The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
+9
chasm369
Schmildvich
tAlchemist
frankjames
alexbr
alkem5161
PulvisRubeus
Alch3mist
Traveller
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:17 am

Traveller wrote:
Don’t worry about me, I already said that I have done it what I wanted to do, where I have shared some little informations with others, what and how much I could do.
I'm not worried about you! Not at all. And I'm not worried about your friend with migraines. I have no obligation to provide you or anyone that you know ANYTHING! This is depravity. Get over it!

Traveller wrote:
We will be glad to see your works on other site, but right before can we confirm a very simple thing, by your own words, that did you succeed in achieving the Multiplication of your Stone ???

Wow! I thought you were smarter than that Traveller. I just finished asking you to stop with your assumptions. jocolor

chasm369 wrote:
So again I will tell you Traveller, don't make assumptions! You're assuming that I've accomplished the work when I haven't made you privileged to any such information. As I've repeatedly said, what person in their right mind would discover themselves this way??? Are you ignorant of the ways of men? Or are you ignorant for the sake of discussion? In either case, my brother, it matters little.

Yet you continue to make them.  jocolor Which all simply goes to show, that you are no adept as you claim and you don't possess all of any knowledge.
You are a smart guy. You have Alexbr thinking that you possess some profound knowledge.
Agricola, who actually called you an adept is apparently fooled by your rhetoric, which is truly amazing to me because he questions my intelligence, yet not his own when concluding that you are in fact a rare, not often found adept.  jocolor
But in the end,you are a poor beggar, dressed in purple, who the vulgar mistake for a king.  king
And I will continue to watch your public disclosures.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:55 am

Chasm wrote:
Were you more ripened in the way of wisdom, your ego wouldn't get the best of you. But all men fall victim to envy at one time or another.

Who don't have any knowledge of the right path, but still like to play with others by using his wrong attitude, as he has accomplished everything. Then what you have to say about such a person ?

Chasm wrote:
I'm not worried about your friend with migraines.

Actually after realizing your state of mind, I was talking about you, that is your medicine having an ability to cure any of such problem which belongs to the persons brain or eyes, but now I get it that it will not having any property to cure a Migraine Aura but even it may results to create such a thing, as we can clearly see this.

Because if your medicine really had such a power, then at least you could cure yourself and then tell me this little information about your Magistry. That you have done it. Laughing

Chasm wrote:
I just finished asking you to stop with your assumptions.

I was not making any assumption, because pictures, theories cannot directly tell to any reader anything, except of the own words of a practitioner, who has worked on such a disgusting matter, and claiming to accomplish something Kingly. Sleep

Don’t act like Newton and Robert Boyle, who also after facing the Failure in discovering this secret Lost Art, planned to hide their failed Works, and Notes, from publishing them.

Newton was so smart, that’s why after 40 years of long search, he concluded that the secret lies in the Clouds, and Air, which things should to be favorable to perform the work. Even I say that such like superstitious understanding is much better than guiding or working on some disgusting thing for a long time.

lol!

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:18 pm

Chasm wrote:
Agricola, who actually called you an adept is apparently fooled by your rhetoric, which is truly amazing to me because he questions my intelligence, yet not his own when concluding that you are in fact a rare, not often found adept.  

Chasm,
The rhetoric is not enough to convince me, but it also requires the coherence of the discourse, something that is missing in the vast majority of modern alchemists, who believe they can realize the Great Work simply by putting together a number of citations from different sources, without understanding anything of the theory behind it.
If you had a bit of humility and read all the Traveler posts, you would realize that he already explicitly gave the keys to understand the true Alchemy, and even the names of the true Adepts, to study the works of. All these teachings, can be summarized in one single word, that I challenge you to find.This only word would make you understand the most direct way to go, to reach the Stone, and finally throw away your \"philosophical dew\", which is starting to stink !.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Last edited by chasm369 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Duplicate)
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:34 pm

Agricola,
You are one of those types who waits until the very end to chime in with something of nothing to say. Why speak now when the discussion is all but done? I don't have anything to say to you, the Wikiist, who lied about investigating John Keely to protect your ego. Yet you speak of humility? Your a follower...and this is putting it politely!
As such, your words are meaningless to me! Your dishonest!

As for DISGUROT, well , if all you've ever achieved was stink, then you're certainly a follower of false doctrine. Of this I'm not surprised. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 pm

The discussion is all but done ?. Rigth!. Then you should have understood that mine was a way to close, by saying that Traveller has beaten you on all fronts!.
And do not believe that I am a faithist,who blindly follows his words. I have my proofs that true Alchemy works in a certain way, and not in another, and, despite the diversity of methods, there are some firm points that coincides exactly, with the Traveller's way, and it is only for this reason that I defend him.
As for Keely, I'm still waiting for you to give me a concrete proof that he could manipulate space, time, matter and energy with his "sympatethic vibrations", as he said. If it was Keely's writings to suggest you to work the \"philosophical dew\", then we immediately understand how far you are from the truth!. Laughing
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Agricola wrote:
The discussion is all but done ?. Rigth!. Then you should have understood that mine was a way to close, by saying that Traveller has beaten you on all fronts!.
And do not believe that I am a faithist,who blindly follows his words. I have my proofs that true Alchemy works in a certain way, and not in another, and, despite the diversity of methods, there are some firm points that coincides exactly, with the Traveller's way, and it is only for this reason that I defend him.
As for Keely, I'm still waiting for you to give me a concrete proof that he could manipulate space, time, matter and energy with his "sympatethic vibrations", as he said. If it was Keely's writings to suggest you to work the \"philosophical dew\", then we immediately understand how far you are from the truth!. Laughing

As I've said Agricola, the Wikiist, I've nothing to say to you.
First of all, you are dishonest from the start because of ego.

Secondly, your aha moment came from Traveller who sees no value in the dreggs, which means that you don't either, and you are a proponent of heterogenous things in the work which is a false teaching and tells me that you are a fool, ie. I don't believe that you take yourself seriously. jocolor

And Third, You still pretend to know anything about John Keely when you've already demonstrated that you knew absolutely nothing of him ab initio, and your further reference to him is just another verification of your ego getting the most of you, which AGAIN tells me that you are a fool in the way cited above. jocolor

Look, Agricola, to speak honestly and frankly, you and what it is that you think you know from Traveller, is not worthy of my time. This is the honest truth.
If you were to have shown yourself a better person then I could
have a dialogue with you, but for now, I'm not interested.
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 10:23 pm

You're wrong if you think my source of information is Wikipedia. I studied the necessary from books, about ten years ago, and was all commented not by a failed lawyer,or a pseudo techno-alchemist like you,but,by a real Nuclear Physicist, who showed me, on every point,that Keely's theories are just fantasies. And this same person has shown me practically that the dreams of alchemists are not dreams. In your opinion, who do I believe?.He or you?. lol!
Actually, the cause of your resentment towards me,its because I interpret the facts, for what they really are, unlike you who are only a fideist, insisting on justifying Keely's attitude in every way, which according to common sence,behaved exactly like a modern con-man, promising wonders to his investors, only to remove the money from his pockets.

If you will remain silent, you will make a better figure, believe me!. Laughing
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:50 pm

Okay, you're so well studied on Keely, * cough* , BS.
and you've spoken to a nuclear physicist...So what! I've spoken to those types as well. What's your point on this? That the institutionalized guy knows anything about Keelys experiments and is qualified to judge is a leap of faith on your part.
You're a Wikiist, guaranteed jocolor All Wikiists respond to Keely like you do.
The fact that you claim he stole Moores money, and it was Moore herself that wrote his autobiography, with the highest of praises, seems to have eluded your in depth study.
You're the very thing that you claim him to be. I'm here as witness to this.
In any case, call me what you like. My position stands!
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 1:51 am

Chasm wrote:
Your aha moment came from Traveller.

Anyone will laugh at you, when you will tell him that you are claiming to make something special from our disgusting Uriine. Almost everywhere Philosophers have clearly said in their books, that Uriine, Blood, Dew, Cinnabar, Orpiment, Salt, Niter, Magnetite, Rain Water all are not useful for the Magistry of our work. Then how you can claim to accomplish Alchemy by using any of these matters ???  scratch

This is Insane, Vanity.

Chasm wrote:
Traveller who sees no value in the dregs.

Again read the First, Last and the Only source of your work of Uriine which is Glauber, he many times clearly said in his writings that throw away the dregs, because his all works doesn’t need any dregs of Uriine, but he used only and give most of the priority to the Spirit of Uriine which he was rectified through different means (through different minerals), where you have fixed you mined that you get the same rectified Spirit of Uriine through its dregs, which is a WRONG THEORY as well as a WRONG WORK.

And again telling you for the sake of everyone who read here, that when I posted the words of Glauber which he were said right before giving the method of his secret Sal Ammoniac, then the words were LITERAL. Which you (because of ignorance) wrongly interpreted that these are written Esoterically.

Means when the Glauber was trying to decipher the meanings of Cosmopolita, that “(O our Sea ! O our Sal Ammoniac ! His Sea was Oil of Vitriol, and his Sal Ammoniac the Volatile Spirit of Uriine)”, which information is the source of making his Mercury.

These bracket words of Glauber are in a literal sense, which our high practitioner of Uriine wrongly interpreted and try to deviate this literal and right words of Glauber.

Practice have no Value. Philosophy and the right Understanding wins everything, we can see the best example of our high practitioner even he claim that he tried the work 100 times, but without the RIGHT MATTER as well as without the RIGHT STRATEGY everything is to no avail, and both can be understood only through a right Philosophy of our secret Art.

Anyone who work in this way, keep in mind that these are two things first is Sulfate second is Carbonate, both can be given through any source for destroying the common Gold to make a tincture.

Peoples should to work first on Chemistry before claiming or putting their hands on something which they call Alchemical.

Chasm wrote:
You are a proponent of heterogenous things in the work which is a false teaching and tells me that you are a fool.

Everything is Chemistry of Homogeneity which leads to Perfection. We use different elements, from different sources to accomplish the work of ONE matter.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 6:53 am

Chasm,
For me Mrs. Moore, at best, was only a very emotional woman, who, due to an inadequate scientific preparation, believed she saw an elephant, and instead saw an ant. The same opinion applies to you,too! And do not believe that the so-called institionalized scientists are prevented from certain 'borderline' claims, like those of Keely, or that they are incapable of understanding things that are not described in the official teachings. The reality is completely opposite!.
In any case, I will be happy to change my opinion on Keely's discoveries, when you will bring me the factual evidence of his statements. Until then, yours is only fideistic chatter!
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:42 am

Agricola wrote:
In any case, I will be happy to change my opinion on Keely's discoveries, when you will bring me the factual evidence of his statements.

What you said here, it is again a new chase for him, because since I have been started to reply his posts, I have not able to get any one single quote from any book of a Philosopher where is mentioned his mind-made Great Work of Uriine, then I am worried how he will provide the factual evidence about the Keely’s Discovery.  scratch

I have wasted my many days, and hit more than 50 posts, and from myside in the very start, I have provided all the history that how and why the Chemists started their works on Uriine, and how it comes in the Alchemical field, and if someone want to work on it then where he should to look for a guidance to work on this subject.

But I think the Migraines might be a cause for his ignorance.  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 10:47 am

Agricola wrote:
Chasm,
For me Mrs. Moore, at best, was only a very emotional woman, who, due to an inadequate scientific preparation, believed she saw an elephant, and instead saw an ant. The same opinion applies to you,too! And do not believe that the so-called institionalized scientists are prevented from certain 'borderline' claims, like those of Keely, or that they are incapable of understanding things that are not described in the official teachings. The reality is completely opposite!.
In any case, I will be happy to change my opinion on Keely's discoveries, when you will bring me the factual evidence of his statements. Until then, yours is only fideistic chatter!

Do you hear yourself? jocolor
Now you too are playing the proof game!  jocolor

Like I said, you can't take yourself seriously, which is why I said that you are a fool. Maybe a narrow minded one at that.

I don't care about your dishonest opinions as I've already thrice old you.
You know nothing of Keely and his disintegrating experiments with water, nor are you aware that in the very disintegration, he always found a nitrous residue remaining in his apparatus. You're a phoney Wikiist crony. You've discovered yourself as such because you are an  egotist who is fraudulently defamating a deceased man for the sake of puffing out your chest. Well let down your feathers and take a deep breath there Mr farmer researcher.
You are what the alchemists always despised...Who Paracelsus publicly lambasted with insults.
Ive already given you too much attention.

@ Traveller,

Brother, you should stay with those things that you are more familiar with.
You too know nothing of Keely. Only fools venture into uncertain danger.

Your field is chymistry proper, not Keely, never mind alchemy.

You've wasted many days because of your uncertainty. Has this eluded you mr adept and possessor of the thrice great wisdom?
Surely you too do not take yourself seriously. jocolor
Therefore you too must be a fool, in the same ranks as Agricola.

Brother, being an adept, does it not in the slightest way, dawn on you that your ardent trumpeting of Mohamadean scripture may seem somewhat out of order? Seriously, should not an adept be above such lower level reasonings?

Alexbr has tried to tell Agricola to slow down, but you have him mesmerized to the point where he has picked a fight with me.
Bravo!!! You've managed to effect a person at a distance and he is acting on your behalf like a sympathetic automaton.

For all of the members out there into magic...this is a real manifestation occuring before you.
Traveller doesn't even realize it because a veil has been placed over his eyes.
Magic is the thing of Jinn isn't it Traveller? How do you reconcile this?
Anyways, I've said enough already and this is getting boring  Sleep
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 am

Chasm,
Take it easy,please!.Instead of being so quarrelsome, could you look for a constructive discussion?
You claim to know Keely's writings.Very good! .Then why do not you try to extract from Keely's works,the relevant quotes about the transmutation of metals, so that we can discuss them,all together, civilly, this time ?.
If I remember correctly, the special multimetal wire that he used in his devices, the Trexar, was obtained through a 'vibratory' transmutation from inferior metals. You could expose Keely's theory on how he did, to get this thing, for example.It is not relevant from a practical point of view, but it could help us to understand how matter behaves in certain situations. What do you think?.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 11:55 am

Traveller wrote:
Again read the First, Last and the Only source of your work of Uriine which is Glauber, he many times clearly said in his writings that throw away the dregs, because his all works doesn’t need any dregs of Uriine, but he used only and give most of the priority to the Spirit of Uriine which he was rectified through different means (through different minerals), where you have fixed you mined that you get the same rectified Spirit of Uriine through its dregs, which is a WRONG THEORY as well as a WRONG WORK.

Traveller, you appear not to comprehend Glauber. I acknowledge where he speaks literally. I've tried to make this apparent to you but you fail to understand. This is not my issue but rather it is yours.
You falsely claim that Glauber is the first to mention DISGUROT, yet I've shown you a text for which you had nothing to say...imagine that!
So right now your just being a fool. I have no time for foolishness.  jocolor

Agricola wrote:
New postSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Today at 3:37 pm Reply with quote
Chasm,
Take it easy,please!.Instead of being so quarrelsome, could you look for a constructive discussion?
You claim to know Keely's writings.Very good! .Then why do not you try to extract from Keely's works,the relevant quotes about the transmutation of metals, so that we can discuss them,all together, civilly, this time ?.
If I remember correctly, the special multimetal wire that he used in his devices, the Trexar, was obtained through a 'vibratory' transmutation from inferior metals. You could expose Keely's theory on how he did, to get this thing, for example.It is not relevant from a practical point of view, but it could help us to understand how matter behaves in certain situations. What do you think?.
Ok Agricola, everyone deserves a second chance, but where does Keely discuss the transmutation of metals?
His Trexar and Trexnonar are conduits made from pure silver , gold and platina in harmonic proportions so as to resonate through the molecular , atomic and etheric depths of their body, so as to form a continuous sympathetic link necessary to the function of his machines.
Having the required esoteric knowledge, one can easily understand his method.
Hermeticism teaches us the closeness of silver and gold. They have a relationship in proportion of 3:6. Platina adds to the rreltionship making the proportions 3:6:9
But there is absolutely nothing anywhere to imply that the Trexar had anything to do with the transmutation of metals.
This is an assumption that is not based on any fact that I'm aware of. And so if you're so well researched, perhaps you can direct me go this information for which I'd be very grateful.

PS

Keely has his own thread.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 12:17 pm

sorry but there are on thread on keely so go in this thread of discussion dedicate on keely
this it is one thread on sal secert of art of glauber etc
and minor work on aurum potabile with different solvent secret in different form oil of tatar feccia of vine philosophical vine etc an the indication course and analized and experiment of friend travellet kirk etc etcetc on it so please stop here on keely an go to continue this discussion in the thread dedicate at keely
but not here so stop here because here it out topic very thanks
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 12:50 pm

Chasm wrote:
Who Paracelsus publicly lambasted with insults.

My question is that why Paracelsus, disregard to his earlier Alchemist Celsus ?

So as you haven’t yet begun your journey in the right Alchemy, that’s why I wasn’t told you the reason of my those statements, which will be again in vain to tell you such an information, the reason was that Paracelsus was discovered a shorter method in comparison to the long way of the Ancients, but he didn’t able to discover a method of a few days, which was the secret way of Artist Eliast, Marry Prophetessa, Artephius, Gauldus, and some few more of the Adepts. In the same way Basilius was also on the same place with Paracelsus. So because of this ignorance Paracelsus had died very soon. But here again I don’t need the explanation that are they both (Paracelsus, Basilius) faked their death or they were really died, because, I better know this fact from their writings. And you also don’t need to explain, but first try to find Alchemy in rest of your life, if ever you able to find it, then I will be glad to have a discussion with you on this topic of Successful or not Successful Adepts.

Because right now it also don’t make any sense to me, as your mind-made method of Uriine will not be find in any of their writings. So I don't know that why are you worrying about them.  scratch

Chasm wrote:
You too know nothing of Keely. Only fools venture into uncertain danger.

Why I should to know about him, and about Russell, Boerhaave and like others when the Art of the Adepts has been opened for me, so that is your field, which seems to be an alternative who don’t able to find anything in this Art.

Chasm wrote:
He is acting on your behalf like a sympathetic automaton.

Why don’t you understand that we are here only for your Sympathy, and for telling you that as you have spent your time in a wrong way, but now we are showing you the right way from a valid source of your work of Uriine.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Traveller wrote:
So as you haven’t yet begun your journey in the right Alchemy, that’s why I wasn’t told you the reason of my those statements, which will be again in vain to tell you such an information, the reason was that Paracelsus was discovered a shorter method in comparison to the long way of the Ancients, but he didn’t able to discover a method of a few days, which was the secret way of Artist Eliast, Marry Prophetessa, Artephius, Gauldus, and some few more of the Adepts. In the same way Basilius was also on the same place with Paracelsus. So because of this ignorance Paracelsus had died very soon. But here again I don’t need the explanation that are they both (Paracelsus, Basilius) faked their death or they were really died, because, I better know this fact from their writings. And you also don’t need to explain, but first try to find Alchemy in rest of your life, if ever you able to find it then, I will be glad to have a discussion on this topic of Successful or not Successful Adepts.

Again Traveller, stop fooling yourself. You still don't understand Sal Ammoniac. Until you do, your words are worthless. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Chasm,
Actually, I expected you to tell me something about the process of making the Trexar, since you say you know Keely's work very well!. I've read about these things, about ten years ago, but I do not remember where. About this strange wire, which was composed of concentric metals, like a matryoshka, the pieces were not separable, precisely because everything were made starting from a single piece of metal, perhaps copper, which had been progressively transmutated starting from the center and proceeding towards the perimeter, with a 'progressive order of vibrations', which were going to vary the 'Chord of Mass' of the metal, or something like that. In practice, Keely 'tuned' on the metal and varied the vibration of resonance, up to bring it to that of the desired metal, and obtained the change.
If you know Keely's laws, can you at least explain us the phenomenon from his point of view?

Last edited by Agricola on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 2:00 pm

please agricola kelly here is out topic go in thread kelly please

here we discussion about sal of art OIL OF TARTAR penatus margherita preziosa gosset etc the true extraction spirit vine by fecce vine the solvent segret SVP SPIRITUS VINI PHILOSOPHICAL and a instruction course of traveller on modification glauber not uriina but use in change oil of tartar in the minor work aurum potable wit oil of tartar ect

so plesase keely in different thread deicate to kelly
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 4:23 pm

Chasm this post is for your Enlightenment, peruse but still I know that it will also pass over your head, as my other posts,…

At first for your kind of information the Sal Ammoniac of the Philosophers, doesn’t belong to any Uriine. I have already said above in reply of your post,…

Chasm wrote:
Your aha moment came from Traveller.

Anyone will laugh at you, when you will tell him that you are claiming to make something special from our disgusting Uriine. Almost everywhere Philosophers have clearly said in their books, that Uriine, Blood, Dew, Cinnabar, Orpiment, Salt, Niter, Magnetite, Rain Water all are not useful for the Magistry of our work. Then how you can claim to accomplish Alchemy by using any of these matters ???    
This is Insane, Vanity.

Chasm wrote:
Your field is chemistry proper, not Keely, never mind alchemy.

Yes the things I was mentioned it belongs to Chemistry, because the method of Uriine, was taken from its original source of the works of Glauber, which was a great Chemist.

Further I can explain for you, that everything is Chemistry of Homogeneity which leads to Perfection. We use different elements, from different sources to accomplish the work of ONE matter.

You were preferred the Animals and Plants Kingdom in Alex thread of Spiritus Vini Philosophici but still you don't understand about their inner constitution which is based on different Elements.

You can take the example of the whole Animals Kingdom, as well as the whole Plants Kingdom, both stands on the constitution of different Elements. It is said to be the Chemistry of Homogenous Elements. In the same way we also use different Elements from different sources to get onto the composition of One matter just like one Animal or one Plant, which are One (being) but still not a One (Element).

Nothing is Heterogenous except for an Ignorant or a Fool. Everything comes and made up of the same One matter, it is said to be a very bright Light, which is above the Sun and Moon, and having the Unity of both of these two. But if we choose the matters in their impure, gross, deprived, lost State then we will choose to go out of this theory of One, and will start our work from Duality, Triality, Quadrality (of Elements) to achieve the same original pure state of matter of One (Being), which will then lead to Production after its right Perfection.

I already said that everything is in impure state after our deprival from the Janna (heaven), which has resulted to engender this impurity in every matter as well as in our Soul.

So your weak theory of One matter is slipping from its line. Because you don’t have a proper understanding what you have practiced by following your wrong theory of One matter (Uriine). This is not said to be One matter in the way of the Ancients, but it is also a composition of the 12 different Elements.

Veil is not lifted from your eyes, and you are far away from this word of Alchemy, because where you have spent your whole time, there is nothing Alchemical, but only a Carbonate which having a property to destroy common Gold, and results to make a sort of Calx, which you call your Philosophers Stone, the same method you can also find in the very start of the Book of a great Alchemist, Johannes Agricola, as well as this work you can also practice by using the Oil of Tartar, and see what effects it will bring on Gold, which will be quite medicinal and not like your disgusting powder which you made by using your Uriine.

That’s why I was said that first try to practice a simple Chemistry, and use the elements which having a Homogenous property, it will lead you in discovering the Real Alchemy of the Ancients, otherwise there is no Way to find such a Science, by working on a discarded matter like Uriine, where from my point of view you have only learned yet, that how to use Carbonated Water to see his effects on Gold, and there is nothing else, which you might have seen or discover during your course of such experiments on Uriine.

But still I want to know that by only working on disgusting Uriine, and not to add any heterogenous thing in your work, what you have able to accomplished yet ???

Except of a dirty red powder, which is neither useful as a good Medicine, nor to attempt a Transmutation.

So what you have seen and learned, it is not only Chemistry, but it is said to be a vulgar Chemistry, which not even a Chemist ever think to try such a thing in his work, when he has other alternatives.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 6:19 pm

hi friend traveller very good you say :

destroy common Gold, and results to make a sort of Calx, which you call your Philosophers Stone, the same method you can also find in the very start of the Book of a great Alchemist, Johannes Agricola, as well as this work you can also practice by using the Oil of Tartar, and see what effects it will bring on Gold, which will be quite medicinal and not like your disgusting powder which you made by using your Uriine.
[

ok very good so we can stop use uriine in glauber minor work and we can use as agricola books TARTAR and OIL OF TARTAR very good as phenatus lulle etc

so friend traveller as you say about TARTAR and OIL TRATAR and VINE PHIL can you explay well step by step your operative opinion and your indication  as we can use TARTAR OIL TRATAR and as use it oil of tartar in sostitution and replace of uriine in glauber aurum potable and in minor work
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 7:30 am

Hello Alex, I am very happy I have discovered a second proof of our method of Glauber, this is gonna be a Golden post in my this Glauber's Thread, and also this post will be the last on our main subject.

Since we were debating against a wrong method of Chasm for making the same red Calx by using the disgusting so called Sal Ammoniac of Uriine, which method we don’t find in any book, where is written such a mind-made discovery, as there is no any record of such a method in any book of a Philosopher who used such a Sal Ammoniac (made from Uriine) for making any red Calx of Gold but only there were some outsiders (Chemists) who might have practiced this dirty wrong method to make such a thing, which is said to be out of Alchemy, means neither it can be useful as a Medicine nor show any affect to achieve a good transmutation.

But here I got a second proof for our right way, which is mentioned in the writings of a well known Alchemist. Where Johannes Agricola has given a very good method to make this red Calx of Gold, which having a quite Medicinal properties.

Johannes Agricola wrote:
So that the beginning laboratory worker and kind reader do not also waste work, time, and money, as I did, I will here indicate a process which I have worked with my own hands and also found good for my patients in many sicknesses. Just as in the following processes I will not present anything that I have not performed myself, assisted by my collaborators. I will honestly report what they accomplished in various diseases, hoping that young students about to begin their practice will be greatly served by it. I do not remember that similar book with such a method has seen the light of day, for in the practice one can see what a specific medicine can do. Now we will proceed with our process for making potable gold.

Take some of the best purified gold, as much as you like, have a goldsmith laminate it very thin, the thinner the better. Cut it as big as a Thaler (old coin like the Dollar), the cut round pieces from a stag's antlers, as big and thick as half a Thaler, take a cement can no wider than the pieces of antlers or half a Thaler, so that only the pieces fit in. One can also make it of good clay, as one pleases. At the bottom of the can put one finger's width of sand or gypsum, which is better. On it put a piece of antlers, upon that a piece of your gold, above it again a piece of antlers, then again gold. Put everything layer upon layer, as the chymists say, till the can is full or till you have used all your gold. Again, put gypsum upon it till the can is quite full, close the can with good lute, let it dry, then set it in a medium strong cementing fire, at first very gentle, then finally so strong that the can will well glow for one hour or four. Let it cool, open the can, and you will find the gold calcined almost flesh-colored.

This work must be repeated three times. The gold will become quite soft and can be pounded and rubbed. Now mix it with calcined antlers and reverberate it on a cupel but not too strongly, for a whole day. The gold will turn almost the color of bricks. Then it is correctly and well calcined, and you may be sure that you cannot get a better calcination. It will become so subtle that it can easily be used in medicines for several sicknesses without any further preparation, for this calx is sweet and not contaminated by any corrosives.

Although this preparation looks bad, it is quite philosophical, and as can be seen, does not contain anything corrosive. Neither Salt, Mercury nor Sulphur is added to this calcination, and although it is said that the volatile salt of stag's antlers (carbonate of ammonia) calcines gold, it is true but is no harmful corrosive. By itself it is a wonderful poison-eliminating medicine, which can be taken into the body without harm or damage. In addition, it does not mix with gold in such a way as to stay with it, as the corrosive spirits are want to do - which may be seen by its taste and weight - but the glowing disappears, leaving the gold behind pure and only calcined. I am of opinion that a better calcination cannot be found in the common works than this. Therefore a student may follow it quite assuredly, provided he knows just a little of how to deal with the fire, so as not to make it too hot and smelt the gold into a Body. If he did, all his work and trouble would be lost. If he prevents the smelting, he has already won, and thereafter the subsequent work will proceed without trouble and hindrance.

Upon this beautiful pure calx pour the following prepared menstruum. It will extract its tincture in a few hours like blood, leaving its metallic slime behind. Pour the menstruum off, pour fresh one upon it till all of the tincture is extracted and nothing but a dead earth is left. Nor is that to be thrown out, because it has a special power for drying and cleansing all discharging damages, so that they heal all the sooner. Distill your menstruum down to dryness through sand, and a purple-colored tincture will be left in the glass. Even if this potable gold is one of the best kinds there are and does its share with glory in many sicknesses, it can still be processed higher, so that one grain accomplishes more than ten do otherwise.

But as in the end Johannes Agricola is using his SVP to extract a tincture of Gold (Aurum Potabile) from his prepared red Calx then we can extract this tincture in a Minor way by using a common SV.

Here during the process of making this red Calx of Gold when Agricola said that he is using the Harts Horn along with the Gypsum. Then I want to tell others that here again we come onto the same method of Glauber, as former (Harts Horn) is the carrier of the Spirit of Carbonate (ammonium Carbonate) while the latter (Gypsum) is the carrier of the Spirit of Sulfate (ammonium Sulfate).

I have provided the two sources of my method from the two books, one is from the book of a great Chemist (Glauber), and second is from the book of a great Alchemist (Agricola).

I also would like to add here the second source of the same method which is given by our Glauber, which also carries the same meanings,…

Rudolf Glauber wrote:
It pleased us to add the Epithet of Secret, because this Salt is known to very few in the whole world; and they who acquired it to themselves, neither published it, nor exposed the same to common use, but kept it to themselves as a great Secret; and as often as they made mention of that Salt in their Writings, they named it their Salmiack; for proof of which, if need were, I could produce many Examples.

Cosmopolita, being about to speak of this our Sal Ammoniac, cries out this: O our Sea ! O our Sal Ammoniac ! His Sea was Oil of Vitriol, and his Sal Ammoniac was Volatile Spirit of Uriine. When these two are joined together, they give forth from themselves our Secret Sal Ammoniac; by the help of which, so many wonderful works are performed in Medicine and Chemistry.

Here by Oil of Vitriol the Glauber means the source of Sulfate while by Spirit of Uriine, he means a source for Carbonate.

Both will bring the common Gold into a red Calx, which will prove a good medicine according to both of these theoretical solid evidence of both of these practicing Alchemists.

We talk here with an evidence, with a right theory, with a proper record, otherwise any spoken word of any high practitioner should not to be answer here, and not to be taken seriously which will truly be a waste of time because they all are ignorants, I am telling here these things after discovering the true Art of the Ancients, and then in case I am providing the quotes from the books, to achieve this Minor Way of Alchemy.

And I say that you fools, who claimed to spent their many years in this Art, come here and I will show them a way of simple Chemistry to achieve good medicines, which Chemistry of Elemental Homogeneity and Affinity, I discovered after understanding the Laws and Universal Principles of Nature, which carries the origins of the secret Art of the Ancients.

End of the Innings because the Pissing Contest is OVER.

lol!

LOL is not Enough.
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Traveller wrote:
End of the Innings because the Pissing Contest is OVER.

It's been used for centuries now, even millennia...Silencing those you are in disagreement with does not produce victory. The only thing it does it solidify the fear and cowardice within oneself.

An Adept should be able to withstand ANY kind of opposition easily. The proof being in his words. When we cut the tongue of those who clash with our ideals we give in to a spirit of desperation, imo.

Discussion is discussion and many people learn from all forms of discussion. When discussion ends, learning stagnates.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 11:44 pm

Schmedvich wrote:
Silencing those you are in disagreement with does not produce victory. The only thing it does it solidify the fear and cowardice within oneself.

Wholeheartedly I want to see both of you, that when and how you will achieve success by the help of these FORUMS, which are for conducting a Fruitful Discussions....RIGHT Laughing

The meanings of the words are that when the person himself is a bunch of FAILURE, then even no any Adept could ever enlighten such a forks, then how these forums will help you, I want to see this.

It has also been said for centuries, even millennia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next