View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Traveller wrote:
...Philosophers always try to mention the different quotes from the Turba Philosophorum, so it is a very important collection of writings of the Adepts where lies hidden many secrets.

...And my discovery of Jupiter somewhere having his origins in this very useful text...

...This is called Art...

...Some few years ago, I was met with a person who told me, that there is a man who found this Art and he was applying a red jelly type of material on common Lead, by using a peacock's feather and putting a cross mark on the metal then simply through melting and after giving a forging heat for sometime he was changing it into a very good Silver and that person also told me, that when he took his prepared Silver to the Goldsmith then he never even try to check it, as he was already aware of the quality of his Silver. This story is very famous in our native city, where by using his tincture of Jupiter, he was made such a great amounts of Silver, on which story of a great Artist the peoples often talks here. There may be a confusion comes in the mind of others.

YES!! The "Turba Philosophorum" is an excellent resource!

Another great compendium is also the "Rosarium Philosophorum" and "Ripley Reviv'd".

From these three books alone one can learn everything of our Art without obscurity.

What exactly is your Jupiter discovery? Do you not believe that Jupiter is merely a term used to denominate a certain appearance of our Matter?

Have you seen this red jelly yourself?

Traveller wrote:
...If someone expect the accomplishments from others, than I ask, do they expect that such like things can be written openly, as I claim that we don’t find the word of “Art” in all the writings of the adepts because all of them either hide the true Art or they didn’t discover the true Art.

...Like in a short book of Mary Prophetessa, she talks in a very ambiguous words about White and Red gum, which philosophers never mentioned such a thing in all of their writings...

...There is a very huge volume attributed to Artist Elias “Theatrum Chemicum Brittanicum” which is more like the Turba Philosophorum, where is mentioned only the words of Philosophy, which is a compilation of the texts of the philosophers, but nowhere in this long collection of words, Elias tells us his secret, which he hides and never intend to reveal it in his whole big Volume. I myself read this long collection of writings of the philosophers many times, but nowhere able to find where Elias guided us towards the discovery of his light...

...In the same way if we read the book of Arnold de villa Nova, then he mentioned there only the words of air, fire, water and earth, to represent different philosophical things in his different stages of operation which is again very hard to understand and in the book of Frederich Gauldus there he also hides his work of philosophy behind the word of Air-Salt. And Eugenius Philalethes in his magical writings again adopts the words of high Philosophy, which big volume of all of his writings, I have read many times which again seems to represent something out of this World. But there are many secrets which only a person who having a deep philosophical eye and proper understanding of Nature can extract....

...Now if we come out of these philosophers who only mentioned their works in Philosophy, then we read some of the Alchemists like Albertus, Hollandus, Paracelsus, Basilius who in their writings were gone too practical after coming out of the basic philosophy of the very ancient philosophers, and in result in their high practical works they made such mistakes that without correcting them a true work of philosophy cannot be so easily accomplish....

What books have you been reading!? The term "Art" is used in nearly every Alchemy treatise ever written. Of course such things can be written openly, although it is up to the poster to decide whether to post it with veiled speech or not. It seems pride is what gets in the way of most Seekers.

Mary The Prophetess was not the only to speak of this "White Gum" or "Red Gum". Many other Sages wrote of such as well. These "gums" signify a specific [late] Stage of our Matter. Mary The Prophetess wrote rather obscurely, but Ripley was more open about such "hidden secrets"...Philalethes, Paracelsus, Geber, and Boerhaave all write about such "gum" too.

Elias The Artist did not write or have anything to do with "Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum". Many authors are part of this compendium who include Norton, Ripley, Geoffrey Chaucer, Dastin, and more...

"Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum. Containing Severall Poetical Pieces of our Famous English Philosophers, who have written the Hermetique Mysteries in their owne Ancient Language. Faithfully Collected into one Volume, with Annotations thereon" was compiled by Elias Ashmole (who published many other great books!)...but not Elias The Artist...which is where I believe your misunderstanding lies.

Arnold de villa Nova, Philalethes, and Gauldi all wrote esoterically. Their words were not meant to be taken literally or at face-value. One must comprehend the spirit of their works in order to understand the meaning behind the superficially presented words. Starting the Great Work is a wonderful place to begin learning what they were writing about!

Hollandus, Albert The Great, Paracelsus, and Valentine also wrote in veiled speech. The way they composed their works was by means of an acroamatic cipher. This is the first step needed to understand and comprehend the meaning of what these men wrote. There simply is no way around this.

Traveller wrote:
...Besides I am waiting for the right month to prepare Mercury in my newly discovered way, but nowadays I am trying to accomplish the task...

Traveller, you do not need to wait for the "right month" or anything like that.

You can begin anytime and anywhere! All of the Ancients confirm this. It is only through a superstitious misunderstanding that one begins during the "right month". There is no perfect time to begin our Work other than...now!

Traveller wrote:
...they made some mistakes, as I took their names above in which there comes many Alchemists who started or made a theory in a wrong direction by practicing a method which don’t have any existence in the true Art of the Philosophers, where they made “Philosophers Aqua Regia”, by putting the Sal Ammoniac into the Nitric acid...

The above Authors did not make mistakes, nor were they working with theory alone. These men did the Work and when you begin yourself you will know this to be Truth!

You are only confused because you have not yet begun.

The Ancients did not work with nitric acid, ammonium carbonate, or anything like that. This misunderstanding is a bastardization of their words. The Masters worked by a Natural means and they were not attempting to do things their way, instead the decided to work the right way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:24 am

Schmeldvich wrote:
The "Turba Philosophorum" is an excellent resource!

As English is your language, so do you think that this book is not properly translated ?

Schmeldvich wrote:
Have you seen this red jelly yourself?

Yes I was prepared it, but then I wasn’t in knowledge that what I am doing, I bought the retort from other city, I travelled too far from my home, and when I accomplished this work then there was something very strange I saw, it was a phosphorescent oil which was emitting red light, it was too thick, which suddenly clotted into a jelly, which was very hard to put out from the retort until I break my retort, but now I want to replicate it once again, along with my present education in this way, where is required total 3 things to accomplish this task which I called the mother of the Silver mines. If I will accomplish it, in fact I know I will do it, then I will postpone the great work for few more years and will only work on the particulars.

I will postpone my works because it is an honor which I want to give to this discovery, which I found after my long search in this way and also there are many secrets which belongs to this one thing and will manifest along with the passing time.

Schmeldvich wrote:
What exactly is your Jupiter discovery? Do you not believe that Jupiter is merely a term used to denominate a certain appearance of our Matter?

I don’ t want to talk about this topic. Because "I don't have the answer", and here I already repeat the words what you will say after reading my answer.

Schmeldvich wrote:
It seems pride is what gets in the way of most Seekers.

Pride is in seekers or in Philosophers who wrote their books, because there is a topic of "charitable and jealousy" in the writings of Rubellus Petrinus.

Schmeldvich wrote:
...Philalethes, Paracelsus, Geber, and Boerhaave all write about such "gum" too.

There is a confusion about Philalethes, some says that he was George Starkey as Eiraneous Philalethes, but Eugenous Philalethes was a name attributed to Thomas Vaughan. Do you think that both of them were the names of the same person, or from both of them which one you see was a great Adept. And also will you shed some light on Boerhaave.

Schmeldvich wrote:
Elias The Artist did not write or have anything to do with "Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum". Many authors are part of this compendium who include Norton, Ripley, Geoffrey Chaucer, Dastin, and more...

Thanks for clarification, but the same confusion also lies with the name of Geber, some says he was not an Arabic Alchemist, but the one who was from Spain and was another person, who’s works we read today.

Last edited by Traveller on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:19 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:
What books have you been reading!?

Now I want to ask you, that which books you have been reading ?

Please don't try to FIND or PUT the answer from any book, actually I asked the above questions according to my own experience in this field, so in the same way I also expect the answers which belongs to your own experience, as I put the questions only with a reference of your work.

Last edited by Traveller on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:
You do not need to wait for the "right month" or anything like that. You can begin anytime and anywhere! All of the Ancients confirm this. It is only through a superstitious misunderstanding that one begins during the "right month".

A very basic knowledge of our Art you call “Superstitious”, when you came here I told you that you are an outsider, even don’t know about the basics and how to start the work, but still you try to put your overwhelming knowledge on everyone. I saw very talented guys on Alchemy forums like Ellen Cluff, and the one is ElixirMixer, he is very senior to me, I respect him, once he was said which are here the words of Morienus “he first must receive his instruction from a master teacher”. So at first travel all over the world and find a good teacher who teach you at least about the basics.

Schmeldvich wrote:
The term "Art" is used in nearly every Alchemy treatise ever written.

Again telling you, the Term Art is not mentioned in any book of the Philosopher, they hides it, never intend to reveal it, especially the preparation of the Matter, and the work of the end. Which work of the end only the Mary Prophetessa has showed to us, coincidently in one of the very rare and short text of conversation with the King Aros.

Schmeldvich wrote:
Mary The Prophetess was not the only to speak of this "White Gum" or "Red Gum".

Here what Mary is telling us, this word of Gum is not mentioned in any book of the philosopher, if you read whole text then you will realize that she is doing her work in few HOURS, this is not a thing which is mentioned in 1000s of the books of the philosophers, you at least use your good English to understand before posting the words.

Schmeldvich wrote:
These "gums" signify a specific [late] Stage of our Matter.

There is a difference b/w your understanding of this Gum and of me and Mary prophestessa mentioned word.

Last edited by Traveller on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:09 pm

As Schmeldvich asked about the word of Jupiter, then first I refused to give the answer, because I already posted all the information regarding this Jupiter in my thread of "Modern Science", where I mentioned every Jupiter found in this Earth or in the world of a Sage which are total 7 in number, each is more to more miraculous where lies the secrets of the Adepts. And here in this thread I also mentioned in one of my posts that “this is again which I call Jupiter, but this is the last one”, which means that which Jupiter now I mentioned here, it is the last from all of my previously mentioned words by the same name, and this post on this thread, I think Schmeldvich missed or how he will read, as he even didn’t read my previous posts on the same subject.

So what I am saying that if I prepare my Balsom of Spirituality for someone screwed up mind, like the one of Solx or for one of his friend, then it will be somewhere difficult to prepare from his specified matter which matter I attributes for the preparation of this Balsom, but coincidently my this discovered “Jupiter”, is also having the same constitution which I will prepare from other specified matter, so I am on my way, I think nature is also helping me, he didn’t put the similarity of my Jupiter with any of the other 4 Balsoms, except of only with the Spiritual one.

So now I will prepare the Balsom of Spirituality with my this Jupiter, which you only massage on your head before going to bed, because it brings calm to the brain who is in hallucination and who is suffering any disorder which belongs to his head which might have been created during his "mind made" Great work.

And this is my gift to the fellow Alchemists, who have already completed their Great Work or who are still working to achieve it.

And here I also want to write something in advance as Schmeldvich will ask me…

Schemiedvich wrote:
When you are preparing your Balsom of Spirituality from one of your specified matter ?

I want to say in answer after "2025".

Last edited by Traveller on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:59 pm

Traveller wrote:
...it is the last from all of my previously mentioned words by the same name, and this post on this thread, I think Schmeldvich missed or how he will read, as he even didn’t read my previous posts on the same subject...

...Kinda hard when YOU DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:54 am

Schmeldvich wrote:
Kinda hard when YOU DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS!

No it takes few seconds, or almost a minute, but you don't worry about these posts because it was only for the Students of the Art, who want to learn with curiosity and not any inquisition, and always try to understand the words of others who is claiming to be successful.

But as I told you everything about my work, then you didn't put the answers yet regarding your work ? Shocked

Last edited by Traveller on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:34 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:05 am

hi traveller
very thanks very interesting this explication on MUTUS LIBER
nitrum azoth and SM can you put one thread on your explication and your opinion and experience on it can made developping deep it theme MUTUS LIBER the true magnet for attract air SM etc

NB the manuscript book and text with operative instruction RC and in the internal traditional operative degrees of the ancient golden RC
speak widespread about these key of magnet and attract SM etc ES : the instrction on these in the secret extras of federico gualdi, in the toeltius, in the divine arcane, in the thesaurus thesaurorum etc,so you could analyze them by comparing them to your experience and knowledge of your Shiia tradition etc etc in it : the special MAGNET to attract BY the air SM etc

Very thanks

my best regard alexbr

ps NB for all (and this is the indisputable historical truth and those who deny it can read it knows the history of the rc)

NB it is not true that the texts of the rc and of the ancient alchemists are unclear in the texts specific to the golden rc and in those manuscripts and grades the instructions and various and different subjects on which to start operating in the 3 \"philosophical dew\" animal minerals blood salivates metallic sperm, astral silicated waters etc etc etc realms are clear (and that is the indisputable historical truth and who deny it knows it knows it knows the history of rc) Certainly in these texts maybe there are no passages and are just about these flaws which needs to be investigated and that must be understood and discovered
but at least as a serious research proposal to have a strong point of support for the development of analyzes etc we start for a research study and experimentation from more plain traditional texts that are true but operative and therefore (as I always say) I for a series of in-depth suggest from where they are clear the materials and instructions

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

in libri testi e manoscritti rc e i gradi interni parlano diffusamente di cio es extasi segrete di federico gualdi . il toeltius, arcana divina, il thesauro thesaurorum etc dunque si potrebbero analizzarli comparandoli alla tua esperienza e tua conoscenze della tua tradizione shiia etc in esso speciale magnete per attrarre dall'aria SM etc

molte grazie

my best regard

NB non è vero che i testi dei rc e degli antichi alchimisti sono non chiari nei testi in specifico della rc d'oro e in quei testi manoscritti e gradi le istruzioni e le varie e differenti materie su cui partire a operare nei 3 minerale animale urina sangue saliva sperma metalliche, astrali acque silicati etc etc etc regni sono chiare (e cio è la indiscutibile verita storica e chi lo nega ne sa leggere ne conosce la storia dei rc ) certo in questi testi magari mancano dei passaggi e sono proprio su queste mancanze che va puntata la ricerca e che vanno capite e scoperte
ma almeno come una seria proposta di ricerca per avere dei seri punto di appoggio per sviluppare le analisi etc partiamo per una ricerca lo studio e la sperimentazione da testi piu chiari tradizionali veri ma operativi e dunque (come sempre dico ) io per serieta di approfondimento propongo da partire da essi dove sono chiare le materie e le istruzioni

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:41 am

In the end of the first page of this thread, before starting the posts of Schmeldvich I already mentioned everything regarding this Magnet, which attracts the Spiritus Mundi from the Air, and by using which 2 names philosophers chose to call it in their books.

My time and words I wrote here are not an ordinary thing which anyone after coming here can so easily ruin, these things are only for the learners who want to learn, and not for giving a chance to others to make a quarrel here after reading and misunderstanding my either simple or unintelligible words. Or simply if you don't able to understand here anything, then its your fault, try to broaden your way of thinking, and comes out of the modern time of failed practicing Alchemists and try to ponder at least on Nature that how she is working around us. And then come here again to try to understand my words, but if still you don't understand, then further more try to graduate your thinking in the way of Philosophy, that where lies the truth of Nature behind the veil, which is the realm discovered by our ancient Philosophers some thousands of years ago without any technology, or modern science or any sophisticated things.

Last edited by Traveller on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:29 am

TRAVELER say

In the end of the first page of this thread, I have already mentioned everything about this Magnet, which attracts the Spiritus Mundi from the Air, and by using which 2 names philosophers chose to call it in their books.

NOW
dear friend traveler know that I greatly appreciate your contribution to your opinions and your research and your experiences and experiments and your knowledge that you have in the various and on the various first alchemical ways
dear friend sorry but your posts at the end of the first page of this thread are no longer there because you my friend you have deleted them all
and that is what you have unjustly done with so many posts that you put
and then gates and sa you know how I think in absolutely contrary to what
you repeat and repeatedly repeat your posts
it is not right for those who follow you with interest and with all my respect I have to say it and in the course it would be nice to read them as you do in any serious research and teaching environment therefore friend traveller please stop canceling posts please

NB and this YOU will continue to delete your posts that you first put and gates
this is not the way to do it right and respectfully respect for those who follow you and in fact keeps a serious discussion on the various issues so friend traveler stop to cancel thanks

so friend traveler if you continue to delete posts that you put it is impossible to work seriously and make a serious discussion seriously deepen the very interesting alchemical knowledge that you are proposing here and in other forums so please please treveller stop please cancel posts please thanks

thanks

my best regards alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

TRAVELLER say

In the end of the first page of this thread, before starting the posts of Schmeldvich I already mentioned everything regarding this Magnet, which attracts the Spiritus Mundi from the Air, and by using which 2 names philosophers chose to call it in their books.

ora
caro amico traveller sai che io apprezzo molto il tuo contributo le tue opinioni e le tue ricerche e la tue esperienze ed esperimenti e la tua conoscenza che hai nelle varie e sulle varie prime materie vie alchemiche
ma scusa dear friend ma i tuoi post alla fine della prima pagina di questo thread non ci sono piu ???because you have deleted them all e cio è quello che tu hai ingiustamente fatto con tanti post che metti e poi cancelli e cio lo sai come la penso asaolutamente contrariamente a cio
questo che fai di cancellare ripetutamente e reiteratamente i tuoi post
non è ne giusto ne corretto per chi ti segue con interesse e con tutto il mio rispetto te lo devo proprio dire e nel corso sarebbe bello rileggerli come si fa in qualunque ambiente di ricerca e insegnamento serio dunque amico traveller please smettila di cancellare i post please

e questo TUO continuo cancellare i tuoi post che prima metti e cancelli  
non è questo agire ne giusto ne corretto ne di rispetto per chi ti segue e impedisce di fatto una seria discussione sui vari temi dunque amico traveller smettila di cancellare grazie

cosi amico traveler se tu continui a cancellare post tuoi che hai messo è impossibile lavorare seriamente e fare una seria discussione a serio approfondimento sulle conoscenze molto interessanti alchemiche che tu stai proponendo qui e in altri forum etc dunque please amico treveller smettila please di cancellare i post please thanks

thanks

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:40 am

Alex I think you haven't read my above post, I was mentioned there that I am not here for sharing any information from the books of the philosophers which I have read, or I am not here for sharing the truths which I experienced in different ways, but I am here only for waiting the persons who have either achieved the Great Work or Working on it, and after their accomplished mission, I will give to them my Balsom of Spirituality for correcting their state of Mind and get them back to their normal state.

You don't know first I tried my best to tell all of them a right path, I even go to other sites, but peoples never accept my words, I was also sent a PM to alchemy forums, but they also didn't accept my application, then after this I saw that no one is hearing my words, then I start searching in their own way of Uriine but still as I told you that everyone is working on his own path, which is not of the philosophers as I quote from the writings of Morienus, which way nobody knows as it is a very new information which as they have just heard for the very first time, so after failing to guide to all of them even on their own way of Uriine, then I saw only the last thing which is my Balsom of Spirituality which I want to gift to all of the practitioners who either worked on any of the disgusting thing or any other extraneous things which results in screwing up their normal state of mind, so my last option is that I want to prepare this balsom for all of them. And after the preparation, I will send it to all the peoples who are running different alchemy sites, that they use it and also give this balsom to their practitioners who worked on different things and in result lost their actual state of mind.

Don't try to say thanks. Very Happy

Last edited by Traveller on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:07 am

dear friend traveller please stop delete your post please

sorry dear friend traveller

but (as always i told you) i do not agree in absolutly to your continued deleting posts is wrong and disrespectful to ALL those who are interested in what you say in alchemy
sure that you can rightly do so and proceeding incorrectly to cancel does not accept you but it is with this wrong attitude to erase is the only and fair ration of all and if gates is normal
then it is not true that everyone does not accept MANY PERSON IN MANY FORUMS ARE MANY PERSON ALSO INTERESTED IN YOUR EXPERENCES AND KNOWLEDGE AND THEY ARE VERY INTERESTING LISTEN TO YOUE OPINION IN ALCHEMY WAY (ES and my great national and international group agape prometeo that it is very large reads and studies your posts and appreciates them but many not know write in language they only french italian and spanish but all read your post and are very interesting in it if you do not delete it very interesting post ... so please stop delete post ...) but rightly in all the forums are asking questions and it's just as good
but with your attitude of canceling postings even though one is very interested in what you and your opinion about alchemy is impossible to follow and seriously deepen what you say if you continue to delete then please please stop canceling your posts

my best regard alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
dear friend traveller please stop delete your post please

scusa caro amico travellet
ma(come sempre ti ho detto ) non condivido per nulla e assolutamente il tuo continuare cancellare i post è scorretto e irrispettoso verso a TUTTI quelli che sono interessati a cio che dici in alchimia
certo che puoi la gente giustamente facendo cosi e continuando scorrettamente a cancellare non ti accetta ma è con questo sbagliato atteggiamento di cancellare è la sola e giusta razione di tutti e se cancelli è normale
poi non è vero che tutti non ti accettano molti IN MOLTI FORUM sono ANCHE interessati alle tue esperienze e conoscenze es ad ascoltare le tue opinioni (es il mio gruppo grande nazionale e internazionale legge e studia i tuoi post e li apprezza molto them but many not know write in language they only french italian and spanish but all read your post and are very interesting in it if you do not delete it very interesting post ... so please stop delete post ... ) ma giustamente in tutti i forum tutti fanno domande ed è giusto cosi
ma col tuo atteggiamento di cancellare i post messi anche se uno è molto interessato a cio che dai e della tua opinione sull'alchimia è impossibile seguirti e approfondire seriamente cio che dici se continui a cancellare dunque amico please smettila di cancellare i tuo post

my best regard alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:17 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:42 am

magnet for attract by air SM with niter etc

well very are interested and developing it theme air magnet niter SM ETC
(so now you can stop of please delete your very interesting post
NB that many people are interested in and would like to know more about them and relearn them thanks)

-And after you can stop canceling your posts-
you now can deepening and explaining in depth both theoretically and based on the alchemical philosophy and its principles of how to create this magnet or these magnets made with nitro etc to attract the SM

nb Many text manuscript and grade internal instruction rc give this indication we can together confront it

thank you very much here are interested and appreciate your alchemical knowledge and opinions and want to deepen it deeply but please do not delete more your post

my best regard alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

magnet for attract by air SM with niter etc

bene molto interessate puoi smettendo dunque please di cancellare i tuoi molto interessanti post che a molti interessano e vorrebbero per approfondire meglio poterli riguardare e rileggerli thanks

puoi dunque smettendo di cancellare i tuoi post approfondire e spiegarci approfonditamente sia teoricamente e in base alla filosofia alchemica e i suoi principi come creare questo magnete o questi magneti fatti con nitro etc per attrarre lo SM

nb Many text manuscript and internal grade of instruction rc give this indication we can together confront it

grazie molti qui sono interessati e apprezzano molto le tue conoscenze alchemiche ed opinioni e vogliono approfondirle a fondo ma please not delete more your post

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:09 am

Alex if someone has a real intention to learn something, then who am I to teach him, as it is called Alchemy (which is not a specific science on a specific subject) means he can learn from everything, and my deleting posts doesn’t matter anyway, as you mentioned the persons who read here, then you don’t know that there are also others who learn things from here. And I pray that Allah one day open this secret science to them. But again I can only put the message here, and further all is under the will of a person, that how he after carefully reading the books of the Philosophers goes through his Meditations, Insights, Revelations and Divine Inspirations to discover this Art.

So what I am saying that there are 2 ways for preparing each of the 5 Balsoms, but there was a thing which was still not in my knowledge that I wasn’t able to find the second way of preparation of the Balsom of Spirituality which I recently discovered, and now how amazing it is, that from my all the 5 balsoms, my discovery of Jupiter take the place of the Balsom of Spirituality, which Balsom I was put in the very first position in comparison to the other 4 because it is the highest from all of them.

How it is the highest, because this Jupiter will show me everything, that it will be used for either the White or Red work, that one thing have everything in itself. I can take it towards the Red, by preparing from it something in a very short time, and then it becomes the mother of the Gold Mines, and its power will become equal to the Stone of the Philosophers, but only in transmutation but as a medicine it will be lower than the Philosophers Stone. I can show to others a proof of this fact, but it will be too revealing, until I myself not check its power either in transmutation or as a medicine after preparing the quintessence of the Sun out of it in a right month.

I think I need to forget other Alchemy for sometime, and only try to find the mysteries which are relevant to this mysterious thing of the Egyptians. Yes I just figured out this fact that this thing our earlier Egyptians were made some thousands of years ago at the time when they built their great Pyramids, and at that time they were better aware about the preparation of this Jupiter.

Couple of years ago when I was writing something about this Jupiter, that such a thing will exist either in nature or in our science and it will come b/w the two things *** and ***, which will have all the properties either it belongs to white or red. And all of these words are still written in my register where I was wrote them.

So as I say that it is definitely a gift of the Egyptians, which I found so far in my search, which is not a fantasy but it brings dreams that is why it is called the Mother of the Silver Mines.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:45 am

I have been progressing from many years in writing a book, if I will have a mind to publish it in future then I will do it for all the seekers of this Art. There are things I have been doing…

I have completed the Anatomy of the body of Human, the constitution of each body organ, which goes from one thing, then it becomes two, and then 3, and then so on. Which will help to cure any problem which belongs to our body, either externally or internally. Moreover to diagnose any problem in the Alchemical sense without any test, it will also be a good way to show the world.

Another thing is that I have also completed a diagram that how Nature grow Minerals inside the earth, it is a complete picture where includes all the simple formula’s regarding our Chemistry that anyone can so easily understand the leading words.

I have worked on the words of Holy Scriptures to translate them in our language of modern science that these words through a proper translation can be understood by anyone, who is looking for this secret Art of Alchemy.

In the world of Philosophy there are many things, which can be manifest after proper using the 5 Balsoms. Which preparation and their use takes some time along with the pictures to put all of them in an order.

In our Alchemy, there are many ways to follow the books of the philosophers, but the main works are 2 as I mentioned earlier, which I would like to introduce to all the lovers of this Art, and about Archemy, the art of transmuting metals by achieving different tinctures, I actually don’t like this science, but I only wanted to put the exact methods which things are known as the mothers for the production of different metals. So in case I will introduce different tinctures which will produce each metal, because those tinctures will carry the name of Mother. As I mentioned here that the mother of Silver Mines is Jupiter, so it is only one Art which of our very ancient philosophers used in making Silver in this way. And if someone find another similar tincture to effect the same change then definitely it will be a sophistication and not the proper root of the same thing. So only for education we can follow this way of Archemy which will lead to our seekers towards the right way to produce specific things from their specific Mothers which only found in the Art of Chemia as well as in Nature, but of nature, is imperfect and what we prepare through Art, it is perfect, and that's why the longer period of time which Nature takes under the mines, will be shortened when it comes to our Art of Alchemy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:35 pm

So as I was saying that I don’t like this Art of ARchemy of transmuting metals, but I will provide the "Basis" and last "Perfection" of this Art and leave all the methods which will come b/w both of these first and last extremities. So in this sense I was said that I don’t like to mention or write the all methods done by our ancient Alchemists, which they mentioned in all their books. As for example in making the Jupiter there is only one work which holds the basis, and only one work which holds the end perfection to carry up this work of making Jupiter, but our ancient philosophers mentioned different methods which come b/w these two, as I am going to mention it here…

They used Cinnabar and Silver, for making the same thing, or they used Sublimate and Silver or Mercury and Silver, or Cinnabar and Arsenic, or Sublimate and Arsenic or Mercury and Arsenic or Sublimate and Jove or Mercury and Jove. These are total 8 methods which carrying the whole history of all the methods performed by our Adepts in all the history of time to make Jupiter which is the white tincture for making Silver.

But what I say, that I will chose only the two methods to introduce this Art, where first will carry the basis to understand this Art, and second will be the lasting perfection of this Art, but again meanings of all of these methods are the same, that’s why I was said that there is only one Art to perform the same work and there is nothing except of this one in the whole Art of Chemia which holds the title of Mother of the Silver Mines.

In the same way, I will also graduate myself in other things.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:42 pm

In the same way Alexbr, is there anyone who can prove that what I said here, was true,...

Traveller wrote:
This is what I call Alchemy, and there is no any secret which is still left in this world.

This is a line which I was mentioned on first page, which Schmeldvich highlighted, so I want to know that is there anyone on the forums, or anywhere who can prove that what I said here is right,... "there is no any secret which is still left in this world". These words I was said, when I was mentioning the 5 Balsoms of Life, the 5 Pillars of Alchemy, that without them there is no secret which is still left in this world of Alchemy, so who can prove it or admit it that all I said is right. Definitely no one can prove it, because for doing this, they first have to penetrate for all the Mysteries of Nature which are present in this world of Chemia. And then they could realize that what I am saying here. So my posts doesn't matter either I keep them on forum or in my computer because my words are unintelligible which no one can understand or no one can prove, or no one even had a manners to ask me or if they ask, and in reply I give their answers, then still how they can understand my words, where on one side they even don't know that how to START Alchemy.

In the same way, when I was mentioned above, about Jupiter, then Schmeldvich was telling me that this is a word which is written in the books of the philosophers, which represents to denominate matter in a specific stage, and then I said, that this is only one Jupiter about which you are telling here, and which philosophers mentioned in their books, but in total there are 7 Jupiters, which are found in this world of whole Alchemical Art. So again is there anyone on any forum or anywhere who can prove it that what all I said is right ???

No, even I say no one have a proper knowledge of only "ONE" Jupiter which Schmeldvich was mentioned, that the philosophers said in their books, so how they can understand the other 6, which I also attribute to this world of Chemia.

So my friend, my words, my research, and my achievements all are hard to understand for all the beginners, either I keep my posts here or not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:52 am

Traveller wrote:

Schmeldvich wrote:
Mary The Prophetess was not the only to speak of this "White Gum" or "Red Gum".

Here what Mary is telling us, this word of Gum is not mentioned in any book of the philosopher, if you read whole text then you will realize that she is doing her work in few HOURS, this is not a thing which is mentioned in 1000s of the books of the philosophers, you at least use your good English to understand before posting the words.

Schmeldvich wrote:
These "gums" signify a specific [late] Stage of our Matter.

There is a difference b/w your understanding of this Gum and of me and Mary prophestessa mentioned word.

I'm VERY interested in this short work by Mary the Prophetess. What do you think she is saying in this work, and what is your understanding of the "Gum"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:00 am

PulvisRubeus wrote:
I'm VERY interested in this short work by Mary the Prophetess.

So did you read it carefully.

PulvisRubeus wrote:
What do you think she is saying in this work, and what is your understanding of the "Gum"?

Actually its not only belongs to the understanding, but there are also more things I have done, this is one of the secret of the philosophers, who lived more than their normal life, so if you need to know about this, then I have given you a clue that where you can find the instructions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:16 am

Traveller wrote:

So did you read it carefully.

Yes - many times.

Traveller wrote:

PulvisRubeus wrote:
What do you think she is saying in this work, and what is your understanding of the "Gum"?

Actually its not only belongs to the understanding, but there are also more things I have done, this is one of the secret of the philosophers, who lived more than their normal life, so if you need to know about this, then I have given you a clue that where you can find the instructions.

I'm not clear - where did you leave this clue about the instructions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:26 am

PulvisRubeus wrote:
I'm not clear - where did you leave this clue about the instructions?

Traveller wrote:
Philosophers who lived more than their normal life.

I also learned from their writings.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   

Back to top Go down

5 Pillars of Alchemy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next