Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:45 am

Traveller wrote:
PulvisRubeus wrote:
I'm not clear - where did you leave this clue about the instructions?

Traveller wrote:
Philosophers who lived more than their normal life.

I also learned from their writings.

Flamel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:30 pm

Yes and there are many more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:44 am

Traveller wrote:
Yes and there are many more.

Does the clue relate to the so-called "Tree of Life"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:30 am

Hello everyone, I was away for sometime, actually I was arranging the things I need, to do the work on Jupiter in a very simple means, which I planned to do first, where I want to check its power, and after this in the next attempt I will take it to the higher side to accomplish something even more powerful as I was mentioned earlier.

And giving the answer of Pulvis, no the tree of life made our first father and mother (Adam and Eve) mortal, but this is the key which only having the powers to make someone immortal, in case if it is rightly prepared and right used.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Yesterday at 11:37 am

Without any proper understanding, if someone start the GREAT WORK, then I don’t know that what they gain from it.

“I have done the GREAT WORK, or still working on it”, I myself never ever claimed such things, which might left on others a wrong impression, and in fact in place of me, those peoples are acting more like a NICK, who has died, who was also put on others many such wrong impressions. But what all I say, is from the books, and when I put my posts here then it always with a complete Analogy from the different books, about which I already said, that if you don’t have any understanding of the same thing, then first blame yourself, or try to refute my words from the books of the Philosophers, or try to put another theory against my posted words. Which all these things are included among the main purpose to make all the Alchemy Forums.

And no one is praising me here, its all just a light talk, or when they say something to admire my approach, then it is all about giving a thanks to my contributions to Alchemy and there is nothing else. Other peoples can also contribute to Alchemy so easily, but I don’t know that whether they have such an approach or still they are just wandering outside of the circle and only SEEKING, AMUSING and QUESTIONING to others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Yesterday at 11:46 am

I wanted to share a story,...

There were many dogs fighting with each other, for some piece of meat, they never ends fighting, but at the same time a Cat appears, and she takes away the food what it wants, that Cat becomes a Lion. End of the Story of a Cat and the Story of Lion begins.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Yesterday at 11:49 am

Another thing I want say,…

A work on Blood, “Rosicrucian Aphorisms and Process" was organized, transcribed, and translated by Sigismund Bacstrom, who was completely outside from the inner circle of Alchemy, and who was not an Adept, and if someone follow the words of such a person, then it is also a work of a Copy Cat. Alchemy is not only based on searching in the Books of the Philosophers, or only seeking in the Nature, but it also involves something ELSE, that’s why it is not opened for the peoples of many ages, it is also neither a work of a military man or someone who practiced a game of pool. Neither a highly educated person can understand it, nor a high practitioner, but it gifts to those who are included among one of the chosen men of Allah, and who follow and seek in the writings of his holy words.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tAlchemist

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Traveller wrote:

but it gifts to those who are included among one of the chosen men of Allah, and who follow and seek in the writings of his holy words.

Any idea why God chooses people for this art?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   Yesterday at 9:23 pm

I always love, but I only get angry when peoples go out of the way. And that post was for someone other person, who worked on Blood in his whole bloody life, and in the end made such a thing which is of no value in Alchemy. They all are looks as much mature but their experience and knowledge is very small. Look on other site, where at first a bloody practitioner, put some words and then after this, all the oldies are giving their opinion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Pillars of Alchemy   

Back to top Go down

5 Pillars of Alchemy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3