The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accumulated Info!

Go down 
+4
Schmildvich
lapis33
PulvisRubeus
Traveller
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-03-21

Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 8:34 am

As we well know, some of those "holy" writings are filled with errors, major contradictions, plagiarism from other earlier sources, and nonsense. They were written by people, not by God, and so reflect the normal errors, biases, depravity, culture, male dominance, intense anger, violence, hatred, racism, idiosyncrasies, etc. of those who wrote them, not the true mind of God. Some of the scriptures (e.g. the Bible) were written by many different people who had very different views. Look for example at the two very different Genesis stories or the completely different accounts of who were at Jesus' tomb. It's far better to learn directly from the source itself, e.g. Nature, than from the biased and inaccurate words of other men who were not infallible, and even if they did have an actual significant spiritual experience, might have totally misinterpreted the meaning. Even many of the alchemical works were written by those who never made the Stone, but liked to make others think that they were adepts. You can never trust anyone who likes to control knowledge and have others follow him. It is the exact same mentality used by World leaders, Intelligence Organizations, Monopolistic Corporations (e.g. Monsanto), and Religious Institutions.

Last edited by PulvisRubeus on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 8:49 am

PulvisRubeus wrote:
I wouldn't rely on any so-called "holy" scriptures to tell us about the "one", nor would I rely on any so-called "prophets". They were only people, perhaps even mentally unstable people, so why trust what they had to say?

Yet each is only based on the word of individuals.

They were written by people, not by God.

Yes Nature is herself a good inspiration but on the other side do you have to say that these 4 holy books are written by common Peoples which were not Prophets or any Messenger of God ?

Allah wrote:

First holy book “Zabur” revealed to Dawud (David), which was at the very first in the language of Hebrew. Zabur was the worship book used in Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. It is often called the Psalms of David. This is not intended to imply that David wrote all of the Zabur, because several prophets and holy men as having contributed to the Zabur. More of the Zabur is attributed to David than to anyone else.

Second holy book “Torah” revealed to Musa (Moses), which was at the very first in the language of Hebrew, but was later recorded in Greek and Latin.

Third holy book “Injil (Gospel) revealed to Issa (Jesus), which was at the very first in the language of Hebrew (Aramaic).

The fourth and last holy book “Quran” revealed to Muhammad which was at the very first in the language of Arabic but later in the passing year the Government of Saudi Arabia announced to translate this holy book in all the 72 languages of the world.

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 8:57 am

Traveller wrote:

Allah wrote:

First holy book “Zabur” revealed to Dawud (David), which was at the very first in the language of Hebrew. Zabur was the worship book used in Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. It is often called the Psalms of David. This is not intended to imply that David wrote all of the Zabur, because several prophets and holy men as having contributed to the Zabur. More of the Zabur is attributed to David than to anyone else.

Second holy book “Torah” revealed to Musa (Moses), which was at the very first in the language of Hebrew, but was later recorded in Greek and Latin.

Third holy book “Injil (Gospel) revealed to Issa (Jesus), which was at the very first in the language of Hebrew (Aramaic).

The fourth and last holy book “Quran” revealed to Muhammad which was at the very first in the language of Arabic but later in the passing year the Government of Saudi Arabia announced to translate this holy book in all the 72 languages of the world.

The lie is in the book itself. The book says that "Allah wrote", but it was a mortal man who actually wrote it. Why trust the word of one single man from many hundreds of years ago that all these books were written by Allah and that these Prophets were chosen by God? The other lie is the claim that Issa wrote the third Holy Book. That is not true at all. Issa did not write a single word. It was written by Paul who never even met Issa and by followers of Paul, who based the writings on their own limited interpretations of the events at least decades after they occurred. Also, this third book stands on its own and is totally contradictory to the views in the Old Testament. It was meant to replace it (a "new" Testament), not form part of a continuous, consistent story. The Jews, who wrote all the stories in the Old Testament, do not even recognize the New Testament, nor do they even recognize Issa or Mohammad as Prophets. They claim that the Prophet is yet to come. So who do we believe? Those who started (or promoted) the Religion in the first place, or those who boldly claimed themselves afterwards to be Prophets?

The other historical inaccuracy in the fourth book is the claim that there were only four Holy Books. In fact, there were almost certainly at least SIX books, not four. The Old Testament is largely based on earlier  Babylonian texts, although they combined the deeds of many gods into those of a single god. The Babylonian texts are in turn, summaries of yet earlier Sumerian texts (5,000 years ago). Thus it is almost impossible that all these books, which derive from 5,000 years ago, could have been preserved accurately. Historical records concerning the Second World War, contain many inaccuracies, and that event occurred only just over 70 years ago! So just think of the inaccuracies that are accumulated in these books over the period of 5,000 years as they are copied, re-copied and re-interpreted many, many times again and again by different scribes!

Always keep in mind that there is no such thing as an infallible, unbiased, totally perceptive, all-knowing human, and never has been. Even if a God/Allah were to speak directly to a human, that person's own bias, culture, personality, weaknesses, memory capacity, interpretive abilities, understanding, knowledge, language, perception, etc. would distort that message immediately when put down into written form. There are many, many people who hear voices in their heads and have "visions". Many of those are confined today in psychiatric institutions.

Thus, just because someone in the very distant past claimed to have a "vision" or "message from God", as did the Patriarchs, Jesus, Paul and Muhammad, does not necessarily mean that they did. They might have been delirious, drugged, mentally ill, seeking recognition, or just totally deluded.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 3:36 pm

You have a different and open mind, I like it, but I also tell you, that not many peoples will appreciate what you are saying here a more direct things.

My father was much familiar with this word of “Religion”, but I have spent my much of the time in finding the roots of this word, which I already said that I found inside the earth, I can connect it by using the power of Spirituality, which medicine I am making now a days.

And about this information that there are total 4 number of books, then I am not sure that it is written in our holy Quran, but whatever there is written proves to be true, because it is only a book which is without any editing and translating, I had a file but unfortunately I have lost it, where was written all the information I have searched for only proving his words meanings, and what was in that file I tell you here shortly that, there was an information in which we are proving that if the words of holy Quran are of some 1400 years ago, then our science is proving it in the recent time after searching, finding and discovering the same things, without even having any knowledge of the same that these things are written already 1400 years ago, I will share this file with you, but for this I have to rearrange all the information which I was collected in searching and finding its inner hidden meanings, these interpretations I was collected from the guidance of “Dr. Zakir Naik”.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6QTYD_9yhPBLW52YmV4YkpMMUk

I request if you want to find out the reality then please watch and read carefully, means peruse and ponder. And I want to tell you, that I am also a common man like you, who also like to find out the reality and I am not in favor of any religion even of mine or of others, but only prefers to find out the truth as we did with the modern books of the philosophers.

Last edited by Traveller on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Traveller wrote:
You have a different and open mind, I like it, but I also tell you, that not many peoples will appreciate what you are saying here a more direct things.

Thank you. Sometimes I think my mind is TOO open.  I also realize that my views sometimes upsets a lot of people, but I only seek the Truth, wherever it leads and whatever it discloses. The deeper Truths, especially those that involve centuries of unquestioned societal tradition often upsets people far more than fiction. I have no fear of it and won't hide it just because it might upset some. Nothing should be taken as gospel truth. I feel that everything should be constantly questioned and checked. I personally belong to no organized Religion, and feel strongly that ANY organization throughout history - whatsoever - eventually becomes corrupt without exception. It's the very Nature of Organizations to become so, as the potential for power over others ALWAYS eventually attract egotists and power mongers to lead them. They can and always do easily bully out any previous pacifist leaders. As in any cistern, the "shiit" always rises to the top :-)

Quote :
My father was much familiar with this word of “Religion”, but I have spent my much of the time in finding the roots of this word, which I already said that I found inside the earth, I can connect it by using the power of Spirituality, which medicine I am making now a days.

The word "religion" comes from the Latin religio, which originally meant "obligation, bond". It developed into the specialized sense of "bond between human beings and the gods" (Note: not "god" singlular, but "gods" plural). From the 5th century it came to be used for "monastic life", and then "Religious practices" emerged from this, but the word's standard modern meaning did not develop until as recently as the 16th century.

Quote :
And about this information that there are total 4 number of books, then I am not sure that it is written in our holy Quran, but whatever there is written proves to be true, because it is only a book which is without any editing and translating

True, it is the one Book that has been free from editing, but as you know, it is rife with interpretation, and even used to justify murder of innocents (those who don't follow Muhammad), rape/molestation of children, and treating women as little more than lowly sexual "possessions".

Quote :
I had a file but unfortunately I have lost it, where was written all the information I have searched for only proving his words meanings, and what was in that file I tell you here shortly that, there was an information in which we are proving that if the words of holy Quran are of some 1400 years ago, then our science is proving it in the recent time after searching, finding and discovering the same things, without even having any knowledge of the same that these things are written already 1400 years ago, I will share this file with you, but for this I have to rearrange all the information which I was collected in searching and finding its inner hidden meanings, these interpretations I was collected from the guidance of “Dr. Zakir Naik”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPkDQvmDviQ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6QTYD_9yhPBLW52YmV4YkpMMUk ]

I request if you want to find out the reality then please watch and read carefully, means peruse and ponder. And I want to tell you, that I am also a common man like you, who also like to find out the reality and I am not in favor of any religion even of mine or of others, but only prefers to find out the truth as we did with the modern books of the philosophers.

Thank you - I look forward to studying these. They are quite long, and it may take me some time to watch the video and read the document. I am leaving on a vacation on Tuesday and will be gone for three weeks, so I might have to wait until my return. I admire your open mind and your fascination with finding out the truths! There is nothing more important. I have been obsessed with learning as much about our existence and our meaning since I was a young boy. Alchemy is only one of numerous passions.

Last edited by PulvisRubeus on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 5:42 pm

PulvisRubeus wrote:
It is rife with interpretation, and even used to justify murder of innocents, rape of children, and treating women as little more than sexual "possessions".

Wrong interpretations will bring such things, I will accept your words in case when you will put any reference from the holy Quran where is written any of such things, I want to see it, because may be there will be a misunderstanding in the interpretation of these words. The Sophism which is very powerful than any spell of a Magus, doesn’t find any verse which elucidates these things.

Traveller wrote:
When Allah created our first father Adam, then along with him, a negative power Devil/Satan also had been created, so whatever we do, this duality is connected to us, as Allah sent a word of Religion on Earth only for telling the humans a better way of life, which could give us a new way to discover things which are hidden from our sight, but again the negative power was all along us, which deviate the true meanings and in result create such things which you all mentioned in your words. Which is the negative side, of taking something wrongly in act.

PulvisRubeus wrote:
They are quite long, and it may take me some time to watch the video and read the document. I am leaving on a vacation on Tuesday and will be gone for three weeks, so I might have to wait until my return.

I will be more happy when you will spend your time to deepen and to understand these things, and further motivate your passion of Learning.

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Traveller wrote:

Wrong interpretations will bring such things, I will accept your words in case when you will put any reference from the holy Quran where is written any of such things, I want to see it, because may be there will be a misunderstanding in the interpretation of these words. The Sophism which is very powerful than any spell of a Magus, doesn’t find any verse which elucidates these things.

I have not yet made a thorough study of the Qu'ran, although I went to see an Imam for that purpose, and he recommended to me the most faithful translation that he was aware of. I have that version, but I also purchased another version that was supposed to be a good translation as well. I don't therefore know exactly where the misinterpretations occurred. I am only going by the numerous reports of such behavior, particularly by those men who supposedly follow this book. My understanding is that it has something to do with the "Sharia Law" (does that come from the Book?), as well as Mohammed reputedly having married a nine year old girl.

Quote :
I will be more happy when you will spend your time to deepen and to understand these things, and further motivate your passion of Learning.

There's always more to learn, and one can never get enough.

Last edited by PulvisRubeus on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 4:43 am

PulvisRubeus wrote:
Although I went to see an Inman for that purpose, and he recommended to me the most faithful translation that he was aware of.

Don’t follow any translation of this holy Book and don't follow any Imam except only the one, Dr. Zakir Naik, whatever you want to know or ask, just put the questions and he will answer it, and if you hard to find something then tell me, I will find the answer for our better guidance in the same way.

And why I am saying to take the help of such a deep researcher because I was said that "we should to prefer the correction from other books, or to such peoples who can guide us." So the translation of a holy Book cannot be done by any person, because these are not the words of a common man, but of Allah, which can only be understood through a deep research, which Dr. Zakir Naik have done, because we should to keep in mind the result of a wrong interpretation without having any deep research on the written words which in the end results to deviate the true meanings hidden behind the words as you mentioned about the earlier holy scriptures.

So we have to start from a very first beginning as you were said for a subliminal awakening, and this time by following a right person who can guide us, to a better translation and understanding of the holy words. And not only of Quran, but also you can find any interpretation of the words of Bible through him.

PulvisRubeus wrote:
My understanding is that it has something to do with the "Sharia Law" (does that come from the Book?).

First you have to agree, if you know about this, that not only Quran but also the Bible have an influence on our present world when peoples take their meanings towards the negative side and make such things which are even hard to mention in words, in the same way the peoples who make Sharia Law, will be unfamiliar with the actual meanings conveyed by God on them, but here is what and how Dr. Naik interprets the words of Quran about Sharia Law,…

Jump on the time 6:30 in video to start,

PulvisRubeus wrote:
treating women as little more than lowly sexual "possessions".

PulvisRubeus wrote:
as well as Mohammed reputedly having married a nine year old girl.

Arab was much in ignorance in the time when Mohammad guided them, so from their ignorance there was a thing that what they do, they burry the girls alive after their birth, so by keeping away from such ignorance, our Mohammad did marry to his beloved wife after puberty, when Muhammad was about to protect her by changing the law which was running in Arab from many hundred years. We can confirm about the age of Ayesha (R.A.A) to Dr. Zakir Naik,…

He open challenges to everyone, even the person belongs to any religion (Christian, Jew or Hindu) or even to any Imam of his own religion, he put his words only through the holy scriptures and prove others to be wrong and spread the light of truth.

Last edited by Traveller on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 11:40 am

Traveller wrote:

PulvisRubeus wrote:
as well as Mohammed reputedly having married a nine year old girl.

Arab was much in ignorance in the time when Mohammad guided them, so from their ignorance there was a thing that what they do, they burry the girls alive after their birth, so by keeping away from such ignorance, our Mohammad did marry to his beloved wife after puberty, when Muhammad was about to protect her by changing the law which was running in Arab from many hundred years. We can confirm about the age of Ayesha (R.A.A) to Dr. Zakir Naik,…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT-Rh1auG0A

I watched that video, but I really don't buy the weak argument at all. Just because a girl might have physically reached puberty by the age of nine, should not allow a much older man to marry her and engage in sexx with her. It's not about her state of puberty, or even about her perceived level of maturity (those are just convenient excuses), but about the fact that she is still far too young and inexperienced in life to make such important decisions as marriage, especially to a much older man who has the ability to take advantage of her young state. As mature as she may have seemed to be, she is still far too young and inexperienced. Even if such were the custom of the time, if Mohammad was such a spiritual and moral person, who basically changed a lot of rules on his own, he could have changed those customs of the time very easily, and prohibited such disgusting customs. Instead he didn't, and preferred to allow certain customs that suited his appetite to remain, which shows a huge moral and lustful weakness on his part, again showing that he was not infallible.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 12:26 pm

PulvisRubeus wrote:
Just because a girl might have physically reached puberty by the age of nine, should not allow a much older man to marry her and engage in sexx with her.

How many women Muhammad married except of one, all were WIDOW, it was not about having a sexx, and about that ONE girl, Zakir Naik wasn’t said in the video that she was 9, but he was only telling us an example that how a girl could start to menstruate in different environments where she could be of as minimum as of 9 or 10 years of age, but in case of the age of Ayesha, she was 19 years of age.

If you actually want to know that whether she was of a legal age of 19 or not and could take her decisions and what Zakir Naik has said, if it seems to be not clear, then you should to search for it, for the better understanding as there are many proofs could be found in Islam. There are theoretical evidence and videos which are telling the truth but again for the understanding of it we need a good sight as well as a good soul.

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Thanks for the videos, and I really do hate to criticize this or any Religion, but again this representative provides the very same weak argument, or rather, excuse - "that it was the culture of the time". These are just very lame excuses made by modern practitioners who, because of their position, necessarily  have a very biased and vested interest in trying to defend, justify and downplay obvious highly immoral acts by the leader of their Religion.They do make a valiant attempt, but their cunning approach does not fool me.

As I said before, Mohammad already deliberately changed much of the culture and tradition that was not right at that time (I admire him for that), but he did not go far enough, as here he had a golden chance to change yet another MAJOR and fundamental part of the culture that was absolutely not right - taking advantage of the very innocence, naivety  and immaturity of young children. Anyone with any sense of moral decency would have immediately understood the situation, regardless of tradition. Even Jesus centuries before him, saw children as the totally vulnerable, susceptible and naive beings they were. Reaching puberty does not at all make them any less so, in fact they obviously become much, MUCH more vulnerable and susceptible because of their perceived premature "womanhood", and physical sexual attraction.

So then, why was this MAJOR issue not changed (no decent person  can argue that there is no higher crime in Society than that against innocent children), unless it was seen as an advantage to his own personal lusts. He was not saving the girl from being buried in the desert as ridiculously and illogically suggested - that only happened shortly after birth. She was also not kicked out on the street and needing saving, also as ridiculously and illogically suggested. I don't even know why they bring up those ridiculous and irrelevant arguments which have absolutely nothing to do with this situation, except as some sort of shameful and embarrassed excuse and justification for what can ONLY be considered as disgusting, lustful and immoral behavior. There is no logical alternative.

This girl, by her own admission, had very loving parents, was already nine (not just born) and she herself admitted that she was very happily playing outside when the issue of her marrying Mohammad came up when she was six, and later when she was nine. Does this sound like someone who was intended to be buried in the desert as an abomination, or thrown out on the streets to defend for herself? Not in the least. Yet these so-called experts on Mohammad like to seed ridiculous arguments that have absolutely no relevance at all in the hope that people will buy their illogical arguments merely on the basis of their so-called expertise. They can't fool all, only the gullible and weak-minded.

Sure, Mohammad let her decide on the engagement her own, but my very point is that children of that age do NOT have the life experience to decide such an important question regardless of whether their bodies have reached puberty or whether or not they are considered "mature" in their thoughts. I can't blame the parents, as they saw a most suitable suiter, and it WAS the tradition at the time. However, Mohammed himself, as a potential "Prophet' at the time was supposed to be far beyond mere tradition, so he could very easily have waited until she was older, especially if he was such a thoughtful, understanding, moral, concerned, considerate and highly advanced individual. Afterwards, with all of his influence as a considered "Prophet",  he had the total opportunity to completely change that baseless "tradition", like so many other baseless traditions at the time, but he couldn't, because his deeds were considered to be second only to his own words in the Qur'an, so he unfortunately had to let it stand. A far greater man would have humbly admitted his mistake in the interest of developing a moral and protective system for the protection of innocent children, which I, and hopefully all sane, considerate, and moral people, would agree to be by far, the highest of all moral codes.

As for whether or not she was nineteen rather than nine, based on some very creative and ridiculously apologetic concepts that the transcriptions were not entirely accurate (why would that be the ONLY transcription that was not accurate?), that has never really been academically established, and from a very basic, logical point of view, that seems very HIGHLY unlikely. It can easily be ascertained, that, during those times, any woman who was still nineteen years of age and unmarried was already likely to be considered very odd, probably highly unattractive, mentally or physically challenged, a prostitute, very ill, and possibly even a very anti-social, damaged, or immoral character. This does not at all describe Mohammed's overly young wife. Most girls were married at least by the time they were about sixteen (average life spans were significantly shorter in those times than they are today). Mohammad very much loved this girl, had been interested in her since she was only six, couldn't wait to marry her, and most certainly and definitely would not at all have waited so much longer than necessary, until she was as old as nineteen to marry her, or have sexx with her, especially when the age of sixteen would have been considered more than enough for a very decent and moral age for marriage at that time, and even for many centuries afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:36 pm

Muhammad was about to protect her and there is nothing else, the proof is that when she was engaged then she was of 6 years of age and (according to the difference of solar or lunar cycle) she was 10 years of age when she goes to home of Muhammad.

Bible wrote:

According to the biblical account, Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. The wives were described as foreign princesses, including Pharaoh's daughter and women of Moab, Ammon, Edom, Sidon and of the Hittites. Concubines was the women who lives with a man but has lower status than his wife or wives.

Do you consider SOLOMON a common man or as a highly immoral leader ?

If we start to search the proper age of each wive of Solomon as is written in the bible, then may be there will be a girl of such an age from all the 1000.

My friend they were not common Peoples, they do or act right according to the will of Allah. Muhammad did when Allah told him in a revelation that he has coupled with Ayesha in heaven.

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 12:36 am

Traveller wrote:
Muhammad was about to protect her and there is nothing else, the proof is that when she was engaged then she was of 6 years of age and (according to the difference of solar or lunar cycle) she was 10 years of age when she goes to home of Muhammad.

As I pointed out - she had no need of protection whatsoever. She was happy, her parents cared for her, she had not been buried in the desert when she was young, and she had not been kicked out of the house.

Bible wrote:

According to the biblical account, Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. The wives were described as foreign princesses, including Pharaoh's daughter and women of Moab, Ammon, Edom, Sidon and of the Hittites. Concubines was the women who lives with a man but has lower status than his wife or wives.

Do you consider SOLOMON a common man or as a highly immoral leader ?

I consider him to be a very intelligent, but common man, with a severe sexual abnormality. Like many leaders of today and of the past.

Quote :
My friend they were not common Peoples, they do or act right according to the will of Allah. Muhammad did when Allah told him in a revelation that he has coupled with Ayesha in heaven.

According to whose authority? Only according to common mortal humans, who wrote thousands of years ago, influenced by many occult religions at the time, who may have been totally deluded, drugged on local plants, delirious, feverish, diseased, or insane, who only promoted their personal beliefs, and liked to make others believe that their authority came from God. People WANT to believe in anything SO BADLY, that often, they will basically fall for anything that has a ring of authority to it, or something professed by a dominant alpha male leader. Rather than seek the truth of God him/herself directly, they would much rather be held by the hand, and told in simple words, written in "holy" books, often by powerful sexual deviants, and very dominant men, who they could worship as exceptionally accomplished and "successful" men of the community, blessed by God. Things have not changed much today. We don't listen to the humble, wise, philosophical hermits who have few physical possessions, but rather the aggressive, ultra rich, dominant, sexually outgoing, egotistical, cruel, selfish, self-serving leaders of huge corporations, businesses, law firms, countries, etc. That is how we have always measured "success". Even top religious leaders fight their way to the top through cunning, aggressive efforts, and significant egotism. Thus often, the very "voice" of religious leadership (in all Religions) is seldom, if ever, from the most spiritual, humble and moral of personalities.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 2:24 am

As is mentioned in the book of "Quran and Modern Science",...

Zakir Naik wrote:

PAIN RECEPTORS PRESENT IN THE SKIN
It was thought that the sense of feeling and pain was only dependent on the brain. Recent discoveries prove that there are pain receptors present in the skin without which a person would not be able to feel pain. When a doctor examines a patient suffering from burn injuries, he verifies the degree of burns by a pinprick. If the patient feels pain, the doctor is happy, because it indicates that the burns are superficial and the pain receptors are intact. On the other hand if the patient does not feel any pain, it indicates that it is a deep burn and the pain receptors have been destroyed. The Qur’aan gives an indication of the existence of pain receptors in the following verse: “Those who reject Our signs, We shall soon Cast into the Fire; As often as their skins Are roasted through, We shall change them For fresh skins, That they may taste The Penalty: for Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise.” [Al- Qur’aan 4]

Prof. Tagatat Tejasen, Chairman of the Department of Anatomy at Chiang Mai University in Thailand, has spent a great amount of time on research of pain receptors. Initially he could not believe that the Qur’aan mentioned this scientific fact 1,400 years ago. He later verified the translation of this particular Qur’aanic verse. Prof. Tejasen was so impressed by the scientific accuracy of the Qur’aanic verse, that at the 8th Saudi Medical Conference held in Riyadh on the Scientific Signs of Qur’aan and Sunnah he proclaimed in public: “There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (pbuh) is His Messenger.”

And I was also said the same thing in other thread, that most part of our Spirit dwells in our Skin, and in that areas where more hairs grow on the outer part of our skin. So I want to keep me away from such punishments of Allah, so its better that we accept it, that Allah sent on earth 1,24000 Prophets, we have to keep our faith on all of them, and most especially the last prophet Mohammad, and we also have to keep our faith on all the creatures Allah has made (Jinn, Angels), along with all the holy scriptures through them Allah convey his words to his men, this is another case that peoples make changes in the holy scriptures but we have to agree and should to believe on it that those were the words of Allah, where from all these holy scriptures only one book is still in our hands, which is without any changing or editing.

This is our RELIGION, where is no indifference that your prophet or of others will not come in these number of 124000. Dr. Zakir Naik illuminating Islam because it is only the first and last religion which covers everything, if this science of Allah (Islam) is Celestial then it is exactly like our terrestrial science of Nature (Alchemy) which also covers everything on earth, (i.e. every science, every technology, we made yet or we will discover in future). And if we want to do something higher in power, purity and rightly in an order, then there is only one route which we finds in Alchemy, that where and how I discover to make a union of both of these sciences.

The word Religion is far away to understand exactly as what we feel with the word of Spiritualism, which in this well developed modern physical world cannot be understood so easily. What say ???

God Bless You,
Amen.

Last edited by Traveller on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 am

Traveller wrote:

The word Religion is far away to understand exactly as what we feel with the word of Spiritualism, which in this well developed modern physical world cannot be understood so easily. What say ???

God Bless of You,
Amen.

I have said all I wanted to say about Religion. Although I am fascinated by the history and meaning of Religions, I don't believe in, or follow ANY Religion, and don't believe that any Prophet was more than a very dominant, powerful intelligent male, over-filled with hormones, but deluded, and trying to control his people with the fear of punishment from God. I have not seen a single response to any of my concerns that will convince me otherwise. We were never meant to worship ANY human, but only God - directly and personally with no intermediary. I strongly feel that Religions are the root cause for many of the conflicts, wars, hatred, sexual abuse, indoctrination, subjugation, forced ignorance, and massive amounts of killings that have occurred throughout History, and which continues today in alarming proportions.

I respect your beliefs. Religion is often a very emotional and social attraction based on family and community tradition. There are hundreds of very different religions across the World. If you are born and raised in one community, you are likely indoctrinated to that specific religion through family and community. If you are born in another community elsewhere, you are indoctrinated to another completely different Religion. Each professes itself to be the only true Religion, rejecting others, and each community believes that with all their heart. Some even try to force their system on others with the threat of violence. So Religion is really only just a Geographic or cultural practice based on tradition. These systems are often filled with the same type of intense emotional and loyal extremism found in the behavior of fans of the football or soccer teams of different countries. Only their team is the right team and all others are wrong and to be hated. It's all about competition and often violence. Simple and basic human behavior.

But - Religions often differ so much that they definitely can't all be right, can they? God wouldn't say very different things to different inspired people, would he? But they can certainly all be wrong. Simple, basic logic and observation of human behavior and motivations - that's where I stand.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 10:16 am

PulvisRubeus wrote:
I strongly feel that Religions are the root cause for many of the conflicts, wars, hatred, sexual abuse, indoctrination, subjugation, forced ignorance, and massive amounts of killings that have occurred throughout History, and which continues today in alarming proportions.

If the cause of your this above statement is this,…

PulvisRubeus wrote:
We were never meant to worship ANY human, but only God - directly and personally with no intermediary.

Then I say that you are absolutely right, may be you know or don’t know that what is called to be the greatest sin in front of Allah, which is “Shirk”, means to follow or pray someone other except of our God even that someone will be any prophet or any messenger, these things are written in our Quran and in our religion, and our Imam tells these things to others, even if you type this on google that “what is the greatest sin in islam” then you will find at the very first written this word, “Shirk”, means to withstand along with the God someone else. It says that Allah will forgive every sin we have committed or we will do in our rest of the life, but he will not forgive one thing which is Shirk, this is all what Zakir Naik is telling to others, but he put the reference of Muhammad only to tell to others that he was the last prophet, and there is nothing except of this. He also tell to others that Muhammad was look like a simple man, and Allah choses him to convey his message for all the human beings, and we always expect help directly from Allah and always offer prayer for him.

So you are right and your words have some weight, but we cannot directly say this that those all were the common men and not the prophets or messenger of God until we by using our own mind search on each excuse we have against each prophet and until through solid evidence and proof we will not prove each all of them a common man.

Our Muhammad had a stamp of his backside of his left shoulder which meant that he was the end of the Prophethood, and how many number of Prophets Allah sent on earth he is the last and end of this Prophethood.

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 11:37 am

Traveller wrote:

Our Muhammad had a stamp of his backside of his left shoulder which meant that he was the end of the Prophethood, and how many number of Prophets Allah sent on earth he is the last and end of this Prophethood.

My last word on this issue and then we can get back to alchemy. YOUR religion says that Mohammad was the last prophet and that there will not be another prophet. This is the word of Allah. The Jewish faith says that Mohammad was not a Prophet, nor was Jesus, and that the last Prophet has yet to come. This is also the word of God. So does God lie? Does he say one thing to one group of men and something other to a different group? Think about it. Are both right? NO, of course not. So which one is right? Or are BOTH wrong?

Each group will fight over which is right and curse others. THIS is the cause of so much fighting and bickering over the last many centuries. This is what causes war. This is what sets, for example, Jews against Christians and Muslims, and Muslims against Jews and Christians. Is this the result of God's "word" to Man? What a mess he created!! If God did speak directly to men, he would have been consistent and said the exact same message to these "inspired" men and Prophets.

So the choice is very, very simple and logical. It boils down to a single question: does God lie, or do Men lie? There is no other option and the answer is obvious.

Why have so many people lost their sense of reason? It's the most basic logic, and the answer is extremely straightforward. Very simply, men are not infallible, even those of highest authority. Yet we continue to believe in and traditionalize the deceptive word of Man, and not the true spirit of God. God doesn't speak to Man, since he knows how distorted the message can become, and how thousands of books of interpretation have to be written to explain what should be a simple, truthful unambiguous message. Why do men see the need to redefine the supposed "Word of God"? Doesn't God even know how to speak clearly and understandably?

No, God doesn't speak to Man. He might have tried, but he certainly learned thousands of years ago that communication can never occur through the babbling words that Man uses. It always comes out distorted with the need for endless interpretation.

Rather, his entire presence and Spirit is felt directly in our hearts and souls, a Spirit that brings us to immediate action without any need for clarification, and that wordless Spirit is the greatest and most complete and understandable type of communication that Man can ever have. We just need to learn how to listen to our Spirit rather than words.

End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 12:13 pm

PulvisRubeus wrote:
The Jewish faith says that Mohammad was not a Prophet, nor was Jesus, and that the last Prophet has yet to come.

The answer is in your words, that if they say that the last prophet has yet to come, then it simply means that they didn’t recognize our Muhammad, this is the same thing in our Alchemy, which is not far different from this case, that there are many many books of the philosophers available online, but in which book, where lies a clue and our True Alchemy, can anyone so easily find it ? And if someone can find it then can he recognize it ? And if he recognize it, then how he will prove it, that what all is written is right ? Definitely until he will not practice it deeply after its proper understanding.

This is the same case of the Jews that if they agree that there is a last prophet which is yet to come, then it means that they didn’t find the validity of our last prophet Muhammad, it clearly seems that they or any of them, didn’t search and recognize the last prophet Muhammad, or Allah keep them away in ignorance because of their self interest in their own religion which is not complete until they will not find this last Prophet. Because these words about the last prophet are written in their holy book that he is yet to come.

As on the topic of the Philosophers Stone, peoples all day long talk about on other forums, that is it real ? does it really exist ? While on the same side they have read the books of the philosophers, where is mentioned the existence of it.

Yes it really looks like end of the topic.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 11:17 pm

And not only in the holy book of Jews, but the same thing is also mentioned in other holy books like of Christian and Hindu, (Gospel and Geeta) that the last prophet has yet to come.

16:30 to start, it is again quite long.

Traveller wrote:
there are many many books of the philosophers available online, but in which book, where lies a clue

Actually when I said this, then I was about to give the answer of your asked question about the book of Marry Prophetessa, that there is only one text available online where lies a secret of this little Book, it is written openly step by step, word by word, but can anyone find it ? Definitely no one is yet to find this text, and again if they find it then how they will recognize it ? and if they recognize it then how they will prove it that what all is written is right ? This is the same case with our Muhammad, which says, that the enlightenment is not for everyone.

End of the Topic.
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:13 am

Traveller wrote:

Actually when I said this, then I was about to give the answer of your asked question about the book of Marry Prophetessa, that there is only one text available online where lies a secret of this little Book, it is written openly step by step, word by word, but can anyone find it ? Definitely no one is yet to find this text, and again if they find it then how they will recognize it ? and if they recognize it then how they will prove it that what all is written is right ? This is the same case with our Muhammad, which says, that the enlightenment is not for everyone.

End of the Topic.

Yes, I know of this book, and asked you about it a week or so ago. I'm leaving in a few minutes, and will be back in a couple of weeks. Please don't erase any of your messages during that time as I would like to read them when I return.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:19 am

PulvisRubeus wrote:
Yes, I know of this book, and asked you about it a week or so ago.

I think there is a misunderstanding, I am here talking about another book which enlightens everything what is written in that little short treatise of Marry Prophetessa, which was all about with the conversation of King Aros. But here what I am talking about, which is another text.

Back to top Go down
lapis33

lapis33

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Traveller wrote:
PulvisRubeus wrote:
Yes, I know of this book, and asked you about it a week or so ago.

I think there is a misunderstanding, I am here talking about another book which enlightens everything what is written in that little short treatise of Marry Prophetessa, which was all about with the conversation of King Aros. But here what I am talking about, which is another text.

Could you give us a hint ?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Welcome to the forums Lapis,

Hint is useless my friend, because it belongs to the end of the work, but before that first would you like to tell me, that as you are a very old member who was registered in 2013, and looks like that since you only put 13 posts here, so if you don’t mind then we want to know about your journey in this Alchemy, any good story, or excited things you have been doing, and how you entered in Alchemy and how you came here etc.

I am spending my time here from many months, so want to listen to others, I first asked this question to another member, who also just very coincidently came here, “FrankJames”, but I think he got married, I mean he refused to talk anything on the forum, but he only secretly put the PMs, so with this fear only a married man go through in his life, as far as my intuition tells me, that if someone don’t come on the public forum to talk openly, then it means that either he have some lack of knowledge or maybe he got married.  Laughing

But I want to hear from you, and hopefully you will not shy to openly talk here, that’s why I say to everyone that please come on the forum. Because there is no one who can normally talks here, I saw some abnormal cases, and since we all alone here. I mean no one is here who can share some value able information, or any deep insights, which can motivate others for a better understanding of the texts. It is not a science which teachers teach in the school or colleges which students always irritate to learn, so it is not a study which belongs to that class, but it is one of the very excited sciences where peoples definitely have a lot of things to say, it is a one only passionate science, where everyone always be in a passion to learn, even he is of a 10 years of age or of 70, which also alludes to the reality of our science that it is true, as we see in the case of Pulvis, he has shown a very open mind, but it was really too open, that I was afraid and keep trying to remind him that the “Pain receptors are present in our Skin”, Laughing but he didn’t hear any word, so now I only hope that he safely come back here, and start where he was left the topic.

Last thing is that Peoples ask me about, that did I accomplish a Philosophers Stone, and when I reply them that no, then it seems that as I have broken their heart, and they start to think that I am not such a guy who can accomplish it, but Allah knows that I can make the Philosophers Stone in few hours, either White or Red, which will be as much higher in power, as were not of the Ancients, but there is a thing I am afraid to do this, even I many times comes across to make it, but I avoid that lest, what I am doing here and in my normal life, those things will be get away from me, and my normal life will be changed to become special, but what I really want to do is, that I want to continue learning, talk to common peoples in the same way even either he is a beggar or a rich man, and also want to do something for the peoples who have spent their time in Alchemy, or still trying to find their ways, which is really hard as far as I know when I myself entered in Alchemy. I was found many ways to become rich, but again I always avoid myself to do such things, but now a days I am doing a work which will be very fruitful, it goes in many ways, and there is a step which comes in the start of the work of the Ancients in making the philosophers Stone, I am making it more easy, by the help of this work of Jupiter. So there are many learning ways where I want to continue in place of directly achieving something higher.

In fact I truly believe that the main purpose of Alchemy is not only to achieve a Philosophers Stone, but as well as a Spiritual Awakening, on which topic I have already put one post above.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
lapis33

lapis33

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:55 am

Traveller wrote:

In fact I truly believe that the main purpose of Alchemy is not only to achieve a Philosophers Stone, but as well as a Spiritual Awakening, on which topic I have already put one post above.

Regards.

Dear, I fully agree.
My journey was a bit harsh due to illness, I was forced to stop experiments and recover from serious illness.
I am looking forward for conducting more experiments with the Glauber method you have mentioned.

I was asking about the hint regarding the Book of Mary, the one which is unknown and you have mentioned it.

I hope we will have a fruitful discussion here.

So you say a dry way in which you can achieve blessed Elixir can be conducted in a couple of hours ? Without high heat method or kiln ?

As you've said the operation will change your life totally that's why you are waiting for a good timing or spiritual maturity/illumination ?

Have a good day

God Bless
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 6:16 am

Lapis33 wrote:
My journey was a bit harsh due to illness, I was forced to stop experiments and recover from serious illness.

It is the same case with many of the fanatics, like the one of our Alexbr, I am really impressed, even I saw peoples somewhere used a word “Imminent Departure”, but likely it would seem that they still don’t want to leave this science, but because of not their proper guidance they are finally puting this step, but still I know Alchemy will always be in their heart, they will always miss it, or can be said that how they can depart themselves from this science, because it belongs to everything when they breath, when they see, when they feel and show their passion of love for others. So like I say, that it is not belongs only to someone’s lab, but in fact the true Alchemy never needs any lab, we can make the philosophers stone while walking through a way, what we need to put in our experiment we can arrange these things from our surroundings, in fact what is called a lab, but it really don’t involve that while during the work we live in a house, because it is a work of nature, so we should to be in an environment of nature, where we feel a complete fresh air without any pollution, where greenish trees and plants grow long and large and where we can show a mutual connection to our nature.

Anyways I hope you will become fine very soon, and get back to a good health, but my advice is "try to understand nature without lab."

Lapis33 wrote:
I am looking forward for conducting more experiments with the Glauber method you have mentioned.

We will together do it, after my current work, but did you read the conversations before I erased all of them, the one which I was erased last time, there was many good insights I was put and contradict and refute the other methods which our modern alchemists discovered by taking something in a wrong way from the books of the Ancients.

Lapis33 wrote:
I was asking about the hint regarding the Book of Mary, the one which is unknown and you have mentioned it.

Actually when I said that it is useless then I meant, that without a proper spiritual awakening this information will not give anything to you, like when I was searching and wandering in this science, then there was a time, when I start to understand the books of the philosophers, and finally I resolved all of their books in a one single point, and then I discover this method, and start to understand the holy words which are written in the short booklet of Mary Prophetessa. So you also have to go through this journey and pass the initial standards to get onto the highest.

Lapis33 wrote:
So you say a dry way in which you can achieve blessed Elixir can be conducted in a couple of hours ? Without high heat method or kiln ?

First I want to clear that when I say, that I will achieve something higher than the Ancients, then it doesn’t mean that I am not following them, I will put every method in my writings which they have practiced in their books, but besides it, I will prefer and follow the one way which is perfect and right in an order according to the proper laws of Nature, which only the Marry Prophetessa and the Artist Alias and some other philosophers have shown to us. It is exactly a case when I was mentioning all the methods our ancients had practiced on my discovery of Jupiter, which is called the mother of the Silver mines, and then after mentioning all of their methods I was said, that I will follow only the two, where first will be the simplest form and the last will be the end perfection, but meanings of all of these methods will always be the same.

Other thing is that philosophers used high heat and kiln, in some steps, but what I mentioned above, that I will exclude the use of any high heat because of the thing I am doing now a days, I only say this for giving a clue, that if we follow the law of correspondence of Nature, then we can do the same work, which again our ancients were not in the knowledge of the same thing but our meanings are all the same. For understanding this law of correspondence, we can read the books where is mentioned, that how nature works in the mines. And how she decocts metals and minerals under the earth, like the book of golden chain of homer but there are many different translated versions of this book where each version says a different thing, and give us different meanings.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Accumulated Info! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accumulated Info!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next