The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
+9
chasm369
Schmildvich
tAlchemist
frankjames
alexbr
alkem5161
PulvisRubeus
Alch3mist
Traveller
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 3:10 am

tAlchemist wrote:
reason why i spoke to you is cause you remind me of SolarSeeker back in the days.

Yes my previous username was SolarSeeker.

Your understanding is that Glauber’s method is all about making the Philosophers Stone, so with this mind what you will understand about me.  Wink

tAlchemist wrote:
Not knowing the secret to transmutation yet so ready to Teach people of it.

Who will teach anyone the secret of Transmutation ?

By the way what are your thoughts about Chasm’s teachings ?

Do your Chasm know the process of Transmutation to who you read and listen with an honor as you give to ppl of highways to Egypt ?

And last thing is, that don’t act like a parasite who is dependent on others, or don’t be like a sheep who is standing alone, and waiting that when the lion has come to eat him.

And as regards to me, then I am here to point out some facts behind the Alchemical texts which some charlatans have missed and professing to accomplish the Work, which will help to clarify the facts that next time no Nik, no MShoAT, no Jay Weidner and no any such BAO forums will come into existence to mislead to all the thousands of peoples out there, and so will not lead to the production of any Solarseeker to mislead you guys.

Chasm wrote:
I don't feign to know any minor way.

And tAlchemist what you have to say about this fixed mind of Chasm, where he is continuously rejecting this very simple fact about his work, that it is simply a Minor way, means it belongs to a lower class, and doesn’t correlate to any single text of the philosophers ever written on Uriine.

Chasm wrote:
He's a bright kid.

You might be a Barrister of AlchemyProcessess, don’t you remember the words of the German Adept, that you are our babe “very boy”.

Chasm wrote:
yet he couldn't get over his pride

I am ready to come out of it, but first tell me that when you will accept the truth about your disgusting cheap powder ? that it is like a malignant to spread diseases most especially the Cancer, and it is like a risky bomb of fulminate to shatter everything into pieces, and it is like a (still imperfect) glass of gold which is looking to precipitate over a metal, which you says transmutation.

These are three specific properties what you have made so far since 2012, where your other followers are also looking to replicate these things.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 1:08 pm

*double post*

Last edited by tAlchemist on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 1:09 pm

I think Chasm is good at showing consistencies between different texts, Schmeldvich is good at this too. They've shown text by text from different authors showing that they are speaking alike but me saying this isn't enough for you, because they've done this plenty of times yet you still think that everyone apart from you is on the wrong track.

Only thing that will save you at this point is when you witness a failure to replicate the work that the authors passed down through their texts. I've failed in my experiment last year, and that's how I moved on.

Also... I love how you said this:

Traveller wrote:
And tAlchemist what you have to say about this fixed mind of Chasm, where he is continuously rejecting this very simple fact about his work, that it is simply a Minor way, means it belongs to a lower class, and doesn’t correlate to any single text of the philosophers ever written on Uriine.

Out of all I've read with you and Sal Ammoniac, store products, and Glauber's Salt... I still don't understand your ''simple facts''... And neither does anyone else im sure.

Traveller wrote:
And last thing is, that don’t act like a parasite who is dependent on others, or don’t be like a sheep who is standing alone, and waiting that when the lion has come to eat him.

What does this even mean? If im to not depend on anyone then... id have to make my clothes from scratch, live in the woods and build my own hut from ground up, etc... not me being a smart gfhgfh im just not sure why you said this to me.

Am i a parasite?

I'm going to work with GW next week to see if i can achieve a putrefaction. I'm going to upload my work on AP... feel free to watch. Will it work? Pretty sure since organics tend to rot overtime, hopefully. Razz

Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Traveller wrote:

No it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: galbures salt   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 10:31 am

Traveller you are a phony I know solarseeker personally. and you do not live in delano TN.
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 1:24 pm

alkem5161 wrote:
Traveller you are a phony I know solarseeker personally. and you do not live in delano TN.

The reason why I didn't bring that up when he said that is because I felt he would've pulled ''my username somewhere else was simply solarseeker, I didn't say solarseeker from alchemy forums''... But Traveller is not psi seeker / solarseeker you're right... I wonder why he brought that up bounce
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 3:17 pm

When t or p Alchemist was saying something against SolarSeeker,…

pAlchemist wrote:
reason why i spoke to you is cause you remind me of SolarSeeker back in the days

then I was amusing or saying this ironically,…

Traveller wrote:

I was referring this with an impression that his sound understanding about the Philosophical texts is very impressive, that’s why I was also said,…

Traveller wrote:
Your understanding is that Glauber’s method is all about making the Philosophers Stone, so with this mind what you will understand about me (or to SolarSeeker).

Further in these words that I am SolarSeeker, I was not expressing myself that I want to become like that, but actually I was just hiding that fake SolarSeeker behind my own self, that next time no one say anything against him.

As I did to Chasm, in the same way I can explain everyone’s personality on the forums, after this all of you will be on the same track as there was SolarSeeker, because it doesn’t sound good from any side that you go against such persons who was also used Uriine for practicing this Alchemy which in this case doesn’t seem to be good because the guy also belongs to the same class of yours.

pAlchemist wrote:
Out of all I've read with you and Sal Ammoniac, store products, and Glauber's Salt,... I still don't understand your ''simple facts''... And neither does anyone else im sure.

You have to keep one thing in your mind, which I will not clear it again, that using the store bought products or off the shelf items is a much much better thing in place of directly extracting any disgusting or contagious matters from Uriine, everyone always should to purchase these Salts from a STORE, in place of using Uriine, which itself is a STORE HOUSE of germs to spread the most viral diseases.

Moreover I also would like to clear one wrong concept from every bodies mind that when we use Uriine as a whole part (without separation or any process) then only in this case it can bring some benefit to plants, but in case of separating any of the above (volatile Salt) or lower parts (dregs), it will never bring any growth to the plants, but in contrary, it will bring a great extent of damage to the plants. So no practitioner of Uriine can prove this very simple fact through demonstration that the processed form of Uriine to its any kind of dulcified, bitter or disgusting form of Salt will prove beneficial from any side to the growth of plants.

Reason again tells us the comprehension of the Precepts, and Laws of Nature, that Uriine comes under the Planetary charge of Mercury (Male), but when it becomes deviated or decomposed from its natural integral form of charge of Water, then it cannot be ever produce the same effect, neither through its any volatile Salt nor by its any dregs, because life is only possible under the planetary charge of Mercury, and else everything is a fake or simply Chemistry.

Further I also cleared above and again telling here, that it will always be a Lower grade or Minor class of work, which will never ever give us any kind of Medicine or show us any successful or convincing transmutation, until it will not be first multiplied with a tincture made by another element through following a right strategy of the same class of lower order.

Moreover as I was also said that until I will not make a complete short course for practicing this lower Alchemy, with the step by step details, so till then no one can understand these very simple things, even I say that no one from all of you have any right to touch anything with these words that you are trying to practice any Alchemy on the selected matter, because with this judgment and sound understanding to the books of the philosophers it is almost impossible for all of you to achieve anything in your life which you might give a proper name of Alchemy. The reason of this I already said, that without the proper foundation of the secret Art of the Philosophers, and without understanding of the Precepts, Fundamental Principles and basic Laws of Nature everyone is a Joker in this field, and when someone will achieve the deep comprehension of these things by divine providence, as well as through a long search in the writings of the Adepts, or through a guidance of a master teacher then contrary to it he start to feel that Alchemy is merely a Joke for him. As the great masters tells us, that the whole Art can be accomplish in a very short time,…

Arnold De Villa Nova wrote:
I demand in what time this blessed Stone may be made, to which it is answered as a certain author Lelius the Philosopher witnesses, that his magistery was finished in eight days, and that another did it in seven days, and another in three months, and some in four months, and some in half a year, and some in the space of a whole year, and Maria says she did it in three days. To this I say that the cause of diversity, that is of shortness and length of time, might be defect in the virtue of the water of Mercury or because it worketh of Sol and Luna.

Anyways regarding this short Minor way, there always involves the two different ways for practicing this work, first path requires a high temperature, which was discovered by Glauber and some our old masters like Hollandus in Opera Vegetabile and Urbigerus in Circulatum Minus were also practiced this way for purifying their Mercury where in case of Mercury they were used a low heat, but in case of making the Spirits of the Ammoniacal Salts, a sudden high temperature was used by Glauber, the secret of understanding and the main root cause lies in the difference of the maturity of these volatile Salts towards the Earth (applied for this work), where these Ammoniacal Salts will always require a sudden high temperature as Glauber was mentioned in the heart of his writings.

Second way needs a very lower temperature which I was discovered during my course of experiments when I was searching for a right way of the Philosophers. Because this discovery directly belongs to the books of the philosophers, and our Glauber wasn’t worthy of it for the understanding of this second way, that by the help of this, he could easily make the Spirits of the Ammoniacal Salts by using another fusible matters, in place of using the gross earthy matters which requires a high heat.

Both of these paths are very easy to understand and to take into practice but these things are also somewhere variably different, that’s why it needs time to put everything in an order, and introduce this short course for the beginners. Further as I was also said that I am an Adept and I always want to go with a right strategy, in place of wandering aimlessly, without any idea that what I have done yet, or what I am going to do next. But this strategy to wander aimlessly anyone can follow, as no one is bound to my words, because I am still busy in some of my personal affairs, and when I will free up my time then I will introduce these things, which only needs a work of a few days to accomplish these lower tasks, where thousands have worked without any gain, sometimes in animal matters, sometimes in plants or sometimes by choosing the different Salts, but there always lies a one right Answer behind these things

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:39 am

If someone use the extracted dregs of Uriine or its volatile Salt, to give to two different plants, then the results can be seen in a different way in place of only using the Uriine (in its integral form without any separation).

The reason is that more than 95% water which was evaporated during the extraction of its salts, when this Water (from any source) will again be given to the soil then these Salts will again revive the previous form of Mercury. But in this condition this Mercury will be least reactive or less powerful in place of the actual form which was first in its very natural state (Uriine), as how the Philosophers used this very first natural integral form to make their magistery.

After observing these three effects (two by using the Salts of Uriine and one by using the Uriine itself), any practitioner of Uriine, will start to jump and get excited, but I forget to tell one thing, that in all of these three conditions the effect of any of the prepared or even a whole integral form of Uriine over any growing plant will always be very Slow with very Weak results, which will take from few weeks to a few months of time to show the effects over the growth of a specific Plant.

But what we are looking in the books of the Philosophers, and what was our main purpose that we are about to grow plants in the more quick and very short period of time of few hours, where we will be succeed in using the same vital energy which lies hidden in Uriine, Milk, Blood as well as in Dew, and same as in Vinegar, Spirit of Wine, Oil of Tartar and further in 100s of different animal and plants fluids, which vital energy we will extract through a Major way of the Philosophers and then we will use it for the purpose of our higher works of Alchemy, which higher form of vital Energy Philosophers were given a name of their Universal Mercury, which is said to be the mother of Animal, Mineral and Plants kingdom, and at the same time neither belongs to any of these.

An Adept wrote:
This our Philosophical Matter is but one only substance, unto which nothing can be compared in the whole Universe. And although this matter is neither Animal, Vegetable, nor Mineral, nevertheless it contains the Virtues of them all.

So open your eyes, and see that our purpose according to the books of the philosophers is not to grow plants in any of the lower grade newly discovered method of our modern sciences by using any of the wasted or discarded matters but our lost purpose was about to perform miracles in a very short period of time by the power of their secret Art where we will extract the same Vital Energy hidden in these matters and bring it into use according to the Major way of the Philosophers.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Traveller wrote:
When t or p Alchemist was saying something against SolarSeeker,…

pAlchemist wrote:
reason why i spoke to you is cause you remind me of SolarSeeker back in the days

then I was amusing or saying this ironically,…

Traveller wrote:

I was referring this with an impression that his sound understanding about the Philosophical texts is very impressive, that’s why I was also said,…

Traveller wrote:
Your understanding is that Glauber’s method is all about making the Philosophers Stone, so with this mind what you will understand about me (or to SolarSeeker).

Further in these words that I am SolarSeeker, I was not expressing myself that I want to become like that, but actually I was just hiding that fake SolarSeeker behind my own self, that next time no one say anything against him.

As I did to Chasm, in the same way I can explain everyone’s personality on the forums, after this all of you will be on the same track as there was SolarSeeker, because it doesn’t sound good from any side that you go against such persons who was also used Uriine for practicing this Alchemy which in this case doesn’t seem to be good because the guy also belongs to the same class of yours.

pAlchemist wrote:
Out of all I've read with you and Sal Ammoniac, store products, and Glauber's Salt,... I still don't understand your ''simple facts''... And neither does anyone else im sure.

You have to keep one thing in your mind, which I will not clear it again, that using the store bought products or off the shelf items is a much much better thing in place of directly extracting any disgusting or contagious matters from Uriine, everyone always should to purchase these Salts from a STORE, in place of using Uriine, which itself is a STORE HOUSE of germs to spread the most viral diseases.

Moreover I also would like to clear one wrong concept from every bodies mind that when we use Uriine as a whole part (without separation or any process) then only in this case it can bring some benefit to plants, but in case of separating any of the above (volatile Salt) or lower parts (dregs), it will never bring any growth to the plants, but in contrary, it will bring a great extent of damage to the plants. So no practitioner of Uriine can prove this very simple fact through demonstration that the processed form of Uriine to its any kind of dulcified, bitter or disgusting form of Salt will prove beneficial from any side to the growth of plants.

Reason again tells us the comprehension of the Precepts, and Laws of Nature, that Uriine comes under the Planetary charge of Mercury (Male), but when it becomes deviated or decomposed from its natural integral form of charge of Water, then it cannot be ever produce the same effect, neither through its any volatile Salt nor by its any dregs, because life is only possible under the planetary charge of Mercury, and else everything is a fake or simply Chemistry.

Further I also cleared above and again telling here, that it will always be a Lower grade or Minor class of work, which will never ever give us any kind of Medicine or show us any successful or convincing transmutation, until it will not be first multiplied with a tincture made by another element through following a right strategy of the same class of lower order.

Moreover as I was also said that until I will not make a complete short course for practicing this lower Alchemy, with the step by step details, so till then no one can understand these very simple things, even I say that no one from all of you have any right to touch anything with these words that you are trying to practice any Alchemy on the selected matter, because with this judgment and sound understanding to the books of the philosophers it is almost impossible for all of you to achieve anything in your life which you might give a proper name of Alchemy. The reason of this I already said, that without the proper foundation of the secret Art of the Philosophers, and without understanding of the Precepts, Fundamental Principles and basic Laws of Nature everyone is a Joker in this field, and when someone will achieve the deep comprehension of these things by divine providence, as well as through a long search in the writings of the Adepts, or through a guidance of a master teacher then contrary to it he start to feel that Alchemy is merely a Joke for him. As the great masters tells us, that the whole Art can be accomplish in a very short time,…

Arnold De Villa Nova wrote:
I demand in what time this blessed Stone may be made, to which it is answered as a certain author Lelius the Philosopher witnesses, that his magistery was finished in eight days, and that another did it in seven days, and another in three months, and some in four months, and some in half a year, and some in the space of a whole year, and Maria says she did it in three days. To this I say that the cause of diversity, that is of shortness and length of time, might be defect in the virtue of the water of Mercury or because it worketh of Sol and Luna.

Anyways regarding this short Minor way, there always involves the two different ways for practicing this work, first path requires a high temperature, which was discovered by Glauber and some our old masters like Hollandus in Opera Vegetabile and Urbigerus in Circulatum Minus were also practiced this way for purifying their Mercury where in case of Mercury they were used a low heat, but in case of making the Spirits of the Ammoniacal Salts, a sudden high temperature was used by Glauber, the secret of understanding and the main root cause lies in the difference of the maturity of these volatile Salts towards the Earth (applied for this work), where these Ammoniacal Salts will always require a sudden high temperature as Glauber was mentioned in the heart of his writings.

Second way needs a very lower temperature which I was discovered during my course of experiments when I was searching for a right way of the Philosophers. Because this discovery directly belongs to the books of the philosophers, and our Glauber wasn’t worthy of it for the understanding of this second way, that by the help of this, he could easily make the Spirits of the Ammoniacal Salts by using another fusible matters, in place of using the gross earthy matters which requires a high heat.

Both of these paths are very easy to understand and to take into practice but these things are also somewhere variably different, that’s why it needs time to put everything in an order, and introduce this short course for the beginners. Further as I was also said that I am an Adept and I always want to go with a right strategy, in place of wandering aimlessly, without any idea that what I have done yet, or what I am going to do next. But this strategy to wander aimlessly anyone can follow, as no one is bound to my words, because I am still busy in some of my personal affairs, and when I will free up my time then I will introduce these things, which only needs a work of a few days to accomplish these lower tasks, where thousands have worked without any gain, sometimes in animal matters, sometimes in plants or sometimes by choosing the different Salts, but there always lies a one right Answer behind these things

Regards.

Here is my response...

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 10:26 pm

Haha, most of the commentators who do this job, they come to guide and verify the things because at first they were good players.

Further you little advocate of Alchemyprocesses, this situation also comes into play when hundreds are working with hopes that they will find something special in Uriine, and one will come to tell them that there is nothing in Uriine, this is the condition of your all the GW practitioners on the forums, as what happened to them.

You were asking me that what is the meaning of P, actually it represents Peee but it also applies for you as Parasite, so you pAlchemist or little parasite, keep on trying to find the Mysteries in your Uriine, and keep on arguing with others as Chasm was trying to do here, but in the end you all will be on the same desk, with no achievement as these commentators are trying to do here.

….you got the information of making the dulcified salt of Uriine,

…you got the information of making the neutral alkaline salt of Uriine,

…you got the secret behind all the alchemical books of the Philosophers.

But I am still waiting that when he (another P, i.e. Pomp) will come to translate the words of the German Adept from the book of Sanguis Naturae, where I will see that how he will fit these informations in his work of Uriine and further how he will explain the Spiritus Vini Philosophici which having a very unique and peculiar property to inflame the things which have been soaked in it.

In the same way I remember, sometimes ago when Chasm had a discussion on Alchemy Forums, then because of his wrong subject and some disgusting pictures of his work, he was the very first person to whom I saw that the administrators of the site was banned in only in b/w the period of 1 or 2 months.

I wonder why don't you also try Alchemy Forums, with this subject of Uriine, may be like Chasm you also find a good answer there. Basketball

lol!

Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 6:01 pm

Traveller wrote:
tAlchemist wrote:
reason why i spoke to you is cause you remind me of SolarSeeker back in the days.

Ha, I remember sharing notes with one Solarseeker. Why the name change?
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 11:05 pm

thepassamist wrote:
Traveller wrote:
tAlchemist wrote:

Ha, I remember sharing notes with one Solarseeker. Why the name change?

Traveller is not Solarseeker.

He was toying with us when he made that comment as a "joke".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25