Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Mercury and Sulphur   Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:28 pm

Find your mercury. Make your compound. Then you will find your vessel. Unite the two eyes of the serpent, the two fold firey man. Then you will have begun the work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:38 pm

E-thor wrote:
Find your mercury. Make your compound. Then you will find your vessel. Unite the two eyes of the serpent, the two fold firey man. Then you will have begun the work.

Lovely image, E-Thor! cheers

In your eyes, do you see Mercury the same as your Vessel?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:58 pm

No, but when you find the mercury, you will find the vessel.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:07 am

You could have asked more questions here and had a good discussion. But you are cut off now Schmildvich!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:16 am

E-thor wrote:
You could have asked more questions here and had a good discussion. But you are cut off now Schmildvich!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:43 am

Hello E-Thor,

These things are mentioned in the traditional path of the Philosophers, about the marriage of Venus and Mars, and don’t waste your time here as I do, by answering the guys who is only looking amusement in your works. Only put the answers for those who are worthy of this knowledge. As Chasm said here, that the reason of their more direct questions will be that as yet they have only faced the failure, so maybe that’s why they are very eager to see that light or they just become shocked after watching the guys who says to accomplish something.

Anyways would you like to tell us any further that do you use Dew, or a process where involves to attract the atmospheric humidity from the Air, which philosophers were given a name of Niter.

The marriage of Venus and Mars, is it all about making the Menstruum or the tincture.

Do you use Vinegar, or any plants stuff like Salt of Tartar.

Or are you using anything belongs to the Animals Kingdom like Uriine.

These things like Salt of Tartar, Uriine, Vinegar are good to use them as a catalyst, but I don’t know that why peoples start to waste their time in discovering the secrets behind these simple menstruum, or in these plants or animal fluids, which wrong things are nothing to do with the hidden mysteries of the books of the Philosophers.

I am interested when you said that you have made the tincture of Iron, then with this matter did you able to transmute some part of common Mercury. If you didn’t try it yet then it will be an interesting thing to watch, because Philosophers said in their books that tincture of Iron, having a strong affinity to fix common Mercury into a red form of fixed calx, but they didn’t say any further that now for what purpose this red powder will serve for us. But they showed us a proof that how much strong Sulfur lies in Iron, which changes the inner constitution of running Mercury into the form of a fixed powder.

If you feel easy then answer, otherwise there is no problem, maybe I have also asked some more direct questions like Schmeldivch. But still I say that my style is different from investigating someone, and only brings out some good insights for everyone.  study

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Mercury and Sulphur   Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:36 pm

I’ll say it again on this thread. There are veils to be pierced. Symbolism is more valuable than following recipes. Most puffers want someone to give them the answers but they don’t want to discover anything themselves. I see two main errors in this art. One is to over spiritualize the texts and think that everything is a metaphor for something internal. The other error is to only spend time in a lab and think like a chemist. From personal experience, you need a balance of theory and then doing work to test your theory. I spent a lot of time in Fulcanelli’s works to internalize what he said, so that I could compare it to other texts, and keep his words fresh in my mind as I worked on certain substances. I encourage everyone here to read what he says on page 410 in his Dwellings of the Philosophers. Contemplate what he says and apply it to the symbolism that is available to you. What does the oak represent, and the steel and the sword? What is the serpent/dragon? What is a process? What temperatures should you be working at? Asking the right questions and abandoning theories that don’t fit is part of the journey. Many of us get stuck on our pet processes. You must constantly be willing to admit that you are wrong on something, otherwise the stone would be in your possession. Once again I will say, it is easier to make gold than to destroy it. Contemplate that!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:09 pm

Traveler, in regards to your question, I only work in the mineral kingdom, and specifically the metals. I didn’t want to go there and have to work at the temperatures that are required. But that is where the work took me. A certain degree of mercury and sulphur is in all things, but is concentrated in quantity and purity only in the metals. To work anywhere else will only bring failure or a stone too weak to have any impact, and certainly not enough for transmutation purposes. There is a reason it is called potable gold. But until you discover the true mercury, you won’t have a pot to cook it in. Heed what Basil Valentine says: "The twofold fiery male must be fed with a snowy swan, and then they must mutually slay each other and restore each other to life; and the air of the imprisoned fiery male will occupy three of the four quarters of the world, and make up three parts of the imprisoned fiery male, that the death-song of the swans may be distinctly heard; then the swan roasted will become food for the King, and the fiery King will be siezed with great love for the Queen, and will take his fill of delight in embracing her, until they both vanish and coalesce into one body." This is perfectly compatible with what Fulcanelli says. It also repeats what Cyrano De Bergerac says in his battle of the remora and salamander. The battle is only the beginning, you still must unite the two eyes of the serpent. Until you unravel these mysteries, you will achieve very little.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:13 pm

E-thor wrote:
Symbolism is more valuable than following recipes.

Here you said the same words as my other friend PulvisRubeus was always use to say, yes you are right, there are many metaphors which represents the Philosophical works in different ways. Most especially the 12 keys of Basilius are very worth to understand through its hidden plates, and Mutus Liber, Splendor Solis, Atlanta Fugiens and Calaba Mineralis, for a great Alchemical Mysteries all are worth to understand.

E-thor wrote:
I see two main errors in this art. One is to over spiritualize the texts and think that everything is a metaphor for something internal. The other error is to only spend time in a lab and think like a chemist.

You are absolutely right here, I have also seen this problem in many guys, that sometimes they started to go too philosophical and start to over react even the text is about a simple understandable thing, and sometimes they over react to become too literal.

So yes you are right everyone should to balance the way of understanding regarding different texts, it should to be noted that each text which is written by a different philosopher, represents the same thing in a different language. So I say here that it is not always a thing of reading esoterically or exoterically, but sometimes the terms may lead to another thing by a two different philosophers, so a reader should to use his common sense and right intelligence for the understanding of the different terms of the Philosophers.

E-thor wrote:
From personal experience, you need a balance of theory and then doing work to test your theory.

Thank you for a very good advice, I think everyone here can read it.

E-thor wrote:
I spent a lot of time in Fulcanelli’s works to internalize what he said, so that I could compare it to other texts, and keep his words fresh in my mind as I worked on certain substances.

This recent Alchemist is really said to be a mysterious legend, I mentioned about PulvisRubeus, he was told me that sometimes ago, his friend have seen Fulcanelli,…

PulvisRubeus wrote:
“My friend, a very well-known person in the music field, was mentioned that when he saw Fulcanelli in 1971, Fulcanelli had just come from an exhibition of the famous late French writer Jean Cocteau. Apparently Cocteau had been close to both Fulcanelli and Schwaller de Lubicz. He appeared clean-shaven. He was wearing a fedora, and had very youthful, penetrating eyes”.

And yes about his writings he used the way of most cryptic words, for telling the alchemical secrets, like in both of his writings, in dwellings and in cathedrals.

E-thor wrote:
I encourage everyone here to read what he says on page 410 in his Dwellings of the Philosophers.

Actually I have other editions or format of this book, so would you like to put the quote from this book which you are pointing out here.

E-thor wrote:
Once again I will say, it is easier to make gold than to destroy it.

Philosophers said this, when they were referring the process of making the Philosophers Gold, which is somewhere hard to make, Johannes Agricola, Paracelsus, Artephius, Basilius and many other philosophers have mentioned about it. And in your explanation of the philosophical terms you are also telling the same process.

E-thor wrote:
"The twofold fiery male must be fed with a snowy swan, and then they must mutually slay each other and restore each other to life; and the air of the imprisoned fiery male will occupy three of the four quarters of the world, and make up three parts of the imprisoned fiery male, that the death-song of the swans may be distinctly heard; then the swan roasted will become food for the King, and the fiery King will be siezed with great love for the Queen, and will take his fill of delight in embracing her, until they both vanish and coalesce into one body."

So are you making an Aurum Potabile with this Philosophers Gold or using it for another purpose, which will be a great mystery only belong to the philosophers.  Wink

E-thor wrote:
I only work in the mineral kingdom, specifically the metals.

Same here, I have also specialized in this way, when I started to undertake the mysteries behind this Kingdom of the Earth regarding all the relevant or irrelevant minerals, from the highly poisonous to highly medicinal. But we cannot work on metals directly, except through a proper medium.

E-thor wrote:
A certain degree of mercury and sulphur is in all things, but is concentrated in quantity and purity only in the metals.

Agree, very basic theory of duality, and about its concentration in quantity, you are absolutely right, but regarding its purity then I say that each metal has a very similar, but its on the Artist that how he separate the three essentials if he is making a specific tincture out of them. But your guidance and all explanations are absolutely true.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:08 pm

E-thor wrote:
I’ll say it again on this thread. There are veils to be pierced.  Symbolism is more valuable than following recipes.

I'd have to agree 100%. Many don't like this and won't accept it here on this forum because it was created on the premise that all secrets would be unveiled for the publics consumption.

E-thor wrote:
Most puffers want someone to give them the answers but they don’t want to discover anything themselves.

This is true of all puffers.

E-thor wrote:
I see two main errors in this art. One is to over spiritualize the texts and think that everything is a metaphor for something internal. The other error is to only spend time in a lab and think like a chemist. From personal experience, you need a balance of theory and then doing work to test your theory.

Not everything is a metaphor. What is literal is often literal. BUT...
When someone says "go and make a strong wine", and a few paragraphs later, they say, " sublime its spirit to heights of the head"'
and then they say, join the body to its spirit and you have a menstruum which will dissolve gold, you realize that they are speaking esoterically.
It becomes obvious. Wine joined with any part of its spirit, will never dissolve gold. Is wine even wine without its spirit?
Sometimes, these literal recipes are esoteric instructions for the seekers with an eye for philosophy. Are we going to criticize the way the adepts spoke of their art? We can, but why?

E-thor wrote:
I spent a lot of time in Fulcanelli’s works to internalize what he said, so that I could compare it to other texts, and keep his words fresh in my mind as I worked on certain substances. I encourage everyone here to read what he says on page 410 in his Dwellings of the Philosophers. Contemplate what he says and apply it to the symbolism that is available to you. What does the oak represent, and the steel and the sword? What is the serpent/dragon? What is a process? What temperatures should you be working at? Asking the right questions and abandoning theories that don’t fit is part of the journey. Many of us get stuck on our pet processes. You must constantly be willing to admit that you are wrong on something, otherwise the stone would be in your possession. Once again I will say, it is easier to make gold than to destroy it. Contemplate that!
I too like Fulcanelli. And the comparison to other texts and finding correlations is the best advice that I can give any seeker.

Fortunately for yourself, you sit in a position of having seen a process.

E-thor wrote:
"The twofold fiery male must be fed with a snowy swan, and then they must mutually slay each other and restore each other to life; and the air of the imprisoned fiery male will occupy three of the four quarters of the world, and make up three parts of the imprisoned fiery male, that the death-song of the swans may be distinctly heard; then the swan roasted will become food for the King, and the fiery King will be siezed with great love for the Queen, and will take his fill of delight in embracing her, until they both vanish and coalesce into one body."
Clearly you've seen a process, clearly you've seen a leavening, so obviously you know what a sword is, what a dragon is, but how is the novice to learn these things without being so fortunate as you?
Many speak of Sal Ammoniac and yet know nothing of the swan, nor the queen. But if you've seen these things, as it appears you have, then you are privileged and rightfully so. Few have seen these symbols coalesce into one black and splendid body, but you have. So you're obviously working alchemically.
My gripe is with those who guide others to go out and buy chemicals to do the work, saying, "trust me, this minor way is the road to being an adept."
This to me is baloney! I had to use this word Very Happy I already miss its rambling owner JDP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:26 pm

Chasm wrote:
My gripe is with those who guide others to go out and buy chemicals to do the work...

I do not understand why you say that commercial products can not be used.
Only One Thing can not be substituted, and certainly it isn't the uriine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:47 pm

Chasm wrote:
My gripe is with those who guide others to go out and buy chemicals to do the work, saying, "trust me, this minor way is the road to being an adept."
This to me is baloney! I had to use this word.

I put my guidance in this Baloney, because I know that If they will not go to buy any Chemical, then you will lead them to the Toilet, and then take them to show the verses of Holy Scriptures, so by following these 2 steps, I want to ask you, will they become an Adept ?

If yes then you are free that take anyone to anywhere.  cyclops

Agricola wrote:

O Man, what you said, I can give you a position of a good Teacher. Are you Agricola. You speak this big truth in simple 2 lines. Wow,...Amazing.

cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:35 pm

Agricola wrote:
Chasm wrote:
My gripe is with those who guide others to go out and buy chemicals to do the work...

My answer to you Agricola, is that the commercial product, which  you and traveller are considering, is not a whole product. As such, it will lack that specified body, salt, dreggs...call it what you like, that is complimentary to it to make it whole and enable it to live.
You two are contemplating a Frankenstein...literally and grammatically;
The philosophical abortion...that which is an abomination to all things good!
But the two of you will find out soon in any case. The only thing you can be certain about is your penchance for uncertainty!

@ traveller,

Traveller wrote:
I put my guidance in this Baloney, because I know that If they will not go to buy any Chemical, then you will lead them to the Toilet, and then take them to show the verses of Holy Scriptures, so by following these 2 steps, I want to ask you, will they become an Adept ?

I want to ask you, are you a vegetarian? If so, do you realize that the food you eat, is grown out of earth fertilized with the excrement of animals and humans alike? In certain parts of the world, sewage sludge is pumped onto the fields to fertilize the earth out of which grows the food that you ravenously consume when hungry. Agricola knows this, he's taken the farmers name.
Does it bother you that you are part of this ouroboric chain of events?
We are what we eat right?  lol!
I'm a Breatharian by the way  geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:18 am

Chasm wrote:
The answer to you Agricola, is that the commercial product, which  you and traveller are considering, is not a whole product. As such, it will lack that specified body, salt, dreggs...call it what you like, that is complimentary to it to make it whole and enable it to live

It's obvious, but
I do not see the problem. What is missing from a commercial product, can be added.
These are not the details that make the real alchemy, according to Fulcanelli, and also according to me.

Chasm wrote:
If so, do you realize that the food you eat, is grown out of earth fertilized with the excrement of animals and humans alike...

Whatever the way you want to use these crap, know that you will always remain in the inferior world of aRchemy, and it is the same, even if you used the Breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:41 am

Chasm wrote:
Do you realize that the food you eat, is grown out of earth fertilized with the excrement of animals and humans alike? In certain parts of the world, sewage sludge is pumped onto the fields to fertilize the earth out of which grows the food that you ravenously consume when hungry. Agricola knows this, he's taken the farmers name.
Does it bother you that you are part of this ouroboric chain of events?

I understand these things, even in such a way which you might ever able to figure out in your life, you are far away from any side of Alchemy, that’s why you are wandering and trying to believe that in the dregs there is something special, but regarding to all the books of the Philosophers there is nothing.

I ask that what you will be able to obtain by growing these plants through Uriine, dung, and excrements, as said above, that it will not be the true Alchemy from anyway, but the secret is, that how without using these discarded matters, you discover the more powerful things in the minerals kingdom to effect and bring the same change in the plants kingdom, and then you will start to enter in alchemy. And become from a vulgar Chemist, a true Alchemist. Don’t forget we are here in a thread of E-thor who is telling to accomplish his method by also working in the minerals kingdom. First teach him and convince him what you are saying here, and then we will talk further and waste our time.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:36 am

E-thor wrote:
I’ll say it again on this thread. There are veils to be pierced.  Symbolism is more valuable than following recipes. Most puffers want someone to give them the answers but they don’t want to discover anything themselves. I see two main errors in this art. One is to over spiritualize the texts and think that everything is a metaphor for something internal. The other error is to only spend time in a lab and think like a chemist. From personal experience, you need a balance of theory and then doing work to test your theory. I spent a lot of time in Fulcanelli’s works to internalize what he said, so that I could compare it to other texts, and keep his words fresh in my mind as I worked on certain substances. I encourage everyone here to read what he says on page 410 in his Dwellings of the Philosophers. Contemplate what he says and apply it to the symbolism that is available to you. What does the oak represent, and the steel and the sword? What is the serpent/dragon? What is a process? What temperatures should you be working at? Asking the right questions and abandoning theories that don’t fit is part of the journey. Many of us get stuck on our pet processes. You must constantly be willing to admit that you are wrong on something, otherwise the stone would be in your possession. Once again I will say, it is easier to make gold than to destroy it. Contemplate that!

What to say in this forum should be the rules of alchemical and explicit sharing but as I see everyone is rubbing and that is a disgusting and does not respect the rules of the forum in the least

however interesting your hypotheses and readings of the various symbolism of venus and mars that according to your interpretations are the dry way of fulcanelli

for considering also interesting your operative hypothesis on the principles from you exposed and your interpretations on cirano fighting remora salamandra etc

but also very clear that the manuscripts laboratory diaries of cotton alvare hemerit direct disciples of dujol / fulcanelli of which laboratory diary I have attached and I enclose excerpts and which are laboratory diaries
of the true group dujol fulchamers they strongly deny that the group and school lights have worked on the subjects that you as the oracle of the sibilla cumana do in line intending that vebere and mars

but in any case clarified said historically that
the fact remains that you with venus and mars like all of us with your various experiments and hypotheses and ruminations on the symbolism

you _ you have not reached anything and as all of us experience and seek and in fact your results like all of us are equally miserable and scarce and very coco relevant and therefore saw that I sincerely have no time or want to lose it in your elecubrations mentals on symbolism

VENUS AND MARS
INTERESTING EXPERIMENTS BUT AS WELL AS SHOWED SINCE 2012 SCARSI AND ALSO MISERRIMI EXACTLY AS ALL OF US THEREFORE YOU WILL COME OUT FROM THE PIESTSTALL YOU ON WHICH YOU ARE SELF-ISSED AND AUTO-PERCHED

when and if you come down from your beautiful pedestal to which you are by yourself alone sitting and talk openly as I always do and I should do in for rules in this forum (as from your first post I always tell you just see your posts that is from 2012 that you think but penosetti painful I would say ...) for me you will be welcome if not you and your enigmatic symbolism and ridiculous riddles I'm interested in it I lose time and I leave you to yours perhaps for sure interesting ruminations but that to you for now to how you say the experiments on the practical implementation of your symbolic ruminations have only led to what you say and you say poor results and very poor

Che dire in questo forum dovrebbero essere delle regole di condivisione alchemica ed esplicita ma come vedo tutti se ne stra fregano e cio è uno schifo e non rispetta minimamente le regole del forum

comunque interessanti le tue ipotesi e letture del simbolismo vario di venere e marte che secondo le tue interpretazioni sono sono la via secca di fulcanelli

per ritenendo anche interessante la tua ipotesi operativa sui principi da te esposti e tue interpretazioni su cyrano combattimento remora salamandra etc

ma altresi detto molto chiaro che i manoscritti diari di laboratorio di cotton alvare hemerit discepoli diretti di dujol/ fulcanelli di cui diario di laboratorio ho allegato e allego stralci e che sono diari di laboratorio
del vero gruppo dujol fulcanelli essi negano decisamente che fulcanelli gruppo e scuola abbiano lavorato sulle materie che tu come l'oracolo della sibilla cumana fai sotto riga intendere ossia vebere e marte

ma comunque chiarito detto storicamente cio
rimane il fatto che tu con venere e marte come tutti noi con i tuoi vari esperimenti ed ipotesi ed elucubrazioni sul simbolismo

tu caro mio non hai raggiunto nulla e come tutti noi sperimenti e cerchi e di fatto i tuoi risultati come tutti quelli di tutti noi sono egualmente miserrimi e scarsi e molto coco rilevanti e dunque visto cio sinceramente non ho tempo ne voglia di perderlo nelle tue elecubrazioni mentali sui simbolismo

VENUS E MARTE
ESPERIMENTI INTERESSANTI MA A QUANTO PARE RISULTA DAL 2012 SCARSI NONCHE MISERRIMI ESATTAMENTE COME TUTTI NOI DUNQUE SCENDI DAL PIESTSTALLO SU CUI TI SEI AUTO-ISSATO E AUTO-
INERPICATO

quando e se scendi dal tuo bel piedestallo a cui tu ti sei da solo auto seduto e parlerai apertamente come faccio da sempre io e come si dovrebbe fare in per regole in questo forum ( come dai tuoi primi post sempre ti dico basta vedere i tuoi post che è dal 2012 che elucubri ma risulta penosetti penosi direi...) per me sarai il benvenuto se no tu e i tuo simbolismi enigmatici e indovinelli penosi a me ne interessano ne ci perdo tempo e lascio a te le tue forse per certamente interessati elucubrazioni ma che a te per ora a come dici gli esperimenti sulla attuazione pratica dell tue elucubrazioni simboliche ti hanno solo portato a quanto tu affermi e dici risultati miserrimi e molto scarsi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:50 am

Agricola wrote:
Chasm wrote:
The answer to you Agricola, is that the commercial product, which  you and traveller are considering, is not a whole product. As such, it will lack that specified body, salt, dreggs...call it what you like, that is complimentary to it to make it whole and enable it to live

Agricola wrote:
It's obvious, but
I do not see the problem. What is missing from a commercial product, can be added.
These are not the details that make the real alchemy, according to Fulcanelli, and also according to me.

Yes, something can be added, like the carbonate of some heterogenous thing. But just like Glauber said that without the right salt, the work is impossible...why? Because as I've quoted to you, the work is specified.
The adepts have used this term over and over again.
The volatile salt of uriine approaches the nature of Sal Ammoniac and an alkali and yet is neither. You guys need to go back to philosophy 101.
Pure alcohol is the Mercury of plants. Certain plants are more apt to produce alcohol.
If the animal kingdom is analyzed in the same fashion as the plant kingdom, then some correlations exist. A borderline connecting the plants and animals is found. But you guys are wanna be scholastic, bombastic puffoons.  jocolor  jocolor
Oh yeah, you understand Fulcanelli so well don't you Agricola.
Tell me about the "flick of the wrist".

Chasm wrote:
If so, do you realize that the food you eat, is grown out of earth fertilized with the excrement of animals and humans alike...

Agricola wrote:
Whatever the way you want to use these crap, know that you will always remain in the inferior world of aRchemy, and it is the same, even if you used the Breath.

ARchemy is a distraction originated by people, blind to truth and reality, much as yourself and traveller. They've created their own minor way just like traveller, to hide their ignorance of reading symbolically, philosophically, esoterically, that which we see in EVERY published text in the alchemic library.
I've already asked traveller if he sees merit in the fact that humans need metals for their survival. Our bodies have the mechanism to take these metals closer to the desired state better than all of your chemicals.

Why do you think all of the adepts suggest that our salt can be obtained in only one place? "Lie",you say! No, no lie!
Once you have that desired salt that borders both kingdoms, you can explore ALL! You just don't understand how it is that the adepts speak.

All things share a connective link. You guys obviously don't get it. From one kingdom to the next lies a connector. How can anyone be so daft not to realize this?
Yet you mock me of being an inferior nobody practicing within the confines of a fictional methodology which is simply another dogmatic construct of sophists. ARchemy, such a joke jocolor

@ Traveller,

Traveller wrote:
I ask that what you will be able to obtain by growing these plants through Uriine, dung, and excrements, as said above, that it will not be the true Alchemy from anyway, but the secret is, that how without using these discarded matters, you discover the more powerful things in the minerals kingdom to effect and bring the same change in the plants kingdom, and then you will start to enter in alchemy. And become from a vulgar Chemist, a true Alchemist. Don’t forget we are here in a thread of E-thor who is telling to accomplish his method by also working in the minerals kingdom. First teach him and convince him what you are saying here, and then we will talk further

What you've said in bold shows your ignorance.

The first dictum of Hermetic Philosophy states that, "that which is above, is like that which is below."
The natural cycle of regeneration is an ouroboric cycle. Yes, your food is grown from fecal matter. This matter is a part of you. Like it or not, the wind carried my discarded waters across the globe and it condensed and fell into your soil and enriched it . You ate food from this soil so a part of me exists within you. You may think that you are virginous and unstained but you're not.
Your body is no different than that of the whooore of Babylon. Your religion obscures any rational thought. It's devisive. You exemplify this in your elitist postings. I'm sorry traveller, you're a sophist looking to claim an ethereal status when you still possess a sinful material body.
What do you get from the dreggs? Life! You are part of that cycle and there is nothing that you can do about it. Whatever you believe you can do must follow that first dictum. You must look at this dictum as being a fractorilized algorithm.
E-thor understands the symbolism. I can see this. He doesn't need to be convinced of anything except perhaps the first matter which of course is mineral! But I say again, our work is specialized. All things are connected. Minerals exist of themselves. Vegetables require minerals. Humans require plants and minerals in an endless ouroboric cycle. So don't fool yourself here.
study
Note* Don't take my tone for being controversial. Very Happy  Its my debative tone.
I inject jabs when I receive jabs. The discussion should always be reciprocal. Razz  I only ask that we keep it respectful.

@ Alexbr,

I'm sorry Alexbr, I know you have a passion for open sharing. Please, allow the discussion to develop... like trust, friendship etc. The development of strong bonds is far more valuable than following rules that are eschatologically impotent. People shouldn't be forced into action when they are not doing harm to another. Sono mi opinion. Very Happy

Regards

Last edited by chasm369 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Installed omitted quote)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:03 pm

I don’t understand why you have to use quotes 5 to 6 times with no additional comments.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:42 pm

E-thor wrote:
I don’t understand why you have to use quotes 5 to 6 times with no additional comments.

Hello E-thor,

I'm assuming that you're directing this last statement to me?

First, you must know that primarily I'm directing my words to the self professed Adept traveller.
I made the quote, he agreed with it, ( I don't know why), yet he cannot show the relevance of the statement. He wants it to disappear.

I've intentionally left out the author of this quote. Traveller spends much of his time reading in attempts to understand the obfuscations of the alchemists. He's only a believer in symbolism when it suits him.

What I've quoted is not symbolism but empirical evidence of truth.
You may not repeat yourself, at least not so much recently, but you do adhere to a veiled way of speaking.
I on the other hand, have always endeavoured to be more clear. I like to cite certain authors who have divulged important information written openly so as to be understood empirically. When I see sophistic chemists theorizing, I challenge to see if they are aware of these open informations written by their peers of old. I like to see if the significance of the citations are understood. Generally, they are not, however, I allow the sophists time to figure it out. The info is open. Search and Ye shall find.

You see, your statement buttresses my method. You recognize the validity, and you want to know more. Yet, on the flip side, traveller has asked that you post page 410 of "Dwellings" for us so that we may engage with you, but you haven't . He did say "if you felt like it", so I guess that excuses you. Very Happy
In any case, we each adhere to our own ways and in my book, this is ok.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:50 pm

I guess it’s just hard to tell where your new comment is. Maybe bold it, or change the color? I don’t know, but it’s hard to read and follow.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:41 pm

E-thor wrote:

He used the [quote] tags wrong in his post. Chasm accidentally wrapped an extra [quote] tag around his entire post. So it now looks like he is just "quoting" a bunch of stuff, but all of the words in the outermost [quote] tag is freshly written and exclusive to his post above.

chasm369 wrote:
I'm assuming that you're directing this last statement to me?

You used the [quote] tags wrong in the post E-Thor is referencing, hence the confusion.

E-thor wrote:
I guess it’s just hard to tell where your new comment is. Maybe bold it, or change the color? I don’t know, but it’s hard to read and follow.

Managing a lot of quotes in a post can be overwhelming at times, haha

If Chasm goes back and edits his post by taking out the outermost [quote] tags it'll all make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:54 pm

Thanks guys, I missed the error Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:30 am

Does Alex just troll each thread to castigate everyone for not telling him explicitly what they are doing? It must be frustrating to sit around and wait for others to tell you what to do and what experiments they have done.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:01 am

E-thor wrote:
Does Alex just troll each thread to castigate everyone for not telling him explicitly what they are doing? It must be frustrating to sit around and wait for others to tell you what to do and what experiments they have done.

Alexbr is actually a very kind and considerate individual. His desire is for open disclosure which is why he resides on this forum.

He shares many manuscripts and assists others with research into places that are not always easily accessible. I share his ideology in a way. I really only disagree on the open sharing of the stone. I don't think humanity is ready yet, but that's just my opinion.

I like to look at our community as a flask of salt. Some of us are sublimed, some are resting in the midst, while others are still swimming in the fetid sea.
No complete circulation occurs without all of its participants.
And really, who doesn't like to participate in this community even if it's adversarial at times?
I used to remain in the shadows, but I was compelled to stand up for one seeker who was attacked for being correct in the midst of so much high heat and error.
I've never gone back to the shadows. Like you I feel that something can be shared.
I've learned, however, that this approach will be met with hostility.
You can see this here on this and other forums. You will also see that I never back down. I just keep it real. I share in my own way. On my own terms, but I do share!

Any honest person worth his salt will see this. If not, oh well!
See where it all takes you. Relish the experience! No one can make you do what you don't want to do.
There may be consequences, but so what! See where it takes you...that's all. It's your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:10 am

E-thor buffoon and charlatan these are the rules of open and explicit alchemical sharing that have always been in this forum

and you're just a buffoon and charlatan that you first say things on the stone and elixir that only realized in your imagination and then saw that you realize that you have said big fsdafpsduf to have done in front of everyone the figure of buffoon and charlatan being just  back down so you are only on buffoon and a charlatan

hi friend chams

many ideas we share and others do not, but you are a serious person and no millisets non-existent (and therefore I here I have a position of strict observance of the existing rules of sharing here but because this forum was founded.
thing that as you well know and in other environments while carrying out our project I do not clash) but you are a serious person honest and humble like me and you unlike the buffoon and charlatan E-thor

and on this I quote the quack buffoon E-thor

[quote="E-thor"]
I never said I have failed to create a stone that can heal or transmute. I just did not comment on it. I've come a long way since 2102! Lol

NOW have read friend chams so as you can see ?

here as you see there are the profound differences now you very honestly and like all of us with honesty and humility  

and is clear by what E-thor say he is only a one buffon charlatan

MR E-thor IS NOT as me and you honesty and humility like you and like all us you that we are trying and like me and you and all of us with  honesty and many humility we try have had small results and small transmutations like all of us in our small and in our humility we have had and like all of us every day we try and you say you are an adept you say you have reached nothing really ecclattante egregious instead as we have seen well frank etc
the buffoon and charlatan E-thor makes the star and first says something and then does what he knows and has realized reread his posts and then saw that the big deta and fsdafpsduf out of the jar back
and we have already enough adepts here do not you think and certainly we do not want others that make the splendor and millant non-existent results do not you think that we have enough

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

E-thor buffoon and charlatan these are the rules of open and explicit alchemical sharing that have always been in this forum

and you're just a buffoon and charlatan that you first say things on the stone and elixir that only realized in your imagination and then saw that you realize that you have said big fsdafpsduf to have done in front of everyone the figure of buffoon and charlatan being just  back down so you aronly on buffoon and a charlatan

-----------------------------------------------

ciao amico chams
molte idee le condividiamo e altre no ma tu sei una persona seria e non millanti risultati inesistenti ( e  dunque io qui ho una posizione di dura osservanza alle regole esistenti qui di condivisione ma perche su questo forum cio è stato fondato.
cosa che come tu ben sai e in altri ambienti pur portando avanti il nostro progetto non mi scontro )ma tu sei una persona seria onesta e umile come me e tu a differenza del buffone e ciarlatano E-thor

non hai mai millantato credito di avere realizzato nulla di veramente realizzativo
e su cio qui cito il buffone ciarlatano E-thor

E-thor wrote:
I never said I have failed to create a stone that can heal or transmute. I just didn’t comment on it. I’ve come a long way since 2102! Lol

amico chams dunque come puoi vedere qui stanno le profonde differenze ora tu molto onestamente e come tutti noi con onesta e umilta come tutti noi ci stai provandoci e come tutti noi hai avuto piccoli risultati e piccole trasmutazioni come tutti noi nel nostro piccolo e nella nostra umilta abbiamo avuto e tu come tutti noi ogni giorno ci provi e ne dici di essere un adepto ne dici di avere raggiunto nulla di veramente ecclattante invece come abbiamo ben visto io frank etc
il buffone e ciarlatano E-thor fa la star e prima dice una cosa e poi fa quello che sa e ha realizzato rileggiti i suoi post e poi visto che la deta grossa e ha cagato fuori dal vaso fa marcia indietro
e di adepti qui ne abbiamo gia a sufficienza non ti pare e certo non ne vogliamo altri che fanno gli splenditi e millantano risultati inesistenti non ti pare che di cio ne abbiamo abbastanza

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:07 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercury and Sulphur   

Back to top Go down

Mercury and Sulphur
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next