The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5 Pillars of Alchemy

Go down 
+2
Schmildvich
Traveller
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

5 Pillars of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 4:21 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 10:11 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 11:05 am

over

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 9:09 am

over

Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 10:05 pm

Traveller wrote:
This is what I call Alchemy, and there is no any secret which is still left in this world

Would you agree that what you call Alchemy differs from the established Masters of the past?

In what way do you find your Alchemy superior?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 3:33 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 4:58 am

over

Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 11:05 am

Traveller wrote:
...In place of asking questions on my posted words you can also try to show your education in this field.

But this is not how I work.

I am not a Teacher, nor am I very educated. I am just a normal guy like you seeking understanding. I have no desire to disprove anything; just looking to spur fruitful discussion from those who know about Alchemy.

Traveller wrote:
...you can comment on this only when you have something better than that, or you can prove that what I posted is a wrong information.

I will comment when I please, although I will take your suggestion into consideration.  bounce

The thing is though...when I or anyone else attempts to show you anything you quickly get so childish and defensive. It is hard to have a genuine conversation with you. It appears you are only interested in "teaching" and not in any way interested in discussing anything with anyone here.

Traveller wrote:
...you are looking more like a gambler, who don’t have any education in this field plus no achievements...

...So my friend if you really want to post something on my words, than at the very first you should to be on the same level, where you can show me your education and through it you can comment on my each word.

The only one claiming some type of superior education or grandiose achieves is you, Traveller. I have made no such claims. Again, I just another random guy on the internet, while you on the other hand seem to be so sure of yourself (yet have nothing to back up any of your words based only in theory).

Traveller wrote:
...Anyways come back on to the basics, what happened to the mystery of Silica, to use it as a Prima Materia, did you find your superior mind on this fact, which makes up almost whole of our crust ?

No, why don't you educate me?

Traveller wrote:
    ...in the very initial stages to start this journey of Alchemy I found a very short piece of work where any beginner of this Art, can put his steps forward by following this method and this is again which I call Jupiter....I am scared to show my results in this way, because it is a very short work but much superior which has a long history in our native land.

It is hard to show something that you haven't actually done yourself, isn't it?

This is not something of fear ("being scared"), but rather an impossibility of presenting something to the public which you have not done.

One needs to begin the Work before revealing any kind of breakthrough process, imo.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 11:23 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 11:36 am

Traveller wrote:
...About the mentioned work I cannot say anything because it is one of the highest secret of the philosophers, and I have done this work many times.

What have you been able to accomplish?

Traveller wrote:
...What you are looking, I can tell you that you will not find.

Well, that is certainly becoming more and more apparent every time I read the posts here on this website. The only thing I am looking for is fruitful discussion. You are right, it is hard to find anyone interested in discussing Alchemy online.

Traveller wrote:
...Its very hard for me that how I free up my time to post and write the answers on your posted words, I think its better that you spend your time more in finding out the basics about Alchemy in place of eating my brain or my time on asking different stupid questions.

I appreciate the suggestions!

Something to keep in mind, a quote that I think speaks volumes (especially in this case) is:

"There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers."
-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 11:48 am

over

Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:29 pm

We're all children in this life. Would you tell a child that his questions about the sun are stupid questions? Why is the sky blue... sounds like a good question to me.

Sometimes the simplest of things require a hard answer, and complicated things only needed a simple answer... like this art of Alchemy.
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Traveller since you're the author of this thread, my question is for you Smile

Under your impression, 99% of the past authors were not true adepts, why should one read their books if they did not understand what they were talking about?

In your opinion, where should one look in hopes of discovering the Philosophers' Stone?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:05 pm

over

Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:13 pm

Traveller wrote:
tAlchemist wrote:
In your opinion, where should one look in hopes of discovering the Philosophers' Stone?

Well actually I was showing in these posted words my hard labor in finding this Art, but again the words are absolutely true, and the answer is, that Philosophers definitely achieved the right way of preparing the Philosophers Mercury (so we have to look in their writings for this information) but after this how to confect a philosophers stone, this information only the adepts less than 1% were accomplished, which names I was mentioned in my post of 12 great adepts.

Hope this will somewhere provide you an answer but in case if you have a proper understanding of the works of these 12 great adepts.

What if one didn't have access to books in the time of the ancient Philosophers? I doubt Google was available Razz, and I could only imagine how scarce the information was back then.

Does information only come through books or are there other ways of learning how to complete the stone?

I think somewhere you mentioned that Allah revealed to you something (correct me if I'm wrong) But why would Allah reveal anything if knowledge is only obtained through reading books?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:24 pm

over

Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Traveller wrote:
tAlchemist wrote:
Does information only come through books or are there other ways of learning how to complete the stone?

Yes very good question and I know this is the second time you are asking this, and I was also about to answer on the first time you asked, but then because of the conversations on the works of Glauber I didn't able to give this answer.

So you are right in this when you said, "google was not available at that time", it is exactly as I found this Art, and which was at the very first like this, that "how such a thing comes in the mind of the Philosophers that where they discovered such a thing", so I started my journey from there, when I am telling you the truth that my computer had a problem and it was not working or not available for me for 6 months, and also why I didn't repair it shortly, I don't know, and then I found the Art of Alchemy from starting my journey from the very basics of Alchemy and now where I am as much knowledgeable where I can challenge to any highly educated person in this world, that what I have accomplished it is not a common knowledge at all, where I can give the answer of any question regarding the happening things in Nature inside the mines, or outside or above the earth, which I able to accomplish only through my hard labor in finding out this mysterious Art.

Okay so If I understand correctly, your answer is ''yes'' to their being other avenues of learning, right?

Without the internet, do you have any advice for seekers who don't have access to much books or the internet? There's some pretty poor countries and environments out there that don't have access to this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:50 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 2:24 pm

*deleted* Razz

Last edited by tAlchemist on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bored)
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Traveller wrote:
...I found the Art of Alchemy from starting my journey from the very basics of Alchemy and now where I am as much knowledgeable where I can challenge to any highly educated person in this world.

...what I have accomplished it is not a common knowledge at all, where I can give the answer of any question regarding the happening things in Nature inside the mines, or outside or above the earth, which I able to accomplish only through my hard labor in finding out this mysterious Art.

Being that you can hardly/do not answer the even most simple questions regarding our Art, your work, and what you have accomplished, I find it extremely hard to believe that you can "challenge" any highly educated person much less have fruitful discussion with anyone.

If you can't have a mature conversation with us lowly mortals here, how can you expect to discuss anything with someone who knows more than us?

You claim to have "higher knowledge", so I will ask you again openly, what have you been able to accomplish?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 12:48 am

over

Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 9:51 am

Traveller wrote:
so if about this basic theory you don't know anything, then how can I make a fruitful discussion with you.

Answering basic questions is a good way to start...
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 10:46 pm

over

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 8:03 am

over

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:28 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   5 Pillars of Alchemy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 Pillars of Alchemy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next