The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:22 pm

For safety in volatilizing the sulfuric acid, you need to simply use less quantity in the work, so it will not create any problem, and always use distillation setup to volatilize the acid, because the obtaining Salt (Sal Ammoniac) can volatilize during open heating the acid.

Alexbr wrote:
2 what are the relations between this secret Sal Ammoniac of Glauber ? and the spiritus wines philosphici ?

There are no relations, but the first is only for understanding the works of Nature, which gives us the Aurum Potabile in a Minor way, but the second is holding the secrets of the Philosophers, which gives us the real Aurum Potabile of the Philosophers.

Alexbr wrote:
can explain in depth the S.V.P. Spiritus Vines Philosophici?

In its simple form it has different properties, which philosophers used in doubling or imitating the precious metals, but its well purified form is very different from its earlier, which can do miracles, when someone have it then he don’t need anything else, buddy. (According to Morienus).

Alexbr wrote:
and the relation of SVP and the circulatus minus of urbiger ?

In the Ciculatum minus, Urbigerus used the simple form, which he used for making the specific form of Mercury for all the Plants kingdom, but he also mentioned in the end of the book, that we can use the Universal form of the dissolvent, in which case we don’t need to follow his work of Minus for making a specific Mercury.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:58 pm

made sal secret ammoniac of glauber method with uriine spirit and acid sulfuric

hi dear traveller

distillation setup to volatilize the acid
ok you say

volatilize the acid, because the obtaining Salt (Sal Ammoniac) can volatilize during open heating the acid.


ok, but joining the spirit of uriine with acid is a little reactive and there are strong reactions. So how do you suggest to combine the two compounds to avoid strong reactions?
and even then distilling sulfuric acid is always also a little reactive and if you are wrong temperatures are problems
So I know how and at what temperature do you recommend doing it?
and how do you suggest doing it?

Alexbr ha scritto:

can explain in depth the S.V.P. Spiritus Vines Philosophici?
you say :
In its simple form it has different properties, which philosophers used in doubling or imitating the precious metals,

very interesting you can please explain in theory the theoretical principles and the preche works and what the ancients understood about it and also in practice how to make the simple form of the SVP

there are some test can you advige operative for made it ?

Very thanks

...............................................


made sal secret ammoniacal of glauber method with \"philosophical dew\" spirit and acid sulfuric

distillation setup to volatilize the acid
ok you say

and always use distillation setup to volatilize the acid, because the obtaining Salt (Sal Ammoniac) can volatilize during open heating the acid.

ok ma unire spirito di urina con acido è un poco reattivo e ci sono reazioni forti Come dunque consigli di unire i due composti per evitare reazioni forti?
e anche poi distillare acido solforico è sempre anche un poco reattivo e se si sbaglia temperature sono problemi
SO dunque come e a che temperatura tu consigli di farlo ?
e come consigli di farlo ?
per agire in sicurezza e bene ?

Alexbr ha scritto:
can explain in depth the S.V.P. Spiritus Vines Philosophici?

tu dici :
In its simple form it has different properties, which philosophers used in doubling or imitating the precious metals,

molto interessante puoi tu per favore spiegarci in teoria i principi teorici e il preche funziona e cosa capirono gli antichi su di esso e anche in pratica come fare la forma semplice dell SVP

ci sono dei testi operativi per farlo che tu puoi consigliarci
Very thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Traveller wrote:
Always remember that there is no any running work but there is only a failure in the work, because it only takes the right TIME along with the right THINGS to complete the work at the SAME time when you begin it, I am waiting for the right time, and then as I said, I will prepare my Mercury in my newly discovered way, but again it will take my few days to complete it, and I can also make it right now for you as I did before, but for watching the picture of my work you need to be qualified, where you have to give the answer of some simple questions which will verify that you have some knowledge about Alchemy and you are not an outsider. If you like Russell, then I will bring the questions on behalf of his work, if you like John Keely and N. Tesla then I will go in their way and if you want another Chemist like Boerhaave then I will choose their way to ask you a simple questions in terms of Alchemy.

The work you followed (of Uriine) but I discovered its right theory that how to work on it in a right way which I was said that this theory belongs to Glauber, I worked like a messenger, but you keep shooting at me, as you said above, that don’t shoot the messenger, but you also do the same thing.

And I feel sorry that I haven’t able to work yet on the way of Glauber, even everything I was arranged, like Ammonium Carbonate, Lapis Calaminaris (indian variety), Talc, Spirit of Wine, Sulfuric acid, Lime and Tartar, but I wasn’t able to arrange yet the right pot for this work.

This is where I delayed the work of Glauber, Glauber said that there are many chances of breaking the vessel, so as it is named Minor way, so we cannot take the risk of using the expensive laboratory alembics, that one day if someone will try this process then he will have the proper theory and have all the things to perform this minor work by without spending his money in purchasing such an expensive alembics for the work.

I used the modern distillation setup with condensers for the work, simple condensers break in distillation while the modified coil condenser works good, but these things will not work for the way of Glauber, as we need a good space within the flask for such highly volatilizing salts of ammonia, I tell you exactly, actually I am trying to make the Alembic by using the two round bottom flasks, one on other perpendicularly, I am trying to make a hole in the above flask by using the high torch flame, for making a way out, which will go to the receiver.

If we heat the empty flask then it will crack, so I will put some sand inside of it, and then I will see that is it able to endure the high temperature while making a way out with a glass tube, Pyrex as well as everything used in the laboratory softens on heating on nearly 820 C.

If I succeed in making a very cheap alembic, for this minor work, then I will make a complete theory from the start to work on this way of Glauber, and after this anyone can make this cheap alembic for starting his work in Alchemy.

Which alembics we better know that these things are very hard to find in now days, and very difficult to arrange, because they have made their modern distillation plants by using the condensers, and pumps, but these things are out of theory and not used by our old masters, so the way of Alembic is the best, simple and easy, and without using any sophisticated laboratory apparatus.

So this is what I am trying to do, lately but right in an order, I am an Adept and I selected this theory, and I am 100 % sure that this way will work. I take the education of alchemy from the start and so I don’t assume anything but all I say with 100% surety, and based on real facts, which confidence I haven’t seen yet in anyone, because their all education based on assumption as Alexbr provided a text of his beloved friend.

So in this message actually I was only about to tell you, that it is a Minor work which you mistakenly feels, and call it a great work, as you also might have seen the transmutation of only a very little or small amount of metal, which will be like a precipitation of the same metal (gold) which you already used in the work. I hope you will not have any problem of your eyes, and can better see this and compare this with, what the philosophers mentioned in their books exactly as with an intelligence you are judging me. Their transmutations were different from the one you experienced by taking the subject of Uriine. But if still you cannot able to see this, then maybe there is a problem in your head, so I want to end this topic by asking you, that do you still want the remaining time of your life with this wrong assumption and wrong judgment of your practiced wrong work, or you want to go further in this way of learning ?

I love you all, and I never want you to waste your time anymore, which was my purpose to come here, if you understand.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Hello Traveller,

Alex had asked you this question:
Quote :
Alexbr wrote:
What are the relations between this secret Sal Ammoniac of Glauber ? and the spiritus vini philosophical?

You answered the following:
Quote :
Traveller wrote:
There are no relations, but the first is only for understanding the works of Nature, which gives us the Aurum Potabile in a Minor way, but the second is holding the secrets of the Philosophers, which gives us the real Aurum Potabile of the Philosophers.
If you stand by this as your response, may I ask you, what is the Sal Ammoniac of Glauber and how is it evolved?
Also, what is spiritus vini philosophical?

Traveller wrote:
I used the modern distillation setup with condensers for the work, simple condensers break in distillation while the modified coil condenser works good, but these things will not work for the way of Glauber, as we need a good space within the flask for such highly volatilizing salts of ammonia, I tell you exactly, actually I am trying to make the Alembic by using the two round bottom flasks, one on other perpendicularly, I am trying to make a hole in the above flask by using the high torch flame, for making a way out, which will go to the receiver.
I had an alembic made this way by a member from another forum.
Regardless of how you make it. It will not keep the glass from bursting if your desire is to contain gas. You may find success if the matter is exceedingly small, but then other problems will arise because of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:34 am

Chasm wrote:
I had an alembic made this way by a member from another forum.

So will you give me the instructions or will send me this as a gift. Very Happy Actually here where I am from, it is a non develop country or it is under development, and when I asked for Alembics to them who sell lab items, then they say that we have to import it from UK, which will charge you high along with the taxes, and which alembics he was showed to me on internet, I was also not satisfied on those specimens. I think the Rubellus Petrinus was absolutely right on this, when he said that Alembics includes in the old fashion style which will be very hard to find in these days.

Chasm wrote:
Regardless of how you make it. It will not keep the glass from bursting if your desire is to contain gas. You may find success if the matter is exceedingly small, but then other problems will arise because of this.

Don’t worry I will take care of these things, actually the process is not of creating a gas of ammonia, as in the sense you are giving me an impression, but actually it is all about distillation of the subtle spirits of ammonia into a condensed form of water. And yes I prefer a small amount at a time.

Chasm wrote:
If you stand by this as your response, may I ask you, what is the Sal Ammoniac of Glauber and how is it evolved?
Also, what is spiritus vini philosophical?

If you want to learn, then I will provide you an answer with details, but if you are asking this only for inquisition and amusement then it will create difficulty, and in case you will not able to learn anything.

The Sal Ammoniac of Glauber is based on two secret agents of Nature, which works in the mines, one is called Jupiter second is called Venus. I am not giving the exact chemical composition for leaving the curiosity in the mind of the seeker. Philosophers named these two secret Agents, "Mercury and Sulfur". In the process of manipulating the work, Glauber is first using (your volatilized Salt of Uriine) or our commercial Ammonium Carbonate for making a subtle Spirit, by activating this Salt with Lime and Tartar, and then in the next step with Calaminaris he is distilling the same Spirit, and in result he gets a very subtle volatile Spirit, which he put along with the Sulfuric acid (alternatively Ammonium Sulfate) to make his secret Sal Ammoniac, which having a very strange property to destroy Gold and making a form of Glass, as Glauber has instructed and showed us in his "short book of Dialogues". Which is the only text ever written on Uriine (water comes out of bladder).

While the true Spirit of Wine of the Ancients, is far different from this simple quick Mercury of Glauber, which not only works for vitrifying the common Gold, but also having a tendency for making an excellent medicine from it, but in either of the condition it always be a good medicine, but we cannot call it the Universal Panacea, or the Stone of the Philosophers, where for making of it, philosophers used their own Gold, which is again very different and said to be the mother of this common vulgar Gold.

Now come onto the second topic, Philosophers used the word Spirit of Wine, because of its fire catching property, this is the only reason that why they gave it such a name.

Second they also used common Spirit of Wine for making their Spiritus Vini, so in case they also gave it a similar name, the third and the last reason is, that the preparation of Philosophers Spiritus Vini, also follows in distillation like the preparation of the common Spirit of Wine where we use Tartar for making of it.

These are the 3 main reasons that why philosophers used the word of Spirit of Wine for their secret Agent.

Hope I fully answered the question, and it might have cleared all the confusions from the minds of others, when they read the word of Spirit of Wine in the books of the Philosophers.

Now check your discovered Water which you call Universal Dissolvent, is it having all these 3 properties or Not ?

I am again 100% sure that it will not even having the first property to pass the very simple test of catching fire, as the philosophers mentioned in their books that "after the preparation of the secret dissolvent take a piece of cloth, dip in it, and after this the cloth will burn with a good flame after igniting it with a match.

Another very good thing, Cleidophorus is telling us in a well known treatise "Immortal Dissolvent" that,... "Though I must confess by the way, that if your Liquor does radically dissolve a charcoal, it is a certain sign, that it is true, as if it did dissolve Gold itself; for according to Helmont, the Work succeeds well upon Charcoal; but ‘tis admirable to see how the Operations will be changed and varied according to the Degree of Fire, and diuturnity of digestion".

When it dissolves the Charcoal as he is mentioning here, then it gives a milky white color dissolution. So along with this simple test I can also tell you the many other properties of this secret Dissolvent, and also provide you the exact quotes from the books of the Philosophers, where is mentioned these things, but if we don't able to get onto the 1 then how we will go to 10.

lol!

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:21 pm

Traveller wrote:
So will you give me the instructions or will send me this as a gift. Very Happy
Sorry my friend. No material gifts from me, but, the name of the member is Khan. He was on the BoA forum. I don't have his information because I continuously erase my communications. He's  based in Texas and is cheap and has the knowledge to work the glass.

Traveller wrote:
Don’t worry I will take care of these things, actually the process is not of creating a gas of ammonia, as in the sense you are giving me an impression, but actually it is all about distillaton.

Yes, I understand correctly. The gas I'm referring to is that gas which Helmont called "wild gas". It cannot be contained in my experience.

Traveller wrote:
If you want to learn, then I will provide you an answer with details, but if you are asking this only for inquisition and amusement then it will create difficulty, and in case you will not able to learn anything.
Don't be so sensitive! Sad  I'm asking so that I may learn of your understanding. If I learn nothing, then this is my own shortcoming. Very Happy

I appreciate you outlining Glaubers method. I'm not unfamiliar with it.
I have posted of his works in other places.
I will only say this; It is my opinion that the preparation which you've shown here of the secret salt, falls short of Glaubers intention. How? Well, for now, I will leave this out.
I also don't understand how the volatile Sal Ammoniac will dissolve gold.
How will you combine common gold with Sal Amm? Will you use a crucible?
I ask because the Sal Amm will flee the fire. This will make it difficult to join the two in order to vitrify and make the gold red.
Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding you.

Traveller wrote:
While the true Spirit of Wine of the Ancients, is far different from this simple quick Mercury of Glauber, which not only works for vitrifying the common Gold, but also having a tendency for making an excellent medicine from it, but in either of the condition it always be a good medicine, but we cannot call it the Universal Panacea, or the Stone of the Philosophers, where for making of it, philosophers used their own Gold, which is again very different and said to be the mother of this common vulgar Gold.

Still, there is no detail here that differentiates Sal Ammoniac from Spirit of Wine or SVP. You say that it is different. This is progress, the question becomes how?

Traveller wrote:
Second they also used common Spirit of Wine for making their Spiritus Vini, so in case they also gave it a similar name, the third and the last reason is, that the preparation of Philosophers Spiritus Vini, also follows in distillation like the preparation of the common Spirit of Wine where we use Tartar for making of it.
This is an interesting statement, "common spirit of wine to make spiritus vini"
Thank you for the clarity.

Traveller wrote:
Hope I fully answered the question, and it might have cleared all the confusions from the minds of others, when they read the word of Spirit of Wine in the books of the Philosophers.
Actually, I still find it a bit confusing.
I make wine myself. The spirit of the wine is made from the tartar, what my father in law calls "bagasse"
So, to my understanding, spirit of wine is simply the spirit distilled from the tartar/bagasse/lees.

In my eyes, this is an instruction, but thank you again for your clarity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:34 am

Chasm wrote:
The name of the member is Khan.

I am also Khan, by my cast, it is said “Mughal Khan” there are many types of Khan, “balochi, sindhi, peshaweri” but the real one are the “Mughals”, who ruled all over India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many other countries of Asia for a complete period of 331 years dynasty.

But I don’t know that what he is doing in Texas, I mean he will be from the Asia.

And no I can easily make it myself, I was asking you in case if you have any instruction to do this work on Glass, if you don’t know anything then its okay, I am known as DIY, I made many things by myself, as the scientists mind works. And this is only my mind because of which I able to go too far in Alchemy.

Chasm wrote:
It is my opinion that the preparation which you've shown here of the secret salt, falls short of Glaubers intention. How?

Yes you are right my friend, actually until you will not read the whole pdf, you will always feel it short, where I was collected all the useful words of Glauber, but I was adapted this style only for telling you the whole process.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6QTYD_9yhPBMzlHcXFrdmptMzQ

Chasm wrote:
I also don't understand how the volatile Sal Ammoniac will dissolve gold.
How will you combine common gold with Sal Amm? Will you use a crucible?
I ask because the Sal Amm will flee the fire. This will make it difficult to join the two in order to vitrify and make the gold red.

It will dissolve as the Glauber is making it, he is instructing us to use the rectified Spirit (fire/water) to resolve this prepared Salt, and then apply it onto the thin beaten leaf of Gold as a dry way. And if we don’t resolve the prepared Sal Ammonaic then in this condition this dry form of Salt will work according to the book of Glauber “Short book of Dialogues” as a humid way which as I was preferring above for this process, where he used Nitric acid to put his Sal Ammoniac into it, and making a Philosophers Aqua Regia for the destruction of Gold, which takes few days according to him.

The same process shortly in the own words of Glauber, but in the "Short book of Dialogues" the same process is with complete details,...

Glauber wrote:
Further testing the power of this Secret Sal Ammoniac.
Dissolve gold in aqua fortis; add the same weight of our sal ammoniac, and then, by its menstruum, bring the gold into solution. Gold, being once dissolved with our sal ammoniac, admits not any more melting, nor does it of itself return again into a malleable metallic body, but gets a reddish scarlet kind of colour in the trial (or crucible), and remains an "unfusile" powder. Borax added to this substance, and then exposed to a red heat, melts the gold to a red glass - a clear proof that the gold has been inverted and transmuted by the power of our sal ammoniac.

Chasm wrote:
I make wine myself. The spirit of the wine is made from the tartar, what my father in law calls "bagasse"
So, to my understanding, spirit of wine is simply the spirit distilled from the tartar/bagasse/lees.
In my eyes, this is an instruction, but thank you again for your clarity.

Yes those were the instructions, plus I want to say that either you take it literally or philosophically in both conditions, you will end up with the right solvent. Because philosophers literally used Tartar (K2CO3), where sometimes they also used some Lime along with it, for making the same thing and sometimes they used their own Tartar which is again the same in property as our Tartar (K2CO3), that’s why they gave it such a name. So because of this similar process of making a common Spirit of Wine they also attributed such a name to their secret Dissolvent.

Chasm wrote:
Still, there is no detail here that differentiates Sal Ammoniac from Spirit of Wine or SVP. You say that it is different. This is progress, the question becomes how?

The true Spiritus Vini, will kindle with a good flame, when the dipped cloth use to test it.

Second it will dissolve the charcoal, as the Ceidophorus is telling us, Ceidophorus reminds me that sometimes ago, when I was searching to find out the preparation of this secret dissolvent, then I was done this experiment in a graphite crucible with a lid, I used the black powder comes out of dry batteries, (manganese dioxide) with some of the charcoal, a white sublimate I was collected, it was shining like pearls, and the secret water becomes milky white, but when I digested it for some more time then it starts to become into a bluish hue, which is passed as by my hands, but if we use any other Water, then the very first thing what will happen that the carbon or charcoal, will blacken the Water, in place of giving any milky or bluish appearance after the dissolution into the Water.

Third it will having the ability to emit the radiations of high spectrum of light.

Fourth, it will having a boiling point nearly to the temperature of a human body.

Fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth Signs, I am leaving for a seeker to find them.

But again when you don’t able to find or prove the 1 then how you will be able to get onto the 10.

lol!

Don't take this serious, it is for fun, dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:05 pm

Traveller wrote:
Fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth Signs, I am leaving for a seeker to find them.
Very Happy This is also my way. This is why I post selected images, so that another brother may know my works. Because if he is qualified, he will know. Otherwise, he is still fishing in the sea.

My regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:14 am

I want to confess something, that all the GW workers are very sweet, even the matter is very disgusting, really.

The reason is that you have at least passed by operating a work, where you tried to get closer to Alchemy as well as to Nature, so that’s why you can feel it, you can judge it, who claim to discover the Art of the Ancients.

You give respect to others, as well as show your passionate words regarding this Art, I will remind all of you, who try to understand my words, but you feel it that I am right, but not 100% sure, because your work is far different from my work, the all difference comes on one place, that’s why when I choose to work on common GW, then I work like the Ancients.

Why and how this problem developed in a person in searching and finding out the mysteries of this Art, I don't know. Our Nik was also entangled himself in this way. And so he was also so generous as the Alex is expressing in his words, he made this site, opened the alchemical community for all of us, but alas it all goes for no avail. But I am here, I can convert any useless work into a right and good one, I am blessed by God through these modern and ancients sciences.

So in this way I have something for you, which according to me, will prove so beneficial for you. Where you can use this pearl white Salt for preparing a very good medicine without using any Gold.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:44 am

Further as Alexbr was asking about the SVP, then I want to tell you, that there are always the two things first is to show the light to others and second is to keep others in darkness, so in the given method of making the SVP by either using the Tartar (Common or Philosophical), I was giving the instruction as is written in many books of the Philosophers, but here I want to tell you that I am showing a light, not the Darkness (which I keep for myself).  Surprised

I mean when someone able to do the work in this way as I mentioned, then I will also open it that how to work in the fastest way of the Ancients which is non like any of the mentioned above methods.

But did someone notice the similarity in making the SM by either using the Minor or Major way ?

I was mentioned this information only in my one post, check this that the first step in either the way of Glauber or the way of the Ancients is followed by using the Tartar and Lime. Isn’t it interesting ?

Because according to Glauber, he was practicing the work of the Ancients, and doing Alchemy, so that’s why he followed the process in the same way, which results to another discovery, where he was able to made such a thing which can either dissolve or destroy the Gold into the form of Glass.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Traveller wrote:
I am here, I can convert any useless work into a right and good one, I am blessed by God through these modern and ancients sciences.

But, Traveller, you have not done any hands-on Work and have no experience with the Practice...  scratch



Traveller wrote:
So in this way I have something for you, which according to me, will prove so beneficial for you.

Except this has been stated for months and months and what has been done...? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:
But, Traveller, you have not done any hands-on Work and have no experience with the Practice...

I have already told you that what I have done yet. But I want to ask you a question that your administrator and your members of your site has done many things with hand work, did you all able to make yet anything worthy ? except of inhaling the disgusting smells of GW, and using the gooey type of matter as a Medicine. scratch

If you feel that I haven't able to done anything yet, then why you try to learn from here ??? by keep visiting and checking the site again and again.

Schmeldvich wrote:
Except this has been stated for months and months and what has been done...?

Why you are so worry about me ? I already said that I am not here for you, Babe.

Do you know that I always want to keep you away from the work, and that’s why after your arrival I started to mention double sided things, only to mislead you even better. And I have many times notice that when you feel that my words are going even more unintelligible then you start to hit your posts here and on other site. Am I right ? Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:14 pm

As a moderator of the Site, his first obligation is, that he should to guide others that the way of using Uriine in Alchemy is wrong, but he keep editing the posts of others as an outsider, who doesn't know anything about Alchemy. So the thing what he should to do, he wasn't done it ever, which I am doing here.

Months and Months ago he was started a stupid work on some kind of a red Earth, then for its hope he started to choose my words, that it will help him in completing his work before 2023.

Then here I started to mislead him, in every way. He is a one person on all the internet forums who has posted thousands of quotes from the books for others. I call his work stupid because without any proper understanding of the Universal Principles of Nature, he tried to put his hands in Alchemy. There are already many have come and many have passed through the history of time, who followed different methods by using this illiteracy, and in the end wasn’t able to make anything, not even to earn some bread for eating.

These blessings are only to follow such a strategy, he is again a best example of like those peoples who faced only failure in their life after entering in this field of Alchemy.

So be Aware guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:09 pm

Traveller wrote:
As a moderator of the Site, his first obligation is, that he should to guide others that the way of using Uriine in Alchemy is wrong, but he keep editing the posts of others as an outsider, who doesn't know anything about Alchemy. So the thing what he should to do, he wasn't done it ever, which I am doing here.

Hello brother, I've read Schmeldvich's posts. He doesn't mention his matter. When he does edit posts, it's to correct image sizes or to fix other technical issues NOT to act as an outsider.
Also, as far as we are all concerned, no one has made the stone. This is a tenet of the discussions on this forum. No one has shown any proof of anything here nor anywhere else other than some images for which nobody comments.
Many people work with \"philosophical dew\" and you're correct, to no avail just as many texts state. I believe \"philosophical dew\" in many old texts is considered philosophical dew, wine, golden water, etc, etc. Some of us adopt these words and use them in our work. We shouldn't always assume that we know exactly what one is talking about. We can show correlations, similarities, and express our own insights based on the texts, which are the authority but let's not assume to know what we've not been informed of.

Quote :
Traveller wrote:
Months and Months ago he was started a stupid work on some kind of a red Earth, then for its hope he started to choose my words, that it will help him in completing his work before 2023.

Is the red earth \"philosophical dew\"? Are you sure? I don't think so, so we shouldn't comment like this, it's defaming.

Quote :
Traveller wrote:
Then here I started to mislead him, in every way. He is a one person on all the internet forums who has posted thousands of quotes from the books for others. I call his work stupid because without any proper understanding of the Universal Principles of Nature, he tried to put his hands in Alchemy. There are already many have come and many have passed through the history of time, who followed different methods by using this illiteracy, and in the end wasn’t able to make anything, not even to earn some bread for eating.

I can see this being a problem. Why mislead? Sometimes it's obvious when one is being misled and it's insulting and generates in most cases a negative response.
Certainly Schmeldvich makes many posts. His posts are showing congruencies which many readers have found informative. If one sees merit in his posts, this is good. If not, then the value of the information lies with the reader whether he does or does not see its merits.

You are correct when you say that this language of symbolism and allegory is viewed as illiteracy to many, however, the ancients did use pictograms and hieroglyphics to communicate. To an extent, the practice is continued today in public.
And to assume that no one has gained anything from the art is also an assumption because you do not know everyone nor what they've accomplished.

Like our brother Alexbr has said, we should show each other respect and leave the polemics at home.
Let's answer questions posed to us with some civility or not answer them at all. Like this we can show the other members a modicum of civil courtesy that is not offensive.

I realize that with this media, it's easy to misinterpret a smile as being an insult or an act of sarcasm, I'm guilty of this myself. But let us at least try and refrain from getting defensive when we feel that we are being attacked and first clarify civilly before we retaliate in an unbecoming way.
Thank you brother and all members of this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:49 am

Chasm wrote:
I've read Schmeldvich's posts. He doesn't mention his matter.

I was read a post on other site, where ElixirMixer was telling others that he is using some kind of a red Earth. Maybe Schmeldvich was told him through a PM.

Chasm wrote:
When he does edit posts, it's to correct image sizes or to fix other technical issues NOT to act as an outsider.

No I was saying that in place of doing these things, he should to guide others to lead them on a right road. But if he has become a moderator only for correcting or fixing the images, then why he is wasting his money and time for doing such things ?

Chasm wrote:
Also, as far as we are all concerned, no one has made the stone. This is a tenet of the discussions on this forum. No one has shown any proof of anything here nor anywhere else other than some images for which nobody comments.

He sent me a PM, where he is asking me that do you know that how to upload an image. So I can understand as you said that if we upload the images then the mouth of such persons can easily be shut even the matter is real or not, but they started to believe on it because of their ignorance, as this is what they give more importance.  scratch

Chasm wrote:
We shouldn't always assume that we know exactly what one is talking about.
…let's not assume to know what we've not been informed of.

You are right, but I can’t say about others, but I say about myself that I can judge to any person in seconds, that where he has spent his time or how far he has yet travelled in Alchemy. And this thing everyone better know about me.

Chasm wrote:
Why mislead? Sometimes it's obvious when one is being misled and it's insulting and generates in most cases a negative response.

I was doing these things, because he insulted and try to degrade my knowledge and my discoveries, and give a challenge to my education and research, so in result I showed him that where is he. He is just a common person like others, who has spent 7 or 8 years on different Alchemy forums like BOA, Alchemy Processes, Alchemy Forums, and now here after coming on Illuminated forum he is messing our brain, but truthfully telling you that how much he learned about Alchemy, he learned from here, from my words, I after feeling pity on him, intentionally shared some useful truths about Alchemy.

On one side he is among one of the ignorants, and on other side he show his bad attitude, this is called real Ego.

Chasm wrote:
Certainly Schmeldvich makes many posts. His posts are showing congruencies which many readers have found informative.

No, I was telling you about his posts in the sense, that how he able to post successfully those huge set of informations on the forums, you can also easily do this, as we know that RAMs have collection of the books in either of the formats, pdf and docx, or you can also search on the internet to find all the books which are printed, not scanned, and you choose your search bar tab, to write and search for some specific words about which you are looking to collect the informations from the books, and when you starts to get the informations from the books on that specific words, then you need to take the whole paragraph or some lines which include that specific words, so in this way you can collect 100 quotes of informations from the books in less than an hour, but keep in mind that you are searching the same WORDs or collecting the quotes on the same TOPIC, on which topic you have already made your thread on either Alchemy Processes or Alchemy Forums to better conduct the informations through this way.  Basketball

By following this strategy you can also get many appreciations from others, because your posts also showing congruencies which many readers might find informative, even the poster comprehend the meanings of the word or not, but he is become a good one in the eyes of others.  study

Chasm wrote:
If one sees merit in his posts, this is good. If not, then the value of the information lies with the reader whether he does or does not see its merits.

Yes this is what I am saying that even I tried to hide the topic from him, but according to your words it becomes clear that the problem lies in the reader who doesn’t see its merit, as you have read the books of the philosophers, they also followed such a strategy, he should to be thankful for my contributions, even either he understand here anything or not.

And below you are agreeing with my words,…

Chasm wrote:
You are correct when you say that this language of symbolism and allegory is viewed as illiteracy to many, however, the ancients did use pictograms and hieroglyphics to communicate.

Chasm wrote:
To an extent, the practice is continued today in public.
And to assume that no one has gained anything from the art is also an assumption because you do not know everyone nor what they've accomplished.

Yes my friend you are right, actually I have seen many cases when an alchemical clan bless the secrets of Alchemy to their new generation, and so they able to get the Art from their inheritance, without understanding anything about either Nature or Alchemy, as here in our city where I live, there is a well known story of an Artist (I shared it earlier) who made an immense amount of Silver, and when I tried to bring the truth out from the peoples of his community, then they said that the method he was got from his alchemical clan.  Arrow

Chasm wrote:
Let's answer questions posed to us with some civility or not answer them at all.

That’s what I am doing here, and you better know that how I was answering the questions, where I was trying my best from all of my deep understanding about the Alchemical books to illuminate this Art of Alchemy.  sunny

Chasm wrote:
But let us at least try and refrain from getting defensive when we feel that we are being attacked and first clarify civilly before we retaliate in an unbecoming way.

I adapt this behavior because I have shared such informations which the unworthy or either a worthy will not able to find in any book of the philosophers, so that’s why I go in this way to retaliate the false Moderator because I am the real one.  Laughing

Just kidding I can make my own top 10 Alchemy sites as I have successfully achieved everything but only the difference is to show others that what I have done yet, which I don't want to reveal it. But in their cases of running the alchemy sites, I say that it doesn’t make any difference, that if someone is a moderator or an administrator, because I have already seen them and test their knowledge, and achievements. They are only running a web site, perhaps putting their hands into the business to get some alchemical secrets, but they never know that no adept will let his secrets away to such common persons. And this is the reason that why they are failing in their business, where now even they are not able to manage it anymore.  Crying or Very sad

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:33 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
Why mislead? Sometimes it's obvious when one is being misled and it's insulting and generates in most cases a negative response.

I was doing these things, because he insulted and try to degrade my knowledge and my discoveries, and give a challenge to my education and research, so in result I showed him that where is he. He is just a common person like others, who has spent 7 or 8 years on different Alchemy forums like BOA, Alchemy Processes, Alchemy Forums, and now here after coming on Illuminated forum he is messing our brain, but truthfully telling you that how much he learned about Alchemy, he learned from here, from my words, I after feeling pity on him, intentionally shared some useful truths about Alchemy.

My friend, trust me when I tell you, the alchemic community is filled with egos. I believe it is born out of the style of the likes of Paracelcus and others like minded Very Happy
Everybody wants to be the one to know and has adopted the style of jealous secrecy. But honestly, this is really harmless and a gentle word eases anger.
Some people have studied for a long time before beginning the work and most of the seekers within our community, having been lied to or misled, are weary of the claims of others without proof.
How can we prove a thing realistically via social media when everyone can fake anything according to his skill and knowledge? It makes no sense, but this is how it is. Still, I like images, because they speak volumes when we are familiar with them.

Yes, many use RAMS, which I don't possess, or the Alchemical Omnibus to perform wide searches. I've seen these tools used and they are valuable in an analytical sense. But, one must still be able to analyze correctly for the data to be useful.
Traveller wrote:
Just kidding I can make my own top 10 Alchemy sites as I have successfully achieved everything but only the difference is to show others that what I have done yet, which I don't want to reveal it. But in their cases of running the alchemy sites, I say that it doesn’t make any difference, that if someone is a moderator or an administrator, because I have already seen them and test their knowledge, and achievements. They are only running a web site, perhaps putting their hands into the business to get some alchemical secrets, but they never know that no adept will let his secrets away to such common persons. And this is the reason that why they are failing in their business, where now even they are not able to manage it anymore.  Crying or Very sad

Regards.
Well, most of the community is here to learn from the experience of others.
The majority sit silent and separate the wheat from the chaff on their own, making judgements from what they see presented in the forums.

I usually take a serious attitude when in discussion because I wish to be taken seriously.
Sure, the admins may be looking to gain secrets that may present capital opportunities, but this is the western way and it's going global Very Happy

I think I understand your sentiment. You feel that the admins and moderators are vainglorious because they run a forum yet possess little in the way of true alchemical knowledge. This may be true or not, but you should realize that to comment like this may be offensive, especially when you use the forums yourself.
I have been a member of a few secret forums. They have never worked out well, which is sad, because I can see the promise of such a venture, but there are more pitfalls than pedestals. We are all different. And our egos are very protective of our SELF.
And no true Son of Art will speak openly which is the motivation of many on these forums. It makes the discussions awkward which is what I've attempted to convey to Alexbr. We simply have to look at the community to see how true this is.

Anyways brother, I only wish to stop what Alexbr calls polemics. It's a negative thing I feel and I don't know how useful it is here.

Respectfully,


Last edited by chasm369 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:20 pm

[/quote]
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:19 pm

Traveller wrote:
You are right, but I can’t say about others, but I say about myself that I can judge to any person in seconds, that where he has spent his time or how far he has yet travelled in Alchemy. And this thing everyone better know about me.

Are you confused about what kind of Matter I use? My "red earth" is the same thing mentioned in your dialogues when speaking Philosophically. You have seen a picture. So has everyone else. Did you see the crystals too? I can only suggest practicing judgement a little more before jumping to wrong conclusions. It seems much more practice is needed.

Why purposefully mislead...?

As you pointed out above, I am just a common person like everyone else here...The infatuation borderlines on homosexual infatuation/jealously.

Why all the interest in me, little ol' lowly SCHMLDVCH...?

Have you had a chance to work on your second PDF? We are all looking forward to reading it!

When do you plan to begin working? Every couple of weeks you have a new excuse why you haven't begun doing any Work. If it is just One Matter, why wait for a plethora of other things not needed in our Work??

Thank you for your continued contributions and long posts; they are a joy to read! Doesn't it feel so much better not to delete your posts every time you learn something new! It is wonderful to see where others are at and how quickly they grow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:21 am

Chasm wrote:
I've read Schmeldvich's posts. He doesn't mention his matter.

And Chasm I forget to mention, that he was also said that he has less hope about his work, so this is the reason that why he would not have been shared any information about his work, and when someone asked him that did you gain anything from your work, then he was said NO.

Chasm wrote:
Everybody wants to be the one to know and has adopted the style of jealous secrecy.

I was go to talk to MShoAT on his site, and he also used the same words of “Secrecy and Jealousy” so after reading the above statement you can better understand that who is on Jealousy and who is on Secrecy.  Laughing

Schmeldvich wrote:
Are you confused about what kind of Matter I use? My "red earth" is the same thing mentioned in your dialogues when speaking Philosophically. You have seen a picture. So has everyone else. Did you see the crystals too? I can only suggest practicing judgement a little more before jumping to wrong conclusions. It seems much more practice is needed.

There are some kind of red Earths which is useful in Alchemy, but which I was mentioned above, I have worked on it but didn’t test its powers as a medicine, because according to the recipe or my own knowledge it should to be extracted by using the SVP.

And I did see the picture but it was blurred and what about the crystals there is no crystals appear in the work.

Schmedvich wrote:
The infatuation borderlines on homosexual infatuation/jealously.

These things are more common in your society, as I was listening news where it was saying that now the government have also passed a law for homosexuality ???

Schmeldvich wrote:
Why all the interest in me, little ol' lowly SCHMLDVCH...?

I am not interested in your ignorance, attitude or any discovery, but you are the one who is taking interest in me, even you don’t know that what I have done yet, but you are continuously hitting your posts with these stupid words that I have not done anything yet.

Let me tell you that neither you are a moderator of this site nor I. Where you have owned the site you can better go there to fool them by using your search bar. And start a new thread on some new topic.  cheers

Schmeldvich wrote:
When do you plan to begin working? Every couple of weeks you have a new excuse why you haven't begun doing any Work. If it is just One Matter, why wait for a plethora of other things not needed in our Work??

I didn’t practice yet the way of Glauber, because when I have IPhone 10 then why I will use the IPhone 7. But I work on it very soon, as I was doing this only for all of you, who didn’t able to find anything yet in this field.

Schmeldvich wrote:
Doesn't it feel so much better not to delete your posts every time you learn something new!

This case I have seen in all of you who are suspecting or searching different things on the forums, but from the very first day when I was come here on internet then I had the proper understanding of the Art, and I was not confused anywhere, how I started to share, peoples who was read those things they better know, even they also include among one of the ignorants. Because for a better judgement you have to be on the same level.

But in your case I want to ask something that when a group of some imprudent peoples from all around world get together on different forums to talk on this topic of Alchemy, where they don’t have any idea that what they are talking about, then what is the reason behind this, if it is not all about wasting their own time and the time of others ???

Peoples must come on internet when they have a sound understanding about the work, and can better provide the quotes from the books which they have collected during the search and reading the Alchemical literature thoroughly without using any search bar.  Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:27 am

Traveller wrote:
I have seen in all of you who are suspecting or searching different things on the forums, but from the very first day when I was come here on internet then I had the proper understanding of the Art, and I was not confused anywhere, how I started to share, peoples who was read those things they better know, even they also include among one of the ignorants. Because for a better judgement you have to be on the same level.

But in your case I want to ask something that when a group of some imprudent peoples from all around world get together on different forums to talk on this topic of Alchemy, where they don’t have any idea that what they are talking about, then what is the reason behind this, if it is not all about wasting their own time and the time of others ???

Peoples must come on internet when they have a sound understanding about the work.

This site is for people to learn. We are all babes in the Art and we need to grow!

This is why this forum is here; so we can learn! Conversing with you guys is exciting.

I don't know about you, but I am here to learn all that I can!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:36 am

Schmeldvich wrote:
This site is for people to learn. We are all babes in the Art and we need to grow!

This is why this forum is here; so we can learn! Conversing with you guys is exciting.

I don't know about you, but I am here to learn all that I can!

No, this is the wrong answer, read your first words, you said that as I was discovering new things, I was start deleting the older posts, so I was answering that when from the very first day I was come here on the forum, then I had a sound understanding about the Art.

But in place of this, all of you on the different forums waste your own time in writing and also waste the time of others when they go to read such things, which are written on the way of your learnings, exciting, growing, suspecting, error.

This is what I call wrong.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:21 pm

Schmedvich wrote:
When do you plan to begin working? Every couple of weeks you have a new excuse why you haven't begun doing any Work. If it is just One Matter, why wait for a plethora of other things not needed in our Work??

Traveller wrote:
I didn’t practice yet the way of Glauber, because when I have IPhone 10 then why I will use the IPhone 7. But I work on it very soon, as I was doing this only for all of you, who didn’t able to find anything yet in this field.

I was forgotten to tell you, that i have already completed my commitment, this is the main reason that why we didn't choose to work on this way of Glauber, because when we already have a prepared red Glass of Gold, then why to waste our time in practicing this way of Glauber, and i am also willing to send it to some special persons, to whom i shared this secret.

I was already said on the forum that there are two things which comes in this minor way of Alchemy, first is the way of Glauber and second is naturally found in nature both having the same properties according to the Alchemical perspective.

And when we will experience its marvelous effects then we will better inform you because the matter is not harmful but it is found widely in nature in almost everything.

Again i will keep my words, that when at the very first day i was come here on the internet forums then i had a complete sound understanding of the Art. And this secret of red manna (red gum of Mary) i was not divulging to anyone, but then one person come to ask me respectfully about the mentioned both gums of Mary Prophetessa and then after leaving the first gum, i willing to share with him the knowledge of the second gum, i told him the right name, right references of the books where is mentioned this gum, as well as i also put the right instructions that how to work on it, and prepare a good medicine from it. So because of him, i was willing to share this secret, which i had discovered before coming onto this forum.

And then for making a course for the beginners, I put this red gum into the way of Minor Alchemy, along with the work of Glauber, because both in properties, and alchemical perspective are the same things.

So that's why my friend, the work of Glauber delayed which you were want to see here pictorially. And because of this reason, I left the way of the Glauber for some more time, and again entangled myself in my own work.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:16 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
I've read Schmeldvich's posts. He doesn't mention his matter.

And Chasm I forget to mention, that he was also said that he has less hope about his work, so this is the reason that why he would not have been shared any information about his work, and when someone asked him that did you gain anything from your work, then he was said NO.

Chasm wrote:
Everybody wants to be the one to know and has adopted the style of jealous secrecy.

I was go to talk to MShoAT on his site, and he also used the same words of “Secrecy and Jealousy” so after reading the above statement you can better understand that who is on Jealousy and who is on Secrecy.  Laughing
Traveller my brother, when I said that the texts have claimed that seekers have proceeded to use all types of matter as dew, philosophical dew, blood, etc, etc, to no avail, this was not an admission on my part as to the fallacy of my own work. I was agreeing with the texts that many have attempted to work with these matters and have failed. I just wanted to clarify this so that you don't use my words out of context as you are doing.
Also, "jealous secrecy" is the phrase the alchemists used to describe the attitude of those who intentionally meant to mislead as opposed to veil their intended message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Actually Sir if I truthfully tell you, then I was come here only to share some informations which I was collected in my long search and so I posted them here, and then I was leaving the place but at the same time you came here then for your respect I started to reply your posts. I remember I had already showed you some disrespect when I was come on your site, because I wasn’t able to see any way to convince you, that what I had to tell you, and you were also like the "one special person" choose the way of asking questions only for inquisition and amusement.

Chasm wrote:
I was agreeing with the texts that many have attempted to work with these matters and have failed.

I agree, they were failed, but all the Philosophers were literally using these things.

Chasm wrote:
Also, "jealous secrecy" is the phrase the alchemists used to describe the attitude of those who intentionally meant to mislead as opposed to veil their intended message.

No I was kidding, I didn’t show here anything like this, but only for answering to “100 questions, 0 achievement” I was mentioned such a thing, but it was literally wrong, I didn’t do here anything like this, and he also better know about this because he was regularly reading my posts.

But I agree that the useful informations I have deleted from here, but my most earlier posts were carrying the much valuable data for understanding this Art of Alchemy.

But all I shared here, the informations were 100% true and was originated not from a mind of the seeker but from the mind of a Philosopher.

I call myself a philosopher because whoever in this world successfully able to understand the way of few days, which carries the origins of the mystery of the whole universe, so naturally after the understanding of this one mystery, he also starts to comprehend other things of the world. Even I agree that we philosophers and the persons to whom God bless these secrets, we were like so innocent persons, we don't know much about the society, how to interact with the peoples and other social things which the common persons choose to live in this way. As well as I also didn't start to take the Stone, which I am looking to make in the upcoming spring, but still I say I can answer anything asked in this way of Alchemy, further the stone will also help me to develop my soul which has become so weak during my this loooong search.

Greetings to the Art of the Ancients, and Abuses to the Achievements of the Modern Sciences.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:30 am

I was reading some useful informations in the way of making particular Mercury for metals in a Minor Alchemy, which I was collected from the writings of Glauber,...

Glauber wrote:
Magnet
If anyone desires to extract some good thing from the Air, he must first well understand what will be a good Magnet, and how to make choice of an opportune place and time. For in a moist Season, you shall extract nothing but an unprofitable Water from the Air. Wherefore no man should undertake this lab¬or of extracting, unless in the height or midst of Summer, when the Air is very serene, void of Clouds, and hot with the Solar Rays. Because, at such a time, the Magnet, which you shall hang up in the Sun, immediately (from the hot Rays of the Sun) extracts a medicinal Water, which every one may use according to his Capacity. Also, I would have you to know, that various Magnets are found, by help of which Water may be extracted from the hot Air, but all such Waters make not for our Universal Medicine. Yet I am willing here to subjoin some of those vulgar Magnets.

I am again reminding the words of Kirk here, as he just said, so the same case we can see in a very passionate person, who was done a very big work in his life which was Chris Packe, who translated all the works of Glauber, which was of more than 3200 pages, you know why ?

Because once his friend was sent him some quantity of the real Mercury of the Philosophers, which is such a thing, that if someone even don't know that how to work on it, and choose to go even in a wrong direction, then in this case he also ends up in making something, as I myself witnesses this fact.

So by using that Mercury he with his other friend was able to make some Gold, when he was put it on some Gold, and it was resulted in some imitation of Gold.

So this was the only reason that why Chris started to find a way of making that Mercury in one of the simple understandable writings which was of Glauber, and in result he happily translate all his works into English from the German.

I was read this in the center of his writings where Chris was mentioned such a thing, and told us about his intention in the works of Glauber, which was all about that he was looking for the preparation of that Mercury. Because he was unable to understand the books of the philosophers and so in result seeking the same thing in the works of Glauber. Which was his other option, as kirk said rightly about it.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   

Back to top Go down
 
Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Back to top 
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Traveling inside HUGE tree, salt poured on head
» No More Christian Nice Girl!!!
» Lot's Wife Turned to Salt-How Could They Know?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: