https://www.enviromedica.com/eating-clay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:59 am

Its just a normal soil which often childrens also eat in their habits, but we are talking about the earth of the Adepts, which is the natural Philosophers Stone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:11 am

I was reading some good words of a philosopher, I also want to post them here,...

Philosophers have made Sol in the space of one day, which nature cannot do underground in a thousand years; a thing hard and incredible to the unlearned; yet true and most certain, and confirmed by the testimony of many men.

Be thou therefore not solicitous or curious in choosing thine Earth so that it be of a Nature, and enduring the Fire.

Hereby Glass is made malleable, and by means of this Tincture, is converted into transparent and fixed Metal, whereby it appears, that this science is possible.

For there is no Earth which doth more easily embrace the Spirituality of our Mercury, than that which is most deprived of Mercury, and moisture; which Privation thou shalt not find in Bodies of another Nature, although yet they be very much calcined.

Wherefore it appears manifestly, that seeing Sol and Luna, are nothing else but Earth, Red and White, wherein a most pure Mercury is fixed and joined by the least parts, that Philosophers (having the same elements) may artificially imitate Nature in her Composition under the Earth, to produce the same effect: for it is certain, that earth may be fermented to Water, so as it be fixed; and water fermented to Earth, if it be perfect and cleansed; and this without the help of any common Sol or Luna: And therefore Philosophers in their Writings have taught, that the Stone is equally common to the Poor and Rich.

These things considered, thou shalt understand, that our Stone lies hid, and secretly lurking, often in places least expected, and nothing esteemed, whose matter and nearness, if it should be known, would produce most great danger.

It is to be noted, that the Philosophers have found out divers ways of handling this one thing: but I answer for them all, and briefly conclude, that our Earth doth drink up and fix our Mercury; and that this mercury doth wash and tinge our Earth, and so doth perfect it into the Stone, without any further ferment.

It is a general rule, that if thou wilt be a Master of this Art, it is needful to make all Medicines gummous and fusible, melting like wax of their own accord, without Fume, upon a plate annealed.

Therefore the Medicine must often be subtiliated, after that it is perfectly fixed, that at least it may be an incombustible Oil, and rather may be called a Species, then a Genus, because it is nothing else but a fixed Tincture of Color.

If (this thing observed) thou canst prepare thy Medicine thus, thou shalt make fair Metals, or else not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:38 pm

Commentary on the Solomon Trismosin’s Alchemical Work
Thus far the unguaranteed directions for making the Philosophers’ Stone, which, if they fail to give the promised result, will at least have that virtue left: they will make those who believe in them, fell rich, until they are undeceived; while those of us who have had no personal experience in that part of the practical Philosophy of the Ancients, unqualified either to affirm or deny the above extraordinary statements, we can only exclaim, with the all but forgotten DOMINIE Sampson: ‘PRODIGIOUS!’ and pass on, hoping, or doubting, that we have learned some Truth.

As concerns the Process itself no one but a practical Chemist should attempt it, for apart from the poisonous fumes, for which eating bread, thickly spread with butter, would hardly be a safe and sufficient antidote --- Sublimation should be done under an open chimney with a strong upward draft --- there is that lovely booby-trap, the Fulminating Gold, left wide open. Some process has been omitted that would shut that trap and render the fulminate harmless. Here the question arises whether in depriving the Fulminate of its FULMEN it is not also deprived of its power of transmutation? Which further gives rise to the crucial question: Is AURUM FULMINANS the PHILOSOPHER’S STONE? This question can only be answered by the careful experiments of trained Chemists.

The Medical efficacy of the Tincture is affirmed in the book AURUM VELLUS (TOISON D’OR) not only in general terms, but in particular instances of restoration of health, and of rejuvenation, of the aged there given.

The origin of the writings attributed to Trismosin is uncertain and wrapped in mystery. The Splendor Solis, apart from its magnificent Pictures of indubitable artistic merit, is the best of those Alchemical compositions.

I am of opinion. That if not executed by TRISMOSIN’s order, and under his immediate directions, some wealthy Amateur Alchemist, possibly a Fugger, may have encouraged the Artist who produced this Manuscript, by his patronage, and all the writings attributed to that author, with the exception of SPLENDOR SOLIS and his Alchemical WANDERINGS are either spurious, or have been tampered with.

Of TRISMOSIN, whose name Schneider believes to have been Pfeifer, and that he was a Saxon, it is related in the Preface to the book ELUCIDARIUS CHYMICUS, 1617, that he lived by virtue of (or perhaps, despite) his MEDICINE to an age of 150 YEARS! SO MOTE IT BE!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:29 pm

Here Johannes Agricola is telling us a non corrosive way to calcine Gold, which is somewhere similar to the method of Glauber,…

Agricola wrote:
Calcination of Gold: Aside from the Universal Menstruum, there still exist other means to bring gold so far that it can never be smelted into another Body. This has its special reasons, but it does not follow that gold has been changed into the true prima materia. Even so, a fine medicine can be made with it.

Take some of the best purified gold, as much as you like, have a goldsmith laminate it very thin, the thinner the better. Cut it as big as a Thaler (old coin like the Dollar), the cut round pieces from a stag's antlers, as big and thick as half a Thaler, take a cement can no wider than the pieces of antlers or half a Thaler, so that only the pieces fit in. One can also make it of good clay, as one pleases. At the bottom of the can put one finger's width of sand or gypsum, which is better. On it put a piece of antlers, upon that a piece of your gold, above it again a piece of antlers, then again gold. Put everything layer upon layer, as the chymists say, till the can is full or till you have used all your gold. Again, put gypsum upon it till the can is quite full, close the can with good lute, let it dry, then set it in a medium strong cementing fire, at first very gentle, then finally so strong that the can will well glow for one hour or four. Let it cool, open the can, and you will find the gold calcined almost flesh-colored.

This work must be repeated three times. The gold will become quite soft and can be pounded and rubbed. Now mix it with calcined antlers and reverberate it on a cupel but not too strongly, for a whole day. The gold will turn almost the color of bricks. Then it is correctly and well calcined, and you may be sure that you cannot get a better calcination. It will become so subtle that it can easily be used in medicines for several sicknesses without any further preparation, for this calx is sweet and not contaminated by any corrosives.

What a coincidence that to him belongs to my both subjects of the Minor Alchemy. Agricola is really very special, one person with this name is here, and second is not, because he wasn't rightly listened to the man of Croatia. Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:11 am

July because it is the month of Leo, and this earth also belongs to the planetary charge of the Sun, as Agricola was also telling us, and giving it such a name of “solar fat”, so that’s why it will start to flow in these months. According to the alchemical perspective I can tell you that what’s going on, where we can use the simple common Fire in place of waiting for this month or keeping it for 26 days in the light of the Sun, but in this way it will not have such powers as when prepared by using the way of the Sun.

So before putting this into the wine as per the instructions of man of Croatia, you first need to make it gummy, by using this method of the Sun, because from which place that man was digging it, there it will experienced a very good Sun, or can be said that he was collecting it in some very special months of June, July or August, so cleared the words of the Sages, they also preferred the collection of their matter in a right month, a similar thing Joannes Agricola also mentioned in his book, but this thing is irrelevant to this topic, but both needs the same strategy.

Furthermore the third reference of my book is also giving us, some very good methods, these all will be reckon for its proper use, where in fact all the methods regarding this subject we can find there, as well as including this way of using Wine.

Where in the first method he is using the Fire, which is the alternate way in place of using the Sun heat, and making a white Spirit with some vital properties, but the second way is the most efficient which having all the things, like fire, sun heat, as well as the Wine, in its composition, and results as a golden color tincture, which is called the true Balsom of Life, as I was mentioned in my thread of “5 Pillars of Alchemy”, but it is still without using any "Philosophical Wine", so it is just in a Minor way, as I was said.

Buddy I need a Party, I deserve it ?

And congratulations for a wonderful Discovery. I hope Nik was alive, and he will be very happy to see our approaches in this way.  Cool

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:30 pm

Traveller wrote:
Buddy I need a Party, I deserve it ?

Sure! cheers
Come by my house,in the evening,to taste a delicius Karahi,please! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:48 pm

First I was reading it in the English pronunciation “Karahi” and then I search it in the dictionary then I realized that it is the same thing which we use to eat here, “Karahi”, then I understood that what you wrote here, so funny,… Laughing

How you know about this dish, that we eat these things. I am really surprised, Unbelievable. Very Happy

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:37 pm

Traveller wrote:
How you know about this dish, that we eat these things. I am really surprised, Unbelievable. Very Happy

I know you like karahi.
EVERYONE likes karahi !!!!.
I like cooking,and I'm specialized in international spicy dishes.And karahi is probably the most tasty dish of the southern asia, imho. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:54 am

Quote from other book,...

HERE have been among many nations, and at various times, certain people who were illuminated by the Spirit of Wisdom, and who wrote books in which they described the result of their knowledge in such a manner that those who earnestly loved the truth for its own sake might be enabled to find it by following their directions. Some of these illuminated people were Egyptians or Chaldeans; others, Greeks, Arabs, Italians, Frenchmen, Englishmen, Hollanders, Spaniards, Germans, Hungarians, Jews, etc., living in widely separated places, and speaking different languages: but nevertheless their writings describe the same process with such an unanimous accord and harmony that the true philosopher may easily recognize the fact of its being the work of only one spirit speaking through various instruments, with various tongues, and at various times. This harmony exists in all the writings of the sages; but in the books of the wordly-wise we find a great deal of disharmony; for the latter, instead of following the voice of universal truth, which is only one, follow the vagaries of their own brains which are many, and. therefore their opinions disagree and their writings are full of errors.

The writings of the sages differ only in regard to the form, in which the truth is expressed, but they all agree in the essential points. They all say that there is only one substance, of which the Philosopher’s Stone is made and that in this substance is contained everything necessary for its production. This substance is a spiritual and living one, and all agree, that if you attempt to perform the work with any other substance containing no spirit or life, you will not succeed in your work. Renounce all complexity. Nature is satisfied with only one thing, and he who does not know that thing, cannot command the powers of Nature. This substance is universally distributed everywhere and may be obtained with little expense. It can be found everywhere; everyone sees, feels, and loves it and yet there are only few who know it. Tleophrastus Paracelsus calls it the Tinctura Physicorum or the Red Lion; Hermes Trismegistus calls it Mercury, solidified in its interior; in the Tubra it is called the ore; in the “Rosarium Philosophorum” it is called Salt. It has as many names as there are objects in the world, and yet it is only known to few. Of this substance may be prepared a spirit as red as blood, and another one white as snow, and in these two is hidden a third one, the mystery, which is to be revealed by the art. Those who do not know how to begin the alchemical work are yet far from having attained the true knowledge. Those who labor with dead materials will obtain nothing which lives.

Our substance, or Rebis, consists of two things, Spirit and Matter; but the two are only one, and they produce a. third, which is the Universal Panacea, purifying all things, the Tincture, which transmutes base metals into gold. Our Elixir is therefore one thing, made of two; but the two are one. The water is added to the body and dissolves the latter into a spirit, and thus the water and body produce a solution. Some philosophers describe the Philosopher’s Stone as being the true Spiritus Mercurii with the Anima Sulphuris and the Spiritual Salt made into one thing, prepared under one heaven, living in one body; the Dragon and the Eagle; others call it a preparation made of spirit, hody, and soul, and they say that the spirit does not combine with the body except by means of the soul, which connects both together, and yet the three are essentially one.

The omnipotent Creator, whose wisdom extends as far as his (its) own substance, created in the beginning, when nothing but himself existed, two classes of things, the heavenly and the terrestrial. The heavenly things are the interior world, with all its inhabitants; the terrestrial things are the external ones, and have been formed of the four elements. The latter consist of three classes; namely, Animalia, Vegetabilia, and Mineralia, and they are distinct from each other; so that, for instance, the animal kingdom does not produce trees, nor the vegetable kingdom monkeys, etc. But each being has its own peculiar seed by which its own species may be propagated, but no other species is produced by them; the species, however, may be improved, purified, and ennobled to a certain extent, and by appropriate means, as everyone knows.

Nature is a great alchemical laboratory in which a continual purification and sublimation to a higher standard takes place. The primordial matter from which all the various metals have grown, is originally only one, and contains within itself a Sulphur which, acting under various conditions, produced in the course of ages a variety of forms, differing in their exterior qualities, but being essentially only one. Thus a portion of this matter, going through a certain process of evolution, assumed the attributes of iron, some into copper and another one becomes Tin and other things etc.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.P.

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Well, what's your opinion what is this mysterious matter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:10 pm

I cannot give the opinion but only the straight forward answer. I mean the answer, you already left in my very first post of your thread.

There is some part of it which I was posting later,…

Our Philosophical stone is of a mineral nature, and it is therefore useless to attempt to prepare it from animal or vegetable substances. Nothing can be extracted from a thing until it is contained therein. Those, therefore, who pretend to be able to make it of such substances are impostors. Moreover, our stone is incombustible, and all animal and vegetable substances are combustible; they will be destroyed in the fire, and nothing remains but smoke and ashes, which are useless for our purpose. Neither can it be made of any imperfect metal or mineral, nor of ordinary Mercury, Sulphur, or Salt, for all these things are destructible in their form.

If you wish to see a thing grow, you must look for its seed. A horse is born from a mare, a plant grows by means of the root, and a fire grows out of a spark. If you desire to make gold or silver, you must be in possession of gold and silver; but it must be pure and natural, such as cannot be grasped with the hands. Take such pure spiritual gold and sow it into the while, lamellated earth, made by a fiery calcination. Cultivate it, and it will grow and bring fruit.

The philosophical gold used by the Alchemist is not the common gross material gold, although the latter may be extracted from the former. The gold which he uses is a white and red, true, fixed, and living tincture. He uses living gold and living silver; but the ordinary gold and silver are dead and remain dead, no matter to what chemical process they may be subjected. Therefore do not take the dead gold and silver, but take ours, which live.

The beginning of the great work is to dissolve the Philosopher’s Stone in the water. It is the unification of spirit and body, by which a mercurial water is produced. It is a very difficult work, as will be testified to by all who have attempted to perform it; but to him who knows how to prepare this solution, the rest of the mystery will become plain. The solution requires a permanent association of the male and the female elements, from which union a new form may grow.

Let the disciple ponder about the attributes of this water: for the knowledge of the menstruum in which the stone is dissolved is the principal condition, without which nothing can be accomplished in this art. It is the great mystery which the sages will not reveal, and which no one is permitted to tell. The first part of the work is the solution, and consists in a moistening of the body, so that it may again be dissolved in the substance of the Mercury, and the saltness of the Sulphur be diminished thereby. This Sulphur is attracted away from two other sulphurs when the spirit meets the body. The second part is the regeneration of the body in the water which is called Mercury. There are three Mercuries, the knowledge of which is the key to this science, and without this knowledge nothing will be accomplished in this art. Two of these Mercuries do not belong to the true attributes of the body; the third one is the essential Mercury of the Sun and the Moon. The Mercury contained in the other metals is the noblest material for the preparation of the Philosopher’s Stone.

Our gold and silver are not seen in the rays of the Sun and Moon, but their presence is known by their effects. Our stone is the shining substance coming from the Sun and the Moon, by which the Earth receives its illumination. No impure matter is added except one, which is the Green Lion, and which is used to bind together the two tinctures existing between the Sun and the Moon, and to bring them into perfection.

The above remarks will be sufficient for the instruction of the true disciple; but if you do not understand them then your mind is not yet ripe to know the substance of which the Philosopher’s Stone is prepared; and you must wait until you arrive at that state by meditation and prayer. I will, however, tell you that the first part of our work is the reduction of the body into its primordial substance; the second is the perfect solution of body and spirit together. The solvent and that which is dissolved remain together, and as the body dissolves, the spirit coagulates.

Thus the whole secret is now revealed to you. If you comprehend it, you will see that it is not at all difficult, but a work for women and a play for children, on account of the little amount of labor connected with it. He who knows, the beginning knows the end, and his glorified body will behold all the eternal splendor of God, when the illusions of life will vanish before his eyes, being swallowed up in their own insignificance. Follow the teachings contained in the following parable, and the spirit of wisdom will descend upon you and fill you. To arrive at this exalted state we wish to you and to all of us the blessing of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost in all eternity. Amen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:35 pm

I am a bit curious, that why Mr. A needs the K.  Laughing

lol!

This post is not for everyone but only one person who can understand it.

By the way we have already discussed this in our subject of red Manna, and for your information this is the last thing on earth where dwells the highest Spirit as dwells in the same K but in K, it is in the very least amount.

Below is mentioned the total amount of the Spirit of the Sun dwells in total 5 elements on Earth,...

Oxygen --- 1
RedManna --- 5
Unknown --- 3 to 5
Gold --- 4
K --- 3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:51 pm

My intepretation of this mysterious matter is:

Oxygen --- 1
RedManna --- 5
Carbon --- 3 to 5
Gold --- 4
K --- 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:25 am

On the same topic now we are understanding these things, then I also would like to tell others, that in We Humans also lies the same strength of Spirit of the Sun, as lies in the K. So from here you can imagine that where we are, or where all the peoples of this world are spending their time, in place of understanding this Art of Alchemy, they do jobs, they make their life comfortable, but I just heard that Bill Gates who has now got an Age, he has some stomach problems. So whether he will be a highly Educated person or any Noble personality but it is not recommended that he will live a healthy and happy life, or how he can live, as the dwelling Spirit in his body is so weak, so what I was about to tell you, that if we able to strengthen this our Spirit all the way to 5 then we can live a perfect healthy life as someone is blessed by God.

This process of taking the Spirit to the 5 is easier in the young persons, but in old persons it is somewhere slow. But it can be accomplish by using the Aurum Potabile of the Ancients.

T.P. wrote:
Carbon --- 3 to 5

Forum belongs to the subject of Alchemy, so if as an Alchemist I give the answer then, Yes you are absolutely right.

But as you give the answer then I want to know that how and why you chose the Carbon ?  Laughing

Again,...

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:50 am

I extracted all the useful informations from the short book of Ingalese,...

Richard Ingalese wrote:
As oil of gold was one of the four elements of the Philosopher's Stone-according to the books-we naturally commenced to reduce gold. But gold at two hundred and forty dollars a pound is an expensive thing to experiment with; and, after a while it dawned on us that the principle would be the same if we used copper at fifteen cents a pound. So the experiments were transferred to the cheaper metal.

Three long, weary, heart-breaking years were devoted to the pursuit for the red oil of copper, Mrs. Ingalese exhibited to me a brown substance that was hardening fast. She pronounced it the red oil of copper. Then I said, "That liquid is neither red, nor is it an oil, but it is greasy". She replied, "At first it was a red oil; but now it has hardened and oxidized". So we try again and after another experiment she produced the oil of copper.

We thought that victory was close at hand, but found that it was still some years away. The fifth year gave us the oil of sulphur; but not until we had many fires and explosions and two asphyxiations. The sixth year produced the oil of mercury, the basis of all Alchemy. But we had all the oils required to make the Stone, and, thus encouraged, we tried to crystallize and fuse them.

The books, or manuscripts, claim that the Red Stone of the Philosophers will cure any illness, and that after one has taken it for five years one cannot contract any disease.

If one disregards all laws of hygiene and misuses mind and body, then one must take the consequences of one's thoughts and acts; for there is no vicarious atonement either in medicine or in morals. If a person desires longevity and youth, he must obey the rules in the Chapter on Immortality in "The Greater Mysteries."

Main work in Alchemy: We ascertained from the books that it was first requisite to study metallurgic Alchemy in order to know how to reduce metals for their oils. To illustrate: A globule of mercury is fluidic. The first thing a metallurgist does is to remove its metallic covering so as to "fix" its contents. Then the "fixed" portion is reduced to powder, which, in turn, is again reduced to an essence, and from that is extracted an oil. This oil is then crystallized, after which it is ready for Alchemical experiments. All this is much easier described than done, but it was necessary for us to have a definite idea of what we desired to do to accomplish our purpose, and the works of Paracelsus gave us this information. Someone has said, "You can destroy all other books on Alchemy, for their knowledge and more is contained in the Alchemical writings of Paracelsus."

Worth to Read: Forty years ago I first read the "Hermetic and Alchemical Writings of Paracelsus". Of all the books I have seen of the subject -- and I have seen many -- there are no others which contain so much knowledge as those two volumes. Dr. Waite's collection and translation is the best.

Ingalese crude Stone of 3+ years: First, he differentiated between the metallic alchemy and the medicinal, which later they decided to follow. The question is: "Why did he not test the stone upon the metals to see if it tinged?”. Here would have been sufficient proof of its medicinal virtue and strength. Secondly, he stated the dose which both took twice a week, was the size of an uncooked grain of rice. This would seem an enormously large dose judging from reports of earlier Alchemists.

The second question is not so obscure. The large dose could possibly have been due to an insufficient potency of the stone. Ingalese himself says that in its first state it looked like soft white marble and only after laboring an additional three years did they complete the red stone which he describes by saying, "the product was crude." This would seem to indicate that the stone lacked sufficient maturity to allow a reduction in dosage.

Jewels by Oil of Mercury: A man came to me a short time ago and said he had a way of making jewels. I replied, "A great many chemists can do that." He answered, "I make them alchemically. You can't tell them from nature's gems. I want you to put some money into the manufacture of them." I asked, "What is your process? Just give me an intimation of one of the leading ingredients. Do you use mercury?" "No," he said. "No mercury." I could but reply, "Then you have not the knowledge you claim, for the oil of mercury is the basis of all jewels."

Mercury to Sun, by a Glass: A man came in and showed him a mass of melted, colored glass, I take a pound of mercury and go out into the sunshine, get a certain angle of the sun's rays, let them pass through this glass and fall upon the mercury, and the action of those rays through this glass causes the mercury to change its vibrations; and immediately it is transmuted, before your eyes, into gold.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Traveller wrote:

But as you give the answer then I want to know that how and why you chose the Carbon ?  Laughing

Again,...

lol!

Besides the point that carbon is the basis of all life it is also our true salt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:36 pm

Here  the Metallurgy:
http://www.recyclingsecrets.com/free-reports/refining-precioius-metals-waste-cm-hoke.pdf

Here the Alchemy:
https://archive.org/details/cu31924092287113
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:52 am

Are you aware that most of the processes described in the books of alchemists don't work? If they did all of us here would be millionaires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:01 am

T.P. wrote:
Are you aware that most of the processes described in the books of alchemists don't work? If they did all of us here would be millionaires.

Yes,I know.But maybe a true Adept can make the necessary corrections. I must find a way to heal my people......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:28 pm

T.P. wrote:
Besides the point that carbon is the basis of all life it is also our true salt.

I was mentioned that I am giving the answer in the terms of Alchemy. So actually I was talking about a subtle Spirit which descends in the darkness of the night and form such elements (like Carbon). Another example you can also see during the burning phenomena when it elevates (as CO2), because of its opposite charge of the burning Spirit of the Sun (Fire), so confirms that this subtle Spirit (CO2) having the charge of the Moon which is the female of the same Spirit which dwells in the Fire (as flame), that’s why it repel, so confirms another theory that the Male’s work is Attraction, and the female’s Repulsion, everything is Dual as this phenomena of Nature.

Are you sure in the quoted paragraph, the Philosopher is talking about only this chemical element “Carbon” ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Traveller wrote:
you sure in the quoted paragraph, the Philosopher is talking about only this chemical element “Carbon” ?

Yes, i am sure. He arranged all the elements on 9 strings and the 5 elements in a triangle represents 98% of all living organisms and carbon is at the base of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:46 pm

T.P. wrote:
The 5 elements in a triangle represents 98% of all living organisms and carbon is at the base of it.

The carbons hot sphere and cold cube, is representing the same phenomena of fire, as I mentioned above, and I was also mentioned earlier, that the secret of Making the Philosophers Stone lies in the living things, then your formula of 5 elements is telling us the method of Making the Philosophers Stone.

Wow nitrogen is in center.

Again,…

lol!

So as I had a doubt and was also thinking to ask you in my above post, that was he a Philosopher ? You have to keep one thing in your mind, that he is just ascertaining the elements in the living Organisms. But as an Alchemist you have to understand their hidden meanings.

I mean by Silica he doesn't mean only this Element, as well as by Oxygen, Carbon, Nitrogen and Hydrogen, you have to understand their Alchemical perspective.

If you intend to use all these 5 elements, then you will never able to effect a change in the living being, or you will never able to make anything by using all these 5 elements.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:37 am

When it ascends in the form of CO2 then it will not be alone, but along with the Fiery Spirit of the Sun, as he is mentioned its right constitution with a hot sphere and cold cube in the center, but according to the right perception, the burning particles will be in the center and the cold sphere surrounds it, this is the right theory according to Alchemy, that’s why all the philosophers mentioned their subject by using the word of a female element because it comes in view at the very first to our sight, but the secret fire lies inside of this substance.

And when he showed all the 5 elements together, then he is making a right theory, as all the surrounding elements belongs to the Female side, but only the center element is to the Male. So the complete diagram of all the 5 elements fits beautifully with the precepts of the Philosophers.

Thanks for sharing, but would you like to tell us that which book you have been reading from where you take these informations ?

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:42 am

I was reading some words of a Philosopher, which I also would like to quote here,...

Roger Bacon wrote:
Yet, every lover of Art, should mind always to keep one eye on Nature and the other on Art and manual labor. For, when these two do not stand together, then it is a lame work, as when someone thinks he can walk a long path on one leg only, which is easily seen to be impossible, Vale.

We shall speak first of the putrefaction of the materia, which is to be followed by a resurrection and exaltation, which will not occur but that the action has preceded them, the corruption of the one being the generation of the other. The seed of an herb soever, thrown upon the ground, putrefies first and loses form, following which the virtue hid within it, favored by the warmth of the heavens, makes itself manifest, and the earth containing this seed being dampened by heavenly rain and dews, makes it to take on more noble and more perfect form, subsequently causing it to bear forth fruit in abundance.

The very knowledge of the stone is no other thing than the purification of the earth, or of Nature. The earth cannot be cleared from feces and purged, unless through the middle or center it shall have received the water unto itself. And this comprehends the whole art in short, if you have understood Nature. You may of yourself by divine grace discover many things like unto these. Praise God for all ages of ages.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   

Back to top Go down

Accumulated Info!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: