. Why you are wasting the time of others by doing such things ?

Other thing is, that Nik was alone, as kirk said, and that’s why he made mistakes like all the other modern alchemists. Schmeldvich you can also take the name of Robert Barlett, Frater Albertus, John Reid, Jean Jubois, Manfred Junius, Rubellus Petrinus, and also Awani, JDP, Solomon Levi and all the others on other forum sites who are also misleading to us by their wrong messages and posts, like you, and also don’t forget to take the name of Belgium guy of your site. Next time when you will go to say anything about Nik, then you will also have to mention the names of all the others. GOT IT ?

Last edited by Traveller on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:35 am

Kirk wrote:

We are here to learn from each other and assist each other when possible. Contribution can lead each of us to what our Spirit desires. IMHO, this follows what Nick hoped to achieve. It is true he had his own personal struggles and certainly made mistakes, as many have in their own journey throughout this complicated life.

HI Kirk  
WELL SAY ABOUT NIK and THIS FORUM i total agree with you very well said Kirk

and also well say traveller

and always very thanks to Bluefloor for the decision and its effort to keep open and continue this forum also to continue the work started by nik so always very thanks Bluefloor

my best regard alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:04 am

I want to tell to others a secret, do you all know that why he doesn’t talk in this open behavior on Alchemyforums, because he is afraid that lest he become ban. lol,…

So be a Man Schmeldvich if you are not a babe, show us the same thing on other site. We want to see your courage, use this word of Charlatan for all the others, and especially to the administrators of the site.

Then we want to see it that what will happen,.... okay I tell you, they first start Alchemy with your username, then after calcination, reverberation, and cementation, they will sublime and volatilize the name, and then in the end we will see the product like the perfected stone in the form of Red color. Banned Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:16 am

Fellow Seekers,

The unbridled enthusiasm which you display is admirable because of your compassion to the pursuit but.. my my,  lets all together take a step back to breathe. Let the alchemy within ourselves have a period of sublimation in order to recreate from the chaos of knowledge, pursuit and emotional harm.

Nick is dead. Unless a person here once knew him, speaking ill of the dead is pointless, hearsay and gossip need no place in our forum. Nicks alchemic life certainly gained it's internet place, and most likely some persons were left feeling pissed off with him rightfully so... but we are here in order for the site to live on.

There are many sites and I've been through them, names become recognized and even personalities can be imagined. It becomes personal but we are friends who have never met, we share ideas and experiences so that it enables us to transform our minds, this is our alchemy.

Earth, water, fire and air.  Love, tears, anger and rest.  Are we not these same words?  Our art requires parts and method,  a mind and the behaviour modify the outcome.  Let us debate not argue regardless of the strength of our point, in fact, lets  find support not only challenge, share our personal experiences to be recognized by others who may have, or are now doing the work finding new answers to questions an elusive Art.

If someone sees a post within the site, possibly a reply there would be well suited to re-awaken a topic, just saying... feel you guys,  great to have your input.    Happy holidays    sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:12 am

Have you had a chance to proceed with your work, Kirk?

Those are some mighty fine pictures! Nice shots!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   

Back to top Go down

Mystery of GW
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next