The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirk

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 246
Age : 58
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:09 pm

Having not visited this thread in some time, i see much has been missed by myself... and it be must re-read, as there is a great deal of insight indeed.

Traveller the PDF will be a joy to read, thank you.


Like lone wolfs in a forest, we come across each other. I find it to be  wonderful witnessing the restraint of the Ego and the display of respect. Are we not in fact the lead, which as Artists, turn to Gold?



   Traveller wrote:
      I want to confess something, that all the GW workers are very             sweet, even the matter is very disgusting, really.


-They do reveal themselves to my surprise, like a candy found in the bottom of a bag, that is if we discuss the same matter!   lol!  



To dig is to discover and yet I can get confused all together, one day my eyes will be clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:59 pm

An Excerpt From Alchemy Processes:

Traveller wrote:

I think I am going to mad here, I already told you, that don't try to match your method with any of the other book, it means the books which wrote on uriine;, but here what I am seeing that you are matching your way, with the books of the philosophers, which wrote on some other subject, oh man.

Here I am trying to find out the truth behind the books written on the subject of uriine;, and if you have something relevant then please cooperate, and if not then please don't make it complex, this is where I am searching, this side was already out of my mind, but I started on reading and trying to find out the truth only because of you guys.

In my last two posts he is clearly telling us that gross fixed salt of GW is of no use for us, and I also told there the reason that Why ? because the quotes of Glauber clearly tells us the right strategy that where he used the Carbonate minerals to activate his Carbonate salt (NH4)2CO3, and I was not the one, who told him to do such a thing, and discard the fixed Salt of GW, and contrary to this as you are saying that you are using the remaining dregs of GW, then funny thing is, that you are trying to match your method with the books of the philosophers, I already told you, just keep your approach where we find the books on , and no where else.
Thanks.


Traveller, don't become upset with me. Wink

I ask you this, not just for me, but for everyone else who wishes to know...What in your opinion is the starting matter in the great work?
Also, what are the starting matters that you can name from any of the classical alchemists?

What makes you so sure that they are not speaking of urii?

Here is a tract translated from original Sanskrit written as all the other alchemical texts...veiled! Yet when you read it, it is clear what the matter in question derives from. Also, the original Sanskrit texts existed long before Glauber. If you can date the original Sanskrit works, (Vedas), then you are quite worthy of your salt my friend.

A curious legend which tells of the origins of both amrita and of the wrathful aspect of the Bodhisattva Vajrapani is told in "Buddhism in Tibet" [Schlagintweit, pp. 114-117]. The legend is drawn from the Dri Med Zhel Phreng (Tibetan: "The Immaculate Crystal Garland") a Tibetan work which, presumably, is itself a translation of a Sanskrit original. Here is Schlagintweit's translation:

The legend about Chakdor

"Once upon a time the Buddhas all met together on the top of Mount Meru, to deliberate upon the means of procuring the water of life, Dutsi, which lies concealed at the bottom of the deep ocean. In their benevolence, they intended, as soon as they obtained the water of life, to distribute it amongst the human race as a powerful antidote against the strong poison Hala, which the evil demons, at this period, had been using with such mischievous effect against mankind.

In order to procure the antidote they determined to churn the ocean with the mountain Meru, and so cause the water of life to rise to the surface of the sea. This they did, and delivered the water of life to Vajrapani, with orders to secure it safely until a future meeting, when they would impart it to living beings. But the monster Rahu, a Lhamayin, happened to hear of this precious discovery, and having carefully watched Vajrapani's movements, seized an opportunity, in the absence of the latter, to drink the water of life; not satisfied with this act, he even voided his water deliberately into the vessel. He then hurried away as fast as possible, and had already proceeded a great distance, when Vajrapani came home, and having perceived the theft, instantly set out in pursuit of the culprit.

In the course of his flight Rahu had passed the sun and moon, whom he menaced with vengeance, should they venture to betray him to Vajrapani. His searches proving fruitless, Vajrapani betook himself to the sun, and asked him about Rahu. But the sun replied evasively, saying that he had certainly seen somebody passing a long time ago, but had paid no particular attention as to who it was. The moon, on the other hand, returned a candid answer, only requesting that Vajrapani would not repeat it before Rahu. Upon this information Rahu was shortly afterwards overtaken, when he got such a terrible blow from Vajrapani's scepter [i.e. vajra] that, besides receiving many wounds, his body was split in two parts, the lower part of the body with the legs being entirely blown off.

The Buddhas once more held a meeting, in which they deliberated upon the best means of disposing of Rahu's uriine. To pour it out would have been most dangerous to human beings, as it contained a large quantity of the poison Hala hala; they therefore determined that Vajrapani should drink it, in just punishment for the carelessness through which the water of life was lost. Accordingly he was forced to do so, when his fair, yellow complexion was changed by the effects of this potion into a dark one. Vajrapani conceived, from his transfiguration, a most violent rage against all evil demons, and in particular against Rahu, who, notwithstanding his deadly wounds, was prevented from dying by the water of life. This powerful water, however, dropped from his wounds and fell all over the world, numerous medicinal herbs springing up on the spots where it touched the soil.

A severe punishment was also inflicted upon Rahu by the Buddhas themselves; they made a horrible monster of him, replaced his legs by the tail of a dragon, formed nine different heads from his broken one, the principal wounds were made into an enormous throat, and the lesser ones into so many eyes. Rahu, who had ever distinguished himself from his fellow-beings by his wickedness - in their earliest youth even the other gods had to suffer from his malignity - became, after this transformation, more dreadful than he was before.

His rage was turned especially towards the sun and the moon, who had betrayed him. He is constantly trying to devour them, particularly the moon, who displayed the most hostile disposition towards him. He overshadows them whilst trying to devour them, and thus causes eclipses; but owing to Vajrapani's unceasing vigilance, he cannot succeed in destroying them."
--------------------------------

If you've never seen uriine associated with these mythical tales which in my opinion clearly correlates with the work of the stone, then I would say that you haven't looked so well.

Is this delusional that texts have existed for ages hiding the gift of heaven which lies in uriine? Certainly not!

Perhaps what you are referring to is a chemical analysis of uriine; for which others like Aristole and Galen , have also had their inputs.

Traveller wrote:
So the matter of truth is, that Glauber is the very first and only source where uriine lovers can find their ways, even in any direction they want.

Again, this is just false. There are many allegorical tales that have as their subject, uriine veiled in some form or another.
I don't know if I'm misunderstanding you. It appears to me that you are a proponent of the use of synthetic substances to carry on the work of the alchemists. I can't say for certain that this is true because you praise the use of nitre gathered from the air.
The air is attached to the water which resides below the earth. The air is only rarified. The water mixes with all the feces of the earth and sublimes their essences into the air. So the wind carries it in its belly.

Now, I'll ask you this: If not for the water...Mercury, carrying that which is hidden within the earth...air, from whence would come the nitre ???
We know from the analysis of uriine, that nitre is an animal salt. Have you considered closely how it is that nitre may have got into the air?
Glauber calls uriine despicable, but the context in which he uses the word is a stab at the ignorant for elsewhere in his works, he states that every lost drop of uriine is to be bewailed for it is a treasure of insurmountable......blah, blah!

I would consider your foundations more closely if you were able to confirm that nitre exists outside of the gravity of the earth, but I'm unsure of whether this is the case.

by Boerhaave:
Processes upon SALTS.
PROCESS CXXVIII. The examination of nitre.

IN the chemical treatment of minerals, we are first to begin upon salts, these being generally required in the preparations of other fossils. And because among fossil salts, nitre, in its origin, nearly approaches to animals and vegetables, this must first be treated on, as being a kind of dubious thing among the three, and appearing to proceed from putrefied animals (that do not use sea salt) mix'd with alcali and lime , but of this we have sufficiently treated in the second part. It does not seem to be the nitrum, or litrum of the ancients.

Still, your analysis of Glauber and his writings is intriguing. I mean this with all sincerity, so don't let me detract my friend.

Traveller wrote:
Here I don’t have words, I can’t say anything, I don’t know in this condition what are the words in English, I am reading Glauber I already said that I am fascinated, he is working like a True Alchemist, a True Sage, but in a wrong way, his all works clearly telling us about the exact piece of Great Work, he is working exactly on the right things but in a wrong way, or can be said his way is right but things are wrong, and now if we come to your matter, It is again, the same condition, when I have come to the topic of his secret Salt in his book, then I realize your words were right, yes I am saying this, you can match your method with the books of the philosophers, (but in the step of using the dregs of uriine to putrefy it) but it is not the way, it is a wrong doing, but you can accomplish your work with the philosophers books, but I also would like to tell you, that not everything in their books will fit for your experiment, so I say, when the wrong things become fit in place of right things, and we can’t be able to judge that which thing we need to choose, even at the same time we are succeeding to see the results of our created thing, then we have no answer but only to enjoy our achievement, like Glauber.

I'm happy to see that we are moving towards some common ground in our discourse. Very Happy Still, it's a huge leap for you to even suggest that Glauber worked in any type of way that can be called wrong.
You are correct in that not everything written by Glauber will match my way. This is a certain fact. The reason for this is because although Glauber had developed a potent solvent...or two, he also developed the stone.
The matter of the dregs we can discuss later.

Now the reason I've posted this excerpt, is to show that our friend Traveller, is not reading with a philosophical eye, though he means to.
Yes my tone is lofty but with good cause. I've heard it all and seen nothing!
Now look here:

Traveller wrote:
because the quotes of Glauber clearly tells us the right strategy that where he used the Carbonate minerals to activate his Carbonate salt (NH4)2CO3, and I was not the one, who told him to do such a thing, and discard the fixed Salt of GW, and contrary to this as you are saying that you are using the remaining dregs of GW, then funny thing is, that you are trying to match your method with the books of the philosophers,

Glauber is telling the astute seeker, to cut off the head of the dark fixed matter. This is all! Traveller is a sophist! Not my term, but the ancients!

So I provided a tract on uriine from an Asian text and as you see his own words, he had nothing to say!
He challenged, I obliged, and now we can continue cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:19 am

Actually now a days I am typing out a very different thing in regarding to the answer of tAlchemist's question on Divine Providence, so its really hard for me to take such a time which I can spend with your discussions, in a fruitful way, because which fruit you are looking here in our discussion it is not Sour as you mentioned earlier, but it is disgusting, which you rot yourself as there were your own words that "when it putrefies in your house then it becomes really hard to keep this at home, because the whole house becomes filled with the most disgusting smell", while in the books of the philosophers they say, that when the time of nativity comes then the whole house will be filled with a most PLEASANT smell, and not any DISGUSTING smell.  lol!

Chasm wrote:
Now the reason I've posted this excerpt, is to show that our friend Traveller, is not reading with a philosophical eye, though he means to.

I already told you that for understanding my words, you have to be reborn again 7 times. But still I am not sure that you will be able to understand it, and able to get out of this fever of disgusting Uriine, so what I was saying in those words which you quoted here that you can match your work with the books of the philosophers, but don't expect the same fruit by following their books in this way.

Chasm wrote:
Glauber is telling the astute seeker, to cut off the head of the dark fixed matter. This is all! Traveller is a sophist! Not my term, but the ancients!

I was said to you this, that you can match your works with the books of the philosophers in the sense, because at that time you were continuously arguing against me if you remember, and telling me in your words of sarcasm that you have to use the dregs in your work of Uriine. So in that case I was said to you, that you can go for it, but it will still be in a little wrong way. You have to read it once again and try to grasp the meanings that I was clearly saying that it will still be in a wrong way, but in either of the condition, it will always give you the results only in a Minor way.

You can yourself witness for this fact, as you could not be able to accomplish any successful transmutation in this Minor way, where if you proceed rightly then still you cannot able to effect anything in this way. These are my confirmed words for you, and for your work, mind it and prove it that you have got something more than any precipitation of the same Gold which you were used in your work in the start.

And for giving here the answer of your question, then as I was told you earlier that Glauber didn’t mention anywhere in his whole writings to use the dregs of Uriine, but if you have read his writings then for reminding of it I say, that he has mentioned many times to discard the dregs of Uriine because his all works doesn't involve anywhere any dregs of Uriine, but it is only your own invention, and for its sake of your wrong hard work, I was said that you can use dregs, but it will still be in a little wrong way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:56 am

Traveller wrote:
while in the books of the philosophers they say, that when the time of nativity comes then the whole house will be filled with a most PLEASANT smell, and not any DISGUSTING smell.  
This is true and I've repeated this countless times on Alchemy Processes, so stop deceiving yourself.

Traveller wrote:
You can yourself witness for this fact, as you could not be able to accomplish any successful transmutation in this Minor way, where if you proceed rightly then still you cannot able to effect anything in this way. These are my confirmed words for you, and for your work, mind it and prove it that you have got something more than any precipitation of the same Gold which you were used in your work in the start.

Again you deceive yourself. I have repeatedly said that no gold is used in the confection of the solvent. Absolutely zero! So here alone, your words are moot my friend. I wish you would stop using this tactic. It's misleading to put it politely.

Traveller wrote:
And for giving here the answer of your question, then as I was told you earlier that Glauber didn’t mention anywhere in his whole writings to use the dregs of Uriine, but if you have read his writings then for reminding of it I say, that he has mentioned many times to discard the dregs of Uriine because his all works doesn't involve anywhere any dregs of Uriine, but it is only your own invention, and for its sake of your wrong hard work, I was said that you can use dregs, but it will still be in a little wrong way.
To discard the dreggs philosophically, is to make the black white, like this the head is cut off, the dreggs are no longer dreggs. This is my personal experience. In any case, I will wait and watch your developments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Chasm wrote:
Traveller wrote:
You can yourself witness for this fact, as you could not be able to accomplish any successful transmutation in this Minor way, where if you proceed rightly then still you cannot able to effect anything in this way. These are my confirmed words for you, and for your work, mind it and prove it that you have got something more than any precipitation of the same Gold which you were used in your work in the start.

Again you deceive yourself. I have repeatedly said that no gold is used in the confection of the solvent. Absolutely zero! So here alone, your words are moot my friend. I wish you would stop using this tactic. It's misleading to put it politely.

Read it again I was also not saying that you are using any Gold for making your solvent, but I was telling that when you are making your powder which you are claiming that it is a PHILOSOPHER STONE, then about its transmutation power I was telling you, that it will hardly transmute a metal into Gold in the same amount which you were already used in its preparation.

What kind of a GREAT WORK it is ???

Tell me that you are successfully able to achieve a transmutation in a greater amount, which is not possible because your work is a work of a Charlatan, and nothing else, you are fooling yourself and others.

You haven't able to achieve anything by using your disgusting Uriine.

Because the theory of your work is not mentioned either in any book of Chemistry, not in any book of Alchemy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Traveller wrote:
Tell me that you are successfully able to achieve a transmutation in a greater amount, which is not possible because your work is a work of a Charlatan, and nothing else, you are fooling yourself and others.
You haven't able to achieve anything by using your disgusting Uriine.
Traveller, this is a fair criticism. I've spoken of proof many times which if you remember, I said that no one will provide, no one can provide without giving himself away.
However, I said that those who are working in the right way, may judge the work of others by an image and even that is not enough.
But I am not the one claiming to be an adept here, you are!
I have made my own inroads making my own confections, yet I have never claimed to be an adept in possession of the PHILOSOPHERS STONE. In fact, who would do such a thing?
In any case, I don't mind that you deflect yet again, but let's keep things honest.
As I've said, I am content to wait for your results should you wish to share any aspect of them once you've begun your work again.

Respectfully,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Chasm wrote:
I have made my own inroads making my own confections, yet I have never claimed to be an adept in possession of the PHILOSOPHERS STONE.

Yes this is the right and exact theory of your work, so you accept it that it is your own mind-made thing, where you didn’t choose any method which might have mentioned in the 10,000 books of the philosophers but you made your own new method.

Now I want to point another thing,

Why the philosophers mentioned in their books about the multiplication of their stone in either quantity and quality ???

Because they were about to say that until it will not be multiplied it will not attain the power for transmutation, even they were talking about the real Philosophers Stone in their books,…

Then why you expect that your dead powder will having any power to transmute any metal even it is not any real Philosophers Stone ???

Where the real Philosophers Stone also need a complete process of Multiplication or Fermentation before it can be projected on any metal in fusion.

I think you are again trying to fool me, or others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:32 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
I have made my own inroads making my own confections, yet I have never claimed to be an adept in possession of the PHILOSOPHERS STONE.

Traveller wrote:
Yes this is the right and exact theory of your work, so you accept it that it is your own mind-made thing, where you didn’t choose any method which might have mentioned in the 10,000 books of the philosophers but you made your own new method
.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves my friend.  Very Happy
I accept that what I've done is derived from my interpretation of the 10,000 books. I didn't make my own method. I have come to the conclusion that all of the methods are the same. That's all!

Traveller wrote:
Now I want to point another thing,

Why the philosophers mentioned in their books about the multiplication of their stone in either quantity and quality ???

Because they were about to say that until it will not be multiplied it will not attain the power for transmutation, even they were talking about the real Philosophers Stone in their books,…

The simple answer is that one may wish to possess more stone with more power. The science of this is the arcanum classified under multiplication where the power/quality of the stone can be increased in increments of 10 through rectification. We discussed this at Alchemy Processes. The quantity can be increased by using that which is elevated to raise a subject of like nature to a higher level. All of this we've already taken up.

Traveller wrote:
Then why you expect that your dead powder will having any power to transmute any metal even it is not any real Philosophers Stone ???

You keep getting ahead of yourself, but it's ok! This statement is nonsensical!

Traveller wrote:
Where the real Philosophers Stone also need a complete process of Multiplication or Fermentation before it can be projected on any metal in fusion.

I think you are again trying to fool me, or others.

Here, you make sense, but I'm not trying to confuse. This is why we are talking my friend. We will all interpret differently, but through discussion, along with our praxis, we can form better ideas of completing the GW (Hollandus), or the subsequent works of the alchemists having completed  the GW.
Many seeker haven't understood that the GW is a prerequisite.
Many simply see GW and squabble over uriine like you jocolor

But when someone, like myself engages with another, like yourself, we set the stage for greater understanding by addressing those many points of error that Hollandus speaks of.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Chasm wrote:
The simple answer is that one may wish to possess more stone with more power. The science of this is the arcanum classified under multiplication where the power/quality of the stone can be increased in increments of 10 through rectification. We discussed this at Alchemy Processes. The quantity can be increased by using that which is elevated to raise a subject of like nature to a higher level. All of this we've already taken up.

I have the exact work in multiplying your disgusting medicine, which neither you, nor anyone else ever able to understand or either accomplish, because these secrets belongs to the Wisdom of the Adepts, so I am asking you, that do you all successfully able to increment your Stone, by 10 times in either power/quality, and is there anyone including you, who has able to achieve its good power in transmutation after its right multiplication ???

And what is the difference b/w GW and Uriine as you used these words in your previous post ?



Last edited by Traveller on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
The simple answer is that one may wish to possess more stone with more power. The science of this is the arcanum classified under multiplication where the power/quality of the stone can be increased in increments of 10 through rectification. We discussed this at Alchemy Processes. The quantity can be increased by using that which is elevated to raise a subject of like nature to a higher level. All of this we've already taken up.

I have the exact work in multiplying your disgusting medicine, which neither you, nor anyone else ever able to understand or either accomplish, because these secrets belongs to the Wisdom of the Adepts, so I am asking you, that do you all successfully able to increment your Stone, by 10 times in either power/quality, and is there anyone including you, who has able to achieve its good power in transmutation after its right multiplication ???
And what is the difference b/w GW and Uriine as you used these words in your previous post ?

A little megalomania here now? jocolor
Yes, yes, we know that you are an Adept! Sure!

Did you forget our talks regarding proofs? How soon we forget...that I wish nothing but to learn of your understanding.

I don't want you to give me any special informations. I seek only to affirm that you have a proper understanding being the adept you profess to be.
This is why we use these forums.

You are taking things personally when you should not.

GW is abbreviated and can refer to the Great Work.
Many see GW and refer it to Golden Water...your disgusting uriine which inhabits your pure and sacred body at this very moment  Razz
You can do nothing about it lest you die! So, despite your despise of this GW, it is what it is, viz. life, for you and the rest of us.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Chasm wrote:
A little megalomania here now?

I am actually trying to pull out some useful truths from you before we continue anymore.

Am I an Adept or Not, this thing will always be remained within myself, but I want to show you along with your disgusting work that where are you.  affraid

Chasm wrote:
I accept that what I've done is derived from my interpretation of the 10,000 books. I didn't make my own method. I have come to the conclusion that all of the methods are the same. That's all!

No, in all the 10,000 books there is not mentioned any one method to make the Stone, there are 100s of methods, which lead to different particular, and universal medicines through different ways.

I think you are trying to confuse everyone, or maybe there is a problem in your head, that first you are agreeing that your stone is not the real Philosophers Stone, and then you are matching your method with the books of the Philosophers.

Why are you saying that it will multiply by 10 times in power, if you said that it is not the real Stone, because these things of multiplying the power by 10 times are attributed to the real stone which is mentioned in the books of the Philosophers.

And I was referring to the method of Multiplying your disgusting medicine, in the way of Minor Alchemy, which will never take the place of the Major works as you were referred to 10 by 10.

I think you have a problem your statements are variably changing, but what I am trying to tell you from the very very start, which you also better know that your practiced work is nothing but only a Minor or Lower work, so why are you looking for its multiplication in the books of the Philosophers ???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
A little megalomania here now?

I am actually trying to pulling out the useful truths from you before we continue anymore.

Chasm wrote:
I accept that what I've done is derived from my interpretation of the 10,000 books. I didn't make my own method. I have come to the conclusion that all of the methods are the same. That's all!

Traveller wrote:
No, in all the 10,000 books there is not mentioned any one method to make the Stone, there are 100s of methods, which lead to different particular, and universal medicines through different ways.

chasm369 wrote:
Hollandus wrote:
"...stay with the Great Art, or the great Elixir, as your foregathers did. When you have accomplished that, you may try other operations of Nature with greater confidence. But if you do otherwise, you are not following my advice. To begin with, take in hand the Great Work, because there is no worry in it..."

Traveller wrote:
I think you are trying to confuse everyone, or maybe there is problem in your head, that first you are agreeing that your stone is not the real Philosophers Stone, and then you are matching your method with the books of the Philosophers.

Traveller, I've told you often of your assumptions. The adeptii have always endeavoured to remain anonymous for their very safety. This is not to say that I am an adept, but why would anyone agree so openly to being one is my point. If you were joking, that's one thing, but you're not.
Again, I'm not trying to confuse, but on the contrary, I wish to clarify for the mutual better understanding of whomever cares to participate.
My interpretation, in my eyes, is seen in all of the texts. This may be unique to me in your eyes, but I don't think so!

Traveller wrote:
Why are you saying that it will multiply by 10 times in power, if you said that it is not the real Stone, because these things of multiplying the power by 10 times are attributed to the real stone which is mentioned in the books of the Philosophers.

I've never confirmed nor denied is the phrase!
What I've done is given you my understanding which we may debate to a conclusion.

Traveller wrote:
And I was referring to the method of Multiplying your disgusting medicine, in the way of Minor Alchemy, which will never take the place of the Major works as you were referred to 10 by 10
.

Perhaps this Minor way is the culprit. I've attempted to elicit your meaning which to me appears a thing of chymistry. Chymistry is not alchemy.
As Hollandus has said, "stay with the Great Work, like this you can't go wrong."  And all the other works become easy, all other works being the hundreds of ways that you speak of!

My regards,


Last edited by chasm369 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:01 am

Chasm wrote:
As Hollandus has said, "stay with the Great Work, like this you can't go wrong."  And all the other works become easy, all other works being the hundreds of ways that you speak of!

Which Hollandus, when your work is out of their books.

If you cannot provide any quote from the book where is actually written your mind-made work, then why are you messing with the books of the philosophers, as your end results are far different from their books, in either of the case that whether you use Dregs or Drugs, it doesn’t make a difference in anyway.  pirat

Chasm wrote:
I've attempted to illicit your meaning which to me appears a thing of chymistry. Chymistry is not alchemy.

You have fixed your Psychological (not Philosophical) mind on disgusting Uriine, so all other works you feel that it belongs to Chemistry, even I say that if Hollandus didn’t use Uriine in his work, then you will start to say that his work will also be a work of Chemistry.  Suspect

I have said that we already have a right tincture of Gold (red manna), but we will practice the other way to extract the tincture from common Gold, only for our FUN, where we will learn that how to extract its tincture by using the Universal Principles of Nature, which I called and named the Mercury of the Mines. So we will practice the work of making Mercury for Gold just for FUN by using the Oil of Tartar in place of Disgusting Uriine.

That after its proper understanding, the seeker can put his steps ahead towards the Mercury of the Philosophers. Which is again not possible without comprehending the works of nature, so these are our minor works to understand our nature which is working around us.

We are not doing any work of a Charlatan, but our Minor or Lower work also have a good, clear history in the books of the philosophers, which is not our mind-made thing.

I agree that our work to make Mercury for Gold, will not be as the work of Glauber, but it will be in a little different way, but again our meanings were always be the same. I don’t need your explanation of your mind-made process, because we are following a theory from a book, which will be our extra work on common Gold, after leaving our prepared tincture of Gold (red Gum of Marry).

You just spend your rest of Life with Uriine, by loving it, and try to discover New to New methods for multiplying your curious Tincture, which is your own discovery. clown

Regards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:46 am

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
As Hollandus has said, "stay with the Great Work, like this you can't go wrong."  And all the other works become easy, all other works being the hundreds of ways that you speak of!

Traveller wrote:
Which Hollandus, when your work is out of their books, if you cannot provide any quote from the book where is actually written your mind-made work, then why are you messing with the books of the philosophers, as your end results are far different from their books, in either of the case that whether you use Dregs or Drugs, it doesn’t make a difference in anyway.  

Aaahaha!!! More good humour nice!!! lol! illicit/elicit, two thumbs up  cheers


Chasm wrote:
I've attempted to elicit your meaning which to me appears a thing of chymistry. Chymistry is not alchemy.

Traveller wrote:
You have fixed your Psychological (not Philosophical) mind on disgusting Uriine, so all other works you feel that it belongs to Chemistry, even I say that if Hollandus didn’t use Uriine in his work, then you will start to say that his work will also be a work of Chemistry.
Did Hollandus not show us his starting matter openly?

Traveller wrote:
I have said that we already have a right tincture of Gold (red manna), but we will practice the other way to extract the tincture from common Gold, only for our FUN, where we will learn that how to extract its tincture by using the Universal Principles of Nature, which I called and named the Mercury of the Mines. So we will practice the work of making Mercury for Gold just for FUN by using the Oil of Tartar in place of Disgusting Uriine.

Traveller, do you understand what it means to already have a proper red tincture of gold? What sense is there for you or anyone else to practice some other way? Common gold will only be solved by its own Mercury.
But I guess it's just as you say... for fun! Very Happy


Traveller wrote:
That after its proper understanding, the seeker can put his steps ahead towards the Mercury of the Philosophers. Which is again not possible without comprehending the works of nature, so these are our minor works to understand our nature which is working around us.

We are not doing any work of a Charlatan, but our Minor or Lower work also have a good, clear history in the books of the philosophers, which is not our mind-made thing.

I agree that our work to make Mercury for Gold, will not be as the work of Glauber, but it will be in a little different way, but again our meanings were always be the same. I don’t need your explanation of your mind-made process, because we are following a theory from a book, which will be our extra work on common Gold, after leaving our prepared tincture of Gold (red Gum of Marry).

Sure, I guess I sorta understand what you're saying...sorta!  Very Happy
Hey, how about we abbreviate Disgusting Uriine  to DISGUROT .
This will stand for disgusting uriine of Traveller. This way, we won't have to mention the word again since it pains you that Allah has put it into your body in perpetuity...AND, there is absolutely nothing that you can do about it. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:10 am

Chasm wrote:
Did Hollandus not show us his starting matter openly?

But I said above that he has showed us his end results, can You as well as Others,…

Chasm wrote:
At that time I joined the BoA forum to defend a member who was working in the right way when about 3000 others were working in the wrong way.

So will you prove that any of You ever able to get the same end results which the same Hollandus mentioned in the same book ???

Chasm wrote:
Traveller, do you understand what it means to already have a proper red tincture of gold? What sense is there for you or anyone else to practice some other way?

Ripley Revived wrote:
The Labyrinthian path, which is fit only for the great ones of the earth to tread in; the other the Daedalean Path, an easy way of small cost for the poor of the world to enterprise.

Again you are showing your ignorance, so as you are not familiar with the books of the philosophers because your mind-made Work is not belongs to their books, so for your confirmation I would like to tell you, that philosophers tells us on many places in their books, that there is a way of poor, or farmer, which we use to confect the Stone without using any Gold.

In Reply Revived and in many other books there is mentioned about this work, but it is all about Majus and again not relevant to your disgusting Minor work.

And yes Allah put this matter in us, but its right use is to eliminate from the body where it is already useless, and you are using the same thing which our body is throwing away, is it look convenient.  scratch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
Did Hollandus not show us his starting matter openly?

Traveller wrote:
But I said above that he has showed us his end results, can You as well as Others,

Hollandus has shown us his very successful results and his first combination of matters yes? So follow the recipe and see what you obtain. You will get a lesson in chymistry. I will wait for you to do this.
The instruction is available for everyone who can actually read it.
I've shown you an image on another thread. You've dismissed it.  Very Happy
I love that you dismiss it. It proves nothing to anyone...except for me!

Chasm wrote:
At that time I joined the BoA forum to defend a member who was working in the right way when about 3000 others were working in the wrong way.

Traveller wrote:
So will you prove that any of You ever able to get the same end results which the same Hollandus mentioned in the same book ???
Traveller, again we speak of proofs when you've aleady dismissed an image and we've already spoken about the truth regarding proofs here using this media. It can never be satisfactory. Beside, who in their right mind would want to. I don't ask you for these things. I just wanna talk to you dude  afro

Chasm wrote:
Traveller, do you understand what it means to already have a proper red tincture of gold? What sense is there for you or anyone else to practice some other way?

Ripley Revived wrote:
The Labyrinthian path, which is fit only for the great ones of the earth to tread in; the other the Daedalean Path, an easy way of small cost for the poor of the world to enterprise.

Traveller wrote:
Again you are showing your ignorance, so as you are not familiar with the books of the philosophers because your mind-made Work is not belongs to their books, so for your confirmation I would like to tell you, that philosophers tells us on many places in their books, that there is a way of poor, or farmer, which we use to confect the Stone without using any Gold.
Yes, the noble path and the less noble path, neither of which you seem to understand  Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
In Reply Revived and in many other books there is mentioned about this work, but it is all about Majus and again not relevant to your disgusting Minor work.

I believe most of your confusion is the labelling of what you call Minor in the work. It's not even alchemy, it's chymistry.
Alchemy involves the secret solvent.

Traveller wrote:
And yes Allah put this matter in us, but its right use is to eliminate from the body where it is already useless, and you are using the same thing which our body is throwing away, is it look convenient
Yes, you accept this. Allah has put it directly into your hand that you may partake of all HIS blessings which you greedily consume daily.
And his generosity is such that once you've satiated yourself, HE offers you more, in HIS way, but the ignorant despise his eternal offering because they are blind...blind,blind! scratch
AlchemyForums wrote:

From Alchemy Forums:
A clever seeker learning in his own way, what Glauber was attempting to show. This was posted today
.

"Hello again.
Hi all, been a while, lot of water under the bridge has passed since my last visit in which I spoke about O3 (ozone). Was pleasantly surprised to find some nice messages in my inbox regarding the matter plus a few friends requests.

Without further ado I suppose i'd better update everyone on how things are going and any discoveries made. From my last posts you may recall that I described the process in which the sages of old placed sheets on the ground in order to collect the dew and it was of my opinion that star light (ultraviolet) caused the Dew to be impregnated with O3 or as it is described in science Ozone. It was then discussed that Ozone became a donor particle in transmutation of Ag to create the 32 Electron valance and the 32 Proton nucleus of Au. Obviously on the principle that 4 Oxygen atoms account for for the 32 needed subatomic particles.

This was to show people that cold fusion is responsible for transmutation and can be explained in a scientific way and that sometimes it is not always wise to look at more mystic ways to be able to determine the causes of transmutation.

Like I explained a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then and I've learned quite a lot more and after investing in equipment for my studies i've been lucky enough to see some amazing biological and scientific results of experimentation with O3 as a donor particle.

Firstly, I purchased a good Ozone machine which could produce massive amounts of O3 both in water and in the air. First thing I did was remove a wart off my finger which had been plaguing me for 5 years, that took 3 days, then I removed a mole from the left side of my chest which didn't look nice, that dropped off after 2 days and never returned. The FDA warns people that more even small amounts of O3 can kill you, during the months of self experimentation I exposed myself to massive amounts and TBH, it never bothered me in the slightest but be sure you know the risks before anyone messes with this stuff.

Here is a little story which you might find interesting: At work 18 months ago we had work health and fitness day, basically a doctor goes through the entire staff checking BP, diabetes, cholesterol and so forth. Prior to that week i'd been drinking lots of O3 impregnated spring water, almost every day in fact. Anyway to cut a long story short on my cholesterol test my result was 0.0. The doctor was displeased with the result blaming a duff blood sample and did it again. Same result - 0.0. She reminded me that never in the history of cholesterol testing had 0.0 ever shown up and was convinced I was extremely ill and recommended I visit hospital to which I declined. I knew it was the O3 but I never told her or anyone for that matter.

So my first experiences with O3 were biological and I knew from that day forward that it was the effect of O3 on my autoimmune system and it's ability to produce massive amounts of singlet Oxygen in my white blood cells that benefited me. I have currently put an halt to self Guinea pig syndrome using O3 because it answered the questions I asked of it.

As most of you know, O3 in rain water or spring water only lasts 20 minutes at room temperature hence the hour glass on the plates of the figures of Abraham. So a large part of my time was to try and understand how to trap O3 into another substance but not in a small way, in a massive way that is absolutely laced with trapped O3.

To cut a long story short and to be perfectly honest I didn't figure this part out for myself. I sort of read between the lines of Alchemical texts and modern scholars and was particularly interested in the Oak tree, seeing as it always appears in Alchemy in one form or another. It turned out that when you burn Oak and collect the ash, one of the left over products is Potassium salts and more specific Potassium Carbonate. After finding out how to isolate Potassium Carbonate from the ash which basically means you mix rain water with the Oak ash, filter out the carbon and residue then boil it to remove a few other nasties, finally boiling it off completely to leave pure Potassium Carbonate crystals, you get there.

Anyway as it turns out Potassium Carbonate is one of the most hygroscopic compounds out there which basically means it can absorb silly amounts of Oxygen and trap it in the lattice of the crystal structure, but would it trap O3 before it reverts back to O2 and becomes useless? The answer is - yes it does. But to understand you have to go back to the sages and again read between the lines. I was always intrigued by the process of heating up material at the temperature that an hen would brood on her eggs and wondered if this was something to do with it and indeed it has a whole bunch to do with it. For this I bought more equipment but it wasn't expensive, I bought a seven egg incubator for the purpose of hatching hen chicks, cut an hole in the dome lid so I could fit a glass jar into the incubator so that the top of the jar was out in open air.

Firstly I mixed about half a pint of O3 water out of my machine with 100 grams of Potassium Carbonate in a sealed jar and shuck it well till all was dissolved. (Make sure the jar seal is silicone because Ozone eats everything else including plastic and rubber). The PC will stay in solution if you leave it and nothing happens but if you set the incubator at 30c and place the jar in with half of the jar poking out of the incubator lid, the mixture starts to very slowly distill, water gathers on the upper part of the jar and drops back into the solution. It is during this constant distilling process that after about 3 days a black dust appears on the bottom of the jar, you can only just see it and under a magnifying glass you see that they are tiny black crystals. After about 5 days the process completely stops and I would say you only have enough black crystal to fill 1 cubic millimeter. If you siphon off the water, add more PC and O3 and go through the process again you get another cubic millimeter. It occured to me that you need gallons and gallons of water and KG's of PC and you need to work on a bigger scale and that's where I am at the moment, working out how to make more black crystal quicker. Currently I have about 10 square mm of the stuff.

What is happening in this process? Well, I believe that the distilling process somehow causes the O3 and PC to create a previously unheard of crystal lattice and I believe if you fire the lattice for a period of time it will change it's composition to another unheard of lattice but as yet I haven't got that far yet and there is much to do. BTW, the black crystal is not Potassium permanganate, it has no purple lattice and what ever it is, it's extremely concentrated. I will return at an undisclosed date and update the forum where this has gone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:06 am

My real concern to our discussion was to open the truth behind your work, and the right work which I understand through my education by the help of Laws of Nature.

As we know that the preparation of the secret Sal Ammoniac of Glauber is the Heart of all of his writings, which you say that it is written esoterically, so there are some words which Glauber were said, right before giving the preparation of his secret Sal Ammoniac which preceding words helps us to understand his way or style of writings that is it written Esoterically or Exoterically.

Glauber wrote:
Of the Secret Sal Ammoniac.
Touching this our Secret Sal Ammoniac, I have made mention in divers of my written Books; but the way of Preparing it I have left to be divulged in this place. For after I was assured, that many had labored much to find out its Preparation and Fruitful use in Medicine and Chemistry; I resolved no longer to conceal the Preparation and Profitable use in Chemistry, of our Salmiack, from the Lovers of our Profession; but chiefly for sake of the Sick (to whom it may be a very great comfort and solace) I chose rather openly to divulge it, without any privy concealment, in these my writings; hoping that by that publication of this, I shall do good to many thousands of Men, and for a sign of triumphal Joy crows the Head (as with Laurel) of the victorious Queen of the Spagyric Art.

First of all, it is to be observed, that this Name is imposed upon this Subject, because it in many things agrees with common Sal Ammoniac. It pleased us to add the Epithet of Secret, because this Salt is known to very few in the whole world; and they who acquired it to themselves, neither published it, nor exposed the same to common use, but kept it to themselves as a great Secret; and as often as they made mention of that Salt in their Writings, they named it their Salmiack; for proof of which, if need were, I could produce many Examples.

Cosmopolita, being about to speak of this our Sal Ammoniac, cries out this: O our Sea ! O our Sal Ammoniac ! His Sea was Oil of Vitriol, and his Sal Ammoniac the Volatile Spirit of Uriine. When these two are joined together, they give forth from themselves our Secret Sal Ammoniac; by the help of which, so many wonderful works are performed in Medicine and Chemistry, as you shall here following hear.

Paracelsus and Helmont called this Salt, Alcahest; being that, of which the former writ little, but the latter very many things; and yet both kept the same secret to themselves only, insomuch as Helmont discovered it not, even to his own Son; and other Men, his intimates, requiring it of him, he put off saying, It is an Ens very difficult to be acquired: and thus lie freed himself from the importunate Intreaties of many. And how little others could get out of him, is manifest by the following Saying, which is thought to be his. The Liquor Alcahest is made of Blood and Uriine. It is credible that he might made such an Alcahest of those Subjects. But the reason why that kind of Alcahest may be prepared of Blood and Uriine, as well as of Oil of Vitriol and Spirit of Uriine, is this: There is a great affinity and similitude between the Macrocosm and Microcosm, viz. Man; insomuch as whatsoever may be had in the Macrocosm, may also be found in the lesser World Man. For as in the great World an Universal Acidity, viz. Vitriol, commonly is generated is Subterranean Fibers, Beds or Veins, and is there kept in perpetual Digestion by the Central Fire of the Earth, and at length ripened into Mineral and Metallic Bodies; so also, in the Body of every Man, the Blood of the Veins (as an Universal Microcosmic Acidity) is generated, and by long Digestion of the central Fire of the Heart augmented, meliorated, and at length transmuted into Flesh, Skin, and Bones. Therefore, in the Blood of Men or Animals you may find an Acidity, like to that which is found in the great World: Hence it may be said, that our Secret Sal Ammoniac may as well be prepared of the Blood and Uriine of Animals, as of Oil of Vitriol and Spirit of Uriine. Nevertheless, I say there is a vast difference between these two; for Oil of Vitriol may be amended and rendered more subtle by Rectificaiton, which Subtiliation cannot be effected with the Vitriolate Acidity of the Blood of Animals. Therefore we deservedly give the Priority to this rectified Oil of Vitriol, as being that, which in every Chemical Labor is found far more efficacious than that of Blood. For this cause leaving that Blood, let us set about the Preparation of our Secret Sal Ammoniac, with cleansed Oil of Vitriol and Spirit of Uriine subtly rectified.

Of the Preparation of our secret Sal Ammoniac.
Recipe. Of oil of vitriol excellently well deflegmated and rectified, one pound; upon which Oil of Vitriol, leisurely pour on so much highly rectified Spirit of Uriine, as until there is no more action each upon other, but they be mortified and still. In the conjunction, from two Contraries, arises a middle Salt. This operation being rightly performed, you will find a sharp penetrating Liquor, in which is a power of carrying upwards with itself the purest Essences from Animals, Vegetables, and Metals: which is what no other entity in nature is able to perform, as we purpose to show. Therefore if any one, desirous to make of this Salt Liquor a dry Salmiack, do in gently heat of Balneo abstract the unsavoury water thence, in the bottom will remain a fair white Salt, which is our Secret Sal-Armonniack; by the benefit of which wondrous works, may be performed in medicine and chemistry.

Now you say that this Oil of Vitriol which Glauber mentioned in his writings it is mean something else, which is your yellow Oil which you prepared by using your volatile fusible Salt of Uriine, over its Feces (dregs of Uriine) after digestion and repeat distillation to get a kind of Yellow Oil, which is the right Oil of Vitriol which Glauber has mentioned in the heart of his writings.

As I already said that you are the one who has spent your much of the time on this matter, so you can better give this answer for others enlightenment than anyone else.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:17 am

Traveller wrote:
Now you say that this Oil of Vitriol which Glauber mentioned in his writings it is mean something else, which is your yellow Oil which you prepared by using your volatile fusible Salt of Uriine, over its Feces (dregs of Uriine) after digestion and repeat distillation to get a kind of Yellow Oil, which is the right Oil of Vitriol which Glauber has mentioned in the heart of his writings.

As I already said that you are the one who has spent your much of the time on this matter, so you can better give this answer for others enlightenment than anyone else.

Traveller, you are very astute, but don't assume to be privy to my work.
You've posted Glaubers work using DISGUROT. So first of all, your sentiments towards it are misguided. Still you've demonstrated some understanding, however, since it appears you are still in doubt of my understanding in regards to the dreggs, I only suggest that you contemplate what I've said.
First, look closely at what you've posted. Glauber does not reveal the detailed preparation. This is easy to see. He omits some details of which I've been probing you to see if you in fact know them. Of this, I am not yet satisfied.
But at least we are closer to truth, and for this, two thumbs up! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:07 pm

Yes I was also talking about the purified earth when it becomes white, through dissolution with its own Spirit. I have read your posts in the thread of Spiritus Vini Philosophici.

But my question is, that is this method works every time through everyone’s GW, because of the difference of elemental impurities driven out of our Kidneys. Or it can only be practiced through restriction of Diet, Salt and other things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:57 pm

Traveller wrote:
Yes I was also talking about the purified earth when it becomes white, through dissolution with its own Spirit. I have read your posts in the thread of Spiritus Vini Philosophici.

But my question is, that is this method works every time through everyone’s GW, because of the difference of elemental impurities driven out of our Kidneys. Or it can only be practiced through restriction of Diet, Salt and other things.

Anybody practicing can use this method. BUT, as I've said, you must know the correct preparation. Nobody knows this preparation. This is why they fail.
Some adeptii say that a diet rich in wine is required, but this is a blind.
Sea salt can go through all of the digestions and in the end is unchanged.
You should know that the animal kingdom requires the vegetable AND mineral kingdom for its survival. Of this you can make some more finer judgements, which is why anonymous didn't recommend it in his correspondence of spiritus vini.


Regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:29 am

Chasm wrote:
Some adeptii say that a diet rich in wine is required, but this is a blind.
… which is why anonymous didn't recommend it in his correspondence of spiritus vini.

Don’t worry about this, because these things are mentioned in the books of the Philosophers.

There are some peers who are looking to find something in your words, so only for their sake I was about to ask you, that if someone ever able to discover your secret method then with this discovery how far he can go ???

I have already asked you about this many times, that if someone rightly able to make Mercury in your secret way, and also able to confect a Stone by using Gold, then is it apply on metals as 1 on 1 or it will take others somewhere a profit, like 1 on 2.

I want to end our fruitful discussion, but before giving the right answer,…be honest. God is watching and reading this Forum. Believe that!

Kind Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:37 pm

Traveller wrote:
There are some peers who are looking to find something in your words, so only for their sake I was about to ask you, that if someone ever able to discover your secret method then with this discovery how far he can go ???

Traveller, my words are a veritable rehashing of the words of the ancients. Those who are looking for meaning in my words and yet cannot see, have had a veil placed over their eyes by Allah the most wise.
I am not a Muslim. I am not a Christian, I am a child of God and a son of the art deemed worthy to see that which others do not!

Why am I here? I am here by the will of God to glorify His generosity even unto you and all others who desire to better come to know Him.
Otherwise, I'd sooner be spending time with my children than acting as a physician tending to the closed eyes of the unworthy.
This is not an insult.
We cannot all be worthy any more than all metals can be gold without enduring their due trials and tribulations, or coction. This is just the plain truth and reality. Truth is....I am and this is the reality.

Traveller wrote:
I have already asked you about this many times, that if someone rightly able to make Mercury in your secret way, and also able to confect a Stone by using Gold, then is it apply on metals as 1 on 1 or it will take others somewhere a profit, like 1 on 2.
Again, my way isn't any more secret than the ways of the philosophers. How many times must I state this? The solvent is the key, with this you can do all that the alchemists claim, including making the aurum potabili,
the projection powder, the augmentations and multiplications IF and only if you understand, otherwise you will fail...miserably, which will be the fault of your own.
If you are successful, you will have a true measure of proof. Otherwise, you will not.
I hope I've made myself clear here as I wish to do well by God who watches us all.
But I will again remind you, that I will be watching you and your public correspondence since you have discovered yourself. If you knowingly or not, continue to disseminate false teachings of our art, I will admonish you as I feel compelled to do so.
This being said, we can conclude this discussion and you can continue your journey in pursuit of what you seek, my brother in art.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:23 pm

I am not a Seeker, I am not a Teacher. I was also here only for the reason what you said in your words,…

Chasm wrote:
Those who are looking for meaning in my words and yet cannot see, have had a veil placed over their eyes by Allah the most wise.

As well as I was here for taking a step further, which our Oldies (i.e. Philosophers, Adepts), were not able to give us, as I already said that I successfully able to find something which can be useful for them whose eyes are still closed. In fact we all are the same (humans), if some of our brothers have some problem, then I feel that the problem belongs to all of us, in case we should to help each other, which will better results in future to discover new things, by the help of which maybe one day we will be able to again find this secret lost Art.

Chasm wrote:
The solvent is the key, with this you can do all that the alchemists claim, including making the aurum potabili,

Actually the thing is still not clear, so kindly would you like to tell us, that what did you able to accomplish with this Aurum Potabile in Medicine as well as in Transmutation ???

Chasm wrote:
The projection powder, the augmentations and multiplications IF and only if you understand, otherwise you will fail...miserably, which will be the fault of your own.

Did you succeed in regarding the Augmentation and Multiplication of this so called Tincture of Gold ???

Kindly give the right answers, that we finally end this topic.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Traveller wrote:
As well as I was here for taking a step further, which our Oldies (i.e. Philosophers, Adepts), were not able to give us, as I already said that I successfully able to find something which can be useful for them whose eyes are still closed. In fact we all are the same (humans), if some of our brothers have some problem, then I feel that the problem belongs to all of us, in case we should to help each other, which will better results in future to discover new things, by the help of which maybe one day we will be able to again find this secret lost Art.

You are mistaken Traveller. The best way to help your brother, is by relieving him of any burden that you may place on him.
What I mean by this is that you must see that you cherish your own temple and not allow it to become defiled, thus upsetting those who may be within your sphere of influence. If you are special and cannot sustain your own keep, then God in His infinite wisdom will always provide.

That we are humans is the only way that we are the same and this is by the Will of the Creator and there is nothing to be done about it.
The future of all men will not be decided by the hands of any one man.

As for the art, you claim in a vain way that it is lost because YOU cannot find it. This is a joke of course  jocolor
You are not all knowing. You are far from all knowing. You fancy yourself a wordmaster which you are not, but I confess , you do possess an educated mind. Were you more ripened in the way of wisdom, your ego wouldn't get the best of you. But all men fall victim to envy at one time or another.

The adepts have left us many books. They left these books to posterity for exactly the reason of not allowing the art to die. Do you suppose that because you cannot understand them that no one else will? Again, this is vanity. And I will remind you that in leaving these books to posterity, they have demonstrated an act of awesome charity for which no one worthy of his own weight in salt can doubt lest he lack the simplest childlike faculty of imagination.
And as I've told you, if you cannot see, then the fault is your own.
You may as well blame your shortcomings on the rain, or perhaps the sages themselves who have written all their wonderful words for the nourishment of your mind.
Traveller wrote:
Actually the thing is still not clear, so kindly would you like to tell us, that what did you able to accomplish with this Aurum Potabile in Medicine as well as in Transmutation ???

Did you succeed in regarding the Augmentation and Multiplication of this so called Tincture of Gold ???

Kindly give the right answers, that we finally end this topic.

Regards.

So again I will tell you Traveller, don't make assumptions! You're assuming that I've accomplished the work when I haven't made you privileged to any such information. As I've repeatedly said, what person in their right mind would discover themselves this way??? Are you ignorant of the ways of men? Or are you ignorant for the sake of discussion? In either case, my brother, it matters little.
I wish you well as I've done before on the other site, as I don't hold anything against you other than what I've already said above about the dissemination of false informations. I am and will always be, compelled to object.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:44 am

Don’t worry about me, I already said that I have done it what I wanted to do, where I have shared some little informations with others, what and how much I could do.

Chasm wrote:
Do you suppose that because you cannot understand them that no one else will? Again, this is vanity.

I was telling above, that those who don’t understand those books of the Ancients, what we can do for them, except of creating more ambiguity, in place of giving the simple answers.

We will be glad to see your works on other site, but right before can we confirm a very simple thing, by your own words, that did you succeed in achieving the Multiplication of your Stone ???

And as you were said that it is not Chemistry but a true Magistry so by following this route what we can effect in Medicine, I mean my very close friend have some problem which belongs to his eyes and head which causes sometimes a Migraine Aura, so will it having a power to cure any of such disease which belongs to the persons head or brain ???

Thnx in Advance.
Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   

Back to top Go down
 
Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Back to top 
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Traveling inside HUGE tree, salt poured on head
» No More Christian Nice Girl!!!
» Lot's Wife Turned to Salt-How Could They Know?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: