The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accumulated Info!

Go down 
+4
Schmildvich
lapis33
PulvisRubeus
Traveller
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Accumulated Info! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 4:57 am

see the open new thread MARIA PROPHETESS and ORTHELIUS commentary
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:30 am

Traveller wrote:
Hello Alex, how far have reached your thread of secret solvent and dry way, amusement is that the persons who talks and give their humble opinions, no one from all of them have even touched the CIRCLE yet, so you don’t need to waste your time in reading their posts

What do you mean when you say CIRCLE?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Hello Alexbr,

I was reading the Arcana Divina which you have several times mentioned that it includes in the collection you have published, I have many times read this short alchemical treatise but every time feels suspect on this word “Sodium Carbonate” which is many times used in this text, so would you like to tell me that who interpreted this word into sodium carbonate, I mean I think there will be another word in the original text of Arcana Divina. It belongs to the translation of RAMs where on this single word the meanings of this whole text is changing from the right perspective.

Arcana Divina wrote:
How splendid and strong this love of nature is portrayed and tests the general idea of a world spirit, which is the true philosophic subject, and the only one of all of them, through which the most discerning thoughts are fulfilled, is to be seen as true by them, since a pound of mercury in pure form is placed in an open glass dish specifically selected for this purpose and for our magical passion for science (i.e., the "natural fire") as well: That the focus might not be too strongly affected and even, little by little, might tolerate a little Nitrum thereupon, so that it will then be see how sodium carbonate behaves like the universal spirit of a magnet of the world, toward the mercury which is present in the liquid state and serves as a universal standard.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:36 pm

Another statement in Arcana Divina which again creates a suspect, where is mentioned the process for the Multiplication of the Medicine by using the Nitric and Sulfuric acid,…

Arcana Divina wrote:
Yet it is still possible that nothing of universal value may result, but only an empty idea, the particulars of which are not worth mentioning here, that the transmutation of metals has been known to take place. When, however, such an occurrence does take place, it is of a magical nature known only to us and involves heating of the salt on our apparatus, which salt must be nitrified to a strong degree by the process of ethereal calcinations followed by treatment with nitric acid, whereby it is quite possible to obtain a thousand times greater yield than from previous methods. This volatile mercury vapor, then, can be dissolved in vitriol (sulfuric acid) with vigorous action, resulting in the transmutation of all imperfect metallic materials into large amounts of gold and silver, each of the finest quality. But know you from the outset that this vitriol (from which you will recover the gold, will be the same ferment as that from which you will recover the silver) requires that you have to have a particularly rich (i.e., concentrated) tincture, that is, there is no universal material, of long standing which will apparently be useful to you, even to a very limited extent, for without the ferment there will be no progress toward transmutation at all.

There are many alchemical texts whose translations has been done by such persons who wasn’t properly in the knowledge of the right terms of the Philosophers, but still they put the right words after their translation, but here it is said to be poorly translated where he is using a very cheap words for telling the philosophical terms in the text.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:42 am

ARCANA DIVINA MANUSCRIPT

unfortunately, dear traveller

the translation of the rams file of the arcana divina unfortunately is literally disgusting and does not even reflect the original German from which translation was translated is made very badly the chapters of the original that I have made the translation are cut and the translation is done from free fantasy

of the divine arcana there are various versions with various different chapters

and different methods

they are all written in German except for a French version

the publications and translations that are there and that we have published us through friends who collaborate in our project of our group agape prometeo are only in Italian and French of course those interested are available just ask us

(NB Obviously this open sharing here in this forum applies only to those who actually respect the rules of open and explicit sharing of alchemical processes who does not respect these binding rules of this forum abstain because the request will not even be taken into consideration NB the non-respect of the rules of total and explicit sharing in the forum of nik and the non-sharing open in it obviously precludes our collaboration
NB action corresponds and always corresponds to an obvious reaction )

but unfortunately not what I know are translations into English
-------------------------------------
arcana divina
purtroppo caro traveller

la traduzione del file rams dell'arcana divina purtroppo fa letteralmente schifo e non rispecchia neanche l'originale tedesco da cui fu tradotto la traduzione è fatta malissimo i capitoli dell'originale che ho da cui fu fatta la traduzione sono tagliati e la traduzione è fatta da libera fantasia

dell'arcana divina ci sono varie versioni con vari differenti capitoli

e differenti metodi

sono tutte scritte in tedesco tranne una versione in francese

le pubblicazioni e traduzioni che ci sono e che abbiamo fatto pubblicare noi tramite amici che collaborano al nostro progetto del nostro gruppo agape prometeo sono solo in italiano e francese ovviamente chi fosse interessato sono a disposizione basta chiedercele

(nb ovviamente questa aperta condivisione qui in questo forum vale solo ed esclusivamente per chi fattivamente rispetta le regole di aperta ed esplicita condivisione dei processi alchemici chi non rispetta queste regole vincolanti di questo forum si astenga perche la richiesta neppure sara presa in considerazione NB il non rispetto delle regole di condivisione totale ed esplicita nel forum of nik e la non condivisione aperta in esso preclude ovviamente la nostra collaborazione
NB ad azione corrisponde e corrispondera sempre una reazione ovvio )

ma purtroppo non ci a che io sappia sono traduzioni in lingua inglese

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 3:31 am

Thank you Alex, here I find something very precious which is the central heart of this short treatise of Arcana Divina.

I dedicate this value-able information to _ friend Agricola which he was looking for,...

Arcana Divina wrote:
We will at this time also point out that the content of Potable Gold in water is as high as to be obtained anywhere.

Lay a quintel of gold on a flat piece of tile, and melt the gold by our natural process: Fire, and take note! Soon it will begin to flow in liquid form. Then remove the apparatus, so that there will be approximately 2 or 3 less times the heat; the support material will now always involve a small nucleus of suppurated ordinary sulphur, which after calcinations becomes gold, whereupon it will then turn into a bright red color and will be very hard, brittle, and friable. This can quite easily be reduced to a fine powder simply by crumbling with the fingers. This powder is then weighed and will be found to show a sizeable increase in weight, due in part to the fact that it has gained in attraction of the Spirit of the World. Part of it, however, does come from the added weight of the sulphur which has been added and must, therefore, be included. Now put this calcined gold in a clean glass dish and cover it with a suitable amount of good wine or brandy, so that it will dissolve in an hour to give a blood-red solution, if accompanied by vigorous stirring and then set it aside until nothing further takes place. Then pour it on a flask and distill it over, which is easily carried out by our" Magical Machine" [magnifying lens] with "reverse distillation fire", which causes the material to be distilled over to the last drop and will no longer remain in the form in which it had been. This is then the potable gold which has been prepared in dessicated form and is the spirit of pure gold, having a deep red color, a characteristic odor, and a very characteristic sweet taste. For the young, the dosage is a single drop, for older people, it is 2 drops taken early in the morning in strong wine, with a resulting sweating to be expected. In this way you will always be able to cure all the internal ailments that are so detrimental to health.

Another little wrong interpretation of the word, but keep in mind that it is little wrong, not totally wrong.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 4:54 am

Hello Alex,

As you said that you have the translation into French, German and Italian, I would like to ask you, that from any of these languages, can you put the right words in these languages, which words I will ask you ?

You don’t need to put the whole translation but only one word, like in the above method, of making the Aurum Potabile by using the Philosophers Gold, can you put the word “Sulfur” from the other languages which versions of Arcana Divina you have.

I can help to deepen the way of understanding about this book for others, but for me if that referring words will have to be missing from the context then in case I can also understand that what will be a right thing which come in this way.

Further in the first line, there is mentioned the word “in water”, so would you like to put that word as well from other languages.

And the third word is “good wine or brandy” where he is using it to extract the tincture from his prepared Gold calx.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accumulated Info!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8