The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Identification feedback

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-01-16

Identification feedback Empty
PostSubject: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:44 am

Hello again everybody,
It seems a bit quiet on the Forum, maybe everybody is hard at work on the Stone. I am too.
I am developing and separating things that need clarification. Maybe one of you can answer one, some or all these questions.. here goes.

1. In the spout of my Alembic after destillation and on high heat, a white crystal begins to form. What is this? It smells like ammonia...

2. In the spout of my Alembic after a while of heating, a red liquer begins to come over and infest the crystals. What is this? It is sticky...

3. I separated this and put it alone into the alembic and poured roughly 5 ml of my original destilate onto it and slowly destilled. I've done this 5 or 6 times. This is described as cohobation. I have a white cloudy substance coming over. It is thicker than the original destillate and it has red spots floating on the surface which when shaken disappear easily, giving it a yellowish tone to it. What is this?

4. Should I have stopped heating when the red liquer comes? And just collect the white crystals in the spout?

5. What good is this red oil? It appears to pull moisture out of the air and liquify the crystals when set out for a day.

I think now is when we can open this Thread up for feedback on the progress we are making. If everyone is doing the same thing, with more than one mind, we can eventually identify the path we need to follow. Together we rise, devided.... well it could take a lot longer...
Let's keep this constructive, explicite and informative. There is a code here and we could crack it, if we work together...

OVER!
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 3:57 pm

skipper  the crystals  thats your  voltlized  salt  that needs to be kept by its self the red oil I would think that is the sulphur  and then you have
the mercury your clear sprit. the most airey part  the milky liquid thats a ? could be a mercury because you have the 4 elements air fire water then the earth  any one else want to chime in on this one.

you could take some of the milky liquid and put a drop on some on gold leaf see if any thing interesting happens.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi Skipper,

I like your approach to this subject and together we may be able to understand this mystery all the more better. cheers
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:21 am

Skipper If i may ask what kind of heat source are you using for your high temp distill ?
Back to top Go down
fatalxerror

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Can you upload a picture of what your alembic looks like?
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 2:14 pm

So everybody, there you have it. It may sound like I know what I'm doing.... but I don't.
As far as the temp. range goes, I can get up and around 400 - 450° Cel., but no more..

I am working on two, separate Stones, so I have two of everything. The one is on a normal stove with copper sheets wrapped around the hot plate. This keeps a more constant heat going.

Any more questions?

Last edited by skipperthekipper on Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:13 pm

Do I know what I'm doing? No, not really... But a little feed back would be good. Sleep
Its called Identification feedback. Can anybody recognize anything here? scratch
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Awesome looking setup. I'd like to have such a setup! Looks like you're on the right track... keep on keeping on...
We all look forward to your progress.
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 3:42 pm

Really? What is SO AWESOME about my setup???? Two alembics, two recievers, a couple three stands, the stove and heating element, a pipet, a couple of glass funnels and morse and pestel to grind the salt in... oh, the table it's on... ha ha, I made that by hand. Now that's awesome work, OK. And to boot, I work in a musty dirty old basement. The only real thing is that its underground and I can take an Artillery hit and maybe live through it. WTF!
If none of you guys are this far, it's about time. I need some FEEDBACK!
This all costed, at the most $500 bucks. But I have two of each, so split that in half and get started. Please!
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 3:54 pm

@fatalxerror
What kind of questions are you asking of me in my PM? I get the message that you want to know MY PATH.. Well, my path is the Morning dew Path, commonly known as the Golden dawn.. Hope this helps you further.
Know however, that I will not explain this any further. Either you know what this is or you have to search elsewhere for it. But it shouldn't be very difficult to find this out.
Once you have it, you can maybe better follow this thread.
Good luck
Skip

PS Crystals form in the spout at upwards of 300° Cel. . At 400 -450° Cel., the red liquer starts getting pushed over...
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Ok... maybe awesome is too grand a word but my point is... you have the right equipment, a sound looking set-up. And now time and follow thru advancement of quest will most likely reveal more sign, truths and valued experience regarding this quest.

Having said the above I will say that IMHO, no 2 experiments and research will consistently produce the exact result. It is why we call it our Art, as with the basic fundamentals of the process, "driving by the seat our pant", very much comes into play.

You are the Artist!

ps I will be away from my computer for the next week, so there will no further comments from myself.

keep on keeping on afro
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:32 pm

That's a nice set up skipper that would make the whole process go alot faster im going to check into a heating mantel I use more low temp for the work and it takes for a long time to do the distilling I think you are on the right track
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 8:07 pm

@Kirk
Tell me what you are trying to get at with your no. 2 experiment. A Salt?, A Mercury? or a Sulpher?
You need these three things to get the Stone? It's that simple, but that direct. You need Our Salt, Our Mercury and Our Sulpher.
I'm sure the old Alchemists were really good at their Chemistry and knew how to identify what they had. Were able to even make weaker medicines that are even today in use. I believe there are many roads to Rome, but also many that lead astray. Don't get lost on me Kirk.
my regards
Skip
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:22 am

Hi everybody,
Here is another, more intensive video about my Lab and what I do in it.

Read my prayer, read about the universal agent (the first element), read the Kybalion (the principles) and with this overview, be able to work and learn about and on the Philosopher Stone.
Without this, it may work for you. But you will be observing this from a scientific/chemistry point of view. Not that there isn't alot of information to work with, it's just that scientifically speaking, they take alot of roads that lead to dead ends. And that is exactly where we are beginning. Spirituality, which scientifically, is impossible to explain, has great symbolicy in our work. Think about the hairs on the back of your neck and how they get raised when danger is in the area. It is scientifically unexplainable why your senses are receptive for these signals, but it is a point that anybody with experience can relate to.
I will post the transcript on the first element here. Read it. I believe that without it, electricity would be impossible to produce. It is the static conductor for life in every form. The more concentrated amount there is of this first element, without its Salt.... I believe, my opinion/theory of course, the more gravity is formed. Take the center of the earth for example; contained by salt, but not involved with it. The pure core of the earth is concentrated first element. Creates gravity. The Sun has more of this first element, it also has more gravity.... Read this treatise.

The  first  Element,  the  breath  of  GOD

This  Universal  fire,  endowed  with  an  intelligent  instinct,  called  the  Universal  Agent  of Nature,  appears  in  a  White,  cold,  crystalline,  transparent  form  of  nitrate,  outwardly   cold,  but inwardly  fire;  When  it  inflames,  and  if  there  was  a  sufficient  quantity  of  it  and  its  Enemy  should  meet  him,  he  would  become  so  irritated,  that  he  would  overstep  an  break  not  only  Rocks,  but  the  whole  surface  superficialities on the  Earth.  If  its  fixed,  Alkaloid  salt,  its Venus,  whom  it loves  dearly,  which  alone  can  overcome  and  tame  it,  was  not  coexistent  and  always  neat  at hand,  its  nitrate  would  long  ago  have  destroyed  the  whole  Earth.  His  Wife,  when  as   they    embrace  each  other  in Pluto's  Fiery  Palace,  does  not  permit  him  to  do  mischief  any  longer,  but  lays hold  of  him  by  his  very  Center  so  that  he  must  convert  his  Anger  into  Love  and Friendship.
As  soon  as  he  has  embraced  his  Venus  and  is  tied  by  ties  of  Love,  he  forgets  his  passion totally,  so  that  his  Enemies  may  approach  him  and  even  lay  hold  of  him,  he  will  not  show the  least  inclination  to  hurt  them,  on  the  contrary  enters  into  permanent  and  everlasting Friendship  with them. This  spirit  which  is  in  all  Things  is  distributed  in  all  Creatures,  and non  can  do  without  it.
Look to the  heavens   and  witness  Sol  where  he  is  without  his  beloved  Venus.
Look  to  the   Moon  where  he  has  conquered.
Look to  our  Earth  where  he  is  in  everlasting  Friendship  everywhere,  where   his  Venus  is  neat  at  hand.
                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Take this information for what its worth to you. It makes sense to me and maybe me alone. But I thought I'd share it.
my regards
Skip
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 9:29 am

Update:

Does anybody know what the next step is?

Here I hope I am elevating a metalic vapour and condensing it in a metallic water.
This is on high heat, ca. 300° Cel. + . There is a white crystal forming in the spout. When the vapour ceases to flow, the heat is turned down. Be careful not to shock the glass during cooling, cool slowly...

Night Wizard is allowed to give FREE tips here.... Even if it is on my PM...
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:27 am

Skipper you now have your salt sulphur and mercury from the text some say 3 parts salt one part sulphur and one part mercury combind in glass globe and heat till it all congels then add more mercury and sulphur to the formed stone and heat again do this over and over to increase the power of your stone you might want to powder the stone before each rotation . now some say a 1 to 1 ratio or one part of each of the 3 componets heating on low heat like that of hens heat 90 to 120 degrees F

Alkem
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Alkem,, slow down little buddy... I still have a lot of work to do. All I am doing here is actuating the mercury... This needs to be destilled a few more times, like 10X's. But here I believe, is the much searched for mercury vapour. This, I hope, condenses into the water and transforms it into the mercury water. Something like an activating process. It is probably the one and only real problem in making the Stone. If you don't have it, everything else is not worth trying. It is the best kept secret in this buissness and I am still not convinced that I am on to it. All I know, that vapour you see in this video, IS a good sign. But only a good sign. At any rate, if I can't disolve Silver in it after my destilling is done, then it's back to the drawing board.. Rolling Eyes
It's just that simple and that's difficult enough!! study
Thanks for the support Alkem
sincerly
Skip
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 4:38 am

Is there anybody out there Shocked ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identification feedback   Identification feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identification feedback
Page 1 of 1