The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mystery of GW

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirk

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 246
Age : 59
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:16 am

Hi Schmildvich,

There has been some advances but only minor as the holiday season and outside influences have gotten in the way but I will attempt to post some of the isolated matters and possibly there can be some discussion.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:24 am

Let me clear, that I have made this thread only because of a passionate lover of Uriine, “Skipper”, who was continuously arguing against my each word, because of his wrong subject, so that’s why I was put some informations in this thread regarding his subject, which if someone remember then I was said, that “Water within the Air it needs”, which meant the Mercury, so without putting anything in Uriine, it will not work, this is the same case with blood, that’s why whoever, how many times worked on these things they never achieved success, or never able to see any sign in his work, which relates to the right works of the Philosophers.

Further I can only say that may God gives all of you a little more brain to understand this very simple thing.

There are 3 conditions,...

First carries the reason that philosophers used Uriine to putrefy their matter for making their Mercury where Uriine works only as a CATALYST.

Second and Third reason is, that if we really want to work on Uriine, and want to find something useful in it, then there are two conditions which goes out of the works of the philosophers,...

First we can use its above part (volatile Salt of Uriine) along with the Sal Mirabile of Glauber, to make a simple Mercury in the form of vital Spirit which can destroy Gold into a form of Glass, where we can make a simple tincture of the Sun only in a Minor way.

Second in the below part of Uriine there lies a living Salt (Sodium ammonium Phosphate) which can gives a particular tincture of Venus after its right preparation.

These both works belongs to Uriine, which can be done without using this disgusting thing, means the Ammonium Carbonate as well as the Sodium Ammonium Phosphate both Salts can be purchased from the store, as both of these works are not the Universal paths, but only a simple minor works.

These 3 conditions are included among all the mysteries of Uriine, if someone have a mind to understand it.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 246
Age : 59
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:04 am

oh Skipper where are thou?  scratch   lol


Hi Traveller,

It definitely seems the the GW offers opportunity when more  preferred methods are not available to oneself. Like a back up option to proceed if there is no other choice. Nature provides more than one opportunity to find that which the Artist seeks.

afro


study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:25 am

Kirk wrote:
It definitely seems the GW offers opportunity when more preferred methods are not available to oneself. Like a back up option to proceed if there is no other choice. Nature provides more than one opportunity to find that which the Artist seeks.

Here you are 100% right, as you said that when someone don’t have an opportunity to find a valid or workable method of the Philosophers, then they only have the option to search for other things in nature.

And I agree that this is the reason that why peoples after working on these wrong things in a wrong way try to make more to more workable methods, as we can see the example of BlackWizard, he was also using only the Uriine, and was looking to accomplish his work.

So you are absolutely right, and this is the main reason that why after understanding the Universal subjects I tried my best to brings into light the other useful and workable methods for all the seekers of this art, that lest they will also become lost like our Nik.

And at the very first in this upcoming Spring I will try to make simple particular Mercuries, to open the bonds of 7 metals to make their tinctures in a minor way. Which I will do only for those seekers who spend their much part of the time in those wrong subjects and couldn’t able to achieve anything convincing in their works after their long labor.

But here what I said about GW (Uriine) water which comes out of our bladder, then the informations I have provided here regarding its right use, these 3 are the lasting end of this subject, and if anyone ever come to tell me that there is still something which is useful or there is other method which may lead to open another mystery then it will really amaze me, as I say its impossible.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:18 am

Traveller wrote:
First carries the reason that philosophers used Uriine to putrefy their matter for making their Mercury where Uriine works only as a CATALYST.

Second and Third reason is, that if we really want to work on Uriine, and want to find something useful in it, then there are two conditions which goes out of the works of the philosophers,...

First we can use its above part (volatile Salt of Uriine) along with the Sal Mirabile of Glauber, to make a simple Mercury in the form of vital Spirit which can destroy Gold into a form of Glass, where we can make a simple tincture of the Sun only in a Minor way.

Second in the below part of Uriine there lies a living Salt (Sodium ammonium Phosphate) which can gives a particular tincture of Venus after its right preparation.
I think we should be careful when directing others to use substances outside the sphere of the philosophers. Who really knows about Sal Ammoniac?
I've cut an excerpt here to show a particular and peculiar property of the \"philosophical dew\" salt and Sal Ammoniac. Most people have no idea of this and so, I'll make it available to the ardent seeker that he may decide for himself whether or not to use off the shelf products.

Quote :

"Hence it appears that the salt of uriine, tho' not alcaline of itself, may be rendered so by a certain degree of heat, and that this urinous salt is not ammoniacal, because sal-ammoniac, tho' volatile with a certain degree of heat, yet when sublimed thereby, never becomes alcaline, but remains compounded, how often soever it is sublimed ; whereas the salt of uriine, tho' likewise of a half fixed nature, and becoming volatile with a certain degree of heat, at the same time also becomes alcaline, and no longer retains the nature of a compound salt. It therefore approaches to the nature of alcaline salt, and sal-ammoniac, tho' itself be neither of them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:54 am

Thanks for sharing this information, but would you also like to tell us that the given quote is taken from whose writings ?

Because I could also judge it who is this intelligent philosopher, and what was his approaches and achievements.

Did you notice that he said to his Salt “of a half fixed Nature” It is happening because of the separation of Ammonium Carbonate from its dregs as well as from 95% of Water, when we extract it from our common Uriine, so in place of this work on a disgusting thing, if we take the commercial product and prepare it as I was preferring above through May Dew, then after preparation it will also becomes Alkaline and of a “half fixed Nature” and then it will also neither be any ammonium carbonate nor any Sal Ammoniac, when it will distill through a specific heat.

And he also didn’t mention the name of commercial products (of Ammonium Carbonate/Chloride) in its comparison to the volatile Salt of Uriine ?

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:23 am

Traveller wrote:
Thanks for sharing this information, but would you also like to tell us that the given quote is taken from whose writings ?
Hello brother,
In my time on these forums, I've posted much to assist my peers.
I've come to learn, however, that not everyone is receptive to the information because they are not yet ready to comprehend it, choosing rather to remain focused within their own paradigms.
For this reason, I choose not to always disclose my sources, since, in my opinion, were the seeker to search earnestly, the information would find its way to him and be well received.
The author of this brief tract, has been mentioned by myself often enough that one should easily find its source with little effort.
When it is found, one can look deeper into its relevance and context.
But suffice to say, there is a distinction between philosophical sal ammoniac and that of the common type as well as that of the arificially produced variety.
The common works of Glauber are only a guide, showing the possibilities of what it is that he wishes to convey. If though, he is read correctly, then one will see that he has shown the way to an oddity of physics. But again, these are just my musings. study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:46 am

Chasm wrote:
But suffice to say, there is a distinction between philosophical sal ammoniac and that of the common type as well as that of the artificially produced variety.

I want to ask you a very simple question, when you used the word Sal Ammoniac, then what do you mean, are you referring of the Philosophers Kind ???  scratch

Volatile Salt of Uriine will never be the Sal Ammoniac of the Philosophers, even you process it to make it alkaline or fixed or anything you can do, but it will never become any Sal Ammoniac of the Philosophers. It has no relation, it is far too away from the Universal Subjects.

I am quite sure that the quote was from one of the book of a Chemist like Glauber, that’s why I was asking you about his name, don’t feel my words I want to literally ask you something, actually the problem is that You, Schmeldvich, and other members of your site as well as the Administrator who has worked on these things, you all are trying to achieve or match the same things which are written in the books of these Chemists like Boerhaave, Russell, and others who’s names you have mentioned on the forum. So my question is that why you call your work Alchemical, or why you are on an Alchemy forum, or why you chose the name of your site which starts from “Alchemy” ???

Again I would like to mention the words of Kirk, it has a deep way of understanding where he was trying to tell me something very important. As the matter of truth is that we all were from the very start in our journey looking to find a way through some modern styled CHEMISTS which will serve as a bridge to connect us to Alchemy, and to the Books of the Philosophers. Which I say it will be an alternative but in truth the reality is that no any Chemist will ever able to guide us towards the proper understanding of the Books of the Philosophers.

I have worked on the Universal Subjects which the Philosophers mentioned in their books, then if as an Alchemist I give the answer then I will say that I can make an artificial Uriine, which will exactly looks like our common Uriine, then what you will say, is it impossible or really a very hard thing to do ? lol

What you think of me, I am an Adept. When all the Philosophers claimed in their books that they can make the Gold even much better than the Natural, so is it a difficult thing for an Adept to replicate the constitution of this common disgusting Uriine ? which is already a thing OUT OF SUBJECT. Sleep

There must be a smiley for ROFL, as it is not enough.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Traveller wrote:
I want to ask you a very simple question, when you used the word Sal Ammoniac, then what do you mean, are you referring of the Philosophers Kind ???  scratch

It's interesting that you'd ask me this question. The reality is, that from my words, you should already know. This is the first thing.

Second, it really doesn't matter, not to your way of thinking. I've simply posted some information for which you are thankful. This is my way brother Traveller. The information is true and comes from a published author.

Traveller wrote:
Volatile Salt of Uriine will never be the Sal Ammoniac of the Philosophers, even you process it to make it alkaline or fixed or anything you can do, but it will never become any Sal Ammoniac of the Philosophers. It has no relation, it is far too away from the Universal Subjects.

This is not what I was saying. The brief text I posted was just to show that there is a veritable difference between the common and artificial, as well as the philosophic sal ammoniac. The reader can then decide to believe whether precision in the arts is necessary or not.

Quote :
I am quite sure that the quote was from one of the book of a Chemist like Glauber, that’s why I was asking you about his name, don’t feel my words I want to literally ask you something, actually the problem is that You, Schmeldvich, and other members of your site as well as the Administrator who has worked on these things, you all are trying to achieve or match the same things which are written in the books of these Chemists like Boerhaave, Russell, and others who’s names you have mentioned on the forum. So my question is that why you call your work Alchemical, or why you are on an Alchemy forum, or why you chose the name of your site which starts from “Alchemy” ???
Brother, I can ask you the same question. Of course you're not asking me anything...sorry, except for me to identify what I mean by Sal Ammoniac.

I am not attempting to achieve anything. I'm simply demonstrating that there are truths and non truths, that there are correlations in the works of the likes of Russell, Tesla, Glauber, and all the alchemists. Their cosmogony is different from that of the modern chemists and physicists.

Traveller wrote:
Again I would like to mention the words of Kirk, it has a deep way of understanding where he was trying to tell me something very important. As the matter of truth is that we all were from the very start in our journey looking to find a way through some modern styled CHEMISTS which will serve as a bridge to connect us to Alchemy, and to the Books of the Philosophers. Which I say it will be an alternative but in truth the reality is that no any Chemist will ever able to guide us towards the proper understanding of the Books of the Philosophers.
This is true, building a bridge is an unnecessary follie. Rubeus Pulvis is correct when he says that we must work backwards. This is logical after all since we are searching out the most remote type of matter possible.
There is no apparent chemical solution to the stone. The solution is entirely natural. We must simply capture nature within a microcosm and allow it to take its course.
Traveller wrote:
I have worked on the Universal Subjects which the Philosophers mentioned in their books, then if as an Alchemist I give the answer then I will say that I can make an artificial Uriine, which will exactly looks like our common Uriine, then what you will say, is it impossible or really a very hard thing to do ? lol

What you think of me, I am an Adept. When all the Philosophers claimed in their books that they can make the Gold even much better than the Natural, so is it a difficult thing for an Adept to replicate the constitution of this common disgusting Uriine ? which is already a thing OUT OF SUBJECT.  Sleep
Sure you have brother jocolor
You have procured an artificial uriine, the thing that you find so disgusting.
Well, something just doesn't sound right here. It's gotta be a joke right? jocolor
Anyways, I just wanted to post the information about the Sal Ammoniac for the other members. They are not the same, and if it truly matters that no heterogenous thing is used in the work, then this information is of value to the earnest seeker looking to learn for himself, the secret of the mysteries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:35 am

Chasm wrote:
I've simply posted some information for which you are thankful.

I was thankful because you shared the information regarding a Minor work of Alchemy, but when you used the word Philosophical Sal Ammoniac, then I said, you are WRONG. There is nothing which is Philosophical, but it is only an erroneous, alternative path which some modern Alchemists were made after wrongly interpreting the texts of the Ancient Philosophers. If you want a long discussion then I can prove it for your better enlightenment.

Chasm wrote:
The information is true and comes from a published author.

What it is mean by Published Author, you said Author,  Embarassed  Alchemy is not to be discover by any high to highly educated person of this modern time, like PHDs, Doctors, Engineers, high grade Officers, etc. So what is this Published Author  Question

You said above that we should to be careful when guiding others, from where you started your post above, then in the next post you are calling to your prepared volatile Salt of Uriine, and giving it a name of Philosophers Sal Ammoniac, so I am asking you, that here ain't you misleading to others ??? by following the words of a Published Author who was not an ALCHEMIST from any side.

That's why I was said, that it is an Alchemy forum, kindly post the informations from the writings of such Philosophers, who were well known to be the successful Alchemists.

I am surprised with these informations you have come from that site, where Schmeldvich didn’t take you towards an inquisition yet, as he was doing here. Or how he will do, as he also belongs to the same class of Blood/Uriine.  cyclops

Chasm wrote:
The brief text I posted was just to show that there is a veritable difference between the common and artificial, as well as the philosophic sal ammoniac. The reader can then decide to believe whether precision in the arts is necessary or not.

Which Art, which Precision, you are talking about here, we don’t need it even if someone choose to work on this wrong disgusting thing. As we ain't digging a Mine of Gold here.  Crying or Very sad

Chasm wrote:
Of course you're not asking me anything...sorry, except for me to identify what I mean by Sal Ammoniac.

I better know what do you mean, and how you are processing it to make such a thing,…

Night Wizard wrote:
The stone comes from distilled Uriine combined with the salts from Uriine
A gooey type of matter, which becomes the Stone when Gold is added

You start with pure Uriine, straight out of yourself

You boil it until all the liquid evaporates and you have nothing left but the solids, which begin to putrefy and turn black

Here, from my notes

"In the First Part we give Nature a head start by manually performing some of nature's operations, and removing the densest particles, so as to accelerate the whole process. If you did not perform this first part, the process would still work, but it may well take longer than your lifetime. We will repeatedly distil (with low heat) and calcine the Uriine, in order to separate it into layers according to density. We will then take only the lightest (most subtle) of the particles, which will be in the form of a white salt, and discard the rest of the body. Then further distil the Uriine to make it as pure as possible, so only the lightest particles remain. This leaves us at the end of the First Part with a white salt, and a well distilled Uriine. The First Part will take around 3 months. In the Second part, we combine the salt and distilled Uriine, hermetically seal them in a vessel of the correct specifications, and let Nature do its thing. At this stage we only need to make sure it is subjected to the correct degree of heat. To combine the salt and distilled Uriine we heat gently until the salt absorbs and becomes saturated with the distilled Uriine, which can take up to one year, or longer. Then we just need to watch for the matter to putrefy and turn black, then purify and turn white, adjusting the heat accordingly. When the matter turns white, we have the White Stone."

Briefly
1. A) Take your first matter, set on high heat and boil the liquid until only solids remain. This will appear black as death if done correctly. Honestly, there isn't much room for error.
B) Distill and purify the Liquid from which you started.
2. Combine the solids from (A) with some of the liquid from (B). Note that (A) is your first matter in solid form and (B) is your first matter in distilled liquid form. You add just enough liquid that it will evaporate, but recondense on the roof of your flask. You must use a spherical flask for this operation; a mini Earth.
You will continue adding water until the once black substance becomes a pasty, creamy coloured white.
This matter is then separated from the black substance. You may discard the black substance if any remains.
The white substance is the first form of the Stone.
Perform the same process as in step 2 except there is no need to add anything. Simply place the white substance in your spherical flask, along with:
1. Gold - forms Red Stone around gold.
2. Silver - forms White Stone around silver.
To reiterate, place your white substance in sphere flask. Turn on heat. Put gold or silver in flask, upon the white substance. The refined and usable Stone will form in the white substance around the gold or silver.

Anyways after leaving these wrong discussions on the wrong subject, I wanted to tell you something from that time, when I was on your site, but still the thing is hard to tell, because of this controversy, so the thing is, that from this GW, if you are making a volatile living hygroscopic Salt, then still it will need something, which I am literally telling you here as friendly, because it belongs to this information which your work really needs. Every answer I get from the understanding of the Universal Principles of Nature, which all are FACTs, where I never mislead to anyone, but easily able to derive a right answer for everything, which Universal Principles are such things which without a proper guidance of someone cannot be understood by anyone. So your prepared secret Agent has missing something, which is "Sulfur", you can give it through Ammonium Sulfate, and then progress your work through digestion and distillation, and then apply it on leaf of Gold, you will see miraculous change in your work, believe me  Exclamation

Chasm wrote:
Anyways, I just wanted to post the information about the Sal Ammoniac for the other members. They are not the same, and if it truly matters that no heterogenous thing is used in the work, then this information is of value to the earnest seeker looking to learn for himself, the secret of the mysteries.

Here I must say that if you really want to go further in discovering new things then kindly change your mind and words, which are about "not using any heterogenous thing, but only the One matter", because this is not the Universal Subject which here you are referring to us.

And kindly post the information which you are looking to share with us, we will be glad to read it,  study  thx in advance.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:26 am

Traveller wrote:
I was thankful because you shared the information regarding a Minor work of Alchemy, but when you used the word Philosophical Sal Ammoniac, then I said, you are WRONG. There is nothing which is Philosophical, but it is only an erroneous, alternative path which some modern Alchemists were made after wrongly interpreting the texts of the Ancient Philosophers. If you want a long discussion then I can prove it for your better enlightenment.

A long discussion would be very kind of you Traveller. As I've said, I wish to learn from you so as to grasp your understanding. So please, feel free to begin if it is to your choosing.

Traveller wrote:
What it is mean by Published Author, you said Author,  Embarassed  Alchemy is not to be discover by any high to highly educated person of this modern time, like PHDs, Doctors, Engineers, high grade
Well brother, none of us can command of God who it is that He should discover this art to. For you to make such a statement is erroneous.

Traveller wrote:
You said above that we should to be careful when guiding others, from where you started your post above, then in the next post you are calling to your prepared volatile Salt of Uriine, and giving it a name of Philosophers Sal Ammoniac, so I am asking you, that here ain't you misleading to others ??? by following the words of a Published Author who was not an ALCHEMIST from any side.

That's why I was said, that it is an Alchemy forum, kindly post the informations from the writings of such Philosophers, who were well known to be the successful Alchemists.

Brother, please, don't fall into the habits of those like JDP, surely you know better than this.
I made a post that described in detail why common sal ammoniac is different from the sublimated uriine salt. The comparison is not mine. It belongs to the author whom you do not know, even if you did know of him, what personal truth would you know of him? Publically he may have feigned ignorance of alchemy but privately we know nothing. This is the nature of the alchemic community.
Many successful practitioners may have remained totally anonymous. We simply don't know.
So I don't wish to mislead, I only wish to provide the information that I feel is relevant to this thread, and sal ammoniac is relevant here.

Traveller wrote:
Which Art, which Precision, you are talking about here, we don’t need it even if someone choose to work on this wrong disgusting thing. As we ain't digging a Mine of Gold here.  

"Our Art" is what I'm speaking of brother. The precision of which I'm referring is whether common sal ammoniac, derived from camel uriine,
the artificial chemical type, or the philosophic type, whatever that may be, are interchangeable in the work.
My post simply indicated how it is that the various types perform differently under testing. That's all!

Traveller wrote:
Anyways after leaving these wrong discussions on the wrong subject, I wanted to tell you something from that time, when I was on your site, but still the thing is hard to tell, because of this controversy, so the thing is, that from this GW, if you are making a volatile living hygroscopic Salt, then still it will need something, which I am literally telling you here as friendly, because it belongs to this information which your work really needs. Every answer I get from the understanding of the Universal Principles of Nature, which all are FACTs, where I never mislead to anyone, but easily able to derive a right answer for everything, which Universal Principles are such things which without a proper guidance of someone cannot be understood by anyone. So your prepared secret Agent has missing something, which is "Sulfur", you can give it through Ammonium Sulfate, and then progress your work through digestion and distillation, and then apply it on leaf of Gold, you will see miraculous change in your work, believe me  Exclamation

My friend, what was the purpose of posting Night Wizard's recipe?
Has he confected the stone? I can tell you with all certainty that he has not.
Just a simple reading of his method shows this. You agree that this is wrong, yet you post it. Why? Are you assuming that I use the same erroneous method? Well, to clarify for you, I don't! I have never used that method.
No one who knows of my preparations will ever support that I adhere to such a method. I hope that you better understand me now. If you don't, then I'm sorry because to give you a more proper guidance is out of bounds.
By the way, I truly appreciate you showing us your understanding.
Hermetic Philosophy teaches us that all matter is composed of mercury, sulphur and salt. I believe this wholeheartedly and therefore, I can conclude that the matter I use for my work is not devoid of sulphur. You may choose to add a heterogenous thing in your work which is contrary to philosophy and this is your choice.
Brother, you are an adept and you know all things, but you confuse me with your remarks. Surely you are joking  jocolor
It's okay really! Maybe you are testing my knowledge...I don't know, but in any case, the discussion is always beneficial.

With kind regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:05 am

Chasm wrote:
Traveller wrote:
Alchemy is not to be discover by any high to highly educated person of this modern time, like PHDs, Doctors, Engineers, high grade Officers, etc. So what is this Published Author

Chasm wrote:
Well brother, none of us can command of God who it is that He should discover this art to. For you to make such a statement is erroneous.

I always use these wordings to imply or allude something different from your way of understanding, which means that when someone successfully able to educate himself in these modern sciences, and becomes a successful person then it means, he has gone too far away from the simplest understanding of the origins of Nature/Alchemy.

As you can see that what happened to Doctor Albert Reidel, who made the academies of Alchemy in all around the world. Our life is so short, if someone want to become successful in taking the education in these modern sciences, then he will never able to achieve the longest task of searching nature in the way of Alchemy, that's all what I was saying.

On the same topic I would like to post some relevant information, which I have already posted on the forum,...

PulvisRubeus wrote:
I personally don't think that alchemy can save the World. I appreciate what the Ancients attempted back in the early 1600's when they tried to change the world for the better. They created the initial ripple, but it never really went anywhere. Rather than an honest, spiritual world.

Alchemy alone can save the world, even it can gives us a new world of wonders, if there is born someone who can actually understand it, because Alchemy is not alone, but it is the mother of all the sciences, which sciences are said to be “Errors” as I was read in Hermetic Museum,…

Alchemist wrote:
There are two kinds of sciences, not more. Religion and Physics; that is to say, the Science of God and the science of Nature: all others are only branches of these. There are even spurious ones; they are errors rather than sciences. Religion comes from Heaven, it is the true Science, because God, the source of all truth, is its Author. Physics is the knowledge of Nature, with it Man can do wonderful things.

So the real foundation and basic education starts from our Alchemy (physics).

PulvisRubeus wrote:
The brainwashing/indoctrination has been far too strong over the centuries for most of the sheep, and it will take time for the awakening to occur for the majority who have been far too susceptible because of their laziness, self-interest, and irresponsible actions.

Yes in the end they will realize the better ideas to grow and produce more better things, as at the very first and also in the last I would like to mention one thing which they have learned to produce, which is how to make MONEY, how and where to spend it, they will realize in upcoming future some better ways to make money that how much they can get, and there is nothing we will see lately in the running time. This is the main root cause, that why they educate themselves, why they do jobs, why they run fast as they are in a race, where they have to beat others, which is the main cause for creating everything they have made yet in this world, and still waiting for creating the more, which doesn’t involve anywhere any SPIRITUAL side so with this physical mind, how they will discover the Spiritual Awakening, doesn’t make any sense to us.

We can see that Nature herself is not taking anything from us to grow things from the Earth, as from a mineralized earth there grows plants, and from plants there grows animals, then what we give nature to develop such things from the earth ? Through these facts it clears that Nature is providing us either Plants as vegetables and fruits as well as on the other side also Animals for eating their meat, all for FREE. In the same way Nature is producing precious metals and oil, coal, gas free from the Earth, I agree there is some need of machinery for their extraction from the Earth, but the consumption of Money only in extracting these things from the Earth cannot take much from us, in comparison to the production of these things, which Nature is already doing totally free for us in the time period of thousands of years. So what I say that without a proper subliminal awakening as well as without any proper foundation or understanding of our right education, all is in a negative side which will not give us any fruit to enjoy in future, and in place of this it will give us a world full of mental disorders which cannot to be cure and will be like a malignant.

They stamped a photo of their country founder or leader on a piece of paper and make Money which is either ruling or ruing the world, they made boundaries to separate the borders of the two countries, they made sects to create an indifference b/w the two peoples, even all the holy scriptures say that our creator is the only ONE, but there were many messengers or prophets which he sent on earth to convey his message to this world, which message is all about science of Allah (Religion) and science of Nature (Alchemy or Physic), and there is nothing except of these two, then why they made such an institutions who gives education to their students about which they themself don’t know that why the things are happening in nature like this, so the thing is that at the very first there must be a spiritual awakening to develop a child with a superior wisdom and knowledge, which will neither rule, nor ruin the world but even feed the world and cherish it to welcome more better nations to come in future.

Because we have to keep one thing in our mind that we have already deprived from our first holy place (Janna/Heaven) then after coming into this world, if still we will make our own paths to follow after leaving the actual two messages about our two initiatory sciences as is said in scriptures then with this our wrong route we will not progress to anywhere but will even lost our way.

When Allah created our first father Adam, then along with him, a negative power Devil/Satan also had been created, so whatever we do, this duality is connected to us, as Allah sent a word of Religion on Earth only for telling the humans a better way of life, which could give us a new way to discover things which are hidden from our sight, but again the negative power was all along us, which deviate the true meanings and in result create such things as a negative side of taking something wrongly in act. But we have to search for the positive which only the holy scriptures of Allah and his prophets or messengers can give us, otherwise there is no connection where we can reach to both of the sciences, as Allah says in his words…

Allah wrote:
“And to Allah belong the unknown secrets of the Heavens and the Earth, and with Him are the keys of the Unseen that no one knows except for Him.”

“The Knower of the Unseen (Allah) so then He does not make known what is hidden to a single person except those whom He is pleased with from amongst His Messengers.”

“(He Alone) the All-Knower of the Ghaib (unseen), and He reveals to none His Ghaib (unseen). Except to a Messenger (from mankind) whom He has chosen (He informs him of unseen as much as He likes)"

In the same way I also learned from the books of Allah, and from the words of his messengers, and also from them who followed both of these things (i.e. from the books of the Philosophers).

So without a medium of Alchemy or Nature, a direct connection to Religion or Allah is impossible. And both can be approachable only through books and messengers which are our first and last mediums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:23 am

Chasm wrote:
I made a post that described in detail why common sal ammoniac is different from the sublimated uriine salt.

Here you goes right but when you use the word Philosophical with it, then it starts to create PROBLEM.

Chasm wrote:
So I don't wish to mislead, I only wish to provide the information that I feel is relevant to this thread, and sal ammoniac is relevant here.

I also think that you never wish to mislead to others by posting these things after giving them their wrong names.

Chasm wrote:
Whether common sal ammoniac, derived from camel uriine, the artificial chemical type, or the philosophic type, whatever that may be, are interchangeable in the work.

This is what I was mentioning above to make artificial Uriine, for extracting the same volatile salt of uriine then bring it into a particular form of mercury for Gold, which will be even better than yours because in your work there is missing something, which if someone use only the common Uriine, then the prepared secret Salt will still deprive of something until you will not give it.

Chasm wrote:
You may choose to add a heterogenous thing in your work which is contrary to philosophy and this is your choice.

I am again telling you, that try to open your mind, and try to get out of this theory of using only the one single thing, because Uriine is not the Universal subject.

Chasm wrote:
You confuse me with your remarks. Surely you are joking.

There is no joke, first you need to know that I never admire my words, but I only tell others that where I am and who I am, I have a complete education of the Universal Principles and Laws of Nature, I don’t make any mistake, in either guiding others or in doing my own work. So from that knowledge I told you that your prepared Salt still needs something which is "common Sulfur", if you give it through "Sulfate" (in place of using any other source for the Sulfur) then it will more easily merge in your prepared secret Salt, and then your salt will work much better on Gold, which you will realize when you will change its inner constitution and in this way make it perfect for your work.

Chasm wrote:
Hermetic Philosophy teaches us that all matter is composed of mercury, sulphur and salt.

Let me tell you, that this is nothing to do with this basic theory of Salt, Sulfur and Mercury, which are the smallest part of informations, which our ancient philosophers mentioned in their books, but they never go to write that from which source they derive these informations, which secret source is the Universal Principles of Nature.

What I can do, that I can share my own works, my achievements, in the form of pictures, videos, books, writings, but I never willing to show others that from which source these things I able to discover, as no Adept will ever tell us the main origins of their findings.

In the same way when I use the word common Sulfur, then for everyone it is a chemical element, but we perceive nature in a totally different way, we give each element a different name, which we select right according to the constitution or disposition of these things, we call it a Philosophical EYE. Which is far too away from either any understanding or achievement of the peoples of this modern time.

Chasm wrote:
My friend, what was the purpose of posting Night Wizard's recipe?

The purpose was to tell you, that he is also using the dregs of Uriine, to confect the same thing which you call Philosophers Sal Ammoniac. I agree that your process will be different from his work, but you are forcing me that I again say to you, that kindly don’t fool yourself.

Two things I am clearing here for you once again, that first there is nothing “Philosophical”, second there is nothing which You and the published Author is calling “Sal Ammoniac”.

When the ancient peoples used Uriine, along with the Soot and Salt, then in case they able to make something which they called Sal Ammoniac, which is the term used for Ammonium Chloride.

So if you and the Published Author both are using only the Uriine to make such a thing then still it will not to be call any Sal Ammoniac. It will still only be called the volatile Salt of Uriine, which is not anywhere to be call a Sal Ammoniac.

Why you are mixing the 3 different things, and calling it by using the wrong names. Like there is a distinction b/w Sal Ammoniac, Volatile Salt of Uriine, and Philosophers Sal Ammoniac. But at the same time I agree that your prepared Salt is non of them, so don't try to name it with any of these Salts.

Wiki wrote:
1. Sal Ammoniac (ammonium chloride) -- because it was made from camel dung from the Temple of Jupiter Ammon in Egypt.

2. Salt of Soot __ In ancient Egypt the priests at the temple of Amun distilled soot. The ‘Salt of Amun’ thus obtained was called by the Romans sal ammoniac from which is derived the modern name ammonium chloride (NH4Cl).

3. In Paracelsus' time the Sal Ammoniac was imported into Germany by the Hollanders from Armenia and Arabia, and was very black and impure, so that they were obliged to purify their crude Sal Ammoniac, by subliming it from sea Salt.

4. This salt came originally from Armenia and therefore has been called Sal Armoniacum. At places where camels and mules belonging to caravanes usually stopped, this salt was generated by the sun, by means of the salt of the earth. The Venetians were the first who made this discovery, and as they had learned that this salt was generated from Uriine combined with the salt of the earth, they conceived that such a salt might be made artificially from Uriine and sea salt. If you take sea salt wood soot and Uriine, boil them together, dissolve it again with Uriine the staler the better, then filter and evaporate the solution, you will obtain a very excellent sal armoniac. This is of infinite use in medicine as well as in alchemy.

So you can call your prepared Salt something which is derive from the volatile Salt of Uriine and its dregs, and processed into the form of a volatile hygroscopic Salt, which includes a form of Ammonium Carbonate, Nitrate, and some Chloride plus along with the Water which renders to keep it into this consistency of Salt Spirit.  sunny

I agree that you have spent much of your time in its preparation, and did a long hard work, that's why it will be somewhere annoying to read the composition of your secret Salt in this literal sense.

Now come onto the other side which is Alchemy, that the Philosophers Sal Ammoniac, is again far too away from your understanding of the works of Uriine, because it is nothing to do with this Uriine, but its preparation goes without using this disgusting thing by using the Universal Subjects of Nature and Alchemy.

Anyways in the next post I will go to discuss the topic of Uriine that how it started or adapted by our modern practitioners, in the way of misunderstanding the early texts of the philosophers.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:43 pm

First we should to know that there were many Chemists who worked on Uriine in searching to find out something useful in it, those chemists were Seekers, not the founder of the true Art, among those there also include the name of Hennig Brand, and there were many more names like D. Coumte Fourcroy in "General System of Chemical Knowledge", Peter Shaw in "Philosophical Principles of Universal Chemistry", Boerhaave in "New Method of Chemistry", M. Macquer in "Elements of Theory and Practice", these Chemists practiced the works of Uriine in different ways, after reading this word of Uriine, in the writings of the Adepts. All these Chemists in all their books never able to make anything relevant to the books of the Philosophers, they said in their writings that they have discovered the right preparations of the same things like Sal Ammoniac, volatile Spirits, Salts, but in the end no one able to provide any result which having the correspondence to the end results of the works of the Philosophers, neither in Medicine nor in any Transmutation. Because there all works were too far away from the right origins of the texts of the Philosophers.

The second reason also goes where all these modern and Medieval Chemists practice their works on Uriine, because they were fascinated by the huge writings of Rudolf Glauber, who claimed in his works on many many places that he was successfully able to transmute some part of the Metal, so when these chemists understand that the bases of all of the writings of Glauber was common Uriine, then they also selected this Subject like Hennig Brand and got lead astray, or can be said that they start trying to discover this Minor way of Alchemy, which could have some of the little transmutation of metal as it was practiced by Glauber with a lot of certainty.

So the short summary is, that after the big Chemist (Glauber) there comes many other Chemists who also chose this Subject, and with this earlier back history in our modern time there comes the very first person, who was shown some brevity to put a method of Uriine in his book, he was the very first person who did such a thing, it is Robert Bartlett in "Real Alchemy", but again he misguided the terms of the Philosophers, I will post his method from his book, and for verification I will also post the exact information that from which source of the book of the Philosopher he misguidedly derive his method,….

Robert Bartlett wrote:
Uriine or Niter Alkahest
That's right. Uriine. "Held in contempt by most people, but esteemed by the wise."

There are many secrets hidden in Uriine. From Uriine we can easily obtain the volatile ammonium salts in a Philosophical state; that is, alive.

Collecting the Uriine requires some preparation since we will only want to use the finest. A cleansing diet and restricted salt intake is undertaken for several days at least, then only water or wine during the period of collection.

Close the Uriine in a glass vessel and let it putrefy for a month or more in a warm place.

The odors involved with this process certainly class it as an outdoor activity. Filter the putrefied uriine into a distillation train and slowly distil to dryness. Return the distillate to the solids that remain (the caput mortuum) and again digest for a month. Distil and repeat the cohobation of distillate on the solids a third time.

On the final distillation, collect the clear distillate as the Spirit of Uriine or Alkahest of Uriine. As this final distillation ends, you can gently increase the heat and you will see a white sublimate form in the upper glass. Collect this sublimate and save it aside for use. It is the Volatile Salt of Uriine, also called Van Helmont's Alkahest. The alchemist J.B Van Helmont, a later student of the works by Paracelsus, became well known for his miracle cures using this salt. Some of this salt comes over during the distillations and is contained in the Alkahest.

This Alkahest is similar to the Kerkring Menstruum but far superior in that it is derived from live Sal Ammoniac and thus can revivify a subject. The Kerkring Menstruum cannot because we used commercial Sal Ammoniac.

This spirit, by rectification may be made so pure and subtle that it will burn as fire and dissolve gold and precious stones. — J. French, The Art of Distillation

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6QTYD_9yhPBajJhYU51clZIS2c

It is on page 77, in the end of his method he also pointed that from which source he was taken this method, which is from the book of John French “The Art of Distillation”.

Now if we go to the original source of the book of John French then the same method of Uriine is written in his book on Animals,…

John French wrote:
SPIRIT OF URIINE IS MADE THUS
Take of the Uriine of a young man drinking much wine, as much as you please. Let it stand in glass vessels in putrefaction forty days. Then pouring it from its feces, distill it in a glass gourd in sand until all be dry. Then cohobate the said spirit on the caput mortuary three times. Then distill it in a gourd of a long neck and there will ascend, besides the spirit, a crystalline salt which you may either keep by itself, being called the volatile salt of Uriine, or mix it with its spirit which will thereby become very penetrating if they be digested for some days together.
Note that the pipe of the head must be wide or else the volatile salt will soon stop it.
Note that this salt is so penetrating that it penetrates the body of the glass.
This spirit by rectification may be made so pure and subtle that it will burn as fire and dissolve gold and precious stones.
This being often applied to any place pained with the gout eases it presently. It also quickens any part that is benumbed.
The salt volatile is Helmont's famous medicine for the jaundice.

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/jfren_4.html

Now the simplest thing is that if someone can prove it, as it is written in the original recipe of the book of John French where if we literally take this common Uriine, then can we end up with such a thing which will burn as Fire, and able to dissolve Gold and Precious Stones ???

If someone can prove it, or become a witness for such a miraculous effect which can be achieve after only using the Uriine, then the works of Uriine in the Major way have some hopes.  silent

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:30 pm

So here we come again on the same place, how I was directing to everyone in the Glaubers thread, and I wasn’t the one who told to John French that he put such a property of his Mercury in the end of his recipe of Uriine, when he says “it will burn as Fire”.

The same thing I was telling to others in Glaubers thread, where I was giving the properties of Universal Mercury, and was said that if your Mercury wasn’t able to pass the first simple test of catching fire, then how it will pass the other tests, which are total 10 in number, all are written in the books of the Philosophers.

So in the same way, after the book of Bartlett there comes many self-proclaimed Alchemists who used Uriine in their works, like Jay Weidner in “Book of Aquarius”, and many members on different forums chose this subject, as well as our Nik was also got lead astray after reading a text which he was found in Potpouri Chemica, RAMs, and after this he also try to make many methods from this subject.

Which text becomes the very first cause for misleading our Nik, it is this,…

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UJY90R21QlwTRxWJC20sxZm5qCEx7359

It was really a FUN to talk with the practitionars of Uriine. But I am happy that there is another person who also shows some more brevity, and looking for "Putrefaction" where along with the Uriine he also used some Blood, his name will be taken after the name of Bartlett.  pirat

lol!

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:30 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
Traveller wrote:
Alchemy is not to be discover by any high to highly educated person of this modern time, like PHDs, Doctors, Engineers, high grade Officers, etc. So what is this Published Author

Chasm wrote:
Well brother, none of us can command of God who it is that He should discover this art to. For you to make such a statement is erroneous.

I always use these wordings to imply or allude something different from your way of understanding, which means that when someone successfully able to educate himself in these modern sciences, and becomes a successful person then it means, he has gone too far away from the simplest understanding of the origins of Nature/Alchemy.

As you can see that what happened to Doctor Albert Reidel, who made the academies of Alchemy in all around the world. Our life is so short, if someone want to become successful in taking the education in these modern sciences, then he will never able to achieve the longest task of searching nature in the way of Alchemy, that's all what I was saying.

I understand what you are saying, but I disagree. All alchemists of the past were educated people. There is no exception and the reason is obvious.

Traveller wrote:
On the same topic I would like to post some relevant information, which I have already posted on the forum,...

PulvisRubeus wrote:
I personally don't think that alchemy can save the World. I appreciate what the Ancients attempted back in the early 1600's when they tried to change the world for the better. They created the initial ripple, but it never really went anywhere. Rather than an honest, spiritual world.

Alchemy alone can save the world, even it can gives us a new world of wonders, if there is born someone who can actually understand it, because Alchemy is not alone, but it is the mother of all the sciences, which sciences are said to be “Errors” as I was read in Hermetic Museum,…

Alchemist wrote:
There are two kinds of sciences, not more. Religion and Physics; that is to say, the Science of God and the science of Nature: all others are only branches of these. There are even spurious ones; they are errors rather than sciences. Religion comes from Heaven, it is the true Science, because God, the source of all truth, is its Author. Physics is the knowledge of Nature, with it Man can do wonderful things.

So the real foundation and basic education starts from our Alchemy (physics).

PulvisRubeus wrote:
The brainwashing/indoctrination has been far too strong over the centuries for most of the sheep, and it will take time for the awakening to occur for the majority who have been far too susceptible because of their laziness, self-interest, and irresponsible actions.

Pulvis is correct, alchemy alone will not save the world. Alchemy is found by enlightened people and it is people who will make the change to a better or worse condition of our existence. Everything is an ouroborus, cycles. These cycles include positive and negative trends. But none are truly good or bad. The interaction of opposites is what impels change.
Humanity as a species is one matter in coction on this planet.
Some of us are volatile, some fixed. Here exist our poles. Hermetic Philosophy teaches that the ascended will have dominion over the descended and lift it up to become as itself. We see this in the recorded history of our planet. Not all of us see well because we can't comprehend great lengths of time. The flask operations are quick while global changes are comparatively slower.
When it comes to the two sciences, I can agree with this. The two mirror the two sacred trees, that of life and that of knowledge. The knowledge will bring us closer to knowing God. Not everyone will have access to knowledge never mind understanding at the same time. Those who are ignorant will take time to be sublimed. When the minds of the greater part of humanity has been sublimed, then the shift will begin to become more apparent as humanity begins to move into the light just as the blackness becomes white.
Traveller wrote:

Yes in the end they will realize the better ideas to grow and produce more better things, as at the very first and also in the last I would like to mention one thing which they have learned to produce, which is how to make MONEY, how and where to spend it, they will realize in upcoming future some better ways to make money that how much they can get, and there is nothing we will see lately in the running time. This is the main root cause, that why they educate themselves, why they do jobs, why they run fast as they are in a race, where they have to beat others, which is the main cause for creating everything they have made yet in this world, and still waiting for creating the more, which doesn’t involve anywhere any SPIRITUAL side so with this physical mind, how they will discover the Spiritual Awakening, doesn’t make any sense to us.

We can see that Nature herself is not taking anything from us to grow things from the Earth, as from a mineralized earth there grows plants, and from plants there grows animals, then what we give nature to develop such things from the earth ? Through these facts it clears that Nature is providing us either Plants as vegetables and fruits as well as on the other side also Animals for eating their meat, all for FREE. In the same way Nature is producing precious metals and oil, coal, gas free from the Earth, I agree there is some need of machinery for their extraction from the Earth, but the consumption of Money only in extracting these things from the Earth cannot take much from us, in comparison to the production of these things, which Nature is already doing totally free for us in the time period of thousands of years. So what I say that without a proper subliminal awakening as well as without any proper foundation or understanding of our right education, all is in a negative side which will not give us any fruit to enjoy in future, and in place of this it will give us a world full of mental disorders which cannot to be cure and will be like a malignant.

They stamped a photo of their country founder or leader on a piece of paper and make Money which is either ruling or ruing the world, they made boundaries to separate the borders of the two countries, they made sects to create an indifference b/w the two peoples, even all the holy scriptures say that our creator is the only ONE, but there were many messengers or prophets which he sent on earth to convey his message to this world, which message is all about science of Allah (Religion) and science of Nature (Alchemy or Physic), and there is nothing except of these two, then why they made such an institutions who gives education to their students about which they themself don’t know that why the things are happening in nature like this, so the thing is that at the very first there must be a spiritual awakening to develop a child with a superior wisdom and knowledge, which will neither rule, nor ruin the world but even feed the world and cherish it to welcome more better nations to come in future.

Because we have to keep one thing in our mind that we have already deprived from our first holy place (Janna/Heaven) then after coming into this world, if still we will make our own paths to follow after leaving the actual two messages about our two initiatory sciences as is said in scriptures then with this our wrong route we will not progress to anywhere but will even lost our way.

When Allah created our first father Adam, then along with him, a negative power Devil/Satan also had been created, so whatever we do, this duality is connected to us, as Allah sent a word of Religion on Earth only for telling the humans a better way of life, which could give us a new way to discover things which are hidden from our sight, but again the negative power was all along us, which deviate the true meanings and in result create such things as a negative side of taking something wrongly in act. But we have to search for the positive which only the holy scriptures of Allah and his prophets or messengers can give us, otherwise there is no connection where we can reach to both of the sciences, as Allah says in his words…

Allah wrote:
“And to Allah belong the unknown secrets of the Heavens and the Earth, and with Him are the keys of the Unseen that no one knows except for Him.”

“The Knower of the Unseen (Allah) so then He does not make known what is hidden to a single person except those whom He is pleased with from amongst His Messengers.”

“(He Alone) the All-Knower of the Ghaib (unseen), and He reveals to none His Ghaib (unseen). Except to a Messenger (from mankind) whom He has chosen (He informs him of unseen as much as He likes)"

In the same way I also learned from the books of Allah, and from the words of his messengers, and also from them who followed both of these things (i.e. from the books of the Philosophers).

So without a medium of Alchemy or Nature, a direct connection to Religion or Allah is impossible. And both can be approachable only through books and messengers which are our first and last mediums.


These are some nice words, but Money is not a bad thing. For many, it is motivational. People enjoy working for pay. They perform works. These works often benefit you and me. How can a society accomplish anything without people being willing to work.
People perform work, using the resources afforded them by the planet, usually to our benefit. The constant influx of the Suns energy, replenishes what we consume over time.
To sum it up. Money is a medium that has its uses. When we as a species no longer have need of it, then things will change as we change in step.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
You may choose to add a heterogenous thing in your work which is contrary to philosophy and this is your choice.

I am again telling you, that try to open your mind, and try to get out of this theory of using only the one single thing, because Uriine is not the Universal subject.


No, uriine is not the universal solvent. No one said that it was. It is a matter that can be worked upon like any of the many matters. We just need to learn the correct process.
According to the alchemists, nothing heterogenous is added...regardless of what matter you are using. Within the mineral kingdom, this presents some challenges for various reasons, however, there is a class of matters that contain the correct proportion of elements to aide us in our search.

Traveller wrote:

chasm wrote:
Hermetic Philosophy teaches us that all matter is composed of mercury, sulphur and salt.


Let me tell you, that this is nothing to do with this basic theory of Salt, Sulfur and Mercury, which are the smallest part of informations, which our ancient philosophers mentioned in their books, but they never go to write that from which source they derive these informations, which secret source is the Universal Principles of Nature.

I'm sorry brother, but this is no small information. Salt, Sulfur and Mercury are a trinity of matter. Everything that exists is made up of these.
The Christian religion is based upon the truth and magnificence of this.
Therefore we must understand it correctly as we should understand all symbolisms like the ouroborus, that we may correctly comprehend the divine science of God.

Traveller wrote:
The purpose was to tell you, that he is also using the dregs of Uriine, to confect the same thing which you call Philosophers Sal Ammoniac. I agree that your process will be different from his work, but you are forcing me that I again say to you, that kindly don’t fool yourself.

Two things I am clearing here for you once again, that first there is nothing “Philosophical”, second there is nothing which You and the published Author is calling “Sal Ammoniac”.

When the ancient peoples used Uriine, along with the Soot and Salt, then in case they able to make something which they called Sal Ammoniac, which is the term used for Ammonium Chloride.

So if you and the Published Author both are using only the Uriine to make such a thing then still it will not to be call any Sal Ammoniac. It will still only be called the volatile Salt of Uriine, which is not anywhere to be call a Sal Ammoniac.

Why you are mixing the 3 different things, and calling it by using the wrong names. Like there is a distinction b/w Sal Ammoniac, Volatile Salt of Uriine, and Philosophers Sal Ammoniac. But at the same time I agree that your prepared Salt is non of them, so don't try to name it with any of these Salts.

Brother my friend, did you read the text I posted correctly? What is written in the last sentence? These are not my words my friend. You can claim all that you like of Sal Ammoniac, however, this author was an accomplished chemist and has clearly shown us something. Now, as I said, this was posted for the astute seeker so that they may make their own sound judgements. I don't believe you are reading correctly.
Volatile salt of uriine, ammonium chloride, ammonium carbonate, Sal, Ammoniac, etc, etc. Let's not get confused with any obfuscations. The rule is one of simplicity. How we go about this is what we are trying to ascertain.

Traveller wrote:
So you can call your prepared Salt something which is derive from the volatile Salt of Uriine and its dregs, and processed into the form of a volatile hygroscopic Salt, which includes a form of Ammonium Carbonate, Nitrate, and some Chloride plus along with the Water which renders to keep it into this consistency of Salt Spirit.  sunny

I agree that you have spent much of your time in its preparation, and did a long hard work, that's why it will be somewhere annoying to read the composition of your secret Salt in this literal sense.

Now come onto the other side which is Alchemy, that the Philosophers Sal Ammoniac, is again far too away from your understanding of the works of Uriine, because it is nothing to do with this Uriine, but its preparation goes without using this disgusting thing by using the Universal Subjects of Nature and Alchemy.

I am not annoyed brother, not at all! I give great weight to our discussion. Others do as well because we present insights. This is all a coction of minds. It's nature and God looked at His nature and said it was good. Our discussion assists others.

You possess a point of view that I don't. My point of view is that you are missing something. Your belief is so strong that you are correct, but I assure you, that by your very own words, you are on the path that will in my opinion, yield you nothing other than some curiosities. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:25 pm

Traveller wrote:
Now the simplest thing is that if someone can prove it, as it is written in the original recipe of the book of John French where if we literally take this common Uriine, then can we end up with such a thing which will burn as Fire, and able to dissolve Gold and Precious Stones ???

If someone can prove it, or become a witness for such a miraculous effect which can be achieve after only using the Uriine, then the works of Uriine in the Major way have some hopes.  silent

Traveller, were I to burn my skin with acid, would you be qualified to judge if the burn were chemical or otherwise? Most would not know.

So when you suggest that something burns like flame, without understanding the intent of the author, what do you have? You have what is called a blind.
I have shown a matter calcined without flame, yet it appears as if it were blackened by flame, however, such was not the case.
So already, because you have read wrongly, you interpret and base your expectations on that which is dogmatic. The fault is your own because you've missed the fact that words are always used cryptically by the alchemists. To burn as fire does not translate into burn with flame.
To me this is obvious and can be seen with my acid example.
So here you have been fooled, but it's ok, this is why we are in discussion here. jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Traveller wrote:
So here we come again on the same place, how I was directing to everyone in the Glaubers thread, and I wasn’t the one who told to John French that he put such a property of his Mercury in the end of his recipe of Uriine, when he says “it will burn as Fire”.
This is certainly correct my friend! As I've said, you've missed this point.
You've experienced a blind. You're not the first and you won't be the last. Very Happy

Traveller wrote:

It was really a FUN to talk with the practitionars of Uriine.
But I am happy that there is another person who also shows some more brevity, and looking for "Putrefaction" where along with the Uriine he also used some Blood, his name will be taken after the name of Bartlett.  pirat
I don't give so much weight to Bartlett but Bacstrom is one who convinced many that he worked with blood...the red dragon! Again, I always caution those who read the literal word and take it as such. This is not to say that blood cannot be of use...it can, just like uriine, but it must be processed correctly to achieve the desired results. The same is true with spagyrics imho!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:31 pm

Chasm wrote:
I understand what you are saying, but I disagree. All alchemists of the past were educated people. There is no exception and the reason is obvious.

Yes they were educated but can you tell us here about the education which they learn from their schools, like you can tell us about the ancient schools of pharaoh, who teach Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Electrical Sciences etc.

I mean my friend if they were educated then their education will be far different from the education of our present time of these wrong Sciences, which I say that these things have taken us towards a wrong direction or wrong development which becomes the main cause that we have lost our way, to perceive nature with a philosophical eye which was the right way of the Ancients, because for going in their way we have to educate ourselves in their own way.

They attended schools where they designed for a specific career such as a priest or a scribe as well as the higher level of education includes learning, what they called “Instruction of Wisdom”.

My only concern about alchemy is that why the peoples in this modern time are facing only the failure, the reason is that they are not enriched with the Wisdom of the Sages. This is the reason that why no one is yet able to replicate even a single method from the books of the Philosophers, because these methods are not about simply cooking something, but those were the things which were written after understanding the constitution and disposition of things used in the recipe, which cannot be either take into practice or understanding, before developing the mind of the seeker in the way of the Ancients.

Chasm wrote:
Pulvis is correct, alchemy alone will not save the world.

Good answer, but like him, you also on the same position, so how can you tell the right answer ?

I mean first you have to become successful in Alchemy for preparing the right Mercury if not possible then at least you must have some knowledge of its some very important properties which you have missed and then you can tell us that what Alchemy can leave an influence on this present world, will it be positive or negative.

Anyways thanks for giving your insights.

Chasm wrote:
People enjoy working for pay. They perform works. These works often benefit you and me. How can a society accomplish anything without people being willing to work.

I was not saying in my those words that Money is wrong, but I was telling that it has become now in most of the Priority where our world is attracting more towards this shift, after leaving both of the two messages of the Holy Scriptures and in place of which they have discovered their own paths which is nothing to do with the Spirituality or any Spiritual Awakening, but all is running now it is included in a Mental Physical Life.

Chasm wrote:
You can claim all that you like of Sal Ammoniac, however, this author was an accomplished chemist and has clearly shown us something. Now, as I said, this was posted for the astute seeker so that they may make their own sound judgements. I don't believe you are reading correctly.

What that Author was able to Accomplish as a CHEMIST ? I mean I have read many books on the basis of their practical chemistry and I saw that on many places in their writings they used the wrong words, as he used in your given quote the word of Sal Ammoniac, which is a wrong term, because without Soil/Salt and Soot the right Sal Ammoniac will never appear. How can you deny that the Sal Ammoniac is the term used for Ammonium Chloride, it is a well known fact. I agree that in the dregs of Uriine there already exists some of the Salt but it will not enough without using any Soil/Salt and Soot for making the right Sal Ammoniac of the Ancient Philosophers, so the words of the Chemist were wrong, it was simply ammonium carbonate or can be said a volatile Salt of Uriine which he was referring in his words as Sal Ammoniac.

Chasm wrote:
According to the alchemists, nothing heterogenous is added...regardless of what matter you are using.

Yes I 100% agree that your theory according to the ancient philosophers is absolutely correct, but my friend it will apply in the condition when you will have already prepared the Mercury of the Philosophers, which you will use without using any other heterogenous thing to work on any matter you choose. Because their Mercury doesn’t include in any hetergenous thing because it is said to be the sperm or seed of all the kingdoms.

Chasm wrote:
Your belief is so strong that you are correct, but I assure you, that by your very own words, you are on the path that will in my opinion, yield you nothing other than some curiosities.

Curiosities are the way of learning, don’t worry one day I will get the key of your work.  Laughing

Chasm wrote:
Traveller, were I to burn my skin with acid, would you be qualified to judge if the burn were chemical or otherwise?

I agree that philosophers provide the theory that peoples burn with fire, but we burn with water, but besides it, there is also a property of their mercury, where they said that the real Mercury should having the property to kindle a flame when a dipped cloth is used to test it, they test the purity of their Mercury by doing such thing in the end.

I think you have missed the main keys and right properties of their Universal Mercury, they burn with water because their water was a Fire of Nature, which having the same properties as exists in our common Fire, further I cannot argue but I can only show you that how it does happen. I can also provide the quotes from the books for its property when the philosophers used to kindle the dipped cloth to check its purity, the most famous work is from the writings of Paracelsus, where he told us this property of the Mercury when it will be rightly prepared.

Chasm wrote:
This is not to say that blood cannot be of use...it can, just like uriine, but it must be processed correctly to achieve the desired results. The same is true with spagyrics imho!

There will be no Spagyric, until you don’t have the right Mercury, further the right method to work on blood I already mentioned above that without putting the right Agent, any experiment either on Blood or Uriine will not work and will never give the results right according to the ancients, so if you will not use any Mercury then after spagery, both will give you the results only in the way as you have already read in the books of those Chemists.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:16 pm

There is much ignorance I have seen in many peoples even they have spent much of their time in Alchemy but they still use the wrong words, like there is a difference b/w a Particular and Universal medicine but both needs Mercury (Philosophers secret Agent) to accomplish the work, like when we use Copper (Venus) as a Prima Materia then we will end up with a Particular, while if a thing corresponds to the Sun (Gold) then in this case it will call Universal.

So both works of Particular and Universal needs the Mercury, where Particular medicine only works on a particular part of our body while the Universal having the properties of curing all illnesses.

The same work on Copper (Venus) or Gold (Sun) can be achieve without using the Philosophers Mercury, in which case it will simply be called the Minor way of Alchemy.

For example Francois Jollivet Castellot was done many transmutations, all was without using any Philosophers Mercury, so his work we can include in the Minor Alchemy.

Further there were other great chemists like Franz Tausend and Dunikovski who performed many transmutations by using the Silica and Iron, it is also include in the Minor work of Alchemy.

In the same way Joe Champion also practiced many methods of Phonon Resonance, Thermal Melt and Thermal Burn processes where he able to produce some amount of the Precious metals, these all works are also included among the Minor Works of Alchemy.

There are two remarks,…

1. Sometimes the right theory and the right ingredients results to increase the amount of the product, in which case both Tausend and Dunikovski as well as Champion was able to produce some considerable amount of the precious Metals in comparison to the Castellot, but there works will still to be include in the Minor way.

2. Further any engendered Impurity or wrong Ingredient as well as wrong strategy will results to impede or deviate the right process of Minor alchemy and in place of making the tincture it will give some precious metal in the end.

So through these 2 statements it has been cleared, that as those chemists practiced the different works in different ways, and sometimes able to produce large amounts of precious metals, but there works were still not to be call Perfect in this Minor Alchemy, because they didn’t practice this work so prudently, where they wasn’t able to produce any Tincture but only the precious Metal, which is the sign of wrong doing the same work, and this is the main reason that why they were many times called by many bad names, sometimes Unsuccessful or Deceivers, sometime Charlatans, sometimes Fraud.

But they were confirmed to us, that there is still a way even without using the Philosophers Mercury which can produce some precious metals if rightly performed, it is called Minor way of Alchemy, Why Alchemy ? because transmutation is only possible in Alchemy, and it is still without using any Mercury, so that’s why it is Minor.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:54 pm

Now we have come on the right place that where there is only one person I was met so far, who said that he able to accomplish his work of this Minor Alchemy in a perfect way of Tincture, so this is the right place and right definition of his work, so I would like to ask Chasm that he put some guiding words for us in this way, that where I really want to open this path for everyone.

You know I was made two threads for this Minor Alchemy, first is the thread of Glauber which belongs to somewhere the above part of Uriine, and second is this thread "Mystery of GW", which belongs to the below part of Uriine (Phosphorus).

But I want to make such a tincture which will work as a good medicine, which is only possible if we chose the subjects which comes under the planetary charge of the Sun, like Gold and our Red Gum.

So we already have our matter, but we are learning to produce the right Mercury for this work.

I am planning to practice this work in this upcoming Spring, through some of the living Salts. I will accomplish it but for some instructions I am asking you, your experience in this way, so what do you say, that for mingling the two different substances like volatile and fixed, what is the most preferred way, is it good MORE digestion first and then LESS distillation or LESS digestion first and then MORE distillation, what you will say ? Your guidance will be much appreciated in this way.

Respectfully telling you, that I am in the habit of doing only the 7 distillations not more, when I work in the Major way, but for opening this path of Minor Alchemy I know I will have to distill it at least 70 times because of the less purity of the matters used in this Minor work.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:44 pm

Traveller wrote:
their schools, like you can tell us about the ancient schools of pharaoh, who teach Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Electrical Sciences etc.

I mean my friend if they were educated then their education will be far different from the education of our present time of these wrong Sciences, which I say that these things have taken us towards a wrong direction or wrong development which becomes the main cause that we have lost our way, to perceive nature with a philosophical eye which was the right way of the Ancients, because for going in their way we have to educate ourselves in their own way.

They attended schools where they designed for a specific career such as a priest or a scribe as well as the higher level of education includes learning, what they called “Instruction of Wisdom”.

They taught the occult science. For this I refer everyone to John Keely, Nikola Tesla and Walter Russell. This trinity of men possessed the knowledge of the ancients.
The knowledge that these men possessed was not understood by the orthodox scientific community. The Capitalists understood and chose always to prevent the proliferation of the information. This is why the world is largely dysfunctional.
The general public should learn of these sciences I agree. Only like this can more people even begin to think correctly in a philosophic sense.

Traveller wrote:
My only concern about alchemy is that why the peoples in this modern time are facing only the failure, the reason is that they are not enriched with the Wisdom of the Sages. This is the reason that why no one is yet able to replicate even a single method from the books of the Philosophers, because these methods are not about simply cooking something, but those were the things which were written after understanding the constitution and disposition of things used in the recipe, which cannot be either take into practice or understanding, before developing the mind of the seeker in the way of the Ancients.

For the most part you're correct here, and I'm in agreement.

Traveller wrote:
What that Author was able to Accomplish as a CHEMIST ? I mean I have read many books on the basis of their practical chemistry and I saw that on many places in their writings they used the wrong words, as he used in your given quote the word of Sal Ammoniac, which is a wrong term, because without Soil/Salt and Soot the right Sal Ammoniac will never appear. How can you deny that the Sal Ammoniac is the term used for Ammonium Chloride, it is a well known fact. I agree that in the dregs of Uriine there already exists some of the Salt but it will not enough without using any Soil/Salt and Soot for making the right Sal Ammoniac of the Ancient Philosophers, so the words of the Chemist were wrong, it was simply ammonium carbonate or can be said a volatile Salt of Uriine which he was referring in his words as Sal Ammoniac.

We will only know what was accomplished by reading his works and correctly understanding them. Then we may infer based on our sound comprehension of the subject.
Sal Ammoniac was described, it's means of preparation described, as you've provided, and it was compared to volatile salts of uriine, which, come close to Sal Ammoniac and alkaline but never becoming either is very particular my friend.
The word was not used incorrectly. It was compared specifically.
This is very informative and we shouldnt make our conclusions to contradict these authorities without adequate investigation.

Traveller wrote:
Yes I 100% agree that your theory according to the ancient philosophers is absolutely correct, but my friend it will apply in the condition when you will have already prepared the Mercury of the Philosophers, which you will use without using any other heterogenous thing to work on any matter you choose. Because their Mercury doesn’t include in any hetergenous thing because it is said to be the sperm or seed of all the kingdoms.
Aaahh, you see how you are thinking  Very Happy  You wish to use compounds to make the solvent and then use this in the works without any further addition. But this is incorrect by the words of virtually every alchemist I've studied.
Quote :
Chasm wrote:
Your belief is so strong that you are correct, but I assure you, that by your very own words, you are on the path that will in my opinion, yield you nothing other than some curiosities.



Traveller wrote:
Curiosities are the way of learning, don’t worry one day I will get the key of your work.  Laughing

This is true my friend Wink
Quote :
Chasm wrote:
Traveller, were I to burn my skin with acid, would you be qualified to judge if the burn were chemical or otherwise?


Quote :

Traveller wrote:
I agree that philosophers provide the theory that peoples burn with fire, but we burn with water, but besides it, there is also a property of their mercury, where they said that the real Mercury should having the property to kindle a flame when a dipped cloth is used to test it, they test the purity of their Mercury by doing such thing in the end.

Sure, when dealing with plants. The cloth burns because of alcohol.
This is not the case with minerals though.

Traveller wrote:
There will be no Spagyric, until you don’t have the right Mercury, further the right method to work on blood I already mentioned above that without putting the right Agent, any experiment either on Blood or Uriine will not work and will never give the results right according to the ancients, so if you will not use any Mercury then after spagery, both will give you the results only in the way as you have already read in the books of those Chemists.

Not true, the Mercury of common spagyrics is alcohol. This is important to know.
Again minerals are different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:34 am

Traveller wrote:
There is much ignorance I have seen in many peoples even they have spent much of their time in Alchemy but they still use the wrong words, like there is a difference b/w a Particular and Universal medicine but both needs Mercury (Philosophers secret Agent) to accomplish the work, like when we use Copper (Venus) as a Prima Materia then we will end up with a Particular, while if a thing corresponds to the Sun (Gold) then in this case it will call Universal.

So both works of Particular and Universal needs the Mercury, where Particular medicine only works on a particular part of our body while the Universal having the properties of curing all illnesses.

The same work on Copper (Venus) or Gold (Sun) can be achieve without using the Philosophers Mercury, in which case it will simply be called the Minor way of Alchemy.
In alchemy, there is a minor work and a major work.
The minor work is very confusing for many people, however, it's accomplishment is an entrance to the major work.

No work is accomplished without the philosophic Mercury, especially the minor work as you call it.
If one can prove otherwise, then this will be a miracle.
Medicinal plants have virtues, poisons contain antidotes, minerals each possess particular virtues according to their colour and energy potential or pitch. The minor work allows us to inverse the medicinal plants, bringing the virtue to the outside sphere. Inversing a poison using the minor work will create a particular antidote. In like course, inversing a mineral, yields it's virtue, which is potable and medicinal and particular with the exception of gold, which is , as you've said, universal.
Many are ignorant yes, but this word is not a bad word; it only implies a lack of knowledge. In correspondence I always look to increase my knowledge.
One would need several life times to study every matter under the moon alchemically. There is not one person on the whole internet who posts openly of any work that is particular involving alchemy for there is no alchemy without a proper method and a proper method involves the use of a solvent or two or even three for which no one has made any proper claim to possessing; As if such proof could be provided by this media Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
Now we have come on the right place that where there is only one person I was met so far, who said that he able to accomplish his work of this Minor Alchemy in a perfect way of Tincture, so this is the right place and right definition of his work, so I would like to ask Chasm that he put some ...

You flatter me brother. My words have led you to conclude that I possess a minor tincture.
First, your definition of what a minor way is, is erroneous. It is an obfuscation.
Just as in music, where we have major and minor scales, in alchemy we have the major and minor works or circulatums.
The difference of these is in both pitch and potential which is revealed by a more simpler ocular phenomena if we are smart enough to notice.
The minor precedes the major because our art whose root is the word, is all about the higher vibrations, exaltation and rectification.
To achieve this, we must separate the volatile from the fixed with skill and artistry and recombine them. This is the best advice to give anyone. Like this there is no sophistication.
Traveller wrote:

I am planning to practice this work in this upcoming Spring, through some of the living Salts. I will accomplish it but for some instructions I am asking you, your experience in this way, so what do you say, that for mingling the two different substances like volatile and fixed, what is the most preferred way, is it good MORE digestion first and then LESS distillation or LESS digestion first and then MORE distillation, what you will say ? Your guidance will be much appreciated in this way.

Respectfully telling you, that I am in the habit of doing only the 7 distillations not more, when I work in the Major way, but for opening this path of Minor Alchemy I know I will have to distill it at least 70 times because of the less purity of the matters used in this Minor work.

Regards.
I will speak openly and suggest that you take notice that our operations, are truly one operation Very Happy
Anything else is a sophistication. Also, note well that 7 distillations  comprises an octave. An octave of exaltation is a minor work. Very Happy
This is a wonderful thing to achieve if you can work correctly.


My best regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:36 am

We don’t need to understand that what these CHEMISTS mean when they said Sal Ammoniac, so we leave this topic of CHEMISTs, where I am happy that you have learned many things, but the answer I already told above, that no any chemist will ever able to connect us to the proper understanding of the books of the Philosophers. If they could then why don't they themselves becomes an ALCHEMIST.

And I must say that there is such an ignorance in these modern sciences that where no one is getting succeed, and if someone able to achieve success then because of this mentally disordered physical world, he also spend his whole life considering that he has made the Mercury of the Philosophers or the Stone of the Philosophers, even his work only belongs to a Minor side of Alchemy.

Remember here I call Minor, means the work which is done by without using the true Philosophers Mercury, but as you said that the Minor work means the work on Plants, then I don’t include Plants in Alchemy, because I have specialized in Minerals which I experienced that these things are far more potent then any Plant, moreover Plants work also need the Universal Dissolvent according to the Urbigerus, so that’s why these things are excluded from the Minor work. So in place of plants I have discovered my own works in Minerals kingdom to make the tinctures which will be workable as good medicines and after fermentation will also prove a good transmutation in a Minor way.

I will also tell you the right way to do this work, as I will do this only for all the seekers of this secret Lost Art. But if I will tell you the process right now, then I know that you will start going against it, because the work is without using any Uriine.  Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mystery of GW   

Back to top Go down
 
Mystery of GW
Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hidden secret city- A TRUE MYSTERY! may seem long but worth the read.
» Mystery "Angel" Priest Appears To Save Trapped Girl
» BREAKING NEWS: MYSTERY ILLNESS KILLS ALEX JONES’ FAMILY MEMBER & SICKENED MORE OF THEM..
» Mysterious & Powerful Scripture God gave me today
» MYSTERY VEHICLE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: