Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:45 am

Traveller wrote:
PulvisRubeus wrote:
I'm not clear - where did you leave this clue about the instructions?

Traveller wrote:
Philosophers who lived more than their normal life.

I also learned from their writings.

Flamel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:30 pm

Yes and there are many more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:44 am

Traveller wrote:
Yes and there are many more.

Does the clue relate to the so-called "Tree of Life"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:30 am

Hello everyone, I was away for sometime, actually I was arranging the things I need, to do the work on Jupiter in a very simple means, which I planned to do first, where I want to check its power, and after this in the next attempt I will take it to the higher side to accomplish something even more powerful as I was mentioned earlier.

And giving the answer of Pulvis, no the tree of life made our first father and mother (Adam and Eve) mortal, but this is the key which only having the powers to make someone immortal, in case if it is rightly prepared and right used.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:37 am

Without any proper understanding, if someone start the GREAT WORK, then I don’t know that what they gain from it.

“I have done the GREAT WORK, or still working on it”, I myself never ever claimed such things, which might left on others a wrong impression, and in fact in place of me, those peoples are acting more like a NICK, who has died, who was also put on others many such wrong impressions. But what all I say, is from the books, and when I put my posts here then it always with a complete Analogy from the different books, about which I already said, that if you don’t have any understanding of the same thing, then first blame yourself, or try to refute my words from the books of the Philosophers, or try to put another theory against my posted words. Which all these things are included among the main purpose to make all the Alchemy Forums.

And no one is praising me here, its all just a light talk, or when they say something to admire my approach, then it is all about giving a thanks to my contributions to Alchemy and there is nothing else. Other peoples can also contribute to Alchemy so easily, but I don’t know that whether they have such an approach or still they are just wandering outside of the circle and only SEEKING, AMUSING and QUESTIONING to others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:46 am

I wanted to share a story,...

There were many dogs fighting with each other, for some piece of meat, they never ends fighting, but at the same time a Cat appears, and she takes away the food what it wants, that Cat becomes a Lion. End of the Story of a Cat and the Story of Lion begins.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:49 am

Another thing I want say,…

A work on Blood, “Rosicrucian Aphorisms and Process" was organized, transcribed, and translated by Sigismund Bacstrom, who was completely outside from the inner circle of Alchemy, and who was not an Adept, and if someone follow the words of such a person, then it is also a work of a Copy Cat. Alchemy is not only based on searching in the Books of the Philosophers, or only seeking in the Nature, but it also involves something ELSE, that’s why it is not opened for the peoples of many ages, it is also neither a work of a military man or someone who practiced a game of pool. Neither a highly educated person can understand it, nor a high practitioner, but it gifts to those who are included among one of the chosen men of Allah, and who follow and seek in the writings of his holy words.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Traveller wrote:

but it gifts to those who are included among one of the chosen men of Allah, and who follow and seek in the writings of his holy words.

Any idea why God chooses people for this art?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:23 pm

I always love, but I only get angry when peoples go out of the way. And that post was for someone other person, who worked on Blood in his whole bloody life, and in the end made such a thing which is of no value in Alchemy. They all are looks as much mature but their experience and knowledge is very small. Look on other site, where at first a bloody practitioner, put some words and then after this, all the oldies are giving their opinion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:26 pm

So Pulvis, how are you, and how was your vacations, I am sorry I wasn't able to give the answer, but again I want to ask, that what would you like to see, or know,...

first option,... Theory

OR

second option,... Picture.

I am asking you this, because this is what I have learned from here, some few months ago, that if you want the first, then I will not show you the second for the confirmation, and if you want the second, then matter is already in my hand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Traveller wrote:
So Pulvis, how are you, and how was your vacations, I am sorry I wasn't able to give the answer, but again I want to ask, that what would you like to see, or know,...

first option,... Theory

OR

second option,... Picture.

I am asking you this, because this is what I have learned from here, some few months ago, that if you want the first, then I will not show you the second for the confirmation, and if you want the second, then matter is already in my hand.

Hi Traveller, I'm doing well and my vacation was quite rewarding. On the way back, we visited the Cahokia mounds (pre-Columbian) near St. Louis, built by an offshoot of the Mayans. It was part of a huge city, and one of the 80 mounds (Monks Mound) was built of earth and rose over 100 feet high. It was built by pouring a basket at a time of earth on the huge mound. It contains 814,000 cubic yards of earth.

As for your question, I prefer the theory. I also have a question that I wrote to you in a PM some time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:01 am

PulvisRubeus wrote:
I also have a question that I wrote to you in a PM some time ago.

Again misunderstanding, I wrote the above post, after reading your that message, and in that post I was asking you about the same thing, that what do you want to know.

PulvisRubeus wrote:
On the way back, we visited the Cahokia mounds (pre-Columbian) near St. Louis, built by an offshoot of the Mayans. It was part of a huge city, and one of the 80 mounds (Monks Mound) was built of earth and rose over 100 feet high. It was built by pouring a basket at a time of earth on the huge mound. It contains 814,000 cubic yards of earth.

Wow very interesting, I am also measuring and calculating the things you said in exact measurements,  Basketball  and yes it will be from one of the historical places, as Cahokia Mounds known as the group of prehistoric Native American mounds, including the largest prehistoric earthwork in the United states, situated 13 km/8 mi northeast of East Saint Louis, Illinois.

As St. Louis is a city in eastern Missouri, extending along the western bank of the Mississippi River. So as you said, that Mound was built by the peoples of "Mayans", then this word comes from Maya, which means Liquid or Water, so may be those peoples were the inhabitants of the Mississippi River. Anyways did you try to climb any of these mounds ?  Very Happy

It’s an Alchemist style to visit different places, for better developing and maturating his mind towards Alchemy or Nature. We cannot bound to any single place, and that’s why I chose my Username. But I didn’t visit many places out of the country, but I will in future, as I already sought the Art in everything which is near to my approach, and so I successfully find it in everything, in musical songs, in pictures, in movies, in air, in earth, in plants, in animals, in minerals,………almost in everything. But in place of visiting different places I have a plan in future to visit the different colonies and societies of Alchemists, where they live in our country, and if I will bring to light all the things they have been doing here, then I think it will be a new way to enlighten everyone about this Art, as all their works and strange stories may be worth to fill a big volume itself.

As there is a very strange story of a village, where two friends were working to find out the mysteries of Alchemy, they never succeed at last their whole age nearly comes to an end, then one day, first friend decides to tell everything to his son, that whatever he has done in his whole life, his son was very smart, he understood the mystery, but he hides it from his own father and his friend, and never reveal it to them, and if still we visit that village, then we need to travel miles miles away to just overlook all the property that boy was made after understanding that mystery. According to the statements of the villagers, he was successful in making a very powerful tincture for transmutation, they said, that he lock him up in a room, and never intend anyone to come inside the room while he was working on his discovery, and when at the morning he opens the door, then the whole room was filled with a huge bars of shining Gold, a person told me that he used a cheap metal in the form of thick rods, and then apply something on it, as the tincture works the metal starts to convert until the whole rod will be of pure gold.

The person who told me this story, is living in the same village, last time he was inviting me, that I visit him again, and then he will tell me more things. He was said, that the Artist was made an immense wealth, that if his 7 generations are using it without doing any work, then it will be suffice for all of them.

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:18 am

Alexbr was asking me, that from all of the 12 great adepts which one used Silica to make the Vitriol of the Philosophers. On this topic I want to tell you that it is the last adept from all of the 12 who mentioned openly this method with details on one place in his book, which is Eugeneous Philalethes in Magical Writings, where is mentioned a method which was done by him, which he said, that he never able to replicate it again. which way is truly said that it represents the way of the Philosophers “V.I.T.R.I.O.L”, I agree that not many philosophers were in the knowledge of this way to make their Mercury, but in place of this they were making the same thing by different other methods, like through vinegar, spirit of wine, acids, uriine, dew, but in reality all of their other methods were only the deviation to find out the origins of this secret way of the Philosophers, which is written openly in the Shia sects book of our religion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:57 am

Eugeneous Philalethes in Magical Writings,

silicate vitriol ?

pk here there is the book that have pg 190

http://masoniclibrary.com/books/The%20Magical%20Writings%20of%20Thomas%20Vaughan%20-%20A%20E%20Waite.pdf

so ok for your very personal opinion for you where are this very method hypothetical with vitriol phil wiht silicate ? silicate talk etc ?

and as made it ? this very hypothetical with vitriol phil wiht silicate ?

regard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:12 am

Have you read the Book ?

If yes then it will be not difficult to find out this one, because I said above in my post that it is with complete details, and as many peoples know about his magical writings then they better know that there is not any method or recipe in his whole book which is written in a literal open sense, but the information I am pointing out here it is written exoterically and not esoterically. So it should not be difficult to find out such an information as it is the one and only method in his whole writings.

Not a philosophical but even a vulgar eye can easily find this information. You can say it Hypothetical because it’s a secret. “Covenant of Silence”. shshshshshshshp  rabbit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:02 am

Delete that format and find out in this one. You just have to add one word in the search bar, and it will take you directy on the recipe in seconds. For instructions ask the forums HUNTER.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RaT5yBrNIUJzUiJYlh5Dl3Xw8jbqXz1n

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:14 am

ok
here i put the exact quote of this recipe with talc silicate

book Eugeneous Philalethes in Magical Writings pag 447

VIII
N.B. N.B. N.B.
When _ wife and I lived at the Pinner of Wakefield
I remember I melted down equal parts of Talc and the Eagle
with brimstone, repeating the fusion twice. And after that,
going to draw Spirit of Salt with Oil of Glass, I chanced (as I
think) to mingle some bay-Salt, or that of colla maris, with
the former composition and I had an oil with which I did
miracles.
But assaying to make more of it I never could effect
it, having forgotten the composition j but now I am confident
the Eagle Was in it, for I ever remember the manner of the first
fume that came out, and could never see the like again, but
when I worked on the Eagle, though I never afterwards worked
on her prepared as at that time. I know also by experience that
Talc and Baysalt together will yield six times more spirit, than
either of both will yield by itself. And that passage of Rhasis
confirms me, when he mentions Aqua Salis trium generum ; but
above all that one word of Lullie, namely, Petra Salis, and
Appendices
especially that enumeration of materials which he makes in his
Ars Intellect! va, Nitrum, Sal, Sulphur, Vapor, than which
nothing could have been said more expressly. And yet I doubt
I shall be much troubled, before I find what I have lost, so little
difference there is between Forgetfulness and Ignorance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:56 am

For those looking through the magical writings of Thomas Vaughan by AE Waite, you will find the recipe on page Biographical Preface page ix
year 1658.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Well done, that’s what I want to see from you, this is a thing which may be hypothetical for others, but this is where I live in Alchemy, and my path and my discovered way starts from here, and then there is another wonderful discovery, and then there is the last and third. Which I call the highest in all the miracles of Alchemy, where hides the true Elixir of Life, and the fruit of my hard labors, as Allah grants me.

In all the Alchemy books you will see my all of these 3 steps in a blurred form, this is just an example of that. Eugeneous himself wasn’t able to replicate it once again, which method was mentioned coincidently in one of the very rare text. RC, and Gauldi texts also mentioned this method but that are not as clear as this one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:48 am

And as I was said above,…

Traveller wrote:
All of the other methods of the philosophers were only the deviation to find out the origins of this one secret way of the Philosophers.

Then after the recipe, Eugeneous himself confirms this,…

Eugeneous wrote:
“that passage of Rhasis confirms me, when he mentions Aqua Salis trium generum ; but above all that one word of Lullie, namely, Petra Salis.

So he mentions at first the name of Rhasis (854-925 CE), who was an Arabian Alchemist, his words clarifying the fact that the very early Alchemists were familiar with the mystery of this secret way, but other European Alchemists (only except of few) were not in the knowledge of these things.

When I was in school then I remember that I read the story of Rhasis in a book, but his real name is “Al-Razi”, as of Geber is “Jabir ibn-e-Hyan” but this is English which changes their names, so they were the very early muslim Alchemists, and after all of them, very few of the INITIAL European Alchemists were also belong to the same line, like Lully, Paracelsus, and Agrippa, it can be said that they were also the holders of the secrets of this Art, but then after all of them we see the same thing very seldom in all the history of Alchemy, where Cagliostro, St. Germain, and Fulcanelli, were also belong to the class of some extraordinary Alchemists and holding some rare keys of this Art.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:47 am

Traveller wrote:
So he mentions at first the name of Rhasis (854-925 CE), who was an Arabian Alchemist, his words clarifying the fact that the very early Alchemists were familiar with the mystery of this secret way, but other European Alchemists (only except of few) were not in the knowledge of these things.

When I was in school then I remember that I read the story of Rhasis in a book, but his real name is “Al-Razi”, as of Geber is “Jabir ibn-e-Hyan” but this is English which changes their names, so they were the very early muslim Alchemists, and after all of them, very few of the INITIAL European Alchemists were also belong to the same line, like Lully, Paracelsus, and Agrippa, it can be said that they were also the holders of the secrets of this Art, but then after all of them we see the same thing very seldom in all the history of Alchemy, where Cagliostro, St. Germain, and Fulcanelli, were also belong to the class of some extraordinary Alchemists and holding some rare keys of this Art.

Hi Traveller,

Can you read this?

Specifically the very last words of the Ninth Treatise before it starts the Tenth Treatise is what I am referring to. Do you disregard this understanding in your work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:37 am

Can you read this?
No.

As in English there is a right pronunciation of words. So in Arabic the Arabs use pesh, zabar, etc, but who wrote this one ?

My native language is urdu which is very similar to Arabic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Traveller wrote:
Can you read this?
No.

As in English there is a right pronunciation of words. So in Arabic the Arabs use pesh, zabar, etc, but who wrote this one ?

My native language is urdu which is very similar to Arabic.

Zosimos, an early Arab Alchemist in the vein of Mary The Prophetess, Jabir, and Rhasis. The treatise I posted an excerpt from is called "The Book Of The Keys Of The Work"...and it is very much worth reading! I highly recommend this particular text by Zosimos. It is one of the oldest surviving Alchemy manuscripts we have today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:48 am

I don't need to read this, babe, I have already completed the journey.

And this is only a thing I was come to tell to others, that they keep their faith on this Art, as well as on Allah, at last one day he will show them a LIGHT.

You have your own aspect about me, as you think, but I wasn't come onto the forums to teach others. I just say things just like you, JDP, and others, but you feel that I am teaching to others, if this is what you think about me, then its ok. But again, it is not that I can't teach others, but this is, that you are not worthy of it. And I want to see that how you will achieve success in this field with this behavior and wrong judgement.

In fact we all want to see it, so just carry on..............................

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:40 pm

Traveller wrote:
I don't need to read this, babe, I have already completed the journey.

And this is only a thing I was come to tell to others, that they keep their faith on this Art, as well as on Allah, at last one day he will show them a LIGHT.

But what is LIGHT?

Have you had a chance to see this LIGHT manifest in your Work yet...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   

Back to top Go down

5 Pillars of Alchemy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3