The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello all. Newcomer.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ILikeTurtles

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2017-08-19

Hello all. Newcomer. Empty
PostSubject: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Most of us are here for a reason. Most of us already know the prima materia. And even a couple of us may already posses the stone. But that isn't the matter. I have much more intriguing thoughts at play. Some you may have thought of. But one I almost guarantee you have never even considered. I wish to elaborate on this idea with a member who's succeeded in making the stone. I don't wish for help or anything of the sort, just to toy with the idea of creating an entirely new stone. Not one of silver or gold. If you are interested, drop a reply.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:10 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ILikeTurtles

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:48 am

I believe the one true prima materia is the Hebrew vapour that descends from the Heavens and comes to its final resting spot on the Earth. As above so below. With this knowledge alone you may perform miracles. I mean, so many different alchemical texts and pictures throughout civilization depict this. Our stone is made from our philosophical mercury and not the other way around im pretty sure. The red and white stone are made from gold and silver dissolved and coagulated into this elixir respectively. Solve et coagula. Nigredo albedo rubedo. I believe I have a very decent and sound understanding of the process. I'm no layman, but I have much to learn I will not deny that.
Back to top Go down
ILikeTurtles

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:54 am

I'm not claiming to have all the answers, I'm a humble person and will accept being wrong and take guidance where it is needed. But that's not what I want to discuss. I want to evoke thought processes. That's why I'm here. OK all, here goes.

Last edited by ILikeTurtles on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ILikeTurtles

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 10:07 am

Ok Traveller. I want to make an entirely new stone. Not one of the colour white or red. But one of emerald, if possible of course. See, we're all familiar with the emerald tablets of Thoth correct? The imperishable "emerald tablets" we all know and love that we draw the whole alchemical art from the first two lines of text represented on it. Now, what can't seem to get out of my head is, that when you take this imperishable tablet, and place it in our universal solvent, what would happen?? Would our philosophical mercury win and dissolve this substance as all the legend hypes up it should be able to do? Or will somehow, someway this indestructible tablet not be affected by our secret fire? If it is dissolved into our substance then we can continue the process and coagulate this into a stone correct? See my true end goal is not just to retire into paradise with my stone. No, my true end goal is to be able to alchemically create the same substance the emerald tablets are made out of. I mean Thoth made these tablets correct? He is the father of our whole art, so it would only make sense that he knew how to alchemically create this substance. But, the question remains. Who wins in a fight, the emerald tablet, or our universal solvent?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 11:50 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ILikeTurtles

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:06 pm

I am interested in glaubers process. And I will happily accept any and all information on it. I'm familiar with his salts made from GW. But my question is simple, I am not asking of an emerald coloured stone. I am simply asking what do YOU think will happen when an emerald tablet, which said to be an imperishable substance, is placed in our universal solvent, said to dissolve anything without violence.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:19 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ILikeTurtles

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 2:00 pm

A higher vapor descends continually from Heaven to Earth. The land that our Water gives us contains the astral Spirit since it is its seed. You must take water from air. Earth from water and then fire from earth.

Last edited by ILikeTurtles on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 2:19 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 3:10 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:46 am

Hi Traveler of ILikeTurtles

ILikeTurtles your way of hypothesis
It seems interesting you might be able to deepen your ideas in what they consist of as well as asked you Traveler Can you answer it would be very interesting to deepen your ideas all together?
.................................................. .................................................. ..............

Hi dear Traveler and very very interesting what you say Traveler ok uriina human is the matter and the wrong and dangerous way i nb are super agree on that
and you say more

But the uriina matter even if it is total disgusting and wrong
butthe Glauber is the only one who knows how to work the right way uriina and reading Glauber well understands that too

Agree Glauber is a true alchemist means was a great truth

But then what is the way and the right thing?
To be replaced by disgusting uriina and that is not the disgusting uriina?

And this correct material to use ?
By what realm comes the meteoric astral? perhaps ? Various waters? Rain dew snow? And what realm prepare the magnet to attract sm then?

What is the matter for starting right without using the disgusting uriina tha is total wrong as matter ?

so that are the correct matter to start ??

My best regards alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::here the original italian ;;;;;;;;;;;;

hi Traveller e ILikeTurtles

ILikeTurtles la tua via che tu ipotizzi
pare interessante potresti approfondire le tue idee in cosa consistono come anche ti ha chiesto Traveller ?n puoi rispondere sarebbe molto interessante approfondire le tue idee tutti assieme
..................................................................................................................

Hi caro Traveller e molto molto interessante cio che tu affermi Traveller ok uriina umana è la materia e la via sbagliata e pericolosa io nb sono super d'accordo su cio
ma seppur lìurina è la materia totalmente disgusting e sbagliata
il Glauber è l'unico che la sa lavorare nel modo giusto l'uriina e leggendo Glauber ben si comprende anche cio d'accordo Glauber è un mezzo alchimista vero era un grande vero

ok ma allora quale è la via e materia giusta ?
da sostituire all'urina e che non è l'urina ?

e questa corretta materia da che regno proviene l'astrale meteorico forse ? acque varie ? piovana rugiada neve ? e da che regno si preparare il magnete per attirare poi lo sm ?

da che materia partire giusta senza dunque usare la disgustosa urina ?

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
ILikeTurtles

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 3:26 am

No I do not use actual GW. I'm sorry for getting back to you so late. Many people have invented chemical processes (e.g. the white stone of GW) that they have gathered from reading one or two alchemical texts and taking the writings and metaphors literally. I do not recognize GW as our prima materia and see it as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
ILikeTurtles

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 3:37 am

-_-
Back to top Go down
Alch3mist

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:41 am

ILikeTurtles wrote:
Most of us are here for a reason. Most of us already know the prima materia. And even a couple of us may already posses the stone. But that isn't the matter. I have much more intriguing thoughts at play. Some you may have thought of. But one I almost guarantee you have never even considered. I wish to elaborate on this idea with a member who's succeeded in making the stone. I don't wish for help or anything of the sort, just to toy with the idea of creating an entirely new stone. Not one of silver or gold. If you are interested, drop a reply.

Hello Friend, welcome to the Forum.

Please check your PM, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all. Newcomer.   Hello all. Newcomer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all. Newcomer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: