The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold

Go down 
+2
Traveller
T.P.
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Empty
PostSubject: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 6:51 am

By studying ancient recipes concerning the preparations of Potable Gold, Elixir of Life,
Solar Sulphur, Red Manna (as Traveller named it) they all end up as finely divided
Nano Gold particles dispersed in some medium.
In the dry way this is accomplished by melting it through antimony and fusing it at the end
in a lump of red glass from which Nano Gold can be exracted through alcohol in a usual manner.

There are even patents filed  on how to make Potable Gold.
https://www.google.com/patents/US674361

The process described is identical to the modern way of creating Nano Gold.

Last edited by T.P. on Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

IAOhohenheim likes this post

Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 6:52 am

Other people noticed the similarities and have written about it:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13404-014-0139-8

Anti aging solution & Nano scale Colloidal gold
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:04 am

Gold Nanoparticles are even found in Stained Glass windows of Cathedrals. Which proves that even in medieval times this Nano technology was known only under the name as sulphur of metals.

http://archive.education.mrsec.wisc.edu/EExpo/nanostainedglass/Nanostainedglass_tabletop_FINAL.pdf
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 8:01 am

Welcome again, a very old member of the site has come here, I am very happy to see you.

Thanks for sharing these information’s, I can tell you that what they are doing in these videos but before this I want to ask you a question, do you believe on Alchemy, that such a science really exists.

T.P. wrote:
By studying ancient recipes concerning the preparations of Potable Gold, Elixir of Life, Solar Sulphur, Red Manna (as Traveller named it) they all end up as finely divided Nano Gold particles dispersed in some medium.

Answer you said yourself,…

T.P. wrote:
It is funny how Alchemists immediately think about some chemical substance instead of reflecting and searching deeper into Nature's strengths.

May be I have given some wrong examples of pounding and grinding of Gold for few months, and from this, you got the idea that the process of Minor Alchemy I have discovered these are also belongs to the same class. Even in my given example of macerating the Gold, it will also made up something different, because of not adding any “sodium citrate”, “sodium carbonate”, "hydrochloric acid" or any other relevant things.

Actually such discoveries of Nano Gold were belong to our Nik and also to some other peoples, but now Nik has grown up and becomes a Father. Do you believe on Father.  cheers

T.P. wrote:
Can Niter alone overcome all subtle things and penetrate all solid things. Thus was the world created. Did the Niter alone created the whole World? I think not!

Yes, according to all the Adepts everything is made by the reflection of its vital rays.

Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 8:34 am

Nice to meet you here, Traveller.

You are asking me do i believe in Alchemy like in the creation of the Philosopher's Stone?
Yes but i don't think gold nano particles are Philosopher's Stone.

I think nano particles are what the old philosophers called the sulphurs of metals.
If you compare the colours for Gold sulphurs red, purple and green (so called nascent gold)
then it is obvious that those colours correspond to the different sizes of nano gold particles.
With this information we can cut all the Labours of Hercules
and jump straight to the childs play part of the process.

Now there are many other secrets to the process itself that are unknown
like the Vessel of the Art.
It is not just a glass vessel like many believe but a very specific type of crystal that bears fire in it's belly. Jupiter's fire! Without it all labour is useless.

Last edited by T.P. on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 8:43 am

I forgot to add since you posted my old quotes about Emerald tablet
i don't think that Hermes was talking about Niter or any other matter whatsoever but about Forces of Nature.

"Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing. So was the world created."

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 11:26 am

T.P. wrote:
If you compare the colours for Gold sulphurs red, purple and green (so called nascent gold)

Yes exactly, but there is still a difference, I give you an example, if I want to get onto the 3, then I can add 1 + 2, but I can also onto this by subtracting 5 – 2.

This is the same thing, in making the Mono atomic gold, as you also realized that there are many methods, but find such a one which is without using any sodium, potassium, etc. Such a method was discovered by Glauber, which is included in Alchemy but in a Minor way, which secret Salt he called Niter, and he also gave it many other names in all his writings, this secret Sal Ammoniac was the foundation to understand his all the works.

T.P. wrote:
It is not just a glass vessel like many believe but a very specific type of crystal that bears fire in it's belly. Jupiter's fire! Without it all labour is useless.

Yes very well said, I think you have read the words of Pontanus. Yes I agree that the Philosophers fire is something other, which wholly comprises their Vessel of the Art.

T.P. wrote:
I don't think that Hermes was talking about Niter or any other matter whatsoever but about Forces of Nature.

I was also talking about in the same sense, if you carefully read my words on Niter.

T.P. wrote:
"Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing. So was the world created."

His force my uncle was seen, because he was transmuted along with his friend a huge bar of metal into Sun, and here you mentioned the same thing, I remember he was said that by using the Niter when he was put a single drop over the surface of a thick metal bar of few inches, then it permeates into the metal thoroughly and tinges it into a brilliancy of most shining Gold.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 11:41 am

They are getting onto this 3, by the first method I mentioned 1 + 2, but Glauber chose the second 5 – 2, and the early Physicians chose the third 2 + 2, – 1, and the true Adepts chose the fourth 1 + 1, + 1.

This is the open truth if you can grab it.

Chemistry you will find in the first method you mentioned, but some Alchemy in the second, then good Medicine in the third, and then the Universal Panacea, the Balsom of Life in the fourth.

All will give you the same colors of Gold Sulfurs, as you mentioned red, purple and green.

Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 12:10 pm

I am just curious have you ever worked on ∴N.D.C∴'s dew+salt Leyden method? Nobody on this forum including Nick never got to see putrefaction of salt water which was the first step and it is impossible to get it with just ordinary heat. After 8 years i have finally figured out what is causing the so-called putrefaction.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 12:27 pm

I will work recently on this “Dew + Salt”, as well as on “Uriine + Salt”, and I will upload my pictures of the work here, and I will see that why it will not give the exact results what I want.

My friend if you have worked on any of these paths, then surely there will be something missing, did you realize this, in your whole course of 8 years ?

Anyways as you said “what is causing the so-called putrefaction.” I also want to know what is the cause of Putrefaction ?

Is it a substance, mineral, or any salt ?

I already know but I want to know from your side.

Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 1:39 pm

Ok, i will tell you but it is a bit dangerous.
I had a chance to visit Capuchin Crypt (the author of dew+salt process was a Capuchin monk) here in Vienna and the neighbouring Vaults and church basement that included alchemical laboratory (now a part of a museum). All flasks that were on display were hewn (not blown) out of quartz. In other cathedrals all alchemical flasks are made of quartz like this one from (909-1171), Halberstadt Cathedral treasury.
https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/356980707954514502/
or this from 17th Century:
https://www.pinterest.at/pin/157414949452123640/

A Fatimid rock crystal flask, Egypt, 10th-12th century
http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2014/arts-islamic-world-l14220/lot.97.html

The reason i am showing you this is because all rock crystal flasks have a special secret called piezoelectricity. When they are under vapour pressure or inner/outer temperature difference they become electrical. Salty water acts as a inductive solution and electricity generated by the Vessel itself is causing the separation of the elements inside the flask. The grey ash which precipitates out of the solution mentioned by the author is freed sodium separated through electrolysis. The danger in the experiment are the mixtures of freed gasses: chlorine, hydrogen, oxygen and even nitrogen. During the process rock crystal flask produces strange sounds depending on the pressure inside, the pitch is always changing just like radio crystals.

Canseliet wrote a nice piece about his singing crucible which was also made of quartz and the man who discovered the secret of alchemical vessel.
https://www.labyrinthdesigners.org/alchemy-science-history/pierre-curie-point-and-the-alchemical-last-cooking/

Here Canseliet dares to describe an unbelievable scale of whistling notes coming from its Crystal Dome.
https://www.labyrinthdesigners.org/alchemic-authors-1833-x/canseliet-the-art-of-music-weight/

The fire from the Vessel is making this separation/putrefaction of the elements possible and not the candle fire that burns beneath the flask. The presurre in the flask is controlled through the number of candles lit under the flask.
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 1:58 am

Since we started talking about the old dew+salt process there has been some confusion about the mysterious place of St. Huber in Spain from where the salt of Capuchin monk originally came from.
In the original letter the monk wrote about this place:

In the Name of God, take some of the whitest sea salt which the ships bring from the Island of St. Huber in Spain.

Some people like french author Patrick Riviere thought that St. Huber is a wordplay on Stibium which was a latin name for antimony ore.
I am happy to say that this assumption is 100% false. After much research i have found the damned place, it is actually called St. Ubes for short and it's full name St. Elbes Setubal and it located in Portugal.
http://chestofbooks.com/reference/American-Cyclopaedia-11/St-Ubes-Or-St-Elbes-Setubal.html

What are the chances that St. Ubes was known for it's sea salt industry and for it's convents of the Capuchin nuns, founded in 1480, that of Arrabida.
https://books.google.at/books?id=nSYNAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA258&dq=St.+Ubes&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilzMyByrjYAhXCh7QKHXOlBfUQ6AEIMDAB#v=onepage&q=St.%20Ubes&f=false

The salt extracted in St. Ubes was of the highest quality Flor de Sal type.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur_de_sel

I wish Nick was alive to show him all this. 2018 marks the 10 years anniversary that i joined this forum originally under other username and later rejoined under my current T.P. name. What a crazy ride it was.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 2:54 am

Thanks for sharing these insights, the informations you put, all are very interesting.

The first picture of rock crystal flask is amazingly beautiful, is it gold or other metal on the outer covering of the flask ? but on the second flask there is Iron.

In the article of Canseliet, It’s a very common theory, that the magnetic field can be converted into electrical field and vice versa. So this is the same thing what he is doing that he found such a point which he called Currie’s point when the ferromagnetic objects becomes paramagnetic, and starts to show their piezoelectric properties, means the mode of flowing electrons (current).

T.P. wrote:
All rock crystal flasks have a special secret called piezoelectricity,

Under vapor pressure or inner/outer temperature difference they become electrical

Salty water acts as an inductive solution

Electrolysis

All these theories are absolutely right in an order. In place of Pyrex, I also prefer to use the Quartz, because it is natural form of Silica without any mixing of any other thing, so we can say that our ancients were also used the pure matter in this state to make their vessels. There was a seeker in this Art, Solomon Levi, I mostly read his posts, he was always about to show his very deep insights as well. From one of his main topics was, that the iron having a magnetical while silica having an electrical (piezoelectric) properties, first is the male and second is the female, and so the theory is somewhere right and somewhere wrong, as how the electrical engineers read in their books, that how motors and generators works, and what is the phenomena goes inside the “Armature”, it is the world of “Electromagnetism”. Where both can be converted into each other, that when they observe carefully inside the electrical field then they also found some magnetic field, and in the magnetic field they find the electric.

Actually these two are the polarities of two SAME charges, originates from two DIFFERENT bodies, so that’s why the attraction and conversion goes in this way. Because if they were having an opposite charge then they will never having the ability to convert into each other, so the right answer is, that these are not the male and female, but female and female, or in simple words can be said that these are the “Lesbians” (a former name of capital of Portugal).  Laughing

I can tell you that where both of these charges dwells and from where these charges originates from different bodies, but it will be out of topic.

T.P. wrote:
The danger in the experiment are the mixtures of freed gasses: chlorine, hydrogen, oxygen and even nitrogen.

There you are going wrong, because it clearly saying that you haven’t made correctly your Vessel of the Art, means the Yolk of the Egg.

And don’t worry you don’t need to go to any of either of these places, then whether it is St. Huber in Spain or St. Elbes Setubal in Portugal.

T.P. wrote:
I wish Nick was alive to show him all this. 2018 marks the 10 years anniversary that i joined this forum originally under other username and later rejoined under my current T.P. name. What a crazy ride it was.

You bring my heart, Nik is alive in me, and yes this is the Anniversary of this forum, and I am very glad that you are even much earlier user who joined this Site. I want to ask you, did you joined other forums since, if yes then what is your username there.

Last edited by Traveller on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 3:09 am

On Alchemy Forums now i use True Initiate but i used True Puffer before. My proudest contribution to the forums was Alchemy in Magical Grimoires thread:
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4332-Alchemy-in-Magical-Grimoires

Alchemy has two faces: chemical and physical. Visible chemical elements and unvisible energies used in the process.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:52 am

You guys deserves your right place, as you all (except of one Neutral) have shared a very great insights on the forums, I was read as many posts on Alchemy Forums, but on these things I only want to say now as a successful Adept in this field, that these theories, you all were going to share and still are sharing, these things should to be mend by such a person who actually knows the Art, otherwise a little mistake in the theory can bring a falsity in a great extent and so results to diminish the whole theory.

I cannot say that these things above you shared about Currie’s point regarding to Piezoelectric, and Ferromagnetic Properties, these are the superstitious understandings, because I already said, that according to the world of “Electromagnetism”, everything is under this phenomena, which is leading to productions, energies, reactions, etc, but you have to keep in mind that these things are working in the form of subtle forces, which are in the most attenuated forms, and these will not work or never show up, until you will not complete your Vessel of the Art or rightly make the Yolk of the Egg, in case if you want your processes faster, but when as many hindrances it will face in your method, the process will be even longer, as the Nature is working everywhere.

T.P. wrote:
Alchemy has two faces: chemical and physical. Visible chemical elements and unvisible energies used in the process.

I will correct it to Spiritual and Physical, Visible chemical elements and invisible (spiritual) energies induce a change in the process, which leads to production of everything.

I have read some few posts on your mentioned thread, I feel that it is all about Light, I remember once I was read some words of an Alchemist where he was guiding us to understand at first the right constitution of FIRE, which is the same as your LIGHT, as there is no difference b/w both of them, these are again the two SAME things, originates from two DIFFERENT things, in one dwells the other, and vice versa, in my thread of “Alchemy towards Chemistry” I was mentioned a first Law of Nature which is “Correspondence” both of these things Fire and Light comes under this Law, this is our Gayy, (Philosophers called it the Corascene Dog) and the originator of everything on Earth, as well as above the Earth.

- Fire predominates in the Animal
- Air and Fire predominates in the Vegetable
- Earth predominates in the Mineral
- Water having a Universal properties it includes in the Natures Kingdom

Last edited by Traveller on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 7:25 am

Okay lets turn onto the Spiritual Side of our Alchemy, according to the Minor way I was mentioned, my discovered both subjects, the tincture of Gold according to the way of Glauber as well as the Tincture of red Manna both gives us a golden yellow tinctures, but as above you posted the videos about mono atomic Gold, it is no Alchemy but only Chemistry, where the Red color it shows because of the combination of Gold atoms with the molecules of Chlorine, (we can’t use Chlorine in making the Tincture of Gold because it is something Irrelevant), second when the lady is diluting it with water, as well as reducing it with Sodium Citrate then according to the Alchemical perspective, in Water dwells a bluish Spirit, which corresponds to the Planetary charge of Moon (to confirm this I say why Moon effects the tides of the Ocean (H2O), so after the addition of the Water it gets purple, because Red + Blue = Purple. Its very simple.

So where is Alchemy, it is just a simple Chemistry my friend and nothing else.

Give me the reference of only one single method where the Alchemists (not the Chemists) used any of these substances to make the Tincture of Gold, “Sodium, Potassium, Chlorine, Citrate” or any relevant things which they have used in their videos to make the so called Tincture of Gold, which according to them belongs to the works of the Ancients of 1000 A.D.

Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 am

A lot of methods make use of  Sodium, Potassium, Chlorine, Citrate but they are all burned in the end of the process through strong fire or electrolysis.

I will recommend these to all members of the forum. It is good to look at another alchemical tradition and not just West European tradition.
http://www.neterapublishing.com/rasa_shastra.html

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:40 am

Interesting Information, Thanks for sharing, actually there are something’s where lies less of the Spirit and much of the Physical form, it is a secret knowledge which only a very few persons in Alchemy can understand, so that’s why I was telling you, that we can’t use such substances which I mentioned, they will weaken the power of the medicine, and render it less active.

And in the given video, he is using almost everything which is highly toxic, we can take our normal soil and finally like Armand Barbault may end up with a good medicine after a long labor, and so like this there are many sciences which have been created by the seekers of the secret Art like spagery on Plants but in truth they all plays a role only in a Minor way, so the question is that if all these different sciences are not the sophisticated form of Alchemy, then are these things align with words of the Sages ?

In the eastern world peoples are more educated in this way of Alchemy then any of this western world, it is a common fact, so in the video it says that near Shri lanka and India, these things are practiced as a medicines, I am also from near Shri lanka and India, but here as far as I have seen then I have met with as many real Artists, who understands the true Art of the Sages, their One spoken word is enough to dominate over all the written words of the western Alchemists. As before starting this journey I was guided by someone, where he told me some words then after searching and finding all the information from all the books of the western philosophers after more than 12 years, I finally come at this point that now I have a proper understanding of his spoken ONE word, that what he was told me at the start.

This is Alchemy,…

Last edited by Traveller on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 3:55 pm

Traveller wrote:
And in the given video, he is using almost everything which is highly toxic

The toxicity is removed by various techniques they use. For example snake poison is transformed into medicine by diluting it in milk. You see snakes venom is not actually a poison it is only a overdosed medicine. If the snakes venom was really a poison the snake will die from poisoning.  Laughing

Almost all the processes shown are following the same formula: grind the mineral in question in powder, mix it with volatile substances like oils, sulphurs and sal ammoniacs, wrap everything in an earthen vessel and burn everything with hot fire. This calcination is repeated at least 5 times or more until nano powder is obtained which they call bhasma. Bhasma posses different characteristics than the starting material which is the goal of the whole process. You should see bhasma medicine made of white arsenic. Wink
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 2:36 am

Traveller wrote:
And in the given video, he is using almost everything which is highly toxic

I am an Adept, and I better know the process of removing the toxicity from everything, I said that he used everything in a toxic form, and didn’t use the right process according to the Alchemy to make this poison useful as a medicine.

T.P. wrote:
You see snakes venom is not actually a poison it is only a overdosed medicine.

Yes exactly he is also telling us to use everything in a very minute doses, so verifies the words that it only works in a Minor way, which will work slowly and create some effects after a months to years of medication.

T.P. wrote:
You should see bhasma medicine made of white arsenic.

We use Arsenic in Alchemy, but in such condition, when it becomes a marvelous Medicine, and shows a non poisonous properties. Then according to your mind, I will also say, that if I will give the effects of the crude poisonous Arsenic that what it can do in a very minute doses, then it will really amaze you, as there is a story which is very famous here in Punjab which you can also read this in “Arsenic and Gur” by Robert A. Nelson, that when some group of peoples continuously given the Arsenic in a very minute doses of few miligrams, then how they lives longer, and when after a long period of time, they left to use it anymore, then they starts to die, and when the graveyard was broken after some longer period of time, then the bodies of them who used Arsenic, were still as they have buried earlier than a week.

Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 3:47 am

I agree that Arsenic is not poison but only a overdosed medicine.

Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Unbenannt

Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Unbenannt1
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gol   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 11:29 am

Nice to see you back TP to buy one of the flask you are talking about would cost most an arm and a leg
even if you could manage to find one .

But now it makes more sence as to why so many have not been successful with the dew salt method

Alkem
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 1:15 pm

alkem5161 wrote:
Nice to see you back TP  to  buy one of the flask you are talking about would cost most an arm and a leg
even if you could manage to find one .

But now it makes more sence   as to why so many have not been successful with the dew  salt method

Alkem

It is not that expensive if you use smaller empty perfume bottles like i do lol! Just make sure they were hewn
out of Rock crystal and not melted from Lead Crystal. Just check them with Voltmeter if they give of electricity before you buy.
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:20 am

Have you had a chance to use sound waves or electricity in your Work, T.P.?

What were the results?
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2022-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2023 1:34 am

Back to top Go down
https://covivitas.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold   Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Manna/Elixir of Life/Nano Gold
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next