The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
+9
chasm369
Schmildvich
tAlchemist
frankjames
alexbr
alkem5161
PulvisRubeus
Alch3mist
Traveller
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 1:24 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 2:14 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 2:54 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Traveller wrote:

Did you get the picture now ?

Yes, that now makes sense. You have made a very important discovery! Great research!!
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 1:55 am

over

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 7:22 am

over

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 9:30 am

Traveller wrote:

End of this topic but there is something which I want to add about his Aurum Potabile.

Before we end, I have couple more questions.

First, you mentioned before that Glauber used both a humid way as well as a dry way. You provided the reference to the humid way, but what was his dry way?

Second, if we were to use Ammonium Carbonate, we would still need a liquid. Would you just add plain water?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 12:42 pm

over

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Thank you for this very valuable overview! It goes way beyond what Nik and others discovered, and when he spoke, there was very active discussion.

There are 319 members of this forum, at least 10 of which are actively reading these messages. It's odd that none of them have responded or asked questions.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 1:46 pm

hi PulvisRubens

is not it strange for 2 reasons the first unfortunately I do not know how many of the 319 know that the forum is open again because you know for 6 months it was of line and it would be great to let you know it somehow

2 some like me ((though they are also very interested in what traveler thinks and he says and explains)) have been very tired of the repeated cancellation of his post applied with his total willingness to the (very interesting) treveller because they come up with something very incorrect and very kindly and disrespectful and uneducated and therefore for precise choice also read with interest but right now right to precise choice will abstaining

and NB about all that would be much to be compared to how to make sure the astral magnet for SM etc etc etc or how silicates the RCs got the philosophical vitriol etc etc the rubber adrop etc but until the very interesting teveller erases the posts put
we will stop

until the (very interesting) treveller has here returned all the posts in all  threads that he has arbitrarily removed because if we want to discuss it, we need a muted mutual respect

my best regard alexbr

hi PulvisRubens

non no è strano per 2 motivi il primo purtroppo non so quanti dei 319 sanno che il forum è aperto di nuovo perche come sai per 6 mesi era of line e sarebbe ottimo farglielo sapere in qualche modo

2 alcuni come me (seppure molto interessati in cio che traveler pensa dice e spiega ) si sono molto scocciati della reiterata cancellazione dei suoi post applicata con suo totale arbitrio da the (very interesting) treveller perche ritengono cio molto scorretto e molto poco gentile ed irrispettoso e non educato e dunque per precisa scelta leggono anche con interesse ma per ora giustamente per precisa scelta si astengono

e NB circa tutto cio ci sarebbe molto da confrontarsi come es rendere certi sali il magnete astrale per lo SM etc etc o come dai silicate i RC ottenevano il vetriolo filosofico etc etc la gomma adrop etc ma fino a quando il molto interessante teveller cancella i post messi
noi ci asterremo

fino a che the (very interesting) treveller non avra qui rimesso tutti i post che arbitrariamente ha tutti tolti perche se si vuole discutere occorre un muto rispetto reciproco  

my best regard alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 1:54 pm

alexbr wrote:
hi pulvisrubens

is not it strange for 2 reasons the first unfortunately I do not know how many of the 319 know that the forum is open again because you know for 6 months it was of line and it would be great to let you know it somehow

2 some like me have been very tired of the repeated cancellation of his post applied with his total willingness to treveller because they come up with something very incorrect and very kindly and disrespectful and uneducated and therefore for precise choice also read with interest but right now right to precise choice will abstaining

until treveller has returned all the posts in all threads that he has arbitrarily removed because if we want to discuss it, we need a muted mutual respect

my best regard alexbr

It is possible to see who has visited this website by date, so I know for a fact that at least 10 people have been actively reading these messages recently. Regardless of whether or not he deleted his messages, he has left the messages of the past week or so intact. These alone suffice for some very valuable information and discussion/questions. I wouldn't blame him for deleting these messages if nobody else is interested.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 2:06 pm

sorry friend PulvisRubens
with all my respect is your opinion not my opinions and of the my group of the my friends so for as cancell all is not aceptable so we look and read all but until not return the post in all thread we stop to partecipation in him discussion sorry but this is us opinion and action

my best regard alexbr

different problem is as say at all 319 menbers that the forum work and is open ? as made know at all this ?

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 2:10 pm

alexbr wrote:
sorry friend PulvisRubens
with all my respect is your opinion mot my and of my friends so for as cancell all is mot aceptable so we look and read all but until not return the post in all thread we stop to partecipation in him discussiom sorry but this is us opinion and action

my best regard alexbr

diffrent problem is as say at all 319 members the forum work and is open

I totally respect your opinion, alexbr! However in some situations I can fully understand the motivation.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm

ok friend

rather
do we have some good idea? how to tell the 319 members that the forum has reopened and is open and that it is developing topics of great interest in alchemy operating
some ideas such as informing our 319 members ??

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 4:04 pm

alexbr wrote:
ok friend

rather
do we have some good idea? how to tell the 319 members that the forum has reopened and is open and that it is developing topics of great interest in alchemy operating
some ideas such as informing our 319 members ??

my best regard alexbr

It actually wasn't closed for very long. When it closed temporarily, people just didn't bother checking again later, despite knowing from past experience that every so often the owner has to pay a fee to keep it going. If they're not even interested enough to check every once in a while, why should we even care? And even almost all of those who do know it's open don't seem to care to participate. That is the way of most forums.

Just look at the number of members who have never even posted once or even bothered to introduce themselves! Out of 319 members, an astounding 204 (64%) have never even bothered to post once!!! There are numerous more who have only posted a few times. Only 63 (less than 20%) have posted 10 times or more.

Leeches! That's what they are.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 4:39 pm

yes sure it is true also this
but also if not have a new link not found it and not open it also i try and try every day and only a good case i found new link and i can enter
so i like imho that this magnific and special forum developping and not die so i like inform all the forum is open

special and magnific forum where NB the alchemy thanks to the dear nik was all debated openly and without any secrets

so i like this forum continue and it developping more and more in this special and magnific bases

my best regard alexbr

NB hi pulvisrubens friend
as you see the very interesting treveller have still cancelled in this thread all him post and this is a non correct not respect and this is absolutly not accettable
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 8:40 am

Yes alexbr, as I already said that who am I to teach others, as it is Alchemy, where they can learn from everything. And this site is not closed, even not for a while, but site was open as it is running, but only the URL address of this site was changed, which when I was write it on address bar by using the Internet explorer on windows 10, then it opened a google page, where was at first I found the link to open this site, which when I opened then it only showed a different URL address, means only the address was changed, but site was running as it is running now. And this change happened in those days when one of the user Alkhem, requested to bluefloor to change it.

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 10:10 am

alexbr wrote:

NB hi pulvisrubens friend
as you see the very interesting treveller have still cancelled in this thread all him post and this is a non correct not respect and this is absolutly not accettable

Respect is a double-edged sword - it goes two ways. How much respect has traveller received? While he was explaining his theory he got interrupted numerous times with attacks and repeated questions that were already answered.

Also, out of 319 members only 4 or so even bothered responding. Is that showing respect for someone who is providing possible secrets and pearls that even Nik did not discover? Or Bartlett, and many others? Only these 4 of or so out of 319 members even bothered to show their appreciation and respect by thanking him for his contributions, which must have taken much effort to organize and type out. Even if someone can't contribute because of inexperience, at least a simple "thanks" can go a long way in terms of showing appreciation and respect. Even a total beginner can do that!

So, other than these 4 or so, why respect the disrespectful?

Last edited by PulvisRubeus on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 10:35 am

hi pulvisbubens
if you see from the posts I stayed I first supported lean treveller
and immediately tried to block all interruptions and I was totally committed to making the interesting treveller say how to explain and teach his discoveries and opinions

but now also seeing repeated post deletions is our precise choice for now for now with yes reasd and see but for now with him we not to participate and not to cooperate because absolutely us me and my friends in our alchemical group we do not share cdi to collaborate with those who devastate the threads by deleting all posts because and wrong I do not respect NB to those with interest follows and I repeat it is unacceptable

pa
but now talking about more serious things as informing as the link has changed how to inform the various members that the forum is openly open and that the link has been changed ideas about how to inform everyone about it?

my best regards alexbr

ciao pulvisbubens
se vedi dai post restati io per primo ho appoggiato linteressante treveller
e da subito cercato di bloccare tutte le interruzioni ed ero totalmente impegnato a fare si che l'interessante treveller potesse dire spiegare e insegnare le sue scoperte e opinioni

ma altresi ora visto le cancellazioni ripetute dei post è nostra precisa scelta per ora di per ora con lui non partecipare e non collaborare perche assolutamente noi io e i mie amici del nostro gruppo alchemico non condividiamo cdi collaborare con chi devasta i thread cancellando tutti i post perche e scorretto non rispettoso NB verso chi con interesse segue e cio lo ribadisco è inaccettabile

pa
ma ora parlando di cose piu serie come informare visto che il link è cambiato come informare i vari membri che il forum è dinuovo aperto e che il link è stato cambiato idee ?su come informare tutti di cio ?

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 10:50 am

alexbr wrote:
hi pulvisbubens
if you see from the posts I stayed I first supported lean treveller
and immediately tried to block all interruptions and I was totally committed to making the interesting treveller say how to explain and teach his discoveries and opinions

but now also seeing repeated post deletions is our precise choice for now for now with yes reasd and see but for now with him we not to participate and not to cooperate because absolutely us me and my friends in our alchemical group we do not share cdi to collaborate with those who devastate the threads by deleting all posts because and wrong I do not respect NB to those with interest follows and I repeat it is unacceptable

pa
but now talking about more serious things as informing as the link has changed how to inform the various members that the forum is openly open and that the link has been changed ideas about how to inform everyone about it?

my best regards alexbr

Hi friend alexbr,

As I mentioned earlier, I respect your opinion. I have made my views clear above and I stick by them. I very strongly believe in courtesy and respect, but I am less tolerant than others, and do not believe that the disrespectful deserves respect. Being tolerant of the disrespectful only encourages them and they will never learn that their behavior is unacceptable in a society. Look what mess "political correctness" has gotten the World into!

When I mentioned 4 or more, you were one of those 4. You supported Traveller, encouraged him and appreciated his contributions from the beginning. I have always admired your incredible enthusiasm and true dedication to alchemy.

As to how to inform others that the link has changed. You could easily announce that on some of the other popular forums such as "Alchemy Forums". After that, word will spread, and the forum will have a 1,000 members who contribute little or nothing instead of over 250.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 12:39 pm

hi dear friend pulvisrubens

I agree with everything I say only that it is not respectfulness and seriousness towards those who follow with interest and that it intervenes with contributions on various topics removing all the posts devastating the threads so and this is unacceptable

Of course it is totally true what you say few follow and very very few contribute to the forum etc. Certainly you are right you are total dear friend pulvisrubens whats what you say

BUT
by research and the ALCHEMIC DIVULGATION IS THAT A SQUARE IN THE WATER LAYS AND LEAVES THAT THE CIRCUITS IN THE WATER PROMISE AND THAT COMES WITH TIME THE IMPORTANT IS TO START AND CONTINUE TO GET THE SACKS
therefore it does not matter how many people are involved, we continue and create the circles with circles and then the effect we see pesto NB we as a group of promets when translating and publishing the first alchemical manuscripts with true and almost complete operating instructions IL THESAURO THESAURORUM OR EXSTASI SECRETARY OF FEDERICO GUALDI THE INTERNAL GRADES RC TOELTIUS THE DIVINE ARCANA AND VARIOUS MANUSCRITTS WITH OPERATIONAL INSTRUCTIONS RC all read ONLY classical texts (ONLY AN ELAD OF ACCADEMIC WAS READED AND STUDY UPON MANOSCRITTI WITH REAL RC OPERATIONAL INSTRUCTION) and no one knew of these texts operative and with clear and explicit RC instructions and now looks at the circles in the water that have spread the thesaurus thesaurum and our manuscripts that we translate to make available to all real subjects in the three kingdoms on which to operate and true instructions traditional explicit RCs on which everyone can experiment (AND NOT ONLY A SMALL ELITE OF INTELLECTUAL OR ACCADEMICs and elite op erative THAT very RESERVED they did) and now at a distance of years the true and operative manuscripts THESAURO THESAURORUM ETC ETC is now and is public in all languages ​​and now the researcher is based and can not fail in a serious search by these really operational texts which were previously unknown (and only a few of them elected) see the circles after years as we had precisely predicted with our operation that we voluntarily made in the 1990s the water circles after years had great results and I would have changed and directed all the alchemical research in a very disseminative and experimental way but on real texts with true explicit operating instructions, let us be special and by choice from the RC (and this very few know that the rc wanted and so did before they disappeared all published) and therefore the circles in 'water is spreading away even for years and that is exactly what we of the prometeo group have set ourselves when translating we published and published the manuscripts with true clear and explicit operating instructions of the RCs as the circles from then to NOW PROPAGATE WITH EXCELLENT RESULTS as we had planned and precisely chose
ANY FRIEND FRIENDS PULVISRUBENS CONTINUE ALL ASPECTS TO MAKE APPROFONDIRE AND DISCOVER ALCHIMIA (THAT IS THE BALUARDO AND POINT OF REFERENCE OF FUTURE SALVATION THAT CAN BE SALVES FROM THE WORLD CATARASTOFE THAT INCLUDES IN ALL OUR
) D WHAT WE DO NOT DEMOUSE WE CONTINUE ON THE PATH OF TOTAL DIVIDING INDICATED (among all its many preponderant lights and even shades of nik) and so all together we continue TO GET THE SASSI of the alchemical disclosure And you will see friend pulvisrubens WHICH THEY WILL COMPLY AS IT IS THERE WAS AWARDED THESAURO AND OTHER RC OPERATING MANOSSES
but also here (according to me / us) (as I have always said in various postings) we should go back to some good and serious rules that rightly put here and close the pm messages so anyone who wants to share can only make it public and also return to censure those who do not speak clearly and explicitly of the various alchemical procedures and this NB I have always said it and this made the difference between our forum and others where there is very little and where unfortunately it overrides all the alchemical processes described or mentioned a I continually feel sorry to call and I do not say why it is secret

certainly inform everyone that the forum is reopened great let's do this great

so in what forums do it but which forums besides alchemyforum you advice ?

I've told you in the alchemy process forum and you've seen that casino has happened and how many controversies but I'm sure I will do it in other forums because this forum with the rules of the alchemy secret that as imposed by nik is special and magnificent and needs to expand and develop as much as possible

my best regard alexbr

--------------------------------------------------

hi caro amico pulvisrubens

sono d'accordo su tutto io dico solo che non è di rispetto correttezza e serieta verso a chi segue con interesse e che interviene con contributi sui vari argomenti togliere tutti i post devastando cosi i thread e questo è inaccettabile

Certo è totalmente vero cio che dici pochi seguono e molto molto pochi contribuiscono al forum etc certo è vero hai ragione totale caro amico pulvisrubens  si vero cio che dici
MA da ricerca e la DIVULGAZIONE ALCHEMICA è COME UN SASSO NELL'ACCUA SI LANCIA E SI lascia POI CHE I CERCHI NELL'ACQUA SI propaghino e che arrivino COL TEMPO L'IMPORTANTE è INIZIARE E CONTINUARE A GETTARE I sassi
dunque poco importa il numero di chi partecipa noi proseguiamo e creaiamo coi sassi i cerchi e poi l'effetto si vedra pesto NB noi come gruppo prometeo quando traducemmo e pubblicammo i primi manoscritti alchemici con vere e quasi complete istruzioni operative IL THESAURO THESAURORUM O LE EXSTASI SEGRETE DI FEDERICO GUALDI I GRADI INTERNI RC IL TOELTIUS L'ARCANA DIVINA E I VARI MANUSCRITTI CON ISTRUZIONI OPERATIVE RC tutti leggevano SOLO I testi classici (SOLO UNA ELIT DI ACCADEMICI LEGGEVA E STUDIAVA SU MANOSCRITTI CON VERE ISTRUZIONE OPERATIVE RC ) e nessuno sapeva di questi testi operativi e con chiare ed esplicite istruzioni RC e ora guarda i cerchi nell'acqua che si sono propagati a distanza di anni il thesauro thesaurum e gli atri nostri manoscritti che traducemmo per rendere disponibili a tutti vere materie nei 3 regni su cui operare e vere istruzioni tradizionali esplicite RC su cui tutti poter sperimentare (E NON SOLO UNA PICCOLA ELIT DI INTELLETTUALI O DI ACCADEMICI e elit operative CHE molto RISERVATAMENTE LO facevano ) e ora a distanza di anni i manoscritti veri ed operativi THESAURO THESAURORUM ETC ETC  ora è e sono pubblici in tutte le lingue e ora chi ricerca si basa e non puo prescindere in una seria ricerca da questi testi veramente operativi che prima erano sconosciuti ( e appannaggio solo di pochi eletti ) vedi i cerchi dopo anni come avevamo precisamente previsto con la nostra operazione che volontariamente facemmo nel 1990 i cerchi dell'acqua dopo anni hanno prodotti ottimi risultati e direi cambiato e orientato tutta la ricerca alchemica in senso molto divulgativo e operativi sperimentale ma su veri testi con vere istruzioni operative esplicite lasciateci apposta e per scelta dai  dai RC ( e questo ben pochi lo sanno che i rc vollero e fecero cosi che prima di sparire pubblicarono tutto ) e dunque i cerchi nell'acqua si propagano a distanza anche di anni e cio è esattamente quello che noi del gruppo prometeo ci siamo prefissati quando traducemmo e pubblicammo i manoscritti con vere istruzioni chiare ed esplicite operative dei RC noi come i cerchi da allora ad ADESSO SI PROPAGANO CON OTTIMI RISULTATI COME avevamo previsto e precisamente scelto
DUNQUE CARO AMICO PULVISRUBENS CONTINUIAMO TUTTI ASSIEME A DIVULGARE APPROFONDIRE E DISVELARE L'ALCHIMIA ( CHE SARA IL BALUARDO E PUNTO DI RIFERIMENTO DELLA SALVEZZA FUTURA CHE PUO ESSRE LA SALVEZZA DALLA CATARASTOFE MONDIALE CHE ORMAI INCOMBE SU TUTTI NOI
) D DUNQUE NON DEMORDIAMO CONTINUIAMO SULA VIA DI TOTALE DIVULGAZIONE INDICATA (tra tutte le sue luci molto preponderanti e anche ombre da nik) e dunque tutti assieme continuiamo A GETTARE I SASSI  della divulgazione alchemica E vedrai amico pulvisrubens che LE ONDE COMUNQUE SI PROPAGHERANNO COME è GIA AVVENUTO COL THESAURO E GLI ALTRI manoscritti OPERATIVI RC
ma inoltre a cio qui poi secondo me/noi  ( come ho sempre detto in vari post )dovremmo tornare a un po di buone e serie regole che giustamente mise qui nik es chiudere i pm messaggi cosi chi vuole condividere puo farlo solo pubblico inoltre ritornare a censurare chi non parla chiaro ed esplicito delle varie procedure alchemiche e questo NB io lo ho sempre detto e questo faceva la differenza tra il forum nostro e gli altri dove c'è molto poco e dove purtroppo impera su tutti i processi alchemici descritti o accennati un continuo penoso appellarsi al dico e non dico perche è segreto

informare certo che il fotum è riaperto ottimo facciamolo

in che forum farlo quali consigli ?

io sul forum alchemy process lo ho gia detto e hai visto che casino è successo e quante polemiche ma certo lo faro anche in altri forum perche questo nostro forum con le regole del non segreto alchemico che come lo imposto nik è speciale e magnifico e deve ampliarsi e svilupparsi il piu possibile

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 1:51 pm

Alexbr wrote:
so in what forums do it but which forums besides alchemyforum you advice ?

Alexbr, I think there is no need to do this, because I have seen already all these guys, and read their posts, and no one seems to be intelligent there who knows the Art, as no one even succeeded on that forum, and who had some talent, the forum's administrator have already kick them out. So if you do it, then it will be like a thing that you are adding more such guys, as we have already faced here, who only put questions on others, but when it comes to show their research on different works, then we realize that they even don't know that how to start.

As someone after reading the books, and after spending decades in this search is still wandering outside of the circle. It really looks strange to see them.

But right now we are running a good information on the works of Glauber, so we will continue,...

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 2:02 pm

Dear Friend alexbr,

I personally don't think that alchemy can save the World. I appreciate what the Rosicrucian brothers attempted back in the early 1600's when they tried to change the world for the better. They created the initial ripple, but it never really went anywhere. Rather than an honest, spiritual world, today we have the most powerful and corrupt Governments ruling the World and dictating their perverse philosophies on all of us. They create fear and suspicion in order to establish deeper and deeper levels of police control. They have raised up the Gods of Materialism and infiltrated spiritual and religious organizations to bring them down from within. They have distorted the truths and hidden other major important truths from all of us.

The little ripples are nothing compared to the huge waves of corruption that infiltrates all levels of Government.

That is not to say that we should give up hope. We have to keep it alive so that there will be a spark to build from when the corruption and evil reaches a level when it can no longer support itself and collapses, exactly like the Roman Empire did. At that time, there will be desire for change and a better world. But it won't come from Alchemy alone. It comes from the divine spirits kept alive in individual souls. From those who can still hope and who can see a better world through all the filth and materialistic idols/gods Man has created.

It is the Philosophy that will win in the end, not the Practice.

Back to the issue of raising awareness of this site. As mentioned, I think that all you need to do is mention it on Alchemy Forums. It has 472 members (35 active members), and most of the members there are members of this and other forums. You mentioned that you already mentioned it on the Alchemyprocesses forum. So, in addition, just mention it on Alchemy Forums and that should be enough - you would have drawn attention to most of those who are interested in alchemy.

Either that, or start a new forum altogether. if it becomes as focused as you hope it to become, word will spread rapidly and it will attract like-minded people like steel to a magnet. Then there will at least be one place where the ripples may grow to waves.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Very good words Pulvis, I wish I could write like this one day.  Smile

And to Alexbr, I already said that who am I to teach others, but if you feel that I am such a guy, then how you can prove my theory that I am saying a right thing ???

Ofcourse you cannot prove it, that what all I said is right, as Shmeldvich also don't know that what I say, in fact each word he heard from me, he just read, as he is reading it at the very first time.  Surprised

Anyways fun will be around here, back to the topic,...

But in the way of without using Uriine, we should also not forget about Putrefaction, that in this way of using Sal Ammoniac we will also let putrefy our mixture before distilling it, where we will let it stand for sometime, as we will do in case of Uriine, and then we will distill our mixture of minerals to get the first weak spirit, so this strategy we will follow in either of the two steps of making the fiery Spirit, and besides putrefaction, we also should not to forget about cohobation, that these two Alchemical steps will brings more benefit results during the operation of this work. And also a sudden intense high Fire also works best as Glauber also tells us in the method of Calaminaris to elevate a more fiery Spirit. These 3 things should to be keep in mind while working on the preferred two steps in making this Fire/Water.

And further after preparing his secret Fire, there is no difficulty to use it, where we only should to keep one thing in our mind that this secret Fire is only perfect for the body of Gold which is his best achievement in all of his other writings, so we can follow his way to make Aurum Potabile, where he used his secret Fire over Gold, which methods are two, as I already mentioned and I give here the name of his two works, where these two methods are written,…

First is the humid way which we find in his “A Short Book of Dialogues”

Second is the Dry way which we find in his work "Of the True Tincture of Gold or the True Aurum Potabile”.

Which means the way of making the Lion’s Blood, is his humid way, and the way of making the Green Stone, is his dry way as I will quote below.

But after making both of his perfected medicines (Red Glass through humid way, and Green Stone through dry way), I will further post here that how Glauber instructs us to extract the valuable tinctures by using his Alcolized Spirit of Wine over his perfected medicines, either to use them in transmutation as well as a medicine.

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 4:21 pm

hi dear friend pulvisrubens

I agree with everything and especially about the governments that oppress and enslave the humanitarian NWO governments that unfortunately soon will all unhappily see and undergo are puppets of much more and these bloody elites and very dark power (far darker than ever you may think that the SS and NAZISM ARE FOLLING ONLY THAT A TRAGIC START) AS WELL AS PRESTO WE VISIT AND WE WILL CALL AND SUBREGUE - unless ALL ATTEND UNIT we will organize - to fight for freedom and free knowledge ...

Elite of the NWO / SIM that must be fought unshakefully and on all fronts both antagonists as well as collision faces even alchemical initiators and NB their elite obscure and the vertices of NWO / SIM alchemy know it very well (and the alchemist magician dark lying on the 3 reich swallwe de lubiz what he knew very well and we alluded to all that direct sources and if you want to deepen even that na na not in this thread to not go out topic here)

and NB we fight it without quarreling alchemyca initiatic antagonist AGAINST THE NWO / SIM and theyr different APPARATUS we do it for 30 years
and alchemy with regard also to what we directly know we feel that alchemy plays a huge role (on our action against NWO etc and fight proposals see our posts and our story and action of our group agape possesses witness to it) but now I avoided addressing this topic because I would not want to get out of the question but if you want to deepen why and what and what to do and how alchemy is the key to liberation and where we know it and proposals for concrete antagonism at NWO / SIM we can easily develop it in other threads

but INVECE to open a new one I am opposed we have to revitalize this in memory of the example of nik that the alchemic disclosure to everybody without secrets gave us great value and on these bases that we totally shared with the ideas on what we had we already do for 30 years starting with the translation of the RC manuscripts as the theauro thesaurorum manuscripts with true and traditional operating instructions with clear terms in which to operate in all three kingdoms and with clear RC instructions on how to do these operative translations of explicit operational manuscripts which is now spread all over the world etc and is on these bases which were the fundamental point that has indicated us nik of divulging the alchemical secrets that we should not open another forum but develop and revitalize our forum that he nil with his farsighted vision about the future times in which alchemy plays a fundamental role nil has left us therefore i say i do everything because q this forum revives and grows more and more

my best regard

BUT
that's not to go here uot topic
now let's go back to the deepening and discovery of glauber wishing that the interesting treveller stops canceling his posts that those who are very interested would like to read and deepen (and not talk about those who do not participate in the respect and correctness of not canceling them go to who he is interested) to better develop the discussion and the in-depth analysis of them

hi caro friend pulvisrubens

sono d'accordo su tutto e specialmente sui governi che opprimono e schiavizzano l'umanita NWO governi che come purtroppo presto tutti malauguratamente vedremo e subiremo sono burattini di ben altro e queste elit sanguinarie e di potere molto oscuro (ben piu oscura di quello che mai si possa pensare di cui le SS E IL NAZISMO FURONO SOLO CHE UN TRAGICO INIZIO) COME PURTROPPO PRESTO VEDREMO e PURTROPPO CONSTATEREMO E SUBIREMO -a meno che TUTTI ASSIEME UNITI non ci organizzeremo- per lottare per la liberta e la libera conoscenza ...

ELIT DEL NWO/SIM che vanno combattute senza tregua e su tutti i fronti sia antagonisti che su fronti di scontro anche alchemici iniziatici e NB loro l'elit oscura e i vertici del NWO/SIM l'alchimia la conoscono molto bene (e il mago alchimista oscuro mentere delle sa del 3 reich swallwe de lubiz cio lo sapeva molto bene e noi ne abbbiamo di tutto cio fonti dirette e se si vuole si approfondira anche cio na non in questo thread per non andare out topic qui )

e NB noi cio una lotta dura e senza quartire antagonista alchemyca iniziatica CONTRO IL NWO/SIM e i loro differenti apparati noi la facciamo da 30 anni
e l'alchimia a riguardo anche a cio da quello che diretamente sappiamo noi ben riteniamo che l'alchimia giochera un enorme ruolo(su nostra azione anti NWO etc e proposte di lotta si vedano i nostri post e la nostra storia e azione del nostro gruppo agape pronete ne è testimone ) ma ora qui evito di affrontare il tema perche non vorrei portare fuori tema ma se si desidera approfondire il perche e cosa e su cosa si deve fare e come l'alchimia è la chiave di liberazione e da dove sappiamo cio e proposte di antagonismo concreto al NWO/SIM possiamo senza problema ben svilupparlo in altro thread

ma INVECE su aprire un nuovo sono contrario dobbiamo rivitalizzare questo in memoria dell'esempio di nik che sulla divulgazione alchemica a tutti senza segreti ci ha dato un grande valore e su queste basi che condividevamo totalmente con le ide su cio che aveva nik noi agiamo gia da 30 anni a partire con la traduzione dei manoscritti RC come il theauro thesaurorum manoscritti con vere e tradizionali istruzioni operative con in chiaro le materie con cui operare in tutti i 3 regni e con chiare istruzioni RC su come fare queste operativita traduzioni di manoscritti esplicito operativi che ora diffusi in tutto il mondo etc ed è su queste basi che furono il punto fondamentale che ci ha indicato nik di divulgazione del segreti alchemici che non dobbiamo aprire un altro forum ma sviluppare e rivitalizzare questo nostro forum che lui nil con la sua lungimirante visione sui tempi futuri in cui l'alchimia giochera un ruolo fondamentale nil ci ha lasciato dunque io dico di fare di tutto perche questo forum riviva e che si sviluppi sempre piu

my best regard

MA
detto cio per non andare qui uot topic
ora torniamo agli approfondimenti e disvelazione di glauber augurandoci che l'interessante treveller la smetta di cancellare i suoi post che chi è molto interessato gradirebbe leggere e approfondire (e non parlo di chi non partecipa il rispetto e correttezza di non cancellarli vanno verso a chi è interessato ) per sviluppate al meglio la discussione e gli approfondimento alchemici su di essi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next