The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Empty
PostSubject: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 am

maria prophetess and commentary of the famous orthelius

Traveller wrote:
Hello Alex, how far have reached your thread of secret solvent and dry way, amusement is that the persons who talks and give their humble opinions, no one from all of them have even touched the CIRCLE yet, so you don’t need to waste your time in reading their posts, if you really want to do it then just open the home page and read the few lines from all of their recent posts, no need to go to the practical section, or opening the thread. They all are bugs, fliers, just wasting their own time and the time of others, and nothing else, which I can clearly see there. They write or type words, but they are not sure about them, very strange situation, so in this way how they will lead someone to get on to the right road ?

The most funniest character is our Babe, I don’t know what she is doing there after leaving the works of her social life, and now what I see, that she is trying to find the way of Wisdom, Wow.

But how I tell her, that Wisdom, doesn't sell on a shop or it cannot either be achieve through a simple knowledge, books open the way of knowledge for us, but these things cannot give us any Wisdom, which is a God gifted thing, and originates right from the conscious of a person.

cheers

hello dear friend, traveller

now a dear friend of ours has done a great job of serious translation from the Latin
of the commentary of orthelius of the dialogue of Mary the prophetess with the king aros

now seeing that the on forum discusses on this it seemed right as always we make us think again instead of fanciful hypotheses that some instead make them to the true traditional sources of the commentary of orthelius and a serious translations of orthelius (orthelius that also comment the new lumen chimicun of sentivogius)

and today we were now indeed just preparing the post to put here this serious and huge work of our dear friend so we can together here with you study it

----------------------------------------------------------

ARS BREVIS and Maria the prophetess  

Maria the prophetess in her The dialogue between Maria and Aros on the Alchemical Art also her give a one way very short

and on this text of maria la profetessa there is an extremely interesting commentary of the famous Orthelius with serious operative indications that should be thoroughly analyzed

a dear friend of ours has been translated from the Latin and published in 4 part all these commentary of the Orthelius at these 4 links

https://www.labyrinthdesigners.org/alchemic-authors-1598-1832/orthelius-commentary-maria-prophitissa-part-1/

https://www.labyrinthdesigners.org/alchemic-authors-1598-1832/orthelius-commentary-maria-prophitissa-part-1/2/

https://www.labyrinthdesigners.org/alchemic-authors-1598-1832/orthelius-commentary-on-maria-prophitissa-part-2/

https://www.labyrinthdesigners.org/alchemic-authors-1598-1832/orthelius-commentary-on-maria-prophitissa-part-2/2/

maybe is good open one thread dedicated on it for analyzed well this way and this true and traditional commentary of Orthelius on it

NB IMHO here in this text :

commentary of orthelius of the dialogue of Mary the prophetess with the king aros

Here the only important is IMHO is here only the translation of the text of the commentary by latin of orthelius and imho it is only this
nb the interpretation and decode of it is only one opinion of the woman that have made this translations by latin and nb IMHO this interpretation of her it is NOT my opinion imho this interpretation decode that her made it is only one of possible maybe decode maybe but not more of this IMHO we must study and deep analyzed it still more...
so for me the important imho is only the translations by latin of this famous and rare commentary of orthelius

my best regard

moreover, as we have done in other forums NB in other many forum there are sure person not work and only bla bla bla
but also there are many person that try and work an so ve give a deeo and sirious text and manuscript traditional and original operative RC for start to study with one tradidional operative true source
(tradition and texts true or true and live traditional sources as your Shia dear friend traveler exact as your source tradition and original SHIA etc

and or original and true manuscripts that derive from the RC ETC traditions according to us must be in all forums the basis of the research and this in our opinion is the correct way to proceed always)
also for here I am preparing in our forum the post with true and traditional sources on a study on how the ancients did and prepared the spiritus philosophical wines and the secret solvents philosophali that is the essential material in alchemy, because we believe that tradition and true documents must always be the beacon from which to study and analyze the ancient mysteries

Last edited by alexbr on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:39 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:25 am

Hello Alexbr, If I say something against him then I hope you will not mind it, actually he is only a seeker in this way, where he is only guessing different things, like it might be that, it might this, but he is far away from the very simple understanding of the words of the Philosophers, and I can tell you about him, that your friend is not able to done or make anything yet, and he is only a common person. Am I right ? He is trying to understand the words of Orthelius, on the correspondence to the little book of Mary Prophetessa.

So all his words are just misleading, which not even trying to guide someone, as he himself don’t know about the subject. His translation of the words of either Orthelius and of Mary are wrong like when he said,…

Your friend wrote:
… Gold dissolved in Mercurius Philosophorum

… At this point I cannot help asking myself why Orthelius need metallic silver if he already has metallic gold in hand.

But the things which we should to understand from his writings are,…

Your friend wrote:
… then incinerate as well as vitrify on this Kibric and Zaybec, which are two fumes filling-impregnating-completing two lights.

… Thus help me to understand these words. Two fumes filling-impregnating-completing two lights, first of all to put that in order, how two luminaries Sol and Luna, must in Zaybech or in running water, that’s to say in Argentum Vivum-Quicksilver, be dissolved, of those evidently the one from Silver, looking white, the other actually being from Gold, should be red in color. Since the dissolved Gold philosophically appears in such a color, hence is called Kybric and Philosophers Gold.”

Here again his words of Gold and Silver should not to be taken literally, which he has used in a wrong sense.

Your friend wrote:
The eggshells calx and cooking diverting the Sun beams by a mirror. The last part of my translation from Ortheli Explicatio Verborum Mariae Prophitissae.

Philosophers used calx of eggshells for some purpose which is very important if we want to work right in the order, but here as he is telling us about using the mirror for cooking by diverting the sun beams, then his translation of the philosophical words are again wrong. Philosophers didn’t use sun beams for cooking or digesting their matter, but they used sometimes this strategy only for calcination and for preparation of the dead earth because sun beams having a property to cleanse the impurities through its vital rays, which works very good for calcination. You can read the similar thing in the book of French, where he is telling us the benefits of using this way but only in case if we use it for a right purpose.

Another very good information which also shed some light on the right work,…

Orthelius wrote:
“……the science of Hermes do miracles, in three hours time they (the arrive to perfection, by the virtue and power of the celestial solar fire, which is the igneous Jehovah’s instrument supplying the fertility of all inferior things, bringing them to ripeness and perfection. This fire with expressed temporal names is overtly indicated. It is said to liquefy by the secret of nature.
On the other hand the measure of your fire has to be that of the temperature of the Sun in June and July. And additionally says: the whole regimen consists in the fire time. Every attention has to be taken in the right setting of the constellation in the month of July, with the Sun in its own dwelling, of course during Leo, in which this fire manifest a great effect. Really this work’s perfection is directly divine. In fact it is uniquely a God’s job. There the Philosopher sits making use of the divine instrument, and with that the divine blessing is exerted.

On the other hand this operation is, successfully performed by the terrestrial sun and the virtue of the celestial sun, as well as the divine power, one perceives the creation growing, minute by minute, degree by degree, color by color, by the Sun essential fire, more and more starts to grow, till arrives at perfect maturation.

In this occasion the sympathy between the Inferior and superior Sun must be considered. That’s to say the magnetic invisible and spiritual virtue of the terrestrial Sun. In the same way a corporeal contact is made and a wish of the superior celestial Sun to affect the inferior in every aspect provided there is free access and no obstacle standing in the way. For this immeasurable merge to rise, the inferior terrestrial Sun should be more penetrable while the incomparable spiritual and essential virtue of the superior Sun should actually become visible and corporeal, and by such a impetuous transformation that no human being could ever see this miracle, that did not mute, unless he was completely stupid and unable to discern the miracle in all this, It has to be noted that the brightness of the Sun is not naked and external but by its essential and at the same time internal natural power and heat feeds and digests everything. “

Thanks for sharing these informations.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 12:32 pm

If you have the red matter, but for its subtlization (red Gum) into the form of Sun beams, you will not be able to accomplish it until you will not an Adept.

In the same way if you have the white matter, then you will not able to make from it lunar rays, or white gum. These are the works belongs to the true Philosophers, and not to someone who even don’t have any understanding about the simple books of the philosophers, so how he will understand about the rare books ?

There are many ways to make the white gum, but for making the red there are only two ways, one is short other is long, but both gives us the same thing in the end.

I was mentioned the red gum one year ago, in my thread of "EverBurning Lamps" where I was given it a name of "Mother of the whole Animals Kingdom", a guy was copied my that posts from this thread and last time he was showing me these things.

May God Bless you.
Hope the Winter will not be too Brisk. lol!
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Hello Alexbr,

First of all, I wish to commend your friend and yourself for your combined efforts. I have always understood that the prophetess was speaking from a perspective of already having the universal solvent. Her claim to a 3 hour operation is widely misunderstood.

I give credit where it is due and I can say in all honesty that this brief critique by Othelius was very helpful in making this clear. It should also be clear that there is only one method to confect the stone in the classic sense.

From reading this text, it should also be clear, that those who look to capture any SM by way of mirrors of metal, glass, etc ,  are seriously misinterpreting the original author.
Traveller wrote:
actually he is only a seeker in this way, where he is only guessing different things, like it might be that, it might this, but he is far away from the very simple understanding of the words of the Philosophers, and I can tell you about him, that your friend is not able to done or make anything yet, and he is only a common person. Am I right ? He is trying to understand the words of Orthelius, on the correspondence to the little book of Mary Prophetessa.

Traveller, you go too far! Alexbr's friend is a translator...a messenger!
Relax a little. Humble yourself! Perhaps you can learn something here.
Don't shoot the messenger, which is what you are doing. Laughing
Traveller wrote:
So all his words are just misleading, which not even trying to guide someone, as he himself don’t know about the subject. His translation of the words of either Orthelius and of Mary are wrong like when he said,…

Your friend wrote:
… Gold dissolved in Mercurius Philosophorum

… At this point I cannot help asking myself why Orthelius need metallic silver if he already has metallic gold in hand.

His words are not at all misleading. The translator has taken the time to indicate words capitalized and has remained impartial at all times leaving it to the reader to decide where he wants to be led.

Gold is dissolved in Mercurius Philosophrum. His question is valid as he doesn't fully understand the alchemical process. There is absolutely nothing misleading here. His personal understanding is in question and he is indicating this to the reader.

Traveller wrote:
Your friend wrote:
… then incinerate as well as vitrify on this Kibric and Zaybec, which are two fumes filling-impregnating-completing two lights.

… Thus help me to understand these words. Two fumes filling-impregnating-completing two lights, first of all to put that in order, how two luminaries Sol and Luna, must in Zaybech or in running water, that’s to say in Argentum Vivum-Quicksilver, be dissolved, of those evidently the one from Silver, looking white, the other actually being from Gold, should be red in color. Since the dissolved Gold philosophically appears in such a color, hence is called Kybric and Philosophers Gold.”

First of all, English is my first language. Gold here is capitalized signifying its philosophical origin, which is red in colour, and, as attested to by many a sage and alchemist, is the root of metallic gold.
Let's not assume that the translator means that actual metallic gold was used in the operation. Obviously one cannot cleanse gold without its solvent.

The translator has done a decent job in following Ariadne's thread and has shown that there is a correlation in the method used by all of the authors which he has referenced.
By the way, the use of focusing lens were and can be used for a specific purpose that is not outside the realm of the hermetic practice. One must understand how this is done. One can then understand why the flask is removed to a cool dark place to cool and allow the firmament to corporify its constituents into dew and purified salt.
I will try to find an image that shows this practice which is sound.

In any case, well done Alexbr!
This little critique should be eye opening to all those who believe that the work can be completed in 3hrs, which is impossible as far as I can fathom. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Welcome, hope everything will be fine.

Actually I was trying to say only in the sense, that this text will not give any understanding about the matters which are used by Prophetessa, and when I realized in the text that he is saying one thing at one time, but on the next time he is going to give another assumption, in this way, what we can understand ? It is not the work of assuming something about the real words of the philosophers, if someone will ever succeed after reading his words, then I will send him a surprise by myself. I am saying this only because the person will not lead astray and don’t put himself in a wrong understanding of something philosophical, which he openly gives everywhere in the text.

Chasm369 wrote:
Obviously one cannot cleanse gold without its solvent.

If you follow this way then you will never able to complete it in 3 hours, even you try the process till dooms day.

The words of friend of Alex may feel good to him, who are trying to find the Art, but not for them who already have the understanding of the Art. But in either of the condition the words are misleading, but the Prophetessa is mentioning about something other.

One thing I have a difficulty in reading the words 369 when quoting your name with your message, will it be fine if I don't write them. pirat

Another thing I was hoping to spend my Winter in Canada and my Summers in Africa, after making the Stone,... will it be fine ? lol!

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Traveller wrote:
It is not the work of assuming something about the real words of the philosophers, if someone will ever succeed after reading his words, then I will send him a surprise by myself.

On the contrary, since the words of the wise are veiled, our speculations are all based on our interpretations of the same words. One either interprets correctly or one does not. Since you've completed the work and haven't begun that of Glauber...yet, perhaps you're not assuming anything at all Very Happy
In this case, I'm wondering just what surprise you would send anybody  Very Happy

I don't see that there is any clear instruction written here. In fact, I don't see any clear instruction written anywhere. Yet, the critique is helpful in that it confirms what I've always suspected...viz. that the brief writings of the prophetess are written from an advanced perspective.

Traveller wrote:
Chasm369 wrote:
Obviously one cannot cleanse gold without its solvent.

If you follow this way then you will never able to complete it in 3 hours, even you try the process till dooms day.

Which way...Dissolving metallic gold with its solvent? What exactly do you mean?
Are you saying that a solvent is needed first before the undertaking? This is exactly what I am saying.

Traveller wrote:
The words of friend of Alex may feel good to him, who are trying to find the Art, but not for them who already have the understanding of the Art. But in either of the condition the words are misleading

How do you find the words misleading? I've explained above why I feel his words are sound. I'd like an explanation as to why you feel the words are misleading if you'd be so kind.

Traveller wrote:

One thing I have a difficulty in reading the words 369 when quoting your name with your message, will it be fine if I don't write them?

Another thing I was hoping to spend my Winter in Canada and my Summers in Africa, after making the Stone,... will it be fine ? lol!

So you haven't made the Stone, you've only formed an idea of its confection. Is this correct?

My friend, feel free to address me as chasm. My friends call me by this name. You are my friend and we're going to have friendly discussions about the art that you've gained all wisdom into Very Happy

The reason I use 369 is to pay my respects to John Keely, N. Tesla and Walter Russell.
By the way ,
Canada is wintery and white. Africa is summery and black. Are you speaking philosophically and injecting some humor here? If so, this is great because the black and white are the keys to the whole operation. How one arrives at this point, is what I hope we can discuss.  farao   santa
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 3:47 pm

Chasm wrote:
Since you've completed the work and haven't begun that of Glauber...yet,

I am preparing for the right work, so I didn’t free up my time for practicing the Minor work of Glauber, I was mentioned that I am sharing the works of Glauber only for those who didn’t able to find any Art, like you who used common Uriine in their work, and like Schmeldvich who used some kind of red earth, and starts to see his toads in the work, even the matter doesn’t exist.  Laughing

Chasm wrote:
In this case, I'm wondering just what surprise you would send anybody

I am happy that you have completed your work, but only in the wrong way, when I was asked you that give me the reference of only one single text which represent your method step by step, word by word, without leaving any single line, then your words were lost to reply the answer, why ?

Chasm wrote:
Dissolving metallic gold with its solvent?

You said here the same thing which words he used in the text, and that’s why you feel it inspiring, congratulations.
What do you mean when philosophers used the word Gold ?

Chasm wrote:
So you haven't made the Stone, you've only formed an idea of its confection. Is this correct?

I have worked on the matters she talked in her little treatise. And you need the discussion, but I want to hide the topic, because I feel that others are not worthy of it. I think T.P. is here he will join you, or I will make your company with your own class member, Schmeldvich, he will give the answer with his successful practical details of his process. As you should to conduct the discussions with someone who belongs to your own class. As you better know that from where you have come here.

I am upto 10 while you all are not even touched the 1. lol!

When you will be able to touch this 1 then come here to talk with me, I will be glad to have a discussion with you, as father doesn't bother from his own childrens.

Don't worry actually in this way I used the style of Hollandus, he also used the word child in through all of his writings.  Laughing

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
Since you've completed the work and haven't begun that of Glauber...yet,

I am preparing for the right work, so I didn’t free up my time for practicing the Minor work of Glauber, I was mentioned that I am sharing the works of Glauber only for those who didn’t able to find any Art, like you who used common Uriine in their work, and like Schmeldvich who used some kind of red earth, and starts to see his toads in the work, even the matter doesn’t exist.  Laughing

I'm trying to understand correctly; You are preparing for the right work, therefore you have done nothing noteworthy as yet other than theorize based on the musings of someone close from your village or town correct?

Once you begin or complete this right work, you will begin the minor work of Glauber, as you call it.  Is this correct?
When you say, "those who weren't able to find any art...", are you implying that there are many paths? I'm trying to get to a baseline of your understanding so that we can communicate from the same vantage.
I don't believe that there are many paths regardless of whether one uses "philosophical dew", dew, salt water, rain water, wine , blood, semen or  common mercury.
There is an archaic definition of wine. Do you know it? Do you know that in different times bygone, wine was cryptically used to veil the matter of the philosophers?
How many texts do you know that have revealed that only fools work with  \"philosophical dew\", blood, semen, dew, hair, nails and to no avail? It's probably better to ask, which texts don't claim this?
Also, let's leave Schmeldvich out of this for now. His red earth is unknown to you, as is his method.
You've mentioned before that I keep my method concealed. I do, for the most part, so don't profess to know anything about my method or matter. I can converse in the language of the alchemists quite well, and I do. Wink
Traveller wrote:

I am happy that you have completed your work, but only in the wrong way, when I was asked you that give me the reference of only one single text which represent your method step by step, word by word, without leaving any single line, then your words were lost to reply the answer, why ?

Are you sure that my work is complete? You know this how? Photos? My word?
If by my photos, you have not yet done the work. How are you qualified to say if my work is done in a right or wrong way? You said that I keep my method guarded. How can you know what I've done?
Do you think that I would do what no other has done and provide you a step by step recipe of something that by your own admission, you'd be unqualified to affirm?

As you can see, I have many words Very Happy I like words! I like real talk!  Not the small talk, sophisticated drivel,  that goes on in most of these forums. Some of us are quite serious about our work and endeavour to purify the community of its dross Cool . I am never at loss of words. I'm not too vain to say, "I don't know".
In fact, more of us should be so humble.
Traveller wrote:
What do you mean when philosophers used the word Gold ?
They meant the red stone/elixir.
Traveller wrote:
I have worked on the matters she talked in her little treatise. And you need the discussion, but I want to hide the topic, because I feel that others are not worthy of it. I think T.P. is here he will join you, or I will make your company with your own class member, Schmeldvich, he will give the answer with his successful practical details of his process. As you should to conduct the discussions with someone who belongs to your own class. As you better know that from where you have come here.
What are the matters she worked with my friend?  confused
I don't need the discussion, but, it's valuable the true seekers. You wish to hide information from the unworthy, well so do I. But as you've said that I hold my method so tightly, you needn't worry about me divulging anything. We can speak as the ancients did...cryptically! Is this fine?
And please, leave T.P. and Schmeldvich alone. T.P. has shown that he has insight into the mysteries by recognizing the correlations between Walter Russell's work and that of Alchemy. This is not a trifling thing to say the least.
And neither of them are students of mine neither am I a teacher. I am an avid seeker into the mysteries. As such, I engage in correspondence with my peers. And although I'm based on another forum, these forums are the medium of our correspondence. So be nice! Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
When you will be able to touch this 1 then come here to talk with me, I will be glad to have a discussion with you, as father doesn't bother from his own childrens.

Don't worry actually in this way I used the style of Hollandus, he also used the word child in through all of his writings.  Laughing

Regards.
I don't understand your counting but, don't dismiss me as you would dismiss your son.
I am a son of art. In this respect I am a child because, unlike you, I still have much to learn .
And we shall visit Glauber shortly and examine what you know of his method on the appropriate thread. Very Happy
There, I would like to clear up, from the beginning, any confusion that may have been infused into that discussion.

My regards, brother in art

P.S.
Let's open the discussion of Maria Prophetessa. The critique allows us to examine her work with more clarity now that the old Latin has been transcribed for us. This transcription just goes to show how over time, the true meanings, especially those which are veiled, can become so much more obscure.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 3:02 am

thanks
but as i have already say i want replay again

NB IMHO here in this text :

commentary of orthelius of the dialogue of Mary the prophetess with the king aros

Here the only important is IMHO is here only the translation of the text of the commentary by latin of orthelius and imho it is only this
nb the interpretation and decode of it is only one opinion of the woman that have made this translations by latin and nb IMHO this interpretation of her it is NOT my opinion imho this interpretation decode that her made it is only one of possible maybe decode maybe but not more of this IMHO we must study and deep analyzed it still more...
so for me the important imho is only the translations by latin of this famous and rare commentary of orthelius

NB
IMHO
all possible interpretations of the ancient texts unless you have a real transmission from traditional sources still alive and active es shia etc something that in Pakistan certainly exists and this is absolutely true
(and this is very very important and imho this can made the difference... )

BUT outside all the siriuos trues and concretes tradionals transmissions and these true traditional lignage all the other hypotheses that maybe are it also maybe very interesting interpretations and decodings that are made and hypothesized by various researchers and experimenters WITHOUT A TRUE TRADITIONAL LIGNAGE AND TRUE TRADITION THAT HAS TRANSMITTED
they must always be ALL very well and seriously analyzed and compared and only if we have real correspondences in the tradition both in theory and then in practice the hypothetical interpretations or decodifications proposed have a real value
BUT if not, DO NOT EXIST A TRUE TRADITION AND A TRUE TRANSMISSION OF THE DECODES,the research is totally open and the comparison on everything also and if not there are one true tradition all hypothetical interpretations IT is a ONLY great and very BIG maybe?

regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 7:25 am

Always remember that there is no any running work but there is only a failure in the work, because it only takes the right TIME along with the right THINGS to complete the work at the SAME time when you begin it, I am waiting for the right time, and then as I said, I will prepare my Mercury in my newly discovered way, but again it will take my few days to complete it, and I can also make it right now for you as I did before, but for watching the picture of my work you need to be qualified, where you have to give the answer of some simple questions which will verify that you have some knowledge about Alchemy and you are not an outsider. If you like Russell, then I will bring the questions on behalf of his work, if you like John Keely and N. Tesla then I will go in their way and if you want another Chemist like Boerhaave then I will choose their way to ask you a simple questions in terms of Alchemy.

The work you followed (of Uriine) but I discovered its right theory that how to work on it in a right way which I was said that this theory belongs to Glauber, I worked like a messenger, but you keep shooting at me, as you said above, that don’t shoot the messenger, but you also do the same thing.

And I feel sorry that I haven’t able to work yet on the way of Glauber, even everything I was arranged, like Ammonium Carbonate, Lapis Calaminaris (indian variety), Talc, Spirit of Wine, Sulfuric acid, Lime and Tartar, but I wasn’t able to arrange yet the right pot for this work.

This is where I delayed the work of Glauber, Glauber said that there are many chances of breaking the vessel, so as it is named Minor way, so we cannot take the risk of using the expensive laboratory alembics, that one day if someone will try this process then he will have the proper theory and have all the things to perform this minor work by without spending his money in purchasing such an expensive alembics for the work.

I used the modern distillation setup with condensers for the work, simple condensers break in distillation while the modified coil condenser works good, but these things will not work for the way of Glauber, as we need a good space within the flask for such highly volatilizing salts of ammonia, I tell you exactly, actually I am trying to make the Alembic by using the two round bottom flasks, one on other perpendicularly, I am trying to make a hole in the above flask by using the high torch flame, for making a way out, which will go to the receiver.

If we heat the empty flask then it will crack, so I will put some sand inside of it, and then I will see that is it able to endure the high temperature while making a way out with a glass tube, Pyrex as well as everything used in the laboratory softens on heating on nearly 820 C.

If I succeed in making a very cheap alembic, for this minor work, then I will make a complete theory from the start to work on this way of Glauber, and after this anyone can make this cheap alembic for starting his work in Alchemy.

Which alembics we better know that these things are very hard to find in now days, and very difficult to arrange, because they have made their modern distillation plants by using the condensers, and pumps, but these things are out of theory and not used by our old masters, so the way of Alembic is the best, simple and easy, and without using any sophisticated laboratory apparatus.

So this is what I am trying to do, lately but right in an order, I am an Adept and I selected this theory, and I am 100 % sure that this way will work. I take the education of alchemy from the start and so I don’t assume anything but all I say with 100% surety, and based on real facts, which confidence I haven’t seen yet in anyone, because their all education based on assumption as Alexbr provided a text of his beloved friend.

So in this message actually I was only about to tell you, that it is a Minor work which you mistakenly feels, and call it a great work, as you also might have seen the transmutation of only a very little or small amount of metal, which will be like a precipitation of the same metal (gold) which you already used in the work. I hope you will not have any problem of your eyes, and can better see this and compare this with, what the philosophers mentioned in their books exactly as with an intelligence you are judging me. Their transmutations were different from the one you experienced by taking the subject of Uriine. But if still you cannot able to see this, then maybe there is a problem in your head, so I want to end this topic by asking you, that do you still want the remaining time of your life with this wrong assumption and wrong judgment of your practiced wrong work, or you want to go further in this way of learning ?

I love you all, and I never want you to waste your time anymore, which was my purpose to come here, if you understand.

Last edited by Traveller on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 8:15 am

Chasm wrote:
theorize based on the musings of someone close from your village or town correct?

Yes those theories are nothing, if someone don’t understand their right meanings, I am the one who able to understand, and brings their truth in front of everyone.

When I said this that "those who weren't able to find any art..." then I mean to call ALL of you, on all the forums.

Chasm wrote:
There is an archaic definition of wine. Do you know it? Do you know that in different times bygone, wine was cryptically used to veil the matter of the philosophers?

No they never used such a word to veil the matter, but there is another reason because of which they gave such a name to their Mercury.

Chasm wrote:
don't profess to know anything about my method or matter. I can converse in the language of the alchemists quite well, and I do.

I know about your work very well, but Kindly don’t fool yourself anymore, in case if you want to learn something more in this way of Alchemy, then you should to forget and leave your old style.

Chasm wrote:
Are you sure that my work is complete?

I was said according to your mind, that what you feel about your work, but according to me, how it can be complete ?

Chasm wrote:
How can you know what I've done?

I better know everything, it takes me few minutes to judge someone most especially in the way of Alchemy, as I have read the text of Alex in few minutes, and extract the useful words, i.e. wheat from the chaff.

Chasm wrote:
Do you think that I would do what no other has done and provide you a step by step recipe of something that by your own admission, you'd be unqualified to affirm?

You don’t need to do this, because according to your words I am unqualified to affirm to these extraneous methods, which you have followed, you are right, how I know about these things, which any philosopher never mentioned in any of his book.

Chasm wrote:
What are the matters she worked with my friend?

Again I will send this to you, but in case if you believe, but if you try to judge me with your inquisition, then you lose the game. Because I already said that for judging and understanding someone’s work you have to be on the same level but on the right one, not the wrong.

Chasm wrote:
And neither of them are students of mine neither am I a teacher. I am an avid seeker into the mysteries.

Then I hope that one day you will open your eyes and see the reality, which is far different from your understanding.

Chasm wrote:
This transcription just goes to show how over time, the true meanings, especially those which are veiled, can become so much more obscure.

This is all I was telling you about the work of Mary Prophetessa, that through such transcription and details, the true meanings are getting more obscure. Thanks for understanding my words here.

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Alexbr wrote:
IMHO
all possible interpretations of the ancient texts unless you have a real transmission from traditional sources still alive and active es shia etc something that in Pakistan certainly exists and this is absolutely true
(and this is very very important and imho this can made the difference... )

BUT outside all the siriuos trues and concretes tradionals transmissions and these true traditional lignage all the other hypotheses that maybe are it also maybe very interesting interpretations and decodings that are made and hypothesized by various researchers and experimenters WITHOUT A TRUE TRADITIONAL LIGNAGE AND TRUE TRADITION THAT HAS TRANSMITTED
they must always be ALL very well and seriously analyzed and compared and only if we have real correspondences in the tradition both in theory and then in practice the hypothetical interpretations or decodifications proposed have a real value
BUT if not, DO NOT EXIST A TRUE TRADITION AND A TRUE TRANSMISSION OF THE DECODES,the research is totally open and the comparison on everything also and if not there are one true tradition all hypothetical interpretations IT is a ONLY great and very BIG maybe?
My friend, these are great words that you've spoken here. In fact, the sense of what you appear to convey, is the so called elephant in the room. By "transmission of decodes" I'm sure you mean interpretation. This is what divides our community. This is what separates the wheat from the chaff. Unfortunately, it is also at the root of our egos which put us in defence mode to the chagrin of the true seeker of mysteries.

Things are hypothetical until they are proven. Then they are no longer hypothetical. What can be considered proof other than empirical observation?
Your friend has done some work for you, for us. For this, you have my gratitude. Very Happy
From this work of your friend, the brief text ascribed to Maria Prophetessa has been made more clear.
No one will deny that her text was one of the most misleading texts out there.
Now, however, we can see, by the aide of your friend, that her text was mistranscribed, and that its content is in all actuality, no different than all of the other alchemical writings. This is a wonderful thing!

But then, the question becomes; Do we recognize the congruencies within the alchemic literature regardless of the apparent dissimilarities?

Can one state empirically that there is one occult method which underlies the volumes of texts concerning the hermetic philosophy?

Well, I am one to state that this is exactly the case. I have engaged myself within these forums to make this more clear to those who can sense the intent of the alchemists. I say sense because, the exoteric word used to convey their esoteric message, is not grasped by most of us here in correspondence.
So, where I may be able to see the alignment of all the alchemists,
others may not be so inclined. This is what the ancient writings meant by "eyes to see".
I have attempted, in the way of the alchemists, to open the eyes of my fellow brothers and sisters in this art. The forums allow for this, however, in the spirit of the ancients, I leave a veil, which is nothing more than their own words,. I encourage the proper interpretation and the posting of correlations that show the alignment of alchemic literature for any seeker who cares to take notice. This method of correspondence, leaves it to the readers own sense of reason to pursue whatever vein of truth that he may find and to follow it to its end according to his own ability. This is the hermetic way. It has been like this for Millenia.
Is this a true tradition? YES! This is undeniable!

Therefore, when I see seekers making posts suggesting procedures and methods that lay outside of the alchemical correspondence, I take issue with it and find myself compelled to uncover the apparent deception by asking the questions which should be easily answered. He who questions well, learns well.

So far, no one has appeared to want to discuss the transcription. I am willing to discuss it with anyone who wishes.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 3:13 pm

excellent to discuss the text

Commentary of Orthelius of the dialogue of Mary the Orophetess with the king Aros

it is a very good purpose it is the motivatin why we posted it in many forum for study some traditional write of Orthelius and not inutil bla bla bla  as made in many forum

(so forgot the commentary of the as i have just say it is woman is not interesting only interesting is oethelius
)

instead on various interpretations not substantiated by a concrete check
instead I am extremely cautious as I am equally extremely cautious with those who assert that there is only one matter to make the stone the various operational RC texts deny it big enough to read them to understand that this is a complete misrepresentation and you are totally ignorant of what in their degrees they used RC

therefore IMHO or there is a real traditional transmission and a teacher and NB in ​​Pakistan the alchemical tradition absolutely exists and is alive and in those countries it really exists and I know this from personal experience very well and certainly is absolutely right friend traveler they are transmitted as in india nepal the solar suraya orally and in the various villages where the true Shia alchemists etc exist and on this he is absolutely right the friend traveler

or if you have not been lucky enough to receive a true traditional transmission from serious traditional teachers

according to me / us as a group agape prometheus it is always better to refer to the manuscripts of true and operative texts deliberately published and laciateci by the RC es thesauro thesaurorum the thelelu coelum reserratum chimicum the secret extasi of federico gualdi the arcana divima etc and following those operative texts true of the RC
it is to have reference and I make the tradition itself and it is to have a serious and traditional light in the researches and experiments that we decided as precise choice to put through the translations from various manuscripts THESAURO THESAURORUM THOELTIUS EXTASI SECRET ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

instead as always I say about everything else for me I am extremely doubtful and only with proof of real results can and must have the confirmation of what is asserted and that we must well prove it step by step with tests if not it is the usual bla bla bla and pindarici vole and / or fantasy hypothesis to which I am sincerely very very very very little interested

ottimo discutere il testo

lo ho postato apposta

invece su varie interpretazione non comprovate da verifica concreta
invece sono estremamente cauto come sono altrettanto estremamente cauto con chi asserisce che c'è una sola materia per fare la pietra i vari testi RC operativi lo smentiscono alla grande basta leggerli per capire che cio è una travisazione completa e si è totalmente ignoranti di cio che nei loro gradi usavano i RC

dunque IMHO o esiste una vera trasmissione tradizionale e un maestro e NB in pakistan la tradizione alchemica assolutamente c'è ed è viva e in quei paesi esiste veramente e io cio per esperienza personale lo so molto bene e certo ha assolutamente ragione l'amico traveller li si trasmette come in india nepal il suraya solare oralmente e nei vari centri villaggi dove li veri alchimisti shia etc esistono veramente e su cio ha totalmente ragione l'amico traveller

o se non si ha avuta la fortuna di ricevere da dei seri insegnanti tradizionali una trasmissione tradizionale vera

secondo me/noi come gruppo agape prometeo è meglio sempre e solo rifarsi ai manoscritti testi veri ed operativi volutamente pubblicati e laciateci dai RC es thesauro thesaurorum il thoeltiu coelum reserratum chimicum le extasi segrete di federico gualdi l'arcana divima etc e seguendo quei testi operativi veri dei RC
è avere riferimento e faro la tradizione stessa ed è per avere un faro serio e tradizionale nelle ricerche e sperimentazioni che noi decidemmo come precisa scelta di mettere tramite le traduzioni da vari manoscritti il THESAURO THESAURORUM THOELTIUS EXTASI SEGRETE ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

invece come sempre dico su tutto il resto per me sono estremamente dubbioso e solo con prove di veri risultati si puo e deve avere il riscontro di cio che si asserisce e cio bisogna ben dimostrarlo passo a passo con prove se no è il solito bla bla  bla e vole pindarici e o ipotesi di fantasia a cui sinceramente sono molto molto molto molto poco interessato
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 5:30 pm

Alexbr wrote:
it is a very good purpose it is the motivatin why we posted it in many forum for study some traditional write of Orthelius and not inutil bla bla bla  as made in many forum.
Alexbr my friend, I appreciate this. I've read the transcription and I'm willing to point some things out to you. But, what I will point out may not prove clear to you nor anyone else unwilling to take a second look leaving misconceived notions behind.
When you transcribe these manuscripts and cannot understand them, are they not blah, blah, blah?
Were they not, there'd be no need to share them. In making the manuscripts public, you are reaching out for input, for help in understanding them. I have no problem with this.
Orthelius' commentary on Maria is the subject, yes, I understand. So let's talk about it. Let's see where it leads.
On "Alchemy Forums", they've already come to a correct conclusion.
How will you verify this conclusion? We shouldn't say that it is blah,blah, blah just because nobody has provided any step by step instructions. Perhaps no one is able to produce the step by step instructions because, as the members on that forum have correctly concluded, by the words of Orthelius, it appears that Maria was speaking from the vantage of already possessing the universal solvent from which many alchemical phenomena can be made manifest.

Alexbr wrote:
instead on various interpretations not substantiated by a concrete check
instead I am extremely cautious as I am equally extremely cautious with those who assert that there is only one matter to make the stone the various operational RC texts deny it big enough to read them to understand that this is a complete misrepresentation and you are totally ignorant of what in their degrees they used RC or if you have not been lucky enough to receive a true traditional transmission from serious traditional teachers

This concrete check is your motivation. Very Happy  You want a recipe!
You don't believe the texts of "one matter" even though they come from some of the most reputable alchemists of record, yet the RC texts, of which you appear ignorant of their meaning, are esteemed sacred because according to your understanding, they deny the one matter only  Arrow

I'm sorry my friend, but you're displaying a belief based on faith in something or someone...I don't know! But these RC texts have given you totalamente nada! Therefore, imho, all talk of them is blah, blah, blah, UNLESS, you are willing to look outside of the box that you've erected around yourself in a new light.
Serious teachers are sparse. I've visited many forums in search for such a one whom I may call teacher yet I've found no one.
Your motivation is open disclosure of hermetic practice. Do you honestly believe that a teacher would present himself to you given your current state of awareness to harbour such a sentiment? Look around you; Our alchemical community is festering with deceit, arrogance, covetousness, etc,etc. Who has come forward with any low hanging fruit ripe for the picking? The answer is simple...nobody!

We are easily seduced by passersby professing to possess a knowledge and what has it produced? Better to teach a man to read than to have him give audience to any would be messenger and his flights of fancy  Very Happy , but these are my musings.

The reality is, we must hone our own skills and forge our own tools that we may mine the landscape for our coveted ore.
Sure, some of us may be desperate, but the world is and will always be filled with desperate people and this is no excuse to descend into depravity.
I don't want to offend anyone and I don't want to be offended.
So let us speak realistically with each other when we do my friend in art.

Alexbr wrote:
instead as always I say about everything else for me I am extremely doubtful and only with proof of real results can and must have the confirmation of what is asserted and that we must well prove it step by step with tests if not it is the usual bla bla bla and pindarici vole and / or fantasy hypothesis to which I am sincerely very very very very little interested
Yes, give me the recipe or don't bother...like all of our wonderful texts correct? Step by step  Very Happy

With respect always
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 8:24 pm

and you know what we know and where we arrived you know you've got the SVP solvents secrets philosophici etc us YES
and you?
so if you want to openly discuss OK it if NOT no problem
but if no please make we feel what have interesting to say the friend traveler of the instructions of the pakistan Shia alchemy tradition that I consider interesting

SO FOR START AND PUT VERY CLEAR THE IDEA here we put little example of secret true instruction RC on SVP spiritus vine phiosophilsale and the secret solvent phil

quote :

.... In this kingdom the specification of light is not immediately from God but mediatly or accidentally by nature, wherefore the said specifications
are imitable by art, yea the artist often outdoes nature and highly improves her products. The artist being steadily guided by reason, removes all obstacles that lies in his way, and duely applies his principles according to certain and infallible rules, which nature cannot do, and for as much as nature in this kingdom makes all her specifications of the oleosum by means of the aridum and acidum only; the artist is not only able to imitate nature, but also to understand, a priori, all the specifications of this kingdom, from artificial principles of his own, and understands how to exalt them to such a degree, of efficacy, subtlety and penetrancy, that no vessel can be made compact enough to hold them, and thus the artist is kept from proceeding to farther degrees of exaltation: But his comfort is that as they are, they will abundantly answer his expectation. ....

however NOW we enter the terms

unfortunately I have to say sincerely that they are the usual menate who lack historical knowledge
in the midst of all the painful bla bla bla exist facts

1) The RC before closing made by choice to publish many of their operational internal manuscripts

THESAURO THESAURORUM, the THOELTIUS COELUM RESSERRATUS CHIMICUM, the EXTASI SECRET OF FEDRICO GUALDI ,the MANUSCRIPT OF ALCHEMI SOLAR AND SM ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

2) they did this and their prefaces to the texts clearly say it
es the preface to their secret of the astral dust of fr damerion

because they wanted that posterity could by means of the study of their operating secrets, reconnect the interrupted gold thread
do you know you studied these indispensable texts yes ?
or no?

3) if you do not know this and do not know at least these texts I think that anyone who does not have at least this basis of comparison does not even need to deal with anyone who does not know because there are not even the basis of serious research and unquestionable historical truth

4) in those texts that the RC chose to divulge them (and NB this was and is their historical will THE REST IS HISTORICAL IGNORANCE AND ONLY AN UNNECESSABLE BLA BLA BLA IGNORING HISTORY) and nb in these texts OPERATIVES that the RCs left on purpose and that they were purposely disclosed other than troissing today and historical mystifications and falsifications ON SECRET AND SIMILAR FELLOWS that denote only ignorance and non-knowledge of the history in these texts and manuscripts and they intentionally divulged them and let us are given the subjects and to which unitarily clear instructions are given on the operation to be done with them and the given materials are in all the astral realms water dew rain nostoc etc animal from the blood so much matter Schmithvich's which is undoubtedly also one of the materials used by RC see thesauro thesaurorum see cap 1
to the uriine matter of the BOA that you and others know well and that undoubtedly is a matter used by the RC see thesauro thesaurorum see cap 2 and semen, bones, sweat, tears, spit and other different animal substances ect
mineral and matrix kingdom INSTRUCTIONS WITH VARIOUS STONES WITH METAL AND MINERAL MATERIALS to explain the secret solvents to the SVP etc and these texts show that the RC WORK WITH VARIOUS AND DIVERSIFIED MATERIALS (OTHER THAN the usual painful historical ignorance that makes the mouth open and blather things and unique materials without the beak minimum cognition of what is affirmed and the historical truth) And these are unquestionable historical truths) CERTAIN INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT COMPLETE AND A SMALL PARTICULAR MISSES ALWAYS AND THIS IS FOUND BUT THIS IS ALREADY A SERIUOS PUNTO AND lighthouse DEPARTURE and guide to understand and orientate in alchemy THE REST ARE MANY NEEDS BLA BLA BLA TO WHICH I INTEREST VERY LITTLE

5) if you do not know THESE TEXTS AND MANUSCRIPTS OPERATIONAL  OF RC

THESAURO THESAURORUM, the THOELTIUS COELUM RESSERRATUS CHIMICUM, the EXTASI SECRET OF FEDRICO GUALDI , the MANUSCRIPT OF ALCHEMI SOLAR AND SM ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

THAT NOW THANKS AND FOR PRECISE OUR CHOICE OF AGAPE PROMETEO ARE NOW THANKS TO US PUBLIC RETURNS TO ALL AS WANTED THAT YOU FACTS THE RC (it is on this to read their prefaces thanks and stop altering and falsifying the history of the RC)

and so
if you want to compare and unfortunately you are ignorant of the true history of the RC and do not know before you read them so much a reading does not waste a lot of time and then with clear ideas of what they wanted to do and why they divulged and it was their will leave as a lighthouse in the useless dark fog of the blah blah blah these precious operational texts the RC after then with a serious basic indispensable common then understood what we are after and we start seriously to analyze their operational processes that they wanted to leave as a gift because without this serious historical basis and of real operational knowledge of matters from the USED RC and their instructions that were given in the various degrees that included their operation with various and varied subjects used by them in all the realms and the true instructions of the RC on all these many real and traditional subjects that the RC have wanted to divulge us and leave us without a basis of this serious knowledge of what they tell us or in their precious gift that the RC left us, there is no ignorance and no knowledge of what is the minutest of seriousness in 2018 since now these precious operative texts are available to all without knowing what the real RC instructions and the various subjects of the 3 kingdoms on which they worked did not make sense the comparison because with the ignorance of the common base on the real knowledge and operativity you do not go anywhere and you only lose the time

6) So I think serious and intelligent if you want to study and experiment from these operational texts that have been left on purpose by the RC as lighthouses in the night of useless blah blah blah the RC CI LEAVE THE REST unless there is a true tradition as he says to derive traveller thing that to my direct knowledge of the existing alchemical realities still alive and operative in those countries or that derive from our western living traditions all the rest of the intuitive do-it-yourself and of mere study (which certainly can exist) unless that is not shown leaves me perplexed and REALLY NOT INTERESTED

but in any case we stop the unproductive ping pong and lacking historical knowledge of the RCs because they wanted to divulge and because they left us so valuable operating texts from which we can not neglect to study them and analyze them thoroughly if we want to understand on real bases of the various materials they used by them for the stone and their instructions and we continue with seriousness to analyze what from the Pakistani tradition of shia is proposing to us the dear traveler traveler who at least to what he says has relations with a living Pakistani tradition of Shia and this I think it's interesting

ps

and you know what we know and where we arrived you know you've got the SVP solvents secrets philosophici etc us YES and you?
so if you want to openly discuss OK it if NOT no prolem
but if no please make we feel what have interesting to say the friend traveler of the instructions of the pakistan Shia alchemy tradition and this I think is interesting

SO here we put little example of secret true instruction RC on SVP spiritus vine phiosophilsale and the secret solvent phil

quote :

.... In this kingdom the specification of light is not immediately from God but mediatly or accidentally by nature, wherefore the said specifications
are imitable by art, yea the artist often outdoes nature and highly improves her products. The artist being steadily guided by reason, removes all obstacles that lies in his way, and duely applies his principles according to certain and infallible rules, which nature cannot do, and for as much as nature in this kingdom makes all her specifications of the oleosum by means of the aridum and acidum only; the artist is not only able to imitate nature, but also to understand, a priori, all the specifications of this kingdom, from artificial principles of his own, and understands how to exalt them to such a degree, of efficacy, subtlety and penetrancy, that no vessel can be made compact enough to hold them, and thus the artist is kept from proceeding to farther degrees of exaltation: But his comfort is that as they are, they will abundantly answer his expectation. ....

e tu che ne sai cosa sappiamo noi e dove siamo arrivati tu lo conosci lo hai ottenuto lo SVP i solventi segreti philosophici etc noi SI e tu ?
dunque se si vuole ci si confronta apertamente se no facci sentire quello che di interessante ha da dire traveller della istruzioni della tradizione shia che ritengo interessante

quote :

comunque entriamo nei termini

purtroppo devo dire sinceramente che sono le solite menate che mancano di conoscenza storica
in mezzo a tutti i penosi bla bla bla esistono dei fatti
1 i rosa croce prima di chiudere fecero per scelta pubblicare molti dei loro manoscritti interni operativi

THESAURO THESAURORUM THOELTIUS COELUM RESSERRATUS CHIMICUM EXTASI SECRET OF FEDRICO GUALDI MANUSCRIPT OF ALCHEMI SOLAR AND SM ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

2 fecero cio e lo dicono chiaro le loro prefazioni ai testi  
es la prefazione alla loro segreto dell polvere astrale di fr damerion

perche volevano che i posteri potessero tramite lo studio dei loro segreti operativi riannodare il filo doro interrotto
conosci hai studiato questi testi imprescindibili si o no ?
3 se non si sa cio e non si conoscono come minimo questi testi ritengo che con chiunque non abbia almeno questa base di confronto non serve neanche confrontarsi con chiunque che non conosce cio perche non ci sono neanche le basi di seria ricerca e di verità storiche inoppugnabili

4 in quei testi che i RC scelsero di divulgare loro (e NB questa era ed è loro volonta storica IL RESTO è IGNORANZA STORICA E SOLO UN INUTILE BLA BLA BLA IGNORANTE DELLA STORIA ) e nb in questi testi  OPERATIVI CHE I RC lasciarono apposta e che furono da loro volutamente divulgati altro che troiate odierne e mistificazioni e falsificazioni storiche SU SEGRETO E PUTTANATE SIMILI  che denotano solo ignoranza e non conoscenza della storia in questi testi e manoscritti loro e da loro volutamente divulgati e lasciateci ci sono date le materie e ad cui unitariamente sono date chiare istruzioni sulla operativita da fare con esse e le materie date sono in tutti i regni astrale acqua rugiada pioggia nostoc etc animale dal sangue la materia tanto segiuta di Schmildvich che indubbiamente è anche una delle materie usata da RC vedasi thesauro thesaurorum vedasi cap 1
all'urina materia del BOA che tu e altri conoscete bene e che indubbiamente è una materia usata dai RC vedasi thesauro thesaurorum vedasi cap 2 .. sperma ossa e altre sostanze animali ect
regno minerale e matallico ISTRUZIONI CON VARIE PIETRE CON MATERIE METALLICHE E MINERALI a spiegazioni dei solventi segreti allo SVP etc e questi testi dimostrano che i RC OPERAVANO CON VARIE E DIVERSIFICATE MATERIE (ALTRO CHE le solite penosi ignoranze storiche che fa aprire la bocca e blaterare di cose e di uniche materie senza la beche minima cognizione di causa di cio che si afferma e delle verita storica )  E queste sono verita storiche inoppugnabili )CERTO LE ISTRUZIONI NON SONO COMPLETE E UN PICCOLO PARTICOLARE MANCA SEMPRE E cio  VA TROVATO MA QUESTO è gia UN SERIO PUNTO E FARO DI PARTENZA e di guida per capire e orientarsi in alchimia IL RESTO SONO TANTI INUTILI BLA BLA BLA A DI CUI MI INTERESSO MOLTO POCO

5 se non si conosce QUESTI TESTI E MANOSCRITTI OPERATIVE DEI RC

THESAURO THESAURORUM THOELTIUS COELUM RESSERRATUS CHIMICUM EXTASI SECRET OF FEDRICO GUALDI MANUSCRIPT OF ALCHEMI SOLAR AND SM ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

CHE ORA GRAZIE E PER PRECISA SCELTA NOSTRA DELL'AGAPE PROMETEO SONO ORA GRAZIE A NOI RESI PUBBLICI A TUTTI COME VOLEVANO CHE SI FACESSE I RC (è su cio leggere loro prefazioni grazie e smettere di alterare e falsificare la storia dei RC )

e dunque
se ci si vuole ben confrontare e purtroppo si è ignoranti della vera storia dei RC e non si conosce prima li si legge tanto un lettura no fa perdere molto tempo e poi con le idee chiare di cosa volevano fare e perche li divulgarono e fu loro volonta lasciarci come faro nell'inutile nebbia buia del bla bla bla questi preziosi testi operativi i RC dopo poi con una seria base indispensabile comune poi capito cio dopo ci si confronta e si iniziano seriamente ad analizzare i loro processi operativi che loro come dono vollero lasciarci perche senza questa seria base  storica e di vere conoscenze operative di materie dai RC USATE  e delle loro istruzioni che venivano date nei vari gradi che che comprendevano la loro operativita con varie e molteplici materie usate da loro in tutti i regni e le vere istruzioni oprerative dei RC su tutte queste molteplici materie vere e tradizionali che i RC ci hanno voluto divulgare e lasciarci senza una base di questa seria conoscenza di cio che ci indicarono nel  loro prezioso dono che ci lasciarono i RC non ha se c'è l'ignoranza e non conoscenza di cio che è il minino di serieta nel 2018 visto che ora questi preziosi testi operativi sono a disposizione di tutti senza ben conoscere cio le vere istruzioni RC e le varie materie dei 3 regni su cui lavoravano non ha senso il confronto perche con l'ignoranza della base comune sulle vere conoscenze e operativita non si va da nessuna parte e si perde solo il tempo

6 dunque mi sembra serio e intelligente se si vuole studiare e sperimentare partire da questi testi operativi che ci sono stati lasciati apposta dai RC come fari nella notte di inutili bla bla bla i RC CI LASCIARONO IL resto a meno che non ci sia una vera tradizione come dice di derivare traveller cosa che a mia conoscenza diretta delle realta alchemiche esistenti ancora vive ed operative in quei paesi o che derivino da tradizioni viventi nostre occidentali tutto il resto il fai da te intuitivo e di mero studio (che certamente puo esistere ) a meno che non venga dimostrato mi lascia perplesso e VERAMENTE NON INTERESSATO

ma comunque smettiamo su cio il ping pong improduttivo e mancante di conoscenza storica dei RC di perche vollero loro divulgare e perche ci lasciarono testi operativi tanto preziosi dai quali per serieta non si puo prescindere di studiarli e analizzarli a fondo se si vuole capire su vere basi delle varie materie da loro usate per la pietra e le loro istruzioni e continuiamo con serieta ad analizzare cio che dalla tradizione pakistana della shia ci sta proponendo il caro amico traveller che quantomeno a quello che dice ha rapporti con una tradizione viva pakistana della Shia e questa penso sia interessante

ps

e tu che ne sai cosa sappiamo noi e dove siamo arrivati tu lo conosci lo hai ottenuto lo SVP i solventi segreti philosophici etc noi SI e tu ?
dunque se si vuole ci si confronta apertamente se no facci sentire quello che di interessante ha da dire traveller della istruzioni della tradizione Shia e questa penso sia interessante

SO FOR START AND PUT VERY CLEAR THE IDEA here we put little example of secret true instruction RC on SVP spiritus vine phiosophilsale and the secret solvent phil

quote :

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 1:48 am

Chasm wrote:
Can one state empirically that there is one occult method which underlies the volumes of texts concerning the hermetic philosophy?

Yes there is one method but in the sense as you mentioned the words “hermetic philosophy”, but there are total 3 for preparation, 5 for putrefaction, and 3 for perfection of the work, which includes all the books of the philosophers, where includes all of their processes followed in different ways.

Chasm wrote:
He who questions well, learns well.

There is a difference b/w asking questions of some Stupid and Intelligent, I have convinced Schmeldvich, ask him what I teach him, on the way of asking Questions.

lol!
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 12:52 pm

Alexbr wrote:

Alexbr,
This sample text is motivational BUT, it is in no way different from the many
texts in circulation. What is being said here that is newly revealed? Nothing!

1. We are told that this light is corporeal and imitable by art.
2. We are told the artist can improve this light  better than nature could

"The artist being steadily guided by reason, removes all obstacles that lies in his way, and duely applies his principles according to certain and infallible rules, which nature cannot do, and for as much as nature in this kingdom makes all her specifications of the oleosum by aridum and acidum only."

3. The sense of reason of the artist is paramount
4. This sense of reason, will allow the artist to solve problems/obstacles, ie. to overcome the obscurities intentionally placed in his way.
5. The artist is to work and apply infallible rules/laws to assist nature...WHY?
  ANS: because nature is a macrocosm and cannot concentrate its forces
  into a self contained microcosm.
6. The oleosum, which is Saturn, in this to be Spiritus kingdom, is specified by the action of a dry acidic vapour.

"the artist is not only able to imitate nature, but also to understand, a priori, all the specifications of this kingdom, from artificial principles of his own, and understands how to exalt them to such a degree, of efficacy, subtlety and penetrancy, that no vessel can be made compact enough to hold them, and thus the artist is kept from proceeding to farther degrees of exaltation: But his comfort is that as they are, they will abundantly answer his expectation"

7. This script elucidates the potential of the artist in command of the matter and    informs of the phenomenal power of the exalted matter to penetrate.

All of this is written of abundantly everywhere in historical texts of which most of us are very, very, very familiar.
It is a true instruction, but it is only secret if you don't understand it. Otherwise, it is just more blah, blah!

I've just given you my step by step perspective of this brief sample. It is nothing special. I'm sorry my friend. But I am not ignorant of these words.

Respectfully,
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:

Yes there is one method but in the sense as you mentioned the words “hermetic philosophy”, but there are total 3 for preparation, 5 for putrefaction, and 3 for perfection of the work, which includes all the books of the philosophers, where includes all of their processes followed in different ways.

Chasm wrote:
He who questions well, learns well.

There is a difference b/w asking questions of some Stupid and Intelligent, I have convinced Schmeldvich, ask him what I teach him, on the way of asking Questions.

lol!
So now, since you can state empirically that there is only one method, HOW do we prove this?
Also, if this is a stupid question, kindly tell me how it is so.

You really are fascinated with Schmeldvich. Very Happy  This is good! I'm fascinated with his line of thinking as well. HOWEVER, my friend traveller, let us discuss Orthelius.
What don't you like about his critique?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 1:29 pm

I KNOW YOU did not understand LOL LOL

BUT I was expecting it so much

but if no please make we feel what have interesting to say the friend traveler of the instructions of the pakistan Shia alchemy tradition that I consider interesting

this quote was a small hint of a very large operative manuscript text on solvents philosophali inside the RC that develops operatively the work of lulle valentino weidenfeld kunkek plot etc etc
it was for those who know IT immediately recognize IT
and these material of the solvents secrets philosophici this it is a small paragraph of a rare unpublished manuscript  operative of the RC operating on the creation in the laboratory of the Wine Philosophical Spiritus and of the philosophical solvents

and now only that put that little paragraph to make you understand very well that we know the subject of how to do the SVP and how it is processed with TARTAR, the scum wine o by mother etc etc OLEOSUM ACIDUM ARIDUM etc .... and what made with it

as also well indications it on manuscript RC coelum phlosophicum

SO if you know it well ? would you have understood immediately what I meant?
if not no problem
but I advise you to read well what I wrote and well specified in all 6 points
and if you want to answer about it

to the question

know you read and studied the texts ??

THESAURO THESAURORUM, the THOELTIUS COELUM RESSERRATUS CHIMICUM, the EXTASI SECRET OF FEDRICO GUALDI, the MANUSCRIPT OF ALCHEMY SOLAR AND SM ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

??

YES ?
or NO ?

with all the annexes connected to 6 points that are necessary as a premise

LO SAPEVO non hai capito LOL LOL

MA tanto me lo aspettavo

questa citazione era sono un piccolo accenno di un testo manoscritto operativo molto ampio su solventi philosophali interno alla RC che sviluppa operativamente l'opera del lulle valentino weidenfeld kunkek plot etc etc
era per chi lo sa subito riconoscere se si conosce la materia de solventi segreti philosophici un piccolo paragrafo di un raro manoscritto inedito operativo dei RC operativo sulla creazione in laboratorio dello Spiritus di Wine Philosophical e dei solventi philosophici

ed ora solo cio mettere quel piccolo paragrafo per farti capire molto bene che conosciamo la materia di come fare lo SVP e come si elabora esso dal TARTARO da FECCIA DEL VINO o dalla madre etc etc con da oleosum acidum e aridum etc etc ... come fare esso

as also well indications it on manuscript RC coelum phlosophicum

se lo sai bene ? avresti capito subito cio che indicavo ?
se no no problem
ma ti consiglio di leggere bene cio che ho scritto e ben specificato in tutti i 6 punti
e se vuoi rispondere in merito

alla domanda

conosci hai letto e studiato i testi

THESAURO THESAURORUM, the THOELTIUS COELUM RESSERRATUS CHIMICUM, the EXTASI SECRET OF FEDRICO GUALDI ,the MANUSCRIPT OF ALCHEMY SOLAR AND SM ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

con tutti gli annessi e connessi de 6 punti che sono necessari come premessa

SI ?
o no ?

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Alexbr wrote:
I KNOW YOU did not understand LOL LOL

BUT I was expecting it so much

Ok, now, you have made an assertion. "I know you did not understand."
This is a good start; So, let's discuss where I am wrong AND why!
You will explain your reasoning? I'm very interested.  Very Happy

Alexbr wrote:
I am not stopping Traveller from discussing any Shia alchemy.
I have another friend ggkavarma who is well versed in alchemy from India. I listen and respectfully correspond with him always.

Alexbr wrote:
THESAURO THESAURORUM, the THOELTIUS COELUM RESSERRATUS CHIMICUM, the EXTASI SECRET OF FEDRICO GUALDI, the MANUSCRIPT OF ALCHEMY SOLAR AND SM ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

??

YES ?
or NO ?

What! No MAYBE?  Very Happy

Alexbr my fine alchemic friend. I have read and studied many texts. Thes Thaur looks familiar as also Gualdi. I haven't read them recently.
If you wish to discuss any...any specific section of any specific text, I am willing to discuss them openly with you. I only ask that you present the text in English. Furthermore, until you can prove that I am mistaken, please refrain from laughing out loud at me. I find it disrespectful! I'm addressing you cordially at all times am I not?

I didn't comment on your 6 points because they were not important.
I created my own 7 points in illustration of your sample. This is all!
I hope you didn't misunderstand me.

Respectfully
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 3:52 pm

OK well if you read gualdi and thesauro theaurorun that derives as also the toeltius from the secret extasi of the federico gualdi these are already a serious basis of discussion

but sorry unfortunately but many texts I have them only in Italian and French or German or latin etc

however as you will have seen reading those texts and degrees RC the subjects that the RCs taught their members are varied and multiple, just as there are many different ways to work them
and these various and varied subjects are present in all the various kingdoms of the meteoric mineral and metallic astral, and in the thesauro thesaurorum in the toeltius etc are well expressed many of these materials and the different methodologies on how to process them and extract from them elixir and stones
and if one recognizes what is a clear historical truth about the RCs it is already an excellent starting point that elixes the usual obtuse absolutism that many assert of the only matter that many raving about

NB AND WITH IGNORANTI ABSOLUTISTS OF SUCH NOT KNOWLEDGE OF THE REAL HISTORICAL REALITY OF THE RC OF THE USE OF VARIOUS AND MULTIPLE MATERIALS PRESENT IN THE VARIOUS KINGDOMS AND ELABORATED BY THE RC WITH VARIOUS AND DIVERSIFIED METHODOLOGIES AND WITH HISTORICAL IGNORANTS OF EVERYTHING THESE I NEVER INTEREST HAVE A CONFRONT AND NO DISCUSSION

INSTEAD on the 6 points I would say instead that are fundamental are the bases of the true history of the RC that all pretend to ignore so many chatter nonsense of their alleged choices

I am therefore very happy that you are therefore not one of ranting preachers on the unique subject as there are so many ignorant totalities of historical reality and truth and of the true practices of the RC texts and manuscripts degrees.

NB
and anyway SO IT IS VERY GOOD
if we take as a method among us not to polemize but to enrich ourselves reciprocally in the differences of our theoretical operative opinions, especially in relation to the experiences that are pointing us to the traveler traveller would be good and enriching for all
and in any case I want to support and give a great space to express themselves (also because it is not native English) to the friend traveler because what he tells us seems to derive from an alchemical tradition still lives in the Pakistani Shia and this is very important  Interesting

OK bene se hai letto gualdi e thesauro theaurorun che deriva come anche il toeltius dalle extasi segrete del federico gualdi questi sono gia una base seria di discussione

ma scusatemi purtroppo ma molti testi io li ho solo in italiano e francese o tedesco o latino etc

comunque come avrai visto leggendo quei testi e gradi RC le materie che i RC insegnavano ai loro membri sono varie e molteplici come pure altrettanto sono molteplici e diversi i modi per lavorarle
e queste varie e molteplici materie sono presenti in tutti i vari regni unano animale astrale meteorico minerale e metallico e nel thesauro thesaurorum nel toeltius etc sono ben espresse tante di queste materie e le diverse metodologie su come elaborarle e estrarne da esse elixir e pietre
e se si riconoscere cio che è una chiara verita storica sui RC è gia un ottimo punto di partenza che elide il solito assolutismo ottuso che molti asseriscono della unica materia di cui molti farneticano

NB E CON IGNORANTI ASSOLUTISTI DI TALE NON CONOSCENZA DELLA VERA REALTA STORICA DEI RC DEL'USO DI VARIE E MOLTEPLICI MATERIE PRESENTI NEI VARI REGNI ED ELABORATE DAI RC CON VARIE E DIVERSIFICATE METODOLOGIE E CON IGNORANTI STORICI DI TUTTO CIO A ME NEANCHE MI INTERESSA NE CONFRONTARMI NE RAGIONARCI

INVECE sui 6 punti direi invece che sono fondamentali preche sono le basi della vera storia dei RC  che tutti fanno finta di ignorare tanti ciarlano a vanvera delle loro presunte scelte

sono dunque molto contento che tu dunque non sia uno di predicatori farneticanti sulla materia unica come ce ne sono tanti totalmenti ignoranti delle realta e verita storiche e delle vere pratiche dei gradi testi e manoscritti RC

NB
e comunque COSI è MOLTO BUONO
se prendiamo come metodo tra di noi non di polemizzare ma di arricchirci scambievolmente nelle differenze delle nostre opinioni teorico operative specialmente nei confronti delle esperienze che ci sta indicando l'amico traveller sarebbe buono e arricchente per tutti
e comunque consislio di supportare e do lasciare un grande spazio di esprimersi (anche perche non è di madre lingua inglese) a l'amico traveller prche quello che lui ci dice pare derivi da una tradizione alchemica ancora vive in pakista la Shia e questo è molto importante e interessante
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 5:55 pm

Alexbr wrote:
but sorry unfortunately but many texts I have them only in Italian and French or German or latin etc

You Europeans! Very Happy  You live in such close proximity to one another that many of you speak many languages. I envy this cheers

Alexbr wrote:
however as you will have seen reading those texts and degrees RC the subjects that the RCs taught their members are varied and multiple, just as there are many different ways to work them
and these various and varied subjects are present in all the various kingdoms of the meteoric mineral and metallic astral, and in the thesauro thesaurorum in the toeltius etc are well expressed many of these materials and the different methodologies on how to process them and extract from them elixir and stones
and if one recognizes what is a clear historical truth about the RCs it is already an excellent starting point that elixes the usual obtuse absolutism that many assert of the only matter that many raving about

Ok, Alexbr,
We all have our opinions. I can agree that the texts you possess describe various subjects from the three kingdoms. It has often been stated that the philosophers stone allows one to penetrate all subjects under the moon. If we can agree to this, it is obvious that a whole world of exploration is opened to those who have gained entrance into that closed palace. Being able to spiritualize different matters and mixing them to explore and vary their effects is the endless work of the alchemist. BUT,
all of these varied works are contingent upon finding or confecting a solvent from which these matters may be spiritualized.

N.B.
This understanding or misunderstanding is where many are trapped because they don't correctly understand a priori.
Like you have said, many things are possible, but only once you've conquered the stone/solvent. So here you see my contention why it is more important to learn to read the scripts so that we can better and properly understand. Like this, things won't appear as blah, blah, blah.

These various methods clash with your concept of one matter because of misunderstanding the alchemical process of spiritualization.

Alexbr wrote:
NB AND WITH IGNORANTI ABSOLUTISTS OF SUCH NOT KNOWLEDGE OF THE REAL HISTORICAL REALITY OF THE RC OF THE USE OF VARIOUS AND MULTIPLE MATERIALS PRESENT IN THE VARIOUS KINGDOMS AND ELABORATED BY THE RC WITH VARIOUS AND DIVERSIFIED METHODOLOGIES AND WITH HISTORICAL IGNORANTS OF EVERYTHING THESE I NEVER INTEREST HAVE A CONFRONT AND NO DISCUSSION
As I've said above, the mistake is in ones understanding. The many various methods are works of an adept who has conquered the stone.
Historically, the ignorant have NOT observed this because they lack understanding.
Alexbr wrote:
I am therefore very happy that you are therefore not one of ranting preachers on the unique subject as there are so many ignorant totalities of historical reality and truth and of the true practices of the RC texts and manuscripts degrees.
I hope you still feel this way after this post  Very Happy . For me , ignorance is not knowing what "matter" is. I'm not a JDP who cannot fathom the reality that matter is composed of substance . His entire arguments are held up by this seemingly obtuse misunderstanding which is insulting to anyone with a modicum of understanding.
This makes his rantings blah, blah,blah...imho!

Alexbr wrote:

and anyway if we take as a method among us not to polemize but to enrich ourselves reciprocally in the differences of our theoretical operative opinions, especially in relation to the experiences that are pointing us to the traveler traveller would be good and enriching for all
and in any case I want to support and give a great space to express themselves (also because it is not native English) to the friend traveler because what he tells us seems to derive from an alchemical tradition still lives in the Pakistani Shia and this is very important  Interesting
Again, I have no problem with Traveller. I want to learn from him so that I can understand what information he possesses of value.
But note this, ALL of which I express to you will not be a matter of theoretical operative opinions. What I see fit to contribute is born out of hands on experimentation.  Very Happy

My regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 5:22 am

Chasm wrote:
So now, since you can state empirically that there is only one method, HOW do we prove this?

I was said that in the sense of Hermetic Philosophy there is always a One way for confecting the Philosophers Stone, in which perspective our main work always goes for the marriage of the Sun and Moon, then either we do it by following the guided work of one Alchemist or do the same thing by using the given methods of other Alchemists, but in the sense of Hermetic philosophy the meanings of all of these methods were always be the same, i.e. conjunction of the Sun and the Moon.

“Some few months ago my mother was telling me a story after reading it from an old book, that there is a very strange bird found in Egypt, It is named as Phoenix, his life is very long than any person can imagine, but when the Sun rise in the east and its rays touches his body, then it brings a message for his death, at first his feathers becomes an ash, and his whole body starts to decompose, but after becoming near to the end, the bird rises again from the Earth, more beautifully than it was before”.

After hearing the story I was quiet myself, and starts smiling on the words which my mother told me.

So this is in the form of an Allegory, where is mentioned the whole process of making the Stone, whose perspective is again the same, which is mentioned in all the books of the Philosophers, where either we choose one way or the other.

And if you are asking me in a literal sense not philosophical, then my answer is again the same that there will always be One way to confect the Stone, which the Mary Prophetessa and other philosophers was followed (the work of few days), and all other methods of all the philosophers were only the deviation, in finding and achieving this One single way of the Philosophers.

Hope I answer the question. And clear the confusion behind the words which now may lead to a better understanding, but it will not become as clear until you will not able to practice the same work, and able to see the same things which all the philosophers have mentioned in their books, after successfully matching your work with their writings, step by step, word by word and without leaving any single line, and when you will be able to do this successfully, then it means the way to confect the Stone in only a few days is also not far away from you.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:14 am

Chasm wrote:
You really are fascinated with Schmeldvich.

Yes I am fascinated from all of them who try to fool themselves as well as to others.

Anyways what is the BOA forums, I have read about this on some other place, especially again from the Schmeldvich.

http://alchemyprocesses.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=224

Chasm wrote:
I have another friend ggkavarma who is well versed in alchemy from India. I listen and respectfully correspond with him always.

I better know about him, he also belongs to the same class, no need to mention his name.

Alexbr wrote:
Please make we feel what have interesting to say the friend traveler of the instructions of the pakistan Shia alchemy tradition that I consider interesting.

Alex please stop using the word Shia, I was said that it is a sect in our religion of Islam, they haven’t owned this Art, and I was only saw a method written about the Philosophers Vitriol in one of their secret religious book.

Actually the problem is that a common Shia looks somewhere different from the word of Religion, in the way of Spirituality they go too far, and embrace on other side, they always prefer a black color, like in their flag, or in their cloths, and because of them I understood a very great thing in nature, which is again either good or bad, I was confused at the start that what the black color actually represents, then I realized that it is such a state where is nothing originates or started yet, means it represents no bad or either a good sign, but it is a neutral thing.

Then later I started to understand that the black color represents the sign of good, which is connected to God, but it looks dark only through our eyes, because of the engendered impurity in our soul as well as in the Matter. So the light belongs more to the human and less to the God.

This is a great mystery which I able to understand and may be the last thing I was hard to understood ever in my whole search.

When the Abraham and his Son Isaac, made the “KhanaKaba” the house of God, then they used a White cloth, but later our Mohammad (S.A.W) changed it to a Black color which is more Godly serene, and divine.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:07 am

well as my friend traveler asked me, I changed the post and removed shia

but the concept does not change

the concept is that here all together we must collaborate as brothers in art all together and without unnecessary polemics
between educated and serious people who work seriously and deeply in alchemy and that is with diversity and with our different experiences and we all have to file our mutual asperities and make sure that in a serious mutual exchange between friends our mutual differences in knowledge they enrich each other and create a serious and profound exchange, enriching everyone by starting out
we are analyzing the various themes that here are varied and different:

the SOLVENTS PHIL SECRETS what are and as made it

the SVP SPIRITUS VINE PHILOSPHICAL MADE BY BY TARTAR wine dregs ETC as say hemont the gosset (see his text revelations cabalistche) the manuscript the precious daisy (reziosa marcheria )the thesauro the toeltius coelumreserratum chimicum the manuscript rc coelum phlosophicumlullo etc etc etc

RED MANNA

the commentaries of
Orthelius on of MARIA PROFETESSA,
etc etc

so avoiding please
useless polemics between us that do not lead to anything and stop only the research and the comparison
therefore we continue our deep and really interesting comparison and research on the various topics mentioned before

so as my friend traveler asked me, I corrected
Alexbr wrote:

Alexbr ha scritto:
Please make we feel what have interesting to say the friend traveler of the instructions of the pakistan alchemy tradition etc that in pakistan it is still alive and that I consider interesting

bene come mi ha chiesto l'amico traveller ho  ho cambiato il post e tolto shia

ma il concetto non cambia

il concetto è che qui tutti assieme dobbiamo collaborare come dei fratelli in arte tutti e tutti assieme senza inutili polemiche
tra persone colte serie e che lavorano seriamente e profondamente in alchimia e cio seppure con diversita e con le nostre diverse esperienze e tutti noi dobbiamo limare le nostre reciproche asperita e fare in modo che in un confronto serio reciproco tra amici le nostre reciproche diversita nella conoscenza ci arricchiscano reciprocamente e cono un serio e profondo confronto arricchiscano tutti partendo
dai vari temi che qui da vari e diversi spetti profondamente stiamo analizzando :

i SOLVENTI PHIL SEGRETI cosa sono e come fare essi

lo SVP SPIRITUS VINE PHILOSPHICAL MADE IT BY by TARTAR feccia del vino ETC as say hemont gosset (vedi suo testo rivelazioni cabalistche ) il manoscritto la margherita preziosa il toeltius il thesauro ,il manuscript rc coelum phlosophicum, il lullo etc etc

MANNA ROSSA

the commentari of
Orthelius on di MARIA PROFETESSA,
etc etc

dunque evitando please
inutili polemiche tra noi che non portano a nulla e fermano solo la ricerca e il confronto dunque continuiamo li nostro profondo e veramente interessante confronto e ricerca sui vari temi suddeti citati prima

dunque come mi ha chiesto l'amico traveller ho corretto
Alexbr ha scritto:
Please make we feel what have interesting to say the friend traveler of the instructions of the pakistan alchemy tradition etc that in pakistan it is still alive and that I consider interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay    Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: