Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:54 am

Chasm wrote:
I don't know what you mean, quality, quantity...of base metal to gold or gold to more stone?

Yes Multiplication of the Medicine, means, that how you accomplish the Multiplication of your tincture either in Quantity and Quality.

Chasm wrote:
You need to be more specific. But I'm sure you're just playing with me...right?

Yes this is truth that I was just passing my time here, but you seems to be more playing here than anyone else on the forums. So I want to ask you that why you like to play with others, by posting, claiming, and telling such things, which you haven’t seen ever in your life ?

Schmeldvich was also from the same line, he was also telling others, that he has touched the matter with his own hands, and have seen it by his own eyes, and have observed everything which the philosophers have mentioned in all their books, but it is so strange that why he prefer to use your only ONE fountain (Uriine) along with red Blood, I mean, he could use the both FOUNTAINS together in his work which are coming from the same ROUTE (white blood, uriine). Then it will become more relevant to the books of the Philosophers. Isn't it ?

In the same way, when I was read the posts of Solx, on other site then I found another case.

This is baloney, and this is called playing with others by your wrong stupid works, where on one side you better know that you have wasted your own time, and now further what you do that you don’t feel bother to waste the time of others in telling the details of your wrong experiences on these wrong subjects. This is what we call playing with others.

Chasm wrote:
Otherwise, you're going to learn something very new about heat and philosophical fire.

Philosophical fire, again you are playing here, there is no philosophy, no alchemy, no chemistry, this is a different way which is hardly mentioned in only two books, there is no lower heat or higher heat in this work because we are not following any book of a philosopher. I can quote here the words of Glauber where he is making this Spirit of Uriine, by a sudden high temperature, I don’t want to understand your Philosophical heat.

Don't play with others and with yourself, only tell us what you rightly know and what is written in the books, don't go beyond which you call your philosophical mind.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:23 pm

Traveller wrote:
Schmeldvich was also from the same line, he was also telling others, that he has touched the matter with his own hands, and have seen it by his own eyes, and have observed everything which the philosophers have mentioned in all their books, but it is so strange that why he prefer to use your only ONE fountain (Uriine) along with red Blood, I mean, he could use the both FOUNTAINS together in his work which are coming from the same ROUTE (white blood, uriine). Then it will become more relevant to the books of the Philosophers. Isn't it ?

And what do you know about his reality? Nothing, you only assume, and you're allowed to go on assuming. Not everyone has access to all places. You are not everywhere privileged. And if I were you, I'd refrain from fountain talk unless you wish to talk about the likelihood of who may be the true fountain player  Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
This is baloney, and this is called playing with others by your wrong stupid works, where on one side you better know that you have wasted your own time, and now further what you do that you don’t feel bother to waste the time of others in telling the details of your wrong experiences on these wrong subjects. This is what we call playing with others.
Oh stop it! My wrong subject, my wrong experience, my wasted time....blah blah blah Sleep
When you say these stupid sounding things, does this magically make you right??? jocolor  Come on! Let's debate like adults, oh I'm sorry, you're not quite an adult yet are you!  lol!

I don't like speaking to you this way, but I will always respond in kind.
This is unfortunate because I still feel that you are a bright individual.

Chasm wrote:
Otherwise, you're going to learn something very new about heat and philosophical fire.

Traveller wrote:
Philosophical fire, again you are playing here, there is no philosophy, no alchemy, no chemistry, this is a different way which is hardly mentioned in only two books, there is no lower heat or higher heat in this work because we are not following any book of a philosopher. I can quote here the words of Glauber where he is making this Spirit of Uriine, by a sudden high temperature, I don’t want to understand your Philosophical heat.

I've already said that you only understand Glauber literally!
Even you chose to disregard what is said in his Dialogues, which is written openly, because you refuse to accept that you are philosophically blind, as though this veil was a curse on you alone. It appears to affect your ego in a way that evokes childish defence mechanisms.

Traveller, do you believe the accounts of the Adepts suggesting the matter passing through glass in an apparent liquid state? If so, how do you account for this? How is it, that with a bath heat, a matter can pass through glass without the glass itself melting granting egress?

How do you begin to reconcile this? Do you believe that heat is infinitely sensible as being hot? Have you never heard of a cold electric flame?
Anyways, these things mean nothing to you and bear no relevance to your understanding.

Traveller wrote:
Don't play with others and with yourself, only tell us what you rightly know and what is written in the books, don't go beyond which you call your philosophical mind.

I'm telling you, in more clear ways than the Adepts, yet you still don't understand. This is not my fault, it is yours.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:25 pm

Chasm wrote:
It's not a solution. It's an aberration. Do you think traveller knows all those who've worked on uriine? Don't assume like he does that everyone will tell.

OK, now I understood that you have a hope that there will be someone who might have achieved success by working only on Uriine, and didn’t come here to tell us. So in this case you claim that in the works of Uriine, there is some hope, okay keep your hope along with your musings, good luck.

Chasm wrote:
Alex Your English is far worse than Traveller.

Don’t blame him, this is the fault of Google Translator he use.

Chasm wrote:
Frankjames wrote:
I see you are also against secrecy which is good to hear. I await to hear how you start following the traditional way.

Then you see incorrectly and will wait a long time to hear me outline the clear and valid traditional path. I am all for secrecy.

What you said here, “Traditional path”, funny, why anyone will wait for taking the guidance of your work which leads to nothing. When there is nothing to hide in your works of Uriine, then yes I can understand that you can only choose the way of Secrecy.

It is still a Minor way but still also in a wrong way, ufff, that’s why I sometimes like to disappear from the forums, because I can waste my time in anything else but it is not convenient to waste the time with such dumbs, deaf and blinds (sorry you force me to mention these things). You has already wasted my lot of time, where you didn’t learn anything yet from my words. May be the main reason is that the disgusting smells of your wrong subject has effected on your brain, where you has also accepted this fact in one of your earlier post.

Chasm wrote:
Truth surrounds us all in the same quantities yet very few can see these open and clears truths. Whose fault is this? The seeker can only blame himself. Understanding is like the aging of fine wine. It takes time to mature.

Again you give a very cheap example of Wine, like your subject of Uriine, so for understanding their mysteries whether you wait for a long time or do whatever you want but there is nothing which anyone can learn from these wrong subjects.

Your giving examples and your following works correlate more with the works of those Chymists, which things are clearly having a less correspondence with the writings of the Adepts.

Chasm wrote:
It's better to grow your own carrots once you've learned how, than to rely on someone dangling one in front of you.

Everyone should to go in this way after carefully reading the books of the philosophers, and after successfully able to find the relevant references from the books, in place of not having any history of the work which you have already followed blindly 7 years ago.

Chasm wrote:
We should be more cautious of who it is we call Adept as it is no small infraction to feign such a righteous position.

I am higher than any of such position of an Adept, because I have conquered the mysteries of this secret Art in the modern time of these sciences, where I can do such things which our Ancients never thought it before. Of course, if I use the words of T.P. here, then I must call to all of them that they were just “My Child”.

Chasm wrote:
Traveller is entitled to his opinions as is everyone else!

There is nothing I shared here, which belongs to my opinion, I have posted the two very similar methods from the two valid sources of the books of Alchemists (Glauber and Agricola). While you haven’t able to tell us yet any single source of your work, except from the books of those failed Chymists.

Chasm wrote:
It is akin to blasphemy in the religious orders and for this traveller should be admonished, not by myself alone, but by all of those in our community who were offended by his deceitfulness.

You are the one who shows a blasphemy, and confound the verses of the holy scriptures, after giving a correlation of your wrong disgusting work of Uriine (of toilet) with the scriptures. Your hypothesis are great that the Philosophers have used Uriine in achieving the Great Work for making their “Universal Medicine”. You didn’t able to transmute any single Gram of Metal into Gold except of only precipitating the same Gold which you were already used in preparing a false Tincture. Moreover you didn’t able to cure even a little problem in the body, or head that’s why your head has created a big problem here, in place of contributing, searching, and bringing out a right theory for everyone in this Minor way of Alchemy. You also don’t believe that it is simply called a Minor Way, which is another problem belongs to our head while you better know and have seen the transmutation in your work, which was not like the one as philosophers has mentioned in their books.

But which things your cheap powder, or tincture, may be able to achieve, I have already mentioned here, that when someone will use it as a medicine then it will spread diseases in the body of the consumer, because it is made up of that more than 95% of water of Uriine, which water is discarding after dissolving all the bad and evil humors of our body, which will lead to the formation of such growths on the face of the person which may lead to cancer, and when you will try it for a transmutation then it will show you its effects of Fulminate when it will fuse along with a metal over a dry heat.

So when your wrong work in not giving to any of the practitioner of Uriine, the same results as are mentioned in the books of the Philosophers, then who is showing a blasphemy or confounding the holy verses, after matching this wrong disgusting work of Uriine (of toilet) with the scriptures ?

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:40 pm

Traveller wrote:
OK, now I understood that you have a hope that there will be someone who might have achieved success by working only on Uriine, and didn’t come here to tell us. So in this case you claim that in the works of Uriine, there is some hope, okay keep your hope along with your musings, good luck.
scratch

Frankjames wrote:
I see you are also against secrecy which is good to hear. I await to hear how you start following the traditional way.

Traveller wrote:
What you said here, “Traditional path”, funny, why anyone will wait for taking the guidance of your work which leads to nothing. When there is nothing to hide in your works of Uriine, then yes I can understand that you can only choose the way of Secrecy.
scratch  That was Frankjames traveller.  Rolling Eyes

Traveller wrote:
It is still a Minor way but still also in a wrong way.

That’s why I sometimes like to disappear from the forums,  I can waste my time in anything else but it is not convenient to waste the time with such dumbs, deaf and blinds.
You has already wasted my lot of time, where you didn’t learn anything yet from my words.
May be the main reason is that the disgusting smells of your wrong subject has effected on your brain, where you has also accepted this fact in one of your earlier post.

I'm trying to avoid your childishness traveller. Help me out....please!

Chasm wrote:
Understanding is like the aging of fine wine. It takes time to mature.

Traveller wrote:
Again you give a very cheap example of Wine, like your subject of Uriine, so for understanding their mysteries whether you wait for a long time or do whatever you want but there is nothing which anyone can learn from these wrong subjects.

scratch I thought I was describing understanding traveller  Shocked

Chasm wrote:
We should be more cautious of who it is we call Adept as it is no small infraction to feign such a righteous position.

Traveller wrote:
I am higher than any of such position of an Adept, because I have conquered the mysteries of this secret Art in the modern time of these sciences, where I can do such things which our Ancients never thought it before. Of course, if I use the words of T.P. here, then I must call to all of them that they were just “My Child”.
jocolor

Traveller wrote:

1. You are the one who shows a blasphemy, and confound the verses of    the holy scriptures, after giving a correlation of your wrong disgusting work of Uriine (of toilet) with the scriptures.
2. Your hypothesis are great that the Philosophers have used Uriine in achieving the Great Work for making their “Universal Medicine”.
3. You didn’t able to transmute any single Gram of Metal into Gold except of only precipitating the same Gold which you were already used in preparing a false Tincture.
4. Moreover you didn’t able to cure even a little problem in the body, or head that’s why your head has created a big problem here, in place of contributing, searching, and bringing out a right theory for everyone in this Minor way of Alchemy.
5. You also don’t believe that it is simply called a Minor Way, which is another problem belongs to our head while you better know and have seen the transmutation in your work, which was not like the one as philosophers has mentioned in their books.

The 5 Pillars of Travellers rants  lol!

Traveller wrote:
But which things your cheap powder, or tincture, may be able to achieve.
I have already mentioned here, that when someone will use it as a medicine then it will spread diseases in the body of the consumer, because it is made up of that more than 95% of water of Uriine, which water is discarding after dissolving all the bad and evil humors of our body, which will lead to the formation of such growths on the face of the person which may lead to cancer,
and when you will try it for a transmutation then it will show you its effects of Fulminate when it will fuse along with a metal over a dry heat.
What powder? I haven't confirmed to you that I possess a powder.
What tincture? I've never claimed to have made one.
Did I claim to have made the stone? I've spoken to you of my work. You assume to know all about my work, and seriously, you go too far!

By the way, there are many people in your country who swear that uriine is good for their health. Eastern medicine!!! Many websites promote its use. Ironically, they use it to clear the skin and fight malignant disorders.

Also, the BoA forum, had a few thousand people cooking uriine with high heat. I don't recall anyone blowing themselves up. I think your you're looking at a different process traveller.

Traveller wrote:
So when your wrong work in not giving to any of the practitioner of Uriine, the same results as are mentioned in the books of the Philosophers, then who is showing a blasphemy or confounding the holy verses, after matching this wrong disgusting work of Uriine (of toilet) with the scriptures ?

I've spoken of what I've seen within the flask. I've spoken of sublimations, albification, ascension, descension, putrefaction, regeneration, rubification, etc etc. I've spoken of and shown the colours. What more do you want?
I haven't seen anything from you...oh yeah, you haven't started your new work since your last failed attempt on your last birthday.  scratch
And you admit to be practicing alchemy your entire life.
That's a lifetime of failing to understand. A lifetime of failure. I sincerely hope that you succeed traveller...perhaps this year? We will see. Spring is upon us!

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:47 am

"Traveller wrote:
I am higher than any of such position of an Adept, because I have conquered the mysteries of this secret Art in the modern time of these sciences, where I can do such things which our Ancients never thought it before."

but operates soley on hypothesis...

lets see what dictionary.com says an adept is:

1. Origin of adept
1655–65; < Medieval Latin adeptus one who has attained (the secret of transmuting metals

2. adept
[adjective uh-dept; noun ad-ept, uh-dept]
adjective
very skilled; proficient; expert:

so Traveller is a skilled alchemist who attained the secret of transmuting metals, but claims he is higher than an Adept because he has in his own words... "have conquered the mysteries of this secret Art in the modern time of these sciences, where I can do such things which our Ancients never thought it before."

I am truly dumbfounded...

To be a scientist you need to SCIENCE, guy.

To be a chemist you need to DO CHEMISTRY

To be an athlete, is it enough by you sitting on your gfhgfh and preach kinesiology and nutrition and how much dumbbells you should use... obviously not.

Ofc there is one way...

You need a computer, a chair, and a username...

Now you can be whatever you want to be Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:55 pm

A BIG GHIF FOR FRIEND CHASM

The Quintessence of the Blood of Nature
or the book called Sanguis naturae, purged from all superfluities of Words, that it is become intelligible
by every diligent enquirer

I said as always I said the way of URIIINA quot; is not my favorite but I know it well and I worked for many years and then here a gift that will make you happy friend chasm and others will not be happy but that does not matter to me the truth is true this text that will soon be published with other texts commented by weidenfeld as you will see by reading it will also clarify the oleosum and arididum and acidum and one of the some different key of SVP of the weidenfel etc

read well this part of rams file of sanguinis naturae part very important that weidenfeld quote in one him secret manuscript operative

The preparation hereof consists in uniting a Volatile Salt, and the
Oleosum Mellis, as in Sanguis Naturae: And all such Adepts call it by the
Name of Rebisse.
Others join to the SPIRIT OF \"philosophical dew\" either rectified SPIRIT OF WINE, or
SPIRIT OF HONEY. Lullius calls this Mixture of Spirits, Sphera Ciebia,
without which mell (?) is of no use to us.
The Preparation of this Sphera Calica he describes according to the letter
in Libro Experimento 4: (viz, about the beginning of that Book). The use
of this N. N. N. is most amply described in Testaniento Novisgimo,
wherein, according to the Letter, are contained the greatest secrets of
Lullius, so that thereby he tingeth imperfect Metals give juvainento
ignis.
Julius Book de Quinta Essentia, he digests his N. N. N. in his Sphaera
Calica, about a month, in which time the Oleoium Mortificatum will be
revived and swim at the Top in the form of a Celestial or Blue Colour,
which he calls his SPIRITUS VINE PHILOSOPHICI.
Guido Monteuor (a Grecian) digests this mixture for 6 weeks to the same
purpose. Paracelsus for 2 months; but this difference is occasioned only
by the different Regiment of fire, being more or less intent and the
different Processes and the Vessels they used-.
Christopherus Parisiensis in his Appendix calls this mixture of Sphaera
Colica and Mel, Chaos Philosophical, or Prime Materia Metallox, and
according to the letter describes its use both as to the restoring and
meliorating of metallic and human Bodies.
Julius Elucidarium he distills the N. N. N. as Lullius does in the
beginning of his Testamentum novissiume. The Author of Sanguis Naturae,
Ripley and others, distil it into a Red Oil, which afterwards is rectified
into a clear liquor called our MERCURY, which mixed with his Sal
Amoniaecum Vegetable, produces a Menstruum Vegetable Simplex, which the
Author of Sanguis Naturae calls his Triumphing Mercury.
It is to be observed that Chr. Parinensis in his Appendix, as also in his
Elucidariuin sub Capile de Rubeo, bids us wash the
N. N. N. twice in its own phlegm, that the Aridium may be the better
separated from the Fix nigra.
Also it is to be observed, that also Lullius and Paragenus work
immediately upon this Fix, that the Author of Sanguis Naturae bids us to
digest the said Fix, till it be turned into a black Earth.
In a word he who understands the Pix Nigra, or N. N. N. of Lullius, unto
him are opened the practical parts of all the Adepts to be understood
according to the Letter.

----------------------------------

premetto come sempre ho detto la via della urina non è la mia preferita ma la conosco bene e la ho lavorata per molti anni e dunque qui un regalo che fara felice chasm e altri altri non saranno felici ma cio non mi importa minimamente la verita è verita questo testo che presto sara pubblicato con altri testi commentati dal weidenfeld come vedrete leggendolo fara molto chiarezza anche sul oleosum e arididum e acidum dello SVPdel weidenfel etc

The Quintessence of the Blood of Nature
or the book called Sanguis naturae, purged from all superfluities of Words, that it is become intelligible
by every diligent enquirer

1. The whole secret of our Art consists in the manifestation of the Light of Nature, which is imprisoned in all Bodies.
2. This manifestation of the hidden Light cannot be performed but by the light which is first manifested in our Philosophical Matter.
3. To understand and to do this, we must know that the light of Nature, which is the form, the life and virtue of everything is one and the same in all created Beings.
4. But may fitly be divided into a Volatile and fixt, or universal and particular Light.
5. The Volatile or Universal light flows from that great Ocean of Light, the Sun, into the Stars, Fire, Earth, and Water.
6. The fixed or particular Light is more or less hidden in every Elementated Being, into which the universal Light is magnetically attracted by the particular light in them imprisoned for its nourishment, multiplication, Conservation & etc.
7. Between these Extremes the Light is another as a medium, which is neither Universal nor Particular, Volatile nor fixt, but participates of both, and is thus generated, viz. when the Volatile Light of Nature descends from its Father the Sun, and assumes a Body in the Air, in uniting itself with the supercelestial Waters, then it becomes clouded, and remains an undeterminated substance, not being as yet attracted by any of the magnets of our three Kingdoms, and consequently not specified. This in our Art is called the first matter, Sanguis Naturae, Ignis Naturae, Balsaums Naturae, Semen Universale, Magnesia, Draco Viridis, & etc.
8. This our Philosophical Matter is but one only substance, unto which nothing can be compared in the whole Universe.
9. And although this matter is neither Animal, Vegetable, nor Mineral, nevertheless it contains the Virtues of them all.
10. Especially it contains the properties of Sol & Luna, whence it is often called our Sol & Luna, or Gold and Silver.
11. It appears in the form of a Salt.
12. In the knowledge of this wonderful subject consists the whole Practise.
13. In our Practise this only matter is considered, as divided into 2 parts, of which one is called the Water, the moist, volatile, mercurial part or Agent; the other, the Earth, the dry, fixed, sulphurous part, or Patient.
14. These 2 parts of our matter are mentioned in the Title page, and called the Sanguis & Solar congealed liquors, the masculine Earth of Sol, and Water of Dew, the Vegetable body, and Rock Water, Sugar or the Spirit Of Mercury, calcined Gold, Serene Mercury & etc.
15. It is said that this admirable Secret lies hid in Vitriol & \"philosophical dew\". Without these 2 nothing can be performed in this Work.
16. It is worth our trouble to study the nature of them both. We will begin with the Water, and the 1st thing which we must learn, concerning the same is that the Philosophical Water hath a great love or sympathy to the Philosophical Earth, since it is prepared out of the Earth, and is afterwards to be joined to it.
Out of this matter purified (for it abounds with faeces) and duly prepared, and if I may say so – made spiritual – is prepared our Mercury.
I have somewhat deviated from my purpose, which was rather to explain the Agent and Patient, the Male and Female, the moist and dry, which are Water and Earth in their crudity, the two principle Pillars of our Glorious Mercury, one must operate upon the other: So that the operations being finished they might both become one again.
It is known that the dry Element mixed per minima with the Humid, is easily altered and corrupted, for they are of one and the same Nature, the Male and the Female & etc.
It is necessary that the Earth and Water, out of which this operation must proceed, be exactly known, and from whence they must be had, for these being unknown, the solution cannot be accomplished.
I have said before, that there is one matter out of which our Mercury is extracted, which is divided into 2 parts, namely Water and Earth by distillation.
The Reduction must be made by a certain contrary liquor (as to Fire or Sol & Luna, hidden in our matter) for Sol & Luna which are secretly in our matter, and rule powerfully in it, are not reduced so as to appear to light, unless this Reduction be made by a contrary, which is a Menstruum or most subtle Vapour (or Water) penetrating and resolving containing in it Air, Fire & Water separating the pure from the impure, and is 1st extracted out of our Minera, or Philosophical Matter.
That Sulphur which we call the Green Lyon is the Fire of Nature, which lies hid in the centre of our subject, understand Salt, and is there detained, shut up in a strong Earthly Prison, unable to exert its force, unless by its Associate it be set at liberty from its fetters, as that it may come out together with its companions: It is not easily dissolved except in its own liquor, for it is its Companion, its Aery Companion.
This Green Gold is clothed with a foul Garment, which must be separated by dissolving, by help of the Mercury of Gold 1st extracted out of the said Green Gold. It dissolves nothing but the Golden nature of Gold which is of its own nature. This Water of a wonderful sympathy loves the Rock from whence it issued.
Our Solar Earth needs the Water which is its female. Take this Solar, golden and ruddy Earth, and add to it the Water of Dew, which is its Wife and Mother, for this Earth is generated by Dew, and the Water will be impregnated with the golden seed of the Male.
17. This Water of Philosophers ought to be considered in its several qualifications, natural as well as artificial: we will begin with it, as we receive from nature, and is not in the least prepared by Art, and then this Water is called in plain Terms \"philosophical dew\".
18. That our Adept by \"philosophical dew\" or our natural Water, understands nothing metaphorically but common \"philosophical dew\", appears from hence.
1. That he speaks of \"philosophical dew\" which the very boys and girls know, and it is in the power of all mankind.
2. Out of which the Philosophers Mercury is made.
3. That we ought to look for this \"philosophical dew\" at the end of the World: viz. the Microcosm.
4. That he bids us to learn to know ourselves in order to find out the Materials of our Work and when found out, to give God thanks for the Wisdom and power of God has granted us by it.
5. That the operations done with this \"philosophical dew\" agree with those of the common \"philosophical dew\" as will be seen in the Practice.
Yet it is to be observed,
19. That the Adept speaks of peculiar and not common \"philosophical dew\", for he says, if men knew the Virtue and power of this \"philosophical dew\", and etc. All shew the splendour, light and Virtue of this \"philosophical dew\", why should not out of our \"philosophical dew\" (spoken to opposition to common \"philosophical dew\") wise men call it by the name of \"philosophical dew\" of Saturn. To this is answered that in the above mentioned places in Sanguis Naturae, there is spoken of a twofold \"philosophical dew\", simple and compound, or Natural and Artificial; the simple and natural is the common \"philosophical dew\" here treated of, the compound or Artificial is the common \"philosophical dew\" mixed with the Philosophical Saturn and is called \"philosophical dew\" of Saturn.
20. This \"philosophical dew\" or natural water of the Adepts is further to be considered, in its several artificial qualifications, as 1st it must be putrefied, and then inspissated to a black Salt. Take \"philosophical dew\" putrefied and inspissate it, out of which so inspissated make a Black Salt, which is an Animal Salt, & etc.
This Salt before its preparation (inspissation) is merely phlegmatic, stinking and black, for \"philosophical dew\" being putrefied, grows black, but after its preparation and fiery circulation, it is sweet smelling, most white and splendent.
Before it is set at liberty, it is rude, vile, abject undigested Mass, which is also found scattered in the Earth, (rather contained in the Earth, viz. in the inspissated \"philosophical dew\" or black Salt) out of 100 lb. whereof scarce 1, or 2 lb. of which is pure, the Soul, Fire, Oil & etc.
There is only one salt useful to us, a pontic fiery, bitter and Mineral Salt of a Saturnine nature out of which this famous liquor is extracted, which is of so great moment; it must be distilled and rectified, for in this there are caustic viscous and bitter salts, all which must be separated, otherwise they prejudice the Work.
This thin and viscous substance \"philosophical dew\", which we also call our Mercury, does abound (in its natural condition) with many aereal and viscous Excrements, which savour of the nature of fountain Water; but there are others (in its Artificial quality) which are of a greasy, oily and fat nature, and are the corroding and caustic Fires of a Sulphureous nature, which also must be separated by distillation.
21. The properties of common distilled \"philosophical dew\" are expressed in the following Places to be corrosive, pontic, bitter, sharp, white, serene, ponderous, ethereal
or very subtle, that which we desire to perform, ought to be done with our corrosive, pontic, fiery, precious, fetid, bitter and sharp Mercury, and is called by the Names of all sharp and corrosive liquors.
Our Golden Mercury is a white, serene, ponderous, acid & pontic liquor, of an etherial substance which is that so celebrated Animal, Vegetable, and Mineral Mercury which & etc.
Nothing does more destroy these (heterogeneal and corrosive) and conserve (homogenial) parts, than our pontical and corrosive Mercury, by reason of its fiery Nature. NB. per se; After we have drawn out all the stinking and menstruous spirits from the Mineral Body.
Thus our Calcination is the Augmentation of the innate Fire, and the highest purification of the body which is done by our pontic Water full of Fire which burns and mortifies the Body. Our humid Mercury which contains the fire of the Elements is extracted out of our only Minera by force of External fire.
This is made with the pontic Water full of living Fire which alone is capable & etc.
Now let us return to our Water, which is a certain Water very subtle, and precious, acid, fetid, corrosive, and sharp, which the Ancients hid under the Name of Vinegar, as also of other acid and fiery liquors, as of Aqua Fortis, Vitriol, Alum, Salt peter, and Sal Armoniac, which Water is called Acetum Acerrimum, because it is very sharp and acid.
This Water is called Aqua vitae and vegetable and Animal spirit of Wine, strong Vinegar, Saturnal Water, and many other names; as Rock water, Argent Vive, a fume, the tingeing celestial Spirit, incombustible Fire, Wine Vinegar, Succus Acaciae, Spirit of Wine, Temperate Water, Luciferous Virgin, all the names signify this Water.
22. This distilled \"philosophical dew\" must be very well purified or dephlegmed by 7 or more rectifications that it may become pure-serene and crystalline, and if you let somewhat thereof drop upon red hot Luna, it leaves a black spot behind, but cast into the Fire emits green and red fumes; in the distilling it leaves a White Earth, and is freed from its corrosive and phlegmatic Excrements. Take \"philosophical dew\", putrefy and inspissate it, out of which so inspissated make a salt, which is an Animal Salt, distil this in a strong Retort, and what is distilled rectify 7 times.
This water is purified by 7 or more distillations & etc. See this operation in the 1st book of the Salt of Saturn, where the water is rectified. Also in the Praxis of \"philosophical dew\" where it is 7 times distilled. Also in the 1st Praxis of the 2nd Chapter in the 2nd book of Mercury, where this water is 7 times sublimed, in a long time and freed from its corrosive and phlegmatic Excrement.
This water when it is often distilled, and is made clear and Crystalline, does then leave behind it a white earth, which before left a red one, and when it is come thus far, then this water is highly exalted in its property of easy congealing. Take the best Mercury, which must be pure, crystalline and very serene (made so by 7 cohobations) which you may very well, if you put it upon silver made red hot, and after evaporation it leaves behind it a black spot.
The Spirit of \"philosophical dew\" thus rectified is called by the following Names. This water so prepared in our proceeding books is called Spirit of Mercury Vive, Spirit of Salt, Spirit of Vitriol, Crystalline and secret Mercury, Spirit of Honey, the Water of the Rock, containing the soul of the elements, Aqua Vitae of red wine, dew water and etc.
I understand by that Water which in the 2nd part I call Dew Water (whose phlegm must first be distilled)12, the oil of nature, the Spirit of Honey, the Crystalline and clear Mercury.
This water I have in my 1st part, called the Spirit of the Rock, which is truly Rocky and Stony, and is coagulated into the Stone of the Wisemen. I called it Water of Dew, Rock Water, Spirit of Honey, Serene and Crystalline Mercury, the best Mercury Spirit of Mercury vive well dephlegmed and rectified, Spirit of Wine, Aqua Vitae distilled from Wine, distilled Vinegar, Water of Rock.
This stony Spirit is white, acid, and contains the Soul of the Elements & etc., the Acid Spirit of Honey, Spirit of Vitriol, Water of Dew which is its wife and Mother.
23 & 24. It is to be noted that not only those names abovementioned, signify and do belong to the Spirit of \"philosophical dew\", but these also, and all names whatsoever given to water and liquor, which is to be used or joined with the Earth, the other part of our only Philosophical matter, and that all these Names signify one and the same Spirit.
25. But the most proper name given to the Spirit of \"philosophical dew\" is Water or Spirit of the Rock; for the Spirit of \"philosophical dew\" is truly Rocky or Stony, and often coagulated into stones or Crystals, white, and containing the soul of the Elements.
26. It was said if our only Matter was to be Divided in to 2 parts, Water & Air, and in that these two parts were called Vitriol and \"philosophical dew\", we will proceed to the other part, the Earth or Vitriol.
12 Note that in the original text the author spoken of “Dew water, Spirit of Wine (whose phlegm must first be distilled)”. Weidenfeld abbreviated from the citation “Spirit of Wine”
27. This Vitriol is not common but Philosophical Vitriol. This admirable secret lurks in Vitriol and \"philosophical dew\", for the golden (sulphurous) seed, is in Vitriol, the Mercurial in \"philosophical dew\", hence these 2 have great affinity.
Now I will speak of Vitriol and \"philosophical dew\" in which that Wonderful secret of our Quintessence lies hid, which few know and very many will not believe; for it is hidden by Divine providence, least the Ignorant and unworthy should know it as well as the Wise Men.
Vitriol is a salt which not without weighty considerations, is taken into the Composition of the Quintessence, for it is a Salt of the nature of fire, full of Tincture, red and white; and it is often black, persevering in the fire, of a Vegetable nature, and it is green and yields a green Tincture in Vinegar.
Such is our Vitriol, much differing from common Vitriol, whose qualities are most noble, and powerful, nor so fixed and Tingeing as the qualities of this golden Vitriol, for it has so wonderful a Tincture, as is scarce credible, because of the great projection which it makes upon Venus, which it turns into gold. This is such a tingeing substance as none in the world is equal to it.
This Vitriol is found everywhere and no creature can live without it, for in it is shut up that Ethereal Water, the Nutritious substance of all things, and here also fixed, that it may operate so much the stronger.
Behold now I have already clearly described it, and if you do not apprehend me, you ought to confess yourselves ignorant, because the description of this substance is so clear.
28. This Vitriol, as I have said, has a golden seed, it is green to sight and in virtue and is called the Vegetable Saturnia. This greenness is visible till it be set at liberty from its bonds, for when it is set free it is red and no longer green, and consequently more perfect & etc.
Here you see that in Vitriol and \"philosophical dew\" so wonderful a secret lies hid, for this liquor participates of both natures, the sulphurous and mercurial part. These are the two substances which in the 2 former books I called Sulphur & Mercury, and without which nothing is performed in the Work.
29. Having learned that the Philosophers have but one only matter, and divided into 2 parts, and also how one of them ought to be purified, it remains now to know how the other the dry part is to be cleansed from its impurities.
This purification of our Earth will be plainly taught in the re-uniting of the said divided parts of our only Matter in which conjunction of these 2 principles consists the whole preparation of the philosophical Mercury.
Water and Earth in their crudity are the 2 principal pillars of our glorious Mercury; for the Mercury must necessarily be perfected out of these 2; viz. out of the humid and dry nature, the male and female, one must operate upon the other so that the operation (purification) being finished, they might both become one again, and so that which was before of a lower form is exalted, and made our Mercury clear and transparent.
I have in some measure described the matter and its parts, viz. Water and Earth, of which the operation of our Mercury consists. Now I will proceed to the secret operations which occur in the Praxis, Water and Earth must be conjoined & etc.
30. The operation of our philosophical Mercury is also divided into 2 parts, in the preparation of our Mercury, and of our Glorious and Triumphing Mercury, the 1st is simple and an Essence, the other compounded and a Magisterium.
31. The preparations of our simple Mercury consists in these 4 operations, viz. to make a black and red Earth, and a red tincture of a red Spirit.
32. The preparation of the Black Earth is described in general in the Praxis of the glorious Mercury: where you will find these words. Take our corporal Mercury & etc. circulate it into a black earth by continual operation.
33. For the better understanding of this process it will be necessary, that we examine every member thereof more particularly.
1. There cannot arise a doubt or scruple which our Adept means by our corporeal Mercury, Animal, Vegetable & Mineral; since once for all he assured us, that we ought to understand always that only philosophical matter, let him call the same by many and different names. We take the matter which in the title page is called the solar congealed liquor of Nature, and as above is called by many other names.
2. This our Matter is said to abound with many impurities, from which it ought to be cleansed. It is not the whole substance of the 1st matter which endures the fire, but only its pure parts, wherefore it is necessary in the 1st place, to purify the matter and take away the sphere of Saturn, which clouds the Sol & Luna (illo JUPITER splendour) before they can despise the fire. This operation is called by philosophers a destruction of the compound,
[Here ends the MSS. Below is given the rest of the citation:
which destruction is not to destroy as the Vulgar Chemists think, who destroy Mixts by Corrosives, but by the unlocking the Bonds of our Compound, by which it is bound, which if they be unlocked, it is divided into parts with conservation of those parts which constituted this Elementary Mixture; which parts so divided, are purified and delivered from Excrements and Impurities, with which they abound in their Composition.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:10 am

Wow!  Very nice MSS. To be certain I've never seen a script repeat over and over again "philosophical dew" . I almost felt like I was reading from our good friend Traveller.

Alexbr, thank you for sharing. It's a nice share indeed! cheers

Now, as you can plainly see, this MSS has echoed every single last word that I've said on this thread about Glauber and his salt.  Razz

This MSS is as I suspected, not completely open. The magic word, that is, the true key, was never mentioned once and so even an astute seeker like some here are, may still find difficulty in navigating the often repeated instructions.  study
Of special note is the repeated mention of the black salt. This fixed and foul matter which is the subject of our labour. This earthen cave strewn with rocks which requires a special water to destroy its outer, oleosum shell.
There are many parts of this MSS that I would like to quote and further elucidate. Not just because I wish to show traveller that this MSS is saying the same thing as Glauber, or simply because I can, but in fact, this script is telling the very same thing as ALL of the other texts. It is very apparent and clear if you know what to look for, but I know with certainty that virtually no one will understand it.
If it were understood, it wouldn't be posted here Very Happy . It wouldn't be necessary.
I have watched for years now to see how many have actually pierced the veil and can bring the work a successful conclusion, however, I have seen just one , and know of perhaps 3 others who have entered the gate.

So now, let's open this MSS for discussion. Let's get some opinions on this black matter and its companion. There isn't much to think about. The astute reader should know from what we have just learned of the HAND and the " flick of the wrist" of Fulcanelli, that the method described here is one and the same as is that of Glauber.
If no one can see this and has an objection, then this is a great way to open. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:19 am

First of all I want to admire the understanding of Alexbr to the philosophical texts, that as he has spent many many years in searching this Art, but still posted this information in a wrong thread, about this thread everyone better know that I was made this thread for discussing the Minor way of Alchemy which Glauber was discovered, but this posted information is all about the Major way of the Philosophers. I hope that one day Alex and all the seekers of this Art will understand this very simple thing.

Anyways thank you for posting this information.

Chasm wrote:
I almost felt like I was reading from our good friend Traveller.

Don’t worry here I go,…

Chasm wrote:
This MSS is as I suspected, not completely open.

This is the same statement what you were said about achieving the Dry way along with Urrine. But literally or philosophically this manuscript is written in plain open words. Because it comes from the book of Christopher Grummet, “Sanguis Naturae”, which is well known about the step by step details of the philosophical works, but he only used different metaphors for telling the different philosophical matters, but he also cleared these different suggested names in the end of his third book.

Chasm wrote:
The method described here is one and the same as is that of Glauber.

Very Good judgment, applaud, you are absolutely right, but please don’t hand over this Art to your son, I am earnestly begging you.  Crying or Very sad

Chasm wrote:
I have watched for years now to see how many have actually pierced the veil and can bring the work a successful conclusion, however, I have seen just one , and know of perhaps 3 others who have entered the gate.

But before piercing this veil and before entering into this Gate, I want to ask a very simple question in the end of my next post,…

Alexbr wrote:
Here a gift that will make you happy friend chasm and others will not be happy.

But Alex literally I am also very happy then who is this person, about which you are telling here ?  Basketball

lol!

Alexbr wrote:
Others join to the SPIRIT OF Uriine either rectified SPIRIT OF WINE, or SPIRIT OF HONEY.

Now Chasm will explain, that what is mean by Spirit of Wine, and Spirit of Honey, but we are well aware about his interpretation of this one thing which is “Spirit of Uriine”, even the matter is something other.

Alexbr wrote:
Julius Book de Quinta Essentia, he digests his N. N. N. in his Sphaera
Calica, about a month, in which time the Oleoium Mortificatum will be
revived and swim at the Top in the form of a Celestial or Blue Colour,
which he calls his SPIRITUS VINE PHILOSOPHICI.

What I was said about my attempt that the water I was extracted, of what color it was ? light blue.

Chasm can you or anyone else bring this color of Spirit alone from Uriine ?

Alexbr wrote:
The Author of Sanguis Naturae, Ripley and others, distil it into a Red Oil, which afterwards is rectified into a clear liquor called our MERCURY.

This is the same process which Basilius, Paracelsus, Hollandus and Urbigerus, also practiced in their writings.

So yes Alex in the book “Sanguis Naturae” which is actually a collection of the 3 different books brought into a light by philalethes, these are one of the classical texts, where is mentioned the whole process word by word with a complete details, but also telling you, that the method I discovered is also from the same book, which is also plainly written, that how to make the Spirit of Mercury. That method of making the same Spirit is an alternative way to the method you have posted here, but the one I was followed it is much shorter and easier than the one you have posted here, which is exactly the same as is also written in the writings of Basilius, in fact it is clear that the Alchemist (Christopher Grummet) is following the writings of his masters (Basilius), and when he said Uriine then (Hollandus) but all their meanings are the same.

The Writings of this philosopher belongs to a high spagyrist, who knows how to manipulate the matter and pass it through a philosophical wheel.

Alex how many methods of this book you rightly understand, or did you try to practice any of the method written in this book ?

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:37 am

Traveller wrote:
So yes Alex in the book “Sanguis Naturae” which is actually a collection of the 3 different books brought into a light by philalethes, these are one of the classical texts, where is mentioned the whole process word by word and with a full details, but also telling you, that my method is also from the same book, which is also plainly written, that how to make the Spirit of Mercury. That method of making the same Spirit is an alternative way to the method you have posted here, but the one I was followed it is much shorter and easier than the one you have posted here, which is exactly the same as is also written in the writings of Basilius, in fact it is clear that the Alchemist (Christopher Grummet) is following the writings of his masters (Basilius), and when he said Uriine then (Hollandus) but all their meanings are the same.

The Writings of this philosopher belongs to a high spagyrist, who knows how to manipulate the matter and pass it through a philosophical wheel.

No,

"Sanguis Naturae" is not a collection of three different books from Philalethes (unless you are referring to the anonymous German author as a Lover of Truth...which I know you are not). Did you read the introduction to the courteous reader?

It is interesting to hear you refer to Christopher Grummet as an Alchemist. Why do you call Grummet an Alchemist?

Traveller wrote:
But literally or philosophically this manuscript is written in plain open words.

While I will not deny that this is one of the more "open" texts out there, it certainly is not written in plain words nor is all of it meant to be taken literally. It is one of my favorites though! I printed it out over four years ago when I started printing out Alchemy treatises for my personal study (was getting tired of reading via an electronic format). Glauber, as surely you remember when I joined this forum, was one of the authors I originally printed out and thoroughly studied as well. We read these texts with different eyes, Traveller. When I read

Take our Corporeal Mercury, Animal, Vegetable and Mineral, pure and purged by the fire from all Excrements, and put it into a glass Vessel, stopping it very firmly, and digest it by assation, till the bloody Pores of this Body be opened, then take it dry and dissolve it in AQUA FOETIDA, white and ponderous, which is also Vegetable: digest it for some time till it appear a dry mass. Dissolve this again and filter it well, decoct it till the whole be resolved into a bloody Liquor. Shining and ponderous; circulate this Wheeling about and extracting it into a liquid, hard and this Substance which is our Mercury, with which Gold and Silver are burnt into Ashes. A great and wonderful Mystery, known only to ADEPTS; the Secret Knowledge of which Earthly MERCURY, Hermes hath shewn in his Table, Saying, “His Father is the Sun, and his Mother the Moon, the Wind carrieth it in its Belly, the Earth is its Nurse; it ascendeth from Earth to Heaven, and again descendeth into the Earth, and receiveth the Virtues of the Superiors and Inferiors, its Virtue is entire, if it be turned into Earth.”

I do not take all these instructions in a literal sense nor do I take all of the words at face value. Do you...?

Can you explain what is being said in this above excerpt?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:44 am

Schmeldvich wrote:
"Sanguis Naturae" is not a collection of three different books from Philalethes.

Traveller wrote:
The book “Sanguis Naturae” which is actually a collection of the 3 different books brought into a light by philalethes.

I was said that it brings into light (not wrote or collected from that German author) which work was done by Christopher Grummet. And the publication was done by Philalethes, if you would have read the book “The Chemists Key” which is from another one of the best collection of his books,…

Where in the end Philalethes add some words in the commentary of this book,...

Means the work of publication was done by Philalethes, which I said in these words that "he brings into light these treatises".

Schmeldvich wrote:
I printed it out over four years ago when I started printing out Alchemy treatises for my personal study (was getting tired of reading via an electronic format).
Glauber, as surely you remember when I joined this forum, was one of the authors I originally printed out and thoroughly studied as well.

May Allah gives you the reward of your efforts, but it will not going to happen until you both will not change your mind, I don’t know it is because of your lack of understanding, or there is some other reason, but I would like to ask you some simple questions,…

What do you think about Glauber ?

Was he an Alchemist or Chymist ?

Did he wrote esoterically or exoterically ?

What about his discoveries and works, are they belong to the books of the Philosophers ?

Schmeldvich wrote:
Can you explain what is being said in this above excerpt?

I will, but I want to know first what I ask you above.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:18 am

Adept wrote:
This our Philosophical Matter is but one only substance, unto which nothing can be compared in the whole Universe.

It means “Uriine”, which we can’t compare to anything in the whole Universe.

Adept wrote:
And although this matter is neither Animal, Vegetable, nor Mineral, nevertheless it contains the Virtues of them all.

Hmmm. Which means it is Universal the same word as above.

Adept wrote:
Especially it contains the properties of Sol & Luna, whence it is often called our Sol & Luna, or Gold and Silver. It is said that this admirable Secret lies hid in Vitriol & "Uriine". Without these 2 nothing can be performed in this Work.

Okay if Uriine is simply Uriine, then what he mean by Vitriol, I think it means Green Gold of Chasm.

Adept wrote:
It is worth our trouble to study the nature of them both. We will begin with the Water, and the 1st thing which we must learn, concerning the same is that the Philosophical Water hath a great love or sympathy to the Philosophical Earth, since it is prepared out of the Earth, and is afterwards to be joined to it.

But here he is saying that both “Uriine and Vitriol” originate from the same root, and these are actually the Water and Earth of the same matter. But without using any Gold how we will make this Green Earth in our work ?

Chasm as you know I always needs your explanation otherwise I can’t understand these philosophical words, because my mind is too literal, and I always talk about Chemistry.

Adept wrote:
Out of this matter purified (for it abounds with feces) and duly prepared, and if I may say so – made spiritual – is prepared our Mercury.

Here he says that out of this matter, the both Water and Earth, or Uriine and Vitriol, leads to the preparation of Mercury (Spirit).

Adept wrote:
I have somewhat deviated from my purpose, which was rather to explain the Agent and Patient, the Male and Female, the moist and dry, which are Water and Earth in their crudity, the two principle Pillars of our Glorious Mercury, one must operate upon the other: So that the operations being finished they might both become one again.

Here he is saying that both Water and Earth, “Uriine and Vitriol” are from the same root, which are the two Pillars of the Glorious Mercury, hmm, here by Mercury he means “Alkaline Neutral Salt made from Uriine”,….without adding any heterogenous thing in it. Right Chasm ?

We are progressing towards lifting the Veil or just entering the Gate,...Just hold your breath.

Adept wrote:
I have said before, that there is one matter out of which our Mercury is extracted, which is divided into 2 parts, namely Water and Earth by distillation.

Here again he is confirming this fact, that it is one matter, from which Mercury extracts, which drives out at first as 2 parts i.e. “Water and Earth” through distillation.

Adept wrote:
That Sulphur which we call the Green Lyon is the Fire of Nature, which lies hid in the center of our subject, understand Salt, it is noily dissolved except in its own liquor, for it is its Companion, its Aery Companion. This Green Gold is clothed with a foul Garment, which must be separated by dissolving, by help of the Mercury of Gold, this Water of a wonderful sympathy loves the Rock from whence it issued.

Here he is telling us that Green Lyon is actually a Salt, where is hidden the Sulfur of Nature, which having a great sympathy towards its own Water.

Adept wrote:
Our Solar Earth needs the Water which is its female. Take this Solar, golden and ruddy Earth, and add to it the Water of Dew, which is its Wife and Mother, for this Earth is generated by Dew, and the Water will be impregnated with the golden seed of the Male.

Here he is telling us the color of this Solar Earth, which will be golden and ruddy, it will help to elevate the true Spirit out of its den.

Adept wrote:
This Water of Philosophers ought to be considered in its several qualifications, natural as well as artificial: we will begin with it, as we receive from nature, and is not in the least prepared by Art, and then this Water is called in plain Terms "Uriine”.
That our Adept by "Uriine" or our natural Water, understands nothing metaphorically but common "Uriine”, appears from hence.

Chasm, here it says that the “Uriine” which used to make the Philosophers Mercury, it is not common Uriine, now what would you like to say, what it is ? Is it your any prepared form of Uriine ?

Adept wrote:
That he speaks of "Uriine" which the very boys and girls know, and it is in the power of all mankind.

Further he is saying that who consider and take the common Uriine, he is “very boys” it means Chasm and “very girls” it means Schmeldvich but where is Alex ? who was dedicated this information to Chasm by saying that it is written only on common Uriine.

Adept wrote:
Out of which the Philosophers Mercury is made. That we ought to look for this "Uriine” at the end of the World: viz. the Microcosm.

Here it says that it is via Microcosm, where he points out to the greatest mystery that where we have to look for it, further as giving a hint he says, it will be “at the end of the world”. It means it will not be a simple thing where we just have to take a flask and fit it in our pecker, because then it will not be called “at the end of the world”, but then it will become simply at the end of the night (Dawn).

Adept wrote:
The Adept speaks of peculiar and not common "Uriine".

Here he also confirms it again.

Adept wrote:
In the above mentioned places in Sanguis Naturae, there is spoken of a twofold "Uriine", simple and compound, or Natural and Artificial; the simple and natural is the common "Uriine" here treated of, the compound or Artificial is the common "Uriine".

These are the golden words in the whole short treatise, where he is telling us that this Uriine is twofold, first is natural and other is artificial, means Artificial is their Matter, and Natural is our Uriine. I was also told here, that Philosophers used Uriine as a Catalyst, where they put their matter to putrefy, and then they extract it through distillation leaving behind this common Uriine without contaminating it to their Philosophical work.

But Chasm says that we will not add any heterogenous thing in it, then in case we have to kick the asss of this German Adept, and try to understand the words of Chasm.

Adept wrote:
This "Uriine" or natural water of the Adepts is further to be considered, in its several artificial qualifications, as 1st it must be putrefied, and then inspissated to a black Salt. This Salt before its preparation (inspissation) is merely phlegmatic, stinking and black, for "Uriine" being putrefied, grows black, but after its preparation and fiery circulation, it is sweet smelling, most white and splendent.

Here he is also telling us the process. That the black salt which is produced after distillation (inspissate) it is of phlegmatic, (because of the attracted moisture), stinking (because of the contamination of Uriine), and black (because of putrefaction).

Now if we suppose that this black salt is extracted simply from common Uriine, then after putrefaction is this salt shows a phlegmatic nature like of deliquescence, because as far as I know it shows a unique characteristics, of attracting the moisture from the air.

Adept wrote:
There is only one salt useful to us, a pontic fiery, bitter and Mineral Salt of a Saturnine nature out of which this famous liquor is extracted, which is of so great moment; it must be distilled and rectified, for in this there are caustic viscous and bitter salts, all which must be separated, otherwise they prejudice the Work.

Here he is telling us to make the same golden and ruddy salt out of this black earth, now I again want to ask here that if the common Uriine volatilizes after thousands of years of putrefaction, then will it give us any of such golden or ruddy salt along with the deliquescent properties ?

Because this purified Salt will also shows the same property of Deliquescence, which fact Hollandus, Ripley, Urbigerus and other philosophers have also confirmed in their writings.

Adept wrote:
This distilled "Uriine" must be very well purified or dephlegmed by 7 or more rectifications that it may become pure-serene and crystalline, and if you let somewhat thereof drop upon red hot Luna, it leaves a black spot behind, but cast into the Fire emits green and red fumes; in the distilling it leaves a White Earth.

Here he is telling us the properties of this prepared Spirit, but keep in mind that we are dealing here with a "Spirit" which is neither like any “Alkaline Neutral Salt” of Chasm neither like any “Sal Ammoniac” of E-thor, so just both of you don’t need to match these signs and its properties with your discoveries.

Here he is telling us different names which he has used for his matter in different places of his book,…

Adept wrote:
The Spirit of "Uriine" thus rectified is called by the following Names. This water so prepared in our proceeding books is called Spirit of Mercury Vive, Spirit of Salt, Spirit of Vitriol, Crystalline and secret Mercury, Spirit of Honey, the Water of the Rock, containing the soul of the elements, Aqua Vitae of red wine, dew water and etc.
But the most proper name given to the Spirit of “Uriine" is Water or Spirit of the Rock; for the Spirit of "Uriine" is truly Rocky or Stony, and often coagulated into stones or Crystals, white, and containing the soul of the Elements.

Further he says,…

Adept wrote:
It was said if our only Matter was to be Divided in to 2 parts, Water & Air, and in that these two parts were called Vitriol and "Uriine", we will proceed to the other part, the Earth or Vitriol.

Here he is again repeating his very first words, regarding water (Uriine) and earth (Vitriol).

Adept wrote:
This Vitriol is not common but Philosophical Vitriol. This admirable secret lurks in Vitriol and "Uriine", for the golden (sulphurous) seed, is in Vitriol, the Mercurial in "Uriine”, hence these 2 have great affinity. Now I will speak of Vitriol and "Uriine" in which that Wonderful secret of our Quintessence lies hid, which few know and very many will not believe; for it is hidden by Divine providence, least the Ignorant and unworthy should know it as well as the Wise Men.
Vitriol is a salt which not without weighty considerations, is taken into the Composition of the Quintessence, for it is a Salt of the nature of fire, full of Tincture, red and white; and it is often black, persevering in the fire, of a Vegetable nature, and it is green and yields a green Tincture in Vinegar.
Such is our Vitriol, much differing from common Vitriol, whose qualities are most noble, and powerful, nor so fixed and Tingeing as the qualities of this golden Vitriol, for it has so wonderful a Tincture, as is scarce credible, because of the great projection which it makes upon Venus, which it turns into gold. This is such a tingeing substance as none in the world is equal to it.

Here he is sharing a good details about this Vitriol, which is made up of golden and ruddy earth (purified) and black earth (when crude), which when it dissolves in Vinegar (or its own Water) then it gives a tincture of a green color, moreover it also having a property to transmute Venus into Gold, but not with any minor results but he says “it will be a great Projection”.

Adept wrote:
This Vitriol is found everywhere and no creature can live without it, for in it is shut up that Ethereal Water, the Nutritious substance of all things, and here also fixed, that it may operate so much the stronger. This Vitriol, as I have said, has a golden seed, it is green to sight and in virtue and is called the Vegetable Saturnia. This greenness is visible till it be set at liberty from its bonds, for when it is set free it is red and no longer green.

Here he is confirming that this Vitriol is not only referring to the earth but it is actually a whole amalgam of the water and earth, so in this condition it shows this green color, but when it departs from its water then this earth shows a red color and no longer remains green.

Adept wrote:
Water and Earth in their crudity are the 2 principal pillars of our glorious Mercury; so that the operation (purification) being finished, they might both become one again, and so that which was before of a lower form is exalted, and made our Mercury clear and transparent.

Here he is telling again the same two principles which having a perfect constitution to make the real Mercury of the Philosophers, which Mercury will be clear and transparent, but also of a little bluish hue.

P.S. Now as Chasm was telling here that there were 3000 practitioners of Uriine on BOA forum, and as there are also many successful Alchemists on the alchemyprocesses, like Chasm, Schmeldvich, Solx, MShoAT, tAlchemist, where each one have his own theory, philosophy and discovery about this Uriine.

So Alex as you dedicated this information to Chasm, and was saying that I will not be happy, because it is written on Uriine, so I would like to ask you, that can you prove it, by taking all the pracitioners of Uriine from the BOA forum, alchemyprocesses, as well as from the Alchemy Forums where can you brings out these results by only using the Uriine without adding any heterogenous thing in it, as there is a theory of Chasm of ONE matter ?

I am willing to spend money, but remember you only have to prove as this German Adept is saying about the transmutational properties of this immature or crude form of Green Vitriol, which having a property to transmute a great quantity of Copper into Gold, which Vitriol is still in a crude state and it is not yet fully decocted and perfected into the true Philosophers Stone.

I am waiting for a convincing answer from all the practitioners of Uriine.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:51 am

CERTAIN THE WAY OF URiiiINA THAT (nb away that I repeat as I said I do not love) SURE IT IS A VALID WAY AND SOME OF A SMALL RESULT THE LO

dear friend traveler I know you will not be happy but is totally right chasm NB I do not love the way of \"philosophical dew\" (as I have always said and I would like to find and I'm looking for a serious alternative that really works and that we experiment here on various subjects and methods) but said co truth is true and blah blah blah are zero
I have been practicing it for years WITH THE MANUSCRIPTS OF CHRISTOPHER PARISIAN direct disciple of raimondo lullo the manuscripts SUMMETTA VILOLETTA AND LUCIDARIUS manuscripts that are on a method very similar to the text sangiune naturase and this text as you can see often reports rightly accurately explains many passages of the Parisian and the lull see the Parisian

https://jbc.bj.uj.edu.pl/dlibra/docmetadata?id=195180&from=publication&showContent=true

and dear traveler I'm sorry to disappoint your opinions but in the way of the uriiina is a way also valid as many others indicated by the RC (and is valid if dangerous for strong connections mummiali) and I'm sorry to tell you but the truth is true small results there are and there are small transmutations in gold and alchemical passages there are exactly all up to the finals and get small medicines but we are not what we look for in our opinion the way is true but certainly as in all the alchemical ways there is always something missing
however honestly everyone (except buffs scoundrels) say here in all the various ways and with various subjects the results are not there and no one has ever had really important results NB maybe in Pakistan and maybe there the tradition is alive and is transmitted and I would be happy because it would be alive but not here
also in all the other ways tested by many in the 3 realms of serious results nobody has ever brought only the usual blah blah blah and millantazioni and lies of amazing results all the usual widespread bales of buffoons and scoundrels or scammers

instead you travel you always speak against the uriiina alchemical way ; but apart from arguing with chasm then do not explain seriously for months what you propose as alternatives so let's talk about serious things
 and I do what is decided and I must on serious texts and not useless bla bla bla ba or demeaning imaginative illusions of buffoons (fools and their illusory various fantasies that interest us and not even minimally we consider as we said we rely only on series sources traditional and always welcome if it exists? and always if you know the welcome alchemical tradition that is still alive from you) so dear traveler saw that if you have something really serious to say say we are ready to listen to you if not stop denigrating the streets other people and make the serious person anyway and sumettla to talk about problems of no to matters for religions that does not interest us in the least and is absolutely irrelevant AND WE ARE NOT MINIMALLY INTERESTED (NB we all the religions we all hate for us are all false and transcribed and or reported by fallacious men that the gods did not understand us anything or did not reveal the truth) but INSTEAD if you have something serious alchemical to say or explain here we are ready to listen to you but it is not the usual useless blah blah blah and quarrels with chasm but alchemical serious things that you were committed to explain for many months

so WELCOME
if you have something to say and if they are serious have you really? WELCOME yours that you say for months series? if you have it WELCOME alchemical explanations

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

CERTO LA VIA DELLA URiiiINA CHE (nb via che lo ribadisco come ho detto non amo ) CERTO è UNA VIA VALIDA E CERTO QUALCHE PICCOLO RISULTATO LO DA

traveller lo so che non sarai felice ma ha totalmente ragione chasm NB io non amo la via dell'uriiina (come ho sempre detto e gradirei trovare e sto cercando una seria alternativa che funzioni veramente e a cio noi qui sperimentiamo su varie materie e metodi )ma detto co la verita è verita e i bla bla bla stanno a zero
ORA io la via dell'uriiima la ho praticata per anni CON I MANOSCRITTI DEL CRISTOFORO PARIGINO discepolo diretto di raimondo lullo i manoscritti SUMMETTA VILOLETTA E LUCIDARIUS manoscritti che sono su una metodologia molto similare al testo sangiune naturase e questo testo come puoi vedere riporta spesso e giustamente con precisione spiega molti brani del parigino e del lullo si veda del parigino

https://jbc.bj.uj.edu.pl/dlibra/docmetadata?id=195180&from=publication&showContent=true

e mi caro traveller mi spiace deludere le tue opinioni ma nella via della uriiina è una via anche valida come molte altre indicate dai rc (ed è valida se pericolosa per le connessioni forti mummiali ) e mi spiace dirtelo ma la verita è verita i risultati piccoli ci sono e ci sono piccole trasmutazioni in oro e passaggi alchemici ci sono esattamente tutti fino ad arrivare ai finali ed ottenere piccole medicine ma noi non è quello che cerchiamo secondo noi la via è vera ma certamente come in tutte le vie alchemiche manca sempre qualcosa
comunque come onestamente tutti (tranne buffoni cialtroni) dicono qui in tutte le varie vie e con varie materie i risultati non ci sono e nessuno ha mai avuto risultati veramente importanti NB magari in pakistan si e magari li la tradizione è viva e viene trasmessa e di cio ne sarei felice perche sarebbe viva ma qui invece no
anche in tutte le altre vie provate da molti nei 3 regni di seri risultati nessuno ne ha mai portato solo i soliti bla bla bla e millantazioni e menzogne di strabilianti risultati tutte le solite diffuse balle da buffoni e cialtroni o truffatori

invece tu traveller tu parli sempre contro la via della urina ma a parte litigare con chasm poi non spieghi seriamente da mesi cosa tu proponi come alternative dunque parliamo di cose serie
e io faccio quello che è deciso e devo su testi seri e non inutili bla bla bla ba o demenziali illusioni fantasiose di buffoni ( buffoni e loro illusorie fantasie varie che ne ci interessano e neanche minimamente consideriamo noi come gia detto ci basiamo solo su serie fonti tradizionali e a cio benvenuta sempre se esiste? e sempre se la sai ?benvenuta la tradizione alchemica che da voi è ancora viva ) dunque caro traveller visto cio se hai qualcosa di veramente serio da dire dillo siamo pronti ad ascoltarti se no smetti di denigrare le vie altrui e fai la persona seria comunque e sumettla di parlare di problemi di no a materie per le religioni cio non ci interessa minimamente ed è assolutamente irrilevante E NON CI INTERESSA MINIMAMENTE (NB noi le religioni le aborriamo tutte per noi sono tutte false e trascritte e o riportate da uomini fallacei che degli dei non ci capirono nulla o non rivelarono il vero) ma INVECE se hai qualcosa di serio di alchemico da dire o spiegare siamo qui pronti ad ascoltarti ma che sia non i soliti inutili bla bla bla e litigi con chasm ma cose serie alchemiche che ti eri impegnato di spiegare da molti mesi dunque

benvenuto se hai qualcosa da dire e se sono serie le hai veramente ?benvenute le tue che tu dici da mesi serie ? spiegazioni alchemiche

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Alexbr wrote:
Traveler I know you will not be happy, but I said here as truth is truth.

Again you are not understanding, even I have spent more than an hour in explaining the all words you have posted here. And If I was deviated from the truth or if I was not looking for the truth, then why I go to interpret the words you have posted here ?

I said I am also willing to use Uriine in the philosophical works, but in the way how Philosophers were used it, as they tells us the details in their books. Or do you want to discover a new method like Chasm, Schmeldvich, tAlchemist, Solx, MShoAT, and all the others on BOA forum, who work on it in a wrong way ? Or you want to work on it as the Philosophers has mentioned in their books ?

And I am very happy that you have posted this information here, I have also gave you already many thanks. But I have interpreted the words for you and for Chasm and for the understanding of all the others, who are the true seekers in this Art, and looking for the truth.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Traveller wrote:
Adept wrote:
This our Philosophical Matter is but one only substance, unto which nothing can be compared in the whole Universe.

It means “Uriine”, which we can’t compare to anything in the whole Universe.

Yes, nothing can be compared to DISGUROT. The substance which you feigned despising and revolting ad nauseum.
You are deceptive and manipulative "neutral". I find you and your falsity disgusting!

Traveller wrote:
Adept wrote:
Especially it contains the properties of Sol & Luna, whence it is often called our Sol & Luna, or Gold and Silver. It is said that this admirable Secret lies hid in Vitriol & "Uriine". Without these 2 nothing can be performed in this Work.

Okay if Uriine is simply Uriine, then what he mean by Vitriol, I think it means Green Gold of Chasm.

You think! Traveller, you don't know my work. You are stuck! But you are deceptive and undeserving. TAlchemist saw right through you.  Very Happy  Green Gold, you are funny jocolor

Traveller wrote:
Chasm as you know I always needs your explanation otherwise I can’t understand these philosophical words, because my mind is too literal, and I always talk about Chemistry.

Adept wrote:
Out of this matter purified (for it abounds with feces) and duly prepared, and if I may say so – made spiritual – is prepared our Mercury.

Here he says that out of this matter, the both Water and Earth, or Uriine and Vitriol, leads to the preparation of Mercury (Spirit).

You certainly need my explanation traveller. I'm still trying to digest you deception. Schmeldvich said that you were too full of yourself and he was right. Look at how you act as though DISGUROT is acceptable to you when all along you cried like a baby about its use. All of a sudden you're an expert? You're a joke...babe!

No one needs you to repeat what is plainly written. Put some meat on the table! Sophist!!!

Traveller wrote:
Adept wrote:

Here he is saying that both Water and Earth, “Uriine and Vitriol” are from the same root, which are the two Pillars of the Glorious Mercury, hmm, here by Mercury he means “Alkaline Neutral Salt made from Uriine”,….without adding any heterogenous thing in it. Right Chasm ?

We are progressing towards lifting the Veil or just entering the Gate,...Just hold you breath.

I'm still waiting on you to mention something that isn't divulged already you parrot  jocolor
Have you no shame?  Very Happy  Anyways, yes, this is correct. It's also quite obvious IF you know which salt he is speaking of. This is probably where you are stuck as its all Mercury isn't it? scratch

Adept wrote:
That Sulphur which we call the Green Lyon is the Fire of Nature, which lies hid in the center of our subject, understand Salt, it is noily dissolved except in its own liquor, for it is its Companion, its Aery Companion. This Green Gold is clothed with a foul Garment, which must be separated by dissolving, by help of the Mercury of Gold, this Water of a wonderful sympathy loves the Rock from whence it issued.

Here he is telling us that Green Lyon is actually a Salt, where is hidden the Sulfur of Nature, which having a great sympathy towards its own Water.

Really?  lol!

Traveller wrote:
Adept wrote:
This Water of Philosophers ought to be considered in its several qualifications, natural as well as artificial: we will begin with it, as we receive from nature, and is not in the least prepared by Art, and then this Water is called in plain Terms "Uriine”.
That our Adept by "Uriine" or our natural Water, understands nothing metaphorically but common "Uriine”, appears from hence.

Chasm, here it says that the “Uriine” which used to make the Philosophers Mercury, it is not common Uriine, now what would you like to say, what it is ? Is it your any prepared form of Uriine?

Gosh! I really don't want to assist you seeing what a sdfgh you are. It's obvious that you're probing!
So, why must you probe so deeply into uriine when your friend has discovered the secret to you?  Razz

Traveller wrote:
Further he is saying that who consider and take the common Uriine, he is “very boys” it means Chasm and “very girls” it means Schmeldvich but where is Alex ? who was dedicated this information to Chasm by saying that it is written only on common Uriine.
More childish banter from our resident Adept.  jocolor

Traveller wrote:
quote="Adept"]In the above mentioned places in Sanguis Naturae, there is spoken of a twofold "Uriine", simple and compound, or Natural and Artificial; the simple and natural is the common "Uriine" here treated of, the compound or Artificial is the common "Uriine".

These are the golden words in the whole short treatise, where he is telling us that this Uriine is twofold, first is natural and other is artificial, means Artificial is their Matter, and Natural is our Uriine. I was also told here, that Philosophers used Uriine as a Catalyst, where they put their matter to putrefy, and then they extract it through distillation leaving behind this common Uriine without contaminating it to their Philosophical work.

But Chasm says that we will not add any heterogenous thing in it, then in case we have to kick the asss of this German Adept, and try to understand the words of Chasm.[/quote]

Probably best to leave the interpretation to someone more qualified traveller. You're already confused and you don't want to be confusing others now, do you?  Question

Traveller wrote:
Adept wrote:
This "Uriine" or natural water of the Adepts is further to be considered, in its several artificial qualifications, as 1st it must be putrefied, and then inspissated to a black Salt. This Salt before its preparation (inspissation) is merely phlegmatic, stinking and black, for "Uriine" being putrefied, grows black, but after its preparation and fiery circulation, it is sweet smelling, most white and splendent.

Here he is also telling us the process. That the black salt which is produced after distillation (inspissate) it is of phlegmatic, (because of the attracted moisture), stinking (because of the contamination of Uriine), and black (because of putrefaction).

Now if we suppose that this black salt is extracted simply from common Uriine, then after putrefaction is this salt shows a phlegmatic nature like of deliquescence, because as far as I know it shows a unique characteristics, of attracting the moisture from the air.
Quote :

So, have you worked with uriine before traveller? Can anyone, other than Agricola believe a word that you say?
Also, your vessel is open at this point?

="Adept"]There is only one salt useful to us, a pontic fiery, bitter and Mineral Salt of a Saturnine nature out of which this famous liquor is extracted, which is of so great moment; it must be distilled and rectified, for in this there are caustic viscous and bitter salts, all which must be separated, otherwise they prejudice the Work.

Here he is telling us to make the same golden and ruddy salt out of this black earth, now I again want to ask here that if the common Uriine volatilizes after thousands of years of putrefaction, then will it give us any of such golden or ruddy salt along with the deliquescent properties ?
Because this purified Salt will also shows the same property of Deliquescence, which fact Hollandus, Ripley, Urbigerus and other philosophers have also confirmed in their writings.

Are you sure this is what he's saying? You're being pretty specific here, which begs the question, are you asking or telling? If you've worked with uriine before, then surely you already know. But it seams that you are confused about the water and the dephlegmation.  Razz

Traveller wrote:
Adept wrote:
This distilled "Uriine" must be very well purified or dephlegmed by 7 or more rectifications that it may become pure-serene and crystalline, and if you let somewhat thereof drop upon red hot Luna, it leaves a black spot behind, but cast into the Fire emits green and red fumes; in the distilling it leaves a White Earth.

Here he is telling us the properties of this prepared Spirit, but keep in mind that we are dealing here with a "Spirit" which is neither like any “Alkaline Neutral Salt” of Chasm neither like any “Sal Ammoniac” of E-thor, so just both of you don’t need to match these signs and its properties with your discoveries.

Here he is telling us different names which he has used for his matter in different places of his book,…

Again, leave the interpretations to those more qualified. I suggest that you reread the MSS and pay attention to the definitions.

Traveller wrote:
Adept wrote:
The Spirit of "Uriine" thus rectified is called by the following Names. This water so prepared in our proceeding books is called Spirit of Mercury Vive, Spirit of Salt, Spirit of Vitriol, Crystalline and secret Mercury, Spirit of Honey, the Water of the Rock, containing the soul of the elements, Aqua Vitae of red wine, dew water and etc.
But the most proper name given to the Spirit of “Uriine" is Water or Spirit of the Rock; for the Spirit of "Uriine" is truly Rocky or Stony, and often coagulated into stones or Crystals, white, and containing the soul of the Elements.

Further he says,…

Adept wrote:
It was said if our only Matter was to be Divided in to 2 parts, Water & Air, and in that these two parts were called Vitriol and "Uriine", we will proceed to the other part, the Earth or Vitriol.

Here he is again repeating his very first words, regarding water (Uriine) and earth (Vitriol).

No, you are wrong. You have no idea of what honey is. You have no idea of the regenerated matter. You are lost and only feigning to know something which you don't. You're desperate to have this secret to impress the villagers aren't you? I guess your friend wasn't as forth coming as you suggested.  lol!

Traveller wrote:
Adept wrote:
This Vitriol is not common but Philosophical Vitriol. This admirable secret lurks in Vitriol and "Uriine", for the golden (sulphurous) seed, is in Vitriol, the Mercurial in "Uriine”, hence these 2 have great  affinity. Now I will speak of Vitriol and "Uriine" in which that Wonderful secret of our Quintessence lies hid, which few know and very many will not believe; for it is hidden by Divine providence, least the Ignorant and unworthy should know it as well as the Wise Men.

Here he is sharing a good details about this Vitriol, which is made up of golden and ruddy earth (purified) and black earth (when crude), which when it dissolves in Vinegar (or its own Water) then it gives a tincture of a green color, moreover it also having a property to transmute Venus into Gold, but not with any minor results but he says “it will be a great Projection”.

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! You misunderstand most certainly. I see where you are confused. It's like an open book. But you are a manipulative deceiving, bordering on outright liar.
You are a self serving jealous elitist. I should hope that everyone understand this script, EXCEPT for you! Oh, and your devotee!!  lol!

Traveller wrote:
Adept wrote:
This Vitriol is found everywhere and no creature can live without it, for in it is shut up that Ethereal Water, the Nutritious substance of all things, and here also fixed, that it may operate so much the stronger. This Vitriol, as I have said, has a golden seed, it is green to sight and in virtue and is called the Vegetable Saturnia. This greenness is visible till it be set at liberty from its bonds, for when it is set free it is red and no longer green.

Here he is confirming that this Vitriol is not only referring to the earth but it is actually a whole amalgam of the water and earth, so in this condition it shows this green color, but when it departs from its water then this earth shows a red color and no longer remains green.
jocolor Yes, this is exactly where you are lost! Ok! This is why you were searching for a "high practitioner of \"philosophical dew\"".
Razz , well, perhaps if you weren't such a childish deceiving sdfgh, I'd have tossed you a bone  Very Happy  But I don't feel inclined to assist you at all.

Traveller wrote:
Adept wrote:
Water and Earth in their crudity are the 2 principal pillars of our glorious Mercury; so that the operation (purification) being finished, they might both become one again, and so that which was before of a lower form is exalted, and made our Mercury clear and transparent.

Here he is telling again the same two principles which having a perfect constitution to make the real Mercury of the Philosophers, which Mercury will be clear and transparent, but also of a little bluish hue.

P.S. Now as Chasm was telling here that there were 3000 practitioners of Uriine on BOA forum, and as there are also many successful Alchemists on the alchemyprocesses, like Chasm, Schmeldvich, Solx, MShoAT, tAlchemist, where each one have his own theory, philosophy and discovery about this Uriine.

Why don't you stop already you little boy! You jealous little imp. Always injecting your fantasies as facts. You're a clown  jocolor
You have some knowledge, but you're stuck and I know where. And your your just too prideful. Get over it! geek

Traveller wrote:
So Alex as you dedicated this information to Chasm, and was saying that I will not be happy, because it is written on Uriine, so I would like to ask you, that can you prove it, by taking all the pracitioners of Uriine from the BOA forum, alchemyprocesses, as well as from the Alchemy Forums where can you brings out these results by only using the Uriine without adding any heterogenous thing in it, as there is a theory of Chasm of ONE matter ?

I am willing to spend money, but remember you only have to prove as this German Adept is saying about the transmutational properties of this immature or crude form of Green Vitriol, which having a property to transmute a great quantity of Copper into Gold, which Vitriol is still in a crude state and it is not yet fully decocted and perfected into the true Philosophers Stone.

Look at you, little boy, shameless and pathetic...jealous! lol!
You are so transparent.
Please, leave Alex alone and don't devolve any further than you've already revealed yourself. Alex is working in his own way to solve a mystery. His method is fruitful. He may learn what you fail to see and be better off. You and your deceptive self will be left wanting...to envy the caste from the next village from a distance. Sad
This text explicitly uses one matter. Which part did you miss?
Save your money you liar! You will need it!

Traveller wrote:

No one has to prove anything to you. You're not worth any of the seconds in my day. Go purchase your potassium carbonate and pour it in a bucket of peee and wait for a positive outcome.

You're a disgusting individual. Say what you wish, but you are pure scum. The serpent in the tree. It's a shame that Agricola invested so much in defending you, you puke!  pig  pig  jocolor pig pig

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:31 pm

alexbr wrote:
instead you travel you always speak against the uriiina alchemical way ; but apart from arguing with chasm then do not explain seriously for months what you propose as alternatives so let's talk about serious things

and I do what is decided and I must on serious texts and not useless bla bla bla ba or demeaning imaginative illusions of buffoons (fools and their illusory various fantasies that interest us and not even minimally we consider as we said we rely only on series sources traditional and always welcome if it exists? and always if you know the welcome alchemical tradition that is still alive from you)

so dear traveler saw that if you have something really serious to say say we are ready to listen to you if not stop denigrating the streets other people and make the serious person anyway and sumettla to talk about problems of no to matters for religions that does not interest us in the least and is absolutely irrelevant AND WE ARE NOT MINIMALLY INTERESTED (NB we all the religions we all hate for us are all false and transcribed and or reported by fallacious men that the gods did not understand us anything or did not reveal the truth) but INSTEAD if you have something serious alchemical to say or explain here we are ready to listen to you but it is not the usual useless blah blah blah and quarrels with chasm but alchemical serious things that you were committed to explain for many months

if you have something to say and if they are serious have you really? WELCOME yours that you say for months?

Been loving your recent posts, Alexbr!

I still can't figure out what Traveller is waiting for. I think he's waiting for a specific time of year or season, but I am not sure. At this rate, we will probably never know!

Traveller wrote:
Alexbr wrote:
Traveler I know you will not be happy, but I said here as truth is truth.

Again you are not understanding, even I have spent more than an hour in explaining the all words you have posted here. And If I was deviated from the truth or if I was not looking for the truth, then why I go to interpret the words you have posted here ?

Because rightfully so you are a pompous big-headed prideful man with legitimate delusions of grandeur...?

Traveller wrote:

I said I am also willing to use Uriine in the philosophical works, but in the way how Philosophers were used it, as they tells us the details in their books. Or do you want to discover a new method like Chasm, Schmeldvich, tAlchemist, Solx, MShoAT, and all the others on BOA forum, who work on it in a wrong way ?

I, Schmeldvich, am not a successful Alchemist.

tAlchemist is not a successful Alchemist.

MShoAT is not a successful Alchemist.

Solx is schizophrenic, lacks coherency, lives out of his truck, and is not an Alchemist.

Chasm, out of everyone you listed, would be the only one of us that could be called an Alchemist but he has never professed to have made the Philosopher's Stone, so even this title I would challenge. I have yet to meet anyone, hear anyone, or see anyone anywhere display such a profoundly deep and accurate comprehension of Alchemy, Hermetic Principles, and occult sciences; so I have no problem calling Chasm an actual living breathing Adept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:33 pm

uriiina parigino lullo etc and its profound traditional validity (I repeat I do not like this path but the truth is true)

therefore I am very pleased that now you also recognize the traditional truth also of the way of the uriiiima

still we see that we understand well I speak for myself and for the prometeo group and I answer and I'm not buoy and I'm interested in the least that I'm interested in his practice on the non-traditional uriiiina
I speak for myself and our practice and our traditional experimentation with the uriiina
and I know what I did in the uriiiina way on the clear and explicit manuscripts of the tradition of the Parisian lily of Christopher and following for years a school of semi-derivation traditional Lullian Parisian working on the way of the Parisian and here are the manuscripts

therefore I am very pleased that now you also recognize the traditional truth also of the way of the uriiiima

instead of what he does or invents buys or similar on uriiiina I do not care and I do not analyze it either

but NB instead I think that the work of chasm is deeper and I think it is very different from it

I repeat to us only the tradition and modern shortcuts or new imaginative elaborations I do not even consider them if there can be modern modifications thanks to distillation systems and must always be related to the results of the ancients otherwise they are only painful fantasies and painful abortions and ciofeche (texts and instructions true and quite complete of the rc and ancient there are and according to us and serious and valid starting from that then everyone does what he thinks and interprets as they like the texts of the masters in fact the buffoons abound) and that is true for all materials and ways if you believe that then the \"philosophical dew\" path that I repeat I do not like is valid if done in the traditional way well we agree but I would appreciate that if you talk about tradition you do not have oba or similar things that for me do not center anything crazy and fools who interpret the traditional masters there are already many

instead we wait as long as you have announced for months that it is true? therefore still

so WELCOME
 if you have something to say WELCOME yours that you say for months series? if you have it WELCOME alchemical explanations

hi frank ... for now, I give the benefit of the doubt about this way to Traveller ..... sure we wait traveller say he idea and we see

hi Schmildvich thanks

uriiina parigino lullo etc e sua profonda validita tradizionale ( ripeto non amo questa via ma la verita è verita )

dunque mi fa molto piacere che ora tu anche tu riconosca la verita tradizionale anche della via della uriiiima

ancora vediamo di capirci bene io parlo per me stesso e per il gruppo prometeo e di esso rispondo e non sono boa e ne mi interessa minimamente cio ne mi interessa la sua pratica sulla uriiiina non tradizionale
io parlo per me e la nostra pratica e nostra sperimentazione tradizionale con l'uriiina
e so cosa ho fatto io nella via dell'urina sui manoscritti chiari ed espliciti della tradizione di lullo cristoforo del parigino e seguendo per anni una scuola di semi derivazione tradizionale lulliana parigino che lavorava sulla via del parigino e qui sono i manoscritti

dunque mi fa molto piacere che ora tu anche tu riconosca la verita tradizionale anche della via della uriiiima

invece di cosa invece faccia o inventi boa o simili su urina non mi interessa e neanche lo analizzo

ma NB invece imho penso che il lavoro di chasm sia piu profondo e imho penso sia molto diverso da esso

ripeto a me noi interessano solo la tradizione e scorciatoie moderne o nuove elaborazioni fantasiose non le prendo neanche in considerazione se ci possono essere modifiche moderne grazie a sistemi di distillazione ec devono sempre pero essere rapportate ai risultati degli antichi se no sono solo penose fantasie e penosi aborti e ciofeche ( testi e istruzioni vere e abbastanza complete dei rc e antichi ce ne sono e secondo noi e serio e valido partire da cio poi ognuno faccia cio che gli pare e interpreti come gli pare i testi dei maestri infatti i buffoni abbondano ) e cio  vale per tutte le materie e vie se tu ritieni che dunque la via della urina che ripeto io non amo sia valida se fatta in maniera tradizionale bene siamo d'accordo ma gradirei che se parli di tradizione tu non accomuni oba o cose simili che per me non centrano assolutamente nulla di matti e buffoni che interpretano i maestri tradizionali ce ne sono gia tanti

invece aspettiamo quanto da te da mesi annunciato sempre che vero ? dunque ancora

WELCOME
if you have something to say and if they are serious have you really? WELCOME yours that you say for months series? if you have it WELCOME alchemical explanations

hi frank ... for now, I give the benefit of the doubt about this way to Traveller ..... sure we wait traveller say he idea and we see

hi Schmildvich thanks

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Alexbr
Am I correct in saying you don’t really like the \"philosophical dew\" way but it cannot be dismissed due to the large number of references you have included in your post?
You would like for Traveller who is saying that the \"philosophical dew\" way is not correct and that he has an alternative way using similar products you can purchase saving time and so avoid the work on \"philosophical dew\" directly?

Nevertheless, I don’t understand if someone wants to follow the \"philosophical dew\" way then so be it. That’s their prerogative. If they fail and keep failing that’s their choice or they can try a different way as Traveller has suggested but which he has not completed as yet.

So, for now, I give the benefit of the doubt about this way to Traveller as few have succeeded using this product and until he does the work and we see his results I am open.
If he is successful then fantastic if he fails at least he tried.  I agree the constant exchange of words is not helpful.
Your friend Traveller now we hope will demonstrate his process for all the world to see?
So for now I wait and see what Traveller will deliver. I do hope he is successful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:25 pm

frankjames wrote:
Alexbr
Am I correct in saying you don’t really like the \"philosophical dew\" way but it cannot be dismissed due to the large number of references you have included in your post?
You would like for Traveller who is saying that the \"philosophical dew\" way is not correct and that he has an alternative way using similar products you can purchase saving time and so avoid the work on \"philosophical dew\" directly?

Nevertheless, I don’t understand if someone wants to follow the \"philosophical dew\" way then so be it. That’s their prerogative. If they fail and keep failing that’s their choice or they can try a different way as Traveller has suggested but which he has not completed as yet.

So, for now, I give the benefit of the doubt about this way to Traveller as few have succeeded using this product and until he does the work and we see his results I am open.
If he is successful then fantastic if he fails at least he tried.  I agree the constant exchange of words is not helpful.
Your friend Traveller now we hope will demonstrate his process for all the world to see?
So for now I wait and see what Traveller will deliver. I do hope he is successful.

Does it not bother you that Traveller has been lying this whole time about his affiliation with uriine? He sure seems well acquainted and unaccomplished with it.
Yet, he professes to know a way, using off the shelf items, totally contrary to every single text out there and you'd still hold out for a ducat of truth from him? Especially after he has admittedly failed in his previous efforts?
Hey, I can understand if you are desperate, BUT, using your own sense of reason, don't allow yourself to fall into depravity.
Traveller is a perpetual manipulator.
I wouldn't trust him as far as I can uriinate. But I'm not looking to trust him so no harm no foul as they say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:10 pm

chasm369 wrote:
frankjames wrote:
Alexbr

Does it not bother you that Traveller has been lying this whole time about his affiliation with uriine? He sure seems well acquainted and unaccomplished with it.
Yet, he professes to know a way, using off the shelf items, totally contrary to every single text out there and you'd still hold out for a ducat of truth from him? Especially after he has admittedly failed in his previous efforts?
Hey, I can understand if you are desperate, BUT, using your own sense of reason, don't allow yourself to fall into depravity.
I wouldn't trust him as far as I can uriinate. But I'm not looking to trust him so no harm no foul as they say.
It don't bother me in the least what any of you think say or do. If you have a solution then show us or explain what's your way. All I see is false claims with no proof and if that's what a member wants to post no problem but I don't have to accept or reject. The choice is mine. Don't just always engage in a slanging match. Traveller has now a few months to prove his theories. After he has a real problem or else he will be the best Adept now among the many on here. Let's not forget the famous catechism on the alkahest. It clearly says \"philosophical dew\". So if traveller can isolate the salts and find a nicer less smelly way I am happy to wait. My choice is the works of Ripley and Boyle and his lab notes are much clearer than many of these so called M&s which are mostly false as most academic researchers know well. Most are just copies and new ideas added but it's clear many are just complete forgeries. For now I study and wait no need to post just to show myself how much or how little I may know. It's clear that I'm not alone in my ignorance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:23 pm

First of all I want to say that here all the practitioners of Uriine come along, (missing you MShoAT), and I think my these words creates a problem,...

Traveller wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:57 pm

First of all I want to thank Chasm, who admire me that much, by using his different English words, it was really a funny, I mean it starts a pain in my abdomen by laughing while I was reading his words.

Because the problem is that English is not my language, so whenever you write something where if the words are new then mostly I don’t understand, and take it as a fun, but I know one thing that when I abuses you guys, then you clearly understand this, so you see that who hurts ?

lol!

Anyways one thing is clear in all the post of Chasm, that where he see that his method is correlating to the words of the German Adept, then he say “you fool let me explain the process who rightly knows about it”, and where he don’t feel that it matches with his extraneous work of Uriine, then he only using the bad words there.

Chasm wrote:
Yes, nothing can be compared to DISGUROT.

Nothing can be compared to Disgusting Uriine in the whole Universe, but in which way ?

The very first words of the Adept is alluding to something other, and you are taking it on your disgusting matter (Uriine).

Chasm wrote:
You don't know my work.

Yes definitely, but I want to ask you that did you end up in any stage of your work, on a green matter, which having a property to transmute a great quantity of copper into Gold as here this German Adept is telling us that "it will be a great projection” ?

Chasm wrote:
TAlchemist saw right through you.

Who is this tAlchemist ?

He will be your another partner in your lavatory path. isn't he ?

Chasm wrote:
So, why must you probe so deeply into uriine when your friend has discovered the secret to you?

Because I also want to hand over this Art (or secret behind Uriine), to my next generation. I mean I want to warn them that don’t follow anyone who are collecting peee and claiming to accomplish Alchemy as well as claiming to understand the holy scriptures.

Chasm wrote:
You have some knowledge, but you're stuck and I know where.

Yes I want to know WHERE ?

Chasm wrote:
This text explicitly uses one matter (Uriine).

Then I simply want you to explain and bring out the same results as there is mentioned in this treatise, “word by word and without leaving any single step”, I am here and I want to see that how you do it.

Schmeldvich wrote:
Chasm, out of everyone you listed, would be the only one of us that could be called an Alchemist but he has never professed to have made the Philosopher's Stone, so even this title I would challenge. I have yet to meet anyone, hear anyone, or see anyone anywhere display such a profoundly deep and accurate comprehension of Alchemy, Hermetic Principles, and occult sciences; so I have no problem calling Chasm an actual living breathing Adept.

Not clear, may be you are fooling yourself, as Chasm is doing with his own self.

He has a good English where he used different optimistic words on different places to tell this only thing that his knowledge is profound, his accomplishments are great, his understanding to the Scriptures is deep, but after all he uses only Uriine to claim all these things, then you Schmeldvich may be you are blind, that after spending these years on different forums, where you were claimed that you have the understanding of the books of the Philosophers more than the others, and where you can’t see this very little thing, and calling that Chasm after his long deep search on Uriine is very near to an Adept.  Shocked

Applaud, I want to clap on your judgement, as you have about Glauber. And as he also said,…

Chasm wrote:
The method described here is one and the same as is that of Glauber.

lol!

Chasm wrote:
He sure seems well acquainted and unaccomplished with it.

Yes it is truth that I never ever used Uriine in my Alchemical works, because I preferred another way which many great Adepts were followed, which is the way of Dew by attracting the spiritus mundi from the Air. But I will also in future make the Mercury by using this Uriine, according to the books of the Philosophers, most especially of the Lully.

Alexbr wrote:
I'm interested in his practice on the non-traditional uriiiina.

Sorry there is a traditional way to use Uriine in Alchemy, we cannot deny this fact, I think there is a problem or may be my English is a barrier, where I cannot able to explain or tell you this very simple thing, we use Uriine but don’t use Uriine. I was said this earlier many times.

But as you say here, then yes there are many methods in the books of the philosophers, where we can also work by without using any Uriine, other choices as the other Alchemists have left for us, these are dew (I follow this way), spirit of wine, vinegar, salt of tartar, milk, blood, moisture of the Plants and more there are many alchemical fluids which are used by all the philosophers through all the history of time, then I don’t know where is this Uriine, where Chasm is claiming to accomplish Alchemy by only using this Uriine. Even he don’t know anything about its RIGHT use.

Chasm wrote:

What about you, I think these words of English fits beautifully to explain your personality on the forums.

Chasm wrote:
I wouldn't trust him as far as I can uriinate.

Well said,… so keep collecting your Uriine.  Laughing

Chasm wrote:
But I'm not looking to trust him so no harm no foul as they say.

But I also want you to don’t trust on me, because you like the way, that Schmeldvich in his whole life keep saying with this,…

Schmeldvich wrote:
Chasm would be the only one of us that could be called an Alchemist but he has never professed to have made the Philosopher's Stone.

How he could profess when he is not going to make anything after working on Urrine.

Chasm wrote:
Yet, he professes to know a way, using off the shelf items, totally contrary to every single text out there.

I don’t professes anything but all I say is from the books, but you are the one who professes the most on all the alchemy forums, and your method is the only one which is contrary to every single text. Because you cannot provide any reference of your work except of some of the books of Chymists which you have read at the time when you were not discovering anything in your search (you will deny this fact).

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:57 am

Let me clear this again to Frankjames, Alex and all the others, that we use our common Uriine in Alchemy when we are talking about the Major way of the Philosophers, as here the Adept is clearly telling us, when he mentioned the word “Microcosm”, where he is saying that there is a root of his work in Uriine, but then next he says that “it will be at the end of the world” means it is not as easy to take this common Uriine only, and start to work on it, which he also confirms in his next words “that who thinks that it is common Uriine, then they are very boys, and very girls”, because in the major way when we use Uriine, then we don’t use or either collect any of its volatile Salt or Dregs.

But according to the writings of Glauber I was talking about simply a Minor way, where we collect the Uriine’s volatile Salt, which according to the own words of Glauber, it takes a lot of time and labor, so that’s why I was said that we can purchase it from the Store, because we can take this thing as a chemical, as we are also not working on any Major way with any great results, but we are only dealing with a small discovery of Minor way, which Glauber was discovered with his small results.

Read this post again, and then start to post your words, that again I don’t feel any difficulty to tell you the same thing.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:33 am

Now Traveller viewpoint is clear.
Off the self-products for the Minor Work.
If you want to do the Major Work you must be prepared to stand the stench
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:50 am

Alexbr ha scritto:

traveller say

Sorry there is a traditional way to use Uriine in Alchemy, we cannot deny this fact, I think there is a problem or may be my English is a barrier, where I cannot able to explain or tell you this very simple thing, we use Uriine but don’t use Uriine. I was said this earlier many times.

Excuse friend traveler

BUT I apologize because there has been a SERIOUS translation error so very sorry
NOW as you can see here it is exactly the opposite I AM NOT MINIMALLY INTERESTED IN MODERN CONCEPTIONS AND MODERNIST OF ALCHYMIA
(and if there were modern modifications of the fixtures etc, all of them are always reported to the exact and precise traditional results) OR A HYPOTHESIS OF FANTASIOUS REINTERPRETATION PSEUDO INTUITIVE AND ILLUSORIES OF SCHOOLS OR ALCHEMICAL MASTERS
SAID AND WELL CLEARED THIS

also and I reiterate further precise still that I / we do not include the work of modern chasm that I think interesting and deep and very serious even if the animal way I repeat I do not love it and I definitely prefer anything other than animal ways
but anyway chasm does on animal street uriiiina does imho a great serious and very profound work

said and further clarified SPECIFICALLY FURTHER THAT:
ME /WE OF THE PROMETEO GROUP YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND AND TO FACE WITH DEEPLY AND SERIOUSLY WITH A TRUE TRADITION AND NOT WITH INVENTIONS OR PARTS OF ABSTRACT FANTASIES THAT ABSOLUTELY ARE NOT INTERESTING IN MINIMALLY

AND INSTEAD WE ARE INTERESTING TO FIND AND SERIOUSLY COMPARE ME ON A STREET DIFFERENT FROM URIIIINA WITH DIFFERENT MATERIAL NOT ANIMAL BUT THAT THIS REALLY FUNCTIONS BECAUSE NOW UP TO NOW I REPEAT AND REJECT WITH HONESTY IN ALL WAYS WAYS AND MATERIALS NONE AND REPEAT NOBODY HAS GOT A GREAT THAT IF NOT ALL SMALL RESULTS SMALL TRANSMUTATIONS SMALL MEDICINES NOTHING AND IF SOMEONE SAYS THE CONTRARY IS ONLY A BUFFONE AND CURRATOR OR A SCAMMER
WHEREVER IF YOU ARE REAL? VERY WELCOMING IS THE SERIOUS COMPARISON WITH A SERIOUS TRADITION (welcome from Pakistan or other in the word that IF it will be TRUE ? It will always be with us WELCOME) AND THAT REALLY FUNCTIONS WELCOME

so MAYBE IF ?? you friend traveler MAYBE IF ?? you have MAYBE something to say ?? seriously so say clear it ?? all it is very WELCOME
BUT please STOP to go around without concluding anything and say nothing and instead just needlessly just polemizzare and do unnecessary ping pong of only unnecessary loss of time so IF TRUE? that you have something to say ??
VERY WELCOME to everything that you have repeatedly announced for months to say?

---------------------------------------------------

here FOR CORRECTNESS I'll put you back to rewrite the well-translated concept

we are still able to understand each other well I speak for myself and for the prometeo group and I answer them and they are not BOA and
I'm interested in that in the least
neither
I'm interested in his practice on non-traditional uriiiina
I speak for myself and our practice and our traditional experimentation with the uriiina
and I know what I did in the \"philosophical dew\" way on the clear and explicit manuscripts of the tradition of the Parisian lily of Christopher and following for years a school of semi-derivation traditional Lullian Parisian working on the way of the Parisian and here are the manuscripts

ancora vediamo di capirci bene io parlo per me stesso e per il gruppo prometeo e di esso rispondo e non sono BOA e
ne mi interessa minimamente cio
ne
mi interessa la sua pratica sulla uriiiina non tradizionale
io parlo per me e la nostra pratica e nostra sperimentazione tradizionale con l'uriiina
e so cosa ho fatto io nella via dell'urina sui manoscritti chiari ed espliciti della tradizione di lullo cristoforo del parigino e seguendo per anni una scuola di semi derivazione tradizionale lulliana parigino che lavorava sulla via del parigino e qui sono i manoscritti

Alexbr ha scritto:

traveller say

scusa amico traveller

MA mi scuso perche c'è stato un GRAVE errore di traduzione come puoi vedere qui è esattamente il contrario IO NON SONO MINIMAMENTE INTERESSATO A CONCEZIONI MODERNE E MODERNISTI DELL'ALCHIMIA
(e se ci fossero modificazioni moderne apparecchi etc tutte sempre vannno tutte riportate agli esatti e precisi risultati tradizionali ) O A IPOTESI DI REINTERPRETAZIONE FANTASIOSE PSEUDO INTUITIVE E ILLUSORIE DI SCUOLE O MAESTRI ALCHEMICI
DETTO E BENE CHIARITO QUESTO

inoltre preciso e ribadisco ancora che al moderno non inserisco il lavoro di chasm che imho ritengo interessante e profondo e molto serio anche se la via animale lo ripeto non la amo e preferisco decisamente altro che non sia vie animali
ma comunque chasm fa su via animale uriiiina fa imho un gran serio e molto profondo lavoro

detto e ulteriormete chiarito cio SPECIFICO ULTERIORMENTE CHE :
a ME / NOI GRUPPO PROMETEO CI PIACEREBBE TROVARE e A CONFRONTARMI PROFONDAMENTE E SERIAMENTE CON UNA VERA TRADIZIONE E NON CON INVENZIONI O PARTI DI FANTASIE ASTRUSE CHE ASSOLUTAMENTE NON CI INTERESSANO MINIMAMENTE
E INVECE TROVARE E CONFRONTARMI SERIAMENTE SU UNA VIA DIVERSA DALLA URIIIINA CON DIVERSE MATERIA NON ANIMALE MA CHE QUESTA VERAMENTE FUNZIONI PERCHE FINO AD ORA  CIO LO RIPETO E RIBADISCO CON ONESTA IN TUTTE VIE MODI E MATERIE NESSUNO E RIPETO NESSUNO HA OTTENUTO UN GRAN CHE SE NON TUTTI PICCOLI RISULTATI PICCOLE TRASMUTAZIONI PICCOLE MEDICINE NULLA PIU E SE QUALCUNO DICE IL CONTRARIO è SOLO UN BUFFONE E CIALTRONE O UN TRUFFATORE
DUNQUE SE VERE ? MOLTO BENVENUTO è IL SERIO CONFRONTO CON UNA SERIA TRADIZIONE(del pakistan o altro nel momdo che SE sarà VERA? sarà sempre da noi BENVENUTA)E CHE VERAMENTE FUNZIONI BENVENUTO

dunque SE FORSE ?? tu amico traveller hai qualcosa da dire ??SE FORSE la hai ?? seriamente dilla BENVENUTO se no smettiamola di girarci intorno senza concludere nulla e dire nulla e invece solo inutilmente solo polemizzare e fare inutili ping pong di solo inutili perdite di tempo dunque SE VERO ? che che hai qualcosa da dire ??
MOLTO BENVENUTO a tutto cio che ripetutamente tu annunci da mesi di dirlo  ??

qui PER CORRETTEZZA ti rimetto riscrivo il concetto ben tradotto

we are still able to understand each other well I speak for myself and for the prometeo group and I answer them and they are not BOA and
I'm interested in that in the least
neither
I'm interested in his practice on non-traditional uriiiina
and I know what I did in the \"philosophical dew\" way on the clear and explicit manuscripts of the tradition of the Parisian lily of Christopher and following for years a school of semi-derivation traditional Lullian Parisian working on the way of the Parisian and here are the manuscripts

ancora vediamo di capirci bene io parlo per me stesso e per il gruppo prometeo e di esso rispondo e non sono BOA e
ne mi interessa minimamente cio
ne
mi interessa la sua pratica sulla uriiiina non tradizionale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:35 am

Ok, let's move on. \"philosophical dew\" was one of the ways utilised following just one of the Traditional ways. Other methods were also used. All roads lead to ROME so they used to say.

The Minor Circulation and the Major Circulation are getting mixed up with the \"philosophical dew\" way? I never heard of Minor or Major used except by Traveller. Book of the Philosophers is another therm has that crept in here.

This is not my understanding of  Baron Urbigerus where this comes from but called Minor Circulation and Major Circulation way and he wasn't using \"philosophical dew\" in his Minor and Major  Circulation.

So for me introducing the Minor and Major whether with Glauber was a mistake and has created misunderstanding for many forum users. We wasted years on this debate.

Traveller did mention the way of the Minor Circulation of Urbigerus which is extremely interesting but this is a different method to arrive at the same goal. His input was very interesting in describing the matter and this should be further investigated.

Perhaps now the slanging can stop and get serious about the Way which are many as long as we use philosophical matters.
This is the issue facing all serious alchemists.

Anyone who takes the time to read Starkey and Von Helmont hidden and artificial circulation will be amazed how a distilled oil is transformed into a crystalline salt through circulation.

So we should strive to avoid adding words as they may convey a different meaning and usually only create misinterpretation of old authentic text like the lab notes of Stakey which are one of the few genuine documents available of alchemical techniques that actually work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   

Back to top Go down

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next