The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

  Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Traveller wrote:
And if you are asking me in a literal sense not philosophical, then my answer is again the same that there will always be One way to confect the Stone, which the Mary Prophetessa and other philosophers was followed (the work of few days), and all other methods of all the philosophers were only the deviation, in finding and achieving this One single way of the Philosophers
Thank you very much for answering my question! Of course the only proof is in confecting the stone in the way of the philosophers.
I hope that all readers will see this and believe it.

My only contention remains in the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:31 pm

Traveller wrote:
Actually the problem is that a common Shia looks somewhere different from the word of Religion, in the way of Spirituality they go too far, and embrace on other side, they always prefer a black color, like in their flag, or in their cloths, and because of them I understood a very great thing in nature, which is again either good or bad, I was confused at the start that what the black color actually represents, then I realized that it is such a state where is nothing originates or started yet, means it represents no bad or either a good sign, but it is a neutral thing.

Then later I started to understand that the black color represents the sign of good, which is connected to God, but it looks dark only through our eyes, because of the engendered impurity in our soul as well as in the Matter. So the light belongs more to the human and less to the God.

This is a great mystery which I able to understand and may be the last thing I was hard to understood ever in my whole search.

When the Abraham and his Son Isaac, made the “KhanaKaba” the house of God, then they used a White cloth, but later our Mohammad (S.A.W) changed it to a Black color which is more Godly serene, and divine.
Now I will call you a brother in art in all sincerity, cheers

What took you so long to realize this truth? It doesn't matter, what is of concern is that you know and have shown that the veil is lifted from this obscurity.
Thank you for having the courage to state this here Traveller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Alexbr wrote:
the concept is that here all together we must collaborate as brothers in art all together and without unnecessary polemics
between educated and serious people who work seriously and deeply in alchemy and that is with diversity and with our different experiences and we all have to file our mutual asperities and make sure that in a serious mutual exchange between friends our mutual differences in knowledge they enrich each other and create a serious and profound exchange, enriching everyone by starting out
we are analyzing the various themes that here are varied and different:

Alexbr my brother, I understand you and appreciate your efforts. We are all special who seriously look into this field to learn the mysteries.

Some of us, however, are dogs. You can say swines! I can tell you right now that no Son of Art will give away the secret of the ages. Not Traveller, not me, not anyone!
What will happen is that we will in our own way aide our serious brothers by assisting them to understand the words of the alchemists.

This way, as your knowledge increases, you, with the blessing of God, will have your eyes opened and come to know the one path for yourself.

There is nothing wrong with an open discussion. We can speak of our experiences etc, without polemics, but open revelation of what has been held sacred is not something we should put on the table.

Much can still be learned. I have learned my works through inspiration.
I had no teacher! Yet by reading the archives, I've come to understand the principles just as Traveller has come to understand the goodness of the colour black, which in a world that only sees the vile and negative, is not a small achievement.
So let us together, move forward with a respect for each other and our art, in the spirit of our brothers before us.

With all sincerity,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:18 am

the important that there is harmony respect and not unnecessary polemics

then obviously I disagree with the big one in particular about not to speak clearly and especially on this Nik forum

and therefore I too seen this as a consequence I will also be open on the basis of how others will do it

what I say specific immediately is nothing personal and is not disrespectful to the interlocutors but what must be said in the face of historical and ahistorical conceptions of ignorance as well as obtuse and opsolete on alchemy must be said and said clearly

WE START ABOUT THE ALCHEMY TO CLARIFY THAT HERE NO ONE HAS STONE (until proven otherwise very well proven?)AND THAT AS YOU EVENT AND HERE SOME SERIOUSLY VERY SERIOUSLY WE ARE TRYING
AND PERHAPS, IF WE PERFECT OPENLY THE EXPERIENCES WOULD WE ARRIVE TO SOMETHING BUT THE EXTUSITY OF NOT TO DO THEM ALWAYS PREVENT THE RESULT, THEREFORE EXPIRES IN THE PAST ONLY IN THE FORUM OF THE GOOD NIK THAT UNFORTUNATELY HOMOLOGIES TO THE SQUALLOR OF THE SAY AND I DO NOT TELL THAT DAMAGE THEM OTHER FORUM

(here when there was the dear and good Nik this would not have been allowed and those who reasoned so Nik would have immediately hunted them (nothing personal these were the right golden rules of this precious forum) and imho Nik did well to expel who did not share all the trials openly and was totally right because this forum was an oasis of openness and true confrontation pity that the rules of Nik here unfortunately now languish)
and so I totally disagree on the non-opening alchemy especially here on this forum of Nik and my total dissent I express it for 3 reasons

1) the first is historical and here we go again with the usual historical ignorance
as I said and here I repeat and I repeat the RC wanted the disclosure and made the disclosure of their operational works by printing them themselves and they disclosed
why did the RCs want and why did they do this?
so this RC and the Asian brothers of the RC say it clear in their publication in 20 volumes the Signaster and in their prefaces (just read them) because they wanted us posterity using their works just read with an open mind and not blunt the prefaces to their texts secrets that they themselves decided that they should be divulged (SEE AND read ES as ALREADY THE PREFACE OF THE RC TEXT by fr Damerion the secret of the poor astral
and the RCs disclosed their most secret texts

THESAURO THESAURORUM, the THOELTIUS COELUM RESSERRATUS CHIMICUM, the EXTASI SECRET OF FEDRICO GUALDI, the MANUSCRIPT OF ALCHEMI SOLAR AND SM ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

because we posterity studying and experimenting their secret texts that they have divulged
comeSsimo to unveil the arcana and nb these instructions left by them in their texts and manuscripts is very little because they work just read them to realize they are really complete or almost and undoubtedly of these instructions an essential key is to open the various and multiple subjects indicated in the 3 kingdoms with a secret philosophico solvent that must be composed in different ways tartar lees of wine oleosum acidum arid and this is done with diversified methods so I consider a total disregard their will to maintain and make the usual menata of the I say and I do not say much in vogue in many other forums a do from which I disagree

2) we think

as the RCs believed and affirmed in their writings and prefaces that alchemy and alchemical secrets should be divulged because they were activated must be the salvation boat of humanity in the dark and obscure times of our last times, there is certainly plenty of it and now we are facing a total human catastrophe announced by the prevailing slavery of the NWO and their real puppeteers and their bloodthirsty guard dogs
so I think as they believed the RC and here in this specific forum the good Nik that alchemy open to everyone as he wanted to do is and will be the vehicle of salvation of the human race and that will allow the human race a real evolutionary leap
and to the dull ones who tell me but alchemy must not fall into negative hands I answer him laughing in his face LOL LOL DEAR FRIENDS WAKE UP the alchemy the NWO has it already and already uses it
and super-negative forces such as the Nazi SS thanks to the alchemist founder of the S.A. Nazi brown shirts Swaller de Lubicz (there are ample texts of dear friends who have access (as we have had) to his confidential materials amply demonstrate this) and the nazi thanks to the Swaller de Lubicz and his "veglianti" etc etc working on alchemical elixirs stone and anything else so WAKE up the dark and evil nazi and the  CURRENT fsdafpsduf the NWO alchemy know it and use it for some time against all mankind and or to get them so do not openly confronting trying together to combine the efforts does not more or less the play of power that oppresses and enslaves us

but these are not our problems but problems of who in alchemy has a dull and opaque vision of the painful I say and I do not say thing that absorbs All the forums and many dull heads of alchemistima

BUT fortunately not all think so obtusely and in such an opaque way and in Europe a consortium alchemists and scientists with an open mind (and we are as an agape group an integral part) A TRANSNATIONAL SODALISM that follows the principles and the legacy of the RC values, ie ALCHEMY AT DISPOSITION AND SALVATION HEALTH PRO PROJECT POPULI very soon contextualizes in the SCIENTIFIC FORM and publishes ALCHEMY AND ALCHEMICAL SECRETS with free and scientific publications and how to condense in a tangible and physical form the prana the od the SM ETC for care purposes alchemical medicines etc etc


and so thanks to this transnational consortium (which we also proposed to Nik but he was in a bad time) will sweep away the dullness that still amalgamates the alchemy and that does not make the real will of the RC and the real because the RC decided pro salutis populi to disclose their arcana to humanity for its salvation of light s of our fathers who will help us in the darkest age of the antecedent dajal NWO the era of leviathan (name of a huge gas field hard and violently contended in the middle east for which very soon unfortunately will deflagate) and the final Armaghedon or these looming years

3) reason that should be further reiterated and reaffirmed because this was Nik's forum and here when there was the dear and good Nik (who undoubtedly had lights and shadows but for its values ​​of open alchemical disclosure to humanity through alchemy help and make humanity free the light only for these enormous values ​​certainly above the existing shadow and therefore for me Nik was a great and a soul of light and that was for us (in the middle of the hips his undoubted shadows that there were) for his huge altruistic attempt that we always shared) to give alchemy to everyone also through this forum that was an oasis in the midst of painful squalor of many other forums at the chemici) this would not have been allowed and those who reasoned so Nik would have immediately hunted them (nothing personal these were the right golden rules of this precious forum) and imho Nik did well to expel those who did not share all processes openly and had totally right because this forum was an oasis of openness and true confrontation pity that the rules of Nik here unfortunately now really languish here too unfortunately therefore from these 3 reasons just clearly expressed and seen the closures the will not to speak clearly on processes and alchemical keys we will also decide in what form swinging from time to time according to how the other participants in the forum will act and how to open ourselves in the comparison so much that we must always do with the consortium of alchemists and transnational scientists, however we will always carry it forward and soon if they will see scientific publications etc as already said on the corporization to scientific analysis of laboratories on to produce and concentrate prana for medicines and so on so what remains is that you wait for this and this will change a lot in the knowledge and knowledge therefore with all my biggest disagreements in the closure that we have unfortunately found also in this oasis that is becoming in not speaking clear and the painful I say and I do not say poor Nik as unfortunately his forum is ending and his principles of total and open alchemical sharing (which rightly imposed with just expulsions and so on) and this disease that here has crept up without anyone just rightly eradicating as the dear Nik would have done dullness of the non open alchemical sharing that is also permeating this forum is a real shame and a real loss because this forum for these values ​​of total alchemical sharing (set with right expulsions and so on) was a true oasis that unfortunately now risks disappearing swallowed up in squalor and on pain of the saying and I do not say that it prevails in the multitude of alchemical environments sin but because there is very little sharing that seems to be foreshadowed now happens or at least now there will come

BUT at least the important that for that very little exchange that there will be at least that little there is during the various discussions harmony respect and not unnecessary polemics

nothing personal but what must be said must be said

regard


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

l'importante che ci sia armonia rispetto e non polemiche inutili

poi ovviamente dissento alla grande in particolare sul non parlare chiaro e specialmente su questo forum di Nik

e dunque anche io visto ciò di conseguenza io pure saròò aperto in base  come lo faranno gli altri

quello che diro specifico subito non è nulla di personale e non è di non rispetto agli interlocutori ma quello che deve essere detto di fronte a concezioni di ignoraza  storica e astoriche nonche ottuse e opsolete sull'alchimia va detto e detto chiaro

PARTIAMO A RIGUARDO L'ALCHIMIA A CHIARIRE CHE QUI NESSUNO HA LA PIETRA (fino a prova contraria molto ben dimostrata)E CHE A QUANTO SI EVINCE E QUI ALCUNI SERIAMENTE MOLTO SERIAMENTE CI STIANO PROVANDO
E FORSE SE UNISSIMO APERTAMENTE LE ESPERIENZE FORSE ARRIVEREMMO A QUALCOSA MA L'OTTUSITA DI NON FARE CIO IMPEDIRA COME SEMPRE IL RISULTATO DUNQUE SCADIAMO NELLA SOLITA PENA ANCHE QUI NEL FORUM DEL BUON NIK CHE PURTROPPO SI OMOLOGHERA ALLO SQUALLUME DEL DICO E NON DICO CHE AMMORBA GLI ALTRI FORUM

(qui quando c'era il caro e buon Nik ciò non sarebbe stato permesso e chi ragionava cosi Nik li avrebbe subito tutti cacciati (niente di personale queste erano le giuste regole d'oro di questo prezioso forum) e imho Nik faceva bene a espellere chi non condivideva tutti i processi apertamente e aveva totalmente ragione perche questo forum era una oasi di apertura e vero confronto peccato che le regole di Nik qui purtroppo ora languono )
e dunque io dissento totalmente sulla non apertura alchemica specialmente qui su questo forum di Nik e il mio dissenso totale lo esprimo per ben 3 motivi

1) il primo è storico e qui ci risiamo con la solita ignoranza storica
come già dissi e qui ripeto e ribadisco i RC vollero la divulgazione e fecero la divulgazione delle loro opere operative stampandole loro stessi e loro stessi le divulgarono
perche I RC volevano e perche fecero questo ?
dunque questo i RC e i fratelli asiatici della RC lo dicono chiaro nelle loro pubblicazione in 20 volumi il Signaster e nelle loro prefazioni (basta leggerle) perche volevano che noi posteri usando le loro opere basta leggere con mente aperta e non ottusa le prefazioni ai loro testi segreti che loro stessi decisero che venissero divulgati (VEDASI e leggasi ES COME GIA DISSI LA PREFAZIONE DEL TESTO RC di fr Damerion il segreto della povere astrale
e i RC divulgarono i loro testi piu segreti

THESAURO THESAURORUM, the THOELTIUS COELUM RESSERRATUS CHIMICUM, the EXTASI SECRET OF FEDRICO GUALDI ,the MANUSCRIPT OF ALCHEMI SOLAR AND SM ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

perche noi posteri studiando e sperimentando i loro testo segreti da loro divulgati
arrivaSsimo a disvelare gli arcani e nb queste istruzioni da loro lasciate nei loro testi e manoscritti manca molto poco perche funzionino esse basta leggerle per rendersene conto sono veramente complete o quasi   e indubbiamente di queste istruzioni una chiave essenziale è l'aprire le varie e molteplici materie indicate nei 3 regni con un solvente segreto philosophico che va composto in diversificati modi tartaro fecce di vino oleosum acidum arido e ciò si fa con diversificati con metodi dunque ritengo un totale disattendere il loro volere il mantenere e fare la solita menata del dico e non dico tanto in voga in molti altri forum un fare da cui io mi dissocio

2 ) ritengo

come ritenevano e affermavano i RC nei loro scritti e prefazioni che l'alchimia e i segreti alchemici dovessero essere divulgati perche attivati dovevano essere la barca di salvezza dell'umanità nei tempi oscuri e di oscurità di questi nostri ultimi tempi certo ce ne è in abbondanza e ormai siamo di fronte a una totale catastrofe umana annunciata dalla schiavitù imperante del NWO e dei loro veri burattinai e dei loro cani da guardia sanguinari
dunque ritengo come ritenevano i RC e qui in questo specifico forum il buon Nik che l'alchimia aperta a tutti come voleva fare lui è e sara il veicolo di salvezza della razza umana e che permetterà alla razza umana un vero salto evolutivo
e agli ottusi che mi dicono ma l'alchimia non deve cadere in mani negative gli rispondo ridendogli in faccia LOL LOL CARI AMICI SVEGLIATEVI l'alchimia il NWO la ha già e già la usa
e le forze super negative esempio le SS naziste grazie all'alchimista fondatore delle S.A. camice brune naziste Swaller de Lubicz (ci sono ampi testi di cari amici che avendo accesso( come anche abbiamo avuto noi )a materiali suoi riservati dimostrano ampiamente ciò ) e i nazi grazie al Swaller de Lubicz e i suoi "veglianti" etc etc lavoravano su elixir alchemici pietra e quant'altro dunque SVEGLIAMOCI l'oscuro e il male nazi e L'ODIERNO NWO l'alchimia la conoscono e la usano da tempo contro tutta l'umanità e o per ottenerne glie dunque non confrontasi apertamente cercando assieme di unire gli sforzi fa non più ne meno il gioco del potere che ci opprime e schiavizza

ma questi sono problemi non nostri ma problemi di chi in alchimia ha una visione ottusa e opsoleta del penoso dico e non dico cosa che ammorba tutti i vari forum e molte teste ottuse di alchimisti

ma per fortuna non tutti la pensano cosi ottusamente e in modo cosi opsoleto e in europa un consorzio ci alchimisti e scienziati con mente aperta (e noi ne siamo come gruppo agape prometeo parte integrante )UN SODALIZIO TRANSNAZIONALE  che segue i principi e il lascito dei valori RC ossia ALCHIMIA A DISPOSIZIONE E FARO DI SALVEZZA PRO SALUTE POPULI molto presto contestualizzera IN FORMA SCIENTIFICA e pubblica L'ALCHIMIA E I SEGRETI ALCHEMICI con pubblicazioni gratuite e scientifiche es come condensare in forma tangibile e fisica il prana l'od lo SM ETC per scopi di cura medicine alchemiche etc etc e cosi grazie a questo consorzio transnazionale (che proponemmo anche a Nik ma lui stava in un periodo ormai brutto ) si spazzerà via l'ottusità che tutt'ora ammorba l'alchimia e che non fa compiere la vera volontà dei RC e il vero perche i RC decisero pro salutis populi di divulgare i loro arcani all'umanità per la sua salvezza di luce siderale dei nostri padri che ci aiuterà nella eta più oscura del dajal anticristo NWO l'epoca di leviatan (nome di un enorme giacimento di gas duramente e violentemente conteso in medio oriente per il quale molto presto purtroppo deflagherà)e dell'Armaghedon finale ossia questi anni incombenti

3) motivo che va ulteriormente ribadito e riaffermato perche questo era il forum di Nik e qui quando c'era il caro e buon Nik (che ebbe indubbiamente luci e ombre ma per i suoi valori di aperta divulgazione alchemica all'umanità per tramite l'alchimia aiutare e rendere liberare l'umanità la luce solo per questi enormi valori di certo supra le seppur le esistenti ombra e dunque per me noi Nik era un grande e una anima di luce e ciò lo era per noi (in mezzo alle anche sue indubbie ombre che ci furono) per il suo enorme tentativo altruistico che noi sempre condividemmo ) di donare l'alchimia a tutti anche tramite questo forum che era una oasi in mezzo a penoso squallore di tanti altri forum alchemici )ciò non sarebbe stato permesso e chi ragionava cosi Nik li avrebbe subito tutti cacciati (niente di personale queste erano le giuste regole d'oro di questo prezioso forum) e imho Nik faceva bene a espellere chi non condivideva tutti i processi apertamente e aveva totalmente ragione perche questo forum era una oasi di apertura e vero confronto peccato che le regole di Nik qui purtroppo ora veramente languono anche qui purtroppo dunque da questi 3 motivi appena chiaramente espressi e visto le chiusure la volontà di non parlare chiaro su processi e chiavi alchemiche anche noi decideremo in che forma altalenante di volta in volta in base a come agiranno gli altri partecipanti al forum se e come aprirci nel confronto tanto coi che deve essere fatto noi comunque col consorzio di alchimisti e scienziati transnazionale comunque lo porteremo sempre avanti e presto se ne vedranno pubblicazioni scientifiche etc come già detto su corporificazione a analisi scientifiche di laboratori su produrre e concentrare il prana per medicine e quant'altro dunque non resta che che aspettate ciò e questo cambierà molto nelle conosceze e nella conoscenza dunque con tutto il mio più grande dissensi nella chiusura che noi abbiamo riscontrato purtroppo anche in questa oasi che si sta ammorbando nel non parlare chiaro e del penoso dico e non dico povero Nik come purtroppo sta finendo il suo forum e i suoi principi di totale e aperta condivisione alchemica ( che giustamente imponeva con giuste espulsioni e quant'altro ) e questo morbo che anche qui si è insinuato senza che nessuno lo giustamente estirpasse come avrebbe fatto il caro Nik morbo di ottusità delle non condivisione aperta alchemica che sta ammorbando anche questo forum è questo è un vero peccato e una vera perdita perche questo forum per questi valori di totale condivisione alchemica (imposti con giuste espulsioni e quant'altro) era una vera oasi che purtroppo ora rischia di sparire inghiottita nello squallore e nella pena del dico e non dico che impera nella moltitudine degli ambienti alchemici peccato ma per li molto poco di condivisione che pare ci si prefiguri ora avvenga o avverrà ormai qui

almeno l'importante che per quel molto di scambio poco che ci sara almeno che quel poco ci sia durante le varie discussioni armonia rispetto e non polemiche inutili

niente di personale ma quello che va detto va detto

regard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:55 pm

Alexbr wrote:
WE START ABOUT THE ALCHEMY TO CLARIFY THAT HERE NO ONE HAS STONE (until proven otherwise very well proven?)AND THAT AS YOU EVENT AND HERE SOME SERIOUSLY VERY SERIOUSLY WE ARE TRYING
AND PERHAPS, IF WE PERFECT OPENLY THE EXPERIENCES WOULD WE ARRIVE TO SOMETHING BUT THE EXTUSITY OF NOT TO DO THEM ALWAYS PREVENT THE RESULT, THEREFORE EXPIRES IN THE PAST ONLY IN THE FORUM OF THE GOOD NIK THAT UNFORTUNATELY HOMOLOGIES TO THE SQUALLOR OF THE SAY AND I DO NOT TELL THAT DAMAGE THEM OTHER FORUM
My friend,
We can assume what we like and this is a good thing. So let's assume that no one has it. There are forums running that are venues for discussion and they are not damaged by the revelations of those still in search of the stone. But let's be realistic, the majority of forum members do not participate. Those who are truly serious only tend to weigh in when they notice a coherent voice speaking on the art. Some of us are a bit over zealous in this scenario.
Alexbr wrote:

(here when there was the dear and good Nik this would not have been allowed and those who reasoned so Nik would have immediately hunted them (nothing personal these were the right golden rules of this precious forum) and imho Nik did well to expel who did not share all the trials openly and was totally right because this forum was an oasis of openness and true confrontation pity that the rules of Nik here unfortunately now languish)
and so I totally disagree on the non-opening alchemy especially here on this forum of Nik and my total dissent I express it for 3 reasons

I did not know Nik and never had conversations with him. It's a shame what happened and sadly, he's not the only person of our community that has been lost.
The hermetic tradition has historically been one of solace. I believe there are sound reasons for this.
Nik had a vision. It lives on in this forum. Yet we cannot deny that there are some flaws in his plan. The first and imho most important thing that set Nik as a seeker apart from tradition, is his willingness to divulge openly what is traditionally considered to be sacred; a view that flies in the face of ALL of those who have come before us.

1.)
Alexbr wrote:
the first is historical and here we go again with the usual historical ignorance
as I said and here I repeat and I repeat the RC wanted the disclosure and made the disclosure of their operational works by printing them themselves and they disclosed
why did the RCs want and why did they do this?
No, you possess historic texts and NONE disclose anything openly.
The RC brotherhood veiled the works just like every other adept so that only the true Sons of Art would be able to retrieve and comprehend them in posterity. This is exactly what they ALL did. It is no secret. This is a fact that we all are aware of lest we truly be ignorant. And yes, this is clearly written in the preface of many texts.

2.)
Alexbr wrote:

we think, as the RCs believed and affirmed in their writings and prefaces that alchemy and alchemical secrets should be divulged because they were activated must be the salvation boat of humanity in the dark and obscure times of our last times, there is certainly plenty of it and now we are facing a total human catastrophe announced by the prevailing slavery of the NWO and their real puppeteers and their bloodthirsty guard dogs

I am not in disagreement with you, only in the sense that you believe that the masses should have it. In old times, the alchemists have always come to the aide of humanity. They stand as the vanguard and prevent us from destroying ourselves. This is my belief.
I don't believe they meant the stone for all. Would you give a grenade to a child?
This is no laughing matter but the reality. With real power comes real responsibility.
We live in different times, but the world hasn't changed that much. Humanity is still largely backwards.

3.)
Alexbr wrote:
reason that should be further reiterated and reaffirmed because this was Nik's forum and here when there was the dear and good Nik (who undoubtedly had lights and shadows but for its values ​​of open alchemical disclosure to humanity through alchemy help and make humanity free the light only for these enormous values ​​certainly above the existing shadow and therefore for me Nik was a great and a soul of light and that was for us (in the middle of the hips his undoubted shadows that there were) for his huge altruistic attempt that we always shared) to give alchemy to everyone also through this forum that was an oasis in the midst of painful squalor of many other forums at the chemici) this would not have been allowed and those who reasoned so Nik would have immediately hunted them (nothing personal these were the right golden rules of this precious forum) and imho Nik did well to expel those who did not share all processes openly and had totally right because this forum was an oasis of openness and true confrontation pity that the rules of Nik here unfortunately now really languish here too unfortunately therefore from these 3 reasons just clearly expressed and seen the closures the will not to speak clearly on processes and alchemical keys we will also decide in what form swinging from time to time according to how the other participants in the forum will act and how to open ourselves in the comparison so much that we must always do with the consortium of alchemists and transnational scientists, however we will always carry it forward...
Again, Alex my friend, I understand your intention. I simply do not agree with you in entirety. There was and is a reason that all of our religious texts are obscure, why all of the RC and in fact ALL of the alchemic literature is obscure.
Not all people want to be taught how to fish. Some are very happy to get the head or tail from someone else so long as it soothes the pain of hunger in their stomachs.
We are who we are, and some of us are altruistic and are our brothers keeper. Others are self serving greedy anarchists. Neither of which are good nor bad but each serving a purpose to perpetuate the workings of nature according to the plans of the Creator.

The aim of the RC brotherhood was that the pious would inherit their works which is the same gift and promise left to each and everyone of us in our religious texts,
that we may be charitable, merciful, and philanthropic.

Nik meant well, but his method was not in line with that of sages and is evidenced by his willingness to divulge, had he possessed it, that sword of fire so protected by the adepts and sought after by tyrants and conquerors.
He was not being responsible I'm sad to say.

But aside from all of this, we can engage in great discussion as we are doing now without polemics yes? So, no more laughing in my face...please! It's impolite.

N.B.  What occurs on some of these forums is nothing more than a coction. We are the salt of the earth. Some of us are fixed some of us are volatile. In our interactions, coction, the wheat is separated from the chaff. This is all. It's not a bad thing, it's nature. Over time, the volatile assists the fixed members to climb Jacobs ladder, to ascend the octaves, to shed the impurities of thought, and become pure, black and fertile, ready to shed the dark robes and enter the halls of light.
So you see, there is no need to worry. Everything is the will of the Creator working in His way which many of us hear of but very few see!

Respectfully always,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:38 pm

[quote="chasm369"]
Quote :
No, you possess historic texts and NONE disclose anything openly.
The RC brotherhood veiled the works just like every other adept so that only the true Sons of Art would be able to retrieve and comprehend them in posterity. This is exactly what they ALL did. It is no secret. This is a fact that we all are aware of lest we truly be ignorant. And yes, this is clearly written in the preface of many texts.  

nb nothing personal what now i/we Agape Prometeo say here it is just a choice of policy that we hope will be applied here but nothing personal

but what must be said must be said

I see unfortunately that from the answer you give
It is clear that you have not read the texts I mentioned that the RCs wanted to be published and divulged
because if you knew and studied the texts I mentioned you would not say that

THESAURO THESAURORUM, the THOELTIUS COELUM RESSERRATUS CHIMICUM, the EXTASI SECRET OF FEDRICO GUALDI, the MANUSCRIPT OF ALCHEMY SOLAR AND SM ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

so seen the total ignorance that you show on those texts nothing personal but with the ignorant that even have historical bases and that ignore the true history of the RC do not compare and there is nothing to discuss and then first study and then you speaks

BUT PROOF WHO DOES NOT SHARE OPENLY THE ALCHEMY INSTEAD OF RIGHT EXPULSIONS AS IT WAS NIK END THAT INSTEAD HERE HAVE UNFORTUNATELY SPACE FOR POST

however, my / OUR AGAPE PROMETEO regret is that there is no more Nik if he was still there would have hunted and expelled so many people who did not openly share the alchemy
people who unfortunately express themselves here with ideas to me (and to Nik if there was very little welcome) ideas softened on the open sharing of alchemy (obviously nothing personal) but if there were many Nik who do not share or who are against the open and explicit sharing from this forum would rightly have been immediately expelled

But unfortunately now also here now IDEAS MALSANE ON THE SECRET AND NOT OPEN AND EXPLICIT ALCHEMICAL SHARING now unfortunately also here they amble and have space, and this happens unfortunately because the golden rules of total open and explicit alchemical sharing that brought Nik are here now constantly disregarded and what is now becoming this forum as the squalor prevailing in other forums

[/color]
[quote="chasm369"]
Quote :
They stand as the vanguard and prevent us from destroying ourselves. This is my belief.
I don't believe they meant the stone for all. Would you give a grenade to a child?
This is no laughing matter but the reality. With real power comes real responsibility.
We live in different times, but the world hasn't changed that much. Humanity is still largely backwards.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

THE LAST MENATE AND VERY PENOSE EXCUSES AND BALLS

BUT AS I HAVE SAID THE NWO that is the current evil and new incarnation of Nazism on a world scale that enslaves and exterminates us by making zombies consumers slaves absolutely sacrificable on the altars of their true puppeteers the various vertices of evil and so-called antichrist of the NWO the stone have it and they use it by acquiring from it all the power that from it I can extract it so the evil has the stone and for them NWO and their true puppeteers is absolutely not a secret

and therefore "dear" obtuse alchemists hypocrites degrees is only to the slave people who are denied knowledge the awakening and the evolution that sucks

but anyway to the dull and ignorant pseudo alchemists who want to keep the knowledge between 4 elits of fsdafpsduf and who are only petty selfish and unable to observe reality and continue on the example shown to us by the RC
 that as dull and ignorant they say as a painful excuse that the alchemy disclosed to slaves can be a mesa bomb in the hands of whoever we respond to these poor dull mind and soul that also electricity the fire the chemistry the black powder the explosives the nuclear fission computers etc in history have created death and destruction and have sometimes been used ruthlessly but thanks to that humanity and progress have advanced and humanity and knowledge have become collective heritage and has scientifically undoubtedly evolved
 
and for all these dulls also TESTUALLY REPORTS THAT IN THE previous post ALREADY I SAY IT IN VARIOUS POST

2) we agape prometeo think

as the RCs believed and affirmed in their writings and prefaces that alchemy and alchemical secrets should be divulged because they were activated must be the salvation boat of humanity in the dark and obscure times of our last times, there is certainly plenty of it and now we are facing a total human catastrophe announced by the prevailing slavery of the NWO and their real puppeteers and their bloodthirsty guard dogs
so I think as they believed the RC and here in this specific forum the good Nik that alchemy open to everyone as he wanted to do is and will be the vehicle of salvation of the human race and that will allow the human race a real evolutionary leap
and to the dull ones who tell me but alchemy must not fall into negative hands I answer him laughing in his face LOL LOL DEAR FRIENDS WAKE UP the alchemy the NWO has it already and already uses it
and super-negative forces such as the Nazi SS thanks to the alchemist founder of the S.A. Nazi brown shirts Swaller de Lubicz (there are ample texts of dear friends who have access (as we have had) to his confidential materials amply demonstrate this) and the nazi thanks to the Swaller de Lubicz and his "veglianti" etc etc working on alchemical elixirs stone and anything else so WAKE up the dark and evil nazi and the  CURRENT fsdafpsduf the NWO alchemy know it and use it for some time against all mankind and or to get them so do not openly confronting trying together to combine the efforts does not more or less the play of power that oppresses and enslaves us

but these are not our problems but problems of who in alchemy has a dull and opaque vision of the painful I say and I do not say thing that absorbs All the forums and many dull heads of alchemistima 

BUT fortunately not all think so obtusely and in such an opaque way and in Europe a consortium alchemists and scientists with an open mind (and we are as an agape group an integral part) A TRANSNATIONAL SODALISM that follows the principles and the legacy of the RC values, ie ALCHEMY AT DISPOSITION AND SALVATION HEALTH PRO PROJECT POPULI very soon contextualizes in the SCIENTIFIC FORM and publishes ALCHEMY AND ALCHEMICAL SECRETS with free and scientific publications and how to condense in a tangible and physical form the prana the od the SM ETC for care purposes alchemical medicines etc etc

and so thanks to this transnational consortium (which we also proposed to Nik but he was in a bad time) will sweep away the dullness that still amalgamates the alchemy and that does not make the real will of the RC and the real because the RC decided pro salutis populi to disclose their arcana to humanity for its salvation of light s of our fathers who will help us in the darkest age of the antecedent dajal NWO the era of leviathan (name of a huge gas field hard and violently contended in the middle east for which very soon unfortunately will deflagate) and the final Armaghedon or these looming years 

imho i think the scientific can open and give a true explication of the alchemy SM etc 

imho is only it's just a matter of not long time a few years in the next one become future imho all alchemy will be explication by from science all alchemy in next future will be explication by the science and by the the scientists

and perhaps science and scientists who will give an explanation to all of the alchemical secret keys SM SVP ETC will perhaps be the only alternative to make a leap of knowledge and create a better humanity and that from these alchemical scientific discoveries then evolve on values of light that this true science that it unveils and explains the alchemy (that alchemy is thus unveiled and will finally be no longer in its hands and exclusive property to opaque jealous alchemists), but the alchemy finally unveiled, by the true science and true scientist that will be given thanks to the science within everyone's reach will open to everyone a better evolutionary possibility 

thus avoiding to humanity a catrastrophe and stating and already already evident and thus opening the science the doors to a leap of scientific evolution towards the light to all


HOWEVER SEEN THE WAY OF THE SECRET THAT IS UNFORTUNATELY TAKING AND AMMORBING ALSO THIS FORUM THAT WAS THE OASIS OF OPEN AND EXPLICIT ALCHEMICAL SHARING AND DO NOT SHARE FOR ANY IDEAS LIKE THE SAY AND DO NOT TELL THE SECRET AND STUPIDGAGE AND SIMILAR IDIOZIES

We will continue as mentioned above to try to live the values ​​of disclosure etc that had the RC with the transnational consortium of scientists and open minded alchemists and not the usual obtuse and oppressive pains of the holders of the secret that is the usual obscurantist penalty but we still we will continue in our divulgative choices to make humanity pay as it was in the RC principles and soon they will arrive in other important posts and very qualified scientific publications that will reveal many alchemical keys pro health populi es: of how to coagulate prana or SM tesla energie etc for medical uses etc reporting the alchemy that is due and that will be thanks to science and scientists and that everyone will see it soon and therefore it will be a wonderful adventure for all you expected and you will see
BUT now seen that also unfortunately in this forum that was with the right rules of immediate expulsion of Nik who was against and did not openly share the alchemical knowledge and since now here is the disease of saying and not say and the secret of this forum we will reduce our interventions a lot and will evaluate each time what and how to share experiences and anything else because with the squalor that already absorbs other forums to which already in various areas and forums we have to endure it BUT AT LEAST THE OTHER FORUMS ARE COHERENT AND DO NOT HAVE STARTED THANKS TO NIK WITH AN OPEN SETTING AND EXPLICIT ALCHEMICAL SHARE AS THERE WAS THERE HERE THANKS TO NIK because in other forums and research areas unfortunately the secret rules and is almost part of the rules and always telling them to try to open minds and debates but here we do not accept it and therefore we will abstain a lot because this was an oasis of open and explicit sharing of alchemical knowledge and that made it AN OASIS IN THE IMPERANT SQUAREOR AND THINGS SO AS NIK WANTED IT
 
BUT NOW even if this forum must approve the other secret I know you no and similar crap (which here were rightly banned with just expulsions) according to us if this forum will approve the squalor of the secret prevailing in other forums so doing would be reneged all the values that Nik has taught us on the open and explicit of the alchemical secrets is therefore seen that this would deny all the founding values ​​of this forum so in our opinion if it will be distorted as it is already happening for us it is much better that it closes and from this unless the tendency to distort and soften the forum is not reversed and we put the hard rules of Nik on the forced open alchemical sharing with right expulsions to those who do not respect us very much we will greatly reduce our presence and we will evaluate very carefully from time to time whether to give or no our contribution according to how the forum evolves or changes
because we absolutely do not share the squalor of the secret that is absorbing the oasis that was this forum of Nik and seen how it is being soaked we think it's much better rather to be poisoned by the secret that already absorbs all the other forums so rather than shrink even so it is so disturbed for this forum if it continues with the smothering of the secret and giving space to those who support the alchemical secret etc instead of expelling them immediately if you continue so rather to continue to distort the forum that thanks to Nik has always been an oasis of open and explicit alchemical sharing and therefore IF HERE CONTINUE WITH THIS POISONOUS INFECTION giving room to those who support the alchemical secret and similar rubish would be much better with dignity close the forum

------------------------------------------------

[/color]
[quote="chasm369"]
Quote :
No, you possess historic texts and NONE disclose anything openly.
The RC brotherhood veiled the works just like every other adept so that only the true Sons of Art would be able to retrieve and comprehend them in posterity. This is exactly what they ALL did. It is no secret. This is a fact that we all are aware of lest we truly be ignorant. And yes, this is clearly written in the preface of many texts.  

nb niente di personale circa quello che i/noi agape prometeo direno qui è solamente una scelta di linea di condotta che auspichiamo venga applicata qui ma nulla di personale

ma cio che va detto va detto

VEDO purtroppo che Dalla risposta che dai
SI vede chiaramente che non hai letto i testi che ho citato che i RC vollero che furono pubblicati e divulgati
perche se conoscessi e avessi studiato i testi che ho citati non diresti cio

THESAURO THESAURORUM, the THOELTIUS COELUM RESSERRATUS CHIMICUM, the EXTASI SECRET OF FEDRICO GUALDI, the MANUSCRIPT OF ALCHEMY SOLAR AND SM ARCANA DIVINA ETC ETC ETC

dunque visto la totale ignoranza che tu dimostri su quei testi nulla di personale ma con gli ignoranti che neppure hanno basi storiche comini e che ignorano la storia vera dei RC non ci confrontiamo e non c'è nulla da discutere e dunque prima studiali e poi si parla

MA PURTROPPO CHI NON CONDIVIDE APERTAMENTE L'ALCHIMIA INVECE DI GIUSTE ESPULSIONI COME FACEVA NIK QUI ORA C'è PURTROPPO SPAZIO

comunque il mio/NOSTRO AGAPE PROMETEO rammarico è che non c'è piu Nik se lui ci fosse ancora subito avrebbe cacciato ed espulso tanta gente che non condivideva apertamente l'alchimia  
gente che purtroppo si esprime qui con idee a me (e a Nik se ci fosse molto poco gradite) idee ammorbate sulla non condivisione aperta della alchimia (ovviamente niente di personale) ma se ci fosse stato Nik molti che non condividono o che sono contro l'aperta ed esplicita condivisione da questo forum sarebbero giustamente stati immediatamente espulsi  

MA purtroppo ora anche qui  ORA IDEE MALSANE SUL SEGRETO E NON APERTA ED ESPLICITA CONDIVISIONE ALCHEMICA ora purtroppo anche qui ammorbano e hanno spazio e ciò avviene purtroppo perche che le regole d'oro di totale aperta ed esplicita condivisione alchemica che pose Nik vengono qui ormai costantemente disattese e cio ora sta facendo diventare questo forum come lo squallore imperante in altri forum

[quote="chasm369"]
Quote :
They stand as the vanguard and prevent us from destroying ourselves. This is my belief.
I don't believe they meant the stone for all. Would you give a grenade to a child?
This is no laughing matter but the reality. With real power comes real responsibility.
We live in different times, but the world hasn't changed that much. Humanity is still largely backwards.


LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

LE SOLITE MENATE E MOLTO PENOSE SCUSE E PALLE

MA A PARTE COME HO GIA DETTO il NWO che è l'attuale male e nuova incarnazione del nazismo su scala mondiale che ci schiavizza e stermina rendendoci degli zombi consumatori schiavi assolutamente sacrificabili sugli altari dei loro veri burattinai i vari vertici del male e del cosi detto anticristo dell'NWO la pietra la hanno e la usano acquisendo da essa tutto il potere che  da essa ne riesco ad estrarne dunque il male ha la pietra e per loro NWO e i loro veri burattinai non è assolutamente un segreto

e dunque "cari" ottusi alchimisti gradi ipocriti è solo alla gente schiava che la si nega la conoscenza il risveglio e l'evoluzione che schifo

ma comunque agli ottusi e ignoranti pseudo alchimisti che vogliono tenere la conoscenza tra 4 elit di merda e che sono solo dei meschini egoisti e incapaci di osservare la realtà e continuare sul esempio indicateci dai RC
che da ottusi e ignoranti affermano come scusa penosa che l'alchimia divulgata agli schiavi puo essere una bomba mesa in mano di chiunque rispondiamo a questi poveri ottusi di mente e di anima che pure l'elettricità il fuoco la chimica la polvere nera gli esplosivi la fissione nucleare i computer etc nella storia hanno creato morte e distruzioni e a volte sono stati usati in maniera spietata ma grazie a cio l'umanità e il progresso sono avanzati e l'umanità e le conoscenze sono divenute patrimonio collettivo e ci ha scientificamente indubbiamente evoluti

e per tutti questi ottusi inoltre RIPORTO TESTUALMENTE CIO CHE nel post precedente GIA DISSI IN VARI POST

2) we agape prometeo think

as the RCs believed and affirmed in their writings and prefaces that alchemy and alchemical secrets should be divulged because they were activated must be the salvation boat of humanity in the dark and obscure times of our last times, there is certainly plenty of it and now we are facing a total human catastrophe announced by the prevailing slavery of the NWO and their real puppeteers and their bloodthirsty guard dogs
so I think as they believed the RC and here in this specific forum the good Nik that alchemy open to everyone as he wanted to do is and will be the vehicle of salvation of the human race and that will allow the human race a real evolutionary leap
and to the dull ones who tell me but alchemy must not fall into negative hands I answer him laughing in his face LOL LOL DEAR FRIENDS WAKE UP the alchemy the NWO has it already and already uses it
and super-negative forces such as the Nazi SS thanks to the alchemist founder of the S.A. Nazi brown shirts Swaller de Lubicz (there are ample texts of dear friends who have access (as we have had) to his confidential materials amply demonstrate this) and the nazi thanks to the Swaller de Lubicz and his "veglianti" etc etc working on alchemical elixirs stone and anything else so WAKE up the dark and evil nazi and the  CURRENT fsdafpsduf the NWO alchemy know it and use it for some time against all mankind and or to get them so do not openly confronting trying together to combine the efforts does not more or less the play of power that oppresses and enslaves us

but these are not our problems but problems of who in alchemy has a dull and opaque vision of the painful I say and I do not say thing that absorbs All the forums and many dull heads of alchemistima 

BUT fortunately not all think so obtusely and in such an opaque way and in Europe a consortium alchemists and scientists with an open mind (and we are as an agape group an integral part) A TRANSNATIONAL SODALISM that follows the principles and the legacy of the RC values, ie ALCHEMY AT DISPOSITION AND SALVATION HEALTH PRO PROJECT POPULI very soon contextualizes in the SCIENTIFIC FORM and publishes ALCHEMY AND ALCHEMICAL SECRETS with free and scientific publications and how to condense in a tangible and physical form the prana the od the SM ETC for care purposes alchemical medicines etc etc

and so thanks to this transnational consortium (which we also proposed to Nik but he was in a bad time) will sweep away the dullness that still amalgamates the alchemy and that does not make the real will of the RC and the real because the RC decided pro salutis populi to disclose their arcana to humanity for its salvation of light s of our fathers who will help us in the darkest age of the antecedent dajal NWO the era of leviathan (name of a huge gas field hard and violently contended in the middle east for which very soon unfortunately will deflagate) and the final Armaghedon or these looming years 

imho i think the scientific can open and give a true explication of the alchemy SM etc 

imho is only it's just a matter of not long time a few years in the next one become future imho all alchemy will be explication by from science all alchemy in next future will be explication by the science and by the the scientists

and perhaps science and scientists who will give an explanation to all of the alchemical secret keys SM SVP ETC will perhaps be the only alternative to make a leap of knowledge and create a better humanity and that from these alchemical scientific discoveries then evolve on values of light that this true science that it unveils and explains the alchemy (that alchemy is thus unveiled and will finally be no longer in its hands and exclusive property to opaque jealous alchemists), but the alchemy finally unveiled, by the true science and true scientist that will be given thanks to the science within everyone's reach will open to everyone a better evolutionary possibility 

thus avoiding to humanity a catrastrophe and stating and already already evident and thus opening the science the doors to a leap of scientific evolution towards the light to all


COMUNQUE VISTO L'ANDAZZO DEL SEGRETO CHE STA PURTROPPO PRENDENDO E AMMORBANDO ANCHE QUESTO FORUM CHE ERA L'OASI DELLA APERTA ED ESPLICITA CONDIVISIONE ALCHEMICA E NON CONDIVIDENDO PER NULLA IDEE SIMILI IL DIRE E NON DIRE IL SEGRETO E STUPIDAGGINI E IDIOZIE SIMILI

Noi continueremo come detto sopra a cercare di fare vivere i valori di divulgazione etc che ebbero i RC con il consorzio trasnazionale di scienziati e alchimisti da mente aperta e non i soliti ottusi e opsoleti penosi dei detentori del segreto ossia la solita pena oscurantista ma noi comunque continueremo nelle nostre scelte divulgative per farne beficiare l'umanità come era nei principi RC e presto arriveranno come gia dissi in altri post importanti e molto qualificate pubblicazioni scientifiche che sveleranno molte chiavi alchemiche pro salute populi es: di come coagulare prana od SM tesla energie etc per impieghi medicali etc riportando l'alchimia che gli è dovuta e cio sara grazie alla scienza e scienziati e cio tutti lo vedrete presto e dunque sara una magnifica avventura per tutti aspettaste e vedrete
MA ora visto che anche purtroppo in questo forum che era con le giuste regole di Nik di immediata espulsione a che era contrario e non condivideva apertamente le conoscenze alchemiche e visto che ora qui è il morbo del dire e non dire e del segreto ammorba questo forum noi ridurremo molto i nostri interventi e valuteremo di volta in volta cosa e come condividere le esperienze e quant'altro perche con lo squallore che già ammorba altri forum a cui già in vari ambiti e forum ci tocca sopportarla MA ALMENO GLI ATRI FORUM SONO COERENTI E NON HANNO INIZIATO GRAZIE A NIK CON UNA IMPOSTAZIONE DI APERTA ED ESPLICITA CONDIVISIONE ALCHEMICA COME CI FU QUI GRAZIE A NIK perche li in altri forum e ambiti di ricerca purtroppo il segreto impera e fa quasi parte delle regole e li dicendo sempre la nostra cerchiamo di aprire menti e dibattiti ma qui NO non lo accettiamo e dunque ci asterremo molto perche questa era una oaisi di condivisione aperta ed esplicita delle conoscenze alchemiche e cio lo rendeva UNA OASI NELLO SQUALLORE IMPERANTE E COSI LO VOLEVA NIK
MA ORA se anche questo forum deve omologarsi agli atri segreto io so tu no e schifezze simili (che qui erano giustamente bandite con giuste espulsioni ) secondo noi se questo forum si omologherà allo squallore del segreto imperante negli atri forum cosi facendo verrebbero rinnegati tutti i valori che Nik ci ha insegnato sulla aperta ed esplicita dei segreti alchemici è dunque visto che cio rinnegherebbe tutti i valori fondanti questo forum dunque a nostro avviso se cosi sara snaturato come già sta avvenendo per noi è molto meglio che chiuda e da ciò a meno che la tendenza di snaturare e ammorbare il forum non si inverta e ci si rimettano le regole dure di Nik sulla obbligata condivisione aperta alchemica con giuste espulsioni a chi non le rispetta noi decisamente molto ridurremo molto nostra presenza e valuteremo molto attentamente di volta in volta se dare o no il nostro contributo secondo come si evolvera o involvera il forum
perche non condividiamo assolutamente lo Squallore del segreto che sta ammorbando l'oasi che era questo forum di Nik e visto come si sta ammorbando riteniamo che è molto meglio piuttosto di farsi avvelenare dal segreto che a ammorba già tutti gli altri forum dunque piuttosto di ridursi anche esso cosi ammorbato è per questo forum se continuasse con l'ammorbamento del segreto e dando spazio a chi sostiene il segreto alchemico etc invece di espellerli subito se si continuasse cosi piuttosto di continuare a snaturare il forum che grazie a Nik è sempre stato una oasi di aperta ed esplicita condivisione  alchemica e dunque SE QUI SI CONTINUASSE CON QUESTA VELENOSA INFEZIONE dando spazio a chi sostiene il segreto alchemico e similari spazzature sarebbe molto meglio con dignità chiudere il forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:09 pm

The fear emanating from the above post and most every other post by Agape Prometeteo reeks of anxiety, but why does this group bask in such dread?

What are you afraid of...?




Regarding Nick,

Did Nicholas teach anyone here anything other than exactly what not to do...?

Can you share anything Nicholas has taught you or anyone you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:15 pm

ANY FEAR Agape Prometeo (our hystory pubblic it is testimony of it see it)
IT IS ONLY ONE PRECISE LINE HERE AND CHOISE HERE
AND HERE I/WE NOT INTERESTING HERE any to do here with WHO HAVE SPEAK OF RUBISH SECRET ALCHEMY AND SIMILAR RUBISH fsdafpsduf any of personal but we think abuot it EXACT HOW THE GOLD RULES ARE OPEN AND EXPLICIT SHARING THAT NIK PUTS HERE
SO I HOPE THIS FORUM RETURN AT THE RULES OF EXPULSION WHO SPEAK OF THE RUBISH IDEA SECRET IN ALCHEMY SORRY NO PERSONAL BUT WE NOT WANT ANY TO DO HERE WHIT THIS RUBISH and fsdafpsduf IDEAS OF SECRET ALCHEMY ETC


Last edited by alexbr on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:32 pm

alexbr wrote:
ANY FEAR Agape Prometeo (our hystory pubblic it is testimony of it see it)
IT IS ONLY ONE PRECISE LINE HERE AND CHOISE HERE
AND HERE I/WE NOT INTERESTING HERE any to do here with WHO HAVE SPEAK OF RUBISH SECRET ALCHEMY AND SIMILAR RUBISH fsdafpsduf any of personal but we think abuot it as NIK
SO I HOPE THIS FORUM RETURN AT THE RULES OF EXPULSION WHO SPEAK OF THE RUBISH IDEA SECRET SORRY NO PERSONAL BUT WE NOT WANT ANY TO DO HERE WHIT THIS RUBISH and fsdafpsduf OF SECRET ALCHEMY ETC

Typing in ALL CAPS makes your posts very difficult to read and gives off the tone over text that you are desperately SHOUTING to make your voice heard

We all hear you loud and clear, alexbr! Your English is improving every post; fantastic to see!

What do you mean fsdafpsduf? Is this the same as what is described as "blah blah blah", or is this some kind of esoteric term you are attempting to use for Matter?

There still remains so much fear in all of these Agape Prometeo posts!!! Why???  Suspect

You failed to mentioned what you (or any of your friends?) has learned from Nicholas. Did he teach you anything?

Were you able to learn anything from what he posted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:43 pm

you are a poor thing that you know nothing about the dear Nik
Nik (as I already said) was in circles and had done with environments of research and work alchemy european etc that you can not even imagine (as I already said) so rinse your mouth when you talk about Nik I saw you that you are one who wants the secret alchemy I do not answer anymore and I ask here for you and for those who think like you the immediate expulsion and I hope that this happens
as more than rightly Nik would do immediately with you and those who think about the secret alchemical and similar rubish and fsdafpsduf as opinion you have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:58 pm

alexbr wrote:
you are a poor thing that you know nothing about the dear Nik. Nik (as I already said) was in circles and had done with environments of research and work alchemy european etc that you can not even imagine (as I  already said) so rinse your mouth when you talk about Nik I saw you that you are one who wants the secret alchemy I do not answer anymore and I ask here for you and for those who think like you the immediate expulsion and I hope that this happens as more than rightly Nik would do immediately with you and those who think about the secret alchemical and similar rubish and fsdafpsduf as opinion you have

The guy died/killed himself because he foolishly ingested things he knew nothing about. Other than learning what not to do, I have yet to see anything Philosophically sound that Nicholas contributed to the Art other than starting this forum.

I admire Nicholas' enthusiasm and vigor to share with all what we are doing, or should be doing considering that we all aspire to confect the Philosopher's Stone. Our goal, on this message board, is to produce the Philosopher's Stone, right?

I have read all his books and most of his posts. Nicholas was a wonderful example of what a wanna-be alchemist is and I fail to see why you hold him in such high regard; this coming from someone (myself) who has begun our Work and is firsthand aware of what the Alchemists were talking about when writing their treatises. I am not an Adept and just a regular guy, no one special at all.

Can you share with me what you learned from Nicholas? I am always curious to hear what people learn from others who are willing to share their life-mission!

Where are you at with our Work, alexbr?

Have you had a chance to work with our Universal Solvent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:23 am

(NB I wrote in capital letters to highlight and underline the concepts as we did before the social networks and the internet arrived (nb of the rules imposed by the internet
I do not care
we have remained to write old) so I did not mean to scream before the internet in writing we used uppercase to simply and normally highlight and underline the concepts)


fsdafpsduf I write S H I T but the system censors me and changes
......................................................

NOW
your and your ideas on the alchemical secret and as I have widely said and explained why they disgust me are trash and fsdafpsduf
therefore I will no longer answer to you or to those who support such rubish fsdafpsduf
and with this I close any dialogue
as I told you Nik you do not know anything and few really know with what real centers of serious research and experimentation etc he was in contact and worked alchemically so unzipped his mouth when you talk about him and as I close I will not answer here anymore

SVP READ WEIDENLFEL PRODROMUS him key base of combination "alchol" oleosun aridum acidun etc e KUNKEL Epistola contra spiritum vini sine acido ETC  
https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1

and read spiritus vini and acidum as say glauber by valentino

AND AFTER WELL REA MAYBE YOU UNDERSTOOD SOMETHING

BUT BERY MUCH I DUBROVED THAT YOU ARE OBSESSED TO DO THE STONE FROM BLOOD AND \"philosophical dew\" AS WELL EXPLAIN IN YOUR POST

---------------------------------
((NB ho scritto in maiuscolo per evidenziare e sottolineare i concetti come si faceva prima che arrivassero i social network e internet (nb delle regole imposte da internet
me ne frego
noi siamo rimasti alla vecchio scrivere) dunque non intendevo assolutamente urlare prima di internet nella scrittura si usava il maiuscolo per semplicemente e normalmente evidenziare e sottolinearare i concetti )
)

fsdafpsduf io scrivo S H I T ma il sistema me lo censura e cambia

le tue e vostre idee sul segreto alchemico e come ho ampiamente detto e spiegato il perche mi fanno schifo  sono spazzatura e merda
dunque non rispondero piu ne a voi ne a chi le sostiene simili rubish fsdafpsduf
e con questo qui chiudo qualunque dialogo
come ti ho gia detto Nik non sai nulla e pochi sanno veramente con che veri centri di seria ricerca e sperimentazione etc lui era in contatto e lavorava alchemicamente dunque sciaccuati la bocca quando parli di lui e com cio chiudo io a te qui non rispondero piu

SVP LEGGITI WEIDENLFEL PRODROMUS him key base of combination "alchol" oleosun aridum acidun etc E KUNKEL ETC e Epistola contra spiritum vini sine acido ETC MAYBE YOU KNOW SOMETHING
https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1

and read spiritus vini and acidum as say glauber by valentino
E MAGARI CI CAPISCI QUALCOSA

MA NE DUBITO MOLTO VISTO CHE SEI OSSESSIONATO A FARE LA PIETRA DA SANGUE E URINA COME BEN SPIEGHI NEI TUOI POST


Last edited by alexbr on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:50 am

alexbr wrote:
your and your ideas on the alchemical secret and as I have widely said and explained why they disgust me are trash and fsdafpsduf
therefore I will no longer answer to you or to those who support such rubish fsdafpsduf

What is it about the discussion you are fearful of??

I know your companion has advised you not to interact with me as I am according to him just "a fly on the forum" and unwanted, but there is no need to listen to this person. You can be a man and stand up for yourself and engage in discussion.

Being reluctant to discuss things with others here completely negates the whole point of this message board and everything you claim to stand for in your previous posts.

Engaging in conversation with me will not lock you out of some secret that you are (still) waiting for someone to generously divulge to you.

Speak openly! Speak respectfully! It goes far in the long run.

The lack of respect and reluctant behavior of you and some others here is a sign of immaturity, so I do not hold this immaturity against you; we all take time to grow and I wish one day to see you displaying respect as most of us here continue to do daily.

Have you ever worked with any of the methods Nicholas presented?

Did you find that Nicholas' processes aligned with Mary The Prophetess, because in my experience, what he was saying was not the same as what Mary presented herself?

Alexbr, at what stage of our Magnum Opus are you currently at?

Have you seen the Gum that Mary speaks of in her treatise?

Do you understand her Process now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:05 am

Alexbr,
Seriously, your not sounding reasonable. You're sound desperate and deluded. You shout and hurl insults as if anybody wants these things.
Relax a little! Sheesh!
I understand the affection and hope that you had in Nik and what he envisioned. He resonated deeply within you it appears and why? Perhaps you've put too much hope into someone coming forward with this information. I thing you should focus more on looking inward.

I don't want to disrespect you though you continue to do just this to me.

Look, we don't agree. I like that you are passionate but be reasonable.

You speak of expulsions as though they were a cure for your hopes and wishes.
I should remind you, no one is restricted in any way from posting what they feel is a recipe to confect the stone. If someone here has it within their ability and wishes to do such a thing, then it's their prerogative.

But this was not condoned by the sages or the RC brotherhood.
Laugh at me if you wish and call me an ignoramus. I don't care!
You're not understanding what you are reading!

Do you believe that the Stone alone will solve people's problems? No!
The hearts and minds of people who love life and who love humanity are the people who will save the world.
Anyways, I don't want to make you upset. You seem too invested here.
So let's agree to disagree!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:06 am

chasm369 and s.. (any of personal with you ) but i hope you are banned and expulsion for your idee ignorance rubish and fsdafpsduf crap about the secret alchemica and the dont schare open and clear alchemy process etc
banned an espultion why i have already explain the why
SO for your idee in base at the old rules of this forum rules that Nik Imposed here and ideas that were for the ignorance rubish and fsdafpsduf crap on the alchemical secret here would never here have had the least space in the past

SO i ask and hope for your banned expulsion as he was made Nik against all person in this forum that in the past have your similar and ugual idee ignorance rubish fsdafpsduf crap idee in the past
(nb any personal with you) it is only correct rules there were here in this forum that in the past never have accept person with your idee ignorance rubish fsdafpsduf crap and this it is (any of personal with you ) but only a one choise line of conduct that before in past are here and gold rules that we hope soon return

and SO considered this and considered your ideas than ever before when Nik was there I would have space here
here we dont want confront with person have similar ignorance rubish fsdafpsduf crap idee on secret and similar rubish crap
 
BUT so chasm369 and s.. (any of personal ) but we for your idee ignorance etc that here in this forum in the past are it total contrary to the gold rules of this forum  and never was accept here in this forum

SO for your ignorance rubish and fsdafpsduf crap on the alchemical secret we not answer more to you because your idea about secret alchemy is for us as agape prometeo your idee do only suck and disgust

SO to whom on the alchemical secret and similar trash and at thinks like you so WE not answer and this is our line of conduct in this forum therefore as said and already explained this
SO here we not answer more to you here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay   

Back to top Go down
 
Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Dab xastas ntxias Yesxus hauv hav suab puam(vision de Maria Valtorta) Txiaj ntsim hauv Leej Pleev Evangile
» Cov ntsuj plig hauv ntuj txias teb tsaus raws li Maria Simma tau hais tseg.
» Peb tug tub Hwj chim zoo tam tub nom tub tswv taug kev txav los ze kuv ( Maria Valtorta )
» maria sharapova
» German WW2 Nuclear Research

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: