View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Agricola

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:37 am

Traveller wrote:
Thanks for sharing, but would you like to tell us that which book you have been reading from where you take these informations ?

Maybe I'm wrong, but the style of writing,looks like the one of Walter Russell.

https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://bluestarenterprise.com/files-outside-wordpress/walter-russell/49306379-Walter-Russell-the-Universal-One-Alchemy-Chemistry.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjkkfeYwM3YAhUB2hQKHXYFCSoQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw035llag81jVe8Lf5U_2tFk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.P.

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Traveller wrote:

Thanks for sharing, but would you like to tell us that which book you have been reading from where you take these informations ?

The Author is Walter Russell, a great initiate into the mysteries. He is not a typical alchemist who makes use of old fashion terms like sulfur, mercury and similar double meaning words but writes plainly for his audience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:26 pm

T.P. wrote:
Traveller wrote:

The Author is Walter Russell, a great initiate into the mysteries. He is not a typical alchemist who makes use of old fashion terms like sulfur, mercury and similar double meaning words but writes plainly for his audience.

But did he know the way of making the Stone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:35 pm

frankjames wrote:
But did he know the way of making the Stone?

My favourite quote from him about alchemy in general:

Transmutation can be accomplished easily with pulsing electrostatic and rotating magnetic fields. The idea that heat has to be applied as proposed in alchemy or as in other catalytic processes is now a Stone Age concept which should be abandoned as quickly as possible. To change one element from the table of elements into another element, is done without the usual approach that heat has to be applied. Think in dimensions and bear in mind that there is an Ether or counter world from which everything is controlled, make a change in the counter world (the mirror imagine) and you have an instant change in the physical world. Start thinking big, leave the old behind. This knowledge is most vital for our survival on this planet. How about changing radioactive materials into a usable gas, a liquid or a solid for a starter. How about changing atmospheric nitrogen into Hydrogen meaning that all propelling vehicles would need no more fossil fuel, would operate fuel–less and would never pollute again. Think of changing Silicon, an element of such abundance in our world into what? We let the readers think of the many possibilities of Transmutation by themselves and further more, we supply you with the know how of experimental Transmutation. Believe it or not, it’s done with magnetic fields
-------
Walter Russell: The Universal One
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:04 pm

Quote :
" Think in dimensions and bear in mind that there is an Ether or counter world from which everything is controlled, make a change in the counter world (the mirror imagine) and you have an instant change in the physical world.

An applause to Walter! cheers

Think different.Think QUARK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:27 am

T.P. wrote:
The idea that heat has to be applied as proposed in alchemy or as in other catalytic processes is now a Stone Age concept which should be abandoned as quickly as possible.

The theory he has provided about Ether is absolutely accurate, but these things are even mentioned in the holy scriptures that “all comes out of one”, so this belief is nothing if he don’t know that how to work on it to prove the same theory.

I want to change somewhere the words of FrankJames, and want to ask you, that by following this theory where he says that there is no any Stone of the Philosophers, which concept we should to be abandoned instantly and everyone should to follow the theory of creating a specific heat by using the pulsing electrostatic and rotating magnetic fields, which he says will bring the transmutation of one element into another, so as it seems you might have read the whole volume of Russell, I want to ask you, Did he ever succeed in achieving a profitable transmutation by following his own discovered way ?

I can only ask about transmutation, because from his words it clearly seems that he don’t believe that there is any Stone, and so all the books of the philosophers are only alluding to his own discovered way.

You see in the above question the word profitable is really matter, because I have seen in many cases where someone is getting likely the same amount of Gold which he was put in right in his experiment before attempting to achieve the same Gold as transmutation, as we can see in the case of practitioners of Uriine, who did transmute a small amount of metal (which is simply precipitation) after using some gold in the same work. And I saw that they also abandoned the way to search for any Stone, because according to them they have resolved all the books of the Philosophers, and have discovered the right way to make the same thing.

I hope the both cases of Russell and these practitioners will not be the same.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:15 am

Traveller wrote:
I want to change somewhere the words of FrankJames, and want to ask you, that by following this theory where he says that there is no any Stone of the Philosophers, which concept we should to be abandoned instantly and everyone should to follow the theory of creating a specific heat by using the pulsing electrostatic and rotating magnetic fields, which he says will bring the transmutation of one element into another, so as it seems you might have read the whole volume of Russell, I want to ask you, Did he ever succeed in achieving a profitable transmutation by following his own discovered way ?

There is a small misunderstanding here. Walter Russell never made a comment about the Philosopher's Stone per se only on the art of transmutation. He is only stating that with heat alone transmutation can't be achieved with which i fully agree and Canseliet and Fulcanelli taught the same.

In l’Alchimie Expliquée sur ses  Textes Classiques Canseliet wrote:

“Like the unlucky discoverer of radium (Pierre Curie), Fulcanelli knew very well that the fire under his oven, or burners, was unable to produce any transmutation. The sublimity of the arcane awoke his caution in revealing, so, when covering the Secret Fire topic, he never went beyond the ancient alchemists"

Full article:
https://www.labyrinthdesigners.org/alchemy-science-history/pierre-curie-point-and-the-alchemical-last-cooking/

It is not clear if the Philosopher's Stone can be achieved with the heat of common fire, personally i believe it can't be done with heat alone.

Walter Russell demonstrated transmutation in Westinghouse labs with the help of four conical electromagnets.

http://lightcoalition.org/wp-content/uploads/pdfs/Experiments-%20Grotz%2CBinder%2CKovac.pdf

This was based on the theory of 4 magnetic poles North-South and East-West. Most people still think that there are only two poles. His method was heating the samples into a plasma state of matter and then putting the samples into the magnetic field of certain strength created by four cones. The strength of magnetic fileds dictates which element will be produced.

In this picture you can see a device for transmuting heavier elements into lighter ones with East-West arrangment:

Walter Russell loved to use tetrapolar arrangment for his transmutations but it can accomplished with two poles as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:48 am

Good way to replicate the natural phenomena of electromagnetism into this short form of work. And I was also talking about the transmutation achieved by creating a specific kind of heat through this process. So did he tell us, that either by following the way of tetrapolar or dipolar, he able to transmute a good quantity of heavy metal into a lighter one. And as he was talking about Ether, then may be he considers the plasma state of matter as the Ether of the Ancients.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:29 am

T.P. wrote:
It is not clear if the Philosopher's Stone can be achieved with the heat of common fire, personally i believe it can't be done with heat alone.

By following these subjects out of Alchemy, we are here talking about only the transmutations and not about any Philosophers Stone, which is far away from any of these methods.

T.P. wrote:
Fulcanelli knew very well that the fire under his oven, or burners, was unable to produce any transmutation.

A relevant process of creating a specific kind of heat for transmutation of heavier metals into heavier one, by using a simple Thermal Burn process in place of using any Electromagnetism, has provided by Joe Champion,…

Joe Champion wrote:
The physical size of the chemical compounds and the metallic elements has a direct relationship to the efficacy of the overall method. It is preferred that all compounds and elements be reduced to a physical size less than 200 mesh (sieve size). Also, it is important to have a totally homogeneous mixture, for it is necessary for all of compounds and elements to be in intimate contact with each other.

Chemical compounds within the matrix can be substituted such as replacement of all but the heat generator and the required starting isotopes to be transmuted with a sulfide mineral that contains all of the qualities of the resonant generator.

It is also possible to substitute for the heat generator specific gases under pressure. Such gases act in place of the heat generator compounds when added to the resonance generator and transmutative isotopes. Preferred examples of such gases are:

Co2 + H + N + O

Specific Examples Of The Invention
The following are specific examples of the practice of this method and will serve to illustrate it. These examples are not to be considered in any way a limiting the scope of this method but only as examplary of it. In these examples, chemicals and precentages are by weight unless specified to the contrary.

Example 1

Heat Generator
FeSO4 -- 100 grams
S -------- 80 grams
C -------- 300 grams
KNO3 --- 900 grams

Resonance Generator
SiO2 --- 120 grams
CaO ---- 30 grams

Basic Metals
Ag ---- 5 grams
HgCl -- 100 grams
PbO --- 50 grams
Cd ----- 30 grams

A 2.0 liter stainless steel container was utilized, in which the above compounds and elements were physically reduced in size to less than 200 mesh and thoroughly homogenized by physical mixing. Next, the container, with the prepared chemical matrix within was placed in a fume hood and ignited. The average time for total ignition was approximately 200 seconds.

After the thermal melt process the residue was allowed to cool and then was removed from the original container. At this point, the reaction was complete and there was an observable presence of Gold, Platinum, Palladium, and Rhodium. These metals are then separated from the residue by any one of many standard accepted metallurgical processes.

Another example of the method is as follows:

Example 2

Heat Generator
C ------- 300 grams
KNO3 -- 900 grams

Resonance Generator
Mineral --- 120 grams

Basic Metals
HgCl --- 100 grams
PbO --- 50 grams

Mineral can be any sulfide compound containing 30% natural quartz having a sufficient native Ag content to permit transmutation to rhodium.

In accordance with example 1 a 2.0 liter stainless steel container was utilized, in which the above chemicals and elements were physically reduced in size to less than 200 mesh and thoroughly homogenized by physical mixing. Next, the container, with the prepared chemical matrix within, was placed in a fume hood and ignited. The average time for total ignition was approximately 90 seconds.

After the thermal melt process, the residue was allowed to cool and then removed from the original container. At this point, the reaction was complete and there was an observable presence of gold, platinum, palladium, and rhodium. These metals are then separated from the residue by any one of many standard accepted metallurgical processes.

Russell was using the first agent which I was called Lesbians (Electro + Magnetism) to induce the transmutation of the Elements, but here Champion is using the second agent which I was called Gayy (Fire + Light) to induce a transmutation of one Element into the other.

These are just a theories to understand and comprehend the processes of Nature.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:52 pm

[quote="Traveller"]
T.P. wrote:

A relevant process of creating a specific kind of heat for transmutation of heavier metals into heavier one, by using a simple Thermal Burn process in place of using any Electromagnetism, has provided by Joe Champion,…

Be carefull calling this process Thermal Burn. Every chemical reaction involves exchange of electrons and this exchange generates electricity.
I have seen a patent from Peter Grandics on this subject.
https://patents.justia.com/patent/20090317281

The old masters have always shown a particular to their students in order for them to survive during the Great Work. This is exactly what we need to do first without going bankrupt pursuing the Phi Stone.

Ether in Russell's cosmology is just a vacuum of space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:47 am

Yes I agree and understand that Female is the immature form of the Male, and Male is the mature form of the Female, so both dwells into each other, in the same way the electromagnetic field can generate some heat (fire) as Russell is doing in his work, and thermal burn can also generate some electric or magnetic phenomena in the reaction. So you are right.

Actually the matter of truth is that all the 4 (Electro + Magnetism + Fire + Light) dwells and originates from the female Elements, as well as from the one single thing which carries the mystery according to Alchemy, first it will burn as a flame of Fire, second it will be a best Electrolyte, third it will create a strong ElectroMagnetic field, as well as fourth it will give an immense Light, this is our Tetrapolar mysterious Agent. And I better know that until I will not show you the same thing as demonstration you will not believe on it. But till then I will keep you guys away from going to any wrong side. But for the purpose of learning and amusement we can practice any work, but as far as there is a concern about the real Alchemy, then these things are nothing to do with the reality.

For a fruitful discussion on the topic of Russell, I am happy that Chasm is here as well, and I hope that he will also share with us his deep insights, what he gained after reading his big volume.

Regards to All.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:49 am

Everyone should to perceive on Nature, as Roger Bacon was guiding us in my above quotes, Alchemy begins when after rightly understanding the works of Nature a person starts to go beyond it, to modify the same works where Nature is taking thousands of years. I call Joe Champion a very genius and intelligent person, last time I remember he had an accident when his step son tried to kill him, but Champion survived, and recovered soon, so after looking at some of his discoveries I am really surprised that even he was not an Alchemist and his way to perceive different things was not like a Philosopher, but still by using the modern sciences like Chemistry he able to understand that what Nature is doing in the period of thousands of years inside the earth. I am really surprised that as above I put his invention and discovery which is in few pages, but there lies all the secrets of Alchemy by the help of which someone can easily understand the books of the Philosophers, he put the right things on the right place, and give them their right name according to their purpose, that what creates a vital heat which helps in progressing the works of Nature, and which things involve as a catalyst in the reaction, which helps to speed up the process without entering into it.

In the same way, after searching in all the things Glauber also discovered a way in the Minor Alchemy to make the Aurum Potabile from the common Gold, his work is very similar to the work of Champion, if we perceive with a philosophical eye. Both of their works fits to the precepts of Nature by the help of which they both were able to go to such an extent.

I call that both of them were truly able to comprehend the works of Nature (not of the Philosophers), that they both were able to complete the work in a SINGLE VESSEL as well as in a short time without using any sophistications (like ferro or electromagnetic things, curries point, specific heat, electrostatic and rotating magnetic field).

But it doesn't mean that they didn't use these things of Russell, they did put all his discoveries in their methods and then without any sophistication they able to complete their work. Like we can see that Champion is mentioned the use of Silica in his work, as well as the Glauber also used it in the form of Calaminaris which is also a mineral of Silicate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:29 am

I was reading in some alchemical writings to make and refine sugar which definitely belongs to the Art, but how, I don't know. Laughing

Philosopher wrote:
To purify and refine sugar.
Make a strong lixivium of calx vive, wherein dissolve as much course sugar as the lixivium will bear, then put in the white of eggs (or 2. to every part of the liquor) being beaten into an oil; stir them well together, and let them boil a little and there will arise a scum which must be taken off as long as any will arise, then pour all the liquor through a great woolen cloth bag, and so the feces will remain behind in the bag, then boil the liquor again so long till some drops of it being put upon a cold plate, will, when they be cold, be congealed as hard as salt, then pour out the liquor into pots, or moulds made for that purpose, having a hole in the narrower end thereof, which must be stopped for one night after, and after that night be opened and there will a moist substance drop forth which is called molasses, or treacle; then with potters clay cover the ends of the pot, and as that clay sinks down by reason of the sinking of the sugar, fill them up with more clay, repeating the doing thereof till the sugar shrink no more. Then take it out till it be hard, and dried, then bind it up in papers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:43 am

Miners also found the heat generators of Champion which helps to progress the works of Nature,…

Miner wrote:
Fallopius, “accounts of metal prove that a mine of sulphur which is the nurse of the underground heat that makes or originates springs and minerals is regenerated very quickly below the earth. For there are places from which, if the sulphur is dug this year and the miners return after mining has been suspended for four years, they find everything full of sulphur again as before. Pliny relates that in the Italian island of Elba iron is generated. Strabo says much more expressly that when the metal has been extracted, it is regenerated. For, if the extraction ceased for the space of a hundred years, the miners used to return there again and find an enormous amount of iron regenerated.

Cesalpinus, “The vein of iron is very plentiful in Italy. Because of it, Elba in the Tyrrhenian Sea, is famous for producing it in incredible quantity even in our times. For the earth that is dug out, as long as the vein is totally evacuated, turns into a vein with the passage of time.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:36 am

Frater Albertus wrote:
Extraction of Living Sulfur
There are two basic ways to extract the essence. The first deals with the metal or its salts and the second with its natural state as an ore. This native mineral differs from the metallic form in our work. The basic difference to be found is that one has gone to the metallic state by way of fusion while the other still retains its natural, not fused (smelted) character.

The remarkable fact is that the tincture can be extracted even from the metal. It should be remembered that the extreme heat during the smelting process would normally let any oily substance evaporate. In hermetic language it reads: "That which is essential cannot be destroyed by fire. It can only be purified." Indicating that an essential part of any substance goes through a process of purification and not destruction. What is being dissolved or evaporated is, in this case, only nonessential.

Various degrees of fire make possible various stages of manifestation. This all important fact cannot be overemphasized. Especially during the calcination is the regulation of heat of great concern. Some metals yield to a state of flux sooner than others. Various melting points give proof to this end. Some metallic ores, flux easier than others. For this reason, great care should be used while calcining ores. However, if the objective is only the extraction of the essential oil then it is not of any importance. Still, it should be remembered that, at one time or another, the mercurial substance also needs to be extracted. This information is inserted here to show how important it will be at such a time. And certainly, he who goes through the time consuming procedure to calcine an ore would not use all this time to get only an essential oil from it when a similar result can be gotten by using an already prepared Reagent or other commercially prepared oxide, from which can be extracted the alchemical sulphur only.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:45 am

Some other miscellaneous informations, I was about to post here,...

Fulcanelli appeared to an Army officer before world war II
"You are on the brink of success, as indeed are several other of our scientists today. May I be allowed to warn you to be careful?
. . . The liberation of atomic energy is easier than you think, and the radioactivity artificially produced can poison the atmosphere of our planet in the space of a few years. Moreover, atomic explosives can be produced from a few grains of metal powerful enough to destroy whole cities. I am telling you this for a fact: the alchemists have known it for a very long time . . .
"I shall not attempt to prove to you what I am now going to say, but I ask you to repeat it to M. Helbronner: certain geometrical arrangements of highly purified materials are enough to release atomic forces without having recourse to either electricity or vacuum techniques . . . The secret of alchemy is this: there is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call a field of force. This field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the Universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:49 am

Magnesium chloride is the name for the chemical compounds with the formulas MgCl2 and its various hydrates MgCl2(H2O)x. These salts are typical ionic halides, being highly soluble in water. The hydrated magnesium chloride can be extracted from brine or sea water. Magnesium chloride as the natural mineral Bischofite is also extracted (solution mining) out of ancient seabeds, for example the Zechstein seabed in NW Europe or the Permian Period seabed in the central parts of the US. Anhydrous magnesium chloride is the principal precursor to magnesium metal, which is produced on a large scale. Natural occurrence of anhydrous form was not confirmed. Dead Sea salt is mainly magnesium chloride and said to be high in gold.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:03 pm

I wanted to add 2 posts on something other than Alchemy, which is all about Science of Allah (Religion),…

Some few months ago, I just saw some conversations in the Introduction section, where BlackWizard was conversing to Skipper, Alkem and Kirk, first I was really fascinated after reading his method, which he was given openly, but then after reading this, when I was go to his official site to talk with him, then I realize that he is using common Uriine in his work, I truthfully saying, that what an impressive person he is, but he is far away from the right understanding of this mystery of Uriine.

The way how he talks, how he observe nature, is just amazing, and when the last time I talk with him, then he was telling me that how many things he has covered which belongs now to his understanding about different things, from the celestial to supper celestial, from the normal to paranormal, but sad he also includes among one of the ignorants. So after realizing everything about him, I didn’t try to guide him or argue with him, but I just put yes and yes in my each answer.

He is a very good person, perhaps having a very fascinated mind, who is simply a ceremonial magician but feels good to call himself a Hermetic Magician.

So from this place after reading this word of Hermetic Magician, I start thinking on something very different which suddenly started to come in my mind, which I also want to share with others, the thing is, that our Mohammad had a revelation, that there is a last super energy who will come to destroy this world, which he was named “Dajjal”, he will come from the nation of Israel, and will be from the Jews, he will rule all over the world for just few days, where initial days will be much longer and equal to one year and then to one month and then to one week, he would have one eye right in the center on his forehead. He will be a very high Hermetic Magician, he will first by using his powers pieces the Moon, sets the Sun and other magical things he will perform, and then he will claim to be a God, and peoples obey him, and who will refuse to obey him, he will cut him to pieces, he will smashes the whole world and a much part of peoples will die in this massacre, and some will start to obey him, and then finally our Jesus will arrive as a hero and rescue the world from his cruelty and punishments.

This time will be the most important for all the Christians (because of Jesus) and for all the Muslims (because of Imam Mehdi) and for all the Jews (because of Dajjal).

So my perspective to share this story is this, that I feel scary to this word of Hermetic Magician, that if someone actually mastered the Art like this, then how much powerful he will become, that where he will understand the mystery behind the Tablet and Table and becomes a true Magician along with this Hermetic Art, and when I searched and read the stories of Jews then I find that after world war II (1939-46) when Hitler killed as many Jews (6 millions) and then after this big disaster the Israelites remained only of about half a billion, and now at this time what they do, they go to Jerusalem, there is a holy Wall remained of the temple made by Moses, near mosque Aqsa, where they pray that their hero will come (Dajjal) and by him they will recover their lost status and I also watch in a video where a Sophi was telling a story, that they are searching to find out the secrets of Emerald Tablet, which they have lost, their ancestors were in the knowledge of this, when they were blessed with Mano Salva (food come from the Sky), these words are mentioned in Quran, I interpreted their meanings that it represents something made by the Alchemical Art, because we also attract the spiritus mundi from the Sky, and it is like a food which comes from the Sky, so now they say that they are searching a box where is their Emerald Tablet and the secret of Mano Salva and Magical Stick of Moses, that when they had such blessings of Allah then they didn’t need to grow anything from the Earth to eat it, because their food directly comes from the Sky, and now these things have been lost from them.

I think the Illuminati is also one of their secret society who have discovered the secret science of the Ancients and have all the keys belongs to this our secret Art.

A person belongs to any nation or religion, he is instructed from his childhood to follow and obey the commandments of their prophet, so as we all know that the very first and most beloved Prophet of Allah was Moses (Mosa), on him the very first holy book (Torah or Torat) revealed, and also Allah blessed him the secret words of Emerald Tablet when he go to Koh-e-toor, so the Israelites are instructed to obey and understand these things, which have been lost by them, so if they find and understand such things, then it’s a matter of common sense that one day a very high Hermetic Magician will come from their Nation to rule the World.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Speaking of islam there is one strange alchemical tradition practiced by Bektashi Order in Turkey. This is the book:
mediafire.com file/8j0zf9hnvvh6za4/The+Practice+of+Ancient+Turkish+Freemasons.pdf

This is the shorter version:
https://de.scribd.com/document/21567782/Letter-Magic

The Practice of Ancient Turkish Freemasons  has nothing to do with our european metallurgical alchemy but they are some signs which are suggesting that it may have been. One of those is none other than Timothy Hogan, head of the modern Knights Templar speaks about Sufi tradition in this video beginning at 12:00 minutes into the video.

Last edited by T.P. on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:04 pm

Thanks for sharing a very different but relevant information on Gnostic, but if you have read this little book “The Practice of Ancient Turkish Freemasons” then would you like to tell me shortly that what he is doing with his finger, is it for healing something.

And the Planetary signs he has given to each finger is just amazing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Finger gestures are used in combination with IAO vowels to cause certain effects in your body and later in your head. The goal is to transform your pineal gland into the Stone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Yesterday at 2:05 am

Yes I agree with this, as when he said that the Sophi use index finger for gesture. If I tell you, I also discovered something very realistic in this way, these are the things somewhere goes out of our subject, whose purpose is something other, so I don’t know that why they connect this science to our Alchemy, I mean the way to think that we can make an alternatively the same thing like the philosophers, by using this way of activating the pineal gland, doesn't make any sense to me. Do you think it will work ? or Do you believe that it will give us the same result, what the actual thing can give us ?

I said that these things are such, whose purpose is something other, for example we have seen many our modern Alchemists who tried to make different pyramids of different sizes, where one is using copper or other material for making the Pyramid, and I remember a guy was successfully make a gummous Salt or Jelly out of common Gold, but will it be useful as a good medicine, answer is no, he didn’t able to effect anything which the Art of Alchemy could give him, the reason is because he used the Pyramid for a different purpose, which doesn’t stands for its right use.

In the same way, if you think that the real purpose of activating the Pineal Gland is to prepare your mind for the work, then I will agree with this and in case you may be right.

There are also other videos on YouTube, where Hindu was telling us a way by pronouncing the different 7 words for the activation of the Pineal Gland.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Yesterday at 2:38 am

My second post on the same subject of Religion is, where couple of weeks ago when I realized something during my course of understanding the works of Nature then since I feel really scary, this is the second topic which is the matter of Concern, especially to someone who have spent his time in Alchemy.

I will start this post from the words of my one and only good friend, actually I didn’t make any relationships in my life, which will lasts longer, so for some time when we were studying together, we spent a little of our time and we were good friends, the last time when he was going to London for his studies, then I remember he was said to me some words, when he realized that I am in the search of finding this Art of Alchemy, he was said that I tell you a short real story of our village, “where a person was mad about this secret Art, he was in a Gold fever, many peoples tried to guide him that there you will not find anything, but he wasn’t listened to anyone, and so he devoted all of the time of his life in only searching to find out the secrets of Alchemy, and finally when he becomes very old, and able to discovered the Art, then one day he was go to a mosque for some prayer, there he met with a Sofi (Imam), Sofi feels that he never saw him before, so he asked him that who are you ? are you from around ? the Alchemist said yes I live very near to this mosque but I never come here for prayer because I was involved in my long search in finding the secrets of Alchemy, Sofi asked him that you have spent the whole time of your life, and now becomes of a very old age, so now what you can do, the Alchemist said that there is a bowl on the floor which is made up of metal, I can convert this to true Gold. Sofi after hearing his words starts to stare on him for a while, and replied that I have spent my whole life in prayer, and I am blessed by God, and this is nothing I can also do this, the Alchemist smiles, Sofi said that take that metal bowl and give it in my hands, he after reading some verses, by the help and command of Allah was actually able to transmute it into true Gold, the Alchemist surprised and stunned after watching this demonstration right through his eyes, so at once he just through away his Stone into the dust and starts to pray for God, he apologizes that he wasted the whole time of his life in this wrong side, where he wasn’t able to find any perpetual or everlasting happiness for his soul”.

So this is a story which my friend was told me. Now as we all know that it’s a matter of common sense that when peoples hear about this science, then they starts to ignore the person, as well as his words even whatever he say, so after hearing this story from my friend, I was assuming that he was trying to deflect my eyes from this Art, and distracting my mind from this science, so its very funny that last time when I was met him, then he was told me this story, then in those days I was just started this journey 12 years ago, when he put such a thing in my mind, and in result the funny thing is that during my whole search I was keeping my one eye on the books of the Philosophers which I was trying to understand and the second eye on his Story, that lest I will be such an Alchemist, about which he was talked with me in his story, or lest I will become that one, who spent his whole life without offer any prayer because of his long and everlasting search in this way.

So the journey I have travelled it was really very strange and weird, so maybe this is the reason that why in this short period of time I able to understand all the mysteries behind every book of the Philosopher, that lest I will be that Alchemist who was proved to be wrong by that Sofi.

So I come onto the main topic, what I want to share in this my second and last post on the subject of Religion, that when couple of weeks ago I was trying to understand the works of Nature, then I discovered a very strange and scary thing, the thing is, as I was mentioned in my thread of “Reviving the Dead”, where I was given a right constitution of human being, when I was said that everyone’s Spirit which dwells in the body, it belongs to the Jupiter, and after the death of the body, it liberates and again goes back to its place i.e. Jupiter (planet in the sky), which is the first and last dwelling place of this charge from where at the very first it was come to this Earth to lie in an organism to rule it, with the name of Spirit.

In our holy book there is written, that at the judgment day (doomsday) there will a bridge which will be as much thin like the hair of our head and will be as much sharp like a sword, we will have to walk over this to go to heaven and if someone falls from it then he will go to hell, Allah named this bridge “Serat” which means, “route or path” and our Imam also tells these things to others with great fear, that in the judgment day, the sinners will fall off from this bridge and go to hell, while the Virtuous will easily pass the route by the help of Angels and go to Heaven.

I want to show this Heaven and Hell in our Astrology or Solar System.

Every Adept will agree with my words, that after the resurrection of everything, our eternal and last place (Heaven) will be in Saturn, and the Hell will be in Mars, whose fire will be 70 times as much stronger then the fire of this world (according to Quran), the work of Hell is only the purify the resurrected human beings, whose Spirit would have become impure in this world, which is like a process of making the Stone as is mentioned in the books of the philosophers, which is the way of Ouroborus, as Allah also says that he will die again and again will be raised but he will not get the redemption from this eternal fire, until he will not completely purified and becomes ready to go to Heaven. Which process of purification through the Fire is called in our Religion, punishment.

So look into the above Picture, the Jupiter which carries the Spirits of all the human beings, is surrounded by the Saturn and Mars.

The bridge “Serat” will be between these 3 planets, from the Jupiter to Mars for the Sinners, and from the Jupiter to Saturn for the Virtuous.

Mars induces in us the matter of Sin, while Saturn is the cause for all of our Virtuous deeds. The first brings Death while other brings the Life. That’s why according to the first Law of Correspondence, the Sinners will be attracted by Mars and fall off downwards into it, and Virtuous will fly away into the Heaven. In Quran it is mentioned that there will be many levels in the Heaven like high and low, the person who carries much of the good deeds with him he will be attracted to the highest degree or level while the person with the less good deeds will deserve and belong to the lower status in Heaven. It is mentioned in our Holy book that the decision a person will go to heaven or hell will be on this, that if his good deeds will exceed from his bad deeds then he will go to heaven, and if the bad will exceed the good then he will go to hell.

Now I understand that when Khalid was looking for an Adept for understanding the secrets of Alchemy, then why Morienus was living a simple life of Hermit and spending his time in Prayer, and why Basil Valentine was known as the Benedictine Monk, and also all other philosophers who able to discover the Art, why they spent their life in prayer, because they would have been realized this mystery during the time of their whole search.

Time to Think,…….

A thing may come into the mind that why Allah created the Sun and Moon ? Answer is that after the creation of the whole Universe actually there wasn’t the need of any Sun or Moon, but because everything was engendered in an impurity in Spirit because of the committed mistake of Adam, which results in losing everythings own light, that’s why after this Allah commands that “there will be light”, and he made Sun and Moon, for lighting up the dark impure Matter.

Which means in Heaven there will be no Sun or Moon, because both will dwell in everything especially in Man and Woman, where Man will show the fire of the Sun, while Woman will show the light of the Moon after resurrection. And everything will shine with its own light, because the Duality will become Unity or becomes into One. So there will be no any Sun or Moon in our second Life.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Yesterday at 4:07 pm

As I was telling in my post above, that everything has its own right purpose, so here we learned the right purpose of the Stone of the Philosophers, that its right use is to only purify our Soul (Spirit and Body) and then we can much better spend our life in the way of Prayers.

So it is true that without purifying the present condition of our body we cannot do offer prayer. But we also should to keep in mind about the story of my friend which was telling us that “the person who is trying to find out the secrets of the Philosophers or trying to understand the books of the Philosophers, he should to realize in the START or at the MIDDLE before becoming near to END, that will he succeed in finding out these secrets from the books or NOT, before devoting or spending his WHOLE life in the search of this lost Art” that lest he will become lost. And always keep in mind that in either of the condition he should to try his best to spend his much of the time in Prayers.

The huge inspiration in this way in all over the world are my own Parents, my father and my mother, who spent and devoted their whole life in prayers, and I learned many things from them.

Shortly the moral of the story is that along with the earnest Prayers, try your best to find the way of making the Philosophers Stone, but without Prayers, either you able to find the way of making the Stone or Not, but at the end, Allah will make your Stone from your Body and Spirit in Hell.

Kind Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   

Back to top Go down

Accumulated Info!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7