The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
+9
chasm369
Schmildvich
tAlchemist
frankjames
alexbr
alkem5161
PulvisRubeus
Alch3mist
Traveller
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Last edited by Traveller on Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Hi Traveller many many thanks for your really interesting and profound sharing to follow your alchemy course that you are doing is really very interesting and precious and and it is really exciting reading the your instructions from this course in your post and is a real pleasure as well What is giving us thanks is a real gem
Thank you very much finally a serious alchemist lab researcher thank you very much

My best regards alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::.here the original italian:::::::::::::::

Hi Traveller molte molte grazie per le tue veramente interessanti e profonde condivisioni seguire il tuo corso di alchimia che ci stai facendo è veramente molto interessante e prezioso ed è entusiasmante e leggere le istruzioni che dai del corso nei tuoi post è un vero piacere continua pure quello che ci sta donando grazie è un vero gioiello
grazie finalmente un serio ricercatore alchimista di laboratorio molte grazie

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 3:59 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 9:43 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 12:48 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Hi Traveler
Thanks to the course you are doing is extremely interesting thanks for the very great share thanks

here now one question on Sal Ammoniac, and the rare and precious nitro of air (the food of the air of sendivogius)

about this in your post you say:

His secret Sal Ammoniac, and because of these two salts of ammonia, this Sal Ammoniac preparation will most easily become a Spirit and will make the union with the moisture of the Air.

And more in your post you say :

Because there is in its composition both of the Salts of Ammonia, which have a connection to the moisture of the air, where dwells the Niter of the Philosophers.

So according to you ? the Salts of Ammonia ?
so can be the true matter of the magnet attractor ?
for attract the rare and precious and very important for all the alchimist the rare and very precious nitro of the air the niter of Philosophers. ?
(the food of the air of sendivogius) or the real matter of the Stone Phil the precious Spiritus Mundi ?

very thanks my best regard alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::Here the original in italian::::::

hi Traveller grazie del corso che stai dando esso è stremamente interessante grazie pre questa interessantissima condivisione grazie

qui ora una domanda sul sal ammoniac e il raro e prezioso nitro dell'aria (il cibo dell'aria di sendivigius ) the Niter of the Philosophers.

e circa cio nel tuo post dici :

His secret Sal Ammoniac, and because of these two salts of ammonia, this Sal Ammoniac preparation will most easily become a Spirit and will make the union with the moisture of the Air.

e ancora nel tuo posto poi dici :

Because there is in its composition both of the Salts of Ammonia, which have a connection to the moisture of the air, where dwells the Niter of the Philosophers.

dunque secondo te ? il sale ammonio puo essere la vera materia del magnete attrattore ?
per attrarre ? la rara e preziosa e molto importante per tutti gli alchimisti il raro e prezioso nitro dell'aria nitro dei filosofi ?
(il cibo dell'aria di sendivogius ) o la reale materia della pietra phil il prezioso Spiritus Mundi ?

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 3:51 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 7:05 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 7:31 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 4:37 pm

Traveler, have you made the Philosophers` Stone with this method, the one you laid out for everyone? The same stone that brings eternal life and changes copper to gold?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: GLAUBER MAGNETS AND SPIRITUS MUNDI ?? LE ISTRUZIBI   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 5:05 pm

Dear Traveler, Thank you very much

Ok you say this is the minor work works with uriine and in fact this thread for those who work with the uriine (I would rather try to work on other matter and I would like that because I would prefer to work in both lower and higher alchemy works with The right thing and not the wrong and disgusting as well as you just rightly say)

But for those who want to work with the horns anyway it's really really interesting thanks

GLAUBER MAGNETS AND SPIRITUS MUNDI ??

ON SOME HIM WRITINGS HE GIVE SOME  SPECIFIED INSTRUCTIONS  ON AS HOW TO CREATE MAGNETS TO ATTRACT THE SPIRITUS MUNDI

But always leaving the writings of the glauber and taking precise (and perhaps very explicit) writings left to us by the gluaber in his books I would also like to reason also on the glauber writings where the glauber seems to indicate the precise instructions on creating magnets for Attract Spiritus mundi and nitro philosophical air

Now in the writings of glauber I have seen that the glauber of various magnets reclaimed from an entire chapter where by various foreseeable valid and important instructions with various subjects from which to make various magnates to attract the nitro philosophiche of the air
Among which one is really extremely interesting and is about the use of sulfur sulfur oil (a particular sulfuric acid) to attract with a precise procedure that the glauber suggests SM the nitro of philosophers by air in accordance with What he says gluber at the key of trismegiso
Now if you agree less working but since the glauber seems to be precise and detailed instructions on magnets and attraction of SM it would be very interesting if we analyze the validity and the non-validity of them seems to be legendary)
Even opening it here and bringing all the essays back to another thread devoted specifically to what place now so it would be great all along with you treveller can thoroughly analyze everything based on the validity or not of those instructions on how to attract the SM BY EXPLICITLY GLAUBER So let loose in that thread that specific chapter that is in the specific glauber book on the instructions (WHO LIKE full and explicit) for the creation of magnets to attract the SPIRITUS MUNDI

Thanks for all my best regards alexbr

hi caro traveller molte grazie

ok tu dici questa è l'opera minore opera con uriine ed in effetti questo thread per chi lavora con le uriine (io preferirei pero cercare di lavorare altra materia e desiderei cio perche preferirerei lavorare sia nelle opere minori che maggiori in alchimia bassa e alta con la materia giusta e non la sbagliata e disgustosa come anche piu che giustamente dici tu )
ma per chi vuole lavorare con l'urrine conunque è indibbiamente veramente interessante grazie

GLAUBER MAGNETE E SPIRITUS MUNDI ??
GLAUBER NEI SUI SCRITTI DA SPECIFICHE ISTRUZIONI SU E COME CREARE I MAGNETI PER ATTRARRE LO SPIRITUS MUNDI

ma pero sempre partendo gli scritti del glauber e prendendone precisi (e forse molto espliciti ) scritti lasciateci dal glauber nei suoi libri io anche vorrei ragionare anche su proprio degli scritti di glauer dove il glauber sembra che indichi delle precise istruzioni su la creazione di magneti per attrarre Spiritus mundi e nitro philosofico dell'aria

ora negli scritti di glauber ho visto che riguado a vari magneti il glauber da un capitolo intero dove da varie forese valide e importante istruzioni con varie materie da cui fare vari magnati per attrarre il nitro philosophico dell'aria
tra cui una tra altre è veramente estremamente interessante ed è sull'uso dell'olio di zolfo per campane (un particolare acido solforico ) per attrarre con una precisa procedura che pare indicata dal glauber lo SM il nitro dei philosophi dall'aria  in accordo a quanto dice gluber a la chiave di ermete trismegiso
ora se sei d'accordo oh oper minore ma visto che il glauber da pare precise e dettagliate istruzioni su magneti ed attrazione dello SM sarebbe dunque interessantissimo se analizzassimo la validita e la non validita di esse pare leggendole siano integrali )
anche aprendo qui e riportando tutte ese in un altro thread dedicato specificatamente a cio ora le posto cosi sarebbe ottimo tutti assieme a te treveller potrenno analizzare a fondo sempre basandoci sulla validita o non di quelle istruzioni che su come attrarre lo SM DA PARE ESPLICITAMENTE IL GLAUBER dunque a cio alleghero nel thread quel capitolo specifico che è nel libro di glauber specifico suòle istruzioni (CHE SEMBRANO complete ed esplicite ) per la creazione dei magneti per attrarre lo SPIRITUS MUNDI

grazie di tutto my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 5:52 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Hi Treveller very thanks for the ok answer

ok aurum that is a minor work that you undoubtedly explained well and it is very interesting thank you
But it is just as you say you are a minor work and also the matter is not the right one in alchemy but now please the dear traveller we want to talk about what it is and how it works with the true matter
course in nik forum is very very good bat if it start by base and go in up in the true alchemy not only base sorry with all my respect A lot of sympathy but this is my opinion
And on glauber you say that the most important glauber thing and the rest is not much of alchemy and the glauber did not get to the stone and many things are only chemical
But then that alchemy is interesting in the glauber we would be interested in alchemy here and certainly the minor work with uriine; may affect some (I would not prefer another true and less disgusting matter as well as you say) some but sincerely to me instead Although it is always a pleasure and it is very interesting to read your very interesting post to me specifically instead interested in understanding and working with the real matter and not what you indicate as disgusting and wrong we would like maybe here to begin to understand the true and not wrong thing
Ok glauber essentials is a chemical
Ok but also this instruction that seems explicit and very interesting on the oil of bells to attract nitro philosophico that I attach here is wrong?

I attach education and then analyze it all together with you what is your opinion about this glauber instruction to attract nitro philosophical?

very tanks my best regard alexbr

This is instructions in the section of the book of Glauber

in which Galuber writes about the Magnet from the Air may be extracted an Universal Medicine.

Chapter XVI.
Proceed in your Work thus.

Prepare 3 or 4 Pound of Oil of Sulphur per Campane, which rectifie, that it may become very fiery: Then provide a large Trough like a Chest or Box, which you may cover with linnen Cloath so, as through it no Dust, but the Air only may penetrate. In this Chest set your rectified Oil of Sulphur, poured into divers small Pans or Dishes so as they be not above half full. Leave these there three or four Days, or so long Day and Night expose them to the Air, as until the Oil of Sulphur hath drawn to it self so much Water, as it self was, and filled the Dishes. This being done, empty out all the Dishes into one Glass Body, and in BALNEO with gentle heat abstract thence all the humidity. The Oil remaining in the Bottom again expose to the Air in those Dishes, as before, so long as until they be filled. That water again abstract thence, and proceed in extracting so long, as until you have got water enough. This water passeth through all Tinctures; but I have not as yet compleated this Work.
Note: All the best of that, which this Magnet draws from the Air, remains with the Magnet it self or Oil of Sulphur, as its true MATRIX, in which it is nourished and ripened; as the most Ancient HERMES, or the Father of all Philosophers, in his Smar¬agdine Table, hath described in these words. Here the Soul of the World speaks. My Father is SOL; my Mother is LUNA; the Wind or Air secretly bears me in its Belly: the Earth conceived and brought me forth, and is my Nurse, & etc. The Spirit of the World can bring forth no Fruits, unless it be first seminated in a fit MATRIX; because nothing in the World can be progenited without a Womb. This our Magnet is of all Magnets most gratefull to the Soul of the World, and a most natural Friend to the Spirit of the World.
Much might be spoken touching this, but is not necessary to thrust pulse ready chewed into a sluggish Crows mouth, let him fly out and seek for himself. Here, in this Work are verified those sayings of Philosophers: Nature rejoyceth in Nature, Nature overcomes Nature, Nature retains Nature. Here it is proper also to observe, what HERMES, at the end of his Table saith; viz. My power is not intire, or perfect, before I am turned into Earth. But how this is to be done, I leave to the consideration of every Man. For the unworthiness of the present wicked World forbids me to discourse more amply thereof. To all men, whom GOD shall favour, these will be clear enough. Yet elsewhere touching this matter (if GOD will) ere long shall be taught.

LOOK FOR SULFUR OIL OF BELL THIS THREAD

http://alchemy-forums.forumotion.com/t332-the-oil-from-sulphur-vive#2475
................here original italian .........................................

Hi Treveller grazie molte per la risposta

ok aurum potabile che è una opera minore che indubbiamente tu hai spiegato bene eè interessantissima grazie
ma è solo come dici tu una opera minore e inoltre pure la materia non è quella giusta in alchimia ma ora per favore caro traveller voglimo parlare di cosa è e come si opera con la materia vera
e su glauber tu dici che la cosa piu importante di glauber e il resto non è un gran che di alchimia e il glauber non è arrivato alla pietra e molte cose sono solo chimica
il corso in nik forum è molto molto buono ma se inizia dalla base e va verso a all'alto nella vera alchimia scusa ma con tutto il rispetto e molta simpatia ma questa è la mia opinione

ma allora che di alchimia è interessante in glauber a noi interesserebbe l'alchimia qui e sicuramente l'opera minore con urina puo ad alcuni interessare (io no preferirei una altra materia vera e meno disgustosa come bene dici tu) qualcuno ma sinceramente a me invece pur essendo sempre un vero piacere ed è sempre molto interessante legere i tuoi interessantissimi post a me specificatamente invece interessa capire e lavorare con la vera materia e non quella che tu indichi come disgustosa e sbagliata vorremmo magari dunque qui iniziare a capire la materia vera e non sbaglita
ok glauber essenzialmete è un chimico
ok ma anche questa istruzione che sembra esplicita e molto interessante sull'olio di campane per attrarre li nitro philosophico che allego qui è sbagliata ?

allego istruzione e poi la analizziamo assieme tutti con te quale è la tua opinione su questa istruzione di glaber per attrarre il nitro philosophico ?

molte grazie my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 2:34 am

over

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 3:59 am

over

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 11:45 am

Hi traveler very thank for your the answer
excellent
Ok I understand glauber has changed f .. ars distillandi ok is clear and the glauber changes funziomano ok capito
But since in his writings the glauber says that with oil of bells he draws not water and air but directly the spiritus mundi which SM is the matter of the real stone and that is what he says glauber citing hermete

Now what does glaber say is true?
And according to you this method with bell oil that says glauber works and really attracts as glauber says the SM is true?

Or instead, it always attracts just pure and simple air and dew water?

Quote from glauber oil of sulfur bell

This water passeth through all Tinctures; but I have not as yet compleated this Work.
Note: All the best of that, which this Magnet draws from the Air, remains with the Magnet it self or Oil of Sulphur, as its true MATRIX, in which it is nourished and ripened; as the most Ancient HERMES, or the Father of all Philosophers, in his Smar¬agdine Table, hath described in these words. Here the Soul of the World speaks. My Father is SOL; my Mother is LUNA; the Wind or Air secretly bears me in its Belly: the Earth conceived and brought me forth, and is my Nurse, & etc. The Spirit of the World can bring forth no Fruits, unless it be first seminated in a fit MATRIX; because nothing in the World can be progenited without a Womb. This our Magnet is of all Magnets most gratefull to the Soul of the World, and a most natural Friend to the Spirit of the World.

AND THE DEW AND TRUE SKY SM
AS YOU WERE RECALLED IN OUR BEAUTIFUL MEMORIAL THANK YOU IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL
It was dew and SM from SKY ONE OF THE FUNDAMENTAL WORKS OF NIK !!!
and always nik spoke of alchemy without secrets then following the tradition of nik without secrets (which I always share totally) we want please caro traveler here in nik forum (which NB is A forum far different from the otherson the secret etc ) as well as the little pregnant work that you say is made with matter that you say is wrong and disgusting to talk about the true matter of high works with dew and SM etc.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi traveller molte grazie per la risposta
ottimo  
ok ho capito glauber ha modificato f.. ars distillandi ok è chiaro e le modifiche di glauber funziomano ok capito
ma visto che nei suoi scritti il glauber dice che con olio di campane lui attira non acqua e aria ma direttamente lo spiritus mundi il quale SM è la materia della vera pietra e questo è cio che dice glauber citando hermete

ora quello che afferma glaber è vero ?
e secondo te questo metodo con olio di campane che dice glauber funziona e attira veramente come dice glauber lo SM vero ?

o invece attira come sempre solo pura e semplice acqua aria e rugiada ?

citazione da glauber olio di zolfo per campane

This water passeth through all Tinctures; but I have not as yet compleated this Work.

molte grazie my best regard alexbr

E LA RUGIA COME TU BEN HAI RICORDATO NEL TUO BELLISSIMO  MEMORIALE GRAZIE è VERAMENTE BELLISSIMO
ERA la rugiada e lo SM dal SKY  UNA DELLE OPERE FONDAMENTALI DI NIK e nik parlava di alchimia senza segreti dunque seguendo la tradizione di nik senza segreti (che io da sempre condivido totalmente) vogliamo please caro traveller qui nel forum di nik (che NB è un forum ben diverso dagli altri ) oltre all'opera minore pregevolissima che indichi fatta pero con materia che tu dici sbagliata e disgustosa parlare anche della vera materia delle opere alte con rugiada e sm etc
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:32 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 2:19 pm

hi dear traveller very thanks for your answer so here as you ask i have found the recipe give by glauber
on the Of the spirit or acid oyle of Sulphur.in in book
so
now why this oil of sulfur of glauber worrk for attract and collect the true SM spiritus mundi ?
and not as always only water dew umidity air ?
way glauber say this give true SM spiritus mundi ?
this recipe is true or not for have the true SM spiriotus mundi ?
and not only a siple umidity dew of the air

very thanks my best regard

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/e/eebo/A86029.0001.001/1:10.111?rgn=div2;view=fulltext

THE SECOND PART OF PHILOSOPHICAL FURNACES.

Of the spirit or acid oyle of Sulphur.
TO reduce sulphur into a sowre spirit or oyle hath been sought hitherto by many, but found by few. Most of them made it in glass-bels, but got very little that way; for the glasses being quickly hot, could not hold the oyle, so that it went away in a smoak. Some thought to get it by distilling, others by dissolving, but none of all these would do the feat. Which is the reason why nowadayes it is found almost no where right and in the Drugsters and Apothecaries shops they usually sell oyle of Vitriol in stead of it, which by far is not to be compared in vertue to the oyle of sulphur. For this is not onely of a far pleasanter sowre taste, but in efficacy also much exceeds the other. And therefore being of so great use both in Physick and Alchymie, as in all hot diseases, mingling the patients drink therewith, till it get a pleasant sowre taste, for to quench the intolerable drowth, to strengthen the stomach, to refresh the lungs and the liver: Also externally for to cure the gangrene: Also for to crystallise some metals thereby and to reduce them into pleasant vitriols, useful as well in Alchymie as Physick; I thought good to set down the preparation, though it be not done in this our distilling furnace, but in another way by kindling and burning it as followeth.

Make a little furnace with a grate, above which a strong crucible must be fastned resting on two iron bars, and it is to be ordered so that the smoake be conveighed (not above by the crucible, but) through a pipe at the side of the furnace: the crucible must be filled with sulphur even to the top; and by a cole-fire without flame be brought to burn and kept burning. Over the burning sulphur, a vessel is to be applyed of good stony earth like unto a flat dish with a high brim, wherein is alwayes cold water to be kept, and whereunto the burning sulphur do flame: Which thus burning its fatness consumeth, and the acid salt is freed and sublimed to the cold vessel, where it is dissolved by the aire, and in the form of a sharpe oyle runs from the hollow vessel into the receiver, which must be taken off sometime, and more sulphur supplyed in stead of that which hath been consumed, to the end that the sulphur may still burn in the crucible: and beat with the flame to the cold head: and within few dayes you will get a great quantity of oyle, which else by the (campana) glass-bell in many weeks could not have been done.
N. B. Such a sowre spirit or oyle may also be got by distillation together with the flores, viz. thus: If you take pieces of sulphur as big as hens eggs, and carry them one after another into the hot distilling vessel, a sowre oyle together with flores will come over into the receiver, which must with water be separated out of the flores and the water abstracted from it againe in a cucurbit and in the bottome of your glass body you will finde the oyle, which in vertue and taste is equal to the former, but you get nothing neer so much in quantity by this way, and if you do not look for the oyle, you may leave it with the flores, which by reason of their pleasant acid taste are much toothsomer to take then the ordinary ones.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 3:26 pm

over

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi traveller very thanks for answer
OK i have read BUT there are many different salt can they attract a SIMPLE and NORMAL umidity by air  and dew or simple normal aire water but all attract this is not the famous and very special spiritus mundi SM

and this the SM is a little different ....

so why this recipe of glauber on oil of sulfur can real attract the true and special SM ???

So in YOUR OPINION this glauber recipe on sulfur oil attracts and collects only simple dew water as it happens IN NORMAL with various salts?

Or is it a real key to attracting the TRUE AND FAMOUS SECRET SPIRITUS MUNDI?

very thanks my best regard

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 5:10 am

over

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:07 am

over

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:38 am

hi traveller very thanks for answer
ok now i put more part of glauber about magnet

ok now found it so you can explain well and deep these and give about all these magnet your opinion  

rams digital library :

"A Spagyrical Pharmocopoea", or "Dispensatory".

Chapter XV. How by the Benefit of a Magnet from the Air may be extracted an Universal Medicine. p.266
The First Magnet. p.267
Another Magnet. p.268
Chapter XVI. Proceed in your Work thus.
p.269
Chapter XVII. How from Gold its Tincture may be extracted by help of a Magnet. p.270
Chapter XVIII. How from Gold its Tincture may be extracted y another Method,
of by the benefit of a certain other Chalybs. p.271

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 11:03 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next