The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

  THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:58 pm

E-thor wrote:
Yeah, only one image came up. The mercury I collect can look similar to that, but there are thousands of white salts. And mine does not crystalize like that. In my experience, I collect mercury first. The blackness comes after I have made my compound (philosophical calcination). Our paths are not very similar. I'm not say I g tours won't work because I don't know what you are doing, but it doesn't look like mine.

Sent from Topic'it App

You missed the putrefied image. There were five in diff stages. What you saw was coming closer to the end.
I don't like my images in public. Just now there were a few comments about drugs lol!  You can't blame people.
Anyways if you PM me an email, I'll send you some images that I've shared openly.

If you are interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:02 pm

E-thor wrote:
Chasm, are you using a GW path? I don't really need details, just trying to figure out where you are coming from.

Yes truly, passionately, wholeheartedly, he is using Urrine to accomplish Alchemy, and please E-thor kindly change your words, “GW path” there is no such thing, we can simply ask to someone that are you working on Uriine.

E-thor wrote:
It doesn't look like mine.

How It will be because of the difference of the subjects.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Chasm wrote:
Sure, we hear talk of magnets here and spiritus there, but the separation of our one matter is the magnet.

OK, but since I do not have much time, I give him an help,that sometimes make a BIG difference.

Chasm wrote:
.... sounds like a metallurgy than alchemy to me

Even to me,sometimes, alchemy seems like a refiner work, but it does not mean that it is the same  thing. There are several "flick of the wrist"
here and there,that make the difference, and not always these things can be circumscribed within the common logic.For example, with the game of the mortar and the magnet, the microcosm must be 'attuned' to the macrocosm, so,Sirius must be taken into consideration.Have you  logical explanation for this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:16 pm

Traveller wrote:
E-thor wrote:
Chasm, are you using a GW path? I don't really need details, just trying to figure out where you are coming from.

Yes truly, passionately, wholeheartedly, he is using Urrine to accomplish Alchemy, and please E-thor kindly change your words, “GW path” there is no such thing, we can simply ask to someone that are you working on Uriine.

E-thor wrote:
It doesn't look like mine.

How It will be because of the difference of the subjects.


Well, this is exactly my point. I have seen much and few have admittedly replicated my images. From this alone, I can surmise that all those who perform the GW path using wrong regimens of heat , fail to see all of these philosophic operations.
Hey traveller, buddy, I saw you looking in. You've seen this one before, but did you see the others? The DISGUROT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:22 pm

Agricola wrote:
Chasm wrote:
Sure, we hear talk of magnets here and spiritus there, but the separation of our one matter is the magnet.

OK, but since I do not have much time, I give him an help,that sometimes make a BIG difference.

Chasm wrote:
.... sounds like a metallurgy than alchemy to me

Even to me,sometimes, alchemy seems like a refiner work, but it does not mean that it is the same  thing. There are several "flick of the wrist"
here and there,that make the difference, and not always these things can be circumscribed within the common logic.For example, with the game of the mortar and the magnet, the microcosm must be 'attuned' to the macrocosm, so,Sirius must be taken into consideration.Have you  logical explanation for this?

Alchemy is a more refined work. Our earth has a field. It affects our compasses. Our Sun has a field, it affects our planets . Sirius is a different system altogether. Our celestial influences are primarily from our planets, not the distant stars.
Our matter has to be subtlized so that it can associate with the field of our Sun our solar planet.
You see this in your flask when the capillary salts rise upwards in a magnetic fashion..
I assure you, the flick of the wrist is a rouse! There is no real explanation for it given the info surrounding it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:36 pm

Chasm wrote:
Sirius is a different system altogether. Our celestial influences are primarily from our planets, not the distant stars.

You did not understand what I was referring to. You must consider Sirius, as sailors did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:47 pm

Agricola wrote:
Chasm wrote:
Sirius is a different system altogether. Our celestial influences are primarily from our planets, not the distant stars.

You did not understand what I was referring to. You must consider Sirius, as sailors did.

Sirius is used in the Southern Hemisphere for navigation.
The bright star is symbolic of sublimation. Up here I'd tend to associate Polaris with our risen salt.
To pulverize a matter in a mortar, is to make it smaller and more susceptible to subtle energies...field/light energies. The surface area is also augmented, but what does Sirius have to do with flicking ones wrist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

avatar

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:00 pm

You must use the compass of the wise.
Clearer, I cannot be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:11 pm

When you first calcinate and assuming you are using the right vessel then you will see the stars appear on the negredo background.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:14 pm

But I will PM you Chasm with my email if you don't mind sharing. Again, I don't believe this way will be fruitful and that is mostly based on what I understand from Fulcanelli. I believe the aether is only found in a usable form and of suffice t strength in the metals.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:29 pm

Also, there is misunderstanding around the first color. In my opinion, the raven was chosen as symbolic of this stage not just because of the color black but also of the iridescent blue that is mixed in. You will see this even in the dry way.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:17 pm

Agricola wrote:
You must use the compass of the wise.
Clearer, I cannot be.
The compass of the wise is just more symbolism. The typical dial is two coloured. It is also magnetic and alluding to our earth, which exoterically it is used to navigate. The compass is generally oriented north, hence Polaris, the bright star up this way, or under the stopper. North Star, navigating, above!!!

You don't need to say more about these symbols. I just wanna pick your brain and see what you really know. It's why I asked you about the flick of the wrist. The stories I've heard of this are so warped . The obvious is what I've told you. Tour de main is "tower of the Hand". Flick of the wrist is a mistranslation and it's played on like a joke, ridiculing the sophists.
But we all have our own ideas.

@ E-thor,
Yes. Those stars are all the colours. All colours make white right?
The absence of colour leaves black.

E-thor wrote:
Also, there is misunderstanding around the first color. In my opinion, the raven was chosen as symbolic of this stage not just because of the color black but also of the iridescent blue.

Ok, but what does blue have to do with anything other than its probably one of the last colours to come over or up. ROYGBIV.
One of my books shows the colours beginning with yellow in accordance with some tone who's root is G if I recall correctly.
Do you think the caudal pavonis has something to do with it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:44 pm

I wouldn't get too wrapped up in colors, in my work, the mercury is white, the conjunction is black, the vessel is red(a dull red) so you have the first 3 colors at the beginning. As you process and the matter is sublimated you will see others like orange (citrine). I don't think the colors are as important in the dry way.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:45 pm

But I have seen bright canary yellow develop sometimes.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:05 am

E-thor wrote:
But I have seen bright canary yellow develop sometimes.

Sent from Topic'it App

Have you seen any rings develop on the citrine?
I mean some beautiful non ROYGBIV colours.
Trust me when I tell you, I'm no novice here.
What I can show, might surprise you.

Colours are beacons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.P.

avatar

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Question for P. Stoners!

Do you think that your end product is anything else than some form of phosphorus?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:16 pm

T.P. wrote:
Question for P. Stoners!

Do you think that your end product is anything else than some form of phosphorus?

I've seen some take the torch to the subject and ended up with a phosphorescent matter.
But speaking for myself, I'm aware that phosphorus exists above hydrogen on the periodic table. The phi stone is under hydrogen on the inverse side of the table, so who can say? The alchemists say that it is the inner form of silver or gold.
Philosophical work is said to be contrarian to the chemical works so again, who is to say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:32 pm

No, it is not a form of phosphorus

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:31 pm

E-thor wrote:
No, it is not a form of phosphorus

Sent from Topic'it App

Come on dude, you can elaborate a little Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:47 pm

If he asks a yes or no question then you he will probably get a yes or no answer. ☺☺☺I'm not sure that mercury and sulphur conform to chemical definitions. It is possible that the alchemists knew this intuitively or just didn't have the tools to correctly identify the substances. My experience with mercury is that initially it look like a gas but does not behave like a gas. It has a solid form but when heated does not have a liquid phase, but goes directly back to being volatile. A liquid form can be collected but I haven't tried to collect that in quantity and it is more difficult to collect (but maybe I'm not using the right method). Anyhow, it is my theory that the sulphur, when purified, is a solid form of aether. Stripping away the gross matter surrounding this, is the heart of the art and only this purified sulphur, enhanced with its own mercury, is the true stone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:58 pm

E-thor wrote:
If he asks a yes or no question then you he will probably get a yes or no answer. ☺☺☺I'm not sure that mercury and sulphur conform to chemical definitions. It is possible that the alchemists knew this intuitively or just didn't have the tools to correctly identify the substances. My experience with mercury is that initially it look like a gas but does not behave like a gas. It has a solid form but when heated does not have a liquid phase, but goes directly back to being volatile. A liquid form can be collected but I haven't tried to collect that in quantity and it is more difficult to collect (but maybe I'm not using the right method). Anyhow, it is my theory that the sulphur, when purified, is a solid form of aether. Stripping away the gross matter surrounding this, is the heart of the art and only this purified sulphur, enhanced with its own mercury, is the true stone.

Ok, you're speaking of the sublimed salts. They get up there invisibly.
I can see this omission of a liquid phase.

It is exactly because I don't analyze my matter why I didn't give TP the answer that you did Very Happy

Your observations are all correct, except when you say "stripping away the gross matter surrounding this, is the heart of the art."
What do you mean by "this". Are you referring to the sublimate or that which is left behind...the starry space?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:18 pm

"This" is the sublimated sulphur. You really can't make that many comparisons to our two works. What you are doing is very foreign to this dry way. You are not using sublimated in the alchemical sense as I am. You are using it in a modern chemistry sense.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:32 pm

E-thor wrote:
"This" is the sublimated sulphur. You really can't make that many comparisons to our two works. What you are doing is very foreign to this dry way. You are not using sublimated in the alchemical sense as I am. You are using it in a modern chemistry sense.

Sent from Topic'it App

You are making this implication but I assure you that I am not working in the traditional chemical sense. My posts should make this clear.

Even with the dry way, which is done via retort. You have pyroligenous matter or dreggs saturated with an empyreumatic oil.

I'm curious of your experience in further purifying the sublimate.
Have you any? I assure you that it is exceedingly difficult to do it on its own for reasons you've already suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:26 pm

I don’t think you understand what I said about what it means to sublimate or what sublimation is. I also don’t use retorts, but crucibles.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:22 pm

E-thor wrote:
I don’t think you understand what I said about what it means to sublimate or what sublimation is. I also don’t use retorts, but crucibles.

Dude, I know well what sublimation is. I also know for a certain fact, that if you are attempting to nuke any volatile sublimate in a crucible, without any fixed earth of it's own kind, you won't fare well. As I've said, it is exceedingly difficult to purify or rectify...ESPECIALLY, in a crucible, any volatile salt on its own.
You've already told us of how your Mercury goes from its STP form to an elevated solid form, bypassing the liquid phase. Now, imagine taking this volatile sublimate and submitting it to the heat of a crucible....seriously;
You're gonna need some crazy lute when that volatile salt vaporizes and has nowhere to go so it can be reabsorbed.
BOOM!!! affraid
Continuous expansion without contraction No

Anyways, Z0K on Alchemy Forums, has just made some sweet posts in the "Aspects of Alchemy" thread. Very Happy
I think it's worth a look. Both JDP and Z0K are worthy seekers but I'd say that Z0K has the edge on JDP.
I bring this up because Z0K is very open, quoting books and all, so you'll see that what you're most likely doing isn't foreign to many of us.

My resident forum, Alchemy Processes, has a member named ggkavarma, who worked with common Mercury, probably what you're using, and his work is well documented there. There are many images.
Very Happy
In any case, I just want you to know that know-how exists out there...real know-how.
I can understand where you're at from your words. You're on the right path. You've recognized something important in that you can see correlations in your dry way with that of the wet way. But if you truly wish to work alchemically, you must learn to elevate your fixed matter as well, which you probably are aware of.
Any thoughts coursing through your mind on how you're going to do this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV   

Back to top Go down
 
THE ALCHEMICAL SECRET IS ESCHATOLOGICALLY NEGATIV
Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hidden secret city- A TRUE MYSTERY! may seem long but worth the read.
» Undercover Boss and Secret Millionaire
» Secrets staying secret?
» Help, Found Husband Secret Photos Of Another Woman!
» Secret Santa 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: