The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
+9
chasm369
Schmildvich
tAlchemist
frankjames
alexbr
alkem5161
PulvisRubeus
Alch3mist
Traveller
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 2:41 pm

Traveller wrote:
You, all the GW practitioners, Boerhaave and Macquer have seen such a contagious things in your life, which not even a person who cleans sewage material will ever saw such things, because you all go to analyze the waste materials while the cleaner don't do anything like this, these all things are still not enough for you, and now you want to discuss about the Splendor Solis, but his book is all about the making of Lapis Philosophorum, about which you said that you didn’t make any such thing.

Now do I guide Solomon Trismosin to your discovery of Uriine path, or you will develop your work towards his colored plates ?

So you avoid my questions only to write more foolishness.
It seems that the more we speak, the more is revealed, and the less you have to say...imagine that; But let's continue:

A Chymist wrote:

The chemists have discovered another origin of fixed alcali, viz.
from nitre; and Glauber has justly described it. For if pure nitre be melted in a clean crucible, it presently runs like water, with little or no visible motion ;
when, if a bit of burning charcoal be thrown into it, this instantly occasions a considerable crackling, and the coal is tossed about upon the surface of the nitre ; and when the coal is consumed, the nitre flows quietly again :
but fresh bits of lighted charcoal being successively thrown in, till the nitre will deflagrate no longer, what remains is a perfect, fixed, alcaline salt, answering to all the marks above laid down : tho' it still differs a little from the rest, as containing somewhat of the nitre, not yet perfectly changed ,

yet this does not manifeft itself, till strong oil of vitriol is poured upon the salt, which then presently discharges a vapour, smelling like aqua-fortis in the same manner as when oil of vitriol is poured upon nitre. The oil of vitriol also usually acquires a blackness upon uniting with this alcali ; which shows that somewhat of the coal remains in it, from the burnt charcoal thrown upon the nitre in this preparation : so that Glauber was not mistaken in saying, that this alcali of nitre differs a little from other vegetable alcali but when he extols its virtues above all others, he seems to applaud his own discoveries too much.

The following rules seem therefore to be general ; viz (i.) That the stronger acids constantly separate the weaker, from the alkalies they lodge in. (2.) That these stronger acids then unite to the alkali, in the place of the weaker expelled. (3.) The salt, thus generated, now becomes of the nature of the acid last united with the alkali. (4 ) There is always a considerable difference between the salts thus produced, and the natural salts which afforded the acids. So, for example, the salmirabile Glauberi, made by the distillation of sea-salt with rectified oil of vitriol, is of a very different nature from that made by mixing oil of vitriol and oil of tartar together and the like holds in other instances. So again, the salt prepared in the distillation of Glauber's spirit of nitre, is of a different nature from that of the sal mirabile Glauberi ; tho' both are here supposed to be made of the same acid and alkali. And hence we may correct that general rule of the chemists, which says, that acids always convert alkalies into the nature of the acid, so as to produce the same salt as the acid did before.

Glauber was mistaken, when he sought the alcahest in the fixed alcali of nitre : and, Zwelfer, when he sought it in the strong spirit of vinegar, distilled from verdigrease.

So here I've extracted a few segments relevant to our discussion more along my mind made way of thinking and there is nowhere to be found any mention of fulminating gold.
Perhaps you recognize the author? Perhaps not! In any case, there is a lot of good information here and nowhere does anyone mention any formulations like you so like to pat yourself on the back for.
Mind you, it's not a bad thing that you transpose in the chemical nomenclature, but I prefer the empirical, factual, practical results, especially when it is made quite clear, that differences exist when manipulating things of seemingly like constituents.

So here, I've buttressed my argument against your hypothesis using the texts of an acclaimed Chymist, who appears to have been well versed in the works of his peers, ie. He was qualified to make his noted remarks based on experiment.
I expect that you will answer with some sort of sarcasm, and this wouldn't be surprising. Some use sarcasm as a shield to hide their ignorance.
But I wouldn't feel so bad mr traveller. You still have Agricola who recognizes you as an Adept. This makes you one in reality in his eyes. And to this  cheers  Well done! True magic conducted at a distance...amazing!!!

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Chasm wrote:
So you avoid my questions only to write more foolishness.

There is no valid questions from your side, but only valid answers from my side, so yes I write foolish in regarding your work, prove it that it is not. If you are not able to achieve any good medicine or either a successful transmutation except of only recovering your Gold which you used in making the tincture. Then why are you still want to drink your Uriine ?  scratch

Chasm wrote:
There is nowhere to be found any mention of fulminating gold.

I said that there is not mentioned anywhere in the whole writings of these Chymists to use Gold anywhere, but its you who discovered this way to use your Alkaline Salt over Gold for making the tincture, then in this case I say that it will lead to the production of Fulminate.

And in the posted context, this Chymist is only a seeker, he is assuming different things which are practiced by Glauber, that’s why he is using such words like this Alkali is different while that Alkali contains some of the Carbon. I already said that these all Chymists were the seekers but not the founder of the true Art.

Chasm wrote:
You still have Agricola who recognizes you as an Adept.

I said that I never tells anyone, or guide anyone about the Major way, so how they will realize about me, this is a matter belongs to me, as Uriine, dung, excrements belongs to you, (not to any Philosopher).

By the way, how is ggkavarma, did he confect the Stone like you by following your instructions ?  bounce

lol!

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 3:54 pm

chasm369 wrote:

I have another friend ggkavarma who is well versed in alchemy from India. I listen and respectfully correspond with him always.

Traveller wrote:
I better know about him, he also belongs to the same class, no need to mention his name.

Then why ask me about him scratch Since he is of the same class and you "better know about him", why ask me of his disposition?

You're like a ping pong ball bouncing aimlessly off the topic/table bounce
But, I prefer to call you a joker jocolor ....because you are just too funny!

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Chasm wrote:
chasm369 wrote:
I have another friend ggkavarma who is well versed in alchemy from India. I listen and respectfully correspond with him always.

Traveller wrote:
I better know about him, he also belongs to the same class, no need to mention his name.

Then why ask me about him  Since he is of the same class and you "better know about him", why ask me of his disposition?

I am an Adept what I have shared with Alexbr and Agricola they have verified it from the books of the Philosophers, but about your contribution on the forum as well as with your follower “ggkavarma” I am asking here, that what you able to give him, because your sharing words, references, context, quotes doesn’t belong to the books of the philosophers, but these all the things you have done yet, these are taken from the books of these Chymists, about them everyone better know that they were unsuccessful practitioners of different things, and couldn't able to replicate any one single method from the books of the Philosophers neither in medicine nor in any transmutation.

A Chymist wrote:
The salmirabile Glauberi, made by the distillation of sea-salt with rectified oil of vitriol, is of a very different nature.

Your this provided information from the book of a failed Chymist is wrong, here these are the actual words of Glauber that how he made his Sal Mirabile,…

Glauber wrote:
Preparation of Sal Mirabilis.
We prepare our Sal Mirabile from that common Salt which is used in Kitchen, separating from it, by the help of Fire and Water, whatsoever is earthy and terrene; and the same being prepared, as much as in us lies, we use it to the honor of God, and the profit of our Neighbor.

Of the terrestrial figure, color, taste, and smell of Sal Mirabilis.
This Sal Mirabilis being rightly prepared, looks like Water congealed or frozen into ice; it appears like the crystals of Salt-peter, which shoot into a long figure; also it is clear and transparent, and being put to the tongue, melts like ice. It tastes neither sharp, nor very salt, but leaves a little astringency upon the tongue. Being put upon burning coals, it doth not leap and crackle after the manner of common salt, neither conceives flame like Saltpeter, nor being red hot, sends forth any smell; which gift, or endowments no other salt possess.

Aurum Potabile by using the Sal Mirabile.
Take three or four parts of Sal Mirabile, and one part of Gold (rightly fitted or prepared for this operation) mix them; and put the mixture into a strong Glass retort, well luted, which place in an open fire, increasing the fire by degrees, until the glass be red hot, urge the fire, and continue it stronger, for an hour, then cease, and let all cool, take out the Retort, and free it from the lute, that it may not be mixed with the matter contained in the glass, but that may remain pure, which is to be accurately separated front the glass, and together with what is sublimed into the neck of the retort, to be put into a clean glass; which matter will look of a greenish color: To this matter our some Rain-water, that it may be dissolved in an easy heat, and the Salt, with part of the Gold, may be mixed with the Water. Filter this grass-green solution through paper, and draw off some part of the water by distillation, that the green liquor may remain, not corroding nor tasting sharp, nor yet too urinous but fit to be drank in all vehicles. The Gold which the Sal Enixum hath not dissolved, you will find after the solution, which you may again use for like work; but the green liquor you may presently use, as well in medicine as in Alchemy which will afford you many profitable things. He that will draw off all the phlegm to a green Salt, and then extract that salt with an alkalized Spirit of Wine, will obtain a medicine yet more efficacious: For the Spirit of Wine will not be tinged with a green, but a red color, and will be very sweet, rendering the Golden virtues of the slat more efficacious, and more commodiously and readily insinuates them into the Members of the Human Body.

NB. This is to be noted, that the Sal Enixum doth not imbibe the whole mass of Gold in dissolving, but only its purer part. Now if you repeat this operation upon the same pure mass, as yet once more, you will extract the greatest purity, and without all doubt obtain a most noble Medicament, which no man can refute, although he be a capital enemy to the truth. This is the operation, no less compendious than true, of preparing a great Medicine of Gold, Salt, and Wine, meriting the name of an Aurum Potabile, whose great powers and virtues are now to be manifested to the necessitous sick.

So in the preparation of this Salt, he didn't say to use any Oil of Vitriol, but Glauber said to use "Water/Fire" with common table Salt for preparing his Sal Mirabile. Who has thoroughly read his all writings he better know that his magistry to perform his all works was his Spirit of Uriine, which he was made by volatilizing the Uriine with different minerals, like Salt of Tartar, Calx vive, Lapis Calaminaris.

Your deflecting opinion about it ?

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Traveller wrote:
Your this provided information from the book of a failed Chymist is wrong, here these are the actual words of Glauber that how he made his Sal Mirabile,…

Glauber wrote:
Preparation of Sal Mirabilis.
We prepare our Sal Mirabile from that common Salt which is used in Kitchen, separating from it, by the help of Fire and Water, whatsoever is earthy and terrene; and the same being prepared, as much as in us lies, we use it to the honor of God, and the profit of our Neighbor.

Ok, so let's agree that this is an open information. I won't say that it is as open as it gets because I'm a good reader.
So, what does this mean:
"and the same being prepared, as much as in us lies..."?

Do you suppose that this statement may have something to do with the preparation?
Are you aware that no matter what chemical process that you put common sea salt through, that it returns as common salt unaffected?

Glauber wrote:
Filter this grass-green solution through paper, and draw off some part of the water by distillation, that the green liquor may remain, not corroding nor tasting sharp, nor yet too urinous but fit to be drank in all vehicles.

Glauber wrote:
He that will draw off all the phlegm to a green Salt, and then extract that salt with an alkalized Spirit of Wine, will obtain a medicine yet more efficacious: For the Spirit of Wine will not be tinged with a green, but a red color, and will be very sweet, rendering the Golden virtues of the salt more efficacious, and more commodiously and readily insinuates them into the Members of the Human Body.

So it is obvious that Glauber is using DISGUROT, the most despised subject that you are now touting as being a discovery made by yourself that no one before who even studied the works of DISGUROT ever knew about.  jocolor
Do you realize how vainglorious you sound? And you make your fantastic claims without experiment...discrediting what others, who are more well versed in DISGUROT simply because you were not made privy to what it is that has been learned.
Did I say before that you were funny? Well actually, you are very funny. jocolor  jocolor

Now, I must ask you, what do you think his alkalized Spirit of Wine is  scratch
But before you answer, we are discussing here very openly, a recipe which is attributed to Glauber, that any person worth his weight in salt, can readily read, a recipe which esteemed men of science may have already read and perhaps replicated to what end?

Your off the shelf products will fail. Even I can see clearly that this work of Glauber is philosophical. I'd like elaborate but my censor radar says not to No
Yet, I can't for the life of me believe, that you would be pushing a medicine made from DISGUROT on people when you so despise it  Cool .

In any case, I believe that this discussion has yielded all that it will.
I cannot go further without insult to my beliefs, as I've guided your literal understanding down a very narrow path from which others may grasp exactly what you fail to see.

You will conduct your praxis soon I'm sure, and please, don't deny us the results of your trials because I for one, am anxious beyond measure, to hear of your efforts  lol!

My regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Your deflecting words here are wrong, like the quote of your Chymist who says that Glauber used Oil of Vitriol, but he didn’t touch anything here in its preparation, but it was only Water/Fire.

Chasm wrote:
Do you suppose that this statement may have something to do with the preparation?
Are you aware that no matter what chemical process that you put common sea salt through, that it returns as common salt unaffected?

You are fully trying to go in discovering your gooey matter, but Glauber is not talking about anything like this, he is just giving an example that how much Salt lies in us in a prepared form, it will also become prepare through this experiment, after using our Fire/Water over Kitchen Salt.

Glauber is literally taken the word of Kitchen Salt, and you are saying that there lies a mystery. funny, you are making fun of all the others, who look something your words, you should to be think a little before you put your wrong guidelines.

I have told you many times, that Glauber had discard the dregs in all his works, you have to read his whole volume again.

Chasm wrote:
Now, I must ask you, what do you think his alkalized Spirit of Wine is ?

Again you are not well aware about the writings of Glauber, you are assuming and trying to deviate the different meanings of Glauber, and trying to put them to become fit in your wrong discovery.

Glauber’s Alkalized Spirit of Wine,…

Glauber wrote:
Making Alcolized Spirit of Wine
To volatilize this fixative Salt of Art (secret Sal Ammoniac) is an easy things to the wise but to the ignorant altogether incredible and apparent which if thou wouldst do likewise proceed thus: Pour upon our Salt of Art in due proportion good Spirit of Wine which draw off by distillation and you will have a wonderful spirit of great virtue but you will find your salt of art so weakened as it cannot be used again: But the spirit of wine impregnated with virtue of the salt performs wonders that were never yet made known to the world of which we shall hear more hereafter. For the spirit of wine in this abstraction hath its virtue multiplies tenfold, so as it not only extracts the essence of vegetables, animals and minerals but easily and suddenly carrying them over the helm but also extract the tinctures from gold and silver all precious and common stones and brings them over. Of which extraction and separation of the tinging soul from fixed and unfixed bodies no philosopher hitherto hath divulged anything.

Now again his Spirit of Wine is not your distilled Uriine, or any Oil of Uriine. You are trying to put everything like green and salt, in your own philosophy but there is nothing like this, Glauber is not using these things in the sense which your mind is telling here from your own mind made discovery.

Chasm wrote:
Even I can see clearly that this work of Glauber is philosophical.

I have my own ways, but here I am proving that your way, is also nothing to do with these disgusting matters.

The things of Gutter, how could it be Philosophical ?

Glauber was the only source of right material where you can look your method of Uriine, but you didn't take your time to carefully read his all writings, because you already had discovered your own way, and now what you do that you try to put your method and philosophy in every method of Glauber, where the fact is that the writings of Glauber is nothing to do with your mind discovery.

In the same sense you try to find or match your method to the writings of the Philosophers, sometime to their words, sometimes to their allegories, and colored plates.

lol!

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 11:38 pm

hi
I read the posts above and now I will answer here in 2 parts the first to CHAMS on philosophical solvent with uriiine and uriiine wine as taught by the Parisian school direct disciple of raimondo lullo
and then the 2nd at the frien TRAVELLER
but first I want to say how well then I will explain that you saw what you say in the previous post I'm sorry dear friend as I said in other posts

YOU SAY I QUOTE HERE

I am an Adept what I have shared with Alexbr and Agricola they have verified it from the books of the Philosophers,.....

SORRY BUT NO NO NO for me you friend are not an adept you are in excellent researcher and you have very interesting ideas and operating hypotheses but for me to be an adept for me is not just to theorize beautiful operative ideas and hypothesis of them but it is to demonstrate it concretely, but then I will come back and explain better
clarified and reiterated that sparrow then to respond to what the traveler traveler writes to affirms in the post post and reluctantly to analyze inconclusiveness of this useless ping pong that is doing and that has been developing for months with the sole purpose and result very unfortunately limits only in all possible ways to demonize the uriiine and the alchemical pathways with the use of uriiine (URIIINA that I repeat as I have always said for myself as the way is valid and is one of the rc ways but that I do not care anymore for reasons of serious mummial interconnections but that as a sure alchemical path I absolutely do not demonize)
but after having always demonized the uriiina for VERY STRANGE spiritual and religious reasons as a say it after but that are never clarified and if explained that they should if you know how to take off sleep ??? BUT dear friend, so please explain these anathemas so we'll see if they are valid or not and if we share them or not, according to you important spiritual reasons ?? for which we must reject and demonize the practice with uriina now we would be very grateful dear friend traveler if instead of just flash them explain them to us and then after then let us all decide whether to share them or not
but then after having done all these ping pong demonized dell'uriiina and seen is brought against the uriina that goes on for many months it would now be very curious to know these STRANGE motivations STRANGE spiritual that you think of for whom God or who for it DECREES and would reject with a deep DEMONIZATION the URIIINA ???
BUT if it were so damned the URIIINA; thing you propose alternative you had said a course on alchemy minor metallic medicines and non-toxic drinking aurum
and on this unfortunately, however, as I will later say
BUT dear friend should also unfortunately said that but here you give your ads and your alternative course you propose langue and you turn only round in a useless ping pong and because this are never given complete and clear and true alternatives to  uriiina solvents and so you were proposed to us with your so-called course that was to treat as widely stated by you an alternative way to glauber's  uriiina path and to show us how to get this you had to indicate methodologies of how to do the things (denying everything you said that you were here and you proposed here to give a clear and explicit course and also here disregarding all the golden rules of open sharing that should be there in the forum of nik and NB this battle for the open and explicit alchemical sharing that we shared totally with nik for alchemical sharing open and without secrets we brought it openly in all areas and in many forums publications ect etc) clear methods on how to produce and process non-toxic solvents without uriin from solvents to make non-toxic medicines of various metals non-toxic solvent without uriin to open the gold and make it the aurum potable drinking and the explanation of a path of glauber of alchemical minor but without uriiina an alternative way so much praised by you but is that true and that really works concretely where is it ?

----------------------------------------------------

But now we begin with an answer to CHAMS on splendor solis and uriina philosophical solvents made with uriiina for the Parisian and his philosophical wine always made and extracted from uriina and via and methodologies with the uriiina of the Cristoforo Parisian direct disciple of raimondo lullo

I here i quote chams

Alexbr wrote:
NIGHT, after realizing this mystery, and I will tell you that when I will tell you that to think that where you spent your time, or still want to spend more in this way.
What means it ????
So, you do not want to comment on the Splendor Solis frame ???
I guess not. Better to stay with the things of which you are more familiar. Very Happy
At least Alex made an attempt to at least acknowledge that there is something there, even if he does not know what it is.

Dear CHAMS I know very well what is and what is indicated in splendor solis the way of the URIIINA and the secret solvent extracted from it that you must use in splendor solis as well as in other alchemical texts and as I already said for me the way of  uriiina is a valid way and has always been one of the ways practiced by the rc URIINA that I repeat as I have always said for me as it is valid and is one of the streets but I do not care anymore for reasons of serious interconnections mummial but that as a alchemical path the uriine sure I absolutely do not demonize)
and I know very well the path of uriiina explained in the manuscripts of the Parisian christophorus (nb direct disciple of raimondo lullo) ìsummetta violetta and lucidarius and as already said I know it very well because I practiced it for many years with excellent results (but not enough for me) and I know very well the methodology and how he works with uriina the Parisian in his precious manuscripts and how the Parisian direct disciple of raimondo lullo teaches in his precious manuscripts to do and as uriina makes his vegetal menstruation or solvent secret or his philosophical wine as he exactly calls it in his manuscripts and how he extracts this vegetable menstruo and this philosophical wine from the URIIINA (URIINA that I repeat as I have always said for myself as a way is valid and is one of the rc ways but I do not care more for reasons of serious interconnections mummiali but that as alchemical path sure I absolutely do not demonize) and what I affirm and I know very well having studied and practiced for many years as I have already said with people who follow his school of the methodology with uriina described by the Parisian
these precious manuscripts with all the extremely explicit instructions
I attach them all here
 here link manuscripts of the Parisian

https://brbl-dl.library.yale.edu/vufind/Record/3792464

and in these manuscripts that I have enclosed there are real precious precious treasures there are clear and explicit instructions in them how to do solvent philosophali secrets etc from uriina described by the direct disciple of raimondo lullo
and as you will see in these manuscripts that are real treasures precious and really explicit nb here there is not the usual painful blah blah blah inconclusive of mutual hideout as also here in this forum unfortunately for too long here happens
 and if you do not know them dear CHASM AND SCHMILDVICH etc you'd better study them thoroughly because these manuscripts are totally and explicitly operational and what explains the Parisian direct disciple of raimondo lullo will clarify your ideas very much both theoretically but above all on the concrete operation
so study them and learn from them since you practice the path of  uriiina; that nb to me after practicing it for many years (with the school of methodology of Paris) no more interested in NB but on uriiina and solvents phil circulatus minor and major uriiina the heaven the white and red wine from uriina and stone with and elixir these manuscripts as you will see are extremely explicit and real rare precious treasures
so dear CHAMS the secret solvent and philosophico and the way of uriiina that I think I repeat it one of the ways and matters valid
I know him very well and I know very well how to do it just read carefully and well and follow step by step the instructions of the Parisian and it comes following the instructions of the Parisian to a stone not multiplied and stop them all and the secret and concerning in my opinion the sun and its concentration but that is another thing
and therefore well knowing the methodology and practice of the Parisian's uriiina way
and having it well practiced for years I know what it is
but now simply without absolutely not demonizing it and in this I do not agree with traveler
simply for precise reasons of mummial interconnections that intervene working the mummial materials to me this way of uriina that I know very well I do not care anymore

now instead, here I reply to my friend traveler

you traveler in the last post you said quote

I am an Adept what I have shared with Alexbr and Agricola they have verified it from the books of the Philosophers,.....

NO sorry and no I'm so sorry my friend is not for me anything is so for me (agricultural but also think as you want on this but as I already told him before I said adept you have to prove it is not enough to know well study and well research and well theorize operating hypothesis to be an adept do not joke for me it is absolutely not so being an adept is a serious thing no we do not laugh not enough beautiful theorems no adept and another high level is not so as you say do not joke about serious statements)
I'm sorry, my friend, but I totally disagree and I do not share your serious affirmation for now
I'm very sorry to tell you but dear friend you friend have theorized hypotheses undoubtedly very interesting on what hypothetically could be one of the two red tires mentioned by Maria Profetessa but that does not mean being an adept
and the word adept is a serious statement and adept is one and who from theory passes to the facts realizes stone and elixir rejuvenates regenerates transmutes metals copiously and takes care of the terminally ill
friend for now I'm sorry to tell you and then I'll be even more specific for now unfortunately you instead of the smoky but interesting theories and for now nothing more then do not joke (as I said in the post to agricultural if you remember) for me adept and teacher is those who try it and not only those who theorize it or who claims to be so for now you are a great scholar and researcher who theorize interesting hypotheses that go but all concretely demonstrated and all well tried nothing more I'm sorry But said and well reiterated clear that However what you proposed here with the course that you proposed alternative to  URIIINA and non-toxic solvents to create metallic medicines and the pancaea dell'aurum potable and alternative alchemical minor way I was very interested and saw what I exposed before CHAMS on uriiina and my abandonment of THIS PRACTICE (after years of practice at the laboratory with it) for the series mummial interconnections that you are with it) I was therefore from that I was very inter he was intrigued by the alternative hypotheses of traveler and that traveler had come here to propose but now after he proposed to his friend traveler a theoretical operating course on alternatives to uriin and the minor alchemical path and to realize and as a glauber's drinking aurum and on how to make secret solvents to dissolve metals and gold and thus obtain the glauber drinking aurum all without uriiina and we were waiting to read it always that the traveler traveler said what he had proposed via serious alternative for minora without  uriiina and non-toxic potable aurum gold to be ingested without uriiina and non-toxic solvents to open and dissolve metals and gold without uriiina and make from them potable and non-toxic medicines and gold without danger from the human body and waiting for him to say that for which it was proposed we have witnessed the ping pong thinking, all aimed only at demonizing the Uriiina,

but now the traveler traveler tells us

I have already told to Alex, that I will not tell the mystery of the Philosophical Wine to anyone, I am not astonished also not what you are expecting from me. I have already shared how much I could share about this mystery ....................

and in fact it's been months since the course proposed by you proposed langue and agonized and unfortunately apart from the painful and absolutely useless ping pong everything else you proposed unfortunately is unfortunately and I'm sorry to say absolutely smoky and inconclusive and apart from a total demonization of I just theorize and go about that unfortunately said I say it reluctantly, and I'm sorry to say and see this but it must be said
and here it was found in the months very pragmatically that the famous course of route without alternative uriine is unfortunately only reduced to a ping pong and only a turn in the round
and all this without proving anything but demonizing for STRANGE SPIRITUAL MOTIVE reasons BUT never explained the uriina (URIINA that I repeat to myself as a way is valid and is one of the streets rc but that I do not care anymore for reasons of serious interconnections mummiali but that I certainly the alchemical path with the  uriiiina I absolutely do not demonize) and you for months are continuing to demonize the uriina without ever explaining the preche and WHY YOU KNOW THE SPIRITUAL MOTIVE THAT UNDERTAKES THE NEGATIVITY OF  uriiina the poor chams se knew that I would not sleep at night (sincerely I am an enlightenment and alchemist of the gods and their morals are interested but willingly willing to motivate) then please do you want to all kindness to explain to us then what a divine curse or divine anathema or less affects the uriiina and why demonize the URIIINA so much ?? would it be nice to explain it to us so everyone can judge the validity or not of what you say ??
now having read your post now after what you say I ask you but if dear traveler do not want to talk about the secret solvents as you think it is possible in your theories and opinions make the aurum potable that is a universal panacea that really should cure terminal diseases etc how do you think you should be able to do this without special solvents and non-toxic perhaps with the steps of the photos of Faerrie / SolarSeeker (ya know, the guy who charged $ 20 for his PDF book; what to joke!). That you posted and let's say it frankly this process is true punishment
sincerely here we expect better and wait
what you had proposed and announced in terms of very clear enunciation ie how to make non-toxic ib without solvent-free uriin make non-toxic medicines of various metals non-toxic solvent without uriiina to open the gold and make it the aurum panacea potable and the explanation of a way without uriine of glauber of alchemical minor alternative giving beautiful proposals where is all this dear friend?
here demonize only for unclear reasons WHAT HINTS TO BE SPIRITUAL religious uriiina bhe these reasons that you flash and at least explain them then ALL OF US AFTER YOU WILL EXPLAIN us boi freely and without eyes we will decide if we share them or not? ?
BUT instead the alternative to UROINE HER POTTABLE GOLD ETC MEDICINE WITHOUT SOLVENT URIINA that propose where they are actually? where and how are they made and prepared? what is your alternative way you wanted to propose how to make your famous medicines of various metals with which solvents dissolve as you do your alternative for the aurum potable ? what really care ??
so let's try to be serious and start seriously explaining your operational opinions and your theories and stop explaining yourself and with the painful game of saying and not saying this does not show any seriousness because in the course you proposed on alternative routes and alternative way of glauber and minor alternative alchemical aurum potable etc to be serious you normally have to explain how to do this must be clearly said as alternatively you create the solvents for gold etc not from uriina etc and all that would be a serious and normal to explain of a course offered by him
and on this it should also be noted that here following what you occasionally indicate some (NB and some of us addiritura experiment what he has proposed by sending photos etc) but unfortunately here you are not exhaustively indicating and concretizing nothing nothing only you have
put painful pictures lost by Faerrie / SolarSeeker (ya know, the guy who charged $ 20 for his PDF book; what to joke!). of alchemy process
and usual theorisations and precise questions that you and others unfortunately offer for now in its so-called alternative course on minor work and aurum potable there are only inconclusive answers and a routinely to questions posed by all of us and smokiness in an operational exposure only very little clear and this I have found and unfortunately this must be clearly said
having said this and reminding you that you have proposed yourself here as the one that would have given a serious alternative to the uriiina matters to made healing medicines of the 7 metals and one aurum potabe really healing curative etc
but now said critically that we hope that soon your so-called course proposed by you begins to be concrete and truly explanatory i and that without smoky theories or demonizations for STRANGE spiritual reasons for uriiina
you finally now really start to deep Explain your alternatives to how to make the glauber pruning aurum without uriina  etc and therefore we hope that you do what you have proposed and that you stop losing only the great time of everyone on a total smokiness and inconsistency based on simple statements then without any confirmation of them and losing months on anathemas and useless demonizations of uriiina and I hope that by now only theoretical enunciations you now pass to explain concrete practical achievements of your ideas undoubtedly interesting so stop with this useless ping pong and show us all how your utterances must be done and how to operate in order to concretely obtain what you theorize and affirm in the laboratory

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HERE ITALIAN ORIGINAL VERSION...................
hi
ho letto i post di qui sopra e ora risponderò qui in 2 parti la prima a CHAMS su solvente filosofico con uriina e vino da uriina come lo insegna scuola del parigino discepolo diretto di raimondo lullo
e poi la 2 a L'AMICO TRAVELLER 
ma come prima cosa ci tengo a dire come poi spiegherò bene che tu visto cio che dici nel precedente post
I am an Adept what I have shared with Alexbr and Agricola they have verified it from the books of the Philosophers,
SORRY BUT NO NO  NO mi spiace caro amico come gia dissi in altri post per me non sei un  adepto sei in ottimo ricercatore e hai idee e ipotesi operative molto interessanti ma per me essere adepto per me non è solo teorizzare belle idee operative e ipotesi di esse ma è dimostrarlo concretamente ma poi su cio ci tornerò e spiegherò meglio
chiarito e ribadito cio passero poi a rispondere a cio che l'amico traveller scrive a afferma nell'utimo post e a malincuore ad analizzare inconcludenza di questo inutile ping pong che sta facendo e che si sta da mesi sviluppando con il solo unico scopo e risultato molto purtroppo limita solo di in tutti modi possibili demonizzare l'uriina e le vie alchemiche con l'uso di uriina (URIINA che ripeto come ho sempre detto per me come via è valida ed è una delle vie rc ma che a me non interessa piu per ragioni di serie interconnessioni mummiali ma che come via alchemica certo io assolutamente non demonizzo )
ma dopo aver demonizzata l'uriina per STRANI motivi spirituali e religiosi ma che mai vengono chiariti e se spiegati che dovrebbero se saputi togliere il sonno ??? MA caro amico spiegaci per favore dunque questi anatemi cosi vedremo se sono validi o no e se li condividiamo o no questi secondo te importanti motivi spirituali ??? per cui va rigettata e demonizzata la pratica con l'uriina ora ti saremmo molto grati caro amico traveller se  invece di solo balenarli ce li spieghi e dopo cio poi lascia dunque a tutti noi decidere se condividerli o no  
ma poi dopo avere fatto tutto questi ping pong demonizzate dell'uriina e visto sta menata contro l'uriina che va avanti da molti mesi sarebbe ora molto curioso saperne queste STRANE motivazioni STRANE spirituali che tu adduci per cui dio o chi per esso DECRETA e rigetterebbe con una profonda DEMONIZZAZIONE l'URIINA ???
MA se fosse cosi dannata l'uriina cosa proponi di alternativo tu avevi detto un corso su alchimia minore medicine metalliche e aurum potabile non tossico 
e su cio purtroppo pero come ben dopo dirò
MA caro amico va anche purtroppo detto che pero qui date te i tuoi annunci e il tuo corso alternativo da te proposto langue e si si gira solo in tondo in un inutile ping pong e causa cio non vengono mai date complete e chiare e vere le alternative all'uriina solventi e via per cui  ci tu ti eri proposto col tuo cosi detto corso che doveva trattare come da te ampiamente enunciato una via alternativa alla via dell'uriina di glauber e per indicarci come ottenere cio dovevi  lui indicare metodologie di come fare le cose (smentendo tutto cio che avevi affermato ossia che eri qui e tu ti proponevi qui per dare un corso chiaro ed esplicito e inoltre qui disattendendo qui tutte tutte le regole d'oro di aperta condivisione che dovrebbero esserci nel forum di nik e nb questa battaglia per l'aperta ed esplicita condivisione alchemica che condividevamo totalmente con nik per la condivisione alchemica aperta e senza segreti noi la portaimo avanti apertamente in tutti gli ambiti e in molti forum pubblicazioni ect etc ) metodi chiari su come produrre ed elaborare solventi non tossici senza uriina dai solventi fare medicine non tossiche dei vari metalli solvente non tossico senza uriina per aprire l'oro e fare da esso la panacea dell'aurum potabile e la spiegazione di una via di glauber di alchemica minore ma senza uriina una via alternativa tanto da te decantata ma sia che vera e che veramente funzioni concretamente dove sta ??
Ma ora iniziamo con risposta a CHAMS su splendor solis e uriina solventi filosofali fatti con uriina che per il parigino e il suo vino filosofico sempre fatto ed estratto da uriina e via e metodologie con l'uriina del parigino discepolo diretto di raimondo lullo  
cito chams 
I had to say that when I will tell you that How and Why the Philosophers used common Uriine in their works, then I can assure you that you will not be able to sleep for the whole NIGHT, after realizing this mystery, and you will start to think that where you have spent your time, or still defy to spend more in this way.
What means it ????
So, you don't want to comment on the Splendor Solis frame???
I guess not. Better to stay with the things of which you are more familiar. Very Happy 
At least Alexbr made an attempt to at least acknowledge that there is something there, even if he doesn't know what it is.
caro CHAMS nb IO so benissimo cosa sia e cosa viene indicato nello splendor solis la via dell'uriina e il solvente segreto estratto da essa che si deve usare nello splendor solis cosi come in altri testi alchemici e come gia dissi per me la via dell'urina è una via valida e da sempre è una delle vie praticate dai rc URIINA che ripeto come ho sempre detto per me come via è valida ed è una delle vie rc ma che a me non interessa piu per ragioni di serie interconnessioni mummiali ma che come via alchemica certo io assolutamente non demonizzo )
e conosco molto bene la via dell'iuriina spiegata nei manoscritti del cristoforo parigino (nb discepolo diretto di raimondo lullo)  summetta violetta e lucidarius e come gia detto la conosco molto bene perche la ho praticata per molti anni con ottimi risultati (ma non abbastanza sufficienti per me) e conosco molto bene la metodologia e come lavora con l'uriina il parigino nei suoi preziosi manoscritti e come il parigino discepolo diretto di raimondo lullo insegna nei suoi preziosi manoscritti a fare e come da uriina fa il suo mestruo vegetabile o solvente segreto o suo vino philosophico come esattamente lo chiama nei suoi manoscritti e come estraendo questo menstruo vegetabile e questo vino filosofico dall'uriina (URIINA che ripeto come ho sempre detto per me come via è valida ed è una delle vie rc ma che a me non interessa piu per ragioni di serie interconnessioni mummiali ma che come via alchemica certo io assolutamente non demonizzo ) e cio che affermo e lo so molto bene avendo studiato e praticato per molti anni come gia ho detto con persone che seguono sua scuola della metodologia con uriina descritta dal parigino
e questi manoscritti preziosi con tutte le istruzioni estremamente esplicite  
li allego tutti QUI  
qui link manoscritti del parigino  
e in questi manoscritti che qui ho allegato ci sono dei veri tesori preziosi leggili ci sono in essi istruzioni chiare ed esplicite s come fare su solventi philosophali segreti etc tratti da uriina descritte dal discepolo diretto di raimondo lullo 
e come vedrai in questi manoscritti che sono dei veri tesori preziosi e veramente espliciti nb qui non c'è il solito penoso bla bla bla inconcludente del nascondino reciproco come anche qui in questo forum purtroppo da troppo tempo qui avviene  
e se non  li conoscete cari CHASM E SCHMILDVICH   etc fareste meglio a studiarli a fondo perche questi manoscritti sono totalmente ed esplicitamente operativi e ciò che spiega il parigino diretto discepolo di raimondo lullo vi chiarirà molto le vostre idee sia teoricamente ma sopra tutto sulla operativita concreta 
dunque studiateli e imparate da essi visto che praticate la via dell'uriina che nb a me dopo averla praticata per molti anni (con la scuola di metodologia del parigino) non interessa minimamente piu NB ma su uriina e solventi phil circulatus minor e major uriina il cielo il vino bianco e rossa da uriina e pietra con ed elixir questi manoscritti come vedrete sono estremamente espliciti e veri rari tesori preziosi 
dunque caro CHAMS il solvente segreto e philosophico  e la via della uriina che ritengo lo ripeto una delle vie e materie valide
lo conosco molto bene  e so molto bene come farlo basta leggere con attenzione e bene e seguire passo a passo le istruzioni del parigino e da esso si arriva seguendo le istruzioni del parigino a una pietra non moltiplicata e li tutti si fermano e li il segreto e riguardante a mio avviso li sole e sua concentrazione ma cio è una altra cosa 
e dunque ben conoscendo la metodologia e pratica della via dell'uriina del parigino 
e avendola ben praticati per anni so bene di cosa si tratta 
ma ora semplicemente senza assolutamente non demonizzarla e in cio non sono d'accordo con traveller 
semplicemente per precise ragioni di interconnessioni mummiali che intervengono lavorando le materie mummiali a me questa via della uriina che conosco molto bene non mi interessa piu  
...........................................................................................................................
ora invece qui rispondo all'amico traveller
tu traveller nell'ultimo post hai detto cito
I am an Adept what I have shared with Alexbr and Agricola they have verified it from the books of the Philosophers, but about your contribution on the forum as well as 
NO e no mi spiace tanto amico non è per me nulla è per quanto mi riguarda cosi (agricola la pensi pure invece come vuole su cio ma come gia gli dissi per me prima di dirsi adepto bisogna dimostrarlo non basta sapere ben studiare e ben ricercare e ben teorizzare ipotesi operative per essere adepto non scherziamo per me non è assolutamente cosi essere adepto è una cosa seria no facciamo ridere non bastano belle teorizzazioni no adepto e un altro alto livello non è cosi come tu dici non scherziamo su affermazioni serie  )
mi spiace amico ma io dissento da cio totalmente e non condivido per ora questa tua seria affermazione
mi spiace molto dirtelo ma caro amico tu amico hai teorizzato delle ipotesi indubbiamente molto interessanti su cosa ipoteticamente potesse essere una delle due gomme quella rossa citata da maria profetessa  ma cio non vuol dire essere un adepto
e la parola essere adepto e una affermazione seria e adepto è uno e chi da teoria passa ai fatti realizza pietra ed elixir ringiovanisce si rigenera trasmuta metalli copiosamente e cura i malati terminali tu caro amico per ora mi spiace dirtelo e dopo saro ancora piu specifico per ora proponi delle fumose anche se interessanti teorie e per ora nulla piu dunque non scherziamo (come gia dissi nel post ad agricola se ben ricordi ) per me adepto e maestro è chi lo prova e non solo chi lo teorizza o chi lo afferma di esserlo tu per ora sei un ottimo studioso e ricercatore che teorizzi ipotesi interessanti che vanno pero tutte concretamente dimostrate e tutte ben provate nulla piu mi spiace
Ma detto e ben ribadito chiaro cio
Comunque cio che proponevi qui con il corso che tu proponesti via alternativa all'uriina e solventi non tossici per creare medicine metalliche e la pancaea dell'aurum potabile e via minore alchemica alternativa
cio mi interessava molto e visto cio che ho esposto prima CHAMS su uriina e il mio abbandono DI QUESTA PRATICA (dopo anni di pratica al laboratorio con essa) per le serie interconnessioni mummiali che si anno con essa) ero dunque da cio ero molto interessato e incuriosito alle ipotesi alternative di traveller e che traveller era venuto qui a proporre 
ma ora dopo avere proposto lui l'amico traveller un corso teorico operativo su materie alternative alla uriina e alla via alchemica minore e a realizzare e come all'aurum potabile di glauber e su come realizzare solventi segreti per dissolvere i metalli e l'oro e dunque ottenere l'aurum potabile di glauber tutto cio senza uriina 
e aspettavamo leggendolo sempre che l'amico traveller dicesse cio per cui lui si era proposto via alternativa seria per opera minora senza uriina e oro potabile non tossico da ingerire senza uriina e solventi non tossici per aprire e dissolvere metalli e oro senza urrina e rendere da essi medicine e oro potabili non tossici e assimilabili senza pericolo dal corpo umano
e in attesa che lui dicesse quello per cui si era proposto abbiamo assistito al penso ping pong tutto volto solo a demonizzare l'riina  
ma INVECE su cio ora l'amico traveller ci dice
I have already told to Alexbr that I will not reveal the mystery of the Philosophical Wine to anyone, I am not as stupid who after working on disgusting Uriine come here to debate with others without achieving anything worthwhile in this way of lavatory path and I am also not as generous what you are expecting from me. I have already shared how much I could share about this mystery....................
e in effetti è da mesi che il corso proposto da te proposto langue e agonizza e purtroppo a parte il penoso e assolutamente inutile ping pong tutto il resto da te proposto purtroppo è purtroppo e mi spiace dirlo assolutamente fumoso e inconcludente e a parte una totale demonizzazione della uriina solo teorizzazioni e va su cio purtroppo detto lo dico a malincuore cio e mi dispiace dire e constatare cio ma va detto 
e qui cio si è riscontrato nei mesi molto pragmaticamente cio il famoso corso di via senza uriina alternativa è purtroppo solo ridotta a un ping pong e solo un girare solo in tondo 
e tutto cio sempre senza dimostrare nulla se non demonizzare per STRANI MOTIVi motivi SPIRITUALI MA mai spiegati l'uriina (URIINA che ripeto a me come via è valida ed è una delle vie rc ma che a me non interessa piu per ragioni di serie interconnessioni mummiali ma che certo io la via alchemica con l'urina io assolutamente non demonizzo ) e tu per mesi stai continuando a demonizzare l'uriina senza mai spiegare il preche e PERCHE SE SI SAPRESSE IL MOTIVO SPIRITUALE CHE SOTTOINTENDE LA NEGATIVITa DELLA URINA il povero chams se sapessa cio non dormiebbe di notte (sinceramente io mi riengo un illuminista e alchimista degli dei e loro morali poco sono interessato ma scolto volentieri le motivazioni ) dunque per favore ci vuoi fare a tutti la gentilezza  di spiegarci dunque che maledizione tipo divina o anatema divino o meno colpisce l'urina e perche demonizzre cosi tanto l'URIINA  ?? sarebbe gentile che ce lo spiegassi cosi ognuno potra giudicarne la validita o meno di cio che dirai ??
ora avendo ben letto il tuo post ora dopo ciò che affermi ti chiedo ma se caro traveller non vuoi parlare dei solventi segreti come pensi sia possibile nelle tue teorizzazioni e opinioni rendere l'aurum potabile che è una panacea universale che veramente dovrebbe curare malattie terminali etc tu come pensi si debba riuscire a fare ciò senza solventi speciali e non tossici forse con i passaggi delle foto di  Faerrie/SolarSeeker (ya know, the guy who charged $20 for his PDF book; what a joke!)  .che hai postato e diciamocelo francamente questo processo è vera pena
sinceramente qui ci aspettiamo di meglio e aspettiamo 
cio che tu avevi proposto e annunciato in termini di enunciazione molto chiari ossia come fare i b non tossici senza uriina dai solventi fare medicine non tossiche dei vari metalli solvente non tossico senza uriina per aprire l'oro e fare da esso la panacea dell'aurum potabile e la spiegazione di una via  senza uriina di glauber di alchemica minore alternativa dante belle proposte dove sta tutto ciò caro amico ?
qui si demonizza solo per motivi non chiari CHE ALLUDI DI ESSERE SPIRITUALI religiosi l'uriina bhe questi motivi che tu baleni e adduci almeno spiegali che poi TUTTI NOI DOPO CHE LI AVRAI SPIEGATI boi liberamente e senza para occhi decideremo ovviamente se li condividiamo o no ??
MA invece l'alternativa ALL'URIINA SUO ORO POTABILE ETC MEDICINE SENZA SOLVENTE URIINA che proponi dove concretamente stanno ? dove e come si fanno e si preparano ? quale è la tua via alternativa che volevi proporci come fare le tue famose medicine dei vari metalli con che solventi si sciolgono come si fa il tuo alternativo oro potabile ?? che cura veramente ?? 
dunque vediamo di essere seri e iniziare a seriamente spiegare le tue opinioni operative e tue teorizzazioni e smettila anche tu  spiegate e con il giochino penoso del dire e non dire questo non dimostra per nulla serietà  perchè nel corso da te proposto su vie alternative e via alternativa di glauber e via minore alternativa alchemica oro potabile etc  per essere serio tu normalmente devi spiegare come fare ciò va ben chiaramente detto come alternativamente si crea il solventi per l'oro etc non dalla uriina etc e di tutto ciò che sarebbe un serio e normale spiegare di un corso da lui propostoci
e su ciò va notato anche che qui seguendo ciò che saltuariamente indicavi alcuni (NB e alcuni di noi addiritura sperimentano ciò che lui ha proposto mandando foto etc ) ma purtroppo qui non stai indicando esaustivamente e concretizzando nulla di nulla solo hai messo foto penose perse da  Faerrie/SolarSeeker (ya know, the guy who charged $20 for his PDF book; what a joke!) . di alchemy process
e solite teorizzazioni e e a domande precise che tu io e altri proponiamo purtroppo per ora nel suo cosi detto corso alternativo su opera minore e aurum potabile ci sono solo risposte inconcludenti e un svicolare a domande poste da tutti noi e fumosità in una esposizione operativa solo molto poco chiara e questo lo ho constatato e purtroppo ciò va chiaramente detto 
detto ciò e ricordandoti che tu ti sei proposto qui come quello che avrebbe dato una seria via alternativa all'uriina medicine curative dei 7 metalli  oro potabile veramente curativo etc 
ma ora detto critacamente cio speriamo che presto il tuo cosi detto corso da te proposto  inizi ad essere concreto e veramente esplicativo i e che senza fumose teorie o demonizzazioni per STRANI motivi spirituali di uriina 
tu finalmente ora inizi veramente a spiegare alternative a come fare l'aurum potatabile di glauber senza l'uriina etc  e dunque speriamo che correttamente tu faccia ciò che tu hai proposto e che si smetta di perdere solo del gran tempo di tutti su  una totale fumosità e inconsistenza basata su semplici enunciati senza poi nessun riscontro di essi e perdendo mesi su anatemi e inutili demonizzazioni di uriina e spero che dai solo per ora enunciati teorici tu ora passi a spiegare concrete realizzazioni pratiche delle tue idee indubbiamente interessanti dunque smettila con questo inutile ping pong e dimostra a tutti noi come i tuoi enunciati si devono fare e come operare per ottenere in laboratorio concretamente ciò che teorizzi e affermi

Last edited by alexbr on Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:12 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Yes Alex this is what I was saying above, that until I will not share with you, my works, videos, pictures to open the Art for you, so until then how you will realize about me, which I say that I don’t allow anyone even to my close friend that he give some opinion regarding my Adepti. It is a matter belong to me, but I was saying that how much things in just theories and posts, I have shared here on the forum, you have found them from the writings, which is analogous to my work, but the works of Chasm it is no any back history, as you can see that he don’t know what Glauber was used for the preparation of his Sal Mirabile, as he also don’t know these very basic and initial things about the writings of Glauber, that how he was prepared his Sal Ammoniac, but he try to deviate their works, and try to put and match his own discovery with the works of these Chemists, most especially to Glauber, which is the first and last source of his works of Uriine.

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 12:29 am

dear friend
sorry but the texts can made have many e different interpretation ....so this no prove any
so clarified well this
now friend reflect well about this :
OVER the last numbers of months we are informed by you friend Traveller that  URIIINA is nasty substance ok also i prefer different substance to work sure but also we must say that in past many true alchemist and true master work with uriiiina in many century for one reason strange spiritual ?? you say is not good for spiritual reason but why ??? can explain clear it thanks it is correct explain cleat it after what you say against the uriiina so please explain clear it ???

and in your opinion that what the true alchemist used as substance alternative ad it . as alchemist made the wine philosofical parigino etc made it with uriiine and also lullo etc so in your opinion what are the alternative ?
so what is in your opinion and your teorie the clear alternative that you say at it??
so as also in one post Glauber is praised and the next he is demonised as being just a chemist. If this argument is to stand up we need to know if it was not URIIINA in your opinion then what was it. the concrete alternative at it
How can you prove this as so many famous alchemists have worked with this so called nasty substance
but many work whit it example the Parisian who was disciple of lully. Let us not forget the famous alcahest of Von Helmont. etc etc Its ok saying something but some proof has to be shown shown  thats its nor the correct substance.
so can explain very clear what are in your teorie an opinion the concrete alternative at it matters method etc to made alternative 7 metal tinture alchemy minor and a true panacea of arum potable made with out uriiiina and the it funcion real for deep and true cure ???
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 1:03 am

Traveller wrote:
Your deflecting words here are wrong, like the quote of your Chymist who says that Glauber used Oil of Vitriol, but he didn’t touch anything here in its preparation, but it was only Water/Fire.
Ok, so despite me telling you an alchemical fact that salt remains salt, you choose to ignore this. And the fact that I didn't elaborate on vitriol, totally flew over your head. Maybe it didn't and you're trying to provoke an explanation, but I'll resist.

Chasm wrote:

Traveller wrote:
You are fully trying to go in discovering your gooey matter, but Glauber is not talking about anything like this, he is just giving an example that how much Salt lies in us in a prepared form, it will also become prepare through this experiment, after using our Fire/Water over Kitchen Salt

So you are stating that common salt exists in a prepared form within our bodies correct? You're also stating that the method you feel Glauber alludes to will prepare this common kitchen salt in a flask somehow yes? WRONG!! The common salt will remain common after digestion no matter what process you use. If you do not accept this, you're just being ignorant.
I'm not trying to discover any gooey matter, I'm not trying to discover anything. I'm following my path as you are following yours. I simply assert that what I see in the texts that you don't, is one simple process.

Traveller wrote:
Glauber is literally taken the word of Kitchen Salt, and you are saying that there lies a mystery. funny, you are making fun of all the others, who look something your words, you should to be think a little before you put your wrong guidelines.

You should stop attempting to be so smart and put some thought to what I'm showing you mr traveller.
When we use the word vitriol, we often use it to describe that which is vile, like the way you spew your vitriolic nonsense all over this forum.
If vitriol is vile, where might you find this mr traveller, you sophist?
How many texts must tell you that the work is not one of sophism scratch

Traveller wrote:
I have told you many times, that Glauber had discard the dregs in all his works, you have to read his whole volume again.
No! You must open your eyes. If you can't understand that salt remains salt, then you are hopelessly lost in the labyrinth my friend. Where is Ariadne's thread when you need it.

Your explanation here is nonsensical, at least to me it is. The salt within US comes back as it went in.

Chasm wrote:
Now, I must ask you, what do you think his alkalized Spirit of Wine is ?

Traveller wrote:
Again you are not well aware about the writings of Glauber, you are assuming and trying to deviate the different meanings of Glauber, and trying to put them to become fit in your wrong discovery.
You really love your own imaginings and you think everybody is just plain stupid...that nobody has an ability to read and comprehend an open text except you Question  This is pathetic mr traveller, pathetic.

Glauber wrote:
Making Alcolized Spirit of Wine
To volatilize this fixative Salt of Art (secret Sal Ammoniac) is an easy things to the wise but to the ignorant altogether incredible and apparent which if thou wouldst do likewise proceed thus: Pour upon our Salt of Art in due proportion good Spirit of Wine which draw off by distillation and you will have a wonderful spirit of great virtue but you will find your salt of art so weakened as it cannot be used again: But the spirit of wine impregnated with virtue of the salt performs wonders that were never yet made known to the world of which we shall hear more hereafter. For the spirit of wine in this abstraction hath its virtue multiplies tenfold, so as it not only extracts the essence of vegetables, animals and minerals but easily and suddenly carrying them over the helm but also extract the tinctures from gold and silver all precious and common stones and brings them over. Of which extraction and separation of the tinging soul from fixed and unfixed bodies no philosopher hitherto hath divulged anything.

So, it appears that you are reading something that I can't see. So I'll ask you again if you didn't understand the first time,
What do you think Glaubers Spirit of Wine is? The quote that you've inserted above tells me nothing unless you wish to convey that he is using the literal spirit of wine, which is alcohol.
It's funny, people speak of spirit of wine as though it were some fabled elixir or something. It is alcohol!

Traveller wrote:
Now again his Spirit of Wine is not your distilled Uriine, or any Oil of Uriine. You are trying to put everything like green and salt, in your own philosophy but there is nothing like this, Glauber is not using these things in the sense which your mind is telling here from your own mind made discovery.

So what is his spirit of wine traveller?

Traveller wrote:
I have my own ways, but here I am proving that your way, is also nothing to do with these disgusting matters.
On the contrary, you're proving by your lack of understanding, that your own ways are a fantasy...that the overblown huffing and puffing that you do, are really just face saving gestures that you're now using to aide you in resisting that natural urge to delete your posts when you become overwhelmed by an opposing view.

Traveller wrote:
Glauber was the only source of right material where you can look your method of Uriine, but you didn't take your time to carefully read his all writings, because you already had discovered your own way, and now what you do that you try to put your method and philosophy in every method of Glauber, where the fact is that the writings of Glauber is nothing to do with your mind discovery.

No traveller, you found genuine interest in Glauber because you were able to see clearly that he spoke openly about the DISGUROT.
This was amazing to you because prior to reading Glauber, you had no idea that DISGUROT was ever used as a prima materia. Now you're discovering that other Chymists like Macquer and Boerhaave as well as others also gave the analysis of DISGUROT.
You want to use your ability to transpose the chemical constituents of the involved matters into a method which can be practised and so display your prowess, but you will fail on account of your misunderstanding. You are clever and talented, but you're dismissive and arrogant in the extreme.
You may think that you're being funny, but you sound like bratty punk kid!

My regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 1:42 am

You arrived at the exact time, its just say that Heart Beats, Heart Meets,.......no its not my heart it is of Alex.

Chasm its your sleeping time, by the way how did you wake up, may be your prima materia was teasing you to urinate, as it teases me, so I also go to urinate it, simple, but at the time I really feel sorry that I am wasting this treasure and fountain for no use.

Your subject of Uriine, alexbr is promoting here, but what you will dig out from this disgusting thing, I will always remain curious in this way.  Basketball

No any Chymist can take the place of a right practitioner of Uriine, who discovered its use in a Minor way. The other Chymists like Boerhaave and Macquer they never used Uriine in performing the works of ARchemy, but they practice these things only for searching the works of Glauber, they never apply their prepared Alkaline Salts over Gold to attempt any transmutation.

So the truth always remains the same, that the first and last source of the works of Uriine was Glauber.

There was another person "Skipper" who was at the end of his age, but I don't know that where is he now, may Allah give him health as well as a long life, when I try to change his mind from this disgusting matter then he always in the end say the same thing as you say, that "I Love Uriine", he also sound more like you, you should to help him in discovering the treasure from this disgusting matter. He was joined your forum by the name of Pheonix, is he still there ?

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 2:25 am

Alexbr wrote:

and in these manuscripts that I have enclosed there are real precious precious treasures there are clear and explicit instructions in them how to do solvent philosophali secrets etc from uriina described by the direct disciple of raimondo lullo
and as you will see in these manuscripts that are real treasures precious and really explicit nb here there is not the usual painful blah blah blah inconclusive of mutual hideout as also here in this forum unfortunately for too long here happens
and if you do not know them dear CHASM AND SCHMILDVICH etc you'd better study them thoroughly because these manuscripts are totally and explicitly operational and what explains the Parisian direct disciple of raimondo lullo will clarify your ideas very much both theoretically but above all on the concrete operation
so study them and learn from them since you practice the path of  uriiina; that nb to me after practicing it for many years (with the school of methodology of Paris) no more interested in NB but on uriiina and solvents phil circulatus minor and major uriiina the heaven the white and red wine from uriina and stone with and elixir these manuscripts as you will see are extremely explicit and real rare precious treasures
so dear CHAMS the secret solvent and philosophico and the way of uriiina that I think I repeat it one of the ways and matters valid
I know him very well and I know very well how to do it just read carefully and well and follow step by step the instructions of the Parisian and it comes following the instructions of the Parisian to a stone not multiplied and stop them all and the secret and concerning in my opinion the sun and its concentration but that is another thing
and therefore well knowing the methodology and practice of the Parisian's uriiina way
and having it well practiced for years I know what it is
but now simply without absolutely not demonizing it and in this I do not agree with traveler
simply for precise reasons of mummial interconnections that intervene working the mummial materials to me this way of uriina that I know very well I do not care anymore

Hello Alexbr,

To be honest, your words were heartfelt. I know that you are serious about the art and don't take the clowning around that goes on here lightly.
Your attempts to be diplomatic have not gone unnoticed. The truth is Alexbr, that traveller is a joker. He is an intelligent idiot. I don't really mean it in a bad way, it's just the most appropriate way for me to express what I see in him.
I don't like the way that he has played his games with the members here.
I don't like how he has played with you. I do realize that you desired to give him every opportunity to put something serious on the table, however, this was never going to happen because he simply has nothing to offer. He is deceitful and very manipulative.
As you've seen, these discussions have a way of bringing to the surface, the things that lie hidden or perhaps of separating the wheat from the chaff.
I wanted to expose traveller and his loose tongue and it would seem that he has done this on his own. You've always left the impression that you were not fooled by him but were, and perhaps still are, interested in his theories. I can see this and so I never put you in the class of Agricola.

You assert that uriine is a valid prima materia written of in many RC texts.
I know this well. You don't need to convince me of your position.
For some reason, traveller is opposed to even considering the idea. I don't know the reason, but it is clear that his opposition is unreasonable.

I wish to thank you for your generous offering of these collected manuscripts that you've posted. I'm sure that they will be an interesting read once I can get down to studying them.

My regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 2:43 am

Chasm wrote:
I don't like the way that he has played his games with the members here. I don't like how he has played with you.

You don’t like it, because I successfully able to provide the two most important references from the two books of the great Alchemists. While you have no history of your work, everyone should to ask this Charlatan before following his discovery, who didn't able to provide any single reference from any valid source except from the writings of some failed Chymists.  Shocked

Chasm wrote:
As you've seen, these discussions have a way of bringing to the surface, the things that lie hidden or perhaps of separating the wheat from the chaff.

No this wheat from the chaff is still not separated yet, because your wrong work of using Spirit of Uriine and its dregs, is still held tightly in your mind, until it will not show you a blow, to smash your head into a gooey matter.  Laughing

Chasm wrote:
You assert that uriine is a valid prima materia written of in many RC texts. I know this well.

But still I ask that how you will prove it that it is a valid prima materia, which is written in many RC texts ???  scratch

Chasm wrote:
I'm sure that they will be an interesting read once I can get down to studying them.

But this read will again not give you anything, when you couldn’t able to grasp the simple words of Glauber then how you will understand these hidden words of the Philosophers. This study will still left you with a flask in the style of collecting your prima materia in a Toilet.

lol!

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 3:15 am

"Over"
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 10:37 am

Hi,People.
I want to clarify some points, to avoid misunderstandings.
Traveler has never instructed me in any operation of the Great Work, nor will he ever do it, as he has just said.
The trust I place in him, is due to his coherence of his understanding of the Books of the Philosophers.
Obviously, you did not bother yourself to read all the 700+ Traveller's posts on this forum, to try understand his way of thinking.
Obviously, how much you can grasp, depends by your level of theoretical and practical understanding of the Hermetic Sciences, and if you're able to distinguish when he speaks in an exoteric or esoteric sense.
Someone says I place too much trust in Mr T. Ok,but considering  the level on this Forum, were there are people, that aren't able to do better than posting quotes from texts, without even knowing its meaning; others, who, without asking questions, believe blindly in esoteric groups of the past, and others again,who believe that a fountain starts to urinate.
Between these people and Traveller, I prefer this last one;at least,he has something sensible to say!

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 12:39 pm

Agricola wrote:
Hi,People.
I want to clarify some points, to avoid misunderstandings.
Traveler has never instructed me in any operation of the Great Work, nor will he ever do it, as he has just said.
The trust I place in him, is due to his coherence of his understanding of the Books of the Philosophers.

Agricola, you have the ability to be coherent. You speak well when you choose to. You've cited that our mr traveller has made some 700+ posts, but I ask you now, the same questions that have been asked of traveller by myself, Schmeldvich, Alexbr, tAlchemist and others:
What meat has he put on the table? He has admitted many times to not having even begun the work. His work is all theoretical and without practice; So I am at a loss as to where this trust in him originates?
This isn't a rhetorical question. I am genuinely curious as to what would make a seemingly serious member of our community, trust so faithfully, the words of someone who is an obvious trickster.

Agricola wrote:
Obviously, you did not bother yourself to read all the 700+ Traveller's posts on this forum, to try understand his way of thinking.
This simply isn't true. Traveller is a smart guy. I've said this often enough. But he isn't a serious seeker. He jokes about being an Adept and you just lap it all up.
And let's not forget, traveller came to the other forum looking for an audience where he was well received. He has been nothing but deceitful from the very start when he was conversing with me via PM.
He was able to show that he possessed a chemical understanding of matter, however, he lacked the philosophical eye which is a requirement in this art. So let's not count these posts as being entries of profound knowledge, they are not.

Agricola wrote:
Obviously, how much you can grasp, depends by your level of theoretical and practical understanding of the Hermetic Sciences, and if you're able to distinguish when he speaks in an exoteric or esoteric sense.

Traveller himself has said that the texts are and can be easily understood in an open way. He has not hidden this from anyone.
He is of the mentality of a chemist. When he reads the open texts, he sees chemical formulas. These formulas concur with his orthodox teachings and so he is biased and in agreement with the literal interpretations. There is no mystery to the traveller and his knowledge.
He is certainly left wanting when it comes to an esoteric understanding of the texts. This is quite obvious...at least to me it is.
And let's not belittle the abilities of those here to understand the mysteries. If you are honest, the folks here do have understanding.

Agricola wrote:
Someone says I place too much trust in Mr T. Ok,but considering  the level on this Forum, were there are people, that aren't able to do better than posting quotes from texts, without even knowing its meaning; others, who, without asking questions, believe blindly in esoteric groups of the past, and others again,who believe that a fountain starts to urinate.
..."the level on this forum," hmmm, let's consider this for a moment.
You have Pulvis Rubeus, an obvious thinker with a deep understanding encompassing the arts and religion as well as science.
You have T.I., a seeker who has realized the Universal One and how it's doctrine applies to Hermeticism, sharing his understanding of Russellian Cosmogony, showing in his own way how the ancient view coincides and morphs the modern view in understanding.
You have Alexbr, who is a scholastic researcher in the RC manuscripts who is actually part of an organized Groupo Agape Prometo looking to revive and unveil the Royal Art for the sake of humanity and its freedom from oppression.
We have here Schmildvich, who has shown countless times that he indeed possesses a philosophic eye, who can spot congruencies within the majority of the texts, and he has painstakingly taken the effort to show these correlations, which are not always a given. These postings are perhaps the most important, eye opening samplings of uniformity, showing a link in all of the texts of philosophy and religion alike.
So spare me, and others your condescending tone where these posts are concerned.
We have "Skipper", who shows himself to be a humble and honest soul. His voice is that of reason and inclusivity. His passion is contagious and lends credence to his moral leadership.

I'm sure there are others whose participation is such that they don't stand out but, I'd say that the level on this forum is pretty high.

Your jab at me and my belief in esoteric groups of the past is drivel.
It is enough to say that the alchemists are an esoteric group for which you identify yourself as a member and so your displaying for all here your hypocrisy.

Agricola wrote:
Between these people and Traveller, I prefer this last one;at least,he has something sensible to say!

And so we see where you stand Agricola. It's a nice position you've placed yourself in.

My regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Chasm wrote:
What meat has he put on the table? He has admitted many times to not having even begun the work. His work is all theoretical and without practice; So I am at a loss as to where this trust in him originates?

I have accomplished some genuine things in the Art, but for sharing to see my level, I offer to show others their education in this field, and what you say to begin the work, I mean some cleaners daily come to clean our gutter, you all the pratitionars of Uriine do something even worst than that, you analyze these disgusting things to claim that you have begun the work, is it what you call beginning the work ? but still I want to know, which I have already asked you more than 10 times, that by following this way of Uriine, what you have able to accomplish in medicine or either in transmutation ???

Chasm wrote:
The words of someone who is an obvious trickster.

I want to know who is a real trickster.

I don't joke with anyone, but when I feel that such things are happening in Alchemy, then I choose the way to become funny, to ridicule these guys, who are making fun with this Art, and trying to degrade this divine science by giving the quotes from the Holy scriptures for alluding their disgusting works.

You all should to shame on yourself to call yourself an Alchemist.  Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 6:41 pm

I knew that someone (Chasm) with a straw tail would intervene ...

Chasm wrote:
What meat has he put on the table?

Traveller has put on the table a LOT of things, which allowed me to fill the gaps of my understanding of Alchemy, finally making me to connect many dots. Alone, I think it would take a lifetime. And he gave this possibility to all of you, putting his time at your disposal, and the giving the basics to understand the Art. Maybe you have read all his posts, but if you are here to denigrate him, it means that you did not understand anything, but this is your problem, which starts from your wrong conception of Alchemy. You have to go back to study, but first you have to forget the \"philosophical dew\"!
I ask you civilly: Stop feeding the fire of this endless dispute, and give the time to Traveller to organize the material that has promised us!

Regards.

Last edited by Agricola on Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 7:45 pm

Agricola wrote:

Chasm wrote:
What meat has he put on the table?

Traveller has put on the table a LOT of things, which allowed me to fill the gaps of my understanding of Alchemy, finally making me to connect many dots. Alone, I think it would take a lifetime. And he gave this possibility to all of you, putting his time at your disposal, and the giving the basics to understand the Art. Maybe you have read all his posts, but if you are here to denigrate him, it means that you did not understand anything, but this is your problem, which starts from your wrong conception of Alchemy. You have to go back to study, but first you have to forget the \"philosophical dew\"!
I ask you civilly: Stop feeding the fire of this endless dispute, and give the time to Traveller to organize the material that has promised us!
A LOT of things such as what? I'm curious to know where your level of understanding was before he arrived.
I certainly haven't received anything of value...not that I was asking for anything.

Have you you read Alexbr and his polite post to traveller asking him to come clean and to stop ping ponging about deflecting from his promises, deviating into Glauber and the uriinous path as opposed to lighting a path which embraces the use of off the shelf items in what he calls a minor way?

What has he revealed to you that would have taken a lifetime?
Do you think that the people I mentioned don't understand the basics of the art? It doesn't get any more basic than to solve and coagulate.
The trick is in how exactly we go about doing this.
Do we burn with common fire or dissolve with a particular water which happens to burn with the likeness of flame?

You see, you may have been totally lost before traveller, you may also believe that everyone else is as lost as yourself, but you shouldn't assume to know the wits of others, especially in these circles where secrecy is inherent within each and every book which we read.
So I ask you, what possibilities has traveller given us?

And please, kindly explain to me my concept of alchemy since you speak as though you know it well!
Perhaps you were more focused on reading mr travellers nim wit responses to me, but I've endeavoured to show that I clearly understand what he is doing. My focus was to show him why he would fail as he was reading the text of Glauber in a literal sense. Were Glaubers text to be completely open, his works would have been replicated already and many would be singing the praises of Glauber long before traveller arrived.

I don't want to denigrate traveller, I simply wish to expose him for what he has claimed to be, a great discovery of Glaubers method and an accomplished Adept.

As for this endless dispute, I see it as discussion...a correspondence from which the knowledge, wits, understanding etc, etc of the participants can be gauged by whomever wishing to do so.
It's not a bad thing.
Traveller has had ample time to deliver on his promise. He has just told you openly that he won't. He has qualified his promise. So don't be upset if you're left hanging and soon see *over* where once his posts existed.

Agricola wrote:
Mine is not a passion, dictated by the desire to believe in something. Before becoming interested in Alchemy, I already witnessed the reality of transmutation. Here I am simply trying to verify the point of view of the Ancients. What I believe is only in God, but only because there is Order in the Universe and not chaos.

I can't say that you witnessed a transmutation, but I can agree that you believe that you did.
Your belief in God is not unique;
Still, you believe that traveller is an Adept...why? Have you witnessed him make a transmutation?
Surely nothing he has said here would qualify him as being an Adept.

Traveller has claimed to have surpassed the Ancients. How do you respond to this?
And out of curiosity, what do you suppose that Glaubers Spirit of Wine is?

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 10:22 pm

I was wrong about to hang all the GW practitioners over their flushes, but now I realized that it will be a work of an encounter specialist, who encounter the guys who are responsible to take Alchemy in a Toilet.

Alex let me clear, he was said,…

Chasm wrote:
You still have Agricola who recognizes you as an Adept.

So then in reply I said to him these words,…

Traveller wrote:
I am an Adept what I have shared with Alexbr and Agricola they have verified it from the books of the Philosophers, but about your contribution on the forum as well as with your follower “ggkavarma” I am asking here, that what you able to give him, because your sharing words, references, context, quotes doesn’t belong to the books of the philosophers, but these all the things you have done yet, these are taken from the books of these Chymists, about them everyone better know that they were unsuccessful practitioners of different things, and couldn't able to replicate any one single method from the books of the Philosophers neither in medicine nor in any transmutation.

Means he was going against what I did here to illuminate this Art of Alchemy, which I was telling him that whatever I share, it belong to the valid texts of the Philosophers, nothing I shared here is my own mind made discovery. So in that case I was asking him about his student “ggkavarma” and "tAlchemist" and about many others, that what you have able to share with them that "are they able to make something like you". The answer he didn’t put here.

Then he was asking me,...

Chasm wrote:
So, you do not want to comment on the Splendor Solis frame ???

And then Alex as everyone better know that in reply of my answer I put my terms in front of him in these very simple words,…

Traveller wrote:
If still you are very eager to talk about this book, then tell me first that what is a message this book is giving to us, if you had the proper understanding of this message of Solomon Trismosin then you will not here promoting the works of Charlatans.

So there is a very great message in this book of Solomon Trismosin which carries the foundation of our whole Art of Alchemy, so first I want this answer because I want to know that to who with I am dealing here, and then I will be very glad to discuss about his colored plates, happy ?,...  drunken

Then further when I was asking him about the source and origins of his discovered method, then he was said,...

Chasm wrote:
I have made my own inroads making my own confections, yet I have never claimed to be an adept in possession of the PHILOSOPHERS STONE.

lol!

And when Alex you were said to me to clarify my these words,…

Alexbr wrote:
I had to say that when I will tell you that How and Why the Philosophers used common Uriine in their works, then I can assure you that you will not be able to sleep for the whole NIGHT, after realizing this mystery, and you will start to think that where you have spent your time, or still defy to spend more in this way.

What means it ????

Then I have already given a very cleared answer, by telling everyone, that Philosophers used Uriine in a Major way when they left it behind without contaminating their philosophical works with it, and used their driven Salt and Mercury to manifest Miracles, means the use of Uriine in the philosophical work was only as a Catalyst and I think this answer is enough to give him a whole sleepless night.  Idea

And then I was said to him,…

Traveller wrote:
So BoAF, has been closed, and your site Alchemypocesses, has also not having much activity and looking for the closure, as well as this site where we are right now, you can also see here no activity from since many years, but it was only me who started to share information on this site, and the forum of Jay Weidner, you closed it.

So my question is, that as all these 4 sites were started on the basis of finding out the mysteries behind this disgusting Uriine, so is it all happened to these sites because of the successful works of the GW practitioners ?

I simply ask to these GW practitioners, that after spending many years on this Subject what you all have accomplished, either in Transmutation or Medicine ? I don't know that why after hearing these words, they always seems to have NO answer.

This answer he put here in these words,…

Chasm wrote:
As for disclosure of any medicinal properties of any stone or elixir in regards to chronic and non chronic pain...ulcers, headaches or migraines, I haven't the slightest idea. I don't profess to possess the stone nor its secrets nor its powers. I only speculate based on my experience. I convey what I wish of my experiences IF and WHEN I so choose and to whomever I wish to ingratiate.

Read the words of a Charlatan, in fact their whole site is belong to the same group of peoples.  cheers

So which disgusting powder is not made by following any guidelines of a valid Chemist like Glauber, who attempted many little transmutations in his writings, but he made his disgusting dirty cheap medicine by following the words of those failed Chymists, about them I already told him everything in the very start,…

Traveller wrote:
There were many Chemists who worked on Uriine in searching to find out something useful in it, those chemists were Seekers, not the founder of the true Art, among those there also include the name of Hennig Brand, and there were many more names like D. Coumte Fourcroy in "General System of Chemical Knowledge", Peter Shaw in "Philosophical Principles of Universal Chemistry", Boerhaave in "New Method of Chemistry", M. Macquer in "Elements of Theory and Practice", these Chemists practiced the works of Uriine in different ways, after reading this word of Uriine, in the writings of the Adepts. All these Chemists in all their books never able to make anything relevant to the books of the Philosophers, they said in their writings that they have discovered the right preparations of the same things like Sal Ammoniac, volatile Spirits, Salts, but in the end no one able to provide any result which having the correspondence to the end results of the works of the Philosophers, neither in Medicine nor in any Transmutation. Because there all works were too far away from the right origins of the texts of the Philosophers.

They never used Uriine or any other thing in performing the works of ARchemy, but they practice these things only for searching the works of Glauber, they never apply their prepared Alkaline Salts over Gold to attempt any transmutation.

As well as I also guided Schmeldvich on the same topic of these Chymists,...

Traveller wrote:
Schmeldvich wrote:
All I do is observe and learn.

Again take my advice, the learning starts from the right Alchemical Field, otherwise if you spend your whole life in working on different things, then believe me, you cannot be able to claim till to the end, that you have learned SOMETHING which now will help you to understand and implement the words of the philosophers.

You might have read the biggest volumes of great CHEMISTS, where they almost used everything, and you will not find anything which they might have left to find a mystery, like milk, uriine, blood, dew, rainwater, bones, metals, minerals, flesh, wine, salts, vinegar, plants, etc.

But all their writings doesn’t belong to anyway to any side of Alchemy, can we said that they have got a great experience through all of their life by working in such a way ?

If yes then you have to achieve success after reading their books, did you ?

So its very simple, that when they themselves didn’t able to achieve anything Alchemical then how they will lead you through their books to achieve this science of Alchemy.

I agree that the philosophers have said that we should to take both theory and practice together for a better understanding, but they were telling those words in the sense that if someone after entering into the right Alchemical Field choose to go along with his practice, then in that case he will experience good Alchemy and started to learn things in a more better way.

A Philosopher wrote:
As for those who pretend to acquire wisdom without merit and only for a vile and contemptible farthing, we say to them as Saint Jerome in the legend of the rich and idle Cratus: "Philosophy does not fit you".

And you, son of science, "If you have understood, work in silence and for still sometime keep your mouth shut on the Mystery".

So what cheap powder Chasm call it an accomplished work when it is not having a property of a good medicine then how he will accomplish transmutation of metals with it, as I shared the works of Solarseeker who was a great practitioner of this disgusting matter, but finally able to precipitate the same metal what he was used in making the tincture, Chasms accomplishments are exactly the same, as I was said to him,…

Traveller wrote:
You might have recovered your Gold which you were used in making the Tincture, and because of this little transmutation you were debating in your repeatedly random posts, but you are only fooling yourself and to others, moreover you don’t know that what is a most important thing which is needed for bringing out a successful transmutation in Alchemy, so without using any of such thing, not even a great Philosophers ever experienced the true transmutations in his works, then how you can expect or claim to be done such a thing by only using this disgusting Uriine.

I want this ANSWER ???

lol!

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Traveller wrote:
Traveller wrote:
You might have recovered your Gold which you were used in making the Tincture, and because of this little transmutation you were debating in your repeatedly random posts, but you are only fooling yourself and to others, moreover you don’t know that what is a most important thing which is needed for bringing out a successful transmutation in Alchemy, so without using any of such thing, not even a great Philosophers ever experienced the true transmutations in his works, then how you can expect or claim to be done such a thing by only using this disgusting Uriine.

I want this ANSWER ???

What ANSWER???

You say that, "you might have recovered your Gold...", as if you can understand what I do with my work.
I didn't want to answer you AGAIN, because speaking with you is like speaking with an Oaf at times. jocolor
I don't use gold in the confection of my solvent. Do you understand this??? Or are you daft?  
I haven't, nor can I recover any gold from any work that I've done because I don't use it.
How would you suppose to change gold, so that it is no longer common gold; So that it is no longer recoverable by any process?
Do you think that a true aurum potabile involves common gold?
If so, how?
Do you know what philosophical gold is? Do you believe that common gold is required to manifest philosophical gold?
Yes/No/Maybe?  scratch
Stop telling me that I'm using common gold when I am not. I'm not lying about it either you ridiculous excuse for an Adept.  jocolor

Why not change your line of inquiry and instead attempt to prove that I must be using gold? Then we can test your knowledge some more.
Perhaps you can get some more answers. study
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Chasm wrote:
I don't use gold in the confection of my solvent.

Traveller wrote:
You might have recovered your Gold which you were used in making the Tincture.

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
I don't use gold in the confection of my solvent.

Traveller wrote:
You might have recovered your Gold which you were used in making the Tincture.

So then the Ticture consists of common gold right?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 11:47 pm

Chasm wrote:
In confecting this white stone, NO GOLD is used! It is the way of the poor!
There is a noble way and a less noble way. In either case, you must confect the White Stone FIRST!

What this White Stone can do, either in Transmutation or Medicine ?

Chasm wrote:
Further, the stone is strengthened by circulation. Each circulation increases the projection power 10x.

How you do this, as is written in the books of the Philosophers, how you prove this word 10x, as you said ?

Chasm wrote:
Projection requires gold be added to the stone or silver if you are working with the white.
In any case, the less noble path involves the use of gold WITH the white stone in a further coction that sooner evolves the RED stone.

About this final tincture I was asking above,…

Traveller wrote:
You might have recovered your Gold which you were used in making the Tincture by putting this tincture over common Mercury but there is no any transmutation but only the recovery of the same Gold which you were used in making this final tincture.

My above post carries the summary of our discussions, and I am sure that from all of these collected questions you can’t or didn’t able to give any one single answer, you again started to deviate, but the actual words in my post are,….

Traveller wrote:
Moreover you don’t know that what is a most important thing which is needed for bringing out a successful transmutation in Alchemy, so without using any of such thing, not even a great Philosophers ever experienced the true transmutations in his works, then how you can expect or claim to be done such a thing by only using this disgusting Uriine.

I want this ANSWER ???

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:33 am

Traveller wrote:
About this final tincture I was asking above,…

Traveller wrote:
You might have recovered your Gold which you were used in making the Tincture by putting this tincture over common Mercury but there is no any transmutation but only the recovery of the same Gold which you were used in making this final tincture.

My above post carries the summary of our discussions, and I am sure that from all of these collected questions you can’t or didn’t able to give any one single answer, you again started to deviate, but the actual words in my post are,….

Then you don't understand that a tincture of old is the active principle of the subject from which the tincture is derived. In the context of our discussion, the tincture is philosophic gold, which is red, mixed with its water which is philosophical spirit of wine.
This red tincture is NOT gold. If common gold was used, it is no longer common gold by virtue of the power of the stone.
Therefore, your suggestion that I may have recovered some gold from this tincture that you're assuming that I've made, is erroneous, for common gold CANNOT be retrieved by any method whatsoever, once it has been completely solved as it becomes a spiritual matter.

Traveller wrote:
Traveller wrote:

Perhaps you are suggesting a projection here since you're expecting to see gold.  jocolor

Traveller wrote:
What this White Stone can do, either in Transmutation or Medicine ?

Well, the books say that the white stone can be used to convert base metals to silver. They also say that it is a formidable medicine for many diseases.
Traveller wrote:
How you do this, as is written in the books of the Philosophers, how you prove this word 10x, as you said ?

There are many texts that readily and openly explain multiplication.
How you would prove this is to invite someone to your place of work. Have them examine your materials, and then allow them to carry out the process for themselves.
All other means of proof are highly subject to scrutiny. We've already spoken about proofs traveller, but you've conveniently forgotten, OR, you're just daft!  jocolor
I've already told you that the extent of my experiences are given to those who I feel comfortable with IF and WHEN I so choose. These people can attest to my statement.
Again, just because you may not be included is no reason to accuse me nor  anyone of anything other than that of avoiding you.

Traveller wrote:
Traveller wrote:
Moreover you don’t know that what is a most important thing which is needed for bringing out a successful transmutation in Alchemy, so without using any of such thing, not even a great Philosophers ever experienced the true transmutations in his works, then how you can expect or claim to be done such a thing by only using this disgusting Uriine.

The most important thing is to comprehend the words of the ancients.
They wrote in a way that veiled their speech so that only those Sons of Art with eyes to see, may partake in the Royal Art.
You are philosophically blind so this makes it harder for you to pierce the veil.

And just to be clear, a true aurum potabile, is NOT any common gold as once common gold has been solved, it ceases to be common gold and cannot be recovered. Your suggestion of a recovery of gold is a huge red flag for a professed Adept.
So I guess this is the summary of our discussion. You've demonstrated nothing other than to repeat what I have given. You have no details to show understanding nevermind praxis, making it quite obvious where you stand outside the closed palace of the King.

My regards,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next