Share | 

Reviving the Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Reviving the Dead   Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:15 am

This topic may go against religions and human brains. But the matter of truth is that there is nothing in the whole world which is being created or formed on earth, and we didn't able to find the answer of that. In fact the answer of every Scientifical thing, and every technology we made yet and also the answers of all other things we only find in our first and last "Mother of all Sciences" which is "Alchemy".

There are peoples, who can call the Spirits of a dead person, but if we follow the same thing with a right order then,...

First at the most there must be a thing which can Prolong our Life (Elixir).

Second if someone die, then there must be a thing which having the power to revive him again from his dead body (Jupiter).

Third when there will be nothing left then there only remains the option of Evocation or Invocation of the Spirits as what they do.

But it is also the truth as far as I can see, that these Magus can only perform the last thing, which according to me is useless, and I haven’t seen yet any Magus, who can rightly understand and perform the First and Second task. Because they never took the education of Alchemy from the very start, so they are deceivers, dishonest and may be a fraud, and about their Spell we already have the knowledge that this Invocation of the Spirits comes in the class of Black Magic. Which may call a Sin in any religion, where they use the sacred words of Allah from the holy scriptures, negatively for the purpose to fulfill their desires, but it could be the last option or a complete failure of wisdom of a Magus who didn’t able to acquire the First and Second option in his life which is only possible through Alchemy, about which these Magus are completely unaware off.

According to all the books of the sages we can prepare our Elixir (Philosophers Stone) through different ways which they wrote in their books, there are few ways to follow their all the books, first the way of Argent Vive, where ancient adepts discovered the way to make the Stone by only using the Mercury. Second is where they discovered and practiced a way where they used Vinegar, third is called the Flamels path which is best to be known among the scholars of this Art. In the first way they use Sulfur of Nature to confect the Philosophers Stone, in the second way of Vinegar, they used the Earth of Mars, to make their Elixir, and in the third way, they used Luna.

So in short each of the three ways, can take someone right to the end of his journey, "The true Philosophers Stone of the Adepts". So this product of our whole achievement comes in the first option to “Prolong our Life”. But it may or may not, give the results of our hopes, which means in transmutation it will do wonders but in prolonging our life, it may left us, after some particular period of time, as what happened with all the great philosophers.

Actually through these statements about the Stone of the Ancients, I am all about to allude here, that how much time our Stone will take in its completion, like of 1 year or 2 or 3. Then it means there will be some obstructions or impurities which engendered in our substance, and because of not having a complete education and proper wisdom we cannot accomplish the same thing in a short time. So the resulting Stone will be the best to perform his works in Transmutation but in prolonging someone life will not have such powers, but it will cure every disease where even our medical couldn’t reached yet, and about such cures our ancients also promised with us in all their books.

But there is a way of the very secret and high adepts where they able to perform the same long task by simply following the few steps, and where they able to confect the Stone in few hours time, and the strange this is when after fermentation with the Gold, we check its transmutation power, then it will amaze the alchemist and surpass his mind, and the things he read in all the books of the philosophers, which will not be 1 to 10, but 1 to 100 after the very first fermentation of the Stone. So the result will be because of less or non of the impurities present in our matter, which may cause for extending the period of the time for confecting a complete Philosophers Stone.

So if someone able to find this last KEY, then only in this case he can experience the word of Immortality otherwise the three ways of the Philosophers, which they mentioned in all their books, never lead our body to fulfill the needs of his Life.

Last edited by Traveller on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:39 am

Now we come to the Second thing which is Reviving the Dead. Before I go through this way, I want to clear something that whoever nonsense or ignorant person read the words I am posting here, if he didn’t find any Art in his long journey of his life, and don’t familiar with any of the methods I mentioned here about making the Stone of the Philosophers, then he don’t need to put any force on his mind to understand these things.

First I want to tell you that which things made up our whole body. As is written in all the books of the Ancients, which we all know as Mercury, Sulfur and Salt / Spirit, Soul and Body. But here I want to differentiate and apply the same theory on our whole Body, that First which is Mercury which is our Skin,…..Second which is Sulfur which is our Blood or Flesh,….. and Third which is Salt which is our Bones or Skeleton.

If I express these three things in a diagram then It will be like this,…

Trinity wrote:
          Mars
         /      \  
Jupiter        Venus

Here I applied the same theory in the terms of our Alchemy, where Mars comprises the Blood and Flesh in our whole body, and it is the Soul,…..and Venus comprises the Bones and Skeleton of our body,…..and lastly Jupiter is carrying the Spirit of our body, which is the Skin and the outer most part.

There is the very deep connection of Jupiter and Venus towards Mars. As I showed in the diagram. That when the connection of the Mars towards Jupiter breaks then we die, and our Spirit becomes liberated from our body, and go to the place from where at the very start it was come on to the earth to dwell in our body. Which is the Planet in the Sky called Jupiter.

Yes the Spirit of the Humans comes from Jupiter and after our death again go back to his actual place from where it comes in the body of the very first Humans, Adam and Eve, and then in all their descendents after all the evolution and reproduction of their childrens on Earth. Because from all the three parts of our body, only the Spirit having the power to reproduce a new child. So this multiplication of Jupiter is increasingly rising during the time, and after the death of each person also again going back to its original place from where it was come to dwell in our body through our parents and ancestors.

But as I mentioned that our outer Skin carrying the most part of our Spirit then it should to be acknowledge that which Part of our Skin carrying the most high part of the our Spirit. This is a very good mystery where I did a lot of search and finally able to find the answer, which is this, that where mostly the Hairs grow on our Skin, it is that part of our Skin, which having the most highly spiritual part of our whole body.

I further elaborate on this, that First is the base joints of our Arms, which is the Arm pits, and Second is the base joints of our Legs which comes around our Penis, and Third part is the most highly Spiritual and main controller of our whole body, which is our Head. And Fourth part is the chest which comes about and over the Heart and also our face where man grows a beard and some hairs we see on our legs and almost on our whole Skin of our body.

I further categorize these areas and give them a proper place,…

First where dwells the most high part of our whole Spirit is the Head where Hairs can grow up to 2 feet.

Second where dwells the middle part of our Spirit is the beard growing part of our face, and area around our Eyes (Eyelashes, Eyebrows) and Arm pits, Chest, Legs and area around our Penis, where in all of these areas the hairs can grow up to 2 inches.

Third is the rest of our Skin of the whole body, where dwells the remaining part of our Spirit, where Hairs can grow less than 1 inch.

Last edited by Traveller on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:14 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:40 pm

There is only one thing which should to be keep in mind, that in my all posts about Reviving the Dead, I am only talking about the 3 essentials through different perceptions, and through different examples, like I said Jupiter, Mars and Venus, then I said Mercury, Sulfur and Salt, and then Spirit, Soul and Body, and then Skin, Flesh and Bones, but now giving another example, which will mostly fit here, which is Epidermis, Mesodermis and Endodermis but everything is all about this Trinity which will become a Unity.

Now a thing comes in the mind, that what we will do with these Hair growing parts of our body. Answer is that there is only one thing in the whole world which having the highest powers of Jupiter and its whole energy enclosed in this form, secretly and deeply hidden in its own hue. Which is not a small miracle in our whole Art of Chemia, which Art teaches us that how to draws out his Soul, and use it for our purpose to revive the dead again back to its perfect life and health.

Short description of the process is this, that after the Philosophical Sublimation of the Jupiter through Colcothar, we use Philosophers Mercury to make the Elixir of Jupiter through Solve et Coagula. Which after passing all the colors, we dissolve in common Vinegar, to make a tincture and after the circulation for a month through an electric source and not of any heat, we will end up with a Tincture of Jupiter charged with an abundance of current, which we will keep in the coldest place and in an Air tight dark bottle of Pure Silica (Quartz). This prepared medicine will have the power to manifest this Miracle.

There is a very deep insights in each step of this mentioned process on which I will elaborate step by step, that Current or Electricity having the property or connection towards the Female, and Heat or Fire having the property and connection towards the Male.

On this I further elaborate that as there are four different creatures which are completely different from each other, First is the Angels, Second is Jinn, Third is Humans, and Fourth is the Allah himself, you can apply the theory of basic Radicals “Water, Fire, Earth and Air” on all these mentioned creatures, as Angels corresponds to the Water because they are made up of Water, and Jinn corresponds to the Fire, and Humans corresponds to the Earth, and Allah to the Air, which is the origin or very first source of every creature on earth or above the Earth. And also in the holy scriptures has written the same things, that Allah created the Humans out of Clay, Jinn out of Fire, and Angles out of Water or milky water.

So the premises of all the theory is this that Fire can empower the existence of Jinn in some place, but on the contrary current or electricity can be harmful to them.

In the same way Fire can harm the Spirits of the Humans, but electricity can empower their Spirits and help to revive them again back to their body.

So the use of current (perfect and balance state is DC) in preparing the Tincture of Jupiter is the most effectual thing to follow this way, and completely avoid any source of Fire which can discharge our prepared Tincture from its energetic state which will have to be prepare in the right month, day, and time with the correspondence of the Saturn. Because only the Saturn has the coldest nature which will influence on his lower (Jupiter). So the correct month is the Capricorn or Aquarius, correct day is Saturday and correct time to start the work will be at the mid night in the hour of Saturn with the dominancy of the Moon. And after preparation the Tincture must be kept in the Air tight bottle of pure Glass (Quartz) which will be painted dark from entering any light and always to be kept in a very cold place especially in the highly minus temperatures.

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:13 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:58 pm

For the knowledge of a reader I would like to tell you, that these things, like pure Glass (quartz), dark paint, and coldest temperature, all these things corresponds to our Jupiter.

Yes there are many things in the world which carrying the same Planetary Charge of Jupiter, like Glass (Silica), Tin (metal), Vinegar, and Electric Current also carrying the same Charge of Jupiter, to confirm this I say that why Silica which is a Jupiter having a Piezoelectric Properties when Sun light struck on the Solar Panels which made up of pure Silica and results to produce the Electric Current. So this Jupiter Silica having the property to reproduce of its like which is current, as I already mentioned above a perspective of reproduction of humans, that how because of this Spirit of Jupiter we humans are reproducing since from the start of the world. Because only this Jupiter having the property to reproduce of its like, so the same phenomena occurs in the Solar Panels when Sun light struck on Solar panels made up of pure Silica (Jupiter) and in result we get another form of Jupiter which is Current. Which is as to its like, and having the same female property and charge of the same Planet.

But Fire having the Charge of the Venus, these are the two commanders of Allah which works in everything, everywhere, in mines, in the Sky, and also we found the same thing in our working body, and in the thread of Glauber we also find the same agents of Nature, by the use of them Glauber made his magistery to achieve the minor work in Alchemy.

So there are many things having the charge of the same planet Jupiter as I mentioned above their names but there is only one thing which carrying the most highest power of the whole Jupiter planet in its own body, which we will use to perform our miracle, and prepare our tincture out of this.

So to prepare the Tincture by using this miraculous thing and then using the Vinegar for the extraction of the Tincture, and then using current during the circulation at the right time, day and month, and then finally to save the prepared tincture in the bottle of pure Silica (quartz) and keep this in a coldest dark place, all these things goes towards the correspondence of the missing Planet Jupiter, I call it here missing because of the person who has died which we will revive again right through the will or help of Allah.

Here remains the last thing, which is the help and will of Allah, for finding this answer we have to go to the holy scriptures. But first according to the spiritual perspective we have to acknowledge our self that the words pronounce by our mouth or tongue will have the power to effect a change. These pronounced words will help to induce a most subtlest power of the same Jupiter in our work, which will altogether spiritualize our Medicine right according to the Law of Correspondence. I also read the very similar thing in "The Hermetic and Alchemical Writings of Paracelsus", where Paracelsus the great Magus was telling us, that when someone pronounce the name of a sleeping person, then the person get stunned and suddenly wake up. Which according to him is because of the reason that when we awake then our body part becomes active and our Spirit goes behind and becomes inactive but contrary to this when we sleep then our Spirit becomes Active and our body remains inactive. So Spirits can hear, especially their name, because we always chose the name for a born child through planetary world, so the matter of fact is that our body doesn’t have any name but our Spirit has, so that’s why when a sleeping person heard his name then he suddenly wake up. I was also read on somewhere that “Spirits” can Hear and See but never Write and Speak, they never Write but through our help they can Write when we practice a well known method of the Magus which is called “Auto Writing” by the help of which we can talk to Spirits. Anyways I was on the topic to take the help and induce a command of Allah in our work, that through his will and our pronouncing words we will be able to accomplish this task.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Now first we have to search the words of Allah, as there are some earlier holy scriptures which dates back to BC, but we need to find the very first and original source that in which language the holy book was first written, as I always prefer in all other works the same thing, that we only need to follow the very first source that through this we can point the mistakes of the others and find the truth behind anything, but here is not the case of any book of the Philosopher but the books of Allah which was sent on Earth through his Prophets which some call the Demi Gods. Which Allah sent for giving the right instructions to all the humans, and show them a way of humanity that they live their life in a proper virtuous and in a moral Integrity, chaste and a complete honorable way.

First holy book “Zabur” revealed to Dawud (David), which was at the very first in the language of Hebrew. Zabur was the worship book used in Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. It is often called the Psalms of David. This is not intended to imply that David wrote all of the Zabur, because several prophets and holy men as having contributed to the Zabur. More of the Zabur is attributed to David than to anyone else.

Second holy book “Torah” revealed to Musa (Moses), which was at the very first in the language of Hebrew, but was later recorded in Greek and Latin.

Third holy book “Injil (Gospel) revealed to Issa (Jesus), which was at the very first in the language of Hebrew (Aramaic).

The fourth and last holy book “Quran” revealed to Muhammad which was at the very first in the language of Arabic but later in the passing year the Government of Saudi Arabia announced to translate this holy book in all the 72 languages of the world.

So only the actual words of Allah (not the translated or edited words) from any of his Holy Book having the power to induce a change in our effected medicine to give him a proper command to manifest this miracle on earth, when we will pronounce these words of Allah right in front of the corpse. But again there is something which we have to keep in mind. As we read in Alchemy that Above the sidereal and celestial planets and stars there is only one spirit working which is the Universal Spirit, but everything which comes below the Sun and Moon, it divides in Duality of the Spirits, so the same thing we apply on everything, and also in these holy books, that there we will also find the same both commanders of Allah, (Jupiter and Venus), first is the heaven which carrying the most coldest part of our Spirits, second is the hell which carrying the most hottest part of our body. It means we have to look in the holy scriptures the verses which induces in our body some coldness, after we repeatedly chanted the same verse for several hundred times, I was met with some religious persons who also told me the same thing, that each verse in fact they said each word having a connection to the upper celestial cold or hot planets, which effects on us, to give us their influences through these chanted words of Allah from his holy books. They were said that some verses induces much heat and some less, in the same way, some verses induces in our body much coldness and some less, so through the help of a religious person we can understand these things, that which are the verses in all the holy books, which having the most coldest nature, which we may able to experience after some chanting. But we have to do the same thing again, in the right month, if it is not possible then in the right day, and if it is also not possible, then at least in the right hour, which will be the time of mid night in the right hour of Saturn. That through this we can confirm the saying, as we heard that Prayers having the tendency to change the Destinies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:05 am

Yes Prayers having the tendency to change the Destinies but only in case when they pass through a material, this thing is so important, which also involves my lot of search in this way, but peoples think that they can induce a change in their life and in their problems through only these empty prayers, and they also think that these prayers can more better spiritualize them, but there is nothing like this, all belongs to their delusion of the mind, as everyone experiences in every part of his life, in every side, even the side belongs to any profession where he spent his whole life, because there is only one truth in the whole world, which is the world of Alchemy, and everything else out of this science is just fallacious and having a false basis.

So the Prayers and Verses of the Holy Scriptures can induce a big change and show us a good result in the same way, but only when they pass through a material thing, which thing we have prepared for the purpose of the same work and after connecting the Prayers or Verses we can better see his powers, right according to the Law of Correspondence. Because as I already said that Prayers and Verses are of a very subtle origin, so they can’t work without any body (source) of the same kind when these holy words passes through a less subtle thing and able to resolve their nature in a unity of one single body, so only in this way we can see miracles.

In Holy Quran I am better aware about these verses, which comes under the planet of cold Jupiter and which comes under the planet of hot Venus. In fact there are some verses in Quran which literally can ignite a fire in the Spirit, but in finding the same thing in other Holy Books, I need to search for them.

So it is true that pronouncing words have such a power that they can effect a change, the same thing the person who practice Necromancy daily experience, when after doing their whole work, in the end they pronounce the name of the Spirit 3 times, and through invocation, the spirit appears as a very light milky shadow.

Spirits of the Humans have 3 colors, First “Black” if Spirit doesn’t have much age, or if it is not so old, as the Spirit of a boy or a child. I said the word Old for the Spirits, actually they never go old but here I am trying to allude about the graduation of the Spirit which takes larger period of times. Second it becomes “White” if the Spirit has some age and after spending a long period in the world it liberates from a body. Third when at the time of Dooms Day, Allah himself revives us again, then we don’t know that how much time has been passed so the Spirit in the end will becomes “Blue”. These all are the potency of the Moon (Coldness), which graduates into higher colors or hues during the passing of the Time.

Now we go through preparing our second Magistry which is of Mars. As I told you that when the connection of Jupiter towards Mars, breaks then we die, so this is a very deep spiritual connection b/w the Spiritual part of our Skin (Brain) and our Flesh (Blood). Which we need to restore, by again giving the dead person the same missing form of Jupiter and Mars.

So after the preparation of Elixir of Jupiter by following the right strategy, here is the short description of the process to make the Elixir of Mars.

Take pure Steel, pound it in a powder, then after the Philosophical calcination of the metal by using our Agent, put the matter in the flask, along with the Philosophers Mercury, and simply through the process of Solve et Coagula, digest the mixture by using the right temperature when after passing all the colors, we end up with the Elixir of Mars, which we brings in the form of Tincture through Spirit of Wine (Common), and after circulation of the Tincture by using a good source of Fire (Coal) in a good philosophical month we able to make the Quintessence of Mars in the end to use it for our purpose. This work again needs to be done in the right month, day and time. Correct Month is Aries or Scorpio, correct day is Tuesday, and a right time is after the Sun rise in the hour of Mars with the dominancy of the Sun. This Tincture we need to be kept in the hot place where temperature will be above than 37C, in the vessel made up of Limestone (Marble).

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:18 am

Here in preparing this second Magistery, everything has a very deep insights which I will explain here. That first we chose the same thing which our Blood carries (Iron), and in the end the prepared Tincture also has the same properties as our blood has, but the difference is that we prepare it Alchemically which is called the Alchemical Blood of the Earth. So as I said that Fire has a male property where we will use it as a very first source of pure Fire on earth which is wood coal, which we will use in preparing this Tincture of Mars, and circulation for a philosophical month at the right day and time, is also very important, which will charge our Quintessence with the potency of Fire. And finally the vase of Limestone is also important, this is a very good topic, and having a big historical records in the older times.

Limestone has a planetary charge of Venus which the Egyptians used to built their pyramids, where they have in the top and right in the center of the pyramid, a place or room called the Kings Chamber where they put the dead corpse of the king, in the big vessel of limestone, after following all the Migistery as I am following here, for the purpose of reviving the dead again back to his Life. And this mystery no one able to solve yet, which answer we only find in our Alchemy, that why they built these pyramids, some says that these are the examples of Architect. But the specific shape and using of limestone to built these great pyramids is alluding towards the spiritual journey of Alchemy and nothing else. The great pyramid of Giza took 20 years to complete with the help of 2000 laborers. So this passion of the Prince to built such things in so longer period of time, doesn’t bother them anyway but even brought the happiness on their face. This is the truth which I also read on somewhere that how much they feel happy when after they built their pyramids. So the traces of this tradition is still running as in our country where peoples covers the walls of their houses with a complete white wash with this limestone, and prefer the marble slabs or tiles to make their floors, but in some developed countries these traditions are changing during the period of the passing time, as they use high quality paints to cover their walls and prefer the wood flooring for their houses. So the older tradition which has been still running from since the very earlier times from the history of these pyramids in all over the world, and it is very true that limestone having a spiritual and life giving properties to us. So by using the lime we covers our walls through white wash, plus along with the flooring of Limestone (Marble), these are the things which will induce in us like the spiritual effects of Pyramids, which we already have especially in my room where I live.

So what we will do after the right preparation of both of the missing agents in our body which are Jupiter and Mars. That first lay the corpse over a large vessel of Limestone, then on our outer most layer (Skin) where we have most of the hairs grow like over the Head (shaved), beard and mustaches, Arm pits, base joint of legs (area around our penis) and area over the chest, where we anoint or massage the Quintessence of Jupiter for reviving the Spirit of a dead Person, and use some less quantity of the Quintessence of Jupiter to anoint such areas of his skin where he has less growth of hairs like legs, hands, and on his back, and give the dose of some drops of our Quintessence of Mars in the mouth of the corpse which will help along with the chanted words of Allah from his holy scriptures, to brings back again the connection of “Jupiter towards Mars” and restores his body again back to his Life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:15 am

What is the right way to follow, a work of a Magus or of an Alchemist ?

There is a truth which I want to tell you that if any person die, then his spirit will never comes back again to this world, but we see in different movies where they show spirits, ghosts, apparitions, but the reality behind all of these things is, that there is nothing present anything like this, where we can see the Spirits which are coming back to this world or into the body of a person to possess. But there comes another case when we can see these Spirits in this world only because of the spell of some Magus who calls them for some purpose, and then after coming into this world, this charged Jupiter never get back to his first place from where it was come. So only in this case because of the spell of these Magus we able to judge some place or house haunted. The same thing is for Jinn, our holy scripture says that God created Jinn before the creation of Humans.

“And we did certainly create man out of Clay from an unaltered black mud. And the Jinn we created before from scorching Fire”.

So Jinn also have the families, like of our humans, and Magus also call them for their purpose through Black Magic. There is an important thing which should to be notice, that there is a more possibility where a Jinn can be seen or observed, in place of any Spirit. Reason is that as I already mentioned the constitution of the Spirit and Jinn, so according to this fact, only Jinn can freely live this place of earth, and not the spirits, because Jinn have a complete form as how Allah created them, but Spirit is a departed part from a body of a dead person and not a whole or complete thing. So there is a strong possibility that Jinn can be behind any mystery, and ghost or any apparition or such places which we call haunted. But in case of Spirits, it is only possible that until some Magus call the Spirits to bother the human beings and then in this case I heard that it becomes very difficult to send them back again to their world, and so in this result these Spirits may be observed in some haunted places.

Here I want to show the analogy b/w the works of a Magus and a true Alchemist, that through Black Magic what they do, as I already mentioned that it is completely the Failure of a Spell or Wisdom of a Magus where he can’t follow the first and second options, as I mentioned in start. We already heard in Alchemy that in this field we encounter to some peoples who deceives others, they can be charlatans, who by their sophisticated art, deludes the minds of others. The example of a Necromancer is exactly like this, that what they do is a Sin, also not the right order as Law of Nature is, that Spirit will always dwell in his own Body, and when it will left this world, then it means that now it is no longer his right place.

But First what they do, that they again call the same Spirit back to this world, which has left his own body, because of some problem or disorder which the Spirit experienced or encountered in his body. So it is completely against the Law of Nature where they evocate the Spirits of a dead person again back to this world which is not their proper place.

Second in place of reviving the dead to command the same Spirit to dwell in his own body (after eliminating the problem or disorder which will be the cause of the Spirit to leave his body) which is his right place to dwell, so in place of doing this, they set the Spirits free after their evocation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:05 am

Why we Die ?

It is a very important thing, and critical as well that how Allah has created our body, it has some problem in his present state. Because the connection of both Jupiter and Venus towards Mars is weak so that’s why it always looks forward to break. This is the Law of Nature, that how he created our bodies, with the central power of our Soul (Mars) which has a very strong formation, but the problem is in the other two that how Allah chosen the other two Jupiter and Venus (Spirit and Body/Skin and Bones), both having the very least amount of the Spirit in their formation, so only because of this reason both of them always ready to break this bond, with their central connection of Mars. And alas it is the very truth which I able to discover after searching in the constitution of the Human body for many years. And this is the only reason that why we Die.

Second reason is, which becomes the main cause for the Spirit to leave our body, is the malfunctioning of our whole body or any of his parts or it could be a disorder, disease which our body suffers. This is a very simple thing which at the very first we should to be known. I will go through this by giving the example of simple Hardware and Software and comparing our Body and Spirit with this example. Actually the fact is this there is not any problem in the software which cannot be mend by only using the other software of the same type, but if the problem of hardware involves then neither the body of the machine becomes malfuntioned but the software part of the machine as well, and in this case to mend the part of the software by only using the software is impossible, so the order is that first we have to mend the problem occurring the hardware and after this we can again correct our software by simply using the other software of the same kind. Now you can apply the same example of functioning Hardware, Software on the function of our Body, Spirit. Means remove any disorder which will be the main cause for liberating his Spirit from his Body, and then start the process of reviving the dead.

Another perspective of happening this problem is, that when the connection of Jupiter towards Mars breaks, then if we don’t cure it immediately as soon as possible, and leave the dead body to decompose, then there is another phenomena starts which is the breaking of the connection of Venus towards Mars. Or can be said that when the epidermis towards mesodermis breaks his bonds then mesodermis towards endodermis also follow the same thing in a very short time.

Again here comes the question that why there induces such a change where after the First connection, the Second connection also starts to break. Answer is because Allah created our body in the form of Mercury, it is an integral form of the Spiritualized Sun. Where dwells these things in a trinity of Jupiter, Mars and Venus. Its example is that if we made a firm wall, then if we displace some bricks right from his basement or foundation then it will not be able to carry his firm position any more, and soon falls off. So according to our modern science they think that skeleton (Venus) is the supporter of our whole body, but they don’t know that after the breaking of the first connection of Spirit why the same supporter don’t works to stabilize or sustain our body anymore. Yes because from the complete formation of Mercury the one thing becomes missing (Spirit).

So the proper way to mend and cure this problem is, that we start giving the dead person his missing Jupiter, as well as show the way to this Jupiter his break connection of Mars (through Quintessence of Iron). Because without Mars our missing Jupiter never becomes reside again into his dwelling.

This Mars we say our Soul, which is mesodermis when we open our mouth, then whatever we enter in this, all comes in the area of this mesodermis. Which is a connection, a main central part for both of his Jupiter and Venus, to make us overall a living being.

But if someone becomes dead then we can also avoid breaking of the second connection which is of Venus towards Mars by simply putting his dead body in the cold, as what everybody do, but no one ever think that why the body of a dead person stops decomposing after putting it in the place of cold temperature like Morque. According to the scientifical perspective it is simply that yeasts only becomes active under the temperature of 10 to 30C, so below the temperature of 10, the body becomes save to decompose from such effects. But if we seek the same answer in Alchemy, then it tells us that,…

The dead person cannot decompose in the coldest temperatures because the missing cold part of Jupiter (Spirit) is present outside of his body as a Cold temperature which also having the same charge of Jupiter, then here comes the question that if it is the same as his missing part then why it is not reviving him again ? Answer is because this Cold temperature is in the most subtle form and not a proper medicine to better spiritualize his body again back to his life. So just try to think that if we put the same cold part of Jupiter into his body, in place of this Cold which is only outside of his body, then we can revive the dead again back to his life or can be said as only the living person cannot decompose and dead person also show the same thing but only in the conditions of Cold, so it means the solution of this problem we can find in the same Cold. My points have a very deep insights which should to be understand carefully.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:14 am

Does a Spirit have a Memory?

Spirits have no memory, it is only Jupiter but because of his connection to the Mars (our Soul), Spirits show some of their past but not like as the Spirit was before in his previous state with the body, as everything is the Hardware where dwells the Software, so if the main foundation to carry something becomes destroyed then it will never be back again to its actual previous state.

So because of the Spirits connection to the Soul from where the Spirits depart from their body, and from where the Spirits gains the traces of some Memory so because of this reason Spirits can either be Good or Bad.

How we can vitalize this Jupiter, Mars, and Venus to better sustain our Life ?

Eyes are the carrier of the charge of Jupiter exactly which our Spirit has, so through eyes we can judge the patient that which problem they have in their Spiritual part of the body (connection of Jupiter towards Mars), which can be cure by simply giving the patient to such medicines which comes b/w the Jupiter and Mars or includes the use of both of them together in one medicine.

Then Nails and Uriine are the carrier of the charge of Venus, so through these things we can judge the patient that which problem they have in their Body (connection of Venus toward Mars), which can be cure by simply giving the patient to such medicines which comes b/w the Venus and Mars or includes the use of both of them together in one medicine.

But in place of curing both of these connections of our body, ancients were very smart, where they only follow the way to our Soul, with which both of them (Jupiter, Venus) are connected, so if we take such a thing which revitalize our Soul then it can cure all the disorders which pertaining to the other two (body, spirit), that’s why the ancients made the Philosophers Stone which is nothing but fixed Mercury of Mars. So through empowering our Soul they give our whole body a new vitalizing powers to survive till the last moment of our life.

Last edited by Traveller on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:23 am

What is the right way to choose Medical Science or Alchemy ?

You see how we use Current in Alchemy, because either the Heat or Current both cannot be used by without any medium, as we can see in the method of reviving the dead where the same Current can be used through his like Jupiter, but what our medical do, where they use defibrillator (shock machine) to give shock to the patients directly over the chest to correct the heartbeat, but as far as it concerns with only correcting the heartbeat then it is right, but when the heart stops working completely, then they clearly see that now their defibrillator is not working, so in this condition to give Shocks is a wrong doing but in Alchemy electrically charged Quintessence of Jupiter is the right way and also the only last option left. So Doctors dead technology to use current directly over the chest of a dead person by without using any medium is a wrong doing.

I don’t say that all other things like Necromaners, Magicians, Magus, Astrologers, Medical Doctors, Modern Sciences, Modern Technologies, all these things are wrong or useless, but actually the matter of truth is, that they are only in some lack of proper knowledge, or can be said that there is still something missing which they made yet or which they call Future.

Another thing is that where they use Injections it is also a wrong doing, you see even in the process of reviving the dead we can use injections to inter our Quintessence of Mars in the body of the corpse, but no because the Composition and Conjunction of all the 3 (Jupiter, Mars, Venus) starts from the right middle part of our body so by simply giving the dose of our medicine in the mouth is the right way. Here I said the Middle part of our body, it is actually starts right from the center of our both eyes (point of our Pituitary Gland), and taking the same line downward and below by passing the nose, mouth, neck, then chest, abdomen, bladder, then taking it further from our back to the point from where we starts, it is the whole line where this trinity (Jupiter, Mars, Venus) meets and make their conjunction with each other, and so the formation of our whole body starts from this middle center line, the two eyes, two nostrils, two ears, two side holes in our mouth because of the centered Uvula, two hands, two kidneys, two ribs, two testes, two legs, two hips, and so everything starts from this center which is the connection line of all the 3 Jupiter, Mars, Venus from where everything has grown towards the right side and the left side in our whole body during the first formation of our body in the womb from the embryo. So when we take something from our mouth then it passes this main central line where dwells all the 3, so also effecting the change in all these 3.

Third thing is that they use Medicines on the basis of complex formulas, which show their effects only directly and physically, and completely lack of any side of Spirituality in their Medicines. I also heard and saw the peoples who experiences their medicines for so longer times, and results in changing their temper, behavior, in fact the whole personality, as what they were before. Reason may be as this Medical uses drugs which they call Medicines, which hurts our body badly and after their effect leave their influences on us. If they chose one medicine for a patient then he may get the side effect for the other problem. Their medicines brings dryness in our body, which clearly tells us that they have lack the word of Spirituality, because Spirit is the name of Moisture or Life.

Fourth thing is that Medical uses drugs for many purposes, like for sexual contacts etc, to induce a fire in the body, but in alchemy the Quintessence of Mars charged with a Fire, is the right way to follow, in which the same Fire is enclosed in a high potency dose to give us strength, virility, and without showing any side effect, as what the medicines or drugs of this Medical influences on our body. We all know as any consumer of such products certainly feel some strength in his body, but after their reaction on their body, these things always show some side effects, like Weakness, Body aches and pains, Headache, Nausea, Diarrhea, Memory problems, Stomach problems, Vision changes, Flushes, Dizziness.

So as above I was talking about something which is missing, then it is only the one, which is Spirit, on which our science doesn’t believe, but they don’t know that how much powers this Spirit part of our body possess that where we can gladly reject the other two “Soul (blood) Body (bones)” on which our science believes and work on them. But the importance of Spirit is much higher in comparison to the other two. How I tell you.

This is only for educational purpose where I want to go through some hidden topics (means sexual), like I said our Spirit main dwelling is in the Skin, and this is the Spirit through which humans are reproducing from the Start, because Allah only put the power to divide or multiply in this Spirit, as we can see through Skin contact when someone ffuck a girl (I never done this thing ever in my life so I don’t know, so that’s why I used here the word someone) then there involves the Skin part of the Penis + with the Veins which shows the connection of this Jupiter (Spirit) to the inside Mars (Soul) and so results to produce White Blood as a product which also belongs to Jupiter or to our Spirit, but Red Blood corresponds to our Soul. So we can see that how this connection of our Spirit brings a new child, which is not a small miracle in the eyes of a person who is becoming a father. Here I mentioned Eyes, these are again carrying the highest part of our Spirit, and second is our Brain, which is again carrying the highest part of our Spirit and also the main controller of our whole body.

As I already said that there is nothing on earth which is being formed or created and we don’t be able to find his source. Same thing we see in the mystery of Spirits which our medical science refuses or hard to understand, so from all of these statements I was only wanted to clear this fact that Spirits are not a Super Celestial things but only a Celestial Entity, which comes and goes right to his dwelling which is Jupiter (a Planet in the Sky).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:28 am

Why they built Pyramids ?

As I mentioned the reason in the topic “Why we Die”, that Limestone is the carrier of the Spirit of Venus in a very least amount, so this is the only reason that why they built such great Pyramids, yes to induce the powers of Venus in the body by using such a great amount of limestone’s. And this thing I didn’t mention in the method of Reviving the Dead, but I only mentioned there a great vessel of Limestone to lay the corpse, so in short for effecting this change in the body of a corpse, we should to have the same thing in a very large amount as the effect of this Limestone can be seen inside the Pyramids where someone can feel the vital powers of this Venus. And the Specific shape of triangle also helps along with their prayers and prepared quintessence to effect the change as in this shape of triangle the convergence and correspondence of the Stars and Planets will becomes higher to better effect the change in our work.

So the two things I didn’t mention in the method of reviving the dead, which all depends on the practicing Alchemist, first is the right prayer with a right intention, second is fulfilling the need of Venus in the work to empower the Body of the Corpse to accomplish this work by following the way to go Egypt in the search of Pyramid (Giza), or built your own Limestone factory which according to me is the best work to do, if someone don’t be able to find the Art of Alchemy.

About the works of reviving the dead which the Egyptians were practice in the Pyramids, I was read on somewhere that first they used some Preservatives on the body of the corpse (outer Skin), but the writer mentioned this as Preservative but according to the mind of an Adept it was a Quintessence having the coldest properties to spiritualize the body and thus as I already said that Cold can prevent the body to decompose, so according to a common seeker or the words of a common person it can be name as Preservative. Second I was read that they used some red substance which they put in the mouth of the dead king, which was laid over a big vessel of limestone in the Kings Chamber. And somewhere the words were also clarify this fact, that the Red Substance was the Red Stone of the Ancients. And it was also said, that after doing their work to use Preservative and Red substance, they rest the corpse for a whole night, and when the vessel where the corpse was laid again observed by someone, then it always shows to be empty, and further was written that his journey to the spiritual world was started, means they revive the Spiritual part of the body again. This clears the reason that why they feel happy when they built their pyramids, because they knew the secret to revive their body again back to life.

And it also should to be notice that they made Mummy of such bodies who were never be able to get back to their life again, which tells us the failure of their works in the same way, where they were chose the other option to save their body at least from not to decompose anymore.

Is there any alternative to use the Quintessence of Mars and Jupiter in effecting the same thing ?

In place of Quintessence of Mars we can use the Philosophers Stone for this purpose for giving the dose in the mouth of the corpse, but the Quintessence of Mars is a more direct thing to accomplish the same task, Second in place of Quintessence of Jupiter we can use the Quintessence of Tin, but Tin is a dry metal, so for anointing and massage the Quintessence over the body of the corpse, by using the Quintessence of Jupiter is the right, first and last option to effect this change.

We have a record in the history of reviving the dead, which was done by Richard Ingalese on the dead body of his wife, where he used the White Stone. This could be an alternate in place of using the Quintessence of Jupiter, but it is again not the perfect piece of work as accomplished by him, because an Adept can only use this White Stone on the body of a Female, as it belongs to the connection of Moon and Venus, so it can only be use over the body of a Female in either of the conditions to anoint the quintessence of this White Stone over the skin and also to put the Quintessence in the mouth of the dead but it will work only on the body of Female and not on the body of Male, as Richard was also done this work. But using the Quintessence of Jupiter is the perfect way to revive the Spirit of any living creature on earth. Which will be even higher in power in comparison to this White Stone of the Philosophers to induce such a miracle in the body of a corpse.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:19 pm

How we can follow the way of Reviving the Dead in such a complicated cases of death ?

In my all posts I used the word “Connection”, which we can also see in our whole body, as Veins and Arteries. Veins have a blue color and shows the connection of Jupiter towards Mars, and carries the deoxiginated blood and Arteries have a red color and shows the connection of Venus towards Mars and carries the oxiginated blood. So these are the connections via wiring or cabling within our body and conjoining the trinity of Jupiter, Mars and Venus.

So if this connection breaks or any of the body part becomes malfunctioned, so at the very first it should to be corrected, means the main cause of death of a person is so important through a complete medical report. As our whole body is so vulnerable including all the connections and inner body parts, which in our these modern times of medical science we can cure so easily in our body which our old Egyptians never able to cure in those times. So in case of malfunctioning any of the body parts, our Egyptians couldn’t be able to revive the dead again back to his life, and make the Mummy of such bodies to save their traces in this world. If I go through their process of reviving the dead, then it becomes clear that they follow this strategy for those bodies whose death was having the cause of Heart Attack or Heart Failure, so only in this case their Magistery would have been work but in encountering the problems in other cases their Magistry to fulfill this miracle wasn’t work. But in our Medical Science we can find the solution and cure of any of the complex problems relevant to our whole body, and can practice this method of reviving the dead not only in the cases of heart attack or heart failure but also in any of the complex cases of death. So it is needless to say that through Medical we can more better work in Alchemy.

What would be the more modified method in place of Building such a Great Pyramids ?

Allah says in holy scriptures that when he will starts the destruction of the world by taking it towards the new world then Sun will becomes near the earth of the distance of few meters, and through this process the whole earth will becomes red like Copper, then Allah will use this active earth to revive or resuscitate us again. And then ofcourse this Red Earth will not be like of the first with which Allah has created our present bodies, but then the purity and potency of this earth will be even more powerful and vitalizing and till that time our Spirits of Jupiter also have got the highest potency and powers of the Moon which as I already mentioned will adapt the bluish hue. Here I mentioned the Spirit (Jupiter), then it means the other two (Mars and Venus) comprises the Red Earth. So the next form of our body will also be of the same Jupiter, Mars and Venus, but the same things after their Spagery will becomes even more Spiritual and less Corporeal, as when Allah will command this bluish Spirit to have his dwelling in this Red Earth, which Earth was at first comes b/w the Mars and Venus, but now after the conjunction with his Spirit it will separate the Gross (Skeleton) and Subtle (Blood), completely giving both of them a separate form of Mars and Venus, to given us a form of new human beings, so lastly in this next and immortal form we will get the same Venus (Skeleton) in a more vitalizing form which will be like a Red Phosphorescent Metal, in place of this dead white limestone (calcium) which have a very least Spirit in his present state.

So if we able to make the same vitalizing form of Red metallic Venus by using our Art of Alchemy, then we can replace this dead form of Limestone with the powers of our prepared red Venus. And to use our high energy form of Venus we need to first spiritualize it with a thing which is exactly of its like, and then we can follow the way of making the triangle by using this prepared matter which will be like a hut over the body of a corpse to revive him again after using our Preservative and Red substance by bringing this miracle on earth. So we can use this Red Phosphorescent Metallic form of Venus in place of limestone of the Egyptians.

As our old Egyptians used huge pyramids to brings the Spirit of Venus into the corpse of a dead person but we practice the same thing more easily by using the other source where the same Spirit of Venus dwells in a very high amount, so minimizing the quantity of the carrier and not to go in the way where the old Egyptians used the great quantities of 1000 of tons of limestones to only effect a little change in the body of the corpse. But we can make pyramids by using our Venus which is a store house of the same Spirit on earth. Where we will only need some few kg bars to produce such high energies of powers of Venus which they able to converge after making such a great Pyramids.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:03 am

What is called the Magical Mirrors ?

There is a very secret metal of the Adepts, which they called Electrum. It is a white metal, having the properties to connect to the Spiritual world. In most of the horror movies we can see this connection of Mirrors to the Spirits but again like everyone, they are in ignorance because the true Mirrors which having a connection to the Spiritual world, they can only be made by secret metal of the Adepts, and not by using any Silver or Aluminium as how they make Mirrors found in every house. But writer of the movies show their insights by following these points, and add the scenes in the movies as we can see in the Hollywood Movie “Oculus”.

But making the true Magical Mirror of the Adepts, first a Practitioner should to know about the method of making the secret metal Electrum, as Paracelsus, John Dee and others told us, in their alchemical texts, it is a Metal made up of all the 7 metals of the Ancients at the right time, day and month, as Planets corresponds to each metal before bringing the metal for its use in the work, and so the Electrum prepare in the end after a long time, which we use on the pure transparent Glass to plate it on its one side, through this process,…

First pound your prepared metal into a powder, then use very least amount of Philosophers Mercury to resolve the metal as far as it can make a thick solution, then plate it on the one side of your Glass, and slowly heat the plate, to evaporate the Mercury and leave our coarse grains form of Spiritual part of Electrum over the Glass as a plated layer. We can use again our Mercury to remove some extra plating from the sides or the corner and give the mirror a complete perfection like a company brand.

There is a precaution which a person should to follow, before seeing the world through this Mirror, first he should to be aware that now through this Mirror he can see the Spiritual world directly through his eyes, like any supernatural force Jinn, Spirits, ghosts, apparitions and such like. So if the person has a big heart then only in this case he can follow this way to make such a Mirror, and always keep this Mirror covered with some piece of cloth and open it only in the case when he need to use it, or it can be hide through using a cover, made up of leather to keep it safe, as John Dee and Edward Kelly used for their Magical Mirror.

There are some insights which I want to point out here,…

Mirrors are made up of Silica, which having a Planetary charge of Jupiter.

Mercury of the Philosophers through which we resolve our Metal, it is also having the charge of Jupiter.

Secret Metal of the Adepts, “Electrum” when confect through all the 7 metals, it also having the charge of Jupiter.

Spirits of Humans also have a planetary charge of Jupiter.

Our Eyes which we will use to see these Spirits also having the charge of Jupiter.

This is called the Law of Correspondence, which our Adepts were follow to see the other world.

So this Mirror someone can use in the method of Reviving the Dead, where after completing the process the practitioner can see directly through his eyes where our science doesn’t believe that how the Spirit again come back to dwell in the body of the corpse, while chanting the Verses of Holy Scriptures which have a cold nature in bringing this effect before his Eyes.

And to light or illuminate the place nothing can be use which works through Electricity or Fire, but only the Everburning Lamp is the option which will again made up of Jupiter (Tin).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Dead   

Back to top Go down

Reviving the Dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1