Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:05 am

Let's discuss this wonderful treatise...

alexbr wrote:
I said as always I said the way of URIIINA quot; is not my favorite but I know it well and I worked for many years and then here a gift that will make you happy friend chasm and others will not be happy but that does not matter to me the truth is true this text that will soon be published with other texts commented by weidenfeld as you will see by reading it will also clarify the oleosum and arididum and acidum and one of the some different key of SVP of the weidenfel etc

read well this part of rams file of sanguinis naturae part very important that weidenfeld quote in one him secret manuscript operative

THE QUINTESSENCE OF THE BLOOD OF NATURE OR THE ROOK CALLED SANGUIS NATURAE, PURGED FROM ALL SUPERFLUITIES OF WORDS, THAT IT IS BECOME INTELLIGIBLE BY EVERY DILIGENT ENQUIRER

1. The whole secret of our Art consists in the manifestation of the Light of Nature, which is imprisoned in all Bodies.

2. This manifestation of the hidden Light cannot be performed but by the light which is first manifested in our Philosophical Matter.

3. To understand and to do this, we must know that the light of Nature, which is the form, the life and virtue of everything is one and the same in all created Beings.

4. But may fitly be divided into a Volatile and fixt, or universal and particular Light.

5. The Volatile or Universal light flows from that great Ocean of Light, the Sun, into the Stars, Fire, Earth, and Water.

6. The fixt or particular Light is more or less hidden in every Elementated Being, into which the universal Light is magnetically attracted by the particular light in them imprisoned for its nourishment, multiplication, Conservation & etc.

7. Between these Extremes the Light is another as a medium, which is neIther Universal nor Particular, Volatile nor fixt, but participates of both, and is thus generated, viz, when the Volatile Light of Nature descends from its Father the Sun, and assumes a Body in the Air, in uniting itself with the supercelestial Waters, then it becomes clouded, and remains an undeterminated substance, not being as yet attracted by any of the magnets of our three Kingdoms, arid consequently not specified. This in our Art is called the first matter, Sanguis Naturae, Ignis Naturae, Balsaums Naturae, Semen Universale, Magnesia, Draco Viridis, & etc.

8. This our Philosophical Matter is but one only substance, unto which nothing can be compared in the whole Universe.

9. And although this matter is neither Animal, Vegetable nor Mineral, nevertheless it contains the Virtues of them all.

10. Especially it contains the properties of SOL & LUNA, whence it is often called our SOL & LUNA, or Gold and Silver.

11. It appears in the form of a Salt.

12. In the knowledge of this wonderful subject consists the whole Practise.

13. In our Practise this only matter is considered, as divided into 2 parts, of which one is called the Water, the moist volatile, mercurial part or Agent; the other, the EARTH, the dry, fixt, sulphureous part, or Patient.
    14. These 2 parts of our matter are mentioned in the Title page, and called the Sanguis & Solar congealed liquors, the masculine Earth of SOL, and Water of Dew, the Vegetable body, and Rock Water, Sugar or the SPIRIT OF M; calcined Gold, Serene MERCURY .& etc.

15. It is said that this admirable Secret lyes hid in Vitriol & Uriine. Without these 2 nothing can be performed in this Work.

16. It is worth our trouble to study the nature of them both. We will begin with the Water, and the 1st. thing which we must learn, concerning the same is that the Philosophical Water hath a great love or sympathy to the Philosophical Earth, since it is prepared out of the Earth, and is afterwards to be joined to it.

Out of this matter purified (for it aboundeth with faeces) and duely prepared, and if I may say so-made spiritual - is prepared our MERCURY. I have somewhat deviated from my purpose, which was rather to explain the Agent and Patient, the Male and Female, the moist and dry, which are Water and Earth in their crudity, the two principle Pillars of our Glorious MERCURY, one must operate upon the other:

So that the operations being finished they might both become one again. It is known that the dry Element mixed per minima with the Humid, is easily altered and corrupted, for they are of one and the same Nature, the Male and the Female & etc.

It is necessary that the Earth and Water, out of which this operation must proceed, be exactly known, and from whence they must be had, for these being unknown, the solution cannot be accomplished. I have said before; that there is one matter out of which our MERCURY is extracted, which is divided into 2 parts, namely Water and Earth by distillation.

The Reduction must be made by a certain contrary liquor (as to FIRE or SOL & LUNA, hidden in our matter) for SOL & LUNA which are secretly in our matter, and rule powerfully in it, are not reduced so as to appear to light, unless this Reduction be made by a contrary, which is a Menstruum or most subtil Vapour (or Water) penetrating and resolving containing in it AIR, FIRE & WATER separating the pure from the impure, and is 1st. extracted our of our Minera, or Philosophical Matter.

That SULPHUR which we call the Green Lyon is the FIRE of Nature, which lyeth hid in the centre of our subject, understand Salt, and is there detained, shut up in a strong Earthly Prison, unable to exert its force, unless by its Associate it be set at liberty from its fetters, as that it may come out together with its companions: It is not easily dissolved except in its own liquor, for it is its Companion, its Aery Companion.

This Green Gold is clothed with a foul Garment, which must be separated by dissolving, by help of the MERCURY of Gold 1st. extracted out of the said Green Gold. It dissolves nothing but the Golden nature of Gold which is of its own nature. This Water of a wonderful sumpathy loves the Rock from whence it issued.

Our Solar EARTH needs the Water which is its female. Take this Solar, golden and ruddy Earth, and add to it the Water of Dew, which is its Wife and Mother, for this Earth is generated by Dew, and the Water will be impregnated with the golden seed of the Male.

17. This Water of Philosophers ought to be considered in its several qualifications, natural as well as artifical: we will begin with it, as we receive from nature, and is not in the least prepared by Art, and then this Water is called in plain Terms Uriine.

18. That our Adept by Uriine or our natural WATER, understands nothing metaphorically but common Uriine, appears from hence.

1st. that he speak of Uriine which the very boys and girls know, and it is in the power of all mankind.

2nd. Out of which the Philosophers MERCURY is made.

3rd. That we ought to look for this Uriine at the end of the World: Viz, the Microcosme.

4th. That he bids us to learn to know ourselves in order to find out the Materials of our Work and when found out, to give God thanks for the Wisdom and power of God has granted us by it.

5th. That the operations done with this Uriine agree with those of the common Uriine as will be seen in the Practice. Yet it is to be observed,*that the Adept speaks of a peculiar and not common Uriine for he says, if men knew the Virtue and power of this Uriine, and etc. All shew the splendor, light and Virtue of this Uriine, why should not our of our URNINE (spoken to opposition to common Uriine) wise men call it by the name of Uriine of SATURN. To this is answered that in the above mentioned places in Sanguis Naturae, there is spoken of a two fold Uriine, simple and compound, or Natural and Artifical; the simple and natural is the common Uriine here treated of, the compound or Artifical is the common Uriine mixed with the Philosophical SATURN and is called Uriine of SATURN.

(This is section no 19 in this current series and is run together in a single paragraph with no. 18, therefore I have typed this as it stands. This whole commentary on Sanguis Naturae appears to not be written by the Author. D. H.)

20. This Uriine or natural water of the Adepts is further to be considered, in its several artificial qualifications, as 1st. it must be putrified, and then inspissated to a black Salt. Take Uriine putrjfjed and inspissate it, out of which so inspissated make a Black Salt, whish is an Animal Salt, & etc. This Salt before its preparation (inspissation) is merely phlegmatic, stinking and black, for Uriine being putrifyed, grows black, but after its preparation and fiery asculation, it is sweet smelling most white and splendent, Before it is set at liberty, it is rude, vile, abject undigested Mass, which is also found scattered in the Earth, (rather contained in the Earth, viz, in the inspissated Uriine or black Salt) out of 100 lb. whereof scarce i, or 2 lb. of which is pure, the Soul, Fire, Oil & etc.

There is only one salt useful to us, a pontic fiery, bitter and Mineral Salt of a Saturnine nature out of which this famous liquor is extracted, which is of so great moment; it must be distilled and rectified, for in this there are caustic viscous and bitter salts, all which must be separated, otherwise they prejudice the Work.

This thin and viscous substance Uriine, which we also call our MERCURY, doth abound (in its natural condition) with many aereal and viscous Excrements, which savour of the nature of fountain Water; but there are others (in its Artificial quality) which are of a greasy, oily and fat nature, and are the corresponding and caustic Fires of a Suiphureous nature, which also must be separated by distillation.

21. The properties cf common distilled Uriine are expressed in the following Places to be corrosive, pontic, bitter, sharp, white, serene, ponderous, ethereal or very subtil, that which we desire to perform, ought to be done with our corrosive, pontic, fiery, precious, fetid, bitter and sharp MERCURY, and is called by the Names of all sharp and corrosive liquors.

(Note: there is no indication of where no. 22 begins or ends, but goes from 21 to 23; and so there you have it, just as the original is, (for what it is worth). It appears that the numbering system was inserted after the writing was compleated, and sort of at random, and therefore of little consequence. D. H.)

Our Golden MERCURY is a white, serene, ponderous, acid & pontic liquor, of an etherial substance which is that so celebrated Animal, Vegetable, and Mineral Mercury which & etc.

Nothing does more destroy these (heterogeneal and corrosive) homogenial parts, than our pontical and corrosive MERCURY, by reason of its fiery Nature. NB. per se; After we have drawn out all the stinking and menstrous spirits from the Mineral Body.

Thus our Calcination is the Augmentation of the innate FIRE, and the highest purification of the body which is done by our pontic Water full of FIRE which burneth and mortifyeth the Body. Our humid MERCURY which containeth the fire of the Elements is extracted out of our only Minera by force of External fire.

This is made with the pontic WATER full of living FIRE which alone is capable & etc.

Now let us return to our WATER, which is a certain WATER very subtil, and precious, acid, fetid, corrosive, and sharp, which the Ancients hid under the Name of Vinegar, as also of other acid and fiery liquors, as of AQUA FORTIS, Vitriol, Alum, Salt peter, and Sal armoniac, which WATER is called Acetum acerrimum, because it is very sharp and acid.

This WATER is called Aqua vitae and vegetable and Animal spirit of Wine, strong Vinegar, saturnal WATER, and many other names; as Rock water, Argent Vive, a fume, the tinging celestial SPIRIT, incombustible FIRE, Wine Vinegar, Saccus Acatia, SPIRIT of Wine, Temperate WATER, Luciferous Virgin, all the names signify this WATER.

This distilled Uriine must be very well purified or dephlegmed by 7 or more rectifications that it may become pure-serene and crystalline, and if you let somewhat thereof drop upon red hot LUNA, it leaves-a black spot behind, but cast into the FIRE emitteth green and red fumes; in the distilling it leaveth a White Earth, and is freed from its corrosive and phlegmatic Excrements. Take Uriine, putrify and inspissate it, out of which so inspissated make a salt, which is an Animal Salt, distil this in a strong Retort, and what is distilled rectify 7 times.

This water is purified by 7 or more distillations & etc. See this operation in the 1st. book of the Salt of SATURN, where the water is rectified. Also in the Praxis of Uriine where it is 7 times distilled. Also in the 1st. Praxis of the 2nd. Chapter in the 2nd. book of MERCURY, where this water is 7 times sublimed, in a long time and freed from its corrosive and phlegmatic Excrement.

This water when it is often distilled, and is made clear and Chrystalline, doth then leave behind it a white earth, which before left a red one, and when it is come thus far, then this water is highly exalted in its property of easy congealing. Take the best MERCURY, which must be pure, chrystalline and very serene (made so by 7 cohobations) which you may very well, if you put it upon silver made red hot, and after evaporation it leaves behind it a black spot.

The SPIRIT of Uriine thus rectified is called by the following Names. This water so prepared in our proceeding books is called SPIRIT of MERCURY VIVE, SPIRIT of Salt, SPIRIT of Vitriol, Chrystalline and secret MERCURY, SPIRIT of Honey, the Water of the Rock, containing the soul of the elements, AQUA VITAE of red wine, dew water and etc. I understand by that Water which in the 2nd. part I call Dew Water (whose phlegm must first be distilled) the oil of nature, the SPIRIT of Honey, the Chrystalline and clear MERCURY.

This water I have in my 1st. part, called the SPIRIT of the Rock, which is truly Rocky and Stony, and is coagulated into the Stone of the Wisemen. I called it Water of Dew, Rock Water, SPIRIT of Honey, Serene and Chrystalline MERCURY, the best MERCURY SPIRIT of MERCURY VIVE well dephlegmed and rectified, SPIRIT of Wine, AQUAE VITAE distilled from Wine, distilled Vinegar, Water of Rock.

This stony SPIRIT is white, acid, and containeth the Soul of the Elements & etc., the Acid SPIRIT of Honey, SPIRIT of Vitriol, Water of Dew which is its wife and Mother.

23 & 24. It is to be noted that not only those names abovernentioned, signify and do belong to the SPIRIT of Uriine, but these also, and all names whatsoever given to water and liquor, which is to be used or joined with the Earth, the other part of our only Philosophical matter, and that all these Names signify one and the same SPIRIT.

25. But the most proper name given to the SPIRIT of Uriine is Water or SPIRIT of the Rock; for the SPIRIT of Uriine is truly Rocky or Stony, and often coagulated into stones or Chrystals, white, and containing the soul of the Elements.

26. It was said if our only Matter was to be Divided in to 2 parts, WATER & AIR, and in that these two parts were called Vitriol and Uriine, we will proceed to the other part, the Earth or Vitriol.

27. This VITRIOL is not common but Philosophical Vitriol. This admirable secret lurketh in VITRIOL and Uriine, for the golden (suiphureous) seed, is in Vitriol, the Mercurial in Uriine, hence these 2 have great affinity. Now I will speak of VITRIOL and Uriine in which that Wonderful secret of our Quintessence lyeth hid, which few know and very many will not believe; for it is hidden by Divine providence, least the Ignorant and unworthy should know it as well as the Wise Men.

Vitriol is a salt which not without weighty considerations, is taken into the Composition of the Quintessence, for it is a Salt of the nature of fire, full of Tincture, red and white; and it is often black, persevering in the fire, of a Vegetable nature, and it is green and yields a green Tincture in Vinegar.

Such is our VITRIOL, much differing from common VITRIOL, whose qualities are most noble, and powerful, nor so fixt and Tinging as the qualities of this golden VITRIOL, for it hath so wonderful a Tincture, as is scarce credible, because of the great projection which it makes upon VENUS, which it turns into gold. This is such a tinging substance as none in the world is, to it. This VITRIOL is found everywhere and no creature can live without it, for in it is shut up that Ethereal Water, the Nutrieious substance of all things, and-here also fixed, that it may operate so much the stronger. Behold now I have already clearly described it, and if you do not apprehend me, you ought to confess yourselves ignorant, because the description of this substance is so clear.

28. This VITRIOL, as I have said, hath a golden seed, it is green to sight and in virtue and is called the Vegetable Saturnia. This greenness is visible till it be set at liberty from its bonds, for when it is set free it is red and no longer green, and consequently more perfect & etc. Here you see, that in VITRIOL and Uriine so wonderful a secret lyeth hid, for this liquor participates of both natures, the sulphureous and mercurial part. These are the two substances which in the 2 former books I called SULPHUR & MERCURY, and without which nothing is performed in the Work.

29. Having learnt that the Philosophers have but one only matter, and divided into 2 parts, and also how one of them ought to be purified, it remains now to know how the other the dry part is to be cleansed from its impurities.

This purification of our Earth will be plainly taught in the re-uniting of the said divided parts of our only Matter in which conjunction of these 2 principles consists the whole preparation of the philosophical MERCURY. Water and Earth in their crudity are the 2 principal pillars of our glorious MERCURY; for the MERCURY must necessarily be perfected out of these 2; viz, out of the humid and dry nature, the male and female, one must operate upon the other so that the operation (purification) being finished, they might both become one again, and so that which was before of a lower form is exalted, and made our MERCURY clear and transparant.

I have in some measure described the matter and its parts, viz. Water and Earth, of which the operation of our MERCURY consists. Now I will proceed to the secret operations which occur in the Praxis, Water and Earth must be conjoined & etc.

30. The operation of our philosophical MERCURY is also divided into 2 parts, in the preparation of our MERCURY, and of our GloriouE and Triumphing MERCURY, the 1st. is simple and an essence, the other compound and a Magisteriuni.

31. The preparations of our simple MERCURY consists in these 4 operations, viz, to make a black and red Earth, and a red tincture of a red Spirit.

32. The preparation of the Black Earth is described in general in the Praxis of the glorious MERCURY: where you will find these words. Take our corporal MERCURY & etc. circulate it into a black earth by continual operation.

33. For the better understanding of this process it will be necessary, that we examine every member thereof more particularly.

-FINIS-

chasm369 wrote:
Wow!  Very nice MSS. To be certain I've never seen a script repeat over and over again "philosophical dew" . I almost felt like I was reading from our good friend Traveller.

Alexbr, thank you for sharing. It's a nice share indeed! cheers

Now, as you can plainly see, this MSS has echoed every single last word that I've said on this thread about Glauber and his salt.  Razz

This MSS is as I suspected, not completely open. The magic word, that is, the true key, was never mentioned once and so even an astute seeker like some here are, may still find difficulty in navigating the often repeated instructions.  study
Of special note is the repeated mention of the black salt. This fixed and foul matter which is the subject of our labour. This earthen cave strewn with rocks which requires a special water to destroy its outer, oleosum shell.
There are many parts of this MSS that I would like to quote and further elucidate. Not just because I wish to show traveller that this MSS is saying the same thing as Glauber, or simply because I can, but in fact, this script is telling the very same thing as ALL of the other texts. It is very apparent and clear if you know what to look for, but I know with certainty that virtually no one will understand it.
If it were understood, it wouldn't be posted here Very Happy . It wouldn't be necessary.
I have watched for years now to see how many have actually pierced the veil and can bring the work a successful conclusion, however, I have seen just one , and know of perhaps 3 others who have entered the gate.

So now, let's open this MSS for discussion. Let's get some opinions on this black matter and its companion. There isn't much to think about. The astute reader should know from what we have just learned of the HAND and the " flick of the wrist" of Fulcanelli, that the method described here is one and the same as is that of Glauber.
If no one can see this and has an objection, then this is a great way to open. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:02 am

Alexbr, you wanted a recipe--instructions with no obfuscation? Here you go. It's all here, friend!

29. Having learnt that the Philosophers have but one only matter, and divided into 2 parts, and also how one of them ought to be purified, it remains now to know how the other the dry part is to be cleansed from its impurities.

This purification of our Earth will be plainly taught in the re-uniting of the said divided parts of our only Matter in which conjunction of these 2 principles consists the whole preparation of the Philosophical MERCURY. Water and Earth in their crudity are the 2 principal pillars of our glorious MERCURY; for the MERCURY must necessarily be perfected out of these 2; viz, out of the humid and dry nature, the male and female, one must operate upon the other so that the operation (purification) being finished, they might both become one again, and so that which was before of a lower form is exalted, and made our MERCURY clear and transparant.

27. This VITRIOL is not common but Philosophical Vitriol. This admirable secret lurketh in VITRIOL and Uriine, for the golden (suiphureous) seed, is in Vitriol, the Mercurial in Uriine, hence these 2 have great affinity. Now I will speak of VITRIOL and Uriine in which that Wonderful secret of our Quintessence lyeth hid, which few know and very many will not believe; for it is hidden by Divine providence, least the Ignorant and unworthy should know it as well as the Wise Men.

Vitriol is a salt which not without weighty considerations, is taken into the Composition of the Quintessence, for it is a Salt of the nature of fire, full of Tincture, red and white; and it is often black, persevering in the fire, of a Vegetable nature, and it is green and yields a green Tincture in Vinegar.

28. This VITRIOL, as I have said, hath a golden seed, it is green to sight and in virtue and is called the Vegetable Saturnia. This greenness is visible till it be set at liberty from its bonds, for when it is set free it is red and no longer green, and consequently more perfect & etc. Here you see, that in VITRIOL and Uriine so wonderful a secret lyeth hid, for this liquor participates of both natures, the sulphureous and mercurial part. These are the two substances which in the 2 former books I called SULPHUR & MERCURY, and without which nothing is performed in the Work.

20. This Uriine or natural water of the Adepts is further to be considered, in its several artificial qualifications, as first it must be putrified, and then inspissated to a black Salt. Take Uriine putrjfjed and inspissate it, out of which so inspissated make a Black Salt, whish is an Animal Salt, & etc. This Salt before its preparation (inspissation) is merely phlegmatic, stinking and black, for Uriine being putrifyed, grows black, but after its preparation and fiery asculation, it is sweet smelling most white and splendent. Before it is set at liberty, it is rude, vile, abject undigested Mass, which is also found scattered in the Earth, (rather contained in the Earth, viz, in the inspissated Uriine or black Salt) out of 100 lb. whereof scarce i, or 2 lb. of which is pure, the Soul, Fire, Oil & etc.

Now let us return to our WATER, which is a certain WATER very subtil, and precious, acid, fetid, corrosive, and sharp, which the Ancients hid under the Name of Vinegar, as also of other acid and fiery liquors, as of AQUA FORTIS, Vitriol, Alum, Salt peter, and Sal armoniac, which WATER is called Acetum acerrimum, because it is very sharp and acid.

This WATER is called Aqua vitae and vegetable and Animal spirit of Wine, strong Vinegar, saturnal WATER, and many other names; as Rock water, Argent Vive, a fume, the tinging celestial SPIRIT, incombustible FIRE, Wine Vinegar, Saccus Acatia, SPIRIT of Wine, Temperate WATER, Luciferous Virgin, all the names signify this WATER.

This water when it is often distilled, and is made clear and Chrystalline, doth then leave behind it a white earth, which before left a red one, and when it is come thus far, then this water is highly exalted in its property of easy congealing. Take the best MERCURY, which must be pure, chrystalline and very serene (made so by 7 cohobations) which you may very well, if you put it upon silver made red hot, and after evaporation it leaves behind it a black spot.

16. It is worth our trouble to study the nature of them both. We will begin with the Water, and the 1st. thing which we must learn, concerning the same is that the Philosophical Water hath a great love or sympathy to the Philosophical Earth, since it is prepared out of the Earth, and is afterwards to be joined to it.

Out of this matter purified (for it aboundeth with faeces) and duely prepared, and if I may say so-made spiritual - is prepared our MERCURY. I have somewhat deviated from my purpose, which was rather to explain the Agent and Patient, the Male and Female, the moist and dry, which are Water and Earth in their crudity, the two principle Pillars of our Glorious MERCURY, one must operate upon the other:

So that the operations being finished they might both become one again. It is known that the dry Element mixed per minima with the Humid, is easily altered and corrupted, for they are of one and the same Nature, the Male and the Female & etc.

4th. That he bids us to learn to know ourselves in order to find out the Materials of our Work and when found out, to give God thanks for the Wisdom and power of God has granted us by it.

What more needs to be said about our Matter!?

This Adept calls it Uriine; I don't like to call it that. Bacstrom is an excellent author, someone I would no doubt call an Adept, who worked with what the author of "Sanguis Naturae" calls Uriine, but what Bacstrom calls Blood. It's all the same thing. Our Matter is the only Matter that displays all the properties described in the Books of the Philosophers.

Everything we need to know is right here posted above for ALL to see!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:07 am

Hi Schmildvich

SURE certainly true the blood and uriiiina are 2 subjects indicated in the texts and manuscripts RC and of various alchemists and the text that I have pstato sangiunis matures in its three books is very important and that what they say these materials uriiina and blood are matters of enormous importance

BUT also, however,(SA JUST SAY and I will always continue to repeat it ) NB are not the only ones and the only ones
in fact in the 3 different kingdoms the RC and the ancient alchemists indicate other various and many equally of enormous importance on which to work and obtain the same stone and these various subjects are that they are equally important equally (as already widely said) present in the 3 kingdoms including certain plant subjects (es: cinnamon see on that starkey, tartar, wine dregs, etc) animals ( uriiiina blood and various animal fats, etc) and metallic minerals (bismuth fatty lands galena antimony clays of copper and iron etc) and meteoric astral ( dew water rain snow etc) all various and multiple subjects of the 3 kingdoms of which the RCs give in their texts and secret manuscripts and their internal degrees instructions on how to work them quite complete
see to this the texts and manuscripts rc rc teltius tesauro thesaurom the secret extasi of fedrico gualdi as well as the manuscript of solar alchemy the divine arcana etc etc etc so excellent and very important the uriiina and the blood as matter but NB there are also many others as well indicated in texts and manuscripts rc etc

Regad

------------------------------------------------

Hi Schmildvich

vero certo il sangue e l'urina sono 2 materie indicate nei testi e manoscritti RC e di vari alchimisti e il testo che ho pstato sangiunis matura nei tre suoi libri è molto importante e che che ne dicano queste materie uriine e sangue sono materie di enorme importanza

MA altresi pero (COME GIA DISSI e continuero sempre a ribadirlo) NB non sono le uniche e le sole
infatti nei 3 differenti regni i RC e gli antichi alchimisti ne indicano altre varie e molteplici altrettanto di enorme importanza su cui lavorare e ottenere egualmente la pietra e queste varie materie sono che sono egualmente importanti egualmente sono (come gia ampiamente dissi ) presenti nei 3 regni fra cui certi soggetti vegetali (es cannella vedere su cio starkey , tartaro, feccia dl vino etc ) animali (urina sangue e vari grassi animali etc) e minerali metalliche (terre grasse bismuto galena antimonio argille di rame e ferro etc )e astrali meteoriche (rugiada acqua pioggia neve etc ) tutte varie e molteplici materie dei 3 regni di cui i RC  danno nei loro testi e manoscritti  segreti e dei gradi loro interni istruzioni su come lavorarle abbastanza complete
vedere a cio i testi e manoscritti rc rc teltius tesauro thesaurom le extasi segrete di fedrico gualdi nonche il manoscritto di alchimia solare l'arcana divina etc etc etc dunque ottime e molto importanti l'uriiina e il sangue come materia ma NB ce ne sono anche molte altre come ben indicato in testi e manoscritti rc etc

regad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:16 am

Schmeldvich wrote:
What more needs to be said about our Matter!?

How you used the word here, “our Matter”, where did you get the ownership, I mean do you have it in your hand ?

Schmeldvich wrote:
Bacstrom is an excellent author, someone I would no doubt call an Adept.

After Glauber your second judgment is also wrong, he was a good contributor for publishing different Alchemical Text, but as you are calling Bacstrom an Adept, then is it in the same sense as you were called to Chasm that he is very near to be an Adept.

This German Adept atleast cleared some facts that it is not common Uriine, but in place of the text of Bacstrom, then he clearly said that it is Blood, with no explanation, because he wasn’t in the knowledge of this that what he is brining into light and what does it actually means. Which single word of misunderstanding becomes the cause of misleading to many of the modern practitioners to work on this common Blood.

But regarding the subject of Uriine then this German Adept has cleared everything in his text.

So there is a difference b/w a publisher, transcriber, and the one who actually write it at the very first after discovering, understanding and accomplishing the Art.

Improve your judgement and understanding, if you are not discovering anything in this field like Chasm, and don't start calling to a simple Chymists, the great Adepts.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:22 am

SanguisNaturae wrote:

1. The whole secret of our Art consists in the manifestation of the Light of Nature, which is imprisoned in all Bodies.

2. This manifestation of the hidden Light cannot be performed but by the light which is first manifested in our Philosophical Matter.

- 1.)
Light is energy. The royal art is as said, to manifest the light or energy. We can do this with any matter by setting it aflame if it is combustible. Then we will see the light in flame. The energy is apparent, while the combustible matter in reduction shows the diminution of the contained energy.
Most metals proper will not combust as does vegetal or animal matter.

The royal art strives to show the energy/light, within matter, without having it dissipate or diminish. In other words, the art is to manifest Cause. We do this in a skillful way by abiding by natures occult laws of sympathy. The goal?...To provide the SM an undefiled matrix in which it can resonate.
Being a proto element, the SM must have an inconceivable vibration. In order that this SM associate with anything corporeal, the matter must be exceedingly small in its parts and having nothing heterogenous clinging to it that would affect its free vibration, viz. it must be of an utterly extreme purity. Only then will the SM resonate with this spiritual matter and vibrate to the extent that LIGHT is emitted.

This is the occult understanding of 1.

-2.)
There is a requirement to manifesting the light which is latent in ALL bodies. John Keely wrote a small treatise called, "The Latent Force in Interstitial Spaces".
This treatise was written ahead of any Relativistic theories of Einstein.
And it will suffice to say that Keely was well aware of the light/energy imprisoned in all bodies.

This requirement is that we first liberate the light from our Philosophical Matter. This light that we liberate from our philosophical matter is the ONLY thing that can associate with SM (Spititus Mundi). It's vibration is the only thing that will join or resonate along with SM so that we can partake of its eternal causative vibration.
To find this we must turn to salts.
I attempted to explain this to my friend Alex, but he did not understand, but here there is a deeper explanation.
Once we have this spiritualized matrix that is exceedingly small in its parts and free to associate with SM, then we have ourfirst light, which will allow us to command all things in all kingdoms. This is the ONLY way.
Everything stems from One. Man stems from the One and is last and greatest.
Within US is the accessible link back to SM. We are the magnet of choice...by nature's decree. Command of all things resides within the pinnacle of creation. How could it be otherwise, that the best was saved for last?

This is the occult meaning of 2.

As a graduate of the occult sciences, it is easy to extrapolate what is left unspoken by these adept individuals and why I recommend that all true seekers study earnestly the occult sciences, that they may become the true sons and daughters of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:41 am

How you look at the word of "Light", it is not any calcined, or any shining white matter of your Uriine.

Chasm wrote:
As a graduate of the occult sciences, it is easy to extrapolate what is left unspoken by these adept individuals.

There is no graduate and there is no any occult sciences, who can extrapolate any of such things, because these interpretations are coming here from your mind of understanding about the Modern Physicists, which you are calling here, the Adepts.

There is nothing Alchemical you said here, these all are the modern seekers who had been conducted these theories when they delve into the mysteries of occult sciences. So it is said to be a "modern day understanding of the occult sciences" and nothing else.

I have explained all these things in my previous threads but not in this modern style but in the Alchemistical way of understanding, which also comes into the reality and is not like any philosophy which don’t have any existence, because You, Keely, Tesla, Russell, and Boerhaave cannot prove it. So in case their modern concepts are without any basis, its just an undemonstrated philosophy and nothing else.

Chasm wrote:
I recommend that all true seekers study earnestly the occult sciences, that they may become the true sons and daughters of wisdom.

But after its deep study if still they will become a practitioner of disgusting Uriine, then how to avoid this harmony b/w Man towards Uriine ?

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:16 pm

chasm369 wrote:
SanguisNaturae wrote:

- 1.)
Light is energy. The royal art is as said, to manifest the light or energy. We can do this with any matter by setting it aflame if it is combustible. Then we will see the light in flame. The energy is apparent, while the combustible matter in reduction shows the diminution of the contained energy.
Most metals proper will not combust as does vegetal or animal matter.

The royal art strives to show the energy/light,  within matter, without having it dissipate or diminish. In other words, the art is to manifest Cause. We do this in a skillful way by abiding by natures occult laws of sympathy. The goal?...To provide the SM an undefiled matrix in which it can resonate.
Being a proto element, the SM must have an inconceivable vibration. In order that this SM associate with anything corporeal, the matter must be exceedingly small in its parts and having nothing heterogenous clinging to it that would affect its free vibration, viz. it must be of an utterly extreme purity. Only then will the SM resonate with this spiritual matter and vibrate to the extent that LIGHT is emitted.

This is the occult understanding of 1.

-2.)
There is a requirement to manifesting the light which is latent in ALL bodies. John Keely wrote a small treatise called, "The Latent Force in Interstitial Spaces".
This treatise was written ahead of any Relativistic theories of Einstein.
And it will suffice to say that Keely was well aware of the light/energy imprisoned in all bodies.

This requirement is that we first liberate the light from our Philosophical Matter. This light that we liberate from our philosophical matter is the ONLY thing that can associate with SM (Spititus Mundi). It's vibration is the only thing that will join or resonate along with SM so that we can partake of its eternal causative vibration.
To find this we must turn to salts.
I attempted to explain this to my friend Alex, but he did not understand, but here there is a deeper explanation.
Once we have this spiritualized matrix that is exceedingly small in its parts and free to associate with SM, then we have ourfirst light, which will allow us to command all things in all kingdoms. This is the ONLY way.
Everything stems from One. Man stems from the One and is last and greatest.
Within US is the accessible link back to SM. We are the magnet of choice...by nature's decree. Command of all things resides within the pinnacle of creation. How could it be otherwise, that the best was saved for last?

This is the occult meaning of 2.

As a graduate of the occult sciences, it is easy to extrapolate what is left unspoken by these adept individuals and why I recommend that all true seekers study earnestly the occult sciences, that they may become the true sons and daughters of wisdom.

hi friend chasm

as you say

I have understood perfectly and since I have been working on that on the basis of the internal manuscripts of the weinìdenfeld internal manuscripts and secrets that very soon will come together with other extremely clear and explanatory works various alchemical arcana will come according to the project to which we are partly partial disseminated and published in internet etc with conference books etc

but certainly weidenfeld and the ancient alchemists took the light of nature or MS in the subjects as he says in his secret manuscripts the federico gualdi less raw materials (the minerals and metal the gualdi indicates cooked materials) where the MS is abundantly stocked, ie mainly in the plant and animal kingdom and struck by it with mortification for acidum and here it is a secret procedure generally indicated in its prodromus

https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1

and with the liquid extract secreted water thus obtained and with it then you have to build up and make body take the MS that passed from the planting or animal starting material now translating through the philosophical manipulation it has become by translation happened happy in the liquid but to a body is to be given through a salt an aridum and this salt is indicated by the metaphor of the hermetic triumph of san dedier metaphor as well as an indication of the rod of the dowser which is the metaphor of the salt to definitively build the SM and from there this becomes the adrop rubber or green lion from which the 2 liquids of red wine will be extracted from the processing of their circulation distillation we have the sky of the philosophers from which the secret salt of diana or white salmiak is extracted that after the last distillation will be found in the top of the head of the distiller in the dark brown and with it the matter will be opened and rotted in the diana salt or secret fire which is a fundamental passage passing it with an even solar artifice for the various colors
Now
as you can see the operation is clear but dear friend chasm certainly the uriiina is the matter of svp obtained by animal but if you read the weidenlfeld there is not only this and there is not only the animal way

and dear friend this is basically the operational difference that distinguishes us I think according to alchemical routes indicated by gualdi weidenlfeld and other ancient alchemists that to the green lion the rubber adrop and the svp can be obtained without the way of uriiiina and that I attach some passages of unpublished manuscripts of the weidenfeld for a while

2 I (as I always say) I do not love \"philosophical dew\" but I have worked for years and on extremely clear and operational manuscripts of the Parisian lullo \"philosophical dew\" summit violet and lucidarius these texts to open them must be decoded with abecedario that the Parisian sends to his disciple will see every good and that they are for the great fortune of the fate attached to the 3 manuscripts

https://brbl-dl.library.yale.edu/vufind/Record/3792464

and from this street of the Parisian and from the traditional derivation school that still follows him and operating the aforementioned traditional manuscripts I have been working for years of valid and important results but for my poor tastes
I have obtained small transmutations in gold and small irradiation drugs of rainbow-colored lead etc but now I definitely look for something else and I am not in the least and not at all interested for reasons of serious mummial involvement to operate and work with the \"philosophical dew\" path

but now a question

now you see it as the only matter the uriiiina as you say

you too your results to what you have said so far are not satisfactory for you to what I understand and you said then why you think that your way is better and bring more results to what I I followed the route of the ancestor of the Parisian

What makes you certain that your way works because the results have not been as you expected superlatives?

so I repeat if it is also of extreme importance \"philosophical dew\" is not the only subject for the svp to elaborate stone and elixir
I took note of this and then I look for something else I now in the way of the \"philosophical dew\" for deep experience I am not in the least interested and not believing to be the only one (obviously if it was the only one I would swallow the bitter toad) I look for and work on something else and wide-ranging experimentation in plant kingdoms for solvents and in the mineral-metal kingdom of argille et and in the astral meteoric realm - those astral are particularly interesting to which must be added the capture of pure MS directly from the air obtained with curious artifices - NB different materials in the three kingdoms as always will reiterate and all the materials from which the RC make the stone and that the RC and the ancient alchemists indicate with instructions to elaborate them quite complete in their texts and secret manuscripts all matter that RC give in their txt and internal secret manuscript

regard

instead for traveller

after your answers that I read to frank etc I'll give you back
and I repeat what I already told you

and nb your attitude and your totally useless ping pong absolutely not constructive and only controversial is really boring now

so MAYBE IF ?? you friend traveler MAYBE IF ?? you have MAYBE something to say ?? seriously so say clear it ?? all it is very WELCOME
BUT please STOP to go around without concluding anything and say nothing and instead just needlessly just polemizzare and do unnecessary ping pong of only unnecessary loss of time so IF TRUE? that you have something to say ??
VERY WELCOME to everything that you have repeatedly announced for months to say?

and so if? do you have maybe something to say serious say it as you have announced for months if you're silent and stop making ping pong useless if you do not have anything serious to say stop because your useless ping pong inconclusive have tired all you're so tired if you have maybe something to say WELCOME say something that I sincerely start to doubt or shut up or WELCOME keep what you said
or stop this your game useless and boring

ciao amico chasm

you say

io ho capito perfettamente e da tanto che opero su ciò in base ai manoscritti interni del weidenfeld manoscritti interni e segreti che molto presto verranno insieme a ad altre opere estremamente chiare ed esplicative si vari arcani alchemici verranno secondo il progetto a cui siamo in parte parziale direttiva  diffuse e pubblicate in internet etc con libri conferenze etc

ma certo li weidenfeld e gli antichi alchimisti prendevano la luce della natura o SM  nelle materie come dice nei suoi segreti manoscritti il federico gualdi materie meno crude (le minerali e metalliche il gualdi le indica materie cotte ) dove lo SM è abbondantemente stoccato ossia principalmente nel regno vegetale e animale ed stratta da esso con la mortificazione per acidum e qui è un procedimento segreto indicato generalmente nel suo prodromus

https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1

e con l'estratto liquido acqua secreta cosi ottenuta e con esso poi si deve corporificare e fare prendere corpo allo SM che passato dalla materia stoccatrice vegetale o animale di partenza ora traslando tramite la manipolazione filosofica è divenuto per traslazione avvenuta contento nel liquido ma a cui va dato un corpo tramite un sale un aridum e tale sale è indicato con la metafora del trionfo ermetico di san dedier metafora nonchè indicazione della bacchetta del rabdomante che è la metafora del sale per corporificare definitivamente lo SM e da li questo dale diviene la gomma adrop o leone verde da cui si estrarranno i 2 liquidi del vino rosso dalla elaborazione di essi distillazione circolazione si ha il cielo dei filosofi da cui si estrae poi il sale segreto di diana o bianco salmiak che dopo l'ultima distillazione si troverà nella cima della testa del distillatore nella testa di moro  e con esso si farà aprire la materia e imputridire imputridimento tramite il sale di diana o fuoco segreto che è un passaggio fondamentale passandola con un anche artificio solare per i vari colori
ora
come vedi ci è ben chiara l'operativita ma caro amico chasm certamente l'uriiina è la materia dello svp ottenuto per via animale ma se leggi bene i weidenfeld non esiste solo questa e non esiste solo la via animale

e caro amico è questa sostanzialmente la differenza operativa che ci contraddistingue io penso secondo vie alchemiche indicate dal gualdi weidenfeld e altri alchimisti antichi che al leone verde la gomma adrop e lo svp si possa ottenere senza la via della uriiiina e a cio ti allego alcuni brani di manoscritti inediti ancora per poco del weidenfeld

2 io (come sempre dico) non amo l'urina ma ci ho lavorato per anni e su manoscritti estremamente chiari ed operativi della via della urina di lullo parigino summetta violetta e lucidarius questi testi per aprirli vanno decodificati con abecedario che il parigino invia al suo discepolo andera ogni bene e che sono per enorme fortuna del fato allegati ai 3 manoscritti

e da questa via del parigino e dalla scuola di derivazione tradizionale che tuttora lo segue e operando suddetti tradizionali manoscritti ho avuto lavorandoci per anni dei risultati validi e importanti ma per i mie gusti scarsi
ho ottenuto piccole trasmutazioni in oro e piccole medicine irradiazione del piombo coi colori di arcobaleno etc ma ora decisamente cerco altro e non sono minimamente e per nulla interessato per motivi di grave coinvolgimento mummiale ad operare e lavorare con la via dell'urina

ma ora una domanda

ora tu che la vedi come unica materia l'uriiiina a come dici

ma pure tu i tuoi risultati a quanto hai fino ora detto sono non soddisfacenti per te a quanto ho capito e tu hai detto allora perchè pensi che che la tua via sia migliore e porti più risultati a quella che io ho seguito della via dell'uriiina del parigino

cosa ti fa avere certezza che la tua via funzioni visto che anche a te i risultati non sono stati come ti aspettavi superlativi ?

dunque ribadisco se anche è di estrema importanza l'urina non è l'unica materia ne per lo svp ne per elaborare pietra ed elixir
preso atto di ciò e io cerco dunque altro io ora alla via dell'uriiiina per esperienza profonda io non sono minimamente interessato e non credendo essere essa l'unica ( ovviamente se fosse l'unica trangugerei il rospo amaro ) via cerco e lavoro su altro e sperimento ad ampio raggio nei regni vegetali per i solventi e nel regno minerale metallico argille et e nel regno meteorico astrale -quelle astrali sono particolarmente interessanti a cui va aggiunta la cattura dello SM puro direttamente dall'aria ottenuta con curiosi artifici - NB tute varie materie presenti ne 3 regni come sempre ribadirò e tutte materie da cui i RC fanno la pietra e che i i RC e gli antichi alchimisti indicano con istruzioni per elaborarle abbastanza complete nei loro testi e manoscritti segreti

regard

invece for traveller

dopo risposte tue che leggo a frank etc ti ridico
e ribadisco cio che gia ti dissi

e nb il tuo atteggiamento e il tuo totalmente inutile pig pong assolutamente non costruttivo e solo polemico sta veramente stufando ora

dunque SE FORSE ?? tu amico traveller hai qualcosa da dire ??SE FORSE la hai ?? seriamente dilla BENVENUTO se no smettiamola di girarci intorno senza concludere nulla e dire nulla e invece solo inutilmente solo polemizzare e fare inutili ping pong di solo inutili perdite di tempo dunque SE VERO ? che che hai qualcosa da dire ??
MOLTO BENVENUTO a tutto cio che ripetutamente tu annunci da mesi di dirlo  ??

e dunque se ? hai forse ? qualcosa da dire di serio dillo come hai preannunciato da mesi se no stai in silenzio e smettila di fare i ping pong inutili se non hai nulla di serio da dire smettila perche i tuoi inutili ping pong inconcludenti hanno stufato tutti stai stancando dunque se hai forse qualcosa da dire WELCOME dillo cosa che pero sinceramente inizio a dubitate o stai zitto o WELCOME mantieni cio che hai detto
o smettila questo tuo gioco inutile e annoiante

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:55 pm

Alexbr wrote:

but now a question

now you see it as the only matter the uriiiina as you say

you too your results to what you have said so far are not satisfactory for you to what I understand and you said then why you think that your way is better and bring more results to what I I followed the route of the ancestor of the Parisian

What makes you certain that your way works because the results have not been as you expected superlatives?

so I repeat if it is also of extreme importance \"philosophical dew\" is not the only subject for the svp to elaborate stone and elixir

Alex my friend, I think you misunderstood me. I am content with my work.
What I was explaining to Frankjames was that your work, from the provided images, we're done in a crucible using high heat. This method will give negative results because it is obvious that you will lose the radical humidity.

NOW! First thing; You should know that I never read Sanguine Naturae before.

Ok, pardona mi un momento.

Look at the periodic chart of elements. We begin at hydrogen, then helium, then lithium, etc, etc, etc.
As we move forward on the chart, we see that one particular element comes before the next. This is fact! This is the natural order in the building of the elemental bodies.

Ok, now, in nature, minerals come first in kingdom. The minerals are the outer circle. Here we find the elements of the chart

Next in nature is the vegetable kingdom. The vegetables are the next circle inside the mineral circle. Here we find compounds of elements, like water and oils, etc.

Next in nature we have the animal kingdom of which MAN is dominant.
This is the inner most circle within the vegetable circle.
Here we find all of those compounds of the vegetal and mineral kingdom digested to the smallest possible size without corruption and still living.

This is a key understanding!

So, when #2 of Sanguine Naturae says:
SanguineNaturae wrote:

Then we can understand that the light hidden in ALL matter, can ONLY be revealed by the light that is first manifested in our philosophical matter. Our philosophical matter is the first element of the philosophical periodic table, just like Hydrogen is the first element to the common periodic table.
We alchemists have a periodic table of spiritualized salts, which are not vulgar. AND, one matter is required to access all of the others. This matter is Our Mercury.
Therefore yes, the light exist in EVERY matter under the moon, BUT, we cannot access this light from every matter in a philosophic way, without the first matter .
This first matter has the virtues of the 3 kingdoms. I have already explained to you how. Man is the Magistry relying on plants and minerals. Within us, exists in potential the first spiritual element. But it is crude and must be purified.

Only this one thing will enter the spiritual kingdom of Heaven which is the circle within Man, because in nature, one thing precedes the next.
One matter must come before the next matter
Again, Hydrogen comes befor Helium.
From within man, we connect the circle of nature.
Do you understand?

This is a very clear and occult explanation of #2. Which is why the Alchemists tell us that we must only use one matter because only one salt will gain us entry.

It cannot be any other way.

This is my open contribution to you Alex. cheers
You've declined my offer and so I won't go any deeper, but this explanation which I have given of #1.) and #2.) are very important because if you don't understand the occult a priori, then this work is very difficult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:53 pm

hi friens Chasm

I have not refused anything simply while respecting and recognizing the way of the uriiiiiina as an imported alchemical path
I'm sorry but for decades of working experience on the way with uriiiiiina of raimonde lulle an cristoforo il parigino

I'm absolutely no longer interested in still manipulating the uriiiina matter that does not demonize but that simply because of mummial connections that do not interest me it does not concern at all any more work with it if you think about anything else you can reason on everything but uriiiina and mummial animal matters I do not care in the least I worked for years as always I say on the vi of the Parisian and his manuscripts and I do not care minimally rework

I follow weidenlfeld and his svp but I use other subjects to get the svp
here a small example of the internal manuscript of the weindenfeld and the weidenfeld not only uses the uriiiiiina to me in fact affects other and other non-animal methods of weidenfeld

here a little example of weidenfeld secret operative with very clear instruction on as made svp etc all this manuscript is part of proget prometeous (as i jst say ) and so to soon became total integral public
(1) As nature of the light of the sun and the aridity of the air does produce heat and sometimes fire: so does the artist with well rectified spirit of Turpentine and nitre in a due proportion.
(2) As nature by animals and vegetables as so many magnets does attract, condense and change into oil the light of the sun; so the artist does by means of common water. Both these sorts of oil are light attracted by matter, but the former is specified and determined by a divine character, the other not, both being vailed with the water or universal matter.
(3) As nature by means of earth and stones does condense common water to earth and stones so does the artist by reiterated distillations.
(4) As nature does produce vitriol, nitre, alum, cinnabar (etc), so does the artist also.
(1) The principles of all bodies are only two, whether natural or artificial viz. light and water and both these are:
(1) Substances as being capable of rarefaction and condensation.
(2) Indestructible being the work of an omnipotent god which no creature can destroy.
(3) Immutable being such different extremes, as cannot be changed one into the other.
(4) Most simple being the first substances of natural beings and therefore not reducable into any thing more simple.
(5) Most perfect as being sufficient for the making of all bodies, the light affording life and virtue, and the water, matter and body and that according to the several specifications of light 1st by God 2dly by nature 3dly by art.
1. By specification of light made by God we may understand the particular ideafied or figured light of a plant or animal which attracts the universal light of the sun as its like, so light attracts light and thus the plant increases in quality, so likewise the matter of the plant, which arises from water attracts water, and so it grows in bulk or quantity. Now these specifications of light being the work of God only, they are by us inimitable and indestructible, and in our present state a priori that is by their cause unintelligible, and a posteriori, that is by the affords and properties, so far only as we blindly and by chance stumble upon some of their qualities and virtues.
2. By the specifications of light made by nature we understand all animals and vegetables produced without a seed or idealized light (and to these we add the whole mineral kingdom) accidentally produced by nature out of our two principles light and matter. These specifications of light are partly imitable by art and intelligible and partly not so; and are therefore called by Paracelsus mysterium magnum, of which we shall speak but little here, but intend it elsewhere more fully.
3. By the specifications of light made by art we mean all sorts of medicines and poisons, all sorts of colors and tastes and smells, fixety and volatility, fusibility, malleability etc produced by art, and in a word every quality and property not immediately produced of a seed by divine specification of light.
4. To make those artificial specifications more clear to your understanding I shall set down 1st how the aforesaid two principles become three compound principles or principia principiata, viz. oleosum, aridum and acidum 2dly how many kinds of these oleosums, aridums and acidums there be, that we may not mistake one for the other. 3dly how of those three compound principles by various ways and methods all the above said medicines poisons colors tastes etc may be produced.
5. Of the oleosum what it is. When water is set in the sun in the heat of summer the light penetrates into it and clothes itself in and with the water, which when extracted or evaporated and afterwards distilled yields an oil, which is nothing else but the light of the sun clothed or clouded with water, and is that which we call oleosum; which is our first and closest principle of art, compounded of light and water, the light also really existent and condensed in and with water, is so clouded and veiled therewith, as not to be seen yet retains all its power and virtue entire, and therefore in our art supplies the light of the sun itself, yea in some respect is better for our use, than it was before, because condensed, and so fitter to be wrought upon according to the rules of our art, in which it always performs the part of a form, affording life and virtue to the matter according to the intent and will of the artist. Not that we are always tied or obliged to catch the light by means of the alluring charms of his beloved mistress, the water, but we may take it from animals, vegetables or minerals, as attracted and condensed by them to our hands into an oleosum, neither need we concern ourselves about the specifications of the oleosum, which will upon the least force of fire take their flight, leaving up both light and water unspecified behind them: So that train oil upon this attempt will serve ourselves as well as oil of cinnamon, only we must know what oleosums are less tumbed with matter or aridum, and what are more, as you will see, when we come to describe their several species.
6. Of an acidum what it is. When water is exposed to the rays of the moon especially in the winter, the light of the moon penetrating it, becomes clothed therewith, which when distilled (or evaporated) and the distilled yields an acid spirit, which we call the light of the moon clothed with water, and an acidum which is our next compound principle of light and water, and is a medium or means to join both of the extremes light and water, to the first and 3d principle oleosum and aridum together: Or if the artist pleases to separate the said principles again, by adding a greater quantity of an acid to them: For the use of an acidum is to divide and break the two other principles into small particles or atoms, but with this observable difference that it seldom or very slightly alters an aridum; and when the superfluous moisture is evaporated, it will crystallize into a salt; yet being forced by fire,....

ciao amico Chasm

io non ho rifiutato nulla semplicemente pur rispettando e riconosciendo la via dell'uriiiana come una importate via alchemica
io mi spiace ma per esperienva di decine di anni di lavoro sulla via lullo parigino

e io non sono assolutamente piu interessato a manipolare ancora la materia uriiiina che non demonizzo ma che semplicemete per connessioni mummiali che non mi interessano a me non interessa minimamente piu lavorare con essa se si ragiona su altro si puo ragionare su tutto ma uriiiina e materie animali mummiali non mi interessano minimamente la ho lavorata per anni come sempre dico sulla vi del parigino e suoi manoscritti e non mi interessa minimamente rilavorarci

io seguo weidenlfeld e suo svp ma uso altre materie per ottenere lo svp
qui piccolo esempio di um manoscritto interno del weindenfeld e il weidenfeld non usa solo l'uriiiiiina a me infatti interessa altro e altri metodi non animali del weidenfeld

here a little example of weidenfeld secret operative with very clear instruction on as made svp etc all this manuscript is part of proget prometeous (as i jst say ) and so to soon became total integral public
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:31 pm

alexbr wrote:
hi friens Chasm

I have not refused anything simply while respecting and recognizing the way of the uriiiiiina as an imported alchemical path
I'm sorry but for decades of working experience on the way with uriiiiiina of raimonde lulle an cristoforo il parigino
I'm absolutely no longer interested in still manipulating the uriiiina matter that does not demonize but that simply because of mummial connections that do not interest me it does not concern at all any more work with it if you think about anything else you can reason on everything but uriiiina and mummial animal matters I do not care in the least I worked for years as always I say on the vi of the Parisian and his manuscripts and I do not care minimally rework

Alex my friend, I understand. philosophical dew at first smells very bad and isn't very much fun, but Paracelsus says that the smart artist doesn't smell these putrid odours.

alexbr wrote:

weidenfeld wrote:
(1) As nature of the light of the sun and the aridity of the air does produce heat and sometimes fire: so does the artist with well rectified spirit of Turpentine and nitre in a due proportion.
(2) As nature by animals and vegetables as so many magnets does attract, condense and change into oil the light of the sun; so the artist does by means of common water. Both these sorts of oil are light attracted by matter, but the former is specified and determined by a divine character, the other not, both being vailed with the water or universal matter.

1.) Is just a clue with a history. Oil of turpentine was very famous long ago for its different properties. It was gathered by a spagyric process.

2.) Is telling us that ALL things contain the energy of the Sun in the form of an oil. It tells us that the animal oil is special by a divine character. This special character Ive already explained to you.

weidenfeld wrote:
(3) As nature by means of earth and stones does condense common water to earth and stones so does the artist by reiterated distillations.
(4) As nature does produce vitriol, nitre, alum, cinnabar (etc), so does the artist also.

Here the author is telling us to follow nature in her methods. Nothing special here other than that.

weidenfeld wrote:
(1) The principles of all bodies are only two, whether natural or artificial viz. light and water and both these are:
(1) Substances as being capable of rarefaction and condensation.
(2) Indestructible being the work of an omnipotent god which no creature can destroy.
(3) Immutable being such different extremes, as cannot be changed one into the other.
(4) Most simple being the first substances of natural beings and therefore not reducible into any thing more simple.
(5) Most perfect as being sufficient for the making of all bodies, the light affording life and virtue, and the water, matter and body and that according to the several specifications of light 1st by God 2dly by nature 3dly by art.

So here we see just as in Sanguine Naturae, that the principles of our art are the same.
1.) Both substances are capable of vibration.
2.) Both substances cannot be destroyed. They are proto-matter.
3.) Both substances are coexistent, immutable and are mutually dependent.
4.) Both matters are the simplest, smallest and irreducible.
5.) Both matters are sufficient to make ALL things as was God made, naturally derived, or contrived by art.

Nothing here says anything about other matters. So far everything here comes from one matter composed of two things which produces ALL things exactly as Sanguine Naturae.

weidenfeld wrote:
1. By specification of light made by God we may understand the particular ideafied or figured light of a plant or animal which attracts the universal light of the sun as its like, so light attracts light and thus the plant increases in quality, so likewise the matter of the plant, which arises from water attracts water, and so it grows in bulk or quantity. Now these specifications of light being the work of God only, they are by us inimitable and indestructible, and in our present state a priori that is by their cause unintelligible, and a posteriori, that is by the affords and properties, so far only as we blindly and by chance stumble upon some of their qualities and virtues.

Here we see that we ourselves are energy. Plants are energy.
Energy attracts energy and so it augments until it reaches its limit and then it disperses. Energy comes from the Sun, water and all material things. We cannot create energy. We can only use that which surrounds us.
Nothing here suggests that other matters can be used in our work.

weidenfeld wrote:
2. By the specifications of light made by nature we understand all animals and vegetables produced without a seed or idealized light (and to these we add the whole mineral kingdom) accidentally produced by nature out of our two principles light and matter. These specifications of light are partly imitable by art and intelligible and partly not so; and are therefore called by Paracelsus mysterium magnum, of which we shall speak but little here, but intend it elsewhere more fully.

This is an expansion on 2. above

weidenfeld wrote:
3. By the specifications of light made by art we mean all sorts of medicines and poisons, all sorts of colors and tastes and smells, fixety and volatility, fusibility, malleability etc produced by art, and in a word every quality and property not immediately produced of a seed by divine specification of light.
Simply, all artificial things not created naturally are works of art.

weidenfeld wrote:
4. To make those artificial specifications more clear to your understanding I shall set down 1st how the aforesaid two principles become three compound principles or principia principiata, viz. oleosum, aridum and acidum 2dly how many kinds of these oleosums, aridums and acidums there be, that we may not mistake one for the other. 3dly how of those three compound principles by various ways and methods all the above said medicines poisons colors tastes etc may be produced.
Here the author is preparing to let us know about putrefaction and the dead or deleted oleosum which is manifested through the co working of the two principles. He is entering into the ouroboric speech of the philosophers by suggesting that there are many types of this oleosum and how they may be produced...that we don't mistake one for the other Very Happy
weidenfeld wrote:
5. Of the oleosum what it is. When water is set in the sun in the heat of summer the light penetrates into it and clothes itself in and with the water, which when extracted or evaporated and afterwards distilled yields an oil, which is nothing else but the light of the sun clothed or clouded with water, and is that which we call oleosum; which is our first and closest principle of art, compounded of light and water, the light also really existent and condensed in and with water, is so clouded and veiled therewith, as not to be seen yet retains all its power and virtue entire, and therefore in our art supplies the light of the sun itself, yea in some respect is better for our use, than it was before, because condensed, and so fitter to be wrought upon according to the rules of our art, in which it always performs the part of a form, affording life and virtue to the matter according to the intent and will of the artist. Not that we are always tied or obliged to catch the light by means of the alluring charms of his beloved mistress, the water, but we may take it from animals, vegetables or minerals, as attracted and condensed by them to our hands into an oleosum, neither need we concern ourselves about the specifications of the oleosum, which will upon the least force of fire take their flight, leaving up both light and water unspecified behind them: So that train oil upon this attempt will serve ourselves as well as oil of cinnamon, only we must know what oleosums are less tumbed with matter or aridum, and what are more, as you will see, when we come to describe their several species.

So here we are told that water acts as a magnet for the suns energy and concentrates it. We can take it from animals, vegetables or minerals....to our hands.
The first two are easy , the third not always so.
We also needn't worry about specifications of the oleosum because with a gentle heat, that which specifies flees, leaving both light and water or unspecified energy behind.
In other words "something" flees and leaves the sun and water on the bottom.
The astute reader will realize that he is here speaking of a water as the subject.
Minerals need a water and we cannot use those caustic and acidic waters as they only corrode and corrupt.
Although cinnamon oil is useful for some things, it doesnt possess the arid principle as the oil must have a particular quality which will be elucidated as the several species of oils are identified.

Thus far, there is no disagreement here with the text of Sanguine Naturae. As I've said, the author is setting up his labyrinth.

weidenfeld wrote:
6. Of an acidum what it is. When water is exposed to the rays of the moon especially in the winter, the light of the moon penetrating it, becomes clothed therewith, which when distilled (or evaporated) and the distilled yields an acid spirit, which we call the light of the moon clothed with water, and an acidum which is our next compound principle of light and water, and is a medium or means to join both of the extremes light and water, to the first and 3d principle oleosum and aridum together: Or if the artist pleases to separate the said principles again, by adding a greater quantity of an acid to them: For the use of an acidum is to divide and break the two other principles into small particles or atoms, but with this observable difference that it seldom or very slightly alters an aridum; and when the superfluous moisture is evaporated, it will crystallize into a salt; yet being forced by fire....[/color][/i]

As you can see, we've arrived into the typical ouroboric speech of the alchemists.
the author drops us a clue in the mention of acid.
This acid can have a double meaning. Moon and winter have their meanings literally and philosophically, however, the author is now speaking to the sons of art. Very Happy Here he touches upon the 3rd principle which the artist must discover.

For the use of an acidum is to divide and break the two other principles into small particles or atoms, but with this observable difference that it seldom or very slightly alters an aridum.

"The salt approaches that of sal ammoniac and an alkaline salt and yet is neither."
Do we recall this statement? cheers  this is it again here in a different form less clear, but very clear to a son of art.  Razz
This approach is a particular that distinguishes it from any other salt from the chemical store or anywhere else. It must come from one place.

So I hope to save you Alex my friend from any unnecessary wasted time because as i have just attempted to show you, this text of Weidenfeld is exactly the same as Sanguine Naturae and in fact, ALL other texts.

ciao amico Alex

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:00 pm

dear friend Chasm
this was just a small example of the manuscript of the weidenfeld that will soon be published the svp that teaches you to do assure you is not only with uriiiiina an example from cinnamon extracted a great philosofico solvent seee starkey soap philosophical etc etc and if one read well his secret manuscripts svp can see that weidenfeld in it alsohe  done with other subjects the method to do him svp and wiedenfel in his secret manuscripts explains well that excerpt that I attached here was to tell you that I know very well the weidenfeld and that I use his svp but not made from animal and human substances and my never want more work more with uriiiima is not for the smell the uriiiiiiiina in the way of lullo / cristoforo Parisian

I worked uriiiiiiiiina for many many years so no problem for the smell is the mummmial involvement that is established with the matter that I do not care minimally
NB the RCs indicate various and multiple subjects in the 3 kingdoms as I have widely said and demonstrated and weidenfeld uses vegetable materials to make even his SVP simply by choice well thought out I prefer to work on something else I do not care anymore work with the uriiiina respect and I admire your research and your work but I do and I only do other things with other subjects well indicated by the RC nb there is not only the  uriiiiiina ; and I think you know that
anyway very thanks

caro amico Chasm

questo era solo un piccolo un esempio dei manoscritti del weidenfeld che presto verranno pubblicati lo svp che insegna a fare ti assicuro non è solo con uriiiiina un esempio dalla cannella si estrae un ottimo solvete philosofico vedere a cio li sapone philosophico di starkey etc etc e cse leggi bene i suo manoscritti segreti lo svp si fa anche con altre materie e wiedenfel nei suoi manoscritti segreti lo spiega bene quello stralcio che ho allegato qui era per dirti che conosco molto bene il weidenfeld e che uso il suo svp ma non fatto da sostanze animali e umana e il mio non volere mai piu operare piu con uriiiima non è per l'odore l'urina nella via del parigino

la ho lavorata per anni nessun problema per l'odore è il coinvolgimento mummmiale che si stabilisce con la materia che non mi interessa minimamente
NB i RC indicano varie e molteplici materie nei 3 regni come ho ampiamente detto e dimostrato e il weidenfeld usa materie vegetali per fare anche il suo svp semplicemente io per scelta ben ponderata preferisco lavorare su altro non mi interessa piu lavorare con l'uriiiina rispetto e ammiro la tua ricerca e il tuo lavoro ma io faccio e faro solo altro con altre materie ben indicate dai RC nb non esiste solo l'uriiiiina e penso che anche tu sappia cio

comunque molte grazie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:38 pm

No problems Alex my friend. We read with different eyes and have a different understanding, but I respect your point of view.

When you publish the rest of Weidenfeld, I will look at it and see what is offered.
Much of these other subjects, like cinnamon are works which are conducted after the philosophical solvent is made.

I could not make this determination with the info that you provided, however, what you presented in Weidenfeld is a description of the exact matter matching that of Sanguine Naturae without being named.

I appreciate you posting these scripts Very Happy

Regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:15 am

chasm369 wrote:
No problems Alex my friend. We read with different eyes and have a different understanding, but I respect your point of view.

When you publish the rest of Weidenfeld, I will look at it and see what is offered.
Much of these other subjects, like cinnamon are works which are conducted after the philosophical solvent is made.

I could not make this determination with the info that you provided, however, what you presented in Weidenfeld is a description of the exact matter matching that of Sanguine Naturae without being named.

I appreciate you posting these scripts Very Happy

Regards

hi friend chasm
I would like to understand your opinion well

ok uriiiina is the important secret key from the weindenfel to extract the svp from the animal kingdom and that nobody denies it at least certainly not me

but also he also gives keys and precise instructions to extract the svp only from the vegetable kingdom
so for you the svp and the philosophical solvents that dissolve gold and and from which to make drinking gold etc solvents extracted from vegetable materials for these solvents and svp made from only plant materials exist or not?

now therefore you then according to your opinion you as READ THEN VARIOUS AND MULTIPLE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TOELTIUS AND THESAURORUM AND WEIDENFELD ETC ETC WHICH INDICATE THE SVP OBTAINED ONLY BY VARIOUS PLANT MATERIALS?

as you know there exist philosophical solvents which dissolve metals and pure gold and from which one makes the drinking gold philosophical solvents which are extracted from tartar and tartar oil extracted from wine scum etc etc the philosophical stones made with the svp extract and processed by plant materials how do you read it?

uriiiiiina and animal matter and svp
certainly an important instruction of weidenfeld is to extract and make the svp dall'uriiiiina and that is absolutely true but you also know the wine philosophico weindelfeld is not only extracted from uriiiiiina and the animal world but as he says very clearly weidenfeld in his various instructions the oleosun and the spv is extracted from the two 2 kingdoms, ie 1 both the animal and 2 is the vegetable one
and I with these precise instructions of the weidenfeld I now work and make the secret solvent, etc. extracting it from the plant world
and as I hope you know well there are piloso solvents extracted from tartar and tartar oil extracted from wine dregs etc etc
do you see the INSTRUCTIONS OF THE TOELTIUS AND THESAURO INDICATING THE SVP WITH PLANT MATERIALS?
you of what of what weindenfeld etc affirms and of the instructions that the weindelfeld of the svp that is extracted and is made even from the vegetable kingdom that as weidenfeld says it is processed from vegetable materials but then what opinion do you think? ? you what in your opinion what do you think?
ON CIO CONCORTS I THINK?
OR DO NOT AGREE ON CIO?
for you the svp is done only by uriiiiiiina or what do you think?

So are there any philophali solvents extracted from vegetable materials for you?
such as tartar and tartar oil extracted from wine scum etc etc

I hope you agree on this?

or do you think that weindenfeld is only made from uriiiiiiina wine?
and your opinion is that weindenfeld uses for the svp only aridun and acidun and oleosun only made from \"philosophical dew\" and therefore for you there are no philosophical mendtrui made from purely vegetable matter?
and how do you interpret the weindenfeld's instructions that say to do the svp naming various plant materials you think of it?

of philosophical solvents and of the svp that melt metals and gold etc indicated by the weindenfel and made these solvents and this type of svp obtained only from the vegetable kingdom?

or for you and your opinion the philosophical texts and svp of only vegetable materials do not exist and in your opinion the plant material only serves to sharpen only the svp made from animal matter uriiiiiina? what do you think is how it is absolutely essential to do the svp?

-------------------------------------------

ciao amico chasm
mi piacerebbe capire bene la tua opinione

ok uriiiina è la chiave segreta importante che da il weindenfel per estrarre lo svp dal regno animale e cio nessuno lo nega almeno certamente non io

ma altresi lui da anche chiavi e precise istruzioni per estrarre lo svp solo dal regno vegetale
dunque per te lo svp e i solventi filosofici che sciolgono oro e e da cui fare oro potabile etc solventi estratti da materie vegetali per questi solventi e svp fatti da solo materie vegetali esistono o no?

ora dunque tu allora secondo la tua opinione tu come LEGGI ALLORA LE VARIE E MOLTEPLICI
ISTRUZIONI DEL TOELTIUS E DEL THESAURO THESAURORUM E DEL WEIDENFELD ETC ETC CHE INDICANO LO SVP OTTENUTO SOLO DA VARIE MATERIE VEGETALI ?

come tu sai esistono solventi filosofali che dissolvono i metalli e pure l'oro e da cui si fa l'oro potabile solventi filosofali che sono estratti da tartaro e olio di tartaro estratti da feccia del vino etc etc la pietre filosofali fatte con lo svp estratto ed elaborato da materie vegetali tu come lo leggi ?

uriiiiiina e materia animale e svp
certo assolutamente una importante istruzione del weidenfeld è quella di estrarre e fare lo svp dall'uriiiiina e cio è assolutamente verissimo ma lo sai anche tu il vino philosophico del weindelfeld non si estrae solo da uriiiiiina e dal mondo animale ma come dice con estrema chiarezza il weidenfeld in varie sue istruzioni l'oleosun e lo spv si estrae dai due 2 regni ossia 1 sia quello animale e 2 sia quello vegetale
e io com queste precise istruzioni del weidenfeld io ora lavoro e faccio il solvente segreto etc estraendolo dal mondo vegetale
e come tu spero ben sai esistono solventi pilosofali estratti da tartaro e olio di tartaro estratti da feccia del vino etc etc
vedi a cio le ISTRUZIONI DEL TOELTIUS E DEL THESAURO CHE INDICANO LO SVP CON MATERIE VEGETALI ?
tu di cio di cio che afferma il weindenfeld etc e delle istruzioni che da il weindelfeld dello svp che si estrae e si fa anche solo dal regno vegetale che come dice il weidenfeld si elabora da materie vegetali ma allora tu che opinione hai tu che ne pensi ?tu cio come nella tua opinione cosa ne pensi ?
SU CIO CONCORTI PENSO ?
O NON CONCORDI SU CIO ?
per te lo svp si fa solo da uriiiiiiina o cosa pensi ?

per te dunque esistono o no i solventi philophali estratti da materie vegetali ?
tipo il tartaro e olio di tartaro estratti da feccia del vino etc etc

spero tu concrdi su cio ?

o per te lo svp del weindenfeld si fa solo dal vino ottenuto da uriiiiiiina ?
e la tua opinione è che il weindenfeld usa per lo svp solo aridun e acidun e oleosun solo fatto da urina e dunque per te non esistono mendtrui filosofali fatti da materie prettamente vegetali ?
e come interpreti tu le istruzioni del weindenfeld che dicono di fare lo svp nominandole varie materie vegetali tu che ne pensi dunque di ciò ?

de solventi filosofici e dello svp che sciolgono metalli e oro etc indicati dal weindenfel e fatti questi solventi e questo tipo di svp ottenuti solo dal regno vegetale ?

o per te i menstui filosofici e svp di materie solo vegetali non esistono e secondo te la materia vegetale serve solo ad acuire solo lo svp fatto da materia animale uriiiiiina ? che secondo te è come è invece assolutamente indispensabile per fare lo svp ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:34 pm

alexbr wrote:

hi friend chasm
I would like to understand your opinion well

ok uriiiina is the important secret key from the weindenfel to extract the svp from the animal kingdom and that nobody denies it at least certainly not me

but also he also gives keys and precise instructions to extract the svp only from the vegetable kingdom
so for you the svp and the philosophical solvents that dissolve gold and and from which to make drinking gold etc solvents extracted from vegetable materials for these solvents and svp made from only plant materials exist or not?

Finalmente Alex my friend, You are asking the correct questions.
Already I have explained everything to you in public. Now you begin to understand and want me to clarify so that you can understand well  Very Happy

Ok, I will repeat what Ive said so that maybe you will better understand.
This time i will begin here:

The spirit of wine is ALCOHOL!
From the vegetables we can achieve this spirit of wine using our art.
We can make this spirit more pure but we can go no further than this.
Spirit of wine is the Omega of vegetables....Fact!

Kingdom Vegetabilia is the middle kingdom. This kingdom relies on the mineral but not the animal kingdom.

Alcohol is the substance we arrive at before we merge into animal substance.
One thing must precede the other as we go from mineral to vegetable to animal.
All is One and ALL comes from One. How is it that the link is formed between All in the different kingdoms.?

Our Stone is a "quinta-essentia".

1. is Earth
2. is Water
3. is Air
4. is Fire
5. is the next type of matter of discovery...Quintessence
6. is the next type of matter of discovery in 1000yrs.  Very Happy

We cannot use Alcohol to penetrate the mineral kingdom. Such a thing is an ignorance. A big joke! It is only a misunderstanding of those who fail to read correctly the words of the masters.

weidenfeld wrote:
Both these sorts of oil are light attracted by matter, but the former is specified and determined by a divine character, the other not, both being vailed with the water or universal matter.
This is the meaning of the above quote. The "divine character" is what I'm attempting to explain. Everything has its place according to the divine plan. There is an order to the world and all things in it that provides for the most exalted...MAN! to have dominion over all lesser things.
We are the Gods of this planet. Somewhere, within or above this quintessence, There is an intelligence which is our God.

As Above, So Below!

As Man, our goal is to know our maker. This is what drives our exploration of nature. We seek to know who made us!

alexbr wrote:
now therefore you then according to your opinion you as READ THEN VARIOUS AND MULTIPLE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TOELTIUS AND THESAURORUM AND WEIDENFELD ETC ETC WHICH INDICATE THE SVP OBTAINED ONLY BY VARIOUS PLANT MATERIALS?

as you know there exist philosophical solvents which dissolve metals and pure gold and from which one makes the drinking gold philosophical solvents which are extracted from tartar and tartar oil extracted from wine scum etc etc the philosophical stones made with the svp extract and processed by plant materials how do you read it?

Again, spiritus vini is alcohol. Period!

SPIRITUS VINI PHILOSOPHICAL, has nothing to do with wine. It is a philosophical matter. I will say no more!
SVP is able to extract all salts. Alcohol, no!

alexbr wrote:
uriiiiiina and animal matter and svp
certainly an important instruction of weidenfeld is to extract and make the svp dall'uriiiiina and that is absolutely true but you also know the wine philosophico weindelfeld is not only extracted from uriiiiiina and the animal world but as he says very clearly weidenfeld in his various instructions the oleosun and the spv is extracted from the two 2 kingdoms, ie 1 both the animal and 2 is the vegetable one
and I with these precise instructions of the weidenfeld I now work and make the secret solvent, etc. extracting it from the plant world
and as I hope you know well there are piloso solvents extracted from tartar and tartar oil extracted from wine dregs etc etc
do you see the INSTRUCTIONS OF THE TOELTIUS AND THESAURO INDICATING THE SVP WITH PLANT MATERIALS?
you of what of what weindenfeld etc affirms and of the instructions that the weindelfeld of the svp that is extracted and is made even from the vegetable kingdom that as weidenfeld says it is processed from vegetable materials but then what opinion do you think? ? you what in your opinion what do you think?

Ok, I already answered this question, you must think clearly because I will not be more open in public. Sorry, but the answer is very simple. This is why its a big joke that some people want to buy chemicals from the store or an even bigger joke when some people want to dissolve metals with vegetable juices. You cannot dissolve proper with vegetable acids, only corrode. Example, vinegar; It corrodes certain metals, but it won't dissolve a metal into a non metal.
Only SVP will accomplish this. Sanguine Naturae is very clear. No corrosive waters is used in our work. There is no use of aqua fortis or aqua regia...nada!

alexbr wrote:
ON CIO CONCORTS I Turiiiiiina and animal matter and svp

Alex, you have to understand the history of discovery. Spiritus vini is alcohol. Alcohol is a solvent, an antiseptic for medicine, a vessel of the sun, viz. it is flammable. it was discovered to do many wonderful things.
It cheered the spirits of men, it occasioned the truth  Very Happy , calmed the nerves. So yes, in the history of chemistry, alcohol was an important mercury, but it is only a plant mercury separated from the phlegm of wine and extracted from the tartar and dregs of wine.

alexbr wrote:
of what weindenfeld etc affirms and of the instructions that the weindelfeld of the svp that is extracted and is made even from the vegetable kingdom that as weidenfeld says it is processed from vegetable materials but then what opinion do you think? ? you what in your opinion what do HINK?
OR DO NOT AGREE ON CIO?
for you the svp is done only by uriiiiiiina or what do you think?

It is very clear to me that you confuse spiritus vini with spiritus vini philosophical. The two are very different and as far apart as I am from Traveller.  Very Happy

alexbr wrote:
So are there any philophali solvents extracted from vegetable materials for you?
such as tartar and tartar oil extracted from wine scum etc etc

I hope you agree on this?

Perhaps at one time alcohol was a secret. Everything is a secret for a time! I have no doubts that alcohol (spiritus vini) was once a secret within the art. Of course it was! In that sense it was philosophical because it was a secret, but once the secret became common, then it ceased to be a philosophical thing, and became known as the mercury of plants.

alexbr wrote:
or do you think that weindenfeld is only made from uriiiiiiina wine?
and your opinion is that weindenfeld uses for the svp only aridun and acidun and oleosun only made from \"philosophical dew\" and therefore for you there are no philosophical mendtrui made from purely vegetable matter?
and how do you interpret the weindenfeld's instructions that say to do the svp naming various plant materials you think of it?

I just explained above very clear this question that you're asking me. Of course its up to you to decide what you want to believe, but when i tell you that ALL the texts are the same to me, maybe you wish to learn how this is possible  Very Happy
SVP can be used to extract all salts from vegetables and minerals without corruption, thus the alchemical preparations are far more effective than the common spagyric preparations preserved in alcohol.
I understand the true system of the sages my friend, maybe now you will begin to understand as well.

Alex, don't be upset because I have lots of respect for you and I believe that one day we will meet. But, people within our community are very stubborn and doubtful. This is because many come around talking and puffing, making claims of minor ways and all sorts of foolish vainglorious things of sophistical natures.
You have taken the time to listen to me...to give me audience. Why? because right now, your higher self is realizing that there is a truth in my words. Your mind is attempting to reconcile what I am saying.

Some of us seekers feel that we have seen and heard it all. But obviously we haven't. We must always keep this in mind.
I have a knowledge, this is my claim. It belongs to me as I have arranged it according to my experience and divine providence.
No one should ever be jealous of this, yet many are. This is human nature. The sages have warned us of all of the vices of men and so I'm very aware and i I don't deceive myself.
But keep in mind, that i don't come around asking questions for my benefit. You have seen me on the other forums, I'm not looking for anything. On the contrary, I am looking for people who are more sympathetic to myself. People with a love for the art. People who are not fanatical and who have a love for peace and harmony.

I told you before, Wikileaks is dear to me. Anonymous is dear to me.
I believe that these groups are well intentioned and that they are the vanguards of the new global order.
A group of alchemists, or even one alchemist, can make a powerful ally for these groups.

alexbr wrote:
of philosophical solvents and of the svp that melt metals and gold etc indicated by the weindenfel and made these solvents and this type of svp obtained only from the vegetable kingdom?

or for you and your opinion the philosophical texts and svp of only vegetable materials do not exist and in your opinion the plant material only serves to sharpen only the svp made from animal matter uriiiiiina? what do you think is how it is absolutely essential to do the svp?

My opinion is that many people are misunderstanding the texts. I believe that it is easy to misunderstand if one does not possess the necessary occult knowledge.
People speak of spiritus vini as thought it were a magical substance.
It is alcohol! This fact should open eyes, yet as Sanguine Naturae says,
the two oils: alcohol, (Vegetable), and svp, (Animal), are veiled.
Yet one has a divine aspect as compared with the other.

I don't think you will find a better explanation in clearer words anywhere my friend. Ive given this to you and those who follow you so that people can see what can be gained with an honest intention as well as conviction.

My kindest regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:12 pm

thanks friend chasm
ok I understand what your opinion is thank you
ok for you the key to everything and the animal and the kings of the cereato is the ueno and the dew of the secret sky is the uriiiiina which is the raw material of all the alchemy and the material from which the oleosun is extracted. 'aridum and the acidum of svp ok I understood

but on philosophical solvents svp and composed of the vegetable kingdom alcohol etc now I try and I put a passage of glauber that quotes basilio valentino on alcohol and acid and new philosophical element extracted from them and I'm curious to have your opinion on how to analyze this an education almost identical is in the vegetable part of the weidenfeld in his secret manuscripts now I look for and attach it here

and in this perspective, how do you analyze the analysis on distilling the bio masses as indicated by zok on alchemy forum that you said were very interesting? the bio mass and wood and soot what do you think?

and the experiment 1 of lullo with the Tartar and philosophical solvent extracted from the tartar oil as analyzed and hypothesized ?

grazie amico chasm
ok ho capito quale è la tua opinione grazie
ok per te la chiave di tutto e l'animale e i re del cereato è l'uono e la rugiada del cielo segreta è  l'uriiiiina che è la materia prima di tutta l'alchimia e la materia da cui si estraggono l'oleosun l'aridum e l'acidum dello svp  ok ho capito

ma su solventi filosofici svp e composti dal vegetale regno alcol etc ora cerco e ti metto un passaggio di glauber che cita basilio valentino su alcol e acido e  nuovo elemento filosofale estratto da essi e sono curioso di averne tua opinione su come analizzi cio nb una istruzione quasi identica è nella parte vegetale del weidenfeld nei suoi manoscritti segreti ora cerco e lo allego qui

e in questa ottica come inquadri l'analisi sul distillare le bio masse come indica zok su alchemy forum che dicevi essere molto interessante ? la bio massa e legno e fuliggine cosa ne pensi ?

e l'esperimento 1 di lullo col tartaro e solvente filosofale estratto dal olio di tartaro come lo analizzi e ipotizzi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:11 pm

alexbr wrote:
thanks friend chasm
ok I understand what your opinion is thank you
ok for you the key to everything and the animal and the kings of the cereato is the ueno and the dew of the secret sky is the uriiiiina which is the raw material of all the alchemy and the material from which the oleosun is extracted. 'aridum and the acidum of svp ok I understood
cheers  Very good!

Alexbr wrote:
but on philosophical solvents svp and composed of the vegetable kingdom alcohol etc now I try and I put a passage of glauber that quotes basilio valentino on alcohol and acid and new philosophical element extracted from them and I'm curious to have your opinion on how to analyze this an education almost identical is in the vegetable part of the weidenfeld in his secret manuscripts now I look for and attach it here

Ok Alex my friend, but remember, I respect you, so you will respect me.
Now you are opening your eyes. Now you will begin to see. If you continue to ask me questions along this line, I cannot answer, sorry.
I will not answer. Already I am too open and I am making things very clear. You either believe or not. But I'm not lying. I'm not wrong. I am 100% correct.  You must know how to read the texts. They are all the same. If you see one text that is different, then this text is a lie, written by a puffer or a jealous alchemist who wishes to deceive.

Alexbr wrote:
and in this perspective, how do you analyze the analysis on distilling the bio masses as indicated by zok on alchemy forum that you said were very interesting? the bio mass and wood and soot what do you think?

These posts of Z0k are very open and true. This work is the real spagyric work. I only have one problem with Z0k, Somewhere he said that his Mercury can dissolve steel. I don't remember if he added something to the work, but he cannot dissolve steel. If he has a strong vinegar, maybe he can corrode some metal. I think this is what he is talking about. But very good posts. Z0k is a true seeker.
Alexbr wrote:
 and the experiment 1 of lullo with the Tartar and philosophical solvent extracted from the tartar oil as analyzed and hypothesized ?

First, we must read the text to learn the key of the author.
Most authors leave a key for the sons of philosophy to enter the door.

In more or less 100% of the time, the word philosophical is referring to a matter of the philosophers. Philosophical is always a key.
There is philosophical tartar, philosophical wine, philosophical spirit of wine, philosophical fire, philosophical vinegar, philosophical sal ammonia,
Philosophical water of the wise, philosophical sublimation, philosophical calcination, etc,etc.
I will tell you right now, that everything here mentioned has nothing to do with that which is vulgar.
Most people will not acknowledge this. But the philosophic method is nature's method.
Nature works in a special way. When we trap nature's operations, we better see its modus operandi within the microcosm.

Anybody who is sophisticating the work is a charlatan.
Anybody who professes to have a short path or Ars Brevis is a liar.

I can prove this with any text.  But you will have to contact me in private. Already I have given you far more than I would like in public.
But I've engaged you out of respect for you posting what you feel is rare and hard to come by information.
I knew this information would not be open. There is no open information that I am aware of.
But in private, I will assist you with any text. It must be in English Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi dear friend chasm

yes true alchol etc but I'm sorry but not only that but also from the vegetable kingdom we extract also interesting natural acids and cinnamic acid acid from cinnamon see starkey vedi starkey e nb quale lavoro di starkey e molto interessante e nasconde chiavi di estremo interesse sui solventi phil etc etc etc and therefore the key oleosun acidun and aridun and motificatum with acidum that teaches weidenfeld in its prodromus see here:prodromus and under glauber on method alcol mortificatum with acid of basilio valentino

many instructions that he expressly regarding the plant kingdom and oleosum acids etc and that is also reported by the toeltius should be read under this key
NB no one removes the importance of the animal route of the URIIIIIINA that an EXCELLENT and very important PHAT ALCHEMICAL and is one of the VARIOUS extremely important subjects indicated for the creation of the stone various manifold subjects of the 3 kingdoms but I repeat as I have always written for the RC for to make the stone the svp the secret solvents there is not only the animal kingdom from which the secret solvent can be extracted and the svp and the weidenfild indicates various methodologies and instructions concerning the vegetable kingdom
and _ friends working on the text of the various experiments of lullo and in particular on the tartar and its extracts from oils etc extracted from tartar have easily dissolved the gold and are currently perfecting the work on that compound to look for it to compose a aurum drinking
however, on all this we will return with more calm now I prepare a detailed post

--------------------------------------------------
hi caro amico chasm

si vero alchol ma mi spiace ma non solo quello ma anche dal regno vegetale si estraggono anche interessanti acidi naturali es acido acido cinnamico dalla cannella vedi starkey e nb quel lavoro di starkey è molto interessante e nasconde chiavi di estremo interesse sui solventi phil etc etc  e dunque la chiave oleosun acidun e aridun e la mortificazione con acidum che insegna il weidenfeld nel suo prodromus  vedi  qui : il prodoromud di weidenfeld e sotto si veda il glauber con il metodo di alcol piu mortificazione con acidum indicato riguarda al metodo dato da basilio valentino

molte istruzioni che lui espressamente da riguardanti il regno vegetali e oleosum acidi etc  e che viene riportata anche dal toeltius va letta sotto questa chiave
NB nessuno toglie l'importanza della via animale dell'urIIIIIina che una ECCELLENTE e molto importante VIA ALCHEMICA ed è una delle VARIE materie estremamente importanti indicate per la creazione della pietra variee molteplici  materie dei 3 regni ma ripeto come ho sempre scritto per i rc per fare la pietra lo svp i solventi segreti non c'è solo il regno animale da cui si puo estrarre il solvente segreto e lo svp e il weidenfild indica varie metodologie e istruzioni riguardante il regno vegetale
e cari miei amici lavorando sui testo dei vari esperimenti di lullo e in particolare sul tartaro e suoi estratti da essi oli etc estratti dal tartaro hanno facilmente sciolto l’oro e che attualmente stanno perfezionando li lavoro su quel composto per cercare da esso di comporre un aurum potabile
comunque su tutto cio ci tornero con piu calma ora preparo un post dettagliato

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:34 pm

My friend Alex, I hear your words, but I don't accept them. You wrote:

alexbr wrote:
Hi dear friend chasm

yes true alchol etc but I'm sorry but not only that but also from the vegetable kingdom we extract also interesting natural acids and cinnamic acid acid from cinnamon see starkey vedi starkey e nb quale lavoro di starkey e molto interessante e nasconde chiavi di estremo interesse sui solventi phil etc etc etc and therefore the key oleosun acidun and aridun and motificatum with acidum that teaches weidenfeld in its prodromus see here:prodromus and under glauber on method alcol mortificatum with acid of basilio valentino

Here is a quote from chapter 7 of Sanguis Naturae:

SanguisNaturae wrote:
Chapter VII.
Because the Vegetable Body which we also call Mercury, is of a vile
Nature; namely, Earthy and Watery; therefore it ought to be exalted to a
more noble and subtile Nature, namely Airy and Fiery, which two are very
near Principles of this Mercury, as well according to the intention of
Nature as of Art, and therefore the vegetable Body must enter again into
the Belly of its Mother, thus by Death and Regeneration it may attain to
such Dignity; but which cannot be done but by Philosophic Corruption and
Alteration, which causeth our Menstrous, Fiery and Airy Vapours and Fumes

(which before came out by Distillation from the Body) to thicken by a
gentle Digestion and Rotation, that this Water being circulated, may the
better penetrate the Pores of our Body, and so successively alter the
inward part of the Body, and at length truly and rightly regenerate it.
This Putrefaction or Alteration of this Body, consisteth in Solution of
the Same Body in its own Airy and Fiery Vapour, which can best by
Digestion, alter the Body, and bring it to a new Generation. And it is
altered whilst it is dissolved in that Water, because this Water is the
true Sephicher of the Body, in which it dieth and is putrified. For this
Water, and no other, can alter, putrifie, dissolve, distil, calcine, and
mortifie the Body, until at length it is reduced into a most subtile, not
Terrestrial, BUT VISCOUS ALCOHOL, which is done not only by...dissilving this vegetable Body in its own Water, but by many other labours
and operations; NAMELY, BY DISSOLVING IT INTO WATER, AND THEN AGAIN
DRYING, CALCINING AND INHUMATING IT, and this again drying and calcining
and afterwards distilling, till at length the Body as it were INVISIBLY by
so many, and such operations, is truly altered; the sign of which is a
dark blackness, which is the true mortification of this Vegetable Body, in
its Mother or Menstrous and vapourous water; which is done in the
beginning of the work, and in the crude Conjunction of a pure Agent and
Patient; which is a hard Herculean and hazardous Work, the Knowledge of
which dissolveth all other Arcana of the following Operations; but
especially of the second Alteration, which is done with our Sublimed and
glorious Sulphur
; by Inhumation and Imbibition, in a philosophical Vessel,
with our permanent MERCURY, of which we will not now speak; but of the
first, which is very laborous, and requireth an Ingenious Artist; of which
also the Ancient Philosophers made no mention at all; which whosoever
understandeth, very easily attaineth all the rest, in which no Man can
err, if after Distillation and Inhumation, he prepares the Earth to Cit-
rinity and Viscosity; of which Body so prepared and calcined to a
Citrinity, take one or two pounds, and Powder it Subtilly in a strong
Morter, and imbibe in the same morter from hour to hour, grinding it
subtilly, and imbibing with our Living Water, till the Matter be converted
into a fat and slimy Mass; whence you must circulate till it be thin, and
circulate again till it be thick, sometimes imbibing and distilling. So by
reiterated Works, this Earth will become a thin and viscid Mass. Take this
and put into a glass cucurbit, which put in Balneo, and there circulate it
till it be turned into blackish Ashes, which you keep carefully and dry
them in a gentle Fire, in a glass Vessel. Then take these Ashes powdered,
and put them into a glass Vessel very well luted, and distill at first
with a gentle Fire; then somewhat stronger, and so will ascend our MERCURY
white, viscous and limpid, which..

This chapter is telling us a lot. But you must read the text carefully. I ask you, what do you think the author is speaking of?

Alexbr wrote:
many instructions that he expressly regarding the plant kingdom and oleosum acids etc and that is also reported by the toeltius should be read under this key
NB no one removes the importance of the animal route of the URIIIIIINA that an EXCELLENT and very important PHAT ALCHEMICAL and is one of the VARIOUS extremely important subjects indicated for the creation of the stone various manifold subjects of the 3 kingdoms but I repeat as I have always written for the RC for to make the stone the svp the secret solvents there is not only the animal kingdom from which the secret solvent can be extracted and the svp and the weidenfild indicates various methodologies and instructions concerning the vegetable kingdom
and _ friends working on the text of the various experiments of lullo and in particular on the tartar and its extracts from oils etc extracted from tartar have easily dissolved the gold and are currently perfecting the work on that compound to look for it to compose a aurum drinking
however, on all this we will return with more calm now I prepare a detailed post.

Again my friend, you must learn to read the texts philosophically. If you can do this, then you will see as I see that all of the works are the same. There are no exceptions.
The oil of cinnamon can be prepared according to the Spagyric Art, which is a misrepresentation of the true and Royal Art. This oil of cinnamon will be efficacious. But it is more efficacious if obtained by the means of the philosophic mercury.

If you understood the post that you made, you would clearly see that the vegetable fire, which is a philosophical fire, fuels the conversion of the mineral fire, which also is a philosophical fire, into a dulcified spirit from an acid one.
I have seen this occur and I know it very well.

I can make this more clear to you from a quote within the text, but sorry, not in public.

Weidenfeld wrote:
The light of whale oil is not of less worth than that of cinnamon oil. Cinnamon oil is perhaps not blackened with so much darkness as cod-liver oil, but the artist who purifies cinnamon oil, will with the very same labor and effort, also remove the impurities of the whale oil, even if they were there in greater quantity. In medicine, indeed, I confess that a most fragrant cinnamon oil, philosophically purified, is of greater virtue in its specification than stinking cod-liver oil. However, I will easily prove that in alchemical things, both are of the same purity and subtlety since I shall list more than 80 different oleosa [oils], which have  been used by adepts for their works.

The purification must be done philosophically. This is key. Both whale oil and cinnamon oil would be of the same purity and subtlty because of the philosophical method employed.

These 80 oils used by adepts are all purified using the philosophical solvent. These oils are then employed in the works. This is why there is a difference in the efficacy.
It is difficult to read these texts correctly, however, I have seen through the maze. There is no confusion.
I have tasted the dulcified spirit which was once sharp.

So I don't accept any words of dulcified spirits extracted from common gold. From philosophical gold yes. But common gold, no!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:42 pm

hi friend chasm

ok I understood your opinion ok
I have understood that for you the only matter of alchemists is the uriIIIIIna and this matter is the only one for you which the alchemists treat and write widely in all their texts and when there are in the texts rc tesauro toeltius other subjects cited or they are metaphors or are philosophical subjects rendered by the secret philosophical solvent which is always composed according to you by the unique and true matter of alchemy, that is, the uriIIIIna and for you friend
also the svp is therefore extracted from the secret manipulation of the aridum acidum and oleosum and the solvent derivative svp or secret solvent called sometimes vinegar of the mountains ??? etc etc solvent pilosophale and or svp which is always used in wet or dry way in liquid or saline form is always and only extracted dall'uriiiIIIiina I understand your opinion well
now I do not deny that the uriiiIIna is the matter indicated and with which the sanguinis naturae operates and the parisian christophorus and in part the lullo etc etc
certainly for me the uriiIIIIna is one of the materials with which to make the stone but for me as I already said there is not only that in the 3 kingdoms there are several and many in each kingdom
and certainly it is true that the svp is also extracted dall'uriIIIIna and that this is one of the most important methods from which to extract the svp but I think it is not the only way from which to extract the svp the uriIIIIma for me is a very key It is important to make the stone, but it is not the only key for me

and now you have seen this now therefore according to your opinion as you explain therefore the burning water of the lullo ????  

as well as the following article by glauber and the pdf of the pdf plot which I enclose here to unite acidun with alcohol and to create a specific solvent that comes here in the philosophical and secret pdf of alcohol nb the texts are all in English

and as in your opinion you read that the weidenfeld clearly states that the svp can be extracted from 2 subjects and two totally different bases one of animal origin urIIIINA obvious and but possible source of the svp that he indicates is instead extracted totally from the plant kingdom and its various acids from it vegetable kingdom extracts ???
as made also plot kunkel etc to that see also pdf attached below

http://eprints.lincoln.ac.uk/14610/1/291006.proof.pdf

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ciao amico chasm

ok ho capito la tua opinione ok
ho capito che per te l'unica materia degli alchimisti è l'uriIIIIIna ed questa materia per te è l'unica di cui trattano e scrivono ampiamente in tutti i loro testi gli alchimisti e quando ci sono nel testi rc tesauro toeltius altre materie citate o sono metafore o sono materie rese filosofali dal solvente segreto filosofale che è sempre composto secondo te dalla materia unica e vera dell'alchimia ossia l'uriIIIIna e per te amico
pure lo svp viene dunque estratto dalla segreta manipolazione del aridum acidum e oleosum e il solvente derivato svp o solvente segreto chiamato a volte aceto delle montagne ??? etc  etc solvente pilosophale e o svp che sempre viene impiegato si in via umide o secche in forma liquido o salino è esso sempre e solo estratto dalluriiiIIIiina si ho capito bene la tua opinione
ora non nego assolutamente che l'uriiiIIna sia la materia indicata e con cui opera il sanguinis naturae il cristoforo parigino e in parte il lullo etc etc
certo anche per me l'uriiIIIIna è una delle materie con cui fare la pietra ma per me come gia dissi non c'è solo quella nei 3 regni ce ne sono varie e molteplici in ogni regno
e certo è vero che lo svp sia estratto anche dall'uriIIIIna e che cio è uno dei metodi il piu importante da cui estrarre lo svp ma ritengo che non sia il solo modo da cui estrarre lo svp l'uriIIIIma per me è una chiave molto importante da ci fare la pietra ma non è per me l'unica chiave

e ora tu visto questo ora dunque secondo la tua opinione come spieghi dunque l'acqua ardente del lullo ????

nonchè il seguente articolo di glauber e il pdf del plot pdf che qui allego su unire acidun con alcol e crearne uno specifico solvente che viene qui nel pdf filosofale e segreto dell'alcol nb il testi sono tutti in inglese

e come nella tua opinione leggi che il weidenfeld dice chiaramente che lo svp puo essere estratti da 2 materie e due basi totalmente differenti una di origine animale urIIIINA ovvio  e ma possibile fonte dello svp che lui indica si estrae invece totalmente dal regno vegetale e dai suoi vari acidi da esso regno vegetale estratti  ???
come fanno anche plot kunkel etc a cio vedi anche pdf qui sotto allegato

http://eprints.lincoln.ac.uk/14610/1/291006.proof.pdf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:41 pm

Alexbr my friend,

"It is well known that the greater common fire consumes the smaller or causes it to languish. The same is true of philosophical fires. For example...put into a stone pan the spirit of salt, vitriol, niter, sulfur or some acid spirit (These are elements of philosophic fire...acid) and to this is added a well rectified  philosophical fire in spirit of wine...ethanol"
The vegetable fire (ethanol), upon being kindled, burns away, and as a consequence, the mineral fire...(acid spirit), becomes dulcified or sweet. This is a common work which Glauber was adept at.
The philosophic work acts in the same way but is more potent using SVP as opposed to ethanol.

Traveller wishes to call this his minor way of alchemy as if he invented it or something. clown
All it is , is a dulcification of the acid spirit by means of ethanol/alcohol,

Now as for our dear Dr Plot. He certainly played his game with his peers. He worked and taught for a living and used his knowledge of SVP, to gain prestige and position. I don't believe that Plot held the secret of confecting the stone. He was skilled and a Chymist, yet he worked for a living.
I believe that he was given a sample of the SVP and that he used it to conduct tests that were unusual  with his peers. This kept him very popular amongst them. From his memoirs it appears that he was well aware of the correlations between ethanol and SVP...that they were both mercuries of different subjects.
Making the common vegetable spirit of wine was known, but to make the SVP appears to have been unknown. It was distinguished as something different from the alkahest unbeknownst to himself.

What is interesting in this article is that the SVP is also considered a vegetable matter just as Sanguis Naturae calls it a vegetable matter and it gives reasons for doing so. And this should be an eye opener, that SVP has nothing to do with vegetables per se.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:16 pm

chasm369 wrote:
Alexbr my friend,

"It is well known that the greater common fire consumes the smaller or causes it to languish. The same is true of philosophical fires. For example...put into a stone pan the spirit of salt, vitriol, niter, sulfur or some acid spirit (These are elements of philosophic fire...acid)

THEREFORE YOU ALSO FRIEND CHASM SHOULD ME FROM YOU WHO YOU REPLY THAT YOU ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT THE PHILOSOPHICAL FIRE CAN BE COMPOSED AND IS COMPARABLE WITHOUT URIIIIIN

AND CIO IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TOOK AND WHICH IS WRITTEN AS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY WITHOUT URIIIIINE WITH PRECISE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE MANUSCRIPTS SECRETS OF WEIDENFEL PLOT KUNKEL ETC THAT MUCH SOON IN THE INTERNATIONAL PROJECT OF TOTAL DISSEMINATION OF THE VARIOUS ALCHEMICAL SECRETS WILL BE INTEGRALLY PUBLICED

chasm369 wrote:
and to this is added a well rectified  philosophical fire in spirit of wine...ethanol"

IDEM

THEREFORE YOU ALSO FRIEND CHASM ME THAT YOU ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT THE PHILOSOPHICAL FIRE IS COMPONIBLE WITHOUT URENTINE

THEREFORE YOU ALSO FRIEND CHASM ME THAT YOU ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT THE PHILOSOPHICAL FIRE IS COMPONIBLE WITHOUT URIIIIIN

chasm369 wrote:
The vegetable fire (ethanol), upon being kindled, burns away, and as a consequence, the mineral fire...(acid spirit), becomes dulcified or sweet. This is a common work which Glauber was adept at.
The philosophic work acts in the same way

IDEM

THEREFORE YOU ALSO FRIEND CHASM ME THAT YOU ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT THE PHILOSOPHICAL FIRE IS COMPONIBLE WITHOUT URIIIIINA

THEREFORE YOU ALSO FRIEND CHASM ME THAT YOU ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT THE PHILOSOPHICAL FIRE IS COMPONIBLE WITHOUT URIIIIINA

chasm369 wrote:
but is more potent using SVP as opposed to ethanol.

AND WHO DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THAT IMHO IS CERTAIN TRUE A SVP WITH URININE IS VERY POWERFUL (I HAVE NEVER DENIED THE VALIDITY OF THE ROUTE OF THE URIIIIINNA) BUT I AFFIRM THAT ONLY THE ROUTE OF THE URININA IS NOT THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THE SVP YOU CAN MAKING AS CONTINUOUS TO ALWAYS ALWAYS ALSO WITH OTHER MATERIALS

chasm369 wrote:
Traveller wishes to call this his minor way of alchemy as if he invented it or something. clown

THEREFORE YOU ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT YOU CAN EXIST A ROUTE WITHOUT URIIIIINA AND THAT TRAVELER INDICATED THIS AND THEREFORE WHY ???? THEN YOUR FRIEND CONTINUES NOT TO GIVE VALIDIty TO THIS METHODS ??? ALTERNATIVE TO THE URININE THAT IN DIFFERENT AND ALTERNATIVE PHATS ALCHEMICAL USES VARIOUS KINDS OF FIRE FILOSOFICI FOR OPEN ETC THE DIFFERENT MATTERS BUT MADE THIS DIFFERENT FIRES PHIL BUT ALL WITHOUT ANY URIIIIINA ???

---------------------------------------------------

It is well known that the greater common fire consumes the smaller or causes it to languish.
The same is true of philosophical fires.
For example...put into a stone pan the spirit of salt, vitriol, niter, sulfur or some acid spirit (These are elements of philosophic fire...acid)

DUNQUE ANCHE TU AMICO CHASM MI PARE DA QUELLO CHE TU HAI RISPOSTO CHE ANCHE TU RICONOSCI CHE IL FUOCO FILOSOFICO SI POSSA COMPORRE E SIA COMPONIBILE SENZA URIIIIINA  

E CIO è ESATTAMENTE CIO CHE IO ASSERISCO E CHE è SCRITTO COME VIA ALTERNATIVA SENZA URIIIIINA CON PRECISE ISTRUZIONI NEI MANOSCRITTI SEGRETI DI WEIDENFEL PLOT  KUNKEL ETC CHE MOLTO PRESTO NEL PROGETTO INTERNAZIONALE DI DIVULGAZIONE TOTALE DEI VARI SEGRETI ALCHEMICI SARANNO RESI INTEGRALMENTE PUBBLICI

and to this is added
a well rectified philosophical fire in spirit of wine...ethanol"

IDEM

DUNQUE ANCHE TU AMICO CHASM MI PARE CHE ANCHE TU RICONOSCI CHE IL FUOCO FILOSOFICO SI COMPONIBLE SENZA URIIIINA

DUNQUE ANCHE TU AMICO CHASM MI PARE CHE ANCHE TU RICONOSCI CHE IL FUOCO FILOSOFICO SI COMPONIBLE SENZA URIIIIINA

The vegetable fire (ethanol), upon being kindled, burns away, and as a consequence, the mineral fire...(acid spirit), becomes dulcified or sweet.
This is a common work which Glauber was adept at.

DUNQUE ANCHE TU AMICO CHASM MI PARE CHE ANCHE TU RICONOSCI CHE IL FUOCO FILOSOFICO SI COMPONIBLE SENZA URIIIINA

E CHI NON RICONOSCE CIO CERTO VERO UNO SVP CON URIIIINA è MOLTO POTENTE ( IO NON HO MAI NEGATO LA VALIDITA DELLA VIA DELL'URINNA ) MA IO AFFERMO INVECE PERO CHE LA VIA DELL'URIIIINA NON è IL SOLO MODO PER FARE LO SVP SI PUO FARE COME CONTINUO A SOSTEMERE DA SEMPRE ANCHE CON ALTRE MATERIE

All it is , is a dulcification of the acid spirit by means
of ethanol/alcohol,

DUNQUE AMICO RICONOSCI ANCHE TU CHE PUO ESISTERE UNA VIA SENZA URIIIIINA E CHE TRAVELLER INDICAVA QUESTA E DUNQUE PERCHE ???? ALLORA TU AMICO CONTINUI A  NON DARE VALIDIDA A QUESTO METODO??? ALTERNATIVO ALL'URIIIINA CHE USA VARI NELLE DIFFERENTI VIE ALCHEMICHE CON DIFFERENTI TIPI DI FUOCHI FILOSOFICI PER APRIRE ETC LE DIFFERENTI MATERERIE MA TUTTI QUESTI DIVERSI FUOCHI PHIL FATTI SENZA PERO NESSUNA URIIIIINA ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:56 pm

alexbr wrote:
chasm369 wrote:
Alexbr my friend,

"It is well known that the greater common fire consumes the smaller or causes it to languish. The same is true of philosophical fires. For example...put into a stone pan the spirit of salt, vitriol, niter, sulfur or some acid spirit (These are elements of philosophic fire...acid)

THEREFORE YOU ALSO FRIEND CHASM SHOULD ME FROM YOU WHO YOU REPLY THAT YOU ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT THE PHILOSOPHICAL FIRE CAN BE COMPOSED AND IS COMPARABLE WITHOUT URIIIIIN

No! Not at all! These acid spirits are not philosophical. One can simply use a retort and acquire these salts using the common fire. This is against philosophic doctrine, but is common amongst the chemists.  Alcohol may have been considered a secret at one time, however, virtually everyone will agree that alcohol is not considered philosophical.

Alcohol is the Omega of the vegetable kingdom. This alcohol/ethanol can be used to extract plant matters because it is of the same nature. But it is not SVP. It is often compared to SVP and is used as an instruction by Glauber. I've said this often because it is a guide that one should adhere to.
Acids burn and they are fire. But they are not the philosophical fire.
I used this argument about acids years ago to show that fire can easily be a water.
Yet the temperature of the acid within a flask is negligible. This is part of the riddle for many alchemists, but these common acid spirits are not philosophical and they don't dissolve gold.
The philosophical water is philosophical because it is uncommon.

Alexbr wrote:
AND CIO IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TOOK AND WHICH IS WRITTEN AS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY WITHOUT URIIIIINE WITH PRECISE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE MANUSCRIPTS SECRETS OF WEIDENFEL PLOT KUNKEL ETC THAT MUCH SOON IN THE INTERNATIONAL PROJECT OF TOTAL DISSEMINATION OF THE VARIOUS ALCHEMICAL SECRETS WILL BE INTEGRALLY PUBLICED

No my friend! There is no such thing as precise instructions concerning our art. There is much confusion, much blending of common and philosophic which is driving many seekers to madness.
However, there is only one key, as attested to by our Dr.Plot, and this key lies in the philosophical spirit of wine. Weidenfeld promotes philosophical spirit of wine as the only key as well.

chasm369 wrote:
and to this is added a well rectified  philosophical fire in spirit of wine...ethanol"

Alexbr wrote:
IDEM

THEREFORE YOU ALSO FRIEND CHASM ME THAT YOU ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT THE PHILOSOPHICAL FIRE IS COMPONIBLE WITHOUT URENTINE

THEREFORE YOU ALSO FRIEND CHASM ME THAT YOU ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT THE PHILOSOPHICAL FIRE IS COMPONIBLE WITHOUT URIIIIIN

No! Not at all! For me, alcohol is not philosophical. It's the Mercury of the vegetable kingdom.
Alexbr my friend, EVERYTHING may be considered philosophic fire....even common water.
Water does not burn, BUT, if we separate its parts, we have Hydrogen which readily burns as well as oxygen which fuels the burning of Hydrogen. Water contains fire and it is readily available to he who knows how to separate its parts.
When I post these tracts, it is to show you the thinking of these men schooled in the occult.
Most of you are not so well schooled in occult science and so you see things differently.
But in the eyes of the alchemists, alcohol is not philosophical. To the profane it may seem that it is, but it's not. I've said it often, spirit of wine is alcohol. Spiritus vini philosophical is akin to alcohol and burns, BUT, not like alcohol. I challenged Traveller with this earlier. For the sons of art, we see SVP as the Mercury of the three kingdoms. It is the key to dominating all things under the moon.
All matter is energy and is derived from the sun. SVP is the sun corporified by art.

chasm369 wrote:

Alexbr wrote:
IDEM

No! Not at all! My posts are explaining the text as I see and understand it. My understanding makes complete sense. SVP is composed of only one matter. This isn't my opinion, but also that of Weidenfeld, Plot, Kunkel, Glauber, and in fact ALL of the masters.

chasm369 wrote:

Alexbr wrote:
AND WHO DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THAT IMHO IS CERTAIN TRUE A SVP WITH URININE IS VERY POWERFUL (I HAVE NEVER DENIED THE VALIDITY OF THE ROUTE OF THE URIIIIINNA) BUT I AFFIRM THAT ONLY THE ROUTE OF THE URININA IS NOT THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THE SVP YOU CAN MAKING AS CONTINUOUS TO ALWAYS ALWAYS ALSO WITH OTHER MATERIALS

No! Again, not at all!  Very Happy  Spiritus Vini Philosophical is one thing only. It comes from one matter only.
Listen to me carefully my friend, ALCOHOL is the Mercury of plants. ALCOHOL is not discovered in the animal kingdom. SVP is the Mercury of Animals, Plants, and Minerals. It is not discovered in the other kingdoms except by means of itself.

chasm369 wrote:

Alexbr wrote:
THEREFORE YOU ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT YOU CAN EXIST A ROUTE WITHOUT URIIIIINA AND THAT TRAVELER INDICATED THIS AND THEREFORE WHY ???? THEN YOUR FRIEND CONTINUES NOT TO GIVE VALIDIty TO THIS METHODS ??? ALTERNATIVE TO THE URININE THAT IN DIFFERENT AND ALTERNATIVE PHATS ALCHEMICAL USES VARIOUS KINDS OF FIRE FILOSOFICI FOR OPEN ETC THE DIFFERENT MATTERS BUT MADE THIS DIFFERENT FIRES PHIL BUT ALL WITHOUT ANY URIIIIINA ???

This is a wrong understanding. Traveller knows nothing except what he read and misunderstood from Glauber, who used uriine in certain experiments, as an instruction, to give clues to the philosophical confection of the stone. I have said many times that what Glauber was doing was giving common experiments as an instruction. He wants to show how an acid spirit can become sweet or dulcified and lose its corrosive power by use of alcohol.

If Glaubers instruction was so amazing in a common sense, that is, if his dulcified spirit of Mercury was truly amazing, then we should know of it now. AND, the true sons of art would realize that common Mercury is still reducible to its metallic form although made dulcified and hence, although considered a medicine in the old days, wouldn't constitute one today. Mercury, in order to be a proper medicine, must be made non metallic. This can only be done by a water of the same kind as the Mercury. So one should not be deceived and think that SVP is available everywhere.
It is a maxim of Hermetic Philosophy and Occult doctrine that all things are composed of ONE matter.

This is a universal truth. And for reasons which are explained by our philosophy, One matter only has the power to reduce all things to its own nature which is SVP...Mercury!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:30 pm

HELLO FRIEND CHASM BEFORE REPLYING
I WANT TO BE WELL REITER AND WELL PREMIT THAT: :

NB ALWAYS PERMITTING THAT IT IS ALSO TRUE THAT:
WHICH ALSO ONLY FROM URIIIIIINE WITH NO ADDITION CAN BE USED BY ARIDUN OLEOSUM ACICIDUM EXTRACTS AND COMBINED BY IT, YOU CAN MAKE THE SVP TO ARRIVE TO STONE AND  URIIIINE IS ONE OF THE MOST EXPECTIVE MATERIALS VALIDATED AND WELL INDICATED BY THE RCS IN THEIR TEXTS AND MANUSCRIPTS

but after having said that but I'm sorry
dear friend contradicting the processing of the svp is not made only by urIIIIIna but is done with a general key that weindefeld explains in all the kingdoms and without the use of urIIIina but with the mortification of an oleosum and a acidum.e these are the instructions of the general key that weidenfeld gives in his unpublished and secret manuscripts
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE USE OF AN ACIDUM ON AN OLEOSUM AND CRUSH FROM A PARTICULAR COMPOSED PHILOSOPHICAL CONTAINING THE SM THAT SUSPEND FRIEND BUT SHALL ME EVIDENTLY AM MY FRIEND THAT YOU WOULD APPEAR?
OWN THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW ...?

in fact, if we follow the instructions of the weindenfeld
(nb as we do the various but common to a general key well explained by weidenfeld)
Weindenfeld's instructions that we will soon be completely public, it is easy to understand that weidenfeld teaches to obtain the mother bases subsequent bases for the SVP the various fires against nature of the alchemists or the weindenfeld identical with the use of certain oils, oils, etc. (weidenfel says 80) of precise acids to open well and from them so well opened and philosophically destroyed by them amorphous forms so obtained is extracted in a water the sm in them that in them was abundantly stocked etc the multiple and various materials the weidenfeld It comes from as many as 80 and then from a mass (often black tarry bituminous) buttery soiled syrupy soapy so created by union of oleosun fat oils etc animal and vegetal and acidun and from it often black amorphous mass etc are extracted through a cautious and very particular distillation and manipulation, etc. of the mother water (nb which is the true philosofic base) which, through transitive alchemical properties, will make the various subjects philosophical, with further processing to be added mineral salts and further manipulations from them water mother liquid + the various possible salts added minerals will have the green lion the azoque the sericom etc etc and will be extracted from it for very particular and appropriate distillations etc the 2 red and white wines and then with other very particular distillations etc will extract and sublimate the secret white salt of diana and from there it continues to the potential stone but we block them and honestly we got them we have some important results but they are only small transmutations and small medicines as the same and similar results (as I just said) we also got with the also the way dell'uriiiina (nb as everyone here too has been honestly attached by almost everyone and this happens not only here) but for us those results, although interesting, are still few results for us and for now not totally satisfying
however this is very summarized this is the real process and universal key that weidenfeld very explicitly transmits and explained step by step in his unpublished and secret manuscripts

SO DEAR FRIEND THEREFORE REFLECT WELL ON THIS AND REREAD WELL THE SECRET OF THE ADEPTS AND THE PRODROMUS WITH THIS UNIVERSAL KEY ON HOW TO DO IT THIS WATER MOTHER PHIL AND AS THROUGH THIS WATER MOTHER PHIL SECRETARY MAKE THE VARIOUS PHILOSOPHICAL MATERIALS UNIVERSAL AND GENERAL KEY THAT WEIDENFEL GIVES EXPLICIT IN ITS WRITINGS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:06 pm

alexbr wrote:
HELLO FRIEND CHASM BEFORE REPLYING
I WANT TO BE WELL REITER AND WELL PREMIT THAT: :

NB ALWAYS PERMITTING THAT IT IS ALSO TRUE THAT:
WHICH ALSO ONLY FROM URIIIIIINE WITH NO ADDITION CAN BE USED BY ARIDUN OLEOSUM ACICIDUM EXTRACTS AND COMBINED BY IT, YOU CAN MAKE THE SVP TO ARRIVE TO STONE AND  URIIIINE IS ONE OF THE MOST EXPECTIVE MATERIALS VALIDATED AND WELL INDICATED BY THE RCS IN THEIR TEXTS AND MANUSCRIPTS

Yes Alexbr, this is all very true and I do understand. HOWEVER, what I wish to clarify with you, is that SPIRITUS VINI PHILOSOPHICAL is obtained from only ONE particular matter. It is available everywhere to rich and poor alike etc, etc.

Alexbr wrote:
but after having said that but I'm sorry
dear friend contradicting the processing of the svp is not made only by urIIIIIna but is done with a general key that weindefeld explains in all the kingdoms and without the use of urIIIina but with the mortification of an oleosum and a acidum.e these are the instructions of the general key that weidenfeld gives in his unpublished and secret manuscripts
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE USE OF AN ACIDUM ON AN OLEOSUM AND CRUSH FROM A PARTICULAR COMPOSED PHILOSOPHICAL CONTAINING THE SM THAT SUSPEND FRIEND BUT SHALL ME EVIDENTLY AM MY FRIEND THAT YOU WOULD APPEAR?
OWN THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW ...?

No Alexbr, the oleosum and aridum spoken of by Weidenfeld is derived from that special ONE matter. I understand the text differently than you. This is ok my friend. You have many cohorts to test your hypotheses. I encourage you to test and make a quick conclusion so as not to waste time. I guarantee you that you will not have any success. Sorry!
What you think I do not know, I am trying to explain to you, but you still don't understand me. It's ok my friend. I am happy knowing that I tried to assist you. I may even have upset some people but I don't care! I said that I would help, I gave my conditions, and I did the most that I am willing to do.

alexbr wrote:
in fact, if we follow the instructions of the weindenfeld
(nb as we do the various but common to a general key well explained by weidenfeld)
Weindenfeld's instructions that we will soon be completely public, it is easy to understand that weidenfeld teaches to obtain the mother bases subsequent bases for the SVP the various fires against nature of the alchemists or the weindenfeld identical with the use of certain oils, oils, etc. (weidenfel says 80) of precise acids to open well and from them so well opened and philosophically destroyed by them amorphous forms so obtained is extracted in a water the sm in them that in them was abundantly stocked etc the multiple and various materials the weidenfeld It comes from as many as 80 and then from a mass (often black tarry bituminous) buttery soiled syrupy soapy so created by union of oleosun fat oils etc animal and vegetal and acidun and from it often black amorphous mass etc are extracted through a cautious and very particular distillation and manipulation, etc. of the mother water (nb which is the true philosofic base) which, through transitive alchemical properties, will make the various subjects philosophical, with further processing to be added mineral salts and further manipulations from them water mother liquid + the various possible salts added minerals will have the green lion the azoque the sericom etc etc and will be extracted from it for very particular and appropriate distillations etc the 2 red and white wines and then with other very particular distillations etc will extract and sublimate the secret white salt of diana and from there it continues to the potential stone but we block them and honestly we got them we have some important results but they are only small transmutations and small medicines as the same and similar results (as I just said) we also got with the also the way dell'uriiiina (nb as everyone here too has been honestly attached by almost everyone and this happens not only here) but for us those results, although interesting, are still few results for us and for now not totally satisfying
however this is very summarized this is the real process and universal key that weidenfeld very explicitly transmits and explained step by step in his unpublished and secret manuscripts

The 80 oils that were used in their work, were operated on with the SVP. SVP is not made from the subjects of these 80 oils. This is a huge misunderstanding. But again, it's ok. We all read with different eyes. You are still a great researcher with a gratuitous heart, always willing to share with an intention that is admirable, even noble, but not well thought out imho.

Alexbr wrote:
SO DEAR FRIEND THEREFORE REFLECT WELL ON THIS AND REREAD WELL THE SECRET OF THE ADEPTS AND THE PRODROMUS WITH THIS UNIVERSAL KEY ON HOW TO DO IT THIS WATER MOTHER PHIL AND AS THROUGH THIS WATER MOTHER PHIL SECRETARY MAKE THE VARIOUS PHILOSOPHICAL MATERIALS UNIVERSAL AND GENERAL KEY THAT WEIDENFEL GIVES EXPLICIT IN ITS WRITINGS

Alex my friend, what you are asking me to do is to ignore logic and a sound sense of reasoning.
Not only this, but you are asking me to believe in something that is utterly false and flies in the face of every alchemist worthy of his salt.
My friend, you are asking me to be a fool and to deceive myself because you cannot understand what I understand so clearly. If you truly knew what you were asking me when you asked that I reflect and reread the works of the adepts, you would see that this is insulting to me.
But I know that this is not your intention. And you are correct, the instructions that I have seen are quite explicit. I understand the instructions well. And this is why I claim that his instructions are the same as all of the masters without exception. I only hope that one day, you will see the same as I do.

My kindest regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   Fri May 25, 2018 4:33 am

the Secret spirit of the wine philosophical

esprit du vin philosophique

or water ardens of lullo rupescissa kunkel weidenfeld plot etc

and as the lefevre tells us of its one secret preparation

hi every body

concerning the universal disolvent and the spiritus wines philosophici I consider very interesting and very revealing the paragraph on page 320 of the cours de chimie de lefevre on the preparation and use as nedicine of the esprit du vin philosophique

that I attach here

my best regard alexbr

spirit of philosophical wine

esprit du vin philosophique

o acqua ardens di lullo rupescissa kunkel weidenfeld plot etc

e come ce ne indica la sua segreta preparazione il lefevre

bj a tout le monde

a riguardo del disolvente universale e dello spiritus vini philosophici ritengo molto interessante e molto particolare e molto rivelante il paragrafo di pagina 320 del cours de chimie de lefevre sulla preparazione e utilizzo come nedicina dello esprit du vin philosophique

che qui allego

my best regard alexbr

§. 6. Pour faire l’esprit du vin philosophique spécifique, contre le scorbut & contre
toutes les fièvres, tant intermittentes que continue.
NICOLAS LEFEVRE COURS DE CHIMIE pg 320
Assurément que ceux qui ne connaissent pas les actions & les réactions des alcalis fixes, un alcali volatil, & des acides les uns sur les autres, s’étonneront des changements de l’odeur & du goût, qui se font sentir dans la succession du travail, qui se pratique dans la distillation de cet esprit merveilleux. Mais ceux qui sont éclairés de la belle connaissance des sels, & de celle des esprits qu’on en tire, qui ont remarqué autant qu’ils ont pu la sphère de leur activité, & qui ont appris par leur propre expérience, combien les digestions & les cohobations altèrent, mûrissent & perfectionnent ce qui n’était presque qu’ébauché par la nature, trouveront sans doute de la satisfaction dans l’opération qui suit.
Prenez six onces d’huile de vitriol, qui ait toutes les qualités requises, qui sont le poids, la couleur & la faculté corrosive ; mettez-la dans une cornue assez haute de corps, & qui ait un col long & proportionné ; versez dessus, une livre & demie d’esprit de vin alcoolisé, mais faites votre effusion doucement & par degrés, & agitez doucement les matières ; placez la cornue aux cendres, adaptez un récipient à son col, & lutez-en les jointures très exactement. Donnez le feu lent d’abord, en sorte que les gouttes se suivent en comptant trois entre deux ; continuez ainsi, en augmentant le feu par degrés, à mesure que les gouttes ne se suivront pas de la sorte, jusqu’à ce que vous ayez retiré tout l’esprit de vin & une partie de l’huile de vitriol. Lorsque la retorte sera refroidie, cohobez ce qui en est sorti, avec les mêmes précautions & observations que la première fois ; & continuez la distillation de la même manière jusqu’à sept fois, en augmentant successivement toutes les fois le feu sur la fin, afin de faire monter l’huile de vitriol. Que si ce n’est pas assez de sept fois, il faut continuer tant que vous ayez joint & uni l’huile & l’esprit ensemble, qui changent si fort d’odeur & de goût, que cela donne du plaisir à l’artiste ; car l’odeur en est si agréable & si subtile, qu’elle réjouit les esprits, fortifie le coeur & le cerveau, & remplit agréablement tout le laboratoire.
Cet admirable & merveilleux esprit pénètre du centre & du fond du ventricule jusqu’à la circonférence, tout le corps, & charrie avec soi un soufre & un alcali volatil, qui tue & qui change l’acide contre nature, qui se rencontre d’ordinaire dans le superflu des digestions, & qui est la véritable cause occasionnelle des lassitudes spontanées, des douleurs & des inquiétudes, qui jettent enfin les personnes dans les fièvres, dans le scorbut & dans les autres maladies qui les affligent. Ce remède est diurétique, diaphorétique & anodin. La dose est jusqu’à ce qu’il communique un goût agréable à la liqueur, dans lequel on le mêle, comme les bouillons, les juleps, la boisson ordinaire des malades ou autres
NICOLAS LEFEVRE COURS DE CHIMIE pg 321
telles choses, selon l’indication de la maladie & l’intention du Médecin. C’est aussi un menstrue capable de tirer les teintures des animaux, des végétaux & des minéraux, selon que l’artiste le voudra spécifier à telle ou telle maladie ; & je suis sûr, si on y procède régulièrement, que personne ne se repentira jamais d’avoir employé les frais & sa peine à faire cet esprit philosophique.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Sanguis Naturae: A Fruitful Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next