Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:12 am

but pity
that one is an instruction with silicate TALC eugenius and the other of our thesaurus thesaurorun is an instruction instead with BISMUTH or zinc argentite
And very different between them and that one does not hit anything with the other sin, even if they are 2 completely different sources, I repeat if you seriously want to develop a discussion is better (AS ALWAYS WE HAVE ENTERED) and more serious to our Notice based on text true original RC as the toltius, thesauro thesaurorum the true secret extasis of federico gualdi from which the thesauro derives in its totality the alpha manuscript rc etc etc which are now original and true texts with true RC instruction (and for this we translated them from the manuscripts and published as our edition agape prometeo (and who not can pay we give gratis ) them so that everyone could have access to serious studies and experiments thus starting with these manuscripts available to everyone from the real and not presumed subjects on which the RCs worked and their real knowledge and true instructions of the RC which are almost complete and therefore a serious basis on which to truly and explicitly direct research and experimentation in depth) manuscripts and texts that finally now they are available to all and are VERY AND ORIGINAL texts with almost complete instructions of the RC laboratory and we believe that these true and original RC versions should be the beacon that guides the serious research and experimentation and does not cut the mere personal opinions dates from some size are incomplete and confused stitches

.....................................................................................

MA peccato
che una sia una istruzione con silicate TALCO eugenius filalete e l'altra del nostro thesauro thesaurorun invece sia una istruzione invece con BISMUTO o argentite di zinco
E ben ben differenti TRA DI LORO e che una non centra nulla con l'altra peccato anche che siano di 2 fonti completamente differenti ripeto se si vuole seriamente sviluppare una discussione a fondo è meglio (COME SEMPRE NOI ABBIAMO AFFERMATO ) e piu serio a nostro avviso basarsi su testo veri originali RC come il toltius , il thesauro thesaurorum le vere segrete extasi di federico gualdi da cui il thesauro deriva nella sua totalita l'alpha manoscritto rc etc etc che ora sono testi originali e veri con vere istruzione RC (e per questo li traducemmo dai manoscritti e li pubblicammo con le nostre edizioni agape prometeo (e chi non poteva comprali li davamo a gratis ) perche cosi tutti ne potessero avere accesso per studi seri e sperimentazioni partendo cosi con questi manoscritti a disposizione ora di tutti dalle vere e non presunte materie su cui lavoravano i RC e le loro vere conoscenze e vere istruzioni dei RC che sono quasi complete e dunque una seria base su cui veramente ed esplicitamente orientare in profondità le ricerche e le sperimentazioni ) manoscritti e testi che finalmente ora sono a disposizione di tutti e sono testi VERI E ORIGINALI con istruzioni quasi complete di laboratorio dei RC  e riteniamo che queste vere e originali versioni RC debbano essere il faro che guidi la seria ricerca e la sperimentazione e non i taglia le mere opinioni personali date da dei taglia è cuci incompleti e confusi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:53 am

The work is mentioned in Thesarus Thesarorum, I have read it many times, there is nothing special in it, in fact such a work is mentioned in every other book of the philosopher, you can see that how he is completing his stone in 9 months, which way is mentioned in almost all the books, but how he showed us the different effects of his Mercury, these things have some importance which I already put here, and also this information I didn't find in any other book.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:16 am

sorry but this is only YOUR personal OPINION NOT US opinion
and the difference opinion about all this we and many serious researchers and this our opinion we arrived have after we deep analyzed and deep study many many manuscript OPERATIVE INTERNAL GRADES RC

imho / us think is most interesting analyzed and deep study etv true and original instruction of RC of the original manuscript THESAURO THESAURORUM where there are many different way and true different method RC of THE GRADES INTERNAL RC  AND THSE INSTRUCTION OF THESAURO of the TOELTIUS of the SECRET EXTASI of FEDERICO GUALDI ETC ARE ALL ALMOST complete and THESE INSTRUCTION of the manuscript RC are true traditional original and ARE ALL ALMOST complete and all these RC INSTRUCTION not are one stitches incomplete as your vision imho too much incomplete and with one your confused stitches

sorry with all respect to you but we after read many and many of your post we think this sorry but this is our opinion about it

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:37 am

But my friend I have read it, and there is nothing different, the multiplication and augmentation of the stone as he mentioned, we can also find in other books, the color changes, and the distillation of Mercury and other things we can read in this book as well as in other books, but I agree that he used a way of very plain words and If you feel that there is something different in this manuscript, which is not mentioned in any other text, then would you like to give the quotes from the book ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:10 am

ok now I take the texts and the real RC manuscripts and I'll quote them

but just to start 1 to start we do not joke between your the very hypothetical cuts and sewings and the real authentic and internal operational manuscripts of the RCs there is no hypothetical comparison
NB the grades and manuscripts inside the RC are original traditional and true and not hypotheses O of the simple confused cuts and sewings
and all these original manuscripts RC the TOELTIUS the THESAURO the SECRET EXTASI of federico gualdi etc etc and all these manuscripts explicitly give the various and different subjects of departures from which to operate in clear and explicit form and name
and also in all their instructions, which are almost completely complete, they explicitly sell all the steps starting from the explicit material from which to work and already starting from this and their internal originality of the RC grades makes all these manuscripts of the RC

(nb and it was just to give everyone (and free to those who had no money) this beacon and true point of reference for serious research and alchemical experimentation that we translated and published with our editions agape prometeo and we also published by our other associated the various internal operational manuscripts RC the thersauro the toeltius mss of solar alchemy of the divine arcana etc ETc nb and in this respect we think that also the toeltius the divine arcana and addiritura the secret extasi of the federico gualdi were published by the first disappear pro salux populi just to allow starting from their volute operational publications to posterity to renew the golden thread of traditional operation and this is history and just read their prefaces to their texts)

grades all of the true precious treasures that we believe must be the real beacon that guides a serious analysis and serious study to understand and experience the real alchemical RC practice

like these real precious treasures that are this internal manuscripts left and published by the RCs before disappearing (and this is history, it is enough to read their texts and prefaces of so many arcana that their choice of rc gave to the prints and on that just inform yourself) there could only be instructions from real living masters
masters that, however, if these MUST ABSOLUTELY DEMONSTRATE AND FIND really that they have made the work otherwise all the rest are unfortunately only hypothesis and cut and sew incomplete and very confused

NB therefore, in our opinion, to understand and experiment the great alchemic real work we can not leave now that are available to everyone from the manuscripts real and traditional operative texts of the RC TOELTIUS THESAURO ARCANA DIVINA ETC (serious and profound opinion that is shared from many of the most serious and accredited researchers and serious academic authors of alchemy friend Carlo gilli friend cristoher machintos etc etc alexandre de danann ab our former partner and one of the first founders etc etc) so imho / our if you really want to deal with the operativity of the great alchemic work and not only the still valuable small work of glauber that will see if it works on the basis of the various experiments underway here that here some members (to which our total esteem is based) are developing according to our opinion starting from true historical and original truths as the OPERATIVE manuscripts and true left to us by the RCs that a serious analysis and operational experimentation for seriousness history can not be disregarded and therefore instead of cutting and sewing we propose a series of research and testing a serious work and analysis on these true and almost complete RC instructions

regards

-------------------------------------------------

ok ora prendo i testi e i veri manoscritti RC e te le cito

ma tanto per iniziare 1 per iniziare non scherziamo tra i tuoi taglia e cuci molto ipotetici e i manoscritti veri autentici e interni operativi dei RC non c'è alcun neppur ipotetico confronto
NB i gradi e manoscritti interni ai RC sono originali tradizionali e veri e non ipotesi O dei semplici confusi tagli e cuci
e tutti questi manoscritti originali RC il TOELTIUS il THESAURO le SECRET EXTASI di federico gualdi etc etc e tutti questi manoscritti danno esplicitamente le varie e differenti materie di partenze da cui operare in chiare ed esplicita forma e nome
e altresì in tutte le loro istruzioni che sono quasi totalmente complete vendono dati esplicitamente tutti i passaggi a a partire dalla materia esplicita da cui partire a lavorare e già solo a partire da questo e la loro originalità interna dei gradi RC  rende  tutti questi manoscritti dei gradi RC tutti dei veri tesori preziosi che a nostro avviso devono essere il vero faro che orienti una seria analisi e serio approfondimento per poter capire e sperimentare la vera pratica alchemica RC

(nb e fu proprio per dare a tutti ( e gratis a chi non aveva soldi ) questo faro e vero punto di riferimento per una seria ricerca e sperimentazione alchemica che traducemmo e pubblicammo con le nostre edizioni agape prometeo e facemmo anche pubblicare anche da altri nostri consociati i vari manoscritti operativi interni RC il thersauro il toeltius mss di alchimia solare dell'arcana divina etc ETc nb e a riguardo cio si pensi che pure il toeltius l'arcana divina e addiritura le extasi segrete del federico gualdi furono pubblicate dai RC prima i di sparire pro salux populi proprio per permettere partendo dalle loro volute pubblicazioni operative ai posteri di riannodare il filo d'oro della operativita tradizionale e questa è storia e basta leggere le loro prefazioni ai loro testi )

al pari di questi veri tesori preziosi che sono questo manoscritti interni lasciati e pubblicati anche dai RC prima di sparire (e questa è storia basta leggere senza ottusita i loro testi e prefazioni di tanti arcani che loro per scelta i rc diedero alle stampe e su cio basta informarsi ) ci potrebbero essere solo le istruzioni di veri maestri viventi che PERO se veranmente sono dei maestri DEVONO ASSOLUTAMENTE DIMOSTRARE E COMPROVARE veramente che hanno realizzato l'opera se no tutto il resto sono purtroppo solo ipotesi e taglia e cuci incompleti e molto confusi

nb per cui a nostro avviso per capire e sperimentare l'a grande opera alchemica vera non si puo non partire ora che sono a disposizione di tutti dai manoscritti testi operativi veri e tradizionali dei RC TOELTIUS THESAURO ARCANA DIVINA ETC ( opinione seria e profonda che è condiviso da moltissimi dai piu seri e accreditati ricercatori e seri autori accademici di alchimia l'amico carlo gilli l'amico cristoher machintos etc etc alexandre de danann ab nostro ex socio e uno dei primi fondatori etc etc )dunque imho / our se si vuole veramente affrontare l'operativita della grande opera alchemica e non solo la seppur pregevole piccola opera di glauber che si vedra se funziona in base alle varie sperimentazioni in corso qui che qui alcuni membri (a cui va tutta la nostra totale stima) stanno sviluppando bisogna secondo la nostra opinione partire da vere verita storiche e originali come i manoscritti OPERATIVI e veri lasciateci dai RC che una seria analisi e sperimentazione operativa per serieta storica non puo assolutamente prescindere e dunque in vece che tagli e cuci proponiamo una seriate di ricerca e sperimentazione un serio lavoro e analisi su queste vere e quasi complete istruzioni RC

regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:21 am

PulvisRubeus, the last year I was found two subjects which are out of Alchemy, and still I am deepening the proper understanding of these things.

There are only two things I have been able to find in my whole search, which are out of Alchemy, or out of the works of an Artist, first I already mentioned which is the Minor work of Alchemy, and second is this, which we call red Manna, both are interesting subjects if someone choose to work on them which things I call out of Alchemy, for beginners, for novices, or for such persons who didn’t able to find any Art in their long search and journey in this way. These both are my gifts to all of them, and very recently I will make a complete theory to work on both of them, where I will put the barrier in the Minor work by not to telling the fermentation of the Tincture of Gold, and on the second subject of red Manna, which Moses was given to the Israelites to eat it, I will keep secret the fixation of this Tincture of this red Manna, that without the proper understanding of both of these things the extracted tinctures will not work for transmutation but will work only as a medicine.

The second subject I mentioned here, actually it is called the Philosophers Stone made by the hands of Nature, and not by the hands of the Artist, if Nature ever go very near to make something which would be call the Philosophers Stone, then it is this substance. There are millions of things like gems and other minerals which also looks like precious shining stones, but non of them can take the place of it, as such a Universal Healing Spirit dwells in this one single substance.

As we know that how our Nik has devoted his life in this field, without any mean or selfishness, then for his devotion and tribute we will brings to light such things that after this if someone is not able to find the Philosophical Art, then no such word like Charlatan attach with his name, even if he will be unsuccessful in this field.

As far as there is a concern about the discovery of this Science, then according to my own perspective Philosophers never hide anything, but they always took the right names of everything according to their “Nature and Constitution”, but we are not capable to understand their simple words, so I will not blame to philosophers that they hide their subject but the truth is that we don’t have a right comprehension about the most simple written words of the Philosophers because we have developed in these our modern Sciences.

Their every, each single book is clearly and openly telling something to us, but we don’t able to understand it, in fact there is a big reason behind the writing of each book of every Philosopher, as I give some quotes from some very famous books about “something” to a fellow Alchemist and he just really surprised after looking at it.

I can understand and also remember my words that from the thousands no any intelligent or prudent person can find this Art, but only a few of them, Why ?... Because there is such a trap which is made not by the Philosophers but by our modern Sciences, which keeps them just away from the discovery of this secret Science.

And on the other side I also feel that it is somewhere right, because if everyone will be in the knowledge of this secret Science then they also can do much wrong than good and exploit this Art, where the whole running system of this world will become demolish, as everyone will be on the same level of wealth or prosperity. So that’s why an Artist is called in this field a solitary being, as Frederich Gauldus was telling his story in the book “The Alchemists” to KARL that how much time has been spent since he is away from his own family and home, and get bored from this despaired and Solitary life, exactly in the same way as I also spent my life.

Regards,
I will be back,
See ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:34 am

hi  traveller

you say
Frederich Gauldus was telling his story in the book “The Alchemists” to KARL

http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemistscript/alchemistscript.htm

http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemistscript/The%20Alchemists.pdf

and you think this is Frederich Gauldus ???

RED MANNA and your WELCOME discoveries/gifts

WELCOME to your announced explanation of your discoveries/gifts about the red manna and the stone matter in nature etc VERY WELCOME

all your discoveries/gifts it seems very interesting so we will read and study everything in depth with great care  
so VERY WELCOME AT ALL THIS

therefore remaining awaiting all this your discoveries/gifts

while that we wait it with deep and well interesting your discoveries/gifts

BEST WISHES MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL  santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:18 am

Hello,

Everything on earth needs a preparation except of One, i.e. which comes under the planetary charge of the Sun. Such things are very few on earth, which can be freely used without any specific amount or precaution. First thing we already know that it is Gold, but there is another secret substance which only the very few of the Philosophers were in the knowledge of, which I call red Manna, so either we extract the tincture from the red glass of Gold after our minor work or extract the tincture from this red Manna by using the common Spirit of Wine, both extracted tinctures will work the same, and having the same potency and effects of the Sun latent in them. These are my two subjects I discovered so far which are foreign to our Art, where both are of the same origins, and can be prepared by the hands of any common person, even he is not a Philosopher or any Adept.

If we use to eat different plants and vegetables, then we will get the very immature or lower power of the Sun because of the dominancy of the Moon, and if we use to eat the meat of Animals then we can get the charge of the Sun, but again it is very least in amount, as I was mentioned the constitution of our body or of the whole animals kingdom after the deprival from our first holy place (heaven). So the only thing we can get from the Minerals Kingdom, where only a few of the accountable things having a high amount of the same Spirit dwells in them.

If our modern sciences put a barriers in our route to the way of Alchemy, then by using these modern sciences to a positive side we can also do such things which even our ancients didn’t show us in all their books except of their own higher works. As far as I understand, this secret science of the Philosophers is the game of “Do or Die”, as the philosophers has blessed us through their books. But we will change the words to “Do or Done”. Because the rules of the Philosophes I have seen here where I live, that if a person is from a heritage of Alchemical clan, then he will discover the Art very soon along with the support of his elders, but if he is not of the same line, then he will wander through his all life without finding or discovering anything Alchemical. How many stories of the Artists I have shared here on the forum they all were belong to the same bloody line. Damn it. No

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:18 am

Traveller wrote:
Hello,

Everything on earth needs a preparation except of One, i.e. which comes under the planetary charge of the Sun. Such things are very few on earth, which can be freely used without any specific amount or precaution. First thing we already know that it is Gold, but there is another secret substance which only the very few of the Philosophers were in the knowledge of, which I call red Manna, so either we extract the tincture from the red glass of Gold after our minor work or extract the tincture from this red Manna by using the common Spirit of Wine, both extracted tinctures will work the same, and having the same potency and effects of the Sun latent in them. These are my two subjects I discovered so far which are foreign to our Art, where both are of the same origins, and can be prepared by the hands of any common person, even he is not a Philosopher or any Adept.

HI TRAVELLER

VERY WELCOME YOUR EXPLICATION ON MATTRER OF MANNA RED ETC
WELCOME OK
so we wait your part second .. that seem it is interesting so CONTINUE  
WITH THE CLEAR EXPLICATION WHAT IT IS THE MATTER OF MANNA RED AND AS MADE MANNA RED ETC thanks

VERY THIS EXPLICATION WELCOME

regard alexbr

BEST WISHES MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:29 pm

Traveller wrote:
Hello,

Hello Traveller.
I have read many of your posts, and I realized that you have a profound knowledge of Alchemy. I'm glad you want to share some of your knowledge with us. Can I ask you what results you had with your Gold Tincture and the Red Manna, in curing the health of people?. My parents are old;my father is suffering from diabetes, and my mother has Parkinson's disease, and I wondered, if with your alchemy, you could help them to heal, since doctors do not have solutions for these diseases.Thank you!

Best Regards,
Agricola
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:23 am

Hello Everyone,

Really sorry for a late reply, I was again away for sometime, actually in now a days, I am doing a very difficult thing, which belongs to the ease if someone start the work, I will tell you later, and also about this red manna, I will share my experiences which as I mentioned, it is very easy to prepare, so until I will not make a complete theory to work on it keep this mystery unrevealed, as there are many different methods to prepare it, one is given by Khalid, and some by French, and also by the other philosophers.

And if as a Philosopher I tell you, then the right theory is that we have to use the Philosophers Spirit of Wine, in place of common Spirit of Wine, to make and extract the tincture out of this red manna, but what I am trying to do is somewhere different, but it is also included among the secrets of the Philosophers, and you Agricola I am very happy to see you here, may God bless you and your Family, and give them health, this is my prayer, but it will not work until we will not combine this Meditation with Medicine as I mentioned earlier that Prayers carry and induce a very subtle form of the same Spirit which dwells in us, as well as in this red Manna.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:19 am

A person who start reading the alchemical texts he first should to take the smallest methods written in the books of the philosophers. Philosophers have written everything by the same perspective of their "One Matter", before going to the larger methods if a person can understand their short methods then he will understand as well the longer one.

Also in starting keep the eyes to the understanding of the preparation of the different things, as the preparation of Iron and Gold gives us the same purple calx, Silver blue and Copper shows a greenish hue. In the same way philosophers used different things in the preparation of their Matter, and only this is the place where the writings of the different philosophers looks not very similar to each other but their meanings are all the same. Where first we should to understand the difference b/w Dew and Philosophical Dew, Uriine and Philosophical Uriine, Vinegar and Philosophical Vinegar, Wine and Philosophical Wine, Fire and Philosophical Fire, Aqua Fort and Philosophical Aqua Fort, Milk and Virgins Milk, Niter and Philosophical Niter, Sal Ammoniac and Philosophical Sal Ammoniac, Vitriol and Philosophical Vitriol as well as what is called the Philosophers Green Lion, and their Philosophers Gold.

They prepared everything according to their view of Nature which they called Living, because according to their understanding everything is dead, until we don’t pass a thing from a Philosophical Wheel, it cannot give the fruitful results.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:53 am

PulvisRubeus, I need you to participate in the discussion on a very important subject, the thing is Spagery on the Plants Kingdom, where I want to deepen my understanding as well as of the others before going to the practical side where many have worked but all in a wrong way, as this path has been made by some our modern practical Alchemists, who deviated the right way of working in their books and so lead astray to thousands of peoples in this way.

So we together can find out the hidden truth behind the words of some very earlier philosophers by taking the same subject of Plants.

And as you asked about the “references” in your PM then I was said that until I will not clear it, I cannot tell you exactly that whether it is referring to the same thing or not.

So for now Join here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:41 am

When I mentioned the two things, Gold and red Manna and said that these things don’t need any preparation then I meant to say this, that without any special preparation or mingling of any foreign thing, some very ancient philosophers prepare both of these things, as I was read a method in a short book, named “Mehdi Hassan”, in which he mentioned a process of grinding and macerating a thin leaf of Gold with some herbs which process of pounding this metallic body of Gold takes few months, and then without any special preparation the Gold is prepared, which process is still practiced by very old physicians in India and other countries, as well as here where I live, it belongs to a traditional method to prepare Gold in this way, which they call “Kushta”, it is a very energetic medicine, where they use this very subtle powder with some liquor for ingestion, and so the effects feels quite medicinal even without doing any Alchemy.

So it is very clear that a thing which comes under this planetary charge it is having a universal properties, but if it has adapted a very gross fixed metallic form (Gold) then it needs some labor, and if it is still in a subtle attenuated form (red Manna) then it needs no labor.

So in the same way, our process in Minor Alchemy, will also give us the same results which they get after months of grinding and macerating of Gold, in fact the process we have from Glauber it is more direct and fast than any of their old traditions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:26 pm

As we have very few books written on the uses of Plants in Alchemy which are given by our ancient philosophers which are included among one of the true and original works on Plants.

First is of Hollandus, where he mentioned and tells us the beneficial virtues in all his writings about the Spirit of Wine, which he says is the most noblest thing among the whole Plants Kingdom, which Spirit of Wine is not to be taken in a common or literal sense, but it is one of the Philosophers. By using it he extracted the Anima from different things, like "Sugar, Honey, Celidonia", etc.

Second Paracelsus, has also made many excellent medicines, from one of his most famous are "Elixir Proprietatis, Elixir of Subtlety, The Great Essence, All-Heal of Paracelsus, Spirit of Five Things".

Third St. Germain has also given us a method of making “Elixir of Immortality” and there is a very famous universal medicine which comprises of the collection of 18 different plants which is called the "Trithemius Universal Medicine or The Far-famed Medicinal Powder of Trithemius".

But it should to be noted that non of them tells us the preparation of their secret Agent which they used in extracting the Tinctures from different Plants, or can be said that they all used the Universal Mercury of the Philosophers, which is perfect to use it in any kingdom, but if we want to make a specific thing, which Mercury is only attributed to the Plants Kingdom, then this way is mentioned only in the book of "Ciculatum Minus of Urbigerus". Which is the very first route to go in this way of Plants Alchemy, in case if we don’t have the Universal Mercury of the Philosophers. But again this Specified Mercury of Plants will also having its preparation from the simple Mercury of the Philosophers.

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/circulat.html

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:21 am

There was a student who asked a question to Jean Dubois on the replicated works of Urbigerus,...

Q. The making of the plant stone according to Urbigerus was given in detail in Essentia by Prof. Junius. I have tried it and as far as I am aware others also, but without result. Do you know anyone who knows that this process works?

A. Yes, I do. Last March I personally made the experiment with Prof. Junius in Australia and it works. Within a short time, about an hour, the separation showed very clearly on top. In our discussion it was agreed that, for whatever reason, there are times, when under identical conditions it has not worked. We also found that pure oil of cedar does the work of Canada Balsam. The former costs much less than the latter and is easier to obtain. The wet way does work!

Here he is convincing the guy with his lying words that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work.  Crying or Very sad

When I said that there are very few books on Plants which are included among the true and original writings of the Philosophers, then I was about to mention it, that all the modern spagerists who worked on Plants and give us their big volumes full of practicing Alchemy these things doesn’t include in this way, like of Frater Albertus, Manfred Junius, Robert Bartlett, John Reid, Jean Dubois, Rubellus Petrinus, and others, they all are excluded from the works of Plants according to the perspective of the Alchemical way of the Ancients, because all of them was ignored the very first foundation to start the work on Plants. What it is, we gonna discuss it, while I am starting to post the words of Urbigerus from his book with my explanations to enlighten the true way of Plants Alchemy,…

This term “Circulatum Minus” is used by Urbigerus for a specified Mercury of Plants Kingdom, such terms, in the wider sense, has also used by other alchemists as "Temperatum," the "Aqua Solvens" of Paracelsus, the "Secret Spiritus Vini of Raimundus Lullus and the Adepts," the "Aqua Mercurialis," the "Spiritus Mercuri Universalis," etc.

Urbigerus wrote:
Our Circulatum minus is only a specificated Elixir, belonging to the Vegetable Kingdom, by which without any Fire, or further Preparation of the Vegetables, we can in a Moment extract their true Essence, containing their Virtue, Quality, and Property: which is a great Chymical Curiosity, performing Wonders in the Practice of Physick, and in demonstrating some Works of Nature.

Here Urbigerus is calling to his specified Alkahest or Mercury “a specificated Elixir”, which can extract anima from any plant in seconds.

Urbigerus wrote:
We call it Circulatum, because, this ever so often used in any Extraction, or Chymical Experiment what-ever, it loses nothing of its Quality, or Property: which is a Prerogative, pertaining to the Universal Elixir, called also the Circulatum majus, because it commands in all the three Kingdoms of Nature; whilst this, being restrained to one only Kingdom, is for that reason called Minus.

Here he is calling to his specified Mercury “a Circulatum”, because it can be reuse again and again and does not lose anything of its vigor even after repeated use.

Urbigerus wrote:
We differentiate between the Circulatum Majus and the Circulatum Minus. The latter is an Elixir which can perform in the Plant Kingdom what the Circulatum Majus achieves in all the three Kingdoms Plant Kingdom, Mineral Kingdom and Animal Kingdom): the Separation of the Three Essentials, Sulphur, Mercury and Salt, of a Mixtum.

Here he is telling us the difference b/w Universal and Specified (simple) Mercury.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:14 am

Urbigerus wrote:
Out of Diana's undetermined Tears, when Appollo has appeared, after the Separation of the three Elements, Determination, Digestion and glorious Resurrection, we can, without the Addition of any other created thing, prepare this our determined Elixir: Which is the first, noblest, and secretest way of the Philosophers.

Here in this Aphorism he is telling us the whole process, what he is going to mention in his short work on Plants.

First of all the "Tears of Diana" is the Mercury, which the modern spagyrists wrongly interpreted that it is ethyl alcohol.

Second the meanings of “Apollo” in the Greek and Roman mythology are the God of “Prophecy, Sunlight, Music and Healing.” Only a Philosopher can tell you that all these signs are alluding to the Soul or Anima of the Materia, as first it says Prophecy which only originates from the conjunction of the Body and Spirit where develops a third element which is Soul, second is Sunlight, it also represents the same thing, means the Vital heat of the Sun, and third is Music, when we speak and make a sound then it connects to the planetary charge of the Venus, which also represents the Tincture or Soul of the Materia, and fourth Healing, its meanings are again the same, that it also originates from the element of Fire, and not of Cold, as the definition goes to Life.

So the Egyptians were very smart and genius, that the four signs they have given to the word of Apollo and said that he was a God, but in reality there is nothing like this, but in using this word of God they meant to say this that it is such an invisible force which induces these 4 effects in everything. This is their perspective by using this word of Apollo.

But the interpretation of these words of Urbigerus "When Apollo has appeared" means it represents the extraction of the tincture or Sulfur or anima or essential Oil of the Plant. As the appearance of Apollo, is always the first step in Separation.

And further Urbigerus states that “the Separation of the three Elements” then he is referring to the three Essentials of the Plant. The Mercury is then determined by adding the other purified substances, i.e., Salt and Sulfur. Which he says followed by “Digestion and Resurrection” (subsequent Distillations), without any addition (means out of one thing).

Urbigerus wrote:
The Determination of our Diana's Tears consists only in their perfect and indissoluble Union with the fixed Vegetable Earth, philosophically prepared, purified, and spiritualized: for the love of which they are forced to leave their first universal undetermined Property, and be clothed with a determined particular one, which is required to this our Circulatum Minus.

Here he is telling us that what he means by “Determination of Diana's Tears”. That after the separation of Anima of the Plant, the Salt of the plant body (fixed Vegetable Earth) must be prepared alchemically, i.e., correctly calcined, purified and spiritualized (deliquescence). By this procedure, their nature is changed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:01 am

Urbigerus wrote:
Our second way of preparing this our Vegetable Elixir is by a right Manipulation of a Plant of the noblest Degree, standing by itself, or supported by others: after the Preparation of which, and its Putrefaction, Reduction into an Oil, Separation of the three Principles, with their Purification, Union, and Spiritualization, the whole is to be turned into a spiritual ever-living Fountain, renewing every Plant, that shall be plunged into it.

Here his words “right Manipulation of a Plant of the Noblest degree” means he is referring to something very Living, which has grown by the Alchemical Process, which he called “of a Noblest Degree”, and then after Preparation, the Putrefaction, Reduction, Separation and Union can be followed, the final result he called “a Spiritual ever-living Fountain renewing every Plant”.

As we know the Philosophers mentioned the production of the different things, as their Gold and Silver, which they said that they are better than the natural or of the Mines, and so they also mentioned that they can grow plants even better, which will be higher in virtue and medicinal properties. Such replicated works also practiced by Glauber, but in a wrong way by using the wrong Agent, where he used his secret Sal Ammoniac, his Salt of Art for bringing the same effect.

Empirical Evidence can further clarify and confirm this fact, that what philosophers mean by this when they said “take only the plant to start the work”, as Hollandus also mentioned in his book on Plants but according to me it is not possible without a proper dissolvent.

Urbigerus wrote:
The third and common way is only a Conjunction of a fixed Vegetable Salt with its own volatile sulphureous Spirit, both to be found ready prepared by any vulgar Chymist, and since in their Preparation the purest Sulphur, containing the Soul, has suffered some Detriment by their not being philosophically manipulated, they cannot be inseparably joined without a sulphureous Medium, by which the Soul being strengthened, the Body and Spirit are also through it made capable of a perfect Union.

As the Urbigerus states here, “volatile sulphureous Spirit” then if we use common Alcohol then the extracted tincture will never elevate along with the Sulfur of the Plant but remains below with the Salt after the Volatilization of the Tincture, so this effect can only be seen in the MERCURY during volatilization where the sulfurous part of the Plant will elevate along with the Mercury, this is the very first mistake which our Modern Alchemists encounter or face during this work, which they couldn’t be able to effect or change by using the common Alcohol.

When the Spirit come along with the Sulfur of the Plant then we get some aromatic Spirits which are also mentioned in some treatises in the Art of Distillation. The famous "Water of Carmelite" and the "Water of Elizabeth of Hungary" are compound examples of these.

So what he says that the conjunction of a fixed vegetable salt (obtained from the plant body through Calcination and subsequent extraction and purification) with its own sulphureous spirit serves for the preparation. The volatile sulphureous spirit is a subtle essence distilled from a plant. ("Sulphureous Spirit" always means a subtle distillate which contains the essential oil, the volatile Sulphur of the species.)

It should to be noted that where on one side the Mercury is become strengthened by the Sulfur of the Plant then on the other side the Salt also need the Sulfur for its activation, so the Sulphur acts as a catalyst in bringing together the Body (Salt) and the Spirit (Mercury).

In the next aphorism Urbigerous will tell us that how and from where this sulphureous matter will be obtain which will strengthen and activate the Salt of Plant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:38 pm

In the end of the aphorisms of Urbigerus, I will tell the process shortly, which is very easy but with a right Agent.

Urbigerus wrote:
The proper Medium, requisite for the indissoluble Union of these two Subjects, is only a sulphureous and bituminous Matter, issuing out of a plant, living or dead, which is to be found in several parts of the World, and is known to all manner of sea fishermen (the Copavian we find to be the best, and after that the Italian), by which, after it has been separated from its feculent parts through our Universal Menstruum, all the Pores and Atoms of the fixed Vegetable Salt, which is extremely fortified by it, being dilated, it is made capable of receiving its own Spirit, and uniting itself with it.

Resins carry much of the Sulfurous part of the Plants, because of their dense nature, as we can see the difference b/w grape and currants. So here Urbigerus is referring to resins. These are complex mixtures of mainly aromatic substances with properties of acids, further alcohols, phenols, strongly unsaturated substances. Resins are closely related to terpenes. We obtain resins by injuring certain trees, mainly pines, firs, larch trees and a number of exotic species. A special variety of resin is amber. The German text of Urbigerus contains a decisive sentence: "und von allen Arten derer Meerfischen (Meerfischern) erkandt wird" [and is recognized by all kinds of sea fish (sea fishermen)]. This obvious reference to amber put the author on the right track. (Succinic acid, which amber contains, is a marvellous catalyst.)

But Urbigerus himself tells us which kinds of resins he considers particularly suitable for the operation. First the Copavian (i.e., Copaiva Balsam obtained from Copaiva Balsama). Next to this he recommends the "Italian" resin, taken from the characteristic Italian pines abundantly found in the country. The pine is often mentioned in Italian poetry and even in music (Ottorino Respighi: I Pini di Roma). This resin has to be purified from its feculent parts by water. The best method of purification would be a proper distillation. Le Febure in his work Chymischer Handleiter describes this process as follows:

"The resin is to be pulverized and mixed with three parts of pulverized bricks and one part of common salt which has previously been completely dried by heating. The whole is then given into a retort and distilled constantly increasing the temperature. Some of the oily distillate can be used as it is. The distillate can also be rectified by adding once more three parts of common salt and by distilling again."

The easiest procedure for us is to buy readily clarified resins, such as Copaiva Balsam (balsams are mixture resins and etheric oils, partly with aromatic acids) or Canada Balsam, of the North American Abies Balsamica), which peaking, a turpentine. It contains about 24 percent of essential oil 60 percent of resin soluble in alcohol and 16 percent of resin soluble in ether.

The author experimented with resins while making his Circulata. Because of the excellent results obtained with Canada Balsam he would like to recommend this to his companions in the Art. Canada Balsam is used in microscopy and is available in highly purified condition. Whatever resinous matter you decide to use, make sure that it is natural and not fragmented. Natural Canada Balsam is easily available, although certainly not the cheapest

If you carefully look at the copper plate you may observe that there is a hole in the tree, from which resins flow. In fact, the river into which Apollo and Diana have to step is resinous. Notice that Diana comes out of the river on the other side with Apollo's Sun in her hand; they have become one being.

Urbigerus wrote:
To fortify the Sulphur, and open the Pores of the Salt, no other Method is to be used, but to imbibe the same with the bituminous Matter in a moderate digestive Heat, as if one would hatch Chickens, and as the Salt grows dry, the Imbibitions are to be repeated, until you find it so fully saturated that it refuses to imbibe any more of the Matter.

As he said here "To fortify the Sulphur" this indicates that the Salt will strengthened by the resinous matter, which on the other side will also help to fortify the Sulfur present in the Resin. On the imbibition of Salt and Resinous matter, the whole is exposed to moderate heat (digested). The imbibition is repeated whenever the matter becomes dry until it infuse and refuses to take more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:51 am

Alex, Agricola and others, I need your opinion and comments here, Alex what you feel that these kind of resins found in Italy as Urbigerus is mentioned ? and Agricola according to your experiences if you feel something irrelevant here then I will be happy to mend it, and include it in the theory.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:06 am

Urbigerus wrote:
In the Course of Imbibitions the whole Mass is at least nine or ten times a day to be stirred with a Spatula, or some other Instrument of dry Wood, by which reiterated Motion, the bituminous Matter receives a better ingress into the Body, and perfects its Operation the sooner.

Great care is to be taken, that in the performance of the Imbibitions, no kind of Soil or Dust fall into your Matter, for the prevention of which your Vessel may be kept covered with a Paper, pricked full of holes, or any other suitable Covering, and that nothing come near it, which has its own internal Sulphur: for the Pores of the Salt being very much dilated and opened, it may easily determine itself to any other Subject, and so spoil your Undertaking.

Since at this stage we already operate with highly purified substances, care must be taken that no impurities spoil the work. The author has obtained good results with entirely closed and rather large flasks. Periodically the flasks were opened for some time to allow for fresh air. They were then closed again. The danger of contamination is reduced considerably by working in a closed oven (incubator).

Here he is also telling us the Salt itself has its own internal hidden Sulfur which will activate and fortify and so results to open the pores of the Salt.

Urbigerus wrote:
If in three, or four Weeks time at farthest, your fixed Vegetable Salt does not manifest its full Saturation, it will certainly be in vain for you to go on any further with it: for you may assure yourself, that you either err in the Notion of the Salt or of the real sulphureous Medium, or in the Management of the Imbibitions.

When your Imbibitions are fully performed, your Salt will then be in a convenient readiness to receive its own Spirit, by which it is made volatile, spiritual, transparent, and wonderfully penetrating, entering on a sudden into the Pores and Particles of every Vegetable, and separating in a moment their true Essence or Elements.

If everything has gone well, we can now pour the Apollo (extracted by our Diana) on this activated fused living Salt of the Plant, which will result to spiritualize or volatilize the most penetrating Spirit for the whole Plants kingdom to make their true Essentials without much labor.

This Spirit calls the True Mercury of the Plants Kingdom, as Philosophers by using their own discovered methods made the Universal Mercury for using it in their own specified works, so here in case he also made such a Mercury by using his method which is specified here to the whole Plants Kingdom.

Urbigerus wrote:
Although the Salt is fully prepared for the Reception of its own Spirit, yet unless you well observe the right Proportion of them (which is, that the volatile always predominate over the fixed) you will never be able to make any perfect Union between these two Subjects, contrary in Quality, though not in Nature.

The Spirit must dominate in proportion over the fixed. The author has achieved good results by a proportion of 6:1 or even 8:1.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:19 am

hi traveller

HAPPY NEW YEAR at you and AT ALL

ALL IS VERY INTERESTING yes here many person work on circulatus minus of resine it is one key very important.

SO about spiritus vine philosophici and circulatus minus an resine ambra etc in your experince and your opinion what are the connection with is circulatus minus and the spiritus wine philosphical ?

continue very important and deep interesting after we made all together all it so please continue your explication are deep interesting thanks
after we confront all together deep very thanks for explication deep thanks

AMBRA there are on document i have read of federico gualdi circle on very strong elixir and stone very important on ambra leggend of mose etc now i found it and after we confront about all together

but all this we see together after so please now continue your explication very thanks

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:18 am

Urbigerus wrote:
Before you begin your Distillations and Cohobations, after the Addition of the Vegetable Spirit to its own Salt, a Putrefaction of eight to ten days is to precede, during which time, the sulphureous Spirit, strengthened by the bituminous Matter, and finding its Salt fit for Conjunction with it, has the power to enter into its Pores, to facilitate its Volatilization, and Union.

During this "Putrefaction" which nothing else but a further Digestion, followed by distillations and cohobations, where the bituminous matter in our activated Salt will help to facilitate the sulphureous Spirit for either Volatilization and Union. So this strengthened Sulphur (Apollo) along with the Spirit (Diana) now act upon the Salt, beginning to make it volatile. After this we begin our Distillations.

Urbigerus wrote:
If after six or seven Distillations and Cohobations of the distilled upon the Remainder, you do not find your Spirit to be extremely sharp, and the Remainder in the bottom altogether insipid, it will be an evident Sign, that you fail in the true knowledge of the Vegetable Spirit, which, being exceeding volatile, has in its Nature power to volatilize its own Body, and unite itself inseperably with it, finding it capable of its Reception.

The Distillations are to be carried in the water bath. Between Distillations and after Cohobations (when the distillate has been poured over the residue), an occasional period of Digestion is useful. After seven Distillations you will find your distillate to have a characteristically very penetrant Nature which is the true Mercury of the Plants Kingdom.

Urbigerus wrote:
It is to be observed, that in the Progress of your Distillations the sulphureous Medium does not in the least ascend: for as it is a real Medium, concurring to unite the Body with the Spirit, before the Spiritualization of the Body, and without the Concurrence of which no perfect Union of these two Subjects is to be expected; so on the contrary in the Progress of the Work its Concurrence would be highly disadvantageous to them both, and totally subvert your Operation.

The ascending of the sulphureous Medium, when the Spirit begins to carry over its own Body, to unite itself inseparably with it, evidently and certainly signifies, that you do not regulate your Fire, as you should, and that, instead of giving a gentle vaporous Heat to facilitate the Union, you give a violent one to destroy it.

To avoid this we should to make all our Distillations in the water bath. If the temperature would be too high the result would also rather be a fixation of the volatile parts on the Salt instead of a volatilization. Careful slow distillation is needed in all attempts of volatilization.

Urbigerus wrote:
When your Salt is brought to its perfect Spiritualization, and real Union with its own Volatile Spirit, then you will have in your power your Circulatum Minus, or Vegetable Elixir, and Menstruum, with which you will be able to perform wonders in the Vegetable Kingdom, separating in a moment not only their Principles or Elements, but also at one and the same Operation the Pure from the Impure.

If we work correctly we can make the Circulatum Minus according to the third way. At the same time also understand the first way, since all have to do is to prepare it from the same plant species from which we took our resinous matter, for instance from pines or firs. We can extract our resinous matter from small branches of Pine or Fir by steam distillation. This is how natural turpentines are obtained. For the rest you proceed as above.

In the next aphorisms Urbigerus informs us what the Circulatum can do.

End of the Topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:52 am

The summary of the process of Plants according to Urbigerus,…

Take the crushed leafs of the Pine tree, put the Mercury simplex on it and closed the vessel until the separation of Apollo occurs, by using the Diana, then through distillation separate the tincture or Anima of the plant from its remaining dregs, then our Mercury is activated by the Sulfur of the Plant, then in the same way, use the resin from the same pine tree to activate the dregs or salt of the plant, after calcination it will help to open it in the form of red living Salt, then put your extracted soul over this living earth, and cohobate the mixture of “Spirit (Mercury), Body (Salt), Soul (Sulfur), it will give a penetrating dissolvent, which will be the true Mercury of the Plants Kingdom, which will having the ability to extract the soul from every plant in moments, this is the right work on Plants, I will try this process after preparing the right Mercury, otherwise to work in a wrong way by using the common ethyl alcohol is useless as our modern Spagyrists of Plants have filled their big volumes after working even on this Minor side, and misguided to many seekers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:02 am

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2573-lemnian-earth

You pointed to the wrong thread.

Solomon Levi wrote:
Fulcanelli has been quoted several times by several people - the way of the poor.

There are also other sources, like in the Ripley Revived you will also read on one place where a Philosopher attributed some words to the way of the poor.

As I was talking about the correction of the theory, which these guys are posting from since so long, that without its proper correction, all these words are just useless, and of no value, as I cleared the wrong theory about Electromagnetism that it is not the male and female charges but the two same changes which originates from two different sources.

Solomon Levi wrote:
BOLUS ARMENO CLAY RED Kibric ?
Lemnian earth
terra sigillata
armenian bole
fuller's earth

So all these informations he is providing, it is also somewhere right and somewhere wrong,…

Actually there are many kinds of this substance, but all are dead except of one.

You said that Orthelius in his commentary on Sendivogius give the instruction to use bolus armenus ruben a one special red clay and there are also some manuscript that I have on cosmpolita that use this special red clay and in rams there are many files of instruction to made elixir and stone by this special red clay.

Here what he is saying it carries the answer,…

Moreover it must be known that the terrestrial subject from the Philosophers is understood in two senses, that is, as a raw earth and prepared earth.

So don't mix this topic, with two SAME things from two DIFFERNT sources. First we have to keep in mind that there are two kinds of this Earth which belongs to the subject of the Philosophers, first is prepared and second is naturally found in nature, my second subject on Minor alchemy belongs to this naturally found earth, which I called the “Mother of the whole Animals Kingdom” in my thread of “EverBurning Lamps”, but as regards to the subject of prepared earth of the Philosophers, then there are many books of the philosophers which are written on this subject, most especially when the Paracelsus said that he discovered a method which shorten the long task of the ancients to make their Elixir then there in his method he used this philosophically prepared Earth.

But we are talking about the earth of the second kind, which is a natural thing. You will not find this earth in any book of the Philosopher except of only in a very few books, like in Marry Prophetessa, where she called it red Gum.

So don’t mix this topic with other books of the Philosophers, there is nowhere mentioned such a thing, but except of their own prepared Earth.

Everything you all post, needs a clarification, otherwise the theory is of no value, because it is impossible to understand.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   

Back to top Go down

Accumulated Info!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next