The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Agricola,here...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Agricola,here...   Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Hello People,
I'm happy to have joined to your discussion Forum.I am a farmer, but in my free time,I dedicate myself to spagyria and alchemy, with some small success. My goal is to create the Elixir of Life, because health is more precious than gold. Many people thinks that our ancient practices ,are only fantasies,that lead to nothing,but,as I have some spiritual sight, I know for sure that in these things, there is something real. With the experiences of your and mine, I hope to grow in the knowledge of these fascinating subjects.
Thank you! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:17 pm

Hi Agricola welcome in the forum

regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Welcome! cheers

What kind of things have you done with spagyrics and/or Alchemy so far?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Schmildvich wrote:
Welcome!  cheers

What kind of things have you done with spagyrics and/or Alchemy so far?

I have completed almost all the experiments in the handbook of Manfred Junius.In alchemy, I tryed the paths of Armand Barbault,Merelle,George Ripley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 246
Age : 58
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:33 pm

welcome to the forum Agricola,

new members are always good to have and hopefully the site will satisfy your curious Seeker's mind! We look forward to your input.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:23 pm

I thank all the Members,here, for your warm welcome!.
Unfortunately, I do not belive, that I can teach you anything useful in Alchemy. Every time I tried, I had only failures, probably because of my wrong interpretation of the texts.
But, I console myself, with Spagyrics, because,here,its rich in wild plants, flowers, and herbs, all with medicinal properties, and I enjoyed working these material,in the exact manner as the Ancients did, and I have to say that I really found a difference in the effects, compared to commercial products, or with less processing. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 246
Age : 58
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Hi Agricola,

lol you're funny! no but really, personally speaking most of what has taught myself has been this site with my own trial and error because I'm just hacking along... using not the proper equipment but when there is a will there will be way. Just try a process and report you're findings and the real smart ones here may explain some so the rest of us gain new understandings of the Great Work. A lot of the texts seem to be smoke and mirrors in order to throw off the puffers. Follow your Spirit and a path will be laid out.

scratch  study  Idea king sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:55 pm

Kirk wrote:
Hi Agricola,

lol you're funny! no but really, personally speaking most of what has taught myself has been this site with my own trial and error because I'm just hacking along... using not the proper equipment but when there is a will there will be way. Just try a process and report you're findings and the real smart ones here may explain some so the rest of us gain new understandings of the Great Work. A lot of the texts seem to be smoke and mirrors in order to throw off the puffers. Follow your Spirit and a path will be laid out.

scratch  study  Idea king sunny

OK, no problem.I really hope that there are some 'smart guys',here....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 246
Age : 58
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:26 pm

ok ok no making fun of ourselves here,  :- D
this forum is full of clever seekers, many of which can guide you as your
process are tested. Herewithin the pages there are answers, plenty of them of which will make more sense using the practical knowledge you've gained with the esoteric found here.

What we don't know we find and what others have missed they find.

Happy New Year soon !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 246
Age : 58
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:41 am

Agricola,
have you done any Spagyrics with Ens of Melissa?  I'd be very interested if you have, it processes many holistic qualities.  My attempts at it were fun as well educational as many of the principles are shared with the Great Work.

 And!,   you get some powerful drink geek


Last edited by Kirk on Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:14 am

You are welcome Agricola, and as you said,...

Agricola wrote:
I have completed almost all the experiments in the handbook of Manfred Junius.In alchemy, I tryed the paths of Armand Barbault,Merelle,George Ripley.

Then don't worry you are not alone, a person is here who can help you, who also follow these things,...

It is not me but someone else, I also learn from him.

He is our Hunter man. Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:03 am

Kirk wrote:
Agricola,
have you done any Spagyrics with Ens of Melissa?  I'd be very interested if you have, it processes many holistic qualities.  My attempts at it were fun as well educational as many of the principles are shared with the Great Work.

 And!,   you get some powerful drink geek

Yes,I did it.Was one of my earliest work.But,IMO,there is nothing special about it.There is a story about  renjuvanation,but I belive that the name of Melissa was used to hide the real subject of the ens,because the plant works only in the way stated by modern phytopharmaceutical handbooks;no more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:07 am

Traveller wrote:
You are welcome Agricola, and as you said,...

Agricola wrote:
I have completed almost all the experiments in the handbook of Manfred Junius.In alchemy, I tryed the paths of Armand Barbault,Merelle,George Ripley.

Then don't worry you are not alone, a person is here who can help you, who also follow these things,...

It is not me but someone else, I also learn from him.

He is our Hunter man. Laughing


Hi ,Traveller
I'm glad to hear you. Very Happy
I really dont recommend to work with lead acetate,because its very poisonous,and eats the glasses,quickly.The vinegar must be fabricated in a natural manner,and then have to be concentrated to obtain the spirit.At the end of the whole work,the stone doesn't transmute nothing. Crying or Very sad Maybe the next time I will be luckier using antimony.
The Barbault path,its unpractical,because it needs a lot of work collecting many liters of dew,and  there isnt a complete description of the process;a problem that I tryed to fix following the quotes from other similar works,but in vain. Crying or Very sad
The Merelle process its the most simple,IMHO,but I've lost everithing during the final cooking,cause a long electrical black out. Crying or Very sad
Since we are on the subject,I want to ask if you know a quick way to atomize the gold, to obtain a METALLIC calx. The disaggregation process with the pH swings, its slow, long, and boring ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:02 pm

Actually Schmeldvich is our forums Hunter, so I always want to see on his site and on other sites that to who he try to catch for a prey.  Very Happy He left you because you are not of his type.

Anyways you feel in my words, a passion, and discoveries in the same way as how Nik used to talk with us, I have also got the inspiration of our Alchemy from this very first person, after that I seriously devoted myself to the study of Alchemy, he was my hero and still he is and always will be. And what I feel that like all of our other modern Alchemists from the time of Frater Albertus, they all tried and spent their whole lives in finding this secret Art, and in the end we all know that their works and theories has gone in vain, but they showed us their great passion and gave us motivations in this way, which is a great thing if someone understands, as I mentioned in the ∴∴N.D.C∴∴ Memorial, but we have to take their passion, and not their works which all are wrong.

So in the same way what I see, that you are far away from the inner circle of Alchemy, even you have spent your larger time in doing practicing Alchemy, but you have to keep in mind that before the construction of a building first there is a foundation, which everyone miss, and this is why that no Alchemist can stand before my words, when I change a behavior to inquisition.

Agricola wrote:
The disaggregation process with the pH swings, its slow, long, and boring.

Actually I entangled myself in some other works and I couldn’t able to free up myself, but very soon I will make a complete practical theory to work on Gold in the way of Glauber. But for these things you need to wait and then I will show you that how to work on these things, and on all the things you have mentioned here, where you have worked in a wrong way and couldn’t get results, I am sorry to hear your losses.

Agricola wrote:
The Merelle process its the most simple.

Merelle was fascinated by the works of Glauber, so its better to read Glauber itself in place of reading her work, because she has missed some very important things in her work, but still managed to transmute some part of metal, I don’t know it was real or false.

And we don't need to make Vinegar we can use the commercial one, I already said that philosophers perception to looks things was different, they never used Vinegar to make the acetates, but they used Vinegar according to its disposition and constitution to manifest Miracles.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Traveller wrote:
Actually Schmeldvich is our forums Hunter, so I always want to see on his site and on other sites that to who he try to catch for a prey.  Very Happy He left you because you are not of his type.

Anyways you feel in my words, a passion, and discoveries in the same way as how Nik used to talk with us, I have also got the inspiration of our Alchemy from this very first person, after that I seriously devoted myself to the study of Alchemy, he was my hero and still he is and always will be. And what I feel that like all of our other modern Alchemists from the time of Frater Albertus, they all tried and spent their whole lives in finding this secret Art, and in the end we all know that their works and theories has gone in vain, but they showed us their great passion and gave us motivations in this way, which is a great thing if someone understands, as I mentioned in the ∴∴N.D.C∴∴ Memorial, but we have to take their passion, and not their works which all are wrong.

So in the same way what I see, that you are far away from the inner circle of Alchemy, even you have spent your larger time in doing practicing Alchemy, but you have to keep in mind that before the construction of a building first there is a foundation, which everyone miss, and this is why that no Alchemist can stand before my words, when I change a behavior to inquisition.

Agricola wrote:
The disaggregation process with the pH swings, its slow, long, and boring.

Actually I entangled myself in some other works and I couldn’t able to free up myself, but very soon I will make a complete practical theory to work on Gold in the way of Glauber. But for these things you need to wait and then I will show you that how to work on these things, and on all the things you have mentioned here, where you have worked in a wrong way and couldn’t get results, I am sorry to hear your losses.

Agricola wrote:
The Merelle process its the most simple.

Merelle was fascinated by the works of Glauber, so its better to read Glauber itself in place of reading her work, because she has missed some very important things in her work, but still managed to transmute some part of metal, I don’t know it was real or false.

And we don't need to make Vinegar we can use the commercial one, I already said that philosophers perception to looks things was different, they never used Vinegar to make the acetates, but they used Vinegar according to its disposition and constitution to manifest Miracles.


First of all, I thank you for the wonderful wishes you gave to my parents. Their bad health its the most important problem I must to resolve. Every day that passes, I see them to get worse,and that situation breaks my heart,because I love them more than I love myself. I know that miracles exists, and with God's help, I hope that one day, a couple of them will happen in my family.
But,I no longer want to bore you with my family problems;so let's move on to something else ...

You're rigth when you say that I find in you a person with a great passion. You give me a feeling that you have studied Alchemy in great detail. I really hope you are so unselfish to enlighten me on certain topics, otherwise I do not believe that I will go far on the path of Alchemy,because its understanding requires mental and spiritual faculties really out of the ordinary,and I'm only a poor farmer.
I'm not part of any alchemical circle, because I'm not able to find people like me, to share my experiences. It's not just a matter of sharing an hobby, but to find spontaneous spiritual connection between people, a requirement that,in my opinion, it is absolutely necessary to form a group or an alliance.
Anyway, I'm happy to leave my old way,and follow your guidelines. Somehow, your words inspire confidence, and I want to try to do what you have to propose. I thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Agricola
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:05 am

Both problems belongs to the Brain, first is Diabetes which is to “Immune System”, second is Parkinson which is to “Nervous System”.

I already mentioned in my thread of Modern Science,…

Traveller wrote:
1. Immune System is the body's defense against bacteria, viruses and other pathogens that may be harmful. It includes lymph nodes, the spleen, bone marrow, lymphocytes (including B-cells and T-cells), the thymus and leukocytes, which are white blood cells.

2. Lymphatic System includes lymph nodes, lymph ducts and lymph vessels, and also plays a role in the body's defenses. Its main job is to make and move lymph, a clear fluid that contains white blood cells, which help the body fight infection. The lymphatic system also removes excess lymph fluid from bodily tissues, and returns it to the blood.

3. Nervous System controls both voluntary action (like conscious movement) and involuntary actions (like breathing), and sends signals to different parts of the body. The central nervous system includes the brain and spinal cord. The peripheral nervous system consists of nerves that connect every other part of the body to the central nervous system.

4. Skin or Integumentary System is the body's largest organ. It protects us from the outside world, and is our first defense against bacteria, viruses and other pathogens. Our skin also helps regulate body temperature and eliminate waste through perspiration. In addition to skin, the integumentary system includes hair and nails.

Immune, Lymphatic, Nervous and Integumentary System problems having the cures in the Mercury or "Moon and Venus" containing, Food, Vegetables, Fruits (Ordinarily) and Tinctures, Quintessence, Elixirs (Particularly).

So as you chose your username then it is absolutely right, because he was such an Alchemist who worked on making Aurum Potabile in a different ways, so like I say, that if you don't able to get or understand the way of making the Tincture of the Sun in a Minor way, then I will make the Tincture of the Sun for you by following a Major way, which I will send it to you, as per the instructions of Johannes Agricola.

Don't worry everything will be fine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:43 am

Traveller,
We all look forward to your instructions to make the Opus Minor.
If I am not able to make it, I will be happy to accept your proposal for help.
Thank you,God bless you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:40 pm

There are some Alchemists who get such a high importance than others, even they didn’t mention any method to make the Philosophers Stone in their books, so what I say that they were the possessor of this secret substance or not, but still they get such a high importance that we can include them among the great Adepts who possessed this Stone.

This is the same thing I am going to share with you, which belongs to my discovery.

Like you might have read Johannes Agricola where he cure different critical diseases by his skills and medicines, he didn’t make or given any method to make the Philosophers Stone in his book, but in through all of his book he used such a secret Substance which were greatly praised by the very ancient philosophers, like Arabs, Persians, and the Jews, because it has such a marvelous and healing virtues by the help of which Agricola made his every medicine, so in his whole book he used the same strategy to cure every illness, this is called Jupiter of the Philosophers and named their “Philosophers Gold”, when they say that their Gold is living then they mean to say about this substance. So I learned many things from his book, he gave me the right idea that what we can do by using this secret substance, it will give us a golden tincture when extracted by using a right Menstruum, such menstruums Agricola prepared in many places of his book, but he hides the preparation of the Universal Menstruum, which I have extracted from his book with great difficulty only because of his ambiguous words, but he said a lot, but all things in a vague language about which as Kirk said that the philosophers adapted this style to keep away the puffers, but Agricola himself mentions it that he said the whole thing.

So by using his Universal Menstruum over the prepared Philosophers Gold, it will give us a true Aurum Potabile of the Ancients. Its few drops when given to a patient then he experiences a vital force in his body, and sick will recover in a very short time by his beneficial virtues, after some time of its use a person experiences a change of rejuvenation.

These are our secret matters, both are mentioned in all the books of the Philosophers, one is the solvent and other is the body, both makes such a colored solution which is called the “Fountain of Youth”.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:33 am

So as the name of his treatise was on Gold as well, he followed the same strategy in his whole writings, and when I said that he didn’t confect any Stone, where first a practitioner wait longer to pass through all the colors of the stone which is a long and difficult task, but Agricola followed the different methods these are called the way of the Physicians, where they prepare such a Universal Liquor in a very short time for the curing of all ailments, you will in many places of his book read, where he prepare different medicines in a very short time, especially when his little daughter was got sick and was near to death, then how he started and ended at the same time the preparation of this Aurum Potabile and where he was used the Universal Mercury for its preparation, which was given to him by his friend.

So it is the short way of the Physicians to prepare their magical liquor. I had a difficulty in preparing the Mercury, because of its very strange properties of extracting the souls from everything, so it really matter that which way you choose, everything used in the work will produce an influence on its preparations, and then after searching in the books of the Philosophers finally I resolved this mystery where I discovered that there are two things which can produce an effect of its right preparation first is celestial and second is terrestrial, and in both of their right use the secret of preparing the right Mercury lies.

You see that many Alchemists use and adapted a way of high philosophy, because they are telling us its right preparation, which can only be told in this way, as I already said that they didn’t hide anything, but they always tell everything, according to their Nature and Constitution.

The same thing of its different preparations you will read in the whole book of Johannes Agricola, where sometimes he used a terrestrial matter, and sometimes celestial and sometimes of plants and sometimes of animals. The main problem I had, is to get such a powerful Agent which can give us much fruitful results, which powers can be induce in it according to its right time, environment, air, season, and other such things, which belongs to our Nature, I experienced that in the Urban area the air is mostly being polluted, means the humanity has much exploited Nature during the whole evolutionary history of time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi, Traveller.
Happy New Year to You and to all the Members of the Forum!.

Your words are always very intriguing and instructive! .I know the work of Johannes Agricola, but I know also that modern pharmaceutical science knows well the effect of gold on the human organism, and from what I read in the books, its  nothing exceptional. But you name things like 'Living Gold' and 'Jupiter of Gold' , and that make me think that your gold its treated in such a way,to make it acquire  'exceptional' properties, to not to say 'supernatural'.I feel that you use the term' Jupiter ', because the divinity is associated with the lightnings, then to electricity, which is an expression of the Life and Vitality of Nature.
The question is:how do you infuse the vital spirit in gold ???.In the chapter on diaphoretic gold,Agricola explains the preparation of his Mercury out of some colored earth extracted from the mines of gold.He says that,once dissolved,the union of gold and the Mercury its unbreakable,and it resists the test of fire.Pratically its the same result of Glauber,with its secret sal ammoniac. Are these two red products your 'jupiter' or do they need to be resurrected to be called 'living'?. scratch


Last edited by Agricola on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:56 pm

Hi

i put here link of levity. com where we can found the complete
Joannes Agricola - Treatise on Gold

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/agricola.html

so all can read and understood better the temas of this discussion

about this method we think that the true key of this method it is the correct instructions of as made this good an perfect mentrum philosophical  for deep open the matter an give with this the state phliosophilcal at the matter

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Traveller

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 713
Age : 31
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:29 am

Don’t mix here the name of Glauber, he is nothing to do with the processes of the Ancients, and you also don’t need to concentrate on these topics, because I am taking you towards the Minor Alchemy, according to the same Agricola.

There is a PM facility for the members of the Forum, if someone want to check it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Agricola,here...   

Back to top Go down
 
Agricola,here...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: