The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

  THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
alexbr



Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:57 pm

INBECILE BUFFOON
 as I told you we already have what we need and true and traditional instructions and true manuscript traditionaland with this we have excellent results but (NB not enough) in various ways
  and your illusory fantasies that to you of true results have not brought to little or nothing CVD exactly like all here the only difference that here we all admit it INVECE you fool and buffoon you want to make the star of sto ,,
of your fantasies and idiocies we do not know what to do with it

...................................................................................

imbecille come ti ho detto abbiamo gia cosa ci serve e vere e tradizionali istruzioni e abbiamo ottimi risultati ma (NB non sufficenti) in varie vie
e delle tue fantasie illusorie che a te di veri risultati non hanno portato a poco o nulla CVD esattamente come tutti qui l'unica differenza che qui tutti lo ammettiamo INVECE tu imbecille e buffone vuoi fare la star di sto,,,
delle tue fantasie e idiozie noi non sappiamo che farcene
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:04 pm

Alexbr wrote:
As I told you, _ friend, this is one of the weidenfed's secret manuscripts and this is just one of the first initial pages and all these weidenfeld's secret manuscripts are all very clear and extremely explicit secret manuscripts in which the SVP is fully explained. step and all of these will soon be all disseminated in full within our international program of which I spoke
abundantly here.

Ok my friend, but, just in case things are not as clear as you'd like, my offer stands.
Also, Frankjames is a good guy, but this is the Internet. If we want to have discussions we must use the right tone within our words. I am authoritative in my way, you are an authority in your own way. You are organized and have special access. Very Happy  This is good!
Some of us have a particular way of seeing things, like Traveller.
We are our own authority just like any other expert in his field.
One day, our field may rise to lofty heights. I hope it does!

Frankjames used a stern tone. We are all adults. We cannot expect not to be rebuked when acting this way with others.

Frankjames and I started poorly but I'm fine with him. I'm even fine with Agricola although I'll never let him off the hook for calling my mentor a fraud. Rolling Eyes
And Traveller I consider an alchemical brother. We argue like rivals because we are joined by this art, which is like nothing else on this earth, and it is exhilarating and exciting to be a part of a reemergence as predicted by our brothers who have preceded us. Very Happy

Alex, Ethor, Please!!! Let's try and remain civil. We're having a good time here. At least I am. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:40 pm

Who is Alex? I don't acknowledge that name. I have been civil, but the constant berating is a little annoying. And it is beneath replying. It is interesting that you mention Cerebus which is akin to the Chimera. Both having 3 heads should hearken us back to "one vessel, one matter, one fire." Which in my opinion is not talking about anything vulgar at all but only symbolically sees the 3 "matters" or materials needed. This again takes us to Fulcanelli. RER, RERE. This enigma is confusing to the uninitiate, as it should be! RERE being a Rebis (two thing), then RE is one thing. Once the mercury is extracted R, then it can be used to make your "matter", RER. Placed in the vessel, E, you then have assembled your laton or philosophical amalgam, RERE. And eventually this becomes one thing.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:09 pm

E-thor wrote:
It is interesting that you mention Cerebus which is akin to the Chimera. Both having 3 heads should hearken us back to "one vessel, one matter, one fire." Which in my opinion is not talking about anything vulgar at all but only symbolically sees the 3 "matters" or materials needed.

Yes, "one vessel, one matter, one fire". I've been pounding this wherever I can just to get people to listen. I even got banned from Alchemy Forums for challenging their empiricist guru JDP. Very Happy

The triune one matter where we find our triple substances.
Holy holy holy, lord God almighty....God in 3 persons...blessed Trinity.
If you are like JDP, and believe that our matter comes from three separate things, then our romance is over dude. Sad
BUT! If you are a true seeker, like me, Very Happy and you believe that our one matter contains the three substances, then you and I are alchemic bros!! cheers

E-thor wrote:
This again takes us to Fulcanelli. RER, RERE. This enigma is confusing to the uninitiate, as it should be! RERE being a Rebis (two thing), then RE is one thing. Once the mercury is extracted R, then it can be used to make your "matter", RER. Placed in the vessel, E, you then have assembled your laton or philosophical amalgam, RERE. And eventually this becomes one thing.
Sweet!!! And a great elucidation E-thor. I don't use hands for my work, I manipulate vessel. Do you prepare your 3 matters outside and transfer or have you saw through this already? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Traveller wrote:
Frankjames wrote:
I have many documents which mention the vessel even one where it says the Trunk of a Tree cut and layered in a special way.

So would you like to put these many references of the books, where is mentioned to make such a vessel from the trunk of a tree.

We all should to have a look at this 4th Perspective, where then of E-thor it will become of the 5th kind.  Arrow

Alexbr wrote:
JAR OF QUERCIA CAVA AND SOLAR WAY OF COSMOPOLITA SENDIVOGIUS

sure there is a school of dissidents fulcasnelli dujol that works with clay and it seems alum that works on a manuscript of sendivogius with a solar way that they say was way of the wood vase used by solar by lighters (nb for me it is that historical distortion ) but anyway and this is a solar path made with the concentration of the very interesting solar rays that cosmopolia sendivogius used within the circle of philosophers with which it operated.

Still the reference will be off topic, my intention was to share the 6 references from the different books, that first when philosophers have mentioned in their texts to use a reliable vessel, in this sense they say to “find a vessel”, and second when they say to find a secret to perform the whole work into the one single vessel, so in this sense they used the words “One Matter, One Vessel, One Fire”. And third perspective I have shared when they used such names, like Philosophers Egg, Vessel of Hermes, Vessel of Philosophy, then it is referring to the development of child in the womb of women, which is analogous to the process of making their Elixir in the flask.

So in all these 3 different perspectives as well as including your perspective to use a wood vessel (to perform the work by Sun rays), is there any text from all the writings of the Philosophers, where is mentioned the Vessel as a material or part of the Stone. As frankjames and E-thor is pointing out here.

If you have a reference of such a text then must quote here, I want to see it and broaden my way of understanding.

Regards.


Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:58 pm

I believe an alchemist is someone who can hold competing ideas in his head and not necessarily reject either when both might have an element of truth. The 3 are actually 4 but start as 2. Once you you have made the final conjunction they become one. To further add obfuscation, when you find one, you will add it to 2. These 3 added to the fourth will give you one.😀

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:36 am

E-thor wrote:
The 3 are actually 4 but start as 2. Once you you have made the final conjunction they become one. To further add obfuscation, when you find one, you will add it to 2. These 3 added to the fourth will give you one.

Do you not view our Great Work starting with One and ending with One?

E-thor wrote:
It is interesting that you mention Cerebus which is akin to the Chimera. Both having 3 heads should hearken us back to "one vessel, one matter, one fire." Which in my opinion is not talking about anything vulgar at all but only symbolically sees the 3 "matters" or materials needed. This again takes us to Fulcanelli. RER, RERE. This enigma is confusing to the uninitiate, as it should be! RERE being a Rebis (two thing), then RE is one thing. Once the mercury is extracted R, then it can be used to make your "matter", RER. Placed in the vessel, E, you then have assembled your laton or philosophical amalgam, RERE. And eventually this becomes one thing.

When observing your Rebis, what do you see above and below with your work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:17 am

E-thor wrote:
I believe an alchemist is someone who can hold competing ideas in his head and not necessarily reject either when both might have an element of truth.


This is exactly why I'm so persistent  Very Happy
I see good ideas here and there.

Even Traveller and his carbonates make some chemical sense.
Crack users employ sodium bicarbonarte to cook their cocaine HCL into a neutral alkaline "rock".

E-thor wrote:
The 3 are actually 4 but start as 2. Once you you have made the final conjunction they become one. To further add obfuscation, when you find one, you will add it to 2. These 3 added to the fourth will give you one.

This I can understand. The salt in the midst I would reckon the third component. The fourth component for my way would be that soul matter which combines them all.

What I don't understand still, but it's becoming more obvious, is how do you handle your operations? I mean, you use the crucible and your pulling a scoria, so you don't see any developments. Not while that puppy is all sealed away and roasting.
Therefore you must be making preparations in advance of making the tryal.
And since you're a dry advocate, and you don't use a retort, then you're probably extracting by temperature using a crucible. Damn! That would be a work of Hercules.

And if you combine all of your matters in the end and roast them, then the fusion will take place and the elements will rearrange since you've already extracted them pure by isolated temperature augmentation.

The vessel buckles under the strain as the dimensions within contract and the matter coagulates at 900C.
This is interesting and sort of makes sense. Except that I've never read of a short way that didn't involve the solvent of a prior long way. My memory for the texts is usually really good, but I dismiss short paths having come to the conclusion that it is actually a post solvent work of multiplication.
Thanks again for sharing E-thor. I need to take a look at Ars Brevis once again to make a guess at your work and where you stand...you know, to satisfy my musings  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:21 am

Keep in mind, I won’t correct you when you guess wrong about certain aspects.😇

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:43 am

Chasm wrote:
Even Traveller and his carbonates make some chemical sense.

I have penetrated into these mysteries because of your such discoveries, where like Glauber you use the Carbonate of Uriine, while Johannes Agricola preferred to use this Carbonate from another source of Harts Horn. Again the meanings of all of them are the same, because you have followed a published Author of book of a Chymist, but the writings of Glauber and Agricola are also include in a published authors, but I mostly prefer Alchemists over any Chymist, that's why it brings a difference b/w your alkaline neutral Salt (Sal Ammoniac) and our sharp Saline Spirit, but both originate from the same source of Carbonate.

E-thor wrote:
I believe an alchemist is someone who can hold competing ideas in his head and not necessarily reject either when both might have an element of truth.

Well said, but it is more important to me, because for which reason I was discussing with Chasm to tell him something, he just dropped it here in the reply of your these words.

Chasm wrote:
Crack users employ sodium bicarbonarte to cook their cocaine HCL into a neutral alkaline "rock".

Its an Eid day for me, Christmas day for him, and if someone is Hindu then it is Dewali.  Laughing

But still he is making his own neutral alkaline salt, but how we want to use it, it is for making a Spirit. But I am happy that at least he admit some fact that there is not much difference b/w the ammonium carbonate extracted from uriine, or brought it from a market.

He gave me a little prudence that now I will illuminate this Minor way of Alchemy for all the seekers of this Art. Hurrah...

lol!

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:38 pm

Traveller wrote:
He gave me a little prudence that now I will illuminate this Minor way of Alchemy for all the seekers of this Art. Hurrah...

You've been saying this for over a year now....

Still nothing.



Are you willing to describe what your Rebis visually looks like, E-Thor?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:55 pm

I think you burnt the bridge to ask me any questions. You guys at alchemy forums are no closer to the truth or any more enlightened than any one over here. You have limited your membership and so now have an echo chamber of the same people theorizing about the same things.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:28 pm

E-thor wrote:
I think you burnt the bridge to ask me any questions.




E-thor wrote:
You guys at alchemy forums are no closer to the truth or any more enlightened than any one over here. You have limited your membership and so now have an echo chamber of the same people theorizing about the same things.

I completely agree with you, that forum is a joke! It's a big echo chamber of people who have accomplished nothing (except for a select few--and even they haven't accomplished much).




Have you had a chance to work with our Sal Ammoniac, E-Thor?

Can you describe its smell? What about its taste?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:42 pm

E-thor wrote:
Keep in mind, I won’t correct you when you guess wrong about certain aspects.😇

Sent from Topic'it App

I don't expect you to correct me pal Very Happy , I'm just trying to see what you are doing. I like to see who is close and making inroads within our community. It's fun for me.
I call out the sophists because I can. This too is fun! Very Happy

I speak more freely these days because I'm satisfied after these few years, that the way of seeing the method of the work, is unknown to most.
The symbolisms are unknown to most. And certainly, the circular speech of the alchemists...Ouroborian, my word, is also impenetrable by most.
You've shown enough that I can see you have an ability to be a Daniel Jackson). Kudos bro! cheers

But there are things you haven't mentioned that still cast doubt. But it's cool. Razz
I am genuinely happy that you are making inroads.
And I'm happy that you have reacquainted yourself here.

@ Traveller,

Traveller wrote:
have penetrated into these mysteries because of your such discoveries, where like Glauber you use the Carbonate of Uriine, while Johannes Agricola preferred to use this Carbonate from another source of Harts Horn. Again the meanings of all of them are the same, because you have followed a published Author of book of a Chymist, but the writings of Glauber and Agricola are also include in a published authors, but I mostly prefer Alchemists over any Chymist, that's why it brings a difference b/w your alkaline neutral Salt (Sal Ammoniac) and our sharp Saline Spirit, but both originate from the same source of Carbonate.
My friend, you are clever...cunning is more the word Very Happy
But I'm no young rooster for you to chase around the yard.

I told you before that you're not always aware until someone wishes to make you aware. Crack is an artificial compound. I am an expert in the manufacture of cocaine HCL. It is not made alchemically and for this reason, it's effects are pleasantly unpleasant , and also addictive.
Crack, using your sodium bicarbonate makes the cocaine far more addictive.

I'm telling you this now because crack is a good instruction to better know our art.
Also Ketamine, if burnt on a piece of foil, turns from a white salt to a clarified blood red crystal.
If you are intuitive, this is a gift.

Traveller wrote:
But still he is making his own neutral alkaline salt, but how we want to use it, it is for making a Spirit. But I am happy that at least he admit some fact that there is not much difference b/w the ammonium carbonate extracted from uriine, or brought it from a market.
He gave me a little prudence that now I will illuminate this Minor way of Alchemy for all the seekers of this Art. Hurrah...
Hey, don't get ahead of yourself Very Happy You still don't understand my work.
Never once have you mentioned the magic word, so you are still far off the mark.
Anyways, we're all adults and I mentioned this on the other forum before, but you didn't do your research Razz
Now you know that what you said has validity to me, but not where our work is concerned for the same reason I've repeated too many times. But, you are a smart guy and you will figure it out.
You see, I discuss openly what I wish, yet I won't deceive. Deception is for the enemy. I don't want to be anyone's enemy. Not here on the alchemical community forums.
So Traveller, what more do you have on this minor way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:00 pm

Well, I do look like Michael Shanks, so.....

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:50 pm

Hello Chasm,

Chasm wrote:
So Traveller, what more do you have on this minor way?

You have said many times that I have no idea about your method, same as you have no idea about me.

Your Discussions, Speculations, Controversy, Achievements, all are good to go, but these things are still far away from me.

E-thor wrote:
I think you burnt the bridge to ask me any questions.

Well said to Schmeldvich, same here,...

Schmeldvich wrote:
You've been saying this for over a year now....
Still nothing.

There is a high practitioner of Uriine, so in that case I was trying to understand his work, even I was already in knowledge that his work will not be familiar with the reality, or to the books of the Philosophers.

I already told you that I am a full time Alchemist, so if I delayed to practice this way then it means I will be waiting for something, but you with your common mind of failure always like to repeat your words as you mentioned here, in the same way can I ask you something now,…

Traveller wrote:
One has made this place for Peee (Chasm), and second has made this place for Shitt (Schmeldvich). After their long search how they started their works, they should to be on here, where we can learn from their experiences after keeping in our mind that one has already accomplished his work while the other Charlatan of Blood/Uriine has just started because with this hope he takes the courage to ask others about their work, even his own work is a way of Failure, and look at his patience, where at one side he is very impetus about my work, that when I will go to start it, and on other side he can wait for the accomplishment of his own work till 2023, even in the way where he is already hopeless. He is really in so hurry, isn’t it ?

Now give me the Answer, babe...

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:33 pm

Hey traveller, you forgot to yank your wanker. Get out of the gutter dude!
Can't you see we are having fun here? Lighten up!

Copied From Alchemy Forums

Dwellings (AF) wrote:
The human forearm, which the Greeks simply called the arm (brachion), is the hieroglyph for the short, abridged way (ars brevis). As a matter of fact, our Adept, toying with words as the learned cabalist he is, hides under the substantive brachion, arm, a comparative of (brachus), written and pronounced in the same fashion. The latter means short, brief, of short duration, and forms several compounds, including (brachutes), brevity. Thus the comparative brachion, meaning brief, the homonym of brachion, arm, takes on the specific meaning of brief technique, ars brevis.

But the Greeks used yet another expression to qualify the arm. When they evoked the hand, (cheir), they applied by extension the idea to the entire upper limb and gave it the figurative value of a skilled artistic production of a special process, of a personal style of work, in short, a tour de main, a flick of the wrist, whether acquired or revealed. All these acceptations of the word exactly characterize the fine points of the Great Work in its swift, simple and direct realization, for it only requires the application of a very energetic fire to which the flick of the wrist boils down. Now this fire on our bas-relief is represented not only by the flames, it is also represented by the limb itself which the hand indicates as being the right arm; and it is well known from the proverbial expression that "to be the right arm" always applies to the agent responsible for the executing of the will of a superior --- the fire in the present case.

So we see the "flick of the wrist" here illustrated. It is as I've said, a misinterpretation. It is a play with words. Fulcanelli toys with his audience...always!
But as you see, it requires an energetic fire to which the flick of the wrist boils down.
So now, Agricola, what do you think of the flick of the wrist?  Shocked
Anyways, heat causes it to come down. Let the astute reader take note of what is here written.

Dwellings(AF) wrote:
Apart from these reasons --- which are necessarily abstract because they are veiled in the form of a stone with a concise image --- there is another one, practical, which comes to uphold and conform in the practical domain the esoteric affiliation of the first ones. We shall state it by saying that whosoever being ignorant of the flick of the wrist of the operation yet takes the risk to undertake it, must fear everything from the fire; that person is in real danger and can hardly escape the consequences of a thoughtless and reckless action.


So let's not obfuscate "flick of the wrist" any longer. This riddle was solved the moment it was brought to my attention.
The "Hand" is the right arm of the King. Contemplate on that!  Very Happy


Dwellings(AF) wrote:
Why then, one could say to us, not to provide this means? We will answer this by saying that to reveal an experiment of this sort would be to give the secret of the short way and that we have not received from God nor from our brothers the authorization to uncover such a mystery.


So this short way requires the flick of the wrist...the HAND!!!

I needn't say more.



Dwellings(AF) wrote:
It is already much that, prompted by our solicitude and charity, we warned the beginner whose lucky star leads to the threshold of the cave, that he should be on his guard and redouble his prudence. A similar warning is rarely encountered in the books, and quite succinct as to what concerns the Ars Brevis, but which the Adept of Dampierre knew as perfectly as Ripley, Basil Valentine, Philalethes, Albertus Magnus, Huginus a Barma, Cyliani, or Naxagoras.


Again Agricola, here is your Star, it leads to a cave or sea or Saturn or ...etc, etc .This is truth in plain sight so again I stress the importance of learning the symbolisms.
YOU TOO ALEX MY FRIEND!  cheers
Dwellings(AF) wrote:
Nevertheless, contrary to the humid way, whose glass utensils allow for easy control and accurate observation, the dry way cannot enlighten the operator at any time in the process of the Work.
This is what I told Ethor. Makes no sense really to work blindly with a crucible.

Dwellings(AF) wrote:
So, although the time factor reduced to a minimum constitutes a serious advantage in the practice of the ars brevis, the necessity of high temperatures, on the other hand, presents the serious inconvenience of an absolute uncertainty as to the progress of the operation. Everything happens in the deepest mystery inside the crucible which is carefully sealed, buried at the core of the incandescent coals. It is therefore important to be very experienced and to know the fire’s behavior and power well as one could not find in it, from the beginning to the end the least of indication.

This is called a blind. Traveller, buddy, it's not to be read and taken as an instruction. It is misdirection! Just follow the logic and this is easy to see.


Dwellings(AF) wrote:
All the characteristic reactions of the humid way having been indicated among the classical authors, it is possible for the studious artist to acquire indications precise enough to allow him to undertake his long and difficult work. Here on the contrary, it is without any guide that the traveler, brave to the point of rashness, enters this arid and burnt desert. No road laid out, no clue, no landmark; nothing save the apparent inertia of the earth, of the rock, of the sand. The shiny kaleidoscope if the colored stages does not brighten up his uncertain walk; it is as a blind man that he continues his path, without any other certainty save that of his faith, without any other hope but his confidence in divine mercy.

The audience is admonished here not to blindly pursue this Ars Brevis.
This is the meaning of this paragraph.


Dwellings(AF) wrote:
Yet at the end of his path, the investigator will notice a sign, the only one whose appearance indicates success and confirms the perfection of the sulphur by the total fixation of mercury; this sign consists in the spontaneous bursting of the vessel. Once the time has elapsed, by laterally uncovering a part of its side, we notice, when the experiment has succeeded, one or more lines of a dazzling clarity, clearly visible on the less brilliant background of the envelope. These are the cracks revealing the happy birth of the young king. Just like at the end of incubation the hen’s egg breaks under the effort of the chick, similarly the shell of our egg breaks as soon as the sulphur is produced. There is, among these results, an evident analogy in spite of the different causes, for in the mineral Work, the breaking of the crucible can logically be attributed only to a chemical action, unfortunately impossible to conceive or explain. Let us note however that the rather well known fact often occurs under the influence of certain combination of lesser interest. Thus, for example, while leaving aside, after having cleansed them well, new crucibles which have only been used once, for the fusion of metallic glass, the production of hepar sulphuris, or diaphoretic antimony, they are found cracked after a few days without one being able to explain the obscure reason of this late phenomenon. The considerable spacing of their bulges shows that the fracture seems to occur by the push of an expansive force acting from the center towards the periphery at room temperature and long after the actual use of these...

Dwellings(AF) wrote:
By using the dry path, represented by the earthly road followed at first by our traveler, one can successfully but progressively exalt the diffuse and latent virtue, transforming into activity that which was only potential. The operation is completed when, on the surface, appears a shining star, formed of rays emanating from a single center, prototype of the great roses of our gothic cathedrals. A sure sign that the pilgrim has successfully reached the end of his first trip. The dry path, also called the Work of Saturn, rarely translated into iconography as it is described in texts, based upon the use of solid and crystallized materials, the brief way (ars brevis) only requires the help of a crucible and the application of high temperatures. The dry way, the only one which authors reserved without providing any explanation about it, is a joy to the artist as well as a treasure to the alchemist. Nevertheless, contrary to the humid way, whose glass utensils allow for easy control and accurate observation, the dry way cannot enlighten the operator at any time in the process of the Work.
These last two paragraphs cast some doubts. Authorship is suspect, however, the overall text is quite clear.
I'm not a believer of a dry way.
Imho, I believe the dry way is a misunderstanding.
My experience says that the dry way is nothing other than the work of Saturn where one works with the black, cave, dried matter.
But I'm always open to other insights Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:19 pm

But Chasm I want to clear some wrong concept behind this fun what you are having here, that when you have discovered the traditional way of the philosophers, as you have also provided many quotes from the writings of Hollanuds in other threads, then why are you trying to understand the method of E-thor, this makes no sense to us.

I have to ask this question to you, because Schmeldvich is not going to ask, maybe he feel shy because I call him a babe, or he also belong to the same class of,...
"0 achievement 100 questions".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:18 am

Traveller wrote:
But Chasm I want to clear some wrong concept behind this fun what you are having here, that when you have discovered the traditional way of the philosophers, as you have also provided many quotes from the writings of Hollanuds in other threads, then why are you trying to understand the method of E-thor, this makes no sense to us.

I have to ask this question to you, because Schmeldvich is not going to ask, maybe he feel shy because I call him a babe, or he also belong to the same class of,...
"0 achievement 100 questions".


Traveller, what I've told you before still stands! ALL of the texts read the same for me. I have lifted the veil years ago...7 to be exact! In all this time, I've yet to see another as well versed.

Don't profess to know things that you cannot possibly know.
I'm speaking with Ethor because just like I did with you, I'm examining what he knows.
He understands how to correspond philosophically. He doesn't know me from anywhere unless he's using a different username. He's not obligated to share anything. He is however, corresponding in his own way.  In any case, In examining his work, we can open a discussion for the sake of members like yourself who are not proficient in symbolism.
We are fortunate that his inspiration comes from Fulcanelli who's books are receiving top dollars right now. Very Happy
He is following a dry path which, although I can see the correlations, I am not in any agreement with.
I use these discussions so that others may learn from them. I'm not shy Razz
I've taken the time to post Ars Brevis because Ethor may be practicing along these lines . I intend to support my view if your interested in listening. Hell, you can participate, just stop acting like....well....a buffoon!
You sound like JDP with your repetitive peee and Shiite and toilette talk. Seriously, humour is fine, but let's not be childish.

Right now the Ars Brevis is getting interesting. I'm attempting to show that Ars Brevis is a fallacy. Why not direct your keen mind towards debunking instead of insulting? I don't mind jabs. Just do it with some taste.

When I see 5 people read ONE text and come away with 5 different interpretations, I'm intrigued and I like to see how it is that they got there.

You were insulted by my challenges to you. But I saw cracks in your armour and so I pursued. I was honest with you. I told you openly that I would expose anything false in what you said. It doesn't have to be personal dude.

So now, I'd like to open the discussion with Ethor and everyone else to chat about Fulcanelli and the short "dry" way. Because, all texts read the same for me, one might see correlations as we discuss the different authors.
This is why I want Alexbr to get more English scripts of his choice.
I want to show him how I see the congruency in all the texts.

Why were you asking me of my method? Because you were and still are curious.

But your pride and ego get the most of you. This is not a good thing for the only Adept on this forum Very Happy  Oh! I forgot, you're a full time alchemist now for so many years. cheers  So, unless you wish to devote unnecessary time to remembering all of the insults that you hurl around, which are bound to come back, chill and have some fun. Show me/us, just how smart you are. cheers

By the way I didn't elaborate on the last two paragraphs of my last post , but if you'd like me to, I will. You only need ask! Very Happy  Fulcanelli knows his words better than I do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:00 am

Chasm wrote:
ALL of the texts read the same for me. I have lifted the veil years ago...7 to be exact! In all this time, I've yet to see another as well versed.

This is a very big claim, you said all the texts, hmmm. Which you have proved even 7 years ago. I mean then we all are just kids in front of your eyes, and in front of the wisdom you have achieved. You are really much higher than any adept (I mean higher than me). Laughing

Chasm wrote:
I'm speaking with Ethor because just like I did with you, I'm examining what he knows.

But your examination also gets failed on me, so how you will realized about E-thor who already speaks in very ambiguous words.

Chasm wrote:
We can open a discussion for the sake of members like yourself who are not proficient in symbolism.

When you don’t understand the written words of the Philosophers, as I was asked you to provide any reference of your work, then in case how you will understand the Symbolism, again this makes no sense to us.

Chasm wrote:
Why not direct your keen mind towards debunking instead of insulting? I don't mind jabs. Just do it with some taste.

This is the same thing I was also expecting from you, that when I was found the two references from the books of two well known Alchemists then I was expecting that as you have spent your much time in Uriine, so in case you will make this discovery easy for us, but contrary to it, you even fully tried to deviate the right meanings of those two Alchemists, and start correlating your wrong work with the books of the Philosophers, and make this our discovery of Minor way of Alchemy more difficult for us, and on the other side your follower of Uriine (Schmeldvich) continuously asking us that why I am not working on my discovery of Minor way.  scratch

Chasm wrote:
You were insulted by my challenges to you.

You cannot insult anyone, except of this work of Uriine, which is already a real insult for the person who choose such things for accomplishing Alchemy.

Chasm wrote:
I told you openly that I would expose anything false in what you said.

First try to expose you, then think about the others. Don't be fool like Schmeldvich who also follow the same line. As I put some words above in both of your introduction.

Chasm wrote:
Why were you asking me of my method? Because you were and still are curious.

Why I will ask about your method, or why I will be curious, or why I want to know your method when it is not written in any text of the Philosophers. Which you always failed to prove.

Chasm wrote:
By the way I didn't elaborate on the last two paragraphs of my last post, but if you'd like me to, I will. You only need ask! Fulcanelli knows his words better than I do!

Don’t worry you don’t need to do such a thing, I will do it. And you are again claiming to know something about which you have no idea. Please don't fool yourself, I really don't know that where you have spent your time but I know one thing that this Uriine has filled in your brain, that now you can't see anything, like if you find a person then you start to correlate his work with your work of Uriine, and if you find a book like this of Fulcanelli, then you start trying to correlate the words with your wrong speculations, really this forum and we all are in real danger. But like Nik you will not go alone, but I think you want to take all of us together with this your discovery of Uriine.


Last edited by Traveller on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:01 am

I don't agree that you need to work blindly. With equipment we have today, it is not necessary to hold to this. Not only that, you could interpret this as not being able to see discreet stages, such as the wet way. Which is what I was trying to say earlier. You also don't seem to understand that the mercury can be made in hours. It is actually the easiest part of this work.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:47 am

Here is the right explanation of the information, you have posted here,…

Chasm wrote:
Agricola, here is your Star, it leads to a cave or sea or Saturn or ...etc, etc .

There is a huge difference b/w in which sense Fulcanelli said the word,...cave, and how you are saying these words,...sea and Saturn. You are mentioning these different things and pointing them as they are the same or I want to say that you have no idea what you are saying here.

Fucanelli Dwellings wrote:
Nevertheless, contrary to the humid way, whose glass utensils allow for easy control and accurate observation, the dry way cannot enlighten the operator at any time in the process of the Work.
This is what I told Ethor. Makes no sense really to work blindly with a crucible.

Here Fulcanelli, is telling us to operate the work in a long way, where practitioner can learn many things during the work, which is not like the dry way as it can be achieve in a very short time, so in this sense here Fulcanelli is saying that it is not a good enlightenment for the operator at any time in the process of the work, because there is no time to watch or observe things in this short dry way of the Philosophers.

Chasm wrote:
Fucanelli Dwellings wrote:
It is therefore important to be very experienced and to know the fire’s behavior and power well as one could not find in it, from the beginning to the end the least of indication.

This is called a blind. Traveller, buddy, it's not to be read and taken as an instruction. It is misdirection! Just follow the logic and this is easy to see.

Again you are mixing two different works with each other (minor and major), but here in these words Fulcanelli is telling us to control the right regiment of fire (in Major) during the progress of making the Stone inside the flask, which is like the heat of hatching eggs, philosophers have mentioned this in every other text that’s why they called their flask and give it a name of “philosophers egg”.

As Fulcanelli also confirms this in your next quote,…

Fucanelli Dwellings wrote:
Yet at the end of his path, the investigator will notice a sign,…spontaneous bursting of the vessel. These are the cracks revealing the happy birth of the young king. Just like at the end of incubation the hen’s egg breaks under the effort of the chick, similarly the shell of our egg breaks as soon as the sulphur is produced.

Further he says,...

Fucanelli Dwellings wrote:
There is, among these results, an evident analogy in spite of the different causes, for in the mineral Work, the breaking of the crucible can logically be attributed only to a chemical action, unfortunately impossible to conceive or explain. Let us note however that the rather well known fact often occurs under the influence of certain combination of lesser interest. Thus, for example, while leaving aside, after having cleansed them well, new crucibles which have only been used once, for the fusion of metallic glass, the production of hepar sulphuris, or diaphoretic antimony, they are found cracked after a few days without one being able to explain the obscure reason of this late phenomenon. The considerable spacing of their bulges shows that the fracture seems to occur by the push of an expansive force acting from the center towards the periphery at room temperature and long after the actual use of these...

Here Fulcanelli seems to be totally blind from the right explanation of this mishap where he says that he has no idea about this unexpectedly breaking of the vessels. Or maybe he know the reason and giving us a clue.

Chasm wrote:
I'm not a believer of a dry way.
Imho, I believe the dry way is a misunderstanding.

ROFL,...

Exactly with your subject of Uriine, I am just thinking that how you will achieve the dry way, it is a very big problem.  scratch

Sorry but it is really a fun. You don't need to worry about the dry way by following this subject of Uriine.

lol!

Anyways nice quotes from the writings of Fulcanelli, thank you for posting them here.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:54 am

E-thor wrote:
I don't agree that you need to work blindly. With equipment we have today, it is not necessary to hold to this. Not only that, you could interpret this as not being able to see discreet stages, such as the wet way. Which is what I was trying to say earlier. You also don't seem to understand that the mercury can be made in hours. It is actually the easiest part of this work.

Hey E-Thor,

You have to take what I've said in its entirety.
It did say that it was a work of Hercules to separate elements by use of a crucible using different temperature gradients.

Dwellings wrote:
Fucanelli Dwellings wrote:
It is therefore important to be very experienced and to know the fire’s behavior and power well as one could not find in it, from the beginning to the end the least indication.

Not being able to see discreet stages is implicitly expressed already and fits with my meaning.
I understand that Mercury can be liberated early. How effective it is, when confected hastily is questionable.

This is the point I was attemping to elucidate. Unless you are very experienced, which is a huge work, then one works blindly is my meaning.
I should have elaborated so as to remove ambiguity. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:04 am

Traveller wrote:
Here is the right explanation of the information, you have posted here,…

Chasm wrote:
Agricola, here is your Star, it leads to a cave or sea or Saturn or ...etc, etc .

Traveller wrote:
There is a huge difference b/w in which sense Fulcanelli said the word,...cave, and how you are saying these words,...sea and Saturn. You are mentioning these different things and pointing them as they are the same or I want to say that you have no idea what you are saying here.

So where is your explanation, what is your point? I'll give it since you cannot.  Very Happy
The Star is the sublimated salt...Polaris or Sirius, or the star of Bethlehem, etc, etc.
The cave is the black matter. Caves are dark and made of fixed rock typically. Symbolisms traveller.
This is an explanation. Not your egotistical rant.

Fucanelli Dwellings wrote:
Nevertheless, contrary to the humid way, whose glass utensils allow for easy control and accurate observation, the dry way cannot enlighten the operator at any time in the process of the Work.
This is what I told Ethor. Makes no sense really to work blindly with a crucible.


Chasm wrote:
Fucanelli Dwellings wrote:
It is therefore important to be very experienced and to know the fire’s behavior and power well as one could not find in it, from the beginning to the end the least of indication. This is called a blind. Traveller, buddy, it's not to be read and taken as an instruction. It is misdirection! Just follow the logic and this is easy to see.

Traveller wrote:
Here Fulcanelli, is telling us to operate the work in a long way, where practitioner can learn many things during the work, which is not like the dry way as it can be achieve in a very short time, so in this sense here Fulcanelli is saying that it is not a good enlightenment for the operator at any time in the process of the work, because there is no time to watch or observe things in this short dry way of the Philosophers.
Yes, this is obvious and exactly what I said. Again, what's your point?  scratch
It's not that there is no time to watch or observe...the crucible makes it impossible, which is what I was saying to Ethor if you are able to follow along.  Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
Again you are mixing two different works with each other (minor and major), but here in these words Fulcanelli is telling us to control the right regiment of fire (in Major) during the progress of making the Stone inside the flask, which is like the heat of hatching eggs, philosophers have mentioned this in every other text that’s why they called their flask and give it a name of “philosophers egg”.

Traveller, it is Fulcanelli who is mixing methods to deceive. Not me! I won't deceive!  Fulcanelli is literally speaking of the dry way in the above quote. The reason that you have to be very experienced is because you cannot see the developments in the dry way as opposed to the humid way where one can see through the glass.. The hatching of eggs refer to the dry way.
You are clearly showing that you cannot follow the logic train. But it's ok, most cannot.
Although Fulcanelli literally speaks of the dry way and misdirects with his "hatching egg " analogy, he is actually speaking of the traditional, ONLY, wet way, which has a dry stage during the Reign of Saturn.

Traveller wrote:
As Fulcanelli also confirms this in your next quote,…

Fucanelli Dwellings wrote:
Yet at the end of his path, the investigator will notice a sign,…spontaneous bursting of the vessel. These are the cracks revealing the happy birth of the young king. Just like at the end of incubation the hen’s egg breaks under the effort of the chick, similarly the shell of our egg breaks as soon as the sulphur is produced.

Here now, Fulcanelli is describing the actual matter, the black matter cracking open. This black matter is the beginning in many texts. This is read in many texts. He's not speaking of some outer vessel as some think. The vessel IS the matter like that of a pregnant woman. But if you cannot see this, then you will never understand the philosophers.
Traveller, you are too quick to explain absolutely nothing. I wanted you to shine , but you're only showing that you are a competetive child. You call Schmildvich a babe but it is you who acts like the babe. Now, try and focus a little closer and don't be ridiculous!

Traveller wrote:
Further he says,...

Fucanelli Dwellings wrote:
There is, among these results, an evident analogy in spite of the different causes, for in the mineral Work, the breaking of the crucible can logically be attributed only to a chemical action, unfortunately impossible to conceive or explain. Let us note however that the rather well known fact often occurs under the influence of certain combination of lesser interest. Thus, for example, while leaving aside, after having cleansed them well, new crucibles which have only been used once, for the fusion of metallic glass, the production of hepar sulphuris, or diaphoretic antimony, they are found cracked after a few days without one being able to explain the obscure reason of this late phenomenon. The considerable spacing of their bulges shows that the fracture seems to occur by the push of an expansive force acting from the center towards the periphery at room temperature and long after the actual use of these...

Traveller wrote:
Here Fulcanelli seems to be totally blind from the right explanation of this mishap where he says that he has no idea about this unexpectedly breaking of the vessels. Or maybe he know the reason and giving us a clue.

These vessels that he speaks of allude to what Ethor and I have touched upon. Fulcanelli is giving a clue. Many of us are not aware of certain phenomena when working on an atomic level within our flasks. This is where we go when we dissolve our matter...from the molecular to the atomic. The delayed and unexplained action can be attributed to the internal vibrations of the vulgar crucible, slowing down and giving up its energy to the outer molecular.
Etheric is inner, atomic is middle and molecular is outer. This Trinity is a vessel in ALL matter. Hence we should all endeavour to study occult physics, because this Trinity is respectively soul, spirit and body.

Like I said Traveller, you are too quick to even call Fulcanelli blind!  lol!


Traveller wrote:
Anyways nice quotes from the writings of Fulcanelli, thank you for posting them here.

You are welcome.  Very Happy


Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:11 am

Chasm wrote:
The Star is the sublimated salt.

Very good explanation, it is exactly like a cave, I mean darkness.  Neutral

But would you also like to quote here, that where is mentioned such an information.

Chasm wrote:
But it is you who acts like the babe.

I will become after making my Elixir, thanks for the prediction.  pirat

Chasm wrote:
Traveller, you are too quick to explain absolutely nothing.

I think my words and my post is going to fill many pages, if still this is the case then what would you like to say to E-thor ?  Laughing

I can explain how much I can, because you are on one side not worthy of it, and on other side you are also far away,........from the truth of a cave.  silent

Chasm wrote:
Like I said Traveller, you are too quick to even call Fulcanelli blind!

Again my friend, your explanation of breaking the vessel might have some meanings in modern sciences, as you also said,…

Chasm wrote:
Hence we should all endeavour to study occult physics, because this Trinity is respectively soul, spirit and body.

You somewhere wrongly taken the word here, it will be metaphysics, but I was telling the reason according to the alchemical perspective which I say that Fulcanelli doesn’t seem to know this mystery.

I can give you a little explanation, that when he say that flask unexpectedly breaks, then it is because of the mutual correspondence b/w the material used to make that flask, towards the matter which has been put inside the flask. You just forget it, because it belongs to Alchemy, but your work, your experiences, and your speculations always goes from the modern sciences, as E-thor is said about your work, that it is simply chemistry, and as I was also reading a post on other site, where a guy was asking you that what is the difference b/w living and nonliving, and you were telling him that everything is living, as we can see the electrons are moving inside the matter, so this is the explanation about living and nonliving without telling their difference in terms of Alchemy.  Wink

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   

Back to top Go down
 
THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV
Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: