The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:59 am

Frankjames wrote:
I never heard of Minor or Major used except by Traveller.

Because no philosopher ever mentioned such a way in their books, but it was only Glauber who discovered this Minor way, in his long search where he was finally extracted his all works of failure into the form of his discovery of secret Sal Ammoniac, which he was mentioned in the heart of his writings.

Frankjames wrote:
This is not my understanding of  Baron Urbigerus where this comes from but called Minor Circulation and Major Circulation way and he wasn't using "Uriine" in his Minor and Major Circulation.

I was also not talking about in the sense of Urbigerus and his Circulatums. But Minor means lower, you can also suggest me another better name in English. So next time I will use it in place of this word "Minor".

Did you read the whole writings of Glauber, or like Chasm you are also pretending to understand his words ?

First of all as I said that it was discovered by Glauber and then many modern Chymists followed his writings to discover his secret Sal Ammoniac, and Chasm's work also belong to the same class, but he is only using Uriine according to his theory of One matter, his subject comes under the class of Glauber, but he is correlating it with the books of the Philosophers, so I think this is not me, but this big confusion, deception, and misleading information at the very first Chasm is posting on the forums by telling them that he has accomplished the Alchemical work of the Philosophers.

Frankjames wrote:
Anyone who takes the time to read Starkey and Von Helmont.

Do you know about their Sulfur Vive per campanum, it is very easy to prepare but how, it is a great mystery. But its preparation goes from common vulgar Sulfur, but after philosophical sublimation it becomes a marvelous medicine. Many modern practitioners have tried this very simple experiment but never succeed.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames



Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:02 am

Traveller wrote:
Frankjames wrote:
I never heard of Minor or Major used except by Traveller.

Because no philosopher ever mentioned such a way in their books, but it was only Glauber who discovered this Minor way, in his long search where he was finally extracted his all works of failure into the form of his discovery of secret Sal Ammoniac, which he was mentioned in the heart of his writings.

Frankjames wrote:
This is not my understanding of  Baron Urbigerus where this comes from but called Minor Circulation and Major Circulation way and he wasn't using "Uriine" in his Minor and Major Circulation.

I was also not talking about in the sense of Urbigerus and his Circulatums. But Minor means lower, you can also suggest me another better name in English. So next time I will use it in place of this word "Minor".

Did you read the whole writings of Glauber, or like Chasm you are also pretending to understand his words ?

First of all as I said that it was discovered by Glauber and then many modern Chymists followed his writings to discover his secret Sal Ammoniac, and Chasm's work also belong to the same class, but he is only using Uriine according to his theory of One matter, his subject comes under the class of Glauber, but he is correlating it with the books of the Philosophers, so I think this is not me, but this big confusion, deception, and misleading information at the very first Chasm is posting on the forums by telling them that he has accomplished the Alchemical work of the Philosophers.

Frankjames wrote:
Anyone who takes the time to read Starkey and Von Helmont.

Do you know about their Sulfur Vive per campanum, it is very easy to prepare but how, it is a great mystery. But its preparation goes from common vulgar Sulfur, but after philosophical sublimation it becomes a marvelous medicine. Many modern practitioners have tried this very simple experiment but never succeed.

Regards.
Dear Traveller, again you are using words that are not related to alchemy in Europe.  The word philosophers, for instance, is not the appropriate word and again confusing plus (Books of the Philosophers) if you want to quote these books then reference the names clearly so the serious researcher can verify what you are saying. This word has too broad a general term to make any sense in understanding the 98% of alchemy forgeries printed in the 16th 17th and 18th century plus even the 20th century. So to call all these books  “Books of the Philosophers” just leads many to question the authenticity of what is said as without a reference it’s not serious academic study and would be rubbished by any academic.

I understand if such a word cannot be found but calling it the minor work of Glauber is completely wrong. For me Glaubers was both Chemist/Alchemist and I’m sure many will agree with me on this.  To say he didn’t know is also a little imprudent as all you have to look at who was his master and then you can make up our own minds up but I don’t have to agree with you on this.

You also call him only a chemist but Starkey, Boyle, and numerous other alchemists/chemist were also all Dr’s and most worked at universities in England in charge of the new science academy’s now  (renamed chemistry) at Cambridge and Oxford.

I still don’t understand your  point scoring with Chasm “Just let him be” if he wants to work with his smelly \"philosophical dew\" so be it and if he wants to post  on this “so be it” you don’t need to act as our Guardian  in protecting us from big bad Chasm and his \"philosophical dew\" way. Whether it’s small or big work I couldn’t care less. We are big enough to know what is True and what is False.

If he wants to follow his path, away he goes and I will always read what he writes and take what I want and throw the rest in the bin. That is my choice.

If chasm has completed the Work or anyone else is making this fantastic claim on here then Ripley’s World has a Million dollars waiting for him to demonstrate his great success.  I am (Thomas) so I don’t believe him and I’m sure Chasm couldn’t care less if I do or I don’t. The same to all the other Adepts on here.

Yes I know the Sulphur Vive per campanum very well and the reason no success is they may be using the incorrect apparatus which was published but many are blind to see the correct device with an explanation. Again you are moving house.

I have no idea why they failed as I have no idea what they did. If I know exactly how they worked then I can comment. Again if you know more, by all means, I am here with an open mind but quote a legitimate work and stay away from these Books of the so-called Philosophers.

Now I just ask you to forget about Chasm and his work and MOVE ON as we all anxiously await your instructions to put us on the proper Path away from BIG BAD Chasm369. We have a saying in English “Put up or Shut up”.

But after following your posts on AP both you and Chasm brought you strange ways to this forum which certainly woke it up but for all the wrong reasons.

If you live in Pakistan why have you have to wait as the seasons are not the same over there as in Europe? You are blessed with Sun and more Sun while we are blessed with wind rain and snow.

If you have a way that’s different but achieves the same results then let us know and better do and prove it as without doing it’s just a theory.

If after all, Glauber was just a chemist and he gave these instructions in times that could get you into serious problems, now you have nothing to worry about except a bark from chasm but he cannot bite you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:29 am

Frankjames wrote:
For me Glaubers was both Chemist/Alchemist and I’m sure many will agree with me on this.

Wrong when I and my friend doesn’t agree with you, and as regards to others, then you just imagine, just imagine,…

When I was sharing the works of Glauber, here on the forum for its better understanding, with a hope that as like me there will be other seekers who also would have been read these long writings of Glauber, and will share their insights, but on one side there was no one who would have completely read the writings of Glauber and on other side, there were come some very intelligent guys, who put their insights in this way,…

These words tAlchemist were said after reading the method of Glauber,...

tAlchemist wrote:
Traveler, have you made the Philosophers` Stone with this method, the one you laid out for everyone? The same stone that brings eternal life and changes copper to gold?

Then there come another idiot who claimed to have an understanding of the writings of the philosophers than the others, but look at his judgment, here he was suggesting me to read the writings of Glauber esoterically,…

Schmeldvich wrote:
Neither Glauber nor John French were referring to literal calaminaris in their writing. Both of these Authorities wrote word by word to their Sons of Art and Brothers in the Art and chose to veil their speech by writing esoterically instead of exoterically, which you still fully fail to realize, Traveller.

And then he was further telling me,…

Schmeldvich wrote:
So much significant importance is placed on the words of certain Authors by Seekers such as yourself and alexbr, yet when these experiments are replicated, they fail to produce the same outcome reported. Does this mean the author is lying, or does this mean that the reader does not comprehend the words penned?

After suggested me to read Glauber esoterically he is also telling me that when there will be a wrong comprehension about the writings, then in case it doesn’t provide the right outcome.

Further he was guiding me towards the secrets of Holy scriptures,…

Schmeldvich wrote:
There is one Method and it is echoed repeatedly again and again in the inspired writings of the Initiates and throughout the Holy texts such as the Bible, Qu'ran, Vedas, and Upanishads. Have you read the Vedas? Have you read the Upanishads? Have you read the Bible?

I am surprise that with such an understanding about the writings of the Philosophers, how he will understand the hidden message in these scriptures.

Schmeldvich wrote:
Many have point out How To Read Alchemy Texts but some are still here pompously defending hypothetical, unproven research instead of listening to those who are more practiced and know more.

Here he is suggesting me to read his posts and listen to him carefully and to Chasm and to tAlchemist who are more worthy to hear and read.

lol!

Chasm wrote:
Well mr traveller, what you've described above, Glaubers work, written quite openly, using salt of tartar and calaminaris is a literal work of instruction, to be read esoterically.
I could elaborate on the symbols but I won't. It seems you're learning and gaining insights but you don't say thanks.

And about the judgment and understanding of Chasm further we can read this thread in some of his earlier posts where he is raving about it, that Glauber was read esoterically and he was a high Adept.

Actually the complete truth is that after failure and disappointment by rightly understanding the Alchemical Texts, they choose the way of the modern Chymists, Physicists, and start calling them as an Adept, and start to believe on their unproven philosophy, non accomplishing works, and by understanding their writings of these Adept they becomes Alchemists.  Very Happy

But Frankjames what you were telling me about the word of Philosopher, where I used it ?

Frankjames wrote:
You don’t need to act as our Guardian in protecting us from big bad Chasm and his ”Uriine" way.

I am not protecting to anyone, but I was only giving an enlightenment to him about his own work, that what he has done and how he is misleading to others on his forum.

Frankjames wrote:
You are blessed with Sun and more Sun while we are blessed with wind rain and snow.

Both are very good according to the books of the Philosophers, second is good for collecting the matter, and first is good for starting the work.

Regards.


Last edited by Traveller on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames



Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:41 am

Dear Traveller
Glauber was a chemist/alchemist both were the same in those days.  If you have a book where Glaubers is described only as a chemist then, by all means, post the link. I am not too big to say I was wrong.

I was having a discussion with you but once again you brought up all your old friends with whom you have now been sparring with adamantly and well able to hold your own but I ask in the name of alchemy to move on from this quarrel.

You have some nice ideas which you want to try and I for one am waiting patiently for your results and I wish you well. If you are then wrong no need to lose face as far as I am concerned. You can join the others who also have failed but still pretend they know something.

Again you keep mentioning the  Book of the Philosophers and once again to me and perhaps me alone as I cannot speak for anyone else that this means nothing to me. I repeat most are forgeries.

Nobody has made the Stone and nobody has made the Universal Medicine is my belief and none of the books I have read nor MS’s no matter how secret they claim to have ever given the process even in veiled terms.  

They all seem to say this part comes from another source. Work and Pray is the aphorism of the alchemist.

What this source is I don't know but perhaps some Divine type of intervention maybe?
It’s not meant for the masses no matter what we feel for humankind and all its suffering.  I have seen the black coal like Stone with red granules of Caro way which claimed this was the STONE but it’s not the Stone.  I was present when Gold was made but not 24-carat gold. Certainly interesting to see but science can now do this. No magical increase of the lead  1000 times. I can only vouch from I have seen with my own eyes. Again I am open to anyone to prove me wrong. But Photoshop and  After Effects can create anything you want to imagine and the internet is full of this. Milk in a flask with some red dye creates very impressive pictures and then heat the milk they get even better.

Remember when you work with bodily substances you are also working on yourself so be prepared for the outcome and woe betide the person who does not know this.

Just think about it, a Stone that can make you young again, wipe away death forever and a bodily metamorphosis that only Hollywood VXF can now produce is something else. Some awesome powers. Certainly, beyond anything, we now dream off.

I  doubt anyone on here who claims to have this Stone as they would not want to be involved in a forum of this low level.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:54 am

frankjames wrote:
Traveller wrote:
Frankjames wrote:
I never heard of Minor or Major used except by Traveller.

Because no philosopher ever mentioned such a way in their books, but it was only Glauber who discovered this Minor way, in his long search where he was finally extracted his all works of failure into the form of his discovery of secret Sal Ammoniac, which he was mentioned in the heart of his writings.

Frankjames wrote:
This is not my understanding of  Baron Urbigerus where this comes from but called Minor Circulation and Major Circulation way and he wasn't using "Uriine" in his Minor and Major Circulation.

I was also not talking about in the sense of Urbigerus and his Circulatums. But Minor means lower, you can also suggest me another better name in English. So next time I will use it in place of this word "Minor".

Did you read the whole writings of Glauber, or like Chasm you are also pretending to understand his words ?

First of all as I said that it was discovered by Glauber and then many modern Chymists followed his writings to discover his secret Sal Ammoniac, and Chasm's work also belong to the same class, but he is only using Uriine according to his theory of One matter, his subject comes under the class of Glauber, but he is correlating it with the books of the Philosophers, so I think this is not me, but this big confusion, deception, and misleading information at the very first Chasm is posting on the forums by telling them that he has accomplished the Alchemical work of the Philosophers.

Frankjames wrote:
Anyone who takes the time to read Starkey and Von Helmont.

Do you know about their Sulfur Vive per campanum, it is very easy to prepare but how, it is a great mystery. But its preparation goes from common vulgar Sulfur, but after philosophical sublimation it becomes a marvelous medicine. Many modern practitioners have tried this very simple experiment but never succeed.

Regards.
Dear Traveller, again you are using words that are not related to alchemy in Europe.  The word philosophers, for instance, is not the appropriate word and again confusing plus (Books of the Philosophers) if you want to quote these books then reference the names clearly so the serious researcher can verify what you are saying. This word has too broad a general term to make any sense in understanding the 98% of alchemy forgeries printed in the 16th 17th and 18th century plus even the 20th century. So to call all these books  “Books of the Philosophers” just leads many to question the authenticity of what is said as without a reference it’s not serious academic study and would be rubbished by any academic.

I understand if such a word cannot be found but calling it the minor work of Glauber is completely wrong. For me Glaubers was both Chemist/Alchemist and I’m sure many will agree with me on this.  To say he didn’t know is also a little imprudent as all you have to look at who was his master and then you can make up our own minds up but I don’t have to agree with you on this.

You also call him only a chemist but Starkey, Boyle, and numerous other alchemists/chemist were also all Dr’s and most worked at universities in England in charge of the new science academy’s now  (renamed chemistry) at Cambridge and Oxford.

I still don’t understand your  point scoring with Chasm “Just let him be” if he wants to work with his smelly \"philosophical dew\" so be it and if he wants to post  on this “so be it” you don’t need to act as our Guardian  in protecting us from big bad Chasm and his \"philosophical dew\" way. Whether it’s small or big work I couldn’t care less. We are big enough to know what is True and what is False.

If he wants to follow his path, away he goes and I will always read what he writes and take what I want and throw the rest in the bin. That is my choice.

If chasm has completed the Work or anyone else is making this fantastic claim on here then Ripley’s World has a Million dollars waiting for him to demonstrate his great success.  I am (Thomas) so I don’t believe him and I’m sure Chasm couldn’t care less if I do or I don’t. The same to all the other Adepts on here.

Yes I know the Sulphur Vive per campanum very well and the reason no success is they may be using the incorrect apparatus which was published but many are blind to see the correct device with an explanation.  Again you are moving house.

I have no idea why they failed as I have no idea what they did. If I know exactly how they worked then I can comment. Again if you know more, by all means, I am here with an open mind but quote a legitimate work and stay away from these Books of the so-called Philosophers.

Now I just ask you to forget about Chasm and his work and MOVE ON as we all anxiously await your instructions to put us on the proper Path away from BIG BAD Chasm369. We have a saying in English “Put up or Shut up”.

But after following your posts on AP both you and Chasm brought you strange ways to this forum which certainly woke it up but for all the wrong reasons.

If you live in Pakistan why have you have to wait as the seasons are not the same over there as in Europe? You are blessed with Sun and more Sun while we are blessed with wind rain and snow.

If you have a way that’s different but achieves the same results then let us know and better do and prove it as without doing it’s just a theory.

If after all, Glauber was just a chemist and he gave these instructions in times that could get you into serious problems, now you have nothing to worry about except a bark from chasm but he cannot bite you.

Great post! Bravo cheers

Now, having read travellers latest post, do you not see that he is manipulating you? scratch
Please, stop wasting your time.
If I've said anything for you to cast into the bin, that's fine. With God as my witness, I said that I'm not a deceiver!

Traveller has no issue with the language. He is found out already. Right now he is attempting to garner favour with you and Alex.
Certainly it's your choice if you wish to be played. It concerns me little.

Traveller is confused and is data mining. He is clever and an obvious liar.

His major and minor ways are fantasies. Look, the Vegetable work can be looked upon as a minor work when compared to the animal work.

I've already stated a fact elsewhere:

The mineral kingdom can exist of its own accord.
The vegetable kingdom relies on the mineral kingdom.
The animal kingdom relies on both of these prior.

The animal kingdom closes the circle with the mineral kingdom.
The major work is the animal work, the work that closes the line of triune kingdoms.
But delving deeper, one can easily see that the minor work is also the work of the white stone.
The major is that of the red stone.

Urbigerus is telling you what I've just expounded, but most people don't understand the esoteric language or neither possess any occult education.

Traveller is a less than fantastic fraud. He is allowed to perpetuate his deception because certain people are hopeful that others will hand them their daily bread as opposed to learning to bake bread for themselves.

This forum has come back alive. It was my intention to do this. It's easy because I have information that is true and coherent.
I do "put up", but in my own way. Because of my bantering, a lot of information has been revealed and clarified. This is MY way, and I won't just shut up! You've addressed me this way before and you can save that for someone who will listen Razz
I've only encouraged lively discussion. You can assist like Alex does by trying...just trying as you have done in your last post, to remain impartial.

You are obviously intelligent, but again, I ask that you do not become depraved and demand that another feed  your hunger. It's coveteous and unbecoming...offensive even.
I have no issues in making the texts more clear to others. There is a method. There are 1000 ways of telling this method.
I am an expert in seeing this method in ALL of the texts because I can place praxis to symbolism. I tell you this unreservedly because I enjoy this art and what it stands for as well as what the ancients held it to be.
I am an authority.
Alex has acknowledged this, however, Alex is of the belief that my work, though authentic, is weak. He has worked it for years.
Truth be said Alex has told this forum that we have exchanged photos.
We have, and I was not approving of his images because he was clearly employing a false regimen of fire.
For this reason and a misunderstanding of the process, Alex has met with results that are unsatisfying.
I came to this forum to set the serious seekers onto the correct path and to counter the negative influence that I saw traveller imposing on the members here.
In my mind, it was BOA all over again! This cannot stand! Too many people getting caught up in a false doctrine and moving away from the traditional....ONLY path!
My offer is to discuss ANY text placed in the forum for examination and to discuss it intelligently. All blanks the seeker must fill using his praxis and his reason. This is where I stand, and I don't want to be told to shut up Very Happy
I've made no claims of grandeur other than to say, that I can read and understand the texts in all of their various guises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Frankjames wrote:
If you have a book where Glaubers is described only as a chemist then, by all means, post the link. I am not too big to say I was wrong.

Yes you are somewhere right, because I have mentioned Glauber as half-Alchemist, or simply a Chymist, who were made many different kind of lower grade medicines with small cures, his all works were the failed attempts of the writings of the Philosophers, so in case he fully tried to correlate his works with their books, exactly as here Chasm is trying to do.

In short in his search for the right matter, he professes to discover the Sal Ammoniac of the Philosophers, when he realized that all their books are alluding towards a same thing, which is their secret Sal Ammoniac, so he used two sperms (sulfate and carbonate) to accumulate them into the form of a simple Salt which he wrongly named the Sal Ammoniac of the Philosophers, but actually it was only a Sal Ammoniac of Glauber, as I already said here.

Exactly as the Sal Ammoniac discovered by Chasm is only said to be the Sal Ammoniac of Chasm or that of Chymists (to whom he followed), and not to be called of the Philosophers.

Frankjames wrote:
If you are then wrong no need to lose face as far as I am concerned. You can join the others who also have failed but still pretend they know something.

I have already successful, I don’t need anyone in this world, and I have no idea’s except of some truth which I have shared here, and after this some idiots are finding them in the books.

What I was saying to Chasm about the right use of Uriine regarding the Major way of the Philosophers, you can find this truth in the writings of this German Adept or elsewhere in all the writings of the Philosophers.

Frankjames wrote:
They all seem to say this part comes from another source. Work and Pray is the aphorism of the alchemist. What this source is I don't know but perhaps some Divine type of intervention maybe?

Here you brings my heart, because I have discovered this whole Science (not just something) directly from the Divine Providence, anyone can ask me anything, as I already said, and I will give him a wonderful insights. But not to any idiot who think that Glauber was a high Adept.

Frankjames wrote:
It’s not meant for the masses no matter what we feel for humankind and all its suffering.

If you are saying that we don’t need to think about the humankind, and its sufferings then you are absolutely right, you see in this fast race of future our peoples has just realized that how to achieve success, they don’t know anything like that there is a thing which is more than any success, so definitely they will have a mind that how to exploit this Gift of Nature, as they have learned how to exploit Nature.

Frankjames wrote:
I have seen the black coal like Stone with red granules of Caro way which claimed this was the STONE but it’s not the Stone.

How it will be Real, scratch I better know about these things, what you are telling here, and the interpretations and all the practices of all the seekers in this way were wrong, I have seen their all works where some guys were arranging some notes from one of the disciple of Caro, and wrongly interpreting the words, even I say that it was too funny, that how they were telling these things after figuring out what they have understood.

If we just have a look at his work, then this short book starts, by telling us that there is a difference b/w artificial cinnabar and the cinnabar of the philosophers. Which is the main point there they all did a mistake. No one can understand yet this very first message so in case how they will follow all of his book. Further I can also explain through all the process but the sound understanding about the books tells us that who is worthy of it and who is just passing his time and is ignorant from either not understanding the words as well as if someone try to tell them, then they pretend to know everything, they are the one who are fooling themselves and to all the others who follow them.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Chasm wrote:
The major work is the animal work.

Adept wrote:
This our Philosophical Matter is but one only substance, unto which nothing can be compared in the whole Universe. And although this matter is neither Animal, Vegetable, nor Mineral, nevertheless it contains the Virtues of them all.

Further this Charlatan says,...

Chasm wrote:
Certain people are hopeful that others will hand them their daily bread as opposed to learning to bake bread for themselves.

What did you bake yet except of Uriine ?

Chasm wrote:
This forum has come back alive. It was my intention to do this. It's easy because I have information that is true and coherent.

But what happened to the previous forums, whence you came here ? Are those forums still alive or running properly, after the light which you have spread there, I think it was not light but darkness, which is also a positive effect according to your philosophy of black earth.

lol!

Chasm wrote:
You are obviously intelligent, but again, I ask that you do not become depraved and demand that another feed your hunger. It's coveteous and unbecoming...offensive even.

Chasm didn't you realize the truth yet, they all are with me, because they can see the truth, even I agree that sometimes they go against me but still you don’t know about them, and you are our "very boy" as the German Adept was telling us that who thinks that it is common Uriine, then who is he ? Laughing

Chasm wrote:
I have no issues in making the texts more clear to others. There is a method. There are 1000 ways of telling this method.
I am an expert in seeing this method in ALL of the texts because I can place praxis to symbolism. I tell you this unreservedly because I enjoy this art and what it stands for as well as what the ancients held it to be.
I am an authority.

Enough, you are too much fooling yourself, you don’t have anything, except of something what you have read so far in the books of those Chymists, and here you are claiming to know about the books of the Philosophers. Let me tell you that when your method cannot correlate with the method of this German Adept then how you will prove your method according to the other books of the Philosophers ?

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:52 pm

So Alexbr my friend,

As you know I've always shown you a respect because I admire the intent behind the formation of your gruppo Agape Prometo.

I don't agree with public dissemination, however, I do agree with the end goal which is to restablish a balance within the social architecture through a proper understanding of history and to use this gift as a measure to counter the many weapons that can and are being used against humanity at this very moment to deprive us of the basic rights that we have left.

I will never give any step by step guide to what may be what you are looking for, BUT, 100%, I will show you that all of these texts both rare and public are in fact describing the same method.
I will make this clear to you if you wish it 100%. I will do this in private by email. In private I will show you things that may make the difference for you.
Then, if you understand correctly, you can do what you wish with what I make clear to you. This is an open offer. You can accept or not at anytime so long as I'm available.
You have shown that you are willing to give in hopes of receiving. Although you understand my position, you've remained civil. For this I will show you some gratitude, as a person of honour.


Regards,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:32 pm

Frankjames wrote:
If chasm has completed the Work or anyone else is making this fantastic claim on here then Ripley’s World has a Million dollars waiting for him to demonstrate his great success.  I am (Thomas) so I don’t believe him and I’m sure Chasm couldn’t care less if I do or I don’t. The same to all the other Adepts on here.

I think Chasm has bent over after reading this, and start saying that anyone can take the recipe of making his disgusting cheap powder of Uriine. But from my side I have to say,…

Let me ask you something, what about our precious Diamond “Koh-e Noor” ? In this way your England is already indebted to us. We can watch the videos on Youtube, that there are many Diamonds in the World which have been sold or bought, but there is only one diamond whose prize goes above than 1000+Million Dollars, and which is the only Diamond in the world which is neither sold by anyone, nor bought by anyone, because no one (not even any country) can afford it.

It was the Stone which was discovered some 5000 years ago in the mines of India but the Emperor who was gave this Diamond as a gift to Queen Victoria, he was from the Punjab, his name was Babur (Mughal).

I am from the same root of Mughals so it means you and your England is indebted to me. I can buy your little England if you are not willing to give us our Stone back. Laughing Because actually the prize of this Stone is such a high that after possession the English government is not agreeing on it to give us back such a thing.

David Cameron wrote:
In July 2010, while visiting India, David Cameron, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, said of returning the diamond, "If you say yes to one you suddenly find the British Museum would be empty. I am afraid to say, it is going to have to stay put".

Victoria wrote:
Victoria wore it often, she became uneasy about the way in which the diamond had been acquired. In a letter to her eldest daughter, Victoria, Princess Royal, she wrote in the 1870s: "No one feels more strongly than I do about India or how much I opposed our taking those countries and I think no more will be taken, for it is very wrong and no advantage to us. You know also how I dislike wearing the Koh-i-Noor".

Koh-i-Noor wrote:
Koh-i-Noor! Is said to be "Mountain of Light". These are famous words given for its honor and real prize that "If a strong man were to throw four stones – one north, one south, one east, one west, and a fifth stone up into the air – and if the space between them were to be filled with gold, all would not equal the value of the Koh-i-Noor".

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:55 pm

chasm369 wrote:
So Alexbr my friend,

As you know I've always shown you a respect because I admire the intent behind the formation of your gruppo Agape Prometo.

I don't agree with public dissemination, however, I do agree with the end goal which is to restablish a balance within the social architecture through a proper understanding of history and to use this gift as a measure to counter the many weapons that can and are being used against humanity at this very moment to deprive us of the basic rights that we have left.

I will never give any step by step guide to what may be what you are looking for, BUT, 100%, I will show you that all of these texts both rare and public are in fact describing the same method.
I will make this clear to you if you wish it 100%. I will do this in private by email. In private I will show you things that may make the difference for you.
Then, if you understand correctly, you can do what you wish with what I make clear to you. This is an open offer. You can accept or not at anytime so long as I'm available.
You have shown that you are willing to give in hopes of receiving. Although you understand my position, you've remained civil. For this I will show you some gratitude, as a person of honour.


Regards,



Many thanks friend chasm honor and respect

and ready to seriously fight together the NWO / SIM and its hidden puppeteers who unfortunately will soon be unveiled

but objectively I think that the philosophers' texts deal with different and multiple material subjects present in all the 3 kingdoms that in the 3 kingdoms are treated with various and multiple methods see to this the texts and manuscripts rc teltius tesauro thesaurom the secret extasi of fedrico gualdi the solar alchemy manuscript the divine arcana etc etc etc and therefore we do not think that all the texts treating a single matter the uriina
unless with the only material used by true philosophers aclchemici we do not mean the only common subject as rightly explains the weidenfeld in his secret manuscripts of the matter of light common to all subjects and condensed massively in some various subjects present in the 3 kingdoms of which certain subjects vegetables (eg cinnamon see on that starkey, tartar, wine dregs, etc) animals (\"philosophical dew\" blood and various animal fats, etc) and metallic minerals (bismuth lands galena antimony copper clays and iron etc) and meteoric astrals (dew water rain snow etc) all varied and multiple subjects of the 3 kingdoms described by weindenfeld in his secret manuscripts that are all rich and have in abundance this matter of life that is the soul mundi or light of nature (as the call gualdi tritemio etc) or sm that it is the essence of life common to all the kingdoms that through proper manipulations can be extracted and separated from various and varied subjects of the 3 kingdoms well described itt in the writings of the weindelfeld that will soon be all fully published in the project that is already exhibited here and this subject is also the basis of the spiritus philosofici wines

anyway thanks friend and honor and respect.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


instead for friend traveler

after your answers that I read to frank etc I'll give you back
and I repeat what I already told you


so MAYBE IF ?? you friend traveler MAYBE IF ?? you have MAYBE something to say ?? seriously so say clear it ?? all it is very WELCOME
BUT please STOP to go around without concluding anything and say nothing and instead just needlessly just polemizzare and do unnecessary ping pong of only unnecessary loss of time so IF TRUE? that you have something to say ??
VERY WELCOME to everything that you have repeatedly announced for months to say?

and so if? do you have maybe something to say serious say it as you have announced for months if you're silent and stop making ping pong useless if you do not have anything serious to say stop because your useless ping pong inconclusive have tired all you're so tired if you have maybe something to say WELCOME say something that I sincerely start to doubt or shut up or WELCOME keep what you said
or stop this your game useless and boring


llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

molte grazie amico chasm onore e rispetto

e pronti a seriamente combattere assieme il NWO /SIM  e suoi burattinai occulti che purtroppo presto si disveleranno

ma obbiettivamente io penso che i testi dei filosofi trattino di diverse e molteplici materie materie presenti in tutti i 3 regni che nei 3 regni vengono trattate con varie e molteplici metodi vedasi a cio i testi e manoscritti rc teltius tesauro thesaurom le extasi segrete di fedrico gualdi nonche il manoscritto di alchimia solare l'arcana divina etc etc etc e dunque noi non pensiamo proprio che tutti i testi trattinio di una sola materia l'uriiina
a meno che con unica materia usata dai veri filosofi aclchemici non intendiamo come unica materia comune  come giustamente spiega il weidenfeld nei suoi segreti manoscritti della materia di luce comune a tutte le materie e condensata massivamente in alcune varie materie presenti nei 3 regni di cui certi soggetti vegetali (es cannella vedere su cio starkey , tartaro, feccia dl vino etc ) animali (urina sangue e vari grassi animali etc) e minerali metalliche (terre grasse bismuto galena antimonio argille di rame e ferro etc )e astrali meteoriche (rugiada acqua pioggia neve etc ) tutte varie e molteplici materie dei 3 regni descritte dal weindenfeld nei suoi segreti manoscritti che sono tutte ricche e ne hanno in abbondanza questa materia di vita ossia l'anima mundi o luce della natura (come la chiama gualdi tritemio etc ) o sm che è essenza di vita comune a tutti i regni che tramite adeguate manipolazioni puo essere estratta e separata da varie e molteplici materie dei 3 regni ben descritte negli scritti del weindelfeld che presto saranno tutti integralmente pubblicati nel progetto che gia esposi qui e questa materia è anche la base dello spiritus vini philosofici

comunque grazie amico e onore e rispetto.

...................................

invece for friend traveller

dopo risposte tue che leggo a frank etc ti ridico
e ribadisco cio che gia ti dissi


dunque SE FORSE ?? tu amico traveller hai qualcosa da dire ??SE FORSE la hai ?? seriamente dilla BENVENUTO se no smettiamola di girarci intorno senza concludere nulla e dire nulla e invece solo inutilmente solo polemizzare e fare inutili ping pong di solo inutili perdite di tempo dunque SE VERO ? che che hai qualcosa da dire ??
MOLTO BENVENUTO a tutto cio che ripetutamente tu annunci da mesi di dirlo  ??

e dunque se ? hai forse ? qualcosa da dire di serio dillo come hai preannunciato da mesi se no stai in silenzio e smettila di fare i ping pong inutili se non hai nulla di serio da dire smettila perche i tuoi inutili ping pong inconcludenti hanno stufato tutti stai stancando dunque se hai forse qualcosa da dire WELCOME dillo cosa che pero sinceramente inizio a dubitate o stai zitto o WELCOME mantieni cio che hai detto
o smettila questo tuo gioco inutile e annoiante


Last edited by alexbr on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:44 pm

Alexbr wrote:
Many thanks friend chasm honor and respect

and ready to seriously fight together the NWO / SIM and its hidden puppeteers who unfortunately will soon be unveiled

but obliquely I think that the philosophers' texts deal with different and multiple material subjects present in all the 3 kingdoms that in the 3 kingdoms are treated with various and multiple methods see to this the texts and manuscripts rc teltius tesauro thesaurom the secret extasi of fedrico gualdi the solar alchemy manuscript the divine arcana etc etc etc and therefore we do not think that all the texts treating a single matter the uriina
unless with the only material used by true philosophers aclchemici we do not mean the only common subject as rightly explains the weidenfeld in his secret manuscripts of the matter of light common to all subjects and condensed massively in some various subjects present in the 3 kingdoms of which certain subjects vegetables (eg cinnamon see on that starkey, tartar, wine dregs, etc) animals (\"philosophical dew\" blood and various animal fats, etc) and metallic minerals (bismuth lands galena antimony copper clays and iron etc) and meteoric astrals (dew water rain snow etc) all varied and multiple subjects of the 3 kingdoms described by weindenfeld in his secret manuscripts that are all rich and have in abundance this matter of life that is the soul mundi or light of nature (as the call gualdi tritemio etc) or sm that it is the essence of life common to all the kingdoms that through proper manipulations can be extracted and separated from various and varied subjects of the 3 kingdoms well described itt in the writings of the weindelfeld that will soon be all fully published in the project that is already exhibited here and this subject is also the basis of the spiritus philosofici wines

anyway thanks friend and honor and respect.

Very well Alexbr my friend. You have declined my offer and so be it.

I believe you didn't understand my last post.
You believe that the stone is derived from many things and you are correct. This is true. But what is more true is that the minerals are at the foundation of all things.
Man, as written in scripture, is to dominate the earth and its inhabitants.
Man, is the pinnacle of Creation on this earth; the power lies within him to access these many things, through putrefaction, which is the deletion of specificity within matter, leaving proto matter; Which is why the alchemists called the black the first matter, which could be specified or determined with the salt of any Created thing.
The stone, left unspecified, gives man this power to putrefy ALL things and to access their salt. It is only in this way that other things, in fact EVERYTHING under the moon, possesses within it, the potential to be a stone, which is symbolic of a foundation...a foundation of all things!

Perhaps I should have explained this to you before you declined, however, had you accepted, I would have made what I've just explained more clear.
In any case, what I've just said is valuable enough for you for the gratitude that you have shown me.


With kind regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:23 am

As Fulcanelli was telling us about the expectedly breaking of the vessels, here Nicholas Flamel is also telling us the same thing as a unique property of the Philosophers Stone, which may be a good clue for the understanding,…

Nicholas Flamel wrote:
It is true, that from henceforward I shall no more fear mine enemies, and that all fire shall be alike unto me, yet the vessel that contains me, is always brittle and easy to be broken: for if they exalt the fire overmuch, it will crack and flying a pieces, will carry me and sow me unfortunately amongst the ashes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist



Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:53 am

i interpret that text as in why the vessel shattered is because if you close the flask, its gonna blow up

"for if they exalt the fire overmuch, it will crack and flying a pieces, will carry me and sow me unfortunately amongst the ashes".

maybe that text is warning people about high heat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:30 am

tAlchemist wrote:
i interpret that text as in why the vessel shattered is because if you close the flask, its gonna blow up

"for if they exalt the fire overmuch, it will crack and flying a pieces, will carry me and sow me unfortunately amongst the ashes".

maybe that text is warning people about high heat

This is the exact interpretation tAlchemist. It is obvious here and quite unlike what Fulcanelli was saying in Dwellings.

It seems that some people can't tell a unique situation from an obvious one.
It further seems that some people can't tell a misguided individual from a genuine one. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames



Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:27 am

Traveller wrote:
Frankjames wrote:
If chasm has completed the Work or anyone else is making this fantastic claim on here then Ripley’s World has a Million dollars waiting for him to demonstrate his great success.  I am (Thomas) so I don’t believe him and I’m sure Chasm couldn’t care less if I do or I don’t. The same to all the other Adepts on here.

I think Chasm has bent over after reading this, and start saying that anyone can take the recipe of making his disgusting cheap powder of Uriine. But from my side I have to say,…

Let me ask you something, what about our precious Diamond “Koh-e Noor” ? In this way your England is already indebted to us. We can watch the videos on Youtube, that there are many Diamonds in the World which have been sold or bought, but there is only one diamond whose prize goes above than 1000+Million Dollars, and which is the only Diamond in the world which is neither sold by anyone, nor bought by anyone, because no one (not even any country) can afford it.

It was the Stone which was discovered some 5000 years ago in the mines of India but the Emperor who was gave this Diamond as a gift to Queen Victoria, he was from the Punjab, his name was Babur (Mughal).

I am from the same root of Mughals so it means you and your England is indebted to me. I can buy your little England if you are not willing to give us our Stone back. Laughing Because actually the prize of this Stone is such a high that after possession the English government is not agreeing on it to give us back such a thing.

David Cameron wrote:
In July 2010, while visiting India, David Cameron, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, said of returning the diamond, "If you say yes to one you suddenly find the British Museum would be empty. I am afraid to say, it is going to have to stay put".

Victoria wrote:
Victoria wore it often, she became uneasy about the way in which the diamond had been acquired. In a letter to her eldest daughter, Victoria, Princess Royal, she wrote in the 1870s: "No one feels more strongly than I do about India or how much I opposed our taking those countries and I think no more will be taken, for it is very wrong and no advantage to us. You know also how I dislike wearing the Koh-i-Noor".

Koh-i-Noor wrote:
Koh-i-Noor! Is said to be "Mountain of Light". These are famous words given for its honor and real prize that "If a strong man were to throw four stones – one north, one south, one east, one west, and a fifth stone up into the air – and if the space between them were to be filled with gold, all would not equal the value of the Koh-i-Noor".

Regards.
Dear Traveller
I might not be able to get you this Stone as Afghanistan and India are claiming it also.
Perhaps if the Taliban are after it would be best to leave it where it is as they would only destroy it like they did to the famous statue of the Buddha in Bamyan valley in the Hazarajat region of central Afghanistan. We don't want that bunch of idiots getting hold of it and who have destroyed the good name of Islam along with there colleagues Islamic Front.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist



Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:59 am

my question is... what real alchemist would even want to in the slightest claim that million dollar prize... you can make gold beyond measure... gold is expensive...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames



Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:34 pm

tAlchemist wrote:
my question is... what real alchemist would even want to in the slightest claim that million dollar prize... you can make gold beyond measure... gold is expensive...

lol Are you going for the prize. It's pretty safe for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist



Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:01 pm

frankjames wrote:
tAlchemist wrote:
my question is... what real alchemist would even want to in the slightest claim that million dollar prize... you can make gold beyond measure... gold is expensive...

lol Are you going  for the prize. It's pretty  safe for now.

until some guy comes to your front steps with a pistol and tells you to give him the secret to transmutation.

If I had Darth Vader's power.. I'd use the force to lightly choke Randi like Vader does... this way he'll know it's real while the crowd is like ''wtf... this might be fake'' and I'd get my million dollar, plus I'd be safe cause I'd have the World trying to prove it to be BS xD

No but really... Many many people in the World, many many crazy people, many many desperate people, many many cold-frozen heart type of people...

but to answer your question... no! I bought a Copper water bottle for $30 at a Yoga Store... If I pull off a transmutation correctly on that bottle... I think I can get a few thousands at a simple pawn shop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:00 pm

tAlchemist wrote:
until some guy comes to your front steps with a pistol and tells you to give him the secret to transmutation.

Maybe in FrankJame's case he'd get bent over first before having to give up the stone. lol!
To lose the stone, well, you can always make another if you escape with your life. But to lose your manhood, hmmm, thats a lot harder to swallow.Shocked
Just goes to show how serious some people are to still be enticed with money when they have it within their power to manifest all the wealth they could ever desire.
How it is that some people allow these ill conceived ideas to escape their mouths is confounding. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:46 pm

You both don’t need to worry about the Million dollar offer or either about any Philosophers Stone, because your fountain will not going to give you any of these things.  Laughing

tAlchemist wrote:
I interpret that text as in why the vessel shattered is because if you close the flask, its gonna blow up.

Before telling about shattering of the vessel, it says,…

Nicholas Flamel wrote:
“yet the vessel that contains me, is always brittle and easy to be broken”

The words “easy to be broken” is telling us a unique property, which Fulcanelli were said that it is unexpectedly out of the way of understanding, it is the reason that when the flask has already broken, that’s why it will shatter. There is not only the reason of heat.

And you tAlchemist just shut up, you little advocate of AlchemyProcesses, where I see that Schmeldvich is an Alchemy Police. If the discovery of Uriine has blurred your eyes, then it is not my responsibility to tell you and show you these very little things in the context where you have missed it. And I have already wasted my lot of time with you idiots, where I have also cut your balls to stop your flowing fountains.  Laughing  Because I better know that along with chasm you were feeling that you are achieving the way to Heaven, but it was only the way to Toilet, and nothing else. Where you were showing your wrong understanding as well as zero achievement regarding the books of the Philosophers as well as of simple Chymists, and the same thing you are again showing here, where you can’t read this very simple thing, where it is clearly mentioned before starting your topic of high heat, which will then lead to the shattering of the flask.

Frankjames wrote:
We don't want that bunch of idiots getting hold of it and who have destroyed the good name of Islam along with there colleagues Islamic Front.

Yes very well said, actually there is much propaganda involved during the time, which play a big role to destroy the good name of Islam, and yes there are many countries who are demanding for being of its actual owner, but you don't take my words seriously, actually I was just kidding, and now I am telling you that if someone actually have the method of making the Philosophers Stone, and if he can demonstrate it, then why he will accept these Million Dollars from someone, this is first reason, and the other is that to whom Allah blessed this secret Science, I think you haven't seen him yet, he will be look like unpretentious, a very simple being, because whatever he want, he has already get it from this Art, now what anyone will give him, which delights his heart. there is no such thing in the whole universe in its comparison except of two, first was the Prophets to whom Allah blessed this Secret, and second is Allah himself.

Frankjames wrote:
I have seen the black coal like Stone with red granules of Caro way which claimed this was the STONE but it’s not the Stone.

http://alchemy-illuminated.forumotion.com/t695-how-to-make-cinnabar

In this thread there are 3 guys, who are from the same region of Punjab, 2 of them had seen the transmutation through cinnabar (of Caro) so that’s why they made that forum for the discovery of the truth.

First guy who’s father had witnessed the transmutation through this Cinnabar, he is Chishty where in the same thread, he is saying,…

Chishty wrote:
(Shingraf di kia baat hay in ko kia PETA)

These words are in our language, it means here they are amusing you all the English, and the western searchers who didn’t give any importance to Cinnabar, and so he is saying, that “what they know about Cinnabar, that what a great mysteries lies hidden in this matter".

Dr. Ashan wrote:
(Theak kaha shingraf sb say best hai)

Here the next one is appreciating his views in this way, "yes it is one of the best discovery of Alchemists".

Then the next one, is telling the process of making the Cinnabar in these words,…

Haroon wrote:
Assalam o alaikum.ghandhk 3 tola para 10 tola.1 chamray ki thaili jo 5 inch chordi or 8 inch lambi ho us mai 2no ko dhal kr moon bnd kr k danay sai 100 chot lagao.is k baad aatshi botle mai dhal kr us k moon ko namk k dhaat sai bnd kr k gile hikmt k baad.

“First he says “Regards, take 1.2 oz Sulfur vive, and 4 oz Mercury vive, put them into a leather pouch, which will be 5 inch broad and 8 inch long, close its opening, and hammer it as much 100 times, after this put it into a pyrex bottle which can endure the fire, close it by putting as much Salt until the whole bottle will be completely filled. In this way there will be prepared a bath of Salt which after its digestion on a right temperature will produce the Cinnabar of the Ancients”.

This is the interpretation of the words, of the third person who knows the process but wasn’t succeed, because of the wrong matter he was using to accomplish the same work and always ending up with the simple Cinnabar of the Chemists, in place of the Alchemists.

http://alchemy-illuminated.forumotion.com/t703-phosphorous#8783

Here the fourth person is also repeating the same process of making Cinnabar, but he is also telling us how to ferment it,…

Tahirbutt wrote:
“If u make amalgam gold with mercury means 3 grams gold and 9 grams mercury then put it on sand bath in a dish and put a little sulfur on it when this sulfur fly put again and finish 60 gram of sulfur u find red powder then take 50 grams sulfuric acid and put 10 grams ammonium chloride 10 times mean 1 gram and them 1 gram sulfuric acid dissolve all this ammonium and then put this red powder of philosophers stone in it and put on a light heat and finish this acid all then ur stone is ready for projection”.

http://alchemy-illuminated.forumotion.com/t660-help-please#8384

Here in this thread the Chishty has erased his posts, but he was looking again for the same information,…

His first deleted post was,…

Chishty wrote:
There is a recipe that I want to share with you which is given to my father by a person in 1989 my father witnessed an experiment made by him in a marriage he applied some sort of oil on a copper wire of about 1gram after that he put it in fire for 2/3min's when he was checking it one of his relative came near him and grabbed that piece and run away my father went to him to make sure whether it was real or not my father told me that it was 24 karat. He also transmuted lead before a friend of my father. The recipient he wrote is--
Sulfuric acid (metaphor) half quarter
Camphor (metaphor) 50 grams
ammonium (metaphor) 10 grams
Phosphorus (metaphor) 10 grams
Darchikna (mercury chloride - metaphor) 3 grams

After preparing a dry powder of camphor and acid in an iron pot which must be 150 grams after grinding that powder cook ammonium in it for 3 to 6 hours after that when the material cools down take 10 grams of mixed ammonium with powder grind it and add phosphorus and after that darchikna- that's all the problem is that he makes phosphorus fireproof and after that he uses it.

His second deleted post was,…

Chishty wrote:
Sulphur 50 grams
Mercury 50 grams
Sodium Hydroxide 50 grams
Ground sulphur and mercury now mix Naoh in an iron pot add water about 3 litters. Keep the solution on fire for 72 hours and do not let it dry, keep adding distilled water.
The mercury should be heat proof after the process.

They are 4 guys who were looking for these informations about Phosphorus, and Cinnabar, because I had a discussion with them, and they told me that their Father and Elders had witnessed the transmutations through these matters and so they get involved in this search, for finding its answer.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist



Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:34 pm

*dont know how to quote on mobile*

okay Traveller, I'm just making conversation really... but im no advocate for anywhere.... if i wasnt from AP, but instead alchemy forums, youd say the exact same thing... how do i know this for absolute certanity? cause, the only person keep bringing up AP is you.. i dont advocate for anyone... reason why i spoke to you is cause you remind me of SolarSeeker back in the days, not knowing the secret to transmutation yet so ready to Teach people of it.

i said earlier, to take what you say, and what everyone says with a grain of salt -- follow what you understand... no secret code here -- follow what you understand

remember what i said in the past, i love ya and care for you really but just chill because you might be guiding ppl off the highway and back into Egypt xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames



Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:00 pm

chasm369 wrote:
tAlchemist wrote:
until some guy comes to your front steps with a pistol and tells you to give him the secret to transmutation.

Chasm369 wrote:
Maybe in FrankJame's case he'd get bent over first before having to give up the stone. lol! Sorry, Chasm369 won't be bending over for anyone. I'm not that way, sorry to disappoint you. lol!
To lose the stone, well, you can always make another if you escape with your life. But to lose your manhood, hmmm, thats a lot harder to swallow.Shocked
Just goes to show how serious some people are to still be enticed with money when they have it within their power to manifest all the wealth they could ever desire.
How it is that some people allow these ill conceived ideas to escape their mouths is confounding. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:14 pm

frankjames wrote:
chasm369 wrote:
tAlchemist wrote:
until some guy comes to your front steps with a pistol and tells you to give him the secret to transmutation.

Chasm369 wrote:
Maybe in FrankJame's case he'd get bent over first before having to give up the stone. lol! Sorry, Chasm369 won't be bending over for anyone. I'm not that way, sorry to disappoint you. lol!
To lose the stone, well, you can always make another if you escape with your life. But to lose your manhood, hmmm, thats a lot harder to swallow.Shocked
Just goes to show how serious some people are to still be enticed with money when they have it within their power to manifest all the wealth they could ever desire.
How it is that some people allow these ill conceived ideas to escape their mouths is confounding. Very Happy

Hey, I don't think you'd have a choice Very Happy At least not under those circumstances.
By the way, I didn't say that you were like that, only that you may be on the unwilling end of it. AND, I only said it because you initiated that line of drivel on me. Razz I've got respect for ya FJ, but all snipes will be answered in kind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames



Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:35 pm

chasm369 wrote:
frankjames wrote:
chasm369 wrote:
tAlchemist wrote:
until some guy comes to your front steps with a pistol and tells you to give him the secret to transmutation.

Chasm369 wrote:
Maybe in FrankJame's case he'd get bent over first before having to give up the stone. lol! Sorry, Chasm369 won't be bending over for anyone. I'm not that way, sorry to disappoint you. lol!
To lose the stone, well, you can always make another if you escape with your life. But to lose your manhood, hmmm, thats a lot harder to swallow.Shocked
Just goes to show how serious some people are to still be enticed with money when they have it within their power to manifest all the wealth they could ever desire.
How it is that some people allow these ill conceived ideas to escape their mouths is confounding. Very Happy

Hey, I don't think you'd have a choice Very Happy  At least not under those circumstances.
By the way, I didn't say that you were like that, only that you may be on the unwilling end of it. AND, I only said it because you initiated that line of drivel on me. Razz  I've got respect for ya FJ, but all snipes will be answered in kind. Very Happy


Chasm369 wrote:
Your arrival here has helped you well as you are much more diplomatic  lol! and even funny so perhaps your \"philosophical dew\" way might not have presented you with the full facts and others may have a few keys you're missing on this subject, now that's not saying you're not correct but it takes a lot of time to put all the pieces together with this living magical substance. It's easier to be nice. Wink  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:50 pm

FrankJames wrote:
Your arrival here has helped you well as you are much more diplomatic  lol! and even funny so perhaps your \"philosophical dew\" way might not have presented you with the full facts and others may have a few keys you're missing on this subject, now that's not saying you're not correct but it takes a lot of time to put all the pieces...

Come now FJ, I'm a very chill and easy going guy. My point since 2012 is that there is a congruency to ALL of the texts. Since BoA I've been trying to tell people this and in a few rare cases, show people.
I'm not trying to get along, I get along with people just fine. It's when people become superficial that I get annoyed. I'm not shy. I'm honest. I despise lies. I own my errors. We all have our faults.
But to be honest, this forum has done nothing for me!
If I was to be clear about my arrival here, I am here because of Alexbr primarily. He wished my family and I a Happy Holiday season and wished us a Happy New Year!  Very Happy
I responded in kind and suggested that we engage more on the forum.
It started rough but as you see, we have a mutual respect for each other.
Alex has an eye for coherence. As such, HE is the diplomat.  cheers

But seriously, I am perhaps the most focused person in regards to this art that you will know. I'm not bragging, I'm telling you my honest feelings. There isn't an ounce of a doubt in my body. Most people doubt the reality or possibility of a successful conclusion to this work, but I don't.
For me to doubt is to deny the reality of things. I don't fancy myself delusional.  Very Happy
By the way, there are a few more keys that I could offer, but then what fun would there be for those looking to discover things for themselves?
Some of these mysteries are fascinating. You might read a text, you may have a good understanding of it; But the particulars will drive you mad if you can't overcome the fog. This tickles me to watch others. It's another reason I lurk these forums.
You will see that I ask nothing of anyone...nothing! I don't feign to know any minor way  lol!  I only know of one traditional way. I have clearly debunked the Ars Brevis sophistications with clarity. In fact I can debunk all of these solar magnet fallacies as well. I'm not looking for puzzle pieces, I'm looking for like minded individuals who would like to collaborate on more important things. I've wanted this for years.
Alexbr seems to have managed what for me has been exceedingly difficult.  cheers
For this he's to be lauded.
Anyways, your a smart guy. I'd like that you read my posts well. I'm sure that you do  Razz  Read them and challenge me! This is how you'll gain pieces to the puzzle that you're building.
And yeah, it's easier to be nice!  Very Happy  That's what I kept telling the travelling man,
But he abhors that the fact that others abound who may know far more than himself.

He's a bright kid and I gave him lots of credit, yet he couldn't get over his pride. Too bad for him! From day one when he came to the other forum at AP, he was scheming.
His recent revelations were just too much for me. He has been debunked and is now on my ignore list.  pig
He has no shame!
Anyways, I hope that you tell me that I'm wrong about something that I've said.  lol!
...Because then the Kaisar Sose when come out to play lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   

Back to top Go down
 
Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hail made of salt
» Traveling inside HUGE tree, salt poured on head
» No More Christian Nice Girl!!!
» Lot's Wife Turned to Salt-How Could They Know?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: