The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:51 pm

alexbr wrote:
lol lol lol read all my post (that you know very well ) and see i never afraid to answer NEWER WE SPEAK OPEN AND OUT ANY SECRET ON ALL AND IF ONE IS AGREE OR NOT WHIT THIS OUR PRECISE CHOICE IS NOT OUR PROBLEM SO NEWER WE AFRAID TO ANSWER NEWER and our public history AGAPE PROMETEO GROUP is a testimony so i lol lol lol

You've got me curious now, 30 years is a supremely long time...


In the 30 years your group has been working with silica, what have you been able to accomplish?

Did you follow another method, or were you following Glauber's method of Working with silica?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:10 pm

i not answer sorry

but only one clarification 30 years ago we work on SILCATE PHAT for not large time so we work in according the vision on rc test thesauro thesaurorum and the extasi secret of fedrico gualdi and always we working also 30 years ago on many different matters on 3 kingdoms one of this was for not large time was SILCATE PHAT

...................................................

more no sorry i not answer because in my opinion is out topic

so all question on SILCATE PHAT etc and why for rc and old alchimist was a one very important prima materia ask to traveller not now to my
so when and i see the tread return work well with not imho useless and futile specially create controversy i answer before ask by all to traveller

thanks


Last edited by alexbr on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Were you able to accomplish anything with silica?

Using the "silicate phat", what changes did you observe your matter undergoing in your flask?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:27 pm

lol lol lol

sorry i not answer because in my opinion is out topic

so all question on SILCATE PHAT etc and why for rc and old alchimist was a one very important prima materia ask to traveller not now to my
so when and i see the tread return work well with not imho useless and futile specially create controversy i answer before ask by all to traveller
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:28 pm

alexbr wrote:
lol lol lol

sorry i not answer because in my opinion is out topic

so all question on SILCATE PHAT etc and why for rc and old alchimist was a one very important prima materia ask to traveller not now to my
so when and i see the tread return work well with not imho useless and futile specially create controversy i answer before ask by all to traveller

I am having a hard time taking you seriously, alexbr.


Did anything you observe align with what Glauber wrote?

Can you point to any lines of Glauber's texts explicitly talking about actual silica?

In your opinion, can you explain the "SILCATE PHAT" clearly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:34 pm

lol lol lol
idem sorry not answer imho opinion is out topic read last post and ask on SILCATE PHAT etc he start here this explication not me so here I respect it so please ask explication of this to traveller not to me


Last edited by alexbr on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:38 pm

alexbr wrote:
lol lol lol
idem sorry not answer imho opinion is out topic read last post and ask on SILCATE PHAT etc to traveller not me

I am wondering your opinion, not Travellers.

Why are you afraid to give your opinion and share your research/experience with us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:52 pm

I afraid lol lol lol now I sorry but i STOP ANSWER

when thread return well work i answer still before about all SILICATE PHAT etc ask to traveller not to me now i sorry but i STOP answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:18 pm

alexbr wrote:
I afraid lol lol lol now I sorry but i STOP ANSWER

when thread return well work i answer still before about all SILICATE PHAT etc ask to traveller not to me now i sorry but i STOP answer


Last time I checked you were all about FREE and OPEN sharing for ALL. Do you still agree with this?

Why are you hesitant to share your opinion all of a sudden?

I do not understand why you have to wait for Traveller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:42 pm

certainly we as agapre prometeo group for reasons explained many times (and you know well) we are for sharing and without secrets (and of those who do not share THIS SHOW PRECISE CHOICE AND CONDUCTIVE OUR LINE little or nothing matters to us) but after share the information secret of alchemy of method alchemy process etc if we then reply it is our choice arbitrary exhibitionn if there is public reprocity or not in reprocity public share
and if there is no public repocity, we have the right to discriminate whether to answer or not
but after always when there is republican public always our answer if we do not see extemporaneously whether or not

(but why we should share following the disclosure of some alchemical or internal secrets etc. with further in-depth insights and explanations into further discussions if the others then keep the secrets tight then whether to do it and whether or not to discriminate if you let us decide it with total arbitrary and discriminated choice that and often our choice of discrimination is addressed to us in the after not responding to who criticizes or disagrees with our work and our precise choice of removing the alchemical secret and also often discriminate if we then answer or no to those who do not publicly share the processes and the lab's secrets but in this forum we are at home because in theory it must be the law of the non-secret rules gold than more than rightly here it is obliged to Nik that for that was really grade and therefore deserves always aside we always have a deep respect and honor as anyone is on the broad line of open sharing of the alchemical secrets

and you of our clear and dry answers to the secret you know very well because your tone replies are well received remember ....)


CLEAR !!!!

so when there is total repopicity we will reply to another thread or here if there will be repopicity and the topic will have begun the traveler and that's for respect to him that he is explaining it is he who introduced the SILCATE theme is now correct that the developments he then after each ask questions and interviews and so also we will also share some traditional and true RC instructions on SILICATE PHAT  (nb but the instructions rc those true and not the idiotic follies of mm of frank gian ripel)
but now we feel correct and of respect to let him develop to him it. the teme SILCATE etc
CLEAR !!!

..................................................................

certo noi agapre prometeo gruppo per ragioni spiegate molte volte ( e che tu sai bene ) siamo per la condivisione e senza segreti ( e di chi non condivide QUESTA NOSTRA PRECISA SCELTA E LINEA DI CONDOTTA cio poco anzi nulla ci importa ) ma dopo la condivisione delle conoscenze segrete alchemiche dei metodi alchemici dei processi etc se poi rispondiamo o no è nostra arbitraria scelta se c'è pubblica reprocicita o no e se non c'è pubblica repocicita ci arroghiamo il diritto di discriminare se rispondere o no
ma dopo sempre quando c'è pubblica reprocicita sempre rispondiamo se no vediamo estemporaneamente se si o se no

(ma perche noi dovremmo condividere in seguito alla divulgazione di alcuni segreti alchemici o operativita interne etc con ulteriori nostri approfondimenti e spiegazioni in discussioni ulteriori se poi gli altri si tengono i segreti stretti dunque se farlo e se discriminare o meno se permetti lo decidiamo noi con totale scelta arbitraria e discriminate che e molto spesso la nostra scelta di discriminazione viene rivolta da noi nel dopo non rispondere a chi ci critica o non condivide il nostro operato e la nostra precisa scelta di togliere il segreto alchemico e anche spesso discriminiamo se poi rispondere o no a chi non condivide pubblicamente i processi e i suoi segreti di laboratorio ma in questo forum siamo a casa perche in teoria deve valere la legge regola d'oro del non segreto imposta e piu che giustamente qui obbligata da nik che per questo fu veramente grade e per questo meritera sempre da parte nostra sempre un profondo rispetto e onore come chiunque è sulla stesa linea di aperta condivisione dei segreti alchemici

e tu di nostre risposte chiare e secche sul segreto ne sai ben qualcosa perche di risposte a tono nostre ne hai gia ben ricevute ricordi.... )


CHIARO !!!!

dunque quando ci sara totale reprocicita noi risponderemo in un altro thread o qui se ci sara reprocicita e l'argomento lo avra iniziato il traveller e cio per rispetto è lui che sta spiegando è lui che ha introdotto il tema SILCATE ora è corretto che lo sviluppi lui poi dopo ognuno fara domande e interverra e allora anche noi metteremo e condivideremo alcune Tradizionali e vere istruzioni RC sulla SILICATE PHAT (nb but the instructions rc those true and not the idiotic follies of mm of frank gian ripel)
ma ora riteniamo corretto e di rispetto lasciarlo sviluppare a lui il tema SILCATE
CHIARO !!!


Last edited by alexbr on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:24 pm

alexbr wrote:
certainly we as agapre prometeo group for reasons explained many times (and you know well) we are for sharing and without secrets (and of those who do not share THIS SHOW PRECISE CHOICE AND CONDUCTIVE OUR LINE little or nothing matters to us) but after share the information secret of alchemy of method alchemy process etc if we then reply it is our choice arbitrary exhibitionn if there is public reprocity or not in reprocity public share
and if there is no public repocity, we have the right to discriminate whether to answer or not
but after always when there is republican public always our answer if we do not see extemporaneously whether or not

(but why we should share following the disclosure of some alchemical or internal secrets etc. with further in-depth insights and explanations into further discussions if the others then keep the secrets tight then whether to do it and whether or not to discriminate if you let us decide it with total arbitrary and discriminated choice that and often our choice of discrimination is addressed to us in the after not responding to who criticizes or disagrees with our work and our precise choice of removing the alchemical secret and also often discriminate if we then answer or no to those who do not publicly share the processes and the lab's secrets but in this forum we are at home because in theory it must be the law of the non-secret rules gold than more than rightly here it is obliged to Nik that for that was really grade and therefore deserves always aside we always have a deep respect and honor as anyone is on the broad line of open sharing of the alchemical secrets

and you of our clear and dry answers to the secret you know very well because your tone replies are well received remember ....)


CLEAR !!!!

so when there is total repopicity we will reply to another thread or here if there will be repopicity and the topic will have begun the traveler and that's for respect to him that he is explaining it is he who introduced the SILCATE theme is now correct that the developments he then after each ask questions and interviews and so also we will also share some traditional and true RC instructions on SILICATE PHAT  
but now we feel correct and of respect to let him develop to him it.
CLEAR !!!

Thanks for sharing! It seems that you are indeed open to share still. Nice to know.

Can you point to any excerpts from Glauber's writings where he is explicitly talking about silica?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:41 pm

I REPLAY AGANE IDEM

certainly we as agapre prometeo group for reasons explained many times (and you know well) we are for sharing and without secrets (and of those who do not share THIS SHOW PRECISE CHOICE AND CONDUCTIVE OUR LINE little or nothing matters to us) but after share the information secret of alchemy of method alchemy process etc if we then reply it is our choice arbitrary exhibitionn if there is public reprocity or not in reprocity public share
and if there is no public repocity, we have the right to discriminate whether to answer or not
but after always when there is republican public always our answer if we do not see extemporaneously whether or not

(but why we should share following the disclosure of some alchemical or internal secrets etc. with further in-depth insights and explanations into further discussions if the others then keep the secrets tight then whether to do it and whether or not to discriminate if you let us decide it with total arbitrary and discriminated choice that and often our choice of discrimination is addressed to us in the after not responding to who criticizes or disagrees with our work and our precise choice of removing the alchemical secret and also often discriminate if we then answer or no to those who do not publicly share the processes and the lab's secrets but in this forum we are at home because in theory it must be the law of the non-secret rules gold than more than rightly here it is obliged to Nik that for that was really grade and therefore deserves always aside we always have a deep respect and honor as anyone is on the broad line of open sharing of the alchemical secrets

and you of our clear and dry answers to the secret you know very well because your tone replies are well received remember ....)


CLEAR !!!!

so when there is total repopicity we will reply to another thread or here if there will be repopicity and the topic will have begun the traveler and that's for respect to him that he is explaining it is he who introduced the SILCATE theme is now correct that the developments he then after each ask questions and interviews and so also we will also share some traditional and true RC instructions on SILICATE PHAT  (nb but the instructions on silicate phat rc but those true and not the idiotic follies of mm of the total crazy frank gian ripel and by this "antiscrist "crazy see the last crazy http://giornalediviaggio.blogspot.it/2014/06/ and see also more crazy of ripel necronomicon and similar schit see also www.frankripel.org
and here the instruction fake of it ripel on alchemy with SILICATE
https://www.scribd.com/document/234825221/Alchemy-and-Ritual-Instructions

but now on SILICATE we feel correct and of respect to let him traveller develop to him the theme and deepen the SILCATE etc
CLEAR !!!

..................................................................

certo noi agapre prometeo gruppo per ragioni spiegate molte volte ( e che tu sai bene ) siamo per la condivisione e senza segreti ( e di chi non condivide QUESTA NOSTRA PRECISA SCELTA E LINEA DI CONDOTTA cio poco anzi nulla ci importa ) ma dopo la condivisione delle conoscenze segrete alchemiche dei metodi alchemici dei processi etc se poi rispondiamo o no è nostra arbitraria scelta se c'è pubblica reprocicita o no e se non c'è pubblica repocicita ci arroghiamo il diritto di discriminare se rispondere o no
ma dopo sempre quando c'è pubblica reprocicita sempre rispondiamo se no vediamo estemporaneamente se si o se no

(ma perche noi dovremmo condividere in seguito alla divulgazione di alcuni segreti alchemici o operativita interne etc con ulteriori nostri approfondimenti e spiegazioni in discussioni ulteriori se poi gli altri si tengono i segreti stretti dunque se farlo e se discriminare o meno se permetti lo decidiamo noi con totale scelta arbitraria e discriminate che e molto spesso la nostra scelta di discriminazione viene rivolta da noi nel dopo non rispondere a chi ci critica o non condivide il nostro operato e la nostra precisa scelta di togliere il segreto alchemico e anche spesso discriminiamo se poi rispondere o no a chi non condivide pubblicamente i processi e i suoi segreti di laboratorio ma in questo forum siamo a casa perche in teoria deve valere la legge regola d'oro del non segreto imposta e piu che giustamente qui obbligata da nik che per questo fu veramente grade e per questo meritera sempre da parte nostra sempre un profondo rispetto e onore come chiunque è sulla stesa linea di aperta condivisione dei segreti alchemici

e tu di nostre risposte chiare e secche sul segreto ne sai ben qualcosa perche di risposte a tono nostre ne hai gia ben ricevute ricordi.... )


CHIARO !!!!

dunque quando ci sara totale reprocicita noi risponderemo in un altro thread o qui se ci sara reprocicita e l'argomento lo avra iniziato il traveller e cio per rispetto è lui che sta spiegando è lui che ha introdotto il tema SILCATE ora è corretto che lo sviluppi lui poi dopo ognuno fara domande e interverra e allora anche noi metteremo e condivideremo alcune Tradizionali e vere istruzioni RC sulla SILICATE PHAT (nb but the instructions of phat silicate rc but those true and not the idiotic follies of mm of the total crazy frank gian ripel e su le ultime pazzie di questo" anticristo""antiscrist "crazy see the last crazy http://giornalediviaggio.blogspot.it/2014/06/ and see also more crazy of ripel necronomicon and similar schit see also www.frankripel.org
and here the instruction fake of it ripel on alchemy with SILICATE
https://www.scribd.com/document/234825221/Alchemy-and-Ritual-Instructions  
ma ora su SILICATE riteniamo corretto e di rispetto lasciare ed approffondire a traveller il tema SILCATE

CHIARO !!!


Last edited by alexbr on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:17 am

alexbr wrote:
I REPLAY AGANE IDEM

certainly we as agapre prometeo group for reasons explained many times (and you know well) we are for sharing and without secrets (and of those who do not share THIS SHOW PRECISE CHOICE AND CONDUCTIVE OUR LINE little or nothing matters to us) but after share the information secret of alchemy of method alchemy process etc if we then reply it is our choice arbitrary exhibitionn if there is public reprocity or not in reprocity public share
and if there is no public repocity, we have the right to discriminate whether to answer or not
but after always when there is republican public always our answer if we do not see extemporaneously whether or not

(but why we should share following the disclosure of some alchemical or internal secrets etc. with further in-depth insights and explanations into further discussions if the others then keep the secrets tight then whether to do it and whether or not to discriminate if you let us decide it with total arbitrary and discriminated choice that and often our choice of discrimination is addressed to us in the after not responding to who criticizes or disagrees with our work and our precise choice of removing the alchemical secret and also often discriminate if we then answer or no to those who do not publicly share the processes and the lab's secrets but in this forum we are at home because in theory it must be the law of the non-secret rules gold than more than rightly here it is obliged to Nik that for that was really grade and therefore deserves always aside we always have a deep respect and honor as anyone is on the broad line of open sharing of the alchemical secrets

and you of our clear and dry answers to the secret you know very well because your tone replies are well received remember ....)


CLEAR !!!!

so when there is total repopicity we will reply to another thread or here if there will be repopicity and the topic will have begun the traveler and that's for respect to him that he is explaining it is he who introduced the SILCATE theme is now correct that the developments he then after each ask questions and interviews and so also we will also share some traditional and true RC instructions on SILICATE PHAT  (nb but the instructions on silicate phat rc but those true and not the idiotic follies of mm of the total crazy frank gian ripel)
but now we feel correct and of respect to let him develop to him it. the teme SILCATE etc
CLEAR !!!

If you had secrets to share this would be a thing. But you don't know anything that anyone else doesn't already know.

So I all I see is you cowardly shying away from conversing about anything that has to do with your personal work which is all I am interested in finding out. I am not here looking for a Teacher or to hear anyone interpret the text. I want to know and hear about what you have accomplished in the lab.

Theory only goes so far. I was hoping here you guys would be more apt to discuss your personal experiences and share what you have seen in the lab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:08 am

when you change attitude here in thread traveller etc and you study post i answer for this moment with this your actually attitude sorry but i am not interesting to answer to you

by by
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:59 am

alexbr wrote:
when you change attitude here in thread traveller etc and you study post i answer for this moment with this your actually attitude sorry but i am not interesting to answer to you

I have been studying your posts for years; I have read every post you have ever made. You have shared a lot, but you do not share direct anecdotes about your personal work.

What holds you back from talking about your lab work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:31 am

when you change attitude and stop (imho not correct) your controversial polenic here in thread traveller etc and i see threads works well as before
and you study post i answer for this moment with this your actually attitude sorry but i am not interesting to answer to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:44 pm

.


Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:41 am

,


Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:26 am

over


Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus



Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:45 am

Traveller wrote:
After finding my works in a Major way, it was my best achievement that how I made a little short treatise of all the useful works of Glauber into 12 pages.

I'm looking forward to your 12 pages, so we can focus on the important parts of Glauber's works. When do you plan to post it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:48 am

over


Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:39 am

over


Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus



Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:19 am

Traveller wrote:


Yes I am again looking into it, but there is nothing which I can add in these 12 pages which I was posted here, in which there includes only this information that where and how he used his secret Sal Ammoniac as he mentioned in his book of Dialogues,


You already posted the 12 pages? I was under the impression that you were still putting them together. Are those the ones you erased earlier?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:36 am

over


Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus



Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:53 am

Traveller wrote:
Yes PulvisRubeus, the posted 12 pages were complete and if you get a chance then only try to read the starting few pages of "THE SEVENTH PART OF THE SPAGYRICAL PHARMACOPOEA" in the writings of Glauber there in the starting pages of this, Glauber tells us the importance of his discovery which is the core of his writings.

If you don't have it, I will post this information once again which is a compilation of the writings of Glauber into 12 pages.

Regards.

Please do post those 12 pages again. Meanwhile, I do have a copy of Glauber's Works, and will read those starting pages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   

Back to top Go down
 
Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hail made of salt
» Traveling inside HUGE tree, salt poured on head
» No More Christian Nice Girl!!!
» Lot's Wife Turned to Salt-How Could They Know?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: