Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:52 am

here some different magnet for ... ?? by Glauber

rams digital library :

"A Spagyrical Pharmocopoea", or "Dispensatory".

Chapter XV. How by the Benefit of a Magnet from the Air may be extracted an Universal Medicine. p.266
The First Magnet. p.267
Another Magnet. p.268
Chapter XVI. Proceed in your Work thus.
p.269
Chapter XVII. How from Gold its Tincture may be extracted by help of a Magnet. p.270
Chapter XVIII. How from Gold its Tincture may be extracted y another Method,
of by the benefit of a certain other Chalybs. p.271

Chapter XV.
How by the Benefit of a Magnet from the Air may be extracted an Universal Medicine.

It is sufficiently known, that the Life of all things is reconded in the Air, without which Spirit, or Soul of the World, nothing in this Universality of things can live or grow. But the Anc¬ient Philosophers sought out various ways, by which that Spirit might be brought from a far off nigh unto us, be received and exhibited palpable, and at length they found the way, and by the benefit of it performed great things both in Medicine and in Alchymy, and that more or less, according as one knew better than another how to intercept and concentrate it. For the whole Art consists in this Concentration. Therefore, since by the Grace of GOD, unto me also is something known touching a like Concentration of the Universal Macrocosmick Spirit of Life, I was not willing; like some envious or covetous man) to keep the same to be buried with me; but chose rather (for the health of mankind, for the profit of my Neighbour, and for the Honour and Glory of GOD) to impart something thereabout; yet no more than is fit or convenient.
If any one desireth to extract some good thing from the Air, he must first well understand what will be a good Magnet, and how to make choice of an oportune place and time. For in a moist Season, you shall extract nothing but an unprofitable Water from the Air. Wherefore no man should undertake this lab¬our of extracting, unless in the height or midst of Summer, when the Air is very serene, void of Clouds, and hot with the Solar Rays. Because, at such a time, the Magnet, which you shall hang up in the Sun, immediately (from the hot Rays of the Sun) extracts a medicinal Water, which every one may use according to his Capacity. Also, I would have you to know, that various Magnets are found, by help of which Water may be extracted from the hot Air, but all such Waters make not for our Universal Medicine. Yet I am willing here to subjoin some of those vulgar Magnets.

The First Magnet.
With 3, 4, or 6 Pound of MERCURY, OR MORE OR LESS FILL SMALL Stone Jugs, or strong Glasses, which Glasses firmly closed let down into a deep cold Well, where the MERCURY in it (Quick) self will concentrate the Cold. Now, if you would extract Water from the Air, hang up such a cold Glass or Jug full of MERCURY in the Air, where it will presently draw Water to it self. Therefore under the Glass or Jug must be set a Glass Tunnel with a long Pipe; by which the distilling Water may be received, and conveighed through the Pipe, from the hot Sun into a cold Cellar. If this be not done, the Sun will again draw to it self the distilled Spirit. You may leave the Magnet hanging as long as it remains cold and Water distills from it: But as soon as no more water will distill, you must immerge it again in a Cold Well, that it may recover its Coldness. In the mean while, instead of it hang up another; and repeat the labour so often as until you have gathered water enough.

Another Magnet.
Hang up in the hot Sun Jugs or Glasses full of such water; which of their own accord will their contract so great Coldness, as you can scarcely endure to touch them with your hand. To them, as is abovesaid, water will adhere, and distill into the Tunnels set under them.
A Cold water is this prepared. In common water, or Spirit of Vitriol, dissolve of SAL ARMONIAGK and Salt-peter equal parts, as much as can be dissolved. With this water fill your Glasses, and with them, as is above shewed, extract water from the Air; and that will be equal in virtue to the former. If you be des¬irous to extract something more excellent from the Air, you must also expose to it more excellent Magnets. For as is the Magnet so it extracts.

Chapter XVI.
Proceed in your Work thus.

Prepare 3 or 4 Pound of Oil of Sulphur per Campane, which rectifie, that it may become very fiery: Then provide a large Trough like a Chest or Box, which you may cover with linnen Cloath so, as through it no Dust, but the Air only may penetrate. In this Chest set your rectified Oil of Sulphur, poured into divers small Pans or Dishes so as they be not above half full. Leave these there three or four Days, or so long Day and Night expose them to the Air, as until the Oil of Sulphur hath drawn to it self so much Water, as it self was, and filled the Dishes. This being done, empty out all the Dishes into one Glass Body, and in BALNEO with gentle heat abstract thence all the humidity. The Oil remaining in the Bottom again expose to the Air in those Dishes, as before, so long as until they be filled. That water again abstract thence, and proceed in extracting so long, as until you have got water enough. This water passeth through all Tinctures; but I have not as yet compleated this Work.
Note: All the best of that, which this Magnet draws from the Air, remains with the Magnet it self or Oil of Sulphur, as its true MATRIX, in which it is nourished and ripened; as the most Ancient HERMES, or the Father of all Philosophers, in his Smar¬agdine Table, hath described in these words. Here the Soul of the World speaks. My Father is SOL; my Mother is LUNA; the Wind or Air secretly bears me in its Belly: the Earth conceived and brought me forth, and is my Nurse, & etc. The Spirit of the World can bring forth no Fruits, unless it be first seminated in a fit MATRIX; because nothing in the World can be progenited without a Womb. This our Magnet is of all Magnets most gratefull to the Soul of the World, and a most natural Friend to the Spirit of the World.
Much might be spoken touching this, but is not necessary to thrust pulse ready chewed into a sluggish Crows mouth, let him fly out and seek for himself. Here, in this Work are verified those sayings of Philosophers: Nature rejoyceth in Nature, Nature overcomes Nature, Nature retains Nature. Here it is proper also to observe, what HERMES, at the end of his Table saith; viz. My power is not intire, or perfect, before I am turned into Earth. But how this is to be done, I leave to the consideration of every Man. For the unworthiness of the present wicked World forbids me to discourse more amply thereof. To all men, whom GOD shall favour, these will be clear enough. Yet elsewhere touching this matter (if GOD will) ere long shall be taught.

Chapter XVII.
How from Gold its Tincture may be extracted by help of a Magnet.

Recipe of most, pure Gold an ounce and a half, and of the STE¬LLATE REGULUS of Antimony made with Steel, one ounce, both which melt together in a covered Crucible; and whilst in flux cast at times a little Salt—peter, until the Niter shall have extracted all the REGULUS of Antimony from the Gold, and turned it into SCORIA’S. Permit the whole to flow well for some time, that the Gold may well settle to the bottom from the SCORIA, which will flow like water; Then pour all out into a Cone, where the Gold becomes a REGULUS, which must be separated from the SCORIAS. This REGULUS of SOL comes forth much paler than it was before. If this pallid SOL be again melted with the aforesaid Martial REGULUS, and the REGULUS thence abstracted by the help of salt Niter, the Gold will come forth a little paler than it did the first time. If you repeat this Operation 8, 10, or 12 times, you will find your Gold at length almost totally white, and that its Tincture is extracted from it by the help of that REGULUS. The Tincture of SOL is absconded in the SCORIAS; this, by the benefit of a certain Antipathetick Salt, will be precipitated from the Faeces liquified, like a REGULUS highly tinged.
Note: Yet in these Cases, the Precipitation must be warily handled, lest you also precipitate the REGULUS (of Antimony) together with it, and so vitiate the Tincture. For this Extract¬ion no vulgar REGULUS is conducent, but such only, as is made of good Steel, and hath such a property, as when a Flint is struck upon it, it yields fiery Sparks, no otherwise, than as from hardened Steel. Which virtue, if it hath not, it cannot rightly draw to it self the Tincture of Gold, but all endeavour will be in vain. This Extraction, COSMOPOLITA, in his new Chy¬mical Light, hath very well descrived and discovered in these words. Such CHALIBS must be taken, as is endowed with power of extracting that from the Rays of the Sun, which many have sought, but few found. But further he saith: There is found yet another CHALIBS, which from Gold extracts its Seed (if it be united or copulate with it 12 times) and thence is impregnated; but the Gold is infirmed even to death. But the CHALYBS or Magnet brings forth a Son, which will be more excellent than his Father, viz. Gold, whence he proceeded, whosoever knows this Magnet (of which COSMOPOLITA makes mention, and an hint of the preparation whereof I have here shewed) and understands how to use the same, in two or three Days he will behold and find so great things, as with the joy thereof his heart will be satisfied. For, if any one hath Philosophick Eyes, he will see what is most pleasing, if not, he will be no more delighted than a Swine, who among the Sweepings of Vineyards hath swallowed an inestmable Pearl or Jewel, but knows not the difference between a Pearl and that Dung.

Chapter XVIII.
How from Gold its Tincture may be extracted by another Method, of by the benefit of a certain other CHALYBS.

First, prepare the Green Lyon of Ancient Philosophers (by help of my mineral Salt) of Sulphureous  Subjects. To this Green Lyon cast SOL, that is, pure Gold; which he, through his greedy desire of devouring always, will swallow, and thereby acquire to him¬self notable Strength, Power and Beauty. For his whole Body will be thence renewed. His head, with the fore part of his Body will shine with a Grayish Hair, very like a Crows Head; but his Tail with the hinder part of his Body will acquire many various and beautifull Colours, resembling the genuine form of the Rain¬bow, or the Tail of a Peacock. And as soon as the Green Lion hath sufficiently concocted and digested the yellow Lion or SOL in his Stomach, he by Seidge expells the Residue, which will be void of Colour or Blood. Then the Lion, proud and adorned with various and beautifull Colours, walks to the Waters, in which he immergeth himself, and washeth away all his Colours, and be¬comes totally white like a Swan, which white Swan the Cook ro¬asteth at the Fire: where that white Swan first waxeth yellow, then more and more Red, until he is able at length to bear the Fire, and, like a Salamander, live in it withour any peril or Hurt. This Red Salamander is one of the most noble Medicaments that can be prepared by Art. This Operation I performed but once; and then unto me appeared all those Colours one after another, until I obtained a Red Salamander, which is a most present Remedy against all Diseases. But what it is able to effect in Chymistry, as yet I have not known, being only content with a Medicine for Health.

Chapter XIX.
Yet another way of extracting the Tincture from Gold.

Receipe of our dried Red Blood of SOL, in the form of Powder irreducible one ounce, or an ounce an half of our Sulphureous fixed SAL MIRABILE, five, six or seven ounces. Both which mixt together, put into a strong Crucible; which covered, set into a Wind Furnace, giving Fire so, as they may flow together like Water for the space of half an hour: afterward pour them out into some Iron Vessel, or Cone, when the SAL MIRABILE hath drawn from the Tincture of Gold a Bloody Colour. The Mixture cooled separate the Red SCORIAS from the REGULUS, which will be white as LUNE. Pulverise the Red SCORIA, or tinged SAL MIRABILE, upon which pour common Water; this Water dissolves the SAL MIR¬ABILE, not indeed tinged with a Red, but greenish Colour. Filter the Solution, and evaporate the unprofitable Water in a Glass dish. Then in the bottom will remain a Red Salt, which fortified with the Seal of HERMES or Luting of SAPIENCE, keep for a su¬fficient time in a continual Fire of Coals; for then the Sulphur, as yet immature, will fix it self with the SOL, and become con¬stant in Fire. From that Lute of SAPIENCE, you may afterward (by the help of a proper Magnet) abstract a fixed Tincture, and convert the same to Medicinal use.
Note: That green Saline Water, in which the Redness is latent, coagulates MERCURY into SOL, not indeed for wealthy profit, but only by the benefit of that to know the possibility of such a Work. The Red slime, whence the Salt is extracted by the bene¬fit of common Water, must be taken out of the Filter, mixed with new SAL MIRABILE, and in a strong Crucible be made to flow well for half an hour. Then also more Tincture will be extracted, and a white REGULUS of SOL again settle to the bottom. If this labour be a third time repeated, the Tincture will be good, and a white REGULUS will again settle, yet not so much, as was the first and second time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:40 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:23 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:35 am

over

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:04 am

hi dear Traveller very thanks
for use for aurum potable
the commercial product as you say

i have found (survivors in the last war of post cancelled imho
A real precious loss)

i have found this recipe very similar aurum potable
with use commercial product carbonate ammonio and acid citric

so traveller your opinion ABOUT THIS in blue RECIPE ?

(nb A real pity is that the images of the process are no longer accessible if someone has saved them the attach all it)

and also here in forum in pst are experiment also it

http://alchemy-illuminated.forumotion.com/t656-sulfur-of-gold

very thanks my best regard alexbr

here RECIPE with use commercial product carbonate ammonio and acid citric

I As I was talking about the peoples I have seen in my search who successfully transmuted some amount of Mercury right in the way which we are following here, just have a look,...
have seen this guy in an old forum site,...
"You will need 150 ml of boiling distilled water add 2 table spoons full of citric acid dissolved in the water then slowly add ammonia carbonate, it will fizz keep adding ammonia carbonate till wont dissolve any more then let cool then filter out remaining solids through 4 coffee filters, place your gold in your solution and heat about 120 to 150 degrees I use a coffee warmer for this step. it will draw the sulfur out of your gold in about 3 to 4 hrs leaving your gold intact you can decant off the liquid and save it then run the process again over and over till no more red will extract then add all red solutions together and distill or evaporate to 100 ml this will be concentrated sulfur of gold, it will not be of any use to the body, I have very little gold salt so I’m going to use a nice white copper salt I have made to add the sulfur to after I extract a mercury from gold that will be the hard part of the process.
Find citric acid in the canning section of grocery store and ammonia carbonate found on ebay small packages about 4 to 5 dollars.

Merelle in her book also showed us the same way,...

The point in alchemy is to get the gold, one starts out with, precipitated in an extremely fine form. This is as said before, done with potash in an aqueous solution. The royal water is only to be just neutralized with the alkaline potash solution. The liquid is neutral, when no more carbon dioxide fizzes of. After some time and after thorough stirring with a glass rod one can add a little acetic acid to remove excess potash.

This part of the process is simple common chemistry, apart from using potash to precipitate the gold with. It is not taught in the chemical text books.

Gold can also be precipitated with the matter, that is found in the legendary unicorns horn if one can manage to catch one, for it is very shy. Only a virgin could gain power over it, the myths say. These often contain a truth, and in this case the hidden truth is, that from its horn ammonium bicarbonate could be extracted, also called (“hjortetaksalt”, “deer antler salt”, “hartshorn”).

The same salt is to be found in the horns of deer, goats and bulls.

The gold is to be precipitated several times after the motto: Solve et coagula- dissolve and solidify. Then it is to be washed many times and left to stand in diluted (with water) wine spirits, until it gradually turns rosy red.

The alchemists relate, that the final process, which is also the last “solve et coagula”, is very lengthy, and that it requires “nesting heat”. Therefore this stage is shown as a hen, that is laying on eggs.

The flask is to be hermetically sealed, as it is called after the sage Hermes Trismegistus. And no light may enter the vessel, so one has to find a way of shielding it. This can in practice be done with tin foil (tr.: now a days its aluminium foil ?), that is wrapped around
the flask.

The flask itself must be so large, that the gold mass only takes up the bottom of it, because there must be room enough for the vapours, the “bird”, that during the heating begin to ascend.

One shouldn’t heat for so long, that one “burns” the gold. The heat should be as a “the sun on a hot august day”, one reads. That would be an august day under warmer straits than the Nordic, and that is a strong heat.

The gold will gradually change colour from yellow to red. At the same time the mass becomes more and more compact taking up less and less space. It becomes heavier.

It is in this part of the work, that the nature spirit “Mercury”, consciousness, does its tricks and magic arts. What takes place in the flask is unexplainable, but what happens, is what in alchemy is called “the great wedding”, the unification of the king and the queen, that give birth to the Philosophers Stone.

The vapours in the flask give of something to the gold and thereby loose their power. The “bird” drops to the ground and disappears.

What takes place, could maybe explained as a nuclear process or a fusion. The alchemist and chemist J. R. Glauber said in the 16th century, that it was a “fusion of salts”.

The theory of fusion at room temperature, is, as we know, in strong focus these years. Researchers try to get deuterium atoms to fuse together, by electrolysis of heavy water or ordinary tap water. The two electrodes in the electrolytic cell are platinum and palladium, and it is on the latter, that energy is generated in the form of heat.

Here we have a principle, that resembles what takes place in the alchemical flask. In this there might take place- as an effect of the long heating time- a nuclear fusion, and the alchemists say it happens at “nesting heat”. In reality this heat is more like the temperature of the water that runs through a radiator, around 70-80 degrees Celsius.

The energy that is generated, seem to go into developing a completely new product, the Philosophers Stone.  

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:55 am

over

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:23 am

Traveller wrote:
...Glauber, he practiced only one method, where includes the first, second, and fourth post. First post is about how to prepare Spirit of Uriine, then Sal Ammonaic, then quick Mercury, and then Second post is about to use this prepared Mercury over the gold, silver alloy to brings a green color dissolution within 15 minutes and then further digesting it, when it shows different colors, which all colors will pass and finally it will perfect into a green stone in few days. And then finally in the fourth post, Glauber used his alcolized Spiritus Vini to extract the tincture from this green Stone to make his Aurum Potabile. Which is the main heart in all of his writings, where he achieved the highest success in his works. And I advise that never try any other method which is written in his book, because it will bring no profit and may cause some harmful effects because he used very poisonous things in all his works, except of his one discovery but again practitioner should to be careful while doing this work, as I put the precautions in my post number 5.

...this is the only method which Glauber has practiced and given in his writings word by word along with the proof of his effects as a medicine and the other method (second method to make Aurum Potabile) is not the Glaubers own writings, but from one of his follower, which I was added only for giving information. So this is the summery of the process to make Aurum Potabile of Glauber, which will do wonders either in achieving health and wealth as he says in his writings.

...in my all the four posts there is written only one process, which again needs a deep eye to understand which I already make it very simple to give a concise description of his process.

Traveller wrote:
...how many peoples tried the works of Glauber, they all have deviated the true path discovered by him some hundreds of years ago, and because of their wrong interpretations, and understanding I am feeling some difficulty, to brings to light the actual works of Glauber.

...there is a huge difference b/w the original work of Glauber, and in both of their experiments, so they both are working out of the true way of Glauber, as we also see many charlatans in our Alchemy who don’t have any concept about the true Art, but they pretend as they know everything.

...we have to keep ourselves safe from these things, and to be a real Alchemist.

...we have to more abstract his real works from his other fake and useless works.

...according to the Alchemical perspective we can use the common ammonium carbonate even it is bought from a grocery store, and made through any chemical means, so this is proving in both of their experiments, that where they both are achieving success by using this commercially available product.

Traveller wrote:
...I truly believe that hundred works, with pictures, videos, in a wrong direction are more worst to mislead to others, in comparison to the only few words to guide to others. So that’s why I always condemn to our self-acclaimed Alchemists of modern times, but again there are two conditions, first is their worst part when they deviate the true path of Alchemy, through their guess works, which they published in their journals, books, sites, to mislead to others, and their second part, where they recovered and restored the old very useful texts, to guide to others, which I call is their best part in this field of Darkness.

...And it also applies, that before doing anything, they should to be knowledge able enough about the things they are going to do, and avoid to do any guess work, which could be a main cause for spoiling their money or may becomes a cause for any physical damage.

How far along are you in this process, Traveller?

Is what you post only theory, or have you performed all these experiments you elucidate from Glauber?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:58 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:12 am

Traveller wrote:
I am doing this only for beginners, who don’t able to find the true Art of Alchemy in his whole life, reason again will tell you this, as what I am doing here, that without the proper theory and understanding of the work, nothing is achievable in our Art. This is a great lesson especially for you.

Agreed!

Traveller wrote:
And if without the proper theory and understanding you start your work, then let it go till the dooms day, but it will not give you any results. This is Alchemy.

Yes! I wholeheartedly agree!

Traveller wrote:
And I am an alchemist you can’t compare me with any common person’s mind, whatever I do or chose to do everything become true.

And very soon when I will collect all the useful writings of Glauber which is a very hard thing to do, then I will along with my friend, replicate it, as it will be a good end to see this start.

So you haven't started yet...! Ok! 

Traveller wrote:
But what about you?

I am just a common man like you. I am not an Alchemist, and neither are you; we are both Seekers who have a better understanding of our Art than most people. In the ancient days, we would known as Philosophers.

Traveller wrote:
As we know that you are now a moderator of two alchemy sites, so there will be a thing which belongs to your successful works, or let me go more towards start, that do you know that from where the Alchemy starts ?

I know very little, whereas you seem to think you know a lot! 

I enjoy reading your posts, but I do not understand what you mean when you ask, "Do you know that from where the Alchemy starts?"

Can you rephrase the question...? 

If you are asking what the foundation of Alchemy is, I would say that it is certainly dependent upon a proper Preparation of our Matter. Would you agree?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:31 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:57 am

Traveller wrote:
Schmidvich wrote:
So you haven't started yet...! Ok!
To start this work only needs few minutes and more few minutes will be used to end this work

So why have you not yet started?

Traveller wrote:
...but what is very hard to do, that how to separate the weed from the chaff.

Alchemy is not very hard.

It seems you are confused, Traveller, or over-thinking the processes involved Alchemy. This is something that has been practiced for thousands of years all over the world. The Ancients did not have the sophisticated glassware that we have today, nor did they have electricity or any of the digital temperature controls or hotplates we easily have at our disposal today. Not even a thermometer was invented until very recently. Our Art is not hard.

It only seems hard to those who have never worked in the lab or undertaken any experiments themselves.

Working with theory can only get an individual so far. There comes a point when one knows they have a sound foundation to stand upon and can finally begin the Work. It seems you are at this point and confusing yourself because you have very little lab experience, or rather practical hands-on Alchemy experience.

The proper phrase is "separating the wheat from the chaff" which is a physical process used to remove the hull off a grain, much like in our Art: We start with our full Grain but must separate our Wheat from its Chaff during our Preparation.

Traveller wrote:
...I am doing here only for the beginners like you...

...So what is missing I am completing right here, that no one will leave alchemy empty handed.

Schmidvich wrote:
we are both Seekers
If you think that I am only a seeker and not an Alchemist then why are you expecting any help from me ?

I learn from neophytes, fools, and beginners just as much as I learn from Masters.

We all learn from each other and help each other grow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Happy that traveller is here helping us.   Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:33 pm

Don't understand why anyone is attacking Traveller. He came here and presented us with very interesting information.

If someone is not happy with this information that is fine as well but to try and shoot the messenger is not correct behaviour.

Traveller, I personally thank you and hope you will continue to help us all as now we start on the correct Path. For too long many peddled false information in the name of alchemy at high prices for books and courses.

You have offered all for free to accept or reject.  For that, I thank you on behalf of all true seekers on this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:00 pm

frankjames wrote:
Don't understand why anyone is attacking Traveller. He came here and presented us with very interesting information.

Is anyone attacking Traveller? I certainly am not.

My intent is to challenge our thinking.

Our words and Processes should be in alignment with the Sages.

frankjames wrote:
If someone is not happy with this information that is fine as well but to try and shoot the messenger is not correct behaviour.

Traveller, I personally thank you and hope you will continue to help us all as now we start on the correct Path. For too long many peddled false information in the name of alchemy at high prices for books and courses.

You have offered all for free to accept or reject.  For that, I thank you on behalf of all true seekers on this forum.

Traveller is not acting as a messenger (what is he messaging?), but he is acting as a Teacher, which no one should do unless they know what they are talking about and have performed the operations they speak as being Truth.

He himself claims to never have operated in any of these ways and all of his posts are based on theory alone.

How do you know that what Traveller posts is the "correct path", frankjames?

Have you tried these methods yourself, or are you just going off what someone says and believing it is true?

Do we have proof (any whatsoever!) that these operations work?

It is one thing to post references quoting the words of Masters, but to come here and post procedures and recipes presented as Truth that one himself has not even tried is preposterous! Back in ancient times this type of person would be called a "puffer".

No Seeker in their right mind would take someone's authority at face value without first testing their words and procedures firsthand themselves and confirming the operations to be True; to do anything else is simply asinine and foolish! Even though a person alleges they are an authority does not mean they are an Authority. Anyone can post anything.

Just because someone claims to "be an Alchemist" and posts information freely does not make them an Alchemist! In fact, I would be extra wary of anyone who calls themselves an Alchemist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:15 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:25 pm

Traveller wrote:
Schmidvich actually now a days I am very tired, to place this information rightly here, and to extract the huge works of Glauber which I have already done it but just I want to reread it at the last time to check this that is there any information which is still left. Otherwise you don’t know about me, It will take a minute when I will show you the mirror that where are you.

Awesome! Looking forward to it...!

Traveller wrote:
Anyways what is the Planetary Charge of Mirror ? Do we use it in Alchemy yes or no ?

Does this have to do with Putrefaction?

I do not know. I am not an Astrologer, nor am I well-versed on the planets and their correspondences. What is the the planetary charge of mirror, Traveller?

Do we use this mirror in Alchemy, in your opinion?

Traveller wrote:
And frankjames, you don’t worry my friend, I already know that on which thing he is working right now, and I was actually waiting for him, that he will come here very soon, and will ask me for help. Because there is no one in the whole world who can help him. Not even the Basil Valentine or Paracelsus because I have already give both them a cross mark, so the last option Alchemists also left them, so who will guide them, need a time to think.

If you don't believe on my words then keep trying by following the books of the philosophers, and if ever you able to see any fruition, then it will not be a small miracle for me.  Laughing

I am excited to hear what you have to share!

I know nothing about you, Traveller, but you sure seem to know a lot about me. I do not think you know me as well as you think you do. If you don't mind, can you clarify...

What two sites do I moderate?

What is it that I am working on?

Anyway, back to Glauber's Salt...Has anyone here touched this Salt with their own hands? What are its properties?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:41 pm

over

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:45 pm

frankjames wrote:

i total agree wit you opinion frankjames

and so i replay to Schmildvich

so please Schmildvich please stop the provocation please
we here in this forum we want continue our study and research and experiment on glauber and on different phat in alchemy with traveller and thanks very very thanks traveller and very very welcome

and more

Hello Schmildvich
Great comparison and common research and that this is always welcome
But Schmildvich I would recommend instead of quitting it with the controversial unnecessary and subtle provocations (as I have seen in other forums that only led to closures and useless diatribes)

But here in this forum instead with travelers
(Which is very generous and explains how by tradition this forum and that is what it says very thank you)
We would like here
all together with travelers, we all continue to work together as we are seriously analyzing the alchemic glauberic and also the more different method and  aspects of the various alchemical pathways that together with travelers and others will want to tackle and clarify, and on everything to come The comparison and the deepening as clear as possible, and as wide as possible, and always to come, and each one brings to it his experience, possibly without preconceived prejudices

Instead, as far as travelers say about the various forums and the various buzzers and buffoons who write books without doing anything at all and allow themselves to write books on such joker books and similar nd about all this traveller have perfectly righteous

Therefore please Schmildvich construct and compare all together and in this you are welcome
But for please Schmildvich let us work and develop the research and analysis we are doing on glauber written and alchemy on various roads also indicated by glauber etc.

ciao Schmildvich
ottimo il confronto e ricerca comune e che questo sia sempre la benvenuto
ma Schmildvich io consiglierei invece di smetterla con le polemiche inutili e sottili provocazioni (come ho gia visto in altri forum che hanno portato solo a chiusure e inutili diatribe )

ma qui invece in questo forum assieme a traveller
(che è molto generoso e spiega come da tradizione di questo forum e di cio va detto molte grazie )
vorremmo qui tutti assieme a traveller continuare tutti assieme come si sta facendo ad seriamente ad analizzare bene e a fondo le tematiche alchemiche di glauber e gli atri aspetti delle varie vie alchemiche che assieme a traveller e altri si vorranno affrontare e chiarire e su tutto cio ben venga il confronto e l'approfondimento il piu chiaro esplicito e piu ampio possibile e cio sempre ben venga e ognuno porti a cio la sua esperienza possibilmente sempre senza ne preconcetti ne pregiudizi

invece per quanto poi traveller dice sui vari forum e i vari cialtroni e buffoni che scrivono libri senza aver realizzato nulla di nulla e si permettono di scrivere libri su cio libri di buffoni e similare facezie lui traveller ha totalmente perfettamente ragione

regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:10 pm

Traveller wrote:
Again back to mirror I change my question to show you the mirror. But now tell me that do we use mirror (silica) as a prima materia ?
yes or no.

and then we will go to putrefaction.

Yes. Why do you ask this?

Traveller wrote:
And I am not confused as you already judged me on other site, but my English is not very good, so it takes me time to write something.

I appreciate you typing in English (I know it is not your native language), but English has nothing to do with it. You seem confused because you have not yet started the Work.

alexbr wrote:
so please Schmildvich please stop the provocation please
we here in this forum we want continue our study and research and experiment on glauber and on different phat in alchemy with traveller and thanks vey very thanks traveller and very very welcome

Traveller does not know anything more than you or I. He is not God, though it appears that you treat him as such; Traveller is no one special, just someone who has things figured out more than most (like you alexbr).

Again, my goal is not to provoke but to participate in discussion. I am not here to listen to someone teach, I am here to participate in discussion our Great Work with the lovely people here. We all have so much to learn!

What more is there to research?

It seems Traveller has already found his way and just needs to do the Work now.

What more needs to be figured out...?

hxxps://web.archive.org/web/20170831140625/http://alchemy-illuminated.forumotion.com/t757p25-glauber-s-the-salt-of-art

hxxps://web.archive.org/web/20170831140646/http://alchemy-illuminated.forumotion.com/t757p50-glauber-s-the-salt-of-art

hxxps://web.archive.org/web/20170831140755/http://alchemy-illuminated.forumotion.com/t757p75-glauber-s-the-salt-of-art
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:32 pm

over

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:40 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:14 pm

Traveller wrote:
...anyways tell me what is called Uriine in Alchemy ?

And about your answer of Silica, no we don't use such a thing in Alchemy, how can you imagine that which thing acids don't dissolve, we use it to prepare our matter.

You talk about putrefaction and don't know about the first matter.

Okay tell me, that do we use common Sulfur in our work ?

Or by using the common Sulfur, can we make the Mercury of the Philosophers ?

These are very simple questions and should to be answer correctly.

Ok, I'll play!

I do not know what one calls uriine in Alchemy. I don not know silica is used to prepare our Matter.

You are absolutely correct, I talk about Putrefaction confidently but do not know your first matter.

We do not use sulfur(S) in our Work, nor can we use sulfur(S) to make Mercury Of The Philosophers.

Traveller wrote:
Schmildvich you know why I was said, that I know what you are doing, because I have seen your work on other site, so at once I judged it, that you are on a wrong tract.

You don't have any understanding about the starting of Alchemy, and that's why I was asked you, that do you know that how to start Alchemy.

My friend you are just wasting your time, now tell me, with this wrong matter how you will achieve your end goal. So follow my words, just through your matter and give yourself a time to think more, as before achieving success and becomes a master in alchemy, there was some years I was spent when I was only meditate for 2 years. And then Allah showed me the light, and now after conquering the whole Art of Alchemy, I am now finding the mysteries which are beyond the minds of our ancients, where I made the thread reviving the Dead, but I have deleted my posts, because it will not tell you anything, as these words were in the philosophical language.

So go my friend, you are far away from the simple understanding of Alchemy, because until someone mind will not becomes like of our ancients, he will never be able to find anything alchemical.

Oh, really...?

I do not share my Work publicly. How have you seen my supposed Work on other sites. Feel free to link here!

Yes, I feel as if I have a sound understanding of "how to start Alchemy".

Traveller, as much as you want to believe it, you have not conquered the "whole Art of Alchemy". Allah has not shown you anything, just as He has not shown anyone else on this site anything--all information learned was through your/our own intelligence and cognitive reason abilities. Do you not delude yourself! You are starting to sound like a madman!

Until you prove or show otherwise, we are left to believe that you have not even begun the Work and are only working with theory and assumptions that you hope with every fiber of your being will play out in the lab. You are in for a rude awakening when you actually begin working. Theory can only get you so far!

You must begin the Work.

What have you discovered which is beyond the minds of the Ancients?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:40 pm

I'm also under the impression that Traveler may be basing his knowledge on Glabuer entirely on theory.

Some guy a few months back told me the ''secrets to alchemy'' all in plain english, no metaphors and plainly laid out... problem is, nothing he said was alchemical just chemistry and that's it.

Long story short, he wanted me to record the process start to finish and to show him everything that I've done. I'm under the impression that the ''secret'' he gave to me is a process that he did not undergo/perform for himself and wanted me and other members to do the process and in the end we would save him cost/time/effort... I think he was just using innocent people and their money to replicate his theories so that he didn't have to spend his money on heavy cash!

To give him the benefit of the doubt, just like Traveller, he believed in his theories.

I'm not saying this is Traveller’s intention but it goes to show even more that people really should take everything with a grain of salt.

As for Glabuer, none of us knew him. He could have been an alchemist after all.

Last edited by tAlchemist on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:54 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:04 pm

Hi Traveler,

I'm not sure what you mean by seeing people with ''a same eye''.

I believe if one understands the process of the World around them, they can easily replicate this in a flask, that's why Hermes said to look into nature.

I believe what happens in the flask is a mirror to what is happening in the World around us.

By the way, I thought I'd give my 'two cents' in because I see people who will speedily spend money to try a process they don't thoroughly understand, and that's why I mentioned that story I brought up... with the pure intention on helping the seekers, in case they encounter people who may try to use them and such, and to remind them to take all things with a grain of salt.

A friend of mine told me something great. I didn't understand it at first, but now I do. Question everything!

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:25 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content