Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:02 am

Traveller wrote:
As elemental Chemistry belongs to everything on Earth, or above the earth, so there are some chemical reactions which can give to the student a good information, which I found during my search in this way, where I also spent my larger time in these chemicals to see that how nature works on different things, and definitely all of them have a significant meanings hidden behind the scene.

1. Aqua Regia: Hoke states 4 fluid ounces HCl + 1 fluid ounce HNO3 dissolves 1 troy ounce gold. This is equivalent to 3.8 mL HCl + 0.95 ml HNO3 per gram of gold.

2. Poor Man's AR: 8 oz Sodium Nitrate (aka Subzero) + 480 ml water + 960 ml Muriatic Acid plus heat.

3. Clorox Method: (4 Parts Muriatic + 1 Part Clorox) (added in small increments). Used to dissolve gold foils and powder. Drop gold with SMB, NO urea needed.

4. Acid Peroxide: (2 Parts Muriatic Acid + 1 Part 3% Hydrogen Peroxide) Dissolves base metals, slowly dissolves gold when heated. If gold is present drop with SMB, NO urea needed.

7. Gold Precipitation: (28.3 grams Sodium Meta Bisulfite (aka Storm Precipitant or Stump out) + 240 ml Water). Used to drop gold from gold bearing solutions.

Na2S2O5  +  H2O  -----  3NaHSO3 + 2HAuCl4  +  3H2O  -----  3NaHSO4  +  8HCl  +  2Au

Add 65 grams to 100 ml water for saturated solution. Add to pregnant solution until stannous chloride test on solution is negative for gold.

Other Reactions for Gold Precipitation:

2H(AuCl4)aq  +  3SO2(g)  +  6H2O   -----   2Au(s)  +  3H2SO4 (aq)  +  8HCl (aq)

2H(AuCl4)aq  +  3H2C2O4(aq)  +  2Au(s)  +  8HCl(aq)  +  6CO2(g)

2H(AuCl4)aq  +  6NaOH(aq)  +  3H2O2(aq)   -----   2Au(s)  +  6H2O  +  3O2(g)  +  2HCl(aq) + 6NaCl(aq)

H(AuCl4)aq  +  3FeSO4(aq)   -----   Au(s)   +   Fe2(SO4)3(aq)   +  FeCl3(aq)   +   HCl(aq)

8. Stannous Chloride Tester: Used to test solutions for precious metals. Made by dissolving metallic tin in hot muriatic acid. Loses strength when stored. Made by adding 1-2 grams of powdered tin to 30 mL of HCl. Heat until fizzing starts. A little extra undissolved tin powder helps the solution keep for longer. Keep air out of container when stored to extend life.

Positive color test as follows:
Purple/Black color is Gold in solution, the darker the spot the more Gold.
Yellow/Brown that turns to Blue-Green after 30 seconds indicates Palladium in solution, the darker the spot the more Palladium.
Orange/Brown color is Platinum in solution, the darker the spot the more Platinum.

9. Neutralizing by Urea: (8 oz Urea + 480 mL Water). Used to neutralize excess nitric acid in AR process before dropping gold with SMB. Add until solution doesn't fizz and pH reaches 1 +/- 0.4.

5. Inquartation Acid: Dilute Nitric Acid (1 part water + 1 part 70% Nitric Acid). Used to inquart, dissolve base metals, dissolves palladium, and dissolves silver.
Hoke states 4-6 pounds of concentrated nitric acid dissolves 1 pound of base metals.
NOTE: 5 pounds of 70% nitric = 1.41 sp.gr. which is 1610 mL or 0.425 gallons. This equates as (1610 ml equals to 454 gm) or (3.55 ml equals to per gram).

Inquartation Metallic Alloy: (3 parts base metal (Silver preferred) + 1 part Gold). Dissolved in hot dilute nitric acid. Powder/Honeycomb that remains is Gold and higher PGM's if present in source material. Left over liquid contains Silver, base metals, and Palladium if present in original alloy.

6. Reverse Electroplating: (1 cup 96%+ Sulfuric + 1/8 tsp glycerin (optional). Used as electrolyte in electrolytic cell along with a small amount of glycerin. Effective on medium to large gold plated items. With specially designed anodes and cathodes large batches of smaller plated items can be processed. Not used for Gold filled or karat jewelry.
Use until acid is saturated with black powder typically 12-24 hours of operation. Sink any floating black powder, let settle overnight, pour off bulk of acid for reuse, and dilute remaining acid with 4 parts water.

10. Elemental Silver: Silver Chloride white precipitate can be converted to silver metal with lye and karo syrup or HCl and Aluminium foil or by using very dilute (10%) H2SO4 and an Aluminum or Zinc stirring rod. For 1 tr.oz. of silver metal makes from 41.5 grams of silver chloride, it takes about 20 grams of sodium hydroxide, 13.3 mL of light Karo syrup, and 133 mL of water.

11. Dropping Gold: Butyl DiGlyme or DiButyl Carbitol (C12H26O3 or BDG or DBC), Organic solvent that combines with Auric Chloride and is insoluble in water based solutions. Separates from water based solutions as an upper phase (layer). After washing with dilute HCl gold is dropped as flakes using Oxalic Acid. Can be used on AR solution without neutralizing excess nitric acid.

12. Dropping Palladium: DimethylGlyoxime (CH3C(NOH)C(NOH)CH3 or DMG), Organic solid that combines with Palladium to form canary yellow crystals. Dissolve 1 gram in 25 mL of alcohol and add to 75 ml of hot water. Test with a single drop of DMG solution in a test tube sample of suspected palladium acid solution. In a minute or less you will see a yellow suspension of crystals if palladium is present.

13. Schwerter's Silver Tester: Add 20 grains of potassium dichromate (K2Cr2O7) to 30 mL of 35% Nitric Acid. Test by applying a single drop to clean silver surface.

Here's an alternate method for making the silver test solution:
1. Dissolve Potassium Dichromate salt in 8mL of distilled water in a glass container. Add crystals until no more salt will dissolve in the liquid.
2. Add 25mL of 70% Nitric Acid
3. Store in a small bottle.

Apply a drop of Schwerter's Solution to the test piece.
The color reaction of the solution with the metal will be as follows:
Brass - Dark Brown
Copper - Brown
Nickel - Blue
Palladium - None
Gold - None
Silver Pure - Bright Red
Silver .925 - Dark Red
Silver .800 - Brown
Silver .500 - Green
Lead - Yellow
Tin – Yellow

Hi Traveller! Thanks for sharing.

Have you used the 'Clorox Method' before?

If so, how did you proceed after dissolving the gold in the solution?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:23 am

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:55 am

Traveller wrote:
In the Clorox method, after the dissolution, Gold can be precipitated by using the SMB solution, but it works when the solution is pure, which means it will show more yellowish color for most of the Gold present in Solution than other metals.

But I recently heard that there is a new method discovered which involves the use of two simple powders, dissolved in common distilled water, which altogether make up a 90 % solution of Water, along with the 10 % of two chemicals, first I saw was a light yellow color and other was of white color. This simple solution having a tendency to dissolve only the Gold after leaving all the base metals intact. But when I will have time, I will be happy to undertake this mystery. And I want to see that how this is happening in a simple solution mostly composed of common Water.

I have added this information because for me the real Alchemy starts with Metallugy and Refining, and then through Prospecting and Mineralogy, these things carrying the foundation to understand our Alchemy. I have spent my larger time in these things, and I also remember a very good person “LeoRetilus” on other site, who had a 40 years of experience in this branch of Mineralogy and Refining, and so his posts were always intrigue me, that through their help I was more deeply understand our Alchemy. And today with the help of God, I can describe anything happening in the chemical reactions, or minerals decocting under the Earth or nature is working through the sky. In fact on this I say, everything has its own reason, and that’s why that thing is happening in Nature. Glauber in his writings made more Silver and Platinum group metals in place of Gold, and as in those days there were no chemical analysis of the metals, so he considered the PGMs as Silver, his experiments in this way, tells us about the foundation of PGMs, where he used such a thing which is called the mother mineral of such precious metals, and also these PGMs are found under the Earth with these Minerals. That’s why I said, that to extract and to gain knowledge from the useful works of Glauber is not a simple thing, because he has worked on thousands of things, so his writings can be a good store house for more value-able information for a successful Alchemist to find and discover new things.

Refiners say, that the precipitate or solution of Rhodium, shows a more reddish color, then the precipitate or solution of other metals, and Platinum and Palladium shows a more yellowish or Orange color, then the precipitate or solution of other metals. All the 5 originates from the 2 Mothers, but through Alchemy with the help of the writings of Glauber we can produce these precious metals so easily.

Glauber made huge amounts of Electrum from copper and iron, and then he treated the mother mineral with this prepared metal, to draws out more of the Silver and less Gold. But if an Artist know that how by the help of Alchemy the same work can be replicated in a more better way, then he can discover a far higher secrets of Nature, without using the Stone of the Philosophers. In the same way, any metal can be produce by replicating the methods, which are progressing under earth or over the earth.

Fulcanelli was once transmuted such a considerable amount of Uranium by using his Philosophers Stone, because he was fermented his Stone by using the Uranium in place of Gold, but in Minerology there are many secrets, where we can acknowledge ourselves that how to replicate the same long processes of Nature by the help of Alchemy, and also without using the Philosophers Stone. So of course these 4 Sciences can give to a student of the Art, a new ways to discover his Alchemy.

Indeed!

Minerology and metallurgy are both interesting. I believe many of the old pseudo-alchemists found this field of study the most intriguing. What gets me though, is that most of these processes, when it's all said and done, actually give you LESS gold than you started with! To me that is unprofitable, but it is definitely a means of study nonetheless.

Using lesser metals, such as silver, have you ever been able to produce more gold than the price of silver used, making the work profitable?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:17 am

Traveller wrote:

Fulcanelli was once transmuted such a considerable amount of Uranium by using his Philosophers Stone, because he was fermented his Stone by using the Uranium in place of Gold, y.

Uranium?? Where in Fulcanelli's treatise does he even suggest that he uses uranium?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:47 am

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 am

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Traveller wrote:
No he didn't use Uranium, but fermented his prepared Stone by using the Uranium, and in this way he successfully transmuted a larger quantity of common Lead into Uranium.

And this I was read in the writings of Frater Albertus, that when he was gone to meet with one of the Fulcanelli's Student, who told him this real story, and so Frater Albertus added this in his writings of "Alchemica" or "Parachemy" I think.

It was a very interesting story, and I must say that you should to read this one, and you will be very much intrigue by what Fulcanelli is doing in this real Transmutation and also how the Frater Albertus is telling this, his style to write this story is more fascinated. And unfortunately I had erased all that data which I had collected from the writings of the Adepts, and why I did this, reason of this may be someone realize one day.  Very Happy

The story was a little different than that:

"It was autumn of 1937 at the Castle de Lere, near Bourges, when its owner Pierre de Lesseps in the presence of a chemist, geologist and two physicist friends watched intensely as a man by the name of Fulcanelli took half a pound of common lead in a molten state and put into it an unknown substance. Shortly, it was transmuted into gold. When asked what this substance was or what it contained to bring about this change in the metal, he would only mention offhandedly that it was derived from ferrous pyrite (fool's gold), a ferrous sulphide, FeS2.
"He also transmuted 100 grams of silver into uranium. The astonished witnesses, who had watched very carefully and had previously thoroughly examined the ingredients used by the alchemist, for such he was, re-examined, as well, his end products. They all had to concede to this phenomenon of transmution of one metal into another."

It was a story related by Canseliet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:00 am

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:42 am

There is some information which is off topic, but might relates to a persons good Health...

Health wrote:

Green Tea

The package should have a polyphenol percentage of about 90% to 95%.

Look for products with a lot of catechins, antioxidants and the essential nutrients.

Top brands of green tea extracts:
Pro Health
Life Extension
Prima Force

Athletic Greens uses over 75 ingredients and is specially formulated with cocoa, green tea extract and carrot root powder to help your body boost its energy and absorb more of the nutrients from the food you already eat.

Smoking

Tobacco is a health gift from God!

When practiced in moderation, smoking can load you up with health benefits you never imagined possible. By “moderation,” I mean smoking smart.

Let’s face it – three packs a day might do you in after enough years.

But by knowing what to smoke and how much, you can enjoy the proven health benefits of tobacco, including its ability to prevent heart disease, control your weight and even reduce the risks of Alzheimer’s disease and certain cancers!

Tobacco smoke may alleviate heart attacks and stroke!

If any patient of mine was ever concerned about cardiovascular health, I’d let them know that one of my favorite prescriptions is 3 delicious cigars a day.

* Low levels of carbon monoxide may actually help victims of heart attacks and strokes
* Smokers have a better chance of surviving angioplasty surgery
* Small doses of nicotine help produce new blood vessel growth around blocked arteries

Smoking can protect your brain!
It’s true—study after study proves that smoking can:

* Slash your risk of Alzheimer’s – studies show that not smoking could actually increase your risk of Alzheimer’s
* Stop Parkinson’s dead in its tracks – researchers have learned that smokers are 73% less likely to develop Parkinson’s
* Improve your memory and concentration – the right dose of nicotine can keep your mind sharp as a tack

Japanese men, who are twice as likely to smoke as American men, not only live longer but also remarkably, have lower rates of lung cancer! Hmmmm...they smoke more AND live longer? Smoking can actually prevent cancer! While excessive smoking can and will lead to cancer in certain scenarios, for the most part it has nothing to do with it. In fact, smoking may actually help PREVENT certain types of cancers, including thyroid, breast and skin....

About smoking I am confused, but in our relatives two persons have died because of heart attack, and both never smoked in their life. As the Doctor is advising in the above Article sounds true, but I don't know that why they always give such Cautions that smoking is injurious to health, I think because, they want to say, that excess in everything is bad, but in small amounts tobacco can bring some good effects.

As an Alchemist I very well know that what he is talking about, and I can also tell him, that why it is happening that the more amount of Carbon Dioxide or can be said that Low levels of Carbon Monoxide in Blood helps to lower the risk of Heart Attack. As I mentioned in the thread of Modern Science, where I was agreed that science have discovered and further will more discover new things, but they will never be able to understand that why the things are happening in Nature like this, which answer only the science of Alchemy can give to them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Traveller wrote:
it was in one of the Frater Albertus book "The Alchemist of the Rocky Mountains" and there he mentioned the details about this story. And yes he transmuted Silver into Uranium, but in the mentioned book of Frater Albertus, he wrote all the details relating to Fulcanelli. Did you read this book ?

No, the book is incredibly expensive, although I have his Handbook. There is a PDF online with an excerpt from the book which included the information about the uranium.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:26 pm

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:29 am

PulvisRubeus wrote:
Traveller wrote:
it was in one of the Frater Albertus book "The Alchemist of the Rocky Mountains" and there he mentioned the details about this story. And yes he transmuted Silver into Uranium, but in the mentioned book of Frater Albertus, he wrote all the details relating to Fulcanelli. Did you read this book ?

No, the book is incredibly expensive, although I have his Handbook. There is a PDF online with an excerpt from the book which included the information about the uranium.

English Alchemist Boyle also created a shiny metal that no one knew what it was and extremely heavy. It was in big demand and he sold loads of it to merchants. They now believe this was platinum which he made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:28 am

Traveller wrote:

Great, so did you understand that what the little rosicrosian treatise is telling us, and there is in this book also mentioned about a very special theory that where he says, that all the other 6 colors originates from Indigo which is a seventh color, which according to him, represents the Mercury of the Philosophers. And through 6 colors he meant the 6 metals of the ancients, so it was a very good insight which given in this book, that how all the metallic spirits dwells in the Mercury as Indigo, may be it represents the "Spirit of the Universe" Universal Spirit.

I remember reading long ago that absolutely pure iron (difficult to attain) has a purplish color. The red tint was instrumental to the alchemists in changing their white to red. However, the red did not necessarily come from the metals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:41 am

frankjames wrote:

English Alchemist Boyle also created a shiny metal that no one knew what it was and extremely heavy. It was in big demand and he sold loads of it to merchants. They now believe this was platinum which he made.

I thought he just found it, not created it. He mentions it in his "The Sceptical Chymist", 1661:

"I myself have seen a lump of Oar not long since digged up, in whose stony part there grew, almost like trees, divers parcels though not of gold, yet of (what perhaps Mineralists will more wonder at) another metal which seemed to be very pure or unmixt with any heterogeneous substances, and were some of them as big as my finger, if not bigger. But upon observations of this kind, though perhaps I could, yet I must not at present dwell any longer".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:55 am

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:34 pm

To illuminate these minor works, I am all about to show to others, that except of our real Alchemy there is a way, where we can find our lower works of Alchemy, but maybe after inspiring their right meanings these works will take the practitioner towards a higher realm.

So who are looking for putrefaction as “Basics” right, so these Minor works may lead to them on the right way, to find the real Alchemy, but again the fact is that until the Art is not handed by a true Adept it will never be flourish to another hands. And still if someone feel that only the intelligent and prudent seem to find the Keys, then I say, that I have already seen such like highly intelligent and prudent guys, who after searching in this Art and practicing in their own chosen way, was like treading in the feets of others.

Exactly as I mentioned a very simple thing above, which was all about that how the low level of carbon monoxide in blood helps to lower the risk of heart attack. Only 1 short line is enough to answer this mystery, but if we ask about its reason to a highly educated person of our modern time like PHD who educate students in Colleges and Universities, and even to the Doctors and Surgeons who run the Hospitals, then they also can’t be able to give this answer, and I still say that if someone give this Answer then I will consider myself a puffer that what I have is a common knowledge. And this is the reason that why I call others sometime “Baby”, but it doesn’t mean that I am assuming them as a girlfriend but I was all about to tell them that they are Kids.

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Traveller wrote:

And PulvisRubues, what you said in your previous post, is really inspiring, which exactly represents your username, but the very similar thing Merelle in Mysteries of Alchemy also mentioned.

Regards.

Yes, I'm intimately familiar with the Merelle work, actually before it even became available as an English translation online more than a decade ago. Do you know the "red dust/powder", Traveller?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:39 am

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:31 am

Traveller wrote:
first you tell me, if you are intimately familiar with the Merelle work, then was she likely to be inspired by the writings of Glauber ?

I have never read all of Glauber's massive writings. However, true alchemy is alchemy, and if the writings are true then whatever true alchemists write, should be inspired by the writings of other true alchemists. Many suggest dozens, if not hundreds of different paths to the Stone, but in theory there should only be one or two, although there could be some variations in the details of the process. The one way involves the longer "wet" path, while the other involves the much shorter "dry' path. One other thing to keep in mind is that many alchemists only wrote about "particulars", and not the path to the Stone. Particulars lead to very small amounts of transmutation, but it often involves more cost than the outcome. From what I have read of Glauber, he seems to be focused mostly (if not entirely) on particulars. it's still related to alchemy and can be a good learning approach, but it is not true alchemy.

Quote :

There are many kinds of red dust/powder, vulgar and of the philosophers, but of the philosophers they named it in their books as sometimes Cinnabar, sometimes Minium, sometimes earth of Mars as George Ripley mentioned but I don’t know that which one you are talking about, vulgar or of the philosophers or of the third kind which was out of the approach of the philosophers, because I realized in my search that there are 3 kinds of earth.

You are right - there are many red powders involved in alchemy, and some of them are only symbols related to the real philosophical powders. There are also different stages of the red powder, each of which has a different symbolic name in alchemy. The ultimate red powder is the final crystalline transmutation powder at various stages of multiplication.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:01 pm

What is the difference b/w Wine and Milk, can Milk is converted to Wine or Wine into Milk, answer is No. As Wine belongs to the Plants Kingdom, and Milk to the Animals Kingdom both of them have different nature and brings different effects on us. So the same example you can apply on the Stone of the Philosophers, it is called Universal Medicine, but when I searched so far and deep, then I realize that there are many things which are most important but this Universal Medicine wouldn’t have the ability to effect this change, which only the Particulars having the ability to do, as I mentioned in my thread of 5 Pillars. And why I mentioned there other 4 along with the Universal Medicine, because these 4 can perform such things which powers doesn’t manifest from the Universal, and this is the reason that who rely on the Universal Medicine of the Ancients he will face the same things as what happened with all of our ancient philosophers. Furthermore according to the above example, in my simple words I can tell you, that Universal Medicine of the Ancients their red Philosophers Stone, have the same nature or made up from the same thing, with which common Spirit of Wine has been made, which cannot take the place of the common Milk.

In more simple words I tell you, that Universal Panacea of the Philosophers (their Aurum Potabile), having the ability to eradicate all the disorders which belongs to our Body (below the neck), but which disorders belongs to our Head (above the neck) these things can only be cure by using the Argentum Potabile of the Philosophers.

And if the Universal Medicine can also cure every problem which belongs to the head, then for the beauty of the skin, only the white medicine works his best, so there are such like many things which I found in other particulars especially the things which belongs out of our body.

And Glauber was not worked on the Particulars but the field he discovered I call it Minor Works.

Regards.
Salaam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:14 am

Traveller wrote:
...What is the difference b/w Wine and Milk, can Milk is converted to Wine or Wine into Milk, answer is No. As Wine belongs to the Plants Kingdom, and Milk to the Animals Kingdom both of them have different nature and brings different effects on us. So the same example you can apply on the Stone of the Philosophers, it is called Universal Medicine.

...Universal Panacea of the Philosophers (their Aurum Potabile), having the ability to eradicate all the disorders which belongs to our Body (below the neck), but which disorders belongs to our Head (above the neck) these things can only be cure by using the Argentum Potabile of the Philosophers. And if the Universal Medicine can also cure every problem which belongs to the head, then for the beauty of the skin, only the white medicine works his best, so there are such like many things which I found in other particulars especially the things which belongs out of our body.

Have you had the chance to experience any of these effects yourself?

Which did you find to be the strongest?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Chemistry   

Back to top Go down

Elemental Chemistry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1