Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lapis33

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:50 am

Traveller wrote:
Lapis33 wrote:
My journey was a bit harsh due to illness, I was forced to stop experiments and recover from serious illness.

It is the same case with many of the fanatics, like the one of our Alexbr, I am really impressed, even I saw peoples somewhere used a word “Imminent Departure”, but likely it would seem that they still don’t want to leave this science, but because of not their proper guidance they are finally puting this step, but still I know Alchemy will always be in their heart, they will always miss it, or can be said that how they can depart themselves from this science, because it belongs to everything when they breath, when they see, when they feel and show their passion of love for others. So like I say, that it is not belongs only to someone’s lab, but in fact the true Alchemy never needs any lab, we can make the philosophers stone while walking through a way, what we need to put in our experiment we can arrange these things from our surroundings, in fact what is called a lab, but it really don’t involve that while during the work we live in a house, because it is a work of nature, so we should to be in an environment of nature, where we feel a complete fresh air without any pollution, where greenish trees and plants grow long and large and where we can show a mutual connection to our nature.

Anyways I hope you will become fine very soon, and get back to a good health, but my advice is "try to understand nature without lab."

Lapis33 wrote:
I am looking forward for conducting more experiments with the Glauber method you have mentioned.

We will together do it, after my current work, but did you read the conversations before I erased all of them, the one which I was erased last time, there was many good insights I was put and contradict and refute the other methods which our modern alchemists discovered by taking something in a wrong way from the books of the Ancients.

Lapis33 wrote:
I was asking about the hint regarding the Book of Mary, the one which is unknown and you have mentioned it.

Actually when I said that it is useless then I meant, that without a proper spiritual awakening this information will not give anything to you, like when I was searching and wandering in this science, then there was a time, when I start to understand the books of the philosophers, and finally I resolved all of their books in a one single point, and then I discover this method, and start to understand the holy words which are written in the short booklet of Mary Prophetessa. So you also have to go through this journey and pass the initial standards to get onto the highest.

Lapis33 wrote:
So you say a dry way in which you can achieve blessed Elixir can be conducted in a couple of hours ? Without high heat method or kiln ?

First I want to clear that when I say, that I will achieve something higher than the Ancients, then it doesn’t mean that I am not following them, I will put every method in my writings which they have practiced in their books, but besides it, I will prefer and follow the one way which is perfect and right in an order according to the proper laws of Nature, which only the Marry Prophetessa and the Artist Alias and some other philosophers have shown to us. It is exactly a case when I was mentioning all the methods our ancients had practiced on my discovery of Jupiter, which is called the mother of the Silver mines, and then after mentioning all of their methods I was said, that I will follow only the two, where first will be the simplest form and the last will be the end perfection, but meanings of all of these methods will always be the same.

Other thing is that philosophers used high heat and kiln, in some steps, but what I mentioned above, that I will exclude the use of any high heat because of the thing I am doing now a days, I only say this for giving a clue, that if we follow the law of correspondence of Nature, then we can do the same work, which again our ancients were not in the knowledge of the same thing but our meanings are all the same. For understanding this law of correspondence, we can read the books where is mentioned, that how nature works in the mines. And how she decocts metals and minerals under the earth, like the book of golden chain of homer but there are many different translated versions of this book where each version says a different thing, and give us different meanings.

My friend it wasn't due to lab work, it was Lyme Disease,Borelli very intelligent and nasty spirochete bacteria. I know that ingesting metal oils or any other false prophet stones can be lethal and hundreds of people died because of that, either physically or mentally.

I see you have removed your posts, that is sad. I saved some of them but not all.

Let me know when you will want to start the work and I'll be ready.

Thank you for some insight.

Can you say more about connection of the Stone with all of the religions ? Is that what God Almighty want to show some of us ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:39 am

How you are feeling now, I googled about the Lyme disease, so is it all the symptom your body have been infected. And where did you get the infection in a Bull's Eye, and through which source it did occur, and are you nearly at a curing stage or still in a severe infection, I am really sad to hear this, may allah gives you health.

And I was also not saying that you get sick because any of your lab experiment, but when you said that after when you will be fine, then you will start experimenting again in a lab, so on this topic I was advising you, that before going towards the experimental Alchemy, you first should to mature yourself in theory and understanding of the Art.

lapis33 wrote:
Can you say more about connection of the Stone with all of the religions ? Is that what God Almighty want to show some of us ?

Yes if I go back to mention a very first foundation of our Art, “Emerald Tablet”, “What is above is like that which is below” so the initial words are something about “above”, which is likely to be taken as a world which connects here on below.

According to Basil Valentine “Natural and Super Natural Things”, all is divided into three levels, first is terrestrial (Earth), second is celestial (Planets) and third is super celestial (Allah), if we want to do wonders either in medicines or Alchemy, then we should to connect all the three in the same order.

Like I chose something from the Earth (first level), then I use a method where involves something from the Air at the right time (second level), then after chanting the verses (of pure holy words) of Allah (Quran), I use the medicine for my better health, this is a complete way of life, that how Allah created this our whole world, where we should to follow the same order, otherwise we will definitely miss something, or never attain the perfection.

Religion definitely gives us “Signs” to discover a new way of life, as I did from a verse of holy Quran, and it is not necessary that to which religion we belongs, because we are not following the rules of any religion here but only talking about that which thing will give more benefit results in finding the art of our Alchemy and will help us in our way.

God Bless You,
Amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:25 pm

As Dr. Zakir Naik was saying in the first video, that there should to be another whole lecture for revealing the reference of Muhammad in each of the other holy scriptures.

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) IN THE BIBLE

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) IN THE HINDU SCRIPTURE

There are some other relevant lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik which can also give us a very good insights.

WAS CHRIST (PBUH) REALLY CRUCIFIED?

IS THE QUR'AN GOD'S WORD?

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF OUR LIFE?

SEEKING KNOWLEDGE IN THE LIGHT OF ISLAM

QUR'AN AND MODERN SCIENCE COMPATIBLE OR INCOMPATIBLE

THE PURPOSE OF CREATION

IS ISLAM THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANITY?

AL QUR'AN - SHOULD IT BE READ WITH UNDERSTANDING?

These TEN are said to be his one of the best discussions, which should to be watch thoroughly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:31 am

This information I dedicate to PulvisRubeus,

To check this, that whether or not the written words in Quran are the words of Allah, you can do one thing on your own risk, that in a lonely dark place, where no one will come to disturb you, you just start reading the words of Quran backward as are written in Arabic, means as there is a word for example in English, “Devil”, then we read it “Lived”, and what comes in the word of "God" we better know this, so the process is of a whole philosophical month of 40 days, but it will show you the effects in only 8 days, because it comes in the power of Sophism, which is called “Chilla” in our local language, and it is a “Sin” and called a “Black Magic”. But for checking the validity of the words of Quran a curious person can test it in this way.

The same thing can be done by reading the words of other holy scriptures, but it takes the whole time of 40 days to complete, because of the changing, translating or editing of the holy words, so the power becomes weak, but it can be practice through other holy books of Allah.

In ancient Taoist theory, the earth has five categories of energies. Then there are eight facets of each energy. Appropriately, in the Jewish Kabala, the number 40 is the number of completion. So in sophism the same long process of 40 days, when completes his first facet of energy in 8 days then it starts to show his effects.

So after 8 days in Sophism and 40 days in Judaism, a person starts to see different creatures which will come in front of his eyes in different shapes and forms, actually they all will be the one thing “Jinn” but they comes in different forms to frighten and put an hurdle in the work of a practitioner that lest he complete his course of whole 40 day. But it is too dangerous because how many person have practiced this way, they said that they didn’t able to complete it, because of the very dangerous creatures which comes in front of their eyes, and frighten them. One said, that the Jinn was holding an Axe, and was saying him, that stop reading these verses, otherwise I will cut your damn head off.  Twisted Evil

These practices are very common in our culture where we live, when we walk towards some rural areas around the city, where in almost each village there are some sophi who have mastered the art of “Chilla”, by the help of which they fulfill their desires by taking the help of the other world. I can show to others 100 cases, through videos and documents, which is a fact and not a superstitious thing.

All of these paranormal things have a details and explanation in the terms of our Alchemy, that when we read the words as are written then we connects to Allah, and when we read them backwards then we connect to an opposite force devil, which is a Jinn, and as I was said that the words of Quran or of any holy scripture corresponds to a specific planet in a spiritual sense, then when a person use to read the same words backward, then the correspondence also becomes changed, and because of which he starts to see the things from the opposite planet “Venus” which is the planet of “Jinn” according to the interpretation of the verse of holy scriptures. But if someone read the words in a proper way, as are written then it will bring health, prosperity and resurgence in this way because of the correspondence to “Jupiter” which is the planet of Angels, Saints, and that’s why it is called White Magic.

For more information read the book "Occult Sciences" by Arthur Edward Waite, in the last pages of the volume there is mentioned about the Sophism, and its Priority and Superiority in regards to the other rational or irrational things.

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:45 am

If we take the words of Pulvis to a right side, then it teaches us that we cannot expect from any higher Alchemist of the past, that he cannot make any mistake. So as he said that no one is infallible but except of Almighty Allah. He is absolutely right in his assertions.

Matter of truth is that I have not seen yet any philosopher from all of the ancient European Alchemists who followed the right order, if someone had the knowledge of the first then they missed the second, and if someone had the knowledge of the second then they missed the first, this is the same theme I have read in all of their writings, even I am surprised that now we are achieving only the first ladder of the Art, which is Astronomy to Alchemy, and no one was there in any of their high practitioners, or high priests, magus, or sophi, who had mastered the right way of the true Adepts, then how they can put their step towards the second step of the ladder which is the connection of our perfect medicines of Alchemy to the science of Allah (Religion).

We should to think for a while that if our modern practitioners can take the words of the early Alchemists and make some mistakes, then why not those early Alchemists cannot take the words of the more early Alchemists and make such mistakes. But I don’t say that they take the whole story in a wrong end, but they were smart and as much intelligent who knows deeply about the Philosophy of Nature, but they were not perfect in all their works.

The main cause will be that after the burning of all the Alchemy books, by Dioclitian, the later Alchemists were trying to recover the same knowledge directly through the God, or from his holy words, which is impossible if this process is not progress by the ages, which requires many many centuries to progress to get into the proper way of wisdom. But again as “lapis” asked me that does the Religion effects on discovering the Art of Alchemy, I answer it in this way that the burnt books of the Egyptians, were not written by any such Alchemist, who coincidently discovered the Art of Alchemy, but those books were written by the Prophets, and the true Messenger of God (demi Gods), and by their disciples, which was a precious treasure, as Allah himself says, that he never reveal his secret knowledge to any person, but only to his messenger, so those books were only the source to understand the secrets of Alchemy and to convey this Art to a common Men like me. And we also know that the place of Egypt has been blessed by the nativity of the many prophets of Allah, and most especially by one of the most beloved Prophet “Moses”, as the very first Holy Book of Allah “Torah” revealed to him.

So as lapis asked me, that did Religion involve in this secret Art of Alchemy, so through the history I can clearly see that all the European Alchemists even after passing through many centuries were not able to discover the real Alchemical Art, but they take the process towards a long task, which lacks the end perfection of the work. But there were some, again from the Jews (follower of Moses) like Artefius, who discovered something very incredible which was the true words as guided by the Hermes. So definitely my friend Religion matters because this is a secret knowledge of Allah and cannot be conveyed directly to any common human being without a medium. Which medium will be one of the chosen men of Allah. Where I am also progressing and a student in this Journey until I don’t master the right use of the word of Religion to effect and change the inner constitution of Alchemical medicines.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Some few years ago I was heard about a person who transmutes Silver by projecting a certain kind of a black powder from a black stone, his black stone when scratches on something then it gives off a yellow color lines, or likely tinge it into a yellow color. He was quite famous at the time because of the effects of his secret black stone, after this I searched so far to find out such an information from the books of the philosophers, but I didn’t find anywhere, that the adepts used anywhere any black powder, and then finally after my search I found it in the strange stories of St. Germain,…

St. Germain wrote:

Casanova further records an incident in which St. Germain changed a twelve sous piece into a pure gold coin. There is other evidence that the celebrated Count possessed the alchemical powder by which it is possible to transmute base metals into gold. He actually performed this feat on at least two occasions as stated by the writings of contemporaries. The Marquis de Valbelle, visiting St. Germain in his laboratory, found the alchemist busy with his furnaces. He asked the Marquis for a silver six-franc piece, and covering it with a black substance, exposed it to the heat of a small flame or furnace. M. de Valbelle saw the coin change colour until it became a bright red. Some minutes after, when it had cooled a little, the adept took it out of the cooling vessel and returned it to the Marquis. The piece was no longer silver but of the purest gold. Transmutation had been complete. The Comtesse d'Adhemar had possession of this coin until 1766, when it was stolen from her secretary.

According to my knowledge the explanation of the process is this, that it will be the Stone of the Philosophers, but as we would have been read somewhere in a text which was very similar to this case, where an Adept was using a yellow stone, about which he was said that the color doesn’t matter, means he didn’t take it towards a perfect red stage but he put it out somewhere before appearing this last stage, so that’s why the color was yellow, in the same way, as we have read in the books of the philosophers, that there are two black stages comes during the great work, first is the initial blackness which shows the sign of the perfect dissolution, and the second comes during the stage of peacocks tail, so that Alchemist and the St. Germain, might have put out their Stone before its final color, so that’s why it may be of a black or yellow color, or we can also chose another color to create a deep curiosity for others.

Our ancients mentioned only the black and white stage, but there is also a stage which comes b/w both of these two colors, which is called a peacocks tail, whose colors are as follows,…

An Adept wrote:

For first of all, in the Solution appears a blackness, which having remained his time, there follows the tail of the Peacock, greenness and then whiteness and then a final redness would follow.

The color spiel of the Peacock's tail is as follows: firstly, many colors appear, all in disarray. For example, white, red, black, green, yellow, grey, blue, everything is mixed. Then, all these colors disappear again, and one main color after the other appears in the following sequence: black, black-blue, dark red, highly red (this color however is not yet a perfect color), orange, lemon-yellow, ash-yellow, green, then blue-white, and finally after cooking it for a long time, the highly white color appears.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:52 am

There is also another particular method where I found the same mentioned black powder, in the writings of Joannes Agricola,…

Joannes Agricola wrote:

Purified Gold, 1 Lot. Dissolve it into a gold-colored oil in a circulated oil of salt. When the gold is totally dissolved, pour oil of wine over it. This done, the dissolution will be changed into a blood red oil, like a beautiful transparent ruby. Now add to it 6 Lots of good spirit of wine to one part of this oil, set it in mild ashes, put a well luted alembic on it and begin distilling, at first gently, finally stronger. The gold will rise bloodred over the alembic, giving off a lovely lustre. Now it is prepared.

With this oil I still did something else: I took one Quentlein (1.66 gr.) of it, added to it 3 Quentlein oil or tincture of antimony and congealed it in a phial to a fixed, darkened powder, which took four weeks. Finally I gave it a very strong fire and it flowed together in a glass. I removed it, pulverized it, and used it in many sicknesses. It also did its share amazingly well and was almost like a panacea.

I wanted to know if I could also put a golden-yellow coat on Luna (silver) in aquafort. I beat the calx down and edulcorated it, then added some of this medicine and set it in a gradation fire. The Luna calx turned brownred in 8 days, and red oildrops were hanging in the phial above the matter. I congealed it still longer, the drops vanished, and everything became red. On the very day I intended to take it out, the imperial invasion took place. Not only was the glass smashed but I was robbed of all my medicines, so that I cannot tell whether or not it would have resulted in something. Someone who has this medicament in stock should test it, he cannot lose much by doing so. I am of opinion that it would turn into something, especially because the ferment had been united to and congealed with the tincture of antimony. But I do not wish to be the cause that everybody embarks on goldmaking, because I myself cannot do it. I only say that Nature is wonderful in her works. Whoever reflects on them may well occasionally discover a secret. Often a bad and mean thing has so much in it that nobody would believe it.

The author also advises us to coagulate the essence with the Sun altogether. That is correct, but one has to take care that the essence of the ferment be quite sweet and red. Otherwise there will be a failure. As the right preparation has shown above.

In the grand-ducal laboratory at Innsbruck in Thieving, I saw that the tincture of the Sun was increased by its ferment as 1 to 5 parts. After four days in digestion, various colors could be seen, and I was very surprised that during this time a flower appeared in the center, like gold. It did not change, but all around it there was something like a rainbow. Now the laboratory worker removed it from the fire and opened the glass. When the air touched it, all the colors in the center disappeared and only a muddy-red liquid was left. This caused everybody to be startled. We put it back and coagulated it to a red powder. After that, we took it out and put some of it on a red hot silver plate. It was fixed and did not smoke.

Now the laboratory worker took 1 Lot. of silver calx, 1 Quentlein of this tincture, and mixed them together with a pestle. The silver calx turned totally black. He put it into a phial, set that to digest, as it turned even blacker than before and flowed together like a lump of pitch. As I continued my traveling farther from there, I could not wait for the final result, but I heard from the Director of the Chemical Laboratory that he tried to refine the silver enough to make stable gold of it. Whether he succeeded in doing so and the gold stood the test, I cannot say for sure. All experienced chemists believe that this tincture contains the seeds and flowers of all metals, which we may well believe. As this oil had been fermented with the tincture of the Sun, one may well suppose that something came out of it. I wish I could have stayed long enough to see the result, but I took some of the tincture or essence along with me in my travels, to test what it could do for diseases.

As here Joannes Agricola is advising us, it is all in a wrong way, this prepared tincture will not show any power of transmutation until it will not be cement with the Silver for at least more than a week, means the tincture is not of such a potency as it also clears through his words, because there is something missing, even if we follow the Minor work of Glauber then we can transmute Silver in a much shorter period of Time, but he is doing here Alchemy but still don’t know about the way to transmute metals. I remember I was said that we should not to look at the methods for the transmutations or achieving a wealth, in place of only the health, but besides it, the truth is that until our prepared medicine will not be able to effect a change on metals, it should not to be included among the good medicines, so this is a way to check the power of the tinctures that how much they can effect a change on the metals, so as they will effect on the humans.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:59 am

This is what Archibald Cockren has to say on the system of Medicines,...

Archibald Cockren wrote:

The first essential of a really effective healing agent is that it should contain the Quintessence or vital principle of the herb or metal used, and it is the homeopathist's failure to provide this element in his preparations which entails the loss of the real value of his medicaments. The allopath's failures lie in the fact that his remedies are always administered in too crude a form.

In the administration of a metal, for instance, it must be understood that the body of a metal is worthless, as a medicine, it cannot heal: it is the essence alone that is curative. Only too often the body is poisonous, and until that gross part of the metal be broken up, its administration is definitely harmful. Probably one of the most common forms of metallic poisoning is that of mercury, but remove the harmful parts of the metal and the healing essence is free to do its work thoroughly. Nitrate of silver is a caustic poison, but remove the gross part of the metal and the essence of the silver is a cure for diseases of the brain. Lead salts are poisonous, it is true, and in many cases their administration has resulted in death from lead poisoning, but remove that poisonous matter and the remaining essence, which is clear, sweet-smelling, and aromatic in taste, forms a cure for all diseases of the spleen. Copper, when the gross body of the metal is removed and the essence unlocked, is invaluable for the nervous system and the kidneys;likewise, tin for the liver, iron for all inflammatory diseases, and the bile, and gold for the heart and general circulation. But gold, too, is only suitable for a medicine when the salts of gold are reduced into the oil of gold and distilled into a golden liquid; then and only then is gold tolerated and utilized by the human body. The salts of gold used at the present day can never be assimilated, for by their present method of preparation they can never be properly distilled and purified.

A third system of medicine which I have not mentioned, and which is not much practised in this country, has recently come into being. I refer to the colloidal system. Although even here the methods of preparation have not been pushed quite far enough, the results of some of its experiments would seem to indicate that this particular branch of research work is being conducted on the right lines, and is paving the way to a more efficient system of medicine.

The Rockefeller Institute, in the course of its research work, has demonstrated that iron taken in this form is much more easily absorbed by the body than in its cruder state, whilst copper administered as a colloidal preparation is a powerful agent in the reduction of neuralgic and nervous conditions. In their laboratory experiments too, it has been found that flowers rescued from the rubbish heap and placed in a bowl of colloidal copper regain their freshness.

The last words of Cockren is telling us that colloidal form of Iron is very well accepted by our body, and colloidal solution of Copper is very well accepted by the plants, it is a very good information if we go deep in the understanding of this mystery. That as our body is centered or powered by our heart whose function is to circulate the blood, but the most gross part of our blood is Iron, so that's why Iron fulfills the all needs of our body when taken in a dissolved form of very minute particles. So here what he says, it is absolutely right, that the simple form of essence of Iron is good for our body, and the essence of Copper can fulfill the needs of Plants, but the colloidal solution of Iron should not to be taken on the daily basis in this simplest form otherwise it will be a cause for the accumulation or increasing the level of this metal in blood which can create a problem because of its often use, which is not a quintessence as Archibald is preferring in his initial words at the start.

Our minor work of Alchemy is also very similar to this branch, but it involves much part of the Nature and Alchemy in this way, in comparison to a common form of such colloidal solutions.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lapis33

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:53 am

Traveller wrote:
There is also another particular method where I found the same mentioned black powder, in the writings of Joannes Agricola,…

Joannes Agricola wrote:

Purified Gold, 1 Lot. Dissolve it into a gold-colored oil in a circulated oil of salt. When the gold is totally dissolved, pour oil of wine over it. This done, the dissolution will be changed into a blood red oil, like a beautiful transparent ruby. Now add to it 6 Lots of good spirit of wine to one part of this oil, set it in mild ashes, put a well luted alembic on it and begin distilling, at first gently, finally stronger. The gold will rise bloodred over the alembic, giving off a lovely lustre. Now it is prepared.

With this oil I still did something else: I took one Quentlein (1.66 gr.) of it, added to it 3 Quentlein oil or tincture of antimony and congealed it in a phial to a fixed, darkened powder, which took four weeks. Finally I gave it a very strong fire and it flowed together in a glass. I removed it, pulverized it, and used it in many sicknesses. It also did its share amazingly well and was almost like a panacea.

I wanted to know if I could also put a golden-yellow coat on Luna (silver) in aquafort. I beat the calx down and edulcorated it, then added some of this medicine and set it in a gradation fire. The Luna calx turned brownred in 8 days, and red oildrops were hanging in the phial above the matter. I congealed it still longer, the drops vanished, and everything became red. On the very day I intended to take it out, the imperial invasion took place. Not only was the glass smashed but I was robbed of all my medicines, so that I cannot tell whether or not it would have resulted in something. Someone who has this medicament in stock should test it, he cannot lose much by doing so. I am of opinion that it would turn into something, especially because the ferment had been united to and congealed with the tincture of antimony. But I do not wish to be the cause that everybody embarks on goldmaking, because I myself cannot do it. I only say that Nature is wonderful in her works. Whoever reflects on them may well occasionally discover a secret. Often a bad and mean thing has so much in it that nobody would believe it.

The author also advises us to coagulate the essence with the Sun altogether. That is correct, but one has to take care that the essence of the ferment be quite sweet and red. Otherwise there will be a failure. As the right preparation has shown above.

In the grand-ducal laboratory at Innsbruck in Thieving, I saw that the tincture of the Sun was increased by its ferment as 1 to 5 parts. After four days in digestion, various colors could be seen, and I was very surprised that during this time a flower appeared in the center, like gold. It did not change, but all around it there was something like a rainbow. Now the laboratory worker removed it from the fire and opened the glass. When the air touched it, all the colors in the center disappeared and only a muddy-red liquid was left. This caused everybody to be startled. We put it back and coagulated it to a red powder. After that, we took it out and put some of it on a red hot silver plate. It was fixed and did not smoke.

Now the laboratory worker took 1 Lot. of silver calx, 1 Quentlein of this tincture, and mixed them together with a pestle. The silver calx turned totally black. He put it into a phial, set that to digest, as it turned even blacker than before and flowed together like a lump of pitch. As I continued my traveling farther from there, I could not wait for the final result, but I heard from the Director of the Chemical Laboratory that he tried to refine the silver enough to make stable gold of it. Whether he succeeded in doing so and the gold stood the test, I cannot say for sure. All experienced chemists believe that this tincture contains the seeds and flowers of all metals, which we may well believe. As this oil had been fermented with the tincture of the Sun, one may well suppose that something came out of it. I wish I could have stayed long enough to see the result, but I took some of the tincture or essence along with me in my travels, to test what it could do for diseases.

As here Joannes Agricola is advising us, it is all in a wrong way, this prepared tincture will not show any power of transmutation until it will not be cement with the Silver for at least more than a week, means the tincture is not of such a potency as it also clears through his words, because there is something missing, even if we follow the Minor work of Glauber then we can transmute Silver in a much shorter period of Time, but he is doing here Alchemy but still don’t know about the way to transmute metals. I remember I was said that we should not to look at the methods for the transmutations or achieving a wealth, in place of only the health, but besides it, the truth is that until our prepared medicine will not be able to effect a change on metals, it should not to be included among the good medicines, so this is a way to check the power of the tinctures that how much they can effect a change on the metals, so as they will effect on the humans.

Regards.

I am recovered now Thank you for your concern.
Can we use a plain words as before instead of sophism ?
The Philosophers mix truth with lies and it's confusing, I know we must try ourselves but if you know the path why won't you guide us a little bit further.

Also is Alembic or Retort preferable ?
Glass seems to be the best material in which we can cook our Stone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:59 am

I have seen the medicines in homeopathy, their gold tinctures don’t show any color, they are colorless or white, which means that they didn’t able to extract its virtue from the inside of his body, it would be a same thing as the white Aurum Potabile of Glauber,…

Glauber wrote:

Way to Make Aurum Potable.

Making Fiery Alcahest.
To prepare the highest Medicine or Universal Tincture for Human and Metallic bodies by means of our fiery Alcahest.
Recipe one or two pound more or less of clean filings of steel, such as may be had of the needle makers, put them into a glass body, so as they may but take up a twelfth part of it then pour upon them a well rectified Spirit of Wine, viz. to every pound of Filings four or six pound of Spirit of Wine. Care must be taken that the glass body be capacious enough else when the Spirit of Wine begins to work on the steel filings, it will run over. The body then being placed in Sand and the recipient ready at hand, add for each pound of Spirit of Wine in the glass, one ounce of our Alcahest which will acuate the Spirit of Wine so, as to dissolve the Steel, in which solution, the Sulfur of the philosophers or purest Tincture of Mars is set loose and immediately received by the Spirit of Wine and with it carried up to the Philosophic Heaven. But because this Soul of Mars has not yet obtained to that height of purity which the philosopher desires therefore it must enter his purgatory there to put off all impurities it has brought over with it that is the Spirit of Wine must under a large refrigerator head be burnt away in which flame the Anima, Mars or Soul of Iron, becomes purified to the highest degree the flame carrying the Tinging Medicine over in form of a pellucid CLEAR WATER, which is the true Water of Life of the philosophers. It tinges Lune, and coagulates common Mercury into fix Sol, as I have often tried and experimented myself.

Using this Fiery Alcahest to volatilize the Gold.
With our secret Fire, we can in the space of three hours, make pure natural fix Gold to be as volatile as any Spirit of Wine can be and again in twenty four hours-time, turn the said spiritualized and exalted Gold, into a fix transparent, spiritual, sweet, tinging Carbuncle.

To draw the fix Tincture from Gold and to make it Spiritual and Potable, fit for the physicians use and that easily in a short time without any considerable charges and how the same exalted Spiritual Gold may be changed into a clarified, transparent, tinging, fix Carbuncle.

Take of the filings of Gold or beaten Gold an ounce; put it into a little but strong Glass body pour upon it two or three ounces of our best Alcahest, fit a head to it closing it well with a paper dipped in oil, apply a great recipient and lute in very carefully for when the spirit comes over it passes with great violence and searches everywhere for vent, being the most subtle of spirits and very fiery withal: Wherefore take great care that your lute be good or else you will never be able to retain this corrosive fiery spirit. The vessel must stand in sand and a very gentle Fire administered at first that our secret spirit may by degrees grow warm in the glass and not be too suddenly heated for in that case it would be apt to fly away without its prey: But if you proceed as is directed then our moist fire will lay hold of the Gold and carry it over in form of a spirit but leisurely and by degrees at first only of a yellow color which afterwards comes higher and higher. Towards the latter end the fire must be increased till the bottom of the glass be red hot at which time the heavy spirits will come over, bringing the heavy Corporal Gold over with them, red fix salt staying behind which is great use in Physic and Alchemy as we shall see hereafter. The yellow spirit as well as the red salt may without any further preparation be used outwardly and inwardly.

But in order to our Metallic Transmutation this Solar spirit must be reduced to a fix, sweet, transparent and all penetrating stone the way and manner of doing which we shall declare hereafter.

To perfect or fix a Universal Medicine both for Men and Metals.
Hermes gives sufficiently to understand that the volatile matter of the stone is elevated from the bottom of the vessel to the middle region of the air and must again descend to the earth that by its continual ascending and descending it may be made to live and increase as it is in the great world. But how to make this ascension and descension as it is and ought to be done in the philosophic work is not permitted to be divulged but is more than enough to discover and assure that in such a secret furnace and hidden fire the volatile Gold of the wise may be ripened into a living medicine. Amen.

Spirit of Metals.
The desirous may know somewhat of an artificial Metallic Fermentation; I say that out of certain Salts a water may be prepared, which when it is put upon a compact Metal, that the same by a certain property in the Water, begins to swell up and ferment, like to the fermentation of Wine, Beer, or other vegetable drinks and after fermentation by distilling in balneo yields an exceeding subtle penetrating spirit, strong, sweet and volatile according to the nature and property of the Metal; which may also by rectification be concentrated and subtilized like that which is drawn from wine or other vegetables without any corrosion so that such a spirit may be put into the eye without the least hurt or sense of sharpness. Therefore it may easily be concluded that such a Metallic Spirit may effectually be used in the most difficult diseases. But those Spirits are not only highly profitable in medicine, but cannot also fail to show their effects upon metals for I have already experienced thus much that the Spirit of Sol doth in few days graduate common Mercury into Sol in like manner doth the Spirit of Lune and Jupiter graduate Mercury into Lune other spirits of metals I have not yet tried.

First this wet fire hath such great virtue that it can dissolve radically the most fixed Gold within the space of twelve hours as also to unite it with Lune, to volatilize and render it irreducible.

Properties of Potable Gold.
Aurum potabile, when brought to a due perfection, has the appearance of a bright, CLEAR WATER it is of a burning, hot, and fiery taste, and it gives out a sulphurous, but yet pleasant odour. Potable gold being coagulated by means of fire, and reduced to a stability therein, is converted into a stone of a blood-red colour, and yields not in melting any corporeal gold unless a metallic body be adjoined to it, into which the spiritual and philosophical gold betakes itself, that, so clothing itself with a body, it may become corporeal.

As I was said that the methods of Glauber have a similarity to the system of Medicines of Homeopathy and Colloidal Solutions, so here I have a doubt that as peoples attribute to the science of Homeopathy to Paracelsus, and say that he is the founder of this System, but they don’t think that Glauber was also from the Germany like as was the Paracelsus, and as far as I have read the works of Paracelsus then he was a great Alchemist, and he never used anything in his experiments like where he used any such kind of a Salts or colloidal solutions, but these things were greatly practiced by Glauber, who was also from the same country, where this Homeopathy have its roots, where he wrote his all works with the title of “Prosperity of Germany” so I strongly believe that the both system of medicines (Homeopathy and Colloidal Solutions) have been derived from the writings and works of Glauber. More similarity is, that Homeopathy also having his basis on using of Alcohol in the medicines, and Glauber also practiced the same thing in his Experiments, and used Alcohol to drive out the Tinctures (spirits) of the Metals, which according to him would be colorless when purified, but would have a virtue of a specific thing latent in it.

As he made his Alcahest from the Iron, which is again colorless, then he used this liquor to draws out the Spirits from different things, in a wet way, which again gives us the same white Spirits of a specific Kind. There would no way except of this, which Glauber was discovered, and I always wonder on the homeopathic medicines, that how they would have been extract the virtue from different things and most especially from the Gold, which is very hard to resolve, but the writings of Glauber is giving a clue that their system of Medicines have built from the basic writings of Glauber.

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:54 am

lapis wrote:
why won't you guide us a little bit further.

If you are telling me then it is what I am already doing here. But I want to see the contribution from you guys. Is there anyone ?

lapis wrote:
Also is Alembic or Retort preferable ?
Glass seems to be the best material in which we can cook our Stone.

Yes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:23 pm

Sometimes I feel that I know EVERYTHING.  Very Happy

But why you CRY on this. Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Traveller wrote:
Sometimes I feel that I know EVERYTHING.  Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:21 am

Lapis if you feel that I write some long, then I would like to introduce a person, who was from other site, who’s posts and quotes from the books NEVER ends, even the whole day of a reader may end, “I have never in my life read someone who talks so much out of their asss than him”. I knew that it was not from his experiments, but then I realized that experiments are far away, but all he quote from different books, is also without any proper understanding. You would have seen small children’s taking the education from the very start in the classes, where teachers teach them that,… “A for Apple”, it is the same thing I taught him, that in Alchemy we call,… “A for Azoth”. Which was the very initial and starting WORD for him in his Journey. But when I realized this, then I starts to think that if all his posts was not from his understanding as well as not from his own practice then why he waste the time of others, by quoting such like long EVER Lasting posts. This thing is somewhere more serious than a PUFFER, in fact some medical case which should to be cure by a proper treatment, but don’t worry Lion is still OnLine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lapis33

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:29 am

That is why you are here to deliver a better content and help us as well.
When would you like to begin the operation simultaneously with fellow brothers ?

Do you have any more quality books to share?
glauber uses golden water and ammonium as well isn't he

Traveller wrote:
Lapis if you feel that I write some long, then I would like to introduce a person, who was from other site, who’s posts and quotes from the books NEVER ends, even the whole day of a reader may end, “I have never in my life read someone who talks so much out of their asss than him”. I knew that it was not from his experiments, but then I realized that experiments are far away, but all he quote from different books, is also without any proper understanding. You would have seen small children’s taking the education from the very start in the classes, where teachers teach them that,… “A for Apple”, it is the same thing I taught him, that in Alchemy we call,… “A for Azoth”. Which was the very initial and starting WORD for him in his Journey. But when I realized this, then I starts to think that if all his posts was not from his understanding as well as not from his own practice then why he waste the time of others, by quoting such like long EVER Lasting posts. This thing is somewhere more serious than a PUFFER, in fact some medical case which should to be cure by a proper treatment, but don’t worry Lion is still OnLine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:22 am

I want to tell you, that I have given the answer of your above asked question, so please check PM.

lapis33 wrote:
When would you like to begin the operation simultaneously with fellow brothers ?

Just only wait some more, actually about the process of Glauber I am also very excited because you don’t know that how much labor I have done in finding out and extracting the useful works from his big very big volume, and how I tried to discuss the works of Glauber on different forums, that was all very difficult, but now as all the hardships have been passed away, and now we will definitely enjoy, the same works which our Glauber was practiced some hundreds of years ago, because we know that how he was made his secret Solvent, by the help of which he wrote his more than 3200 pages volume, where he only mentioned those works which was performed by using his secret agent. So I am again asking you, that do you know about the preparation of his secret agent, and read my last deleting posts on this topic.

lapis33 wrote:
Do you have any more quality books to share?

Which books, you are asking here, I can send you the list by the help of which I discovered Alchemy.

lapis33 wrote:
glauber uses golden water and ammonium as well isn't he

Yes, but we will choose one thing, golden water or ammonia salt, right according to the instructions of Glauber.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Few weeks ago I searched around the city, but I didn’t find any earthen vessel as I want, they say, that if I want an earthen vessel along with a neck and like a flask, then I should to go, where potters are making these vessels, and then tell them to make such a one. Actually I want to use it in the first step of making the "rectified Spirit of Uriine" because we cannot take the risk of using the expensive glassware.

Can you find such an earthen vessel with a neck, as the ancient philosophers used in their works, and Glauber as well.

Second as I already posted here the end conclusion of the methods of Glauber, that if someone work on Silver then he should to take it towards the blue calx, or if on Gold, then make a purple calx. Which needs time to go deep into the mystery, but if we follow the works of Glauber as are written then we can make the tincture of Silver by using the Sal Mirabile of Glauber, and tincture of Gold by using the Sal Ammoniac of Glauber. But my friend these both tinctures will never tinge any metal or common Mercury, as they should, reason I already told you, when I was telling the reason and the main cause that why the tincture of Joannes Agricola is not tinging any metal after projection, but it goes somewhere towards a cementation. So until we will not ferment the tinctures of silver and gold, they will not acquire the power of transmutation.

This is the proper education before going to work, which many peoples miss and so then they regret.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Info!   

Back to top Go down

Accumulated Info!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3