Alchemical elixers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skipperthekipper

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-01-16

PostSubject: Alchemical elixers   Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:59 am

So..., here I am again. Kind of wondering how many members are left on this Forum and how many real Alchemists we have here?
I've been away for some time because I needed to learn, experiment and pray in my Lab.
One thing readers here should all know about me, is that I don't consider myself a REAL Alchemist, since I haven't made any Elixers in my Lab as yet... So until I do, I am only an Operator, searching for my Stone. Which is any Elixer that promotes health and spiritual insight.
I have, during this search, found recipies which are leading me towards my first Elixer of life, my first Stone. It will not be THE Stone of the Philosophers, but a step towards it.
Another thing all searchers should know, the path towards fabricating the Philosophers Stone is an evolving process for the Operator. As you get closer to this goal, the more your Soul is perfected. When this goal is acheived, then your Soul, your Spirit and your Body will be perfected. You are therefore WORTHY to be in its posession and not before. So... any work done in this direction is a purification process for your Soul, your Spirit and your Body. As you work on the Stone, the Stone works on you...
This Elixer, which is underway in my Lab, when it is perfectly prepared, gives insight to your health and the spiritual realm and shows one how to prepare the next step. It gives longivity, insight and teaches you things that were overlooked. You could say, it buys one time....
This first Elixer that I am making is called: Premium Ens Melissa
There is a great story about this Elixer and if you are interested in this thread up untill now, I'll give you a short version of its history.
Back in 1685 an account was witnessed and described in a book written by a physician named Lesebure. He wrote:
"An intimate friend of mine prepared the Primium Ens Melissa and I would not rest until I had seen the effects with my own eyes. He first prepared the experiment upon himself, then an old maid age 70 and then upon an old hen. He first took, every morning at sunrise, a glass of white wine that was tinctured with this remedy and after using it for fourteen days his finger and toenails began to fall out. However, without causing any pain! He was not courageous enough to continue this, so he gave the same remedy, secretly to this old maid... He did this somehow to her, everyday for about 10 days. She began, as in former days, to menstruate again. She was very much surprised at this and so he explained. She became very much frightened at this revelation and refused to continue with his experiment. So, my friend therefore, took some grain and soaked it in this prepared wine and gave it to a hen they had running around the house like a pet dog and she ate the grain. On the 6th day she began to loose her feathers and kept on loosing them until she was completely nude. However, before the 12th day had passed, new feathers had grown, which were much more beautifully colored; her comb stood up again..... and once again she began to lay wonderful eggs."
It does not say how much in the wine to take, but I know that the Ens is in liquid form. So a dropper with anywhere from 1 - 10 drops in a glass of wine or actually any drink you prefer daily at sunrise will do.
Interestingly enough, if any of you are familiar with Paracelsus, he mentions that the Herb Melissa is loaded with an easily obtained Quintessence of great rejuvenating virtue and is highly praised by him.
It should be mentioned that my information here was derived from the book "REAL ALCHEMY" by Robert Allen Bartlett who was a student of Frater Albertus. This exerpt was not perfectly quoted, but in general, completely related in my design. And the reason why I am working on this elixer of which I am quite close in perfecting.
Mr Bartlett has a number of Elixers and Stones of which he describes the manufacturing of these in his books. You will still need to do a bit of research on your own, but I highly recommend his work.
Another site which might be of interest is www.kymiaarts.com which is run by Mr. Avery Hopkins. Both of these men are actual Alchemist's who HAVE fabricated THE Philosopher Stone. They don't talk much about it and they would never show, sell or give it to you. It is their secret and they guard it closely. But Mr. Hopkins does have pictures of his white Stone on his Site. But he has no time to answer any great questioning, both of these men are very busy people, much too busy unless you enroll in one of their courses.
Hope this wakes some interest in this Forum again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:28 pm

Are you buying the herb, or harvesting it fresh yourself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:50 pm

I am growing my Melissa in our garden and have just harvested two ounces to dry. This will be started when its Planetary ruler Jupiter is ready on Thursday. Therefore, tomorrow I will be putting it together...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Would anyone here agree with me, that by working with herbal alchemy and observing the effects they have, the enlightenment you might  achieve, spiritual, physical or mental can enable one to understand more about making the actual philosophers stone itself?
I mean, I used to frown down at herbal alchemists secretly. But I have become to realize that this is really the first step in understanding just how to make the actual stone. There are a lot of parallels concerning its conception.
Are there any Real Alchemists out there who would secretly agree, that I am finally on the right track?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Bytheway BTW, If anybody out there has their own philosophers stone, I suggest you keep it. I am interested in my own path. I would never ask for anybody elses victory, I want my own. I need to deserve it.
It would make it that much more precious, to let God tell you that you ARE ALLOWED to posess this treasure because he found you worthy.
And if I never get there, if I never achieve this goal, then.... I did something wrong with my life and I should have read the signs better or maybe God just didn't need my help here anymore... Hopefully the latter if this all doesn't work.. But, I have a good feeling about  all this and if I don't trip up somewhere, it may all work out just fine. But maybe not as expected Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:31 am

skipperthekipper wrote:
Would anyone here agree with me, that by working with herbal alchemy and observing the effects they have, the enlightenment you might  achieve, spiritual, physical or mental can enable one to understand more about making the actual philosophers stone itself?
I mean, I used to frown down at herbal alchemists secretly. But I have become to realize that this is really the first step in understanding just how to make the actual stone. There are a lot of parallels concerning its conception.
Are there any Real Alchemists out there who would secretly agree, that I am finally on the right track?? Rolling Eyes

Hello Skipper,

When working with herbals, you assume that your method will achieve a product that does what is presumed. You correctly tempered the assumption by using the word "might".
There's no guarantee that a "spagyric" preparation of lemon balm will have the quintessential effects that you are looking for. Therefore, it is not a certainty that the preparation will further enable one to confect the actual stone.
Now if you were to speak of a philosophical preparation, well, this would be an entirely different story. But then we must ask, what makes our preparation philosophical?
My answer would be, the philosophical spirit of wine. And here the mystery persists Very Happy
You gotta just love the challenges that this art presents to persist in its unveiling!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Thanks Chasm, for showing an interest in this thread.
So you're saying that  "spagyrics" have nothing to do with real alchemy? Is there nothing about spagyrics that is Philosophical? Then Alchemy is philisophical and anything about it. I work with nature. I follow her program. I time it with her seasons, planets and days of ruling. Is this not philosophical? Why should I use the Tartar Alkahest, when my recipy is otherwise? Why this mystery to me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:58 am

skipperthekipper wrote:
Thanks Chasm, for showing an interest in this thread.

I'm interested most times in what most serious seekers have to say. Im not always interested in responding  Laughing
I've read your posts and I like your character. This is why I'm engaging you. No need to say thanks, but I guess this is part of what I like about you.
skipperthekipper wrote:
So you're saying that  "spagyrics" have nothing to do with real alchemy?
Yes, this is exactly what I am saying. Words are always coined by somebody. Unfortunately these words aren't always correctly understood...especially words that express this obfuscating art called alchemy. How many of us are there that follow "recipes" not grasping the metaphoric principles of natural philosophy? Too many I say and why is this; Because language itself is a nuanced art.
Yes, we all have read the same books, but, have we read them with the same understanding?
Who was that first person to coin the word spagyric? Surely the word was conjured to convey something by its inventor.
Somebody read of this word "spagyric" and attempted to convey its meaning and failed in a literal sense, simultaneously initiating a whole new erroneous artform that masquerades as alchemy.

skipperthekipper wrote:
Is there nothing about spagyrics that is Philosophical ?
No! Not imho.

skipperthekipper wrote:
Then Alchemy is philisophical and anything about it.

Alchemy is a philosophical art. It is an art which manifests the hidden virtues of things. These things are the 5th state of matter.
Those who peddle oils and salts of all sorts with no spectacular properties when compared to the oils and salts of the known 4 states of matter, are simply lost.
Quintessence is what makes alchemy philosophical. Quintessence is a word used by many to describe compounds in the 2nd state of matter. We can easily see how far off of the mark all of us are. How does one contemplate a liquid quintessence in the 5th state that survives the great tyro of the 4th state?  Very Happy
Hence the term philosophical. Hence the remarkable claims of a waxy substance that withstands the fire. Nay, a waxy substance that can melt gold as water melts ice; A substance that bypasses the tyranny of the 4th state. This is magical, seemingly impossible...alchemy!

skipperthekipper wrote:
I work with nature. I follow her program. I time it with her seasons, planets and days of ruling. Is this not philosophical? Why should I use the Tartar Alkahest, when my recipy is otherwise? Why this mystery to me?

No! Those things are not philosophical, they are for the most part natural. And the seeker of natural philosophy would endeavour to understand the natural processes going on all around him. But who can follow the effluvia of the earth up into the higher regions of the firmament? No one! But, we have it on the authority of the sages that "what is above, is like that which is below." And so we know that it is possible to manifest the hidden work of the macrocosm within the confines of the microcosm. Here is where we see and learn of the glory of the world.
What is the tartar alkahest? You use this term loosely.
Spiritous Vini Philosophical has nothing to do with grapes or any other common plant matter capable of being made into wine.
As I've said elsewhere, the spirit of wine is alcohol.
What is Alkahest?
Did not the same person who coined spagyric coin this word?
If we knew what is meant by alkahest, we could use the word more clearly so as to have a true meaning in a proper context.
You see, I'm not suggesting that you should use any tartar alkahest. I'm not suggesting that you use anything common at all.
What I will suggest is that you examine more closely how it is that the alchemists spoke and put their words into their proper context.
There is a mystery in how they speak. There is a power within their words. These words have meaning which affect the way that you think and act. You have shown this yourself by assuming that I was speaking of common tartar where I was speaking truly of philosophical spirit of wine, which is as I said, a mystery waiting to be unveiled Very Happy

My regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:59 pm

guten Tag Chasm, here we go again!

skipperthekipper wrote:
So you're saying that  "spagyrics" have nothing to do with real alchemy?

Chasm369 wrote: "Yes, this is exactly what I am saying. Who was that first person to coin the word spagyric?"

Praxis Spagyrica Philosophica, by Anonymous, the original text from 1711 in German edition and commentaried by Frater Albertus of the Paracelsus Research Society out of Salt Lake City Utah, U.S. in 1966, my probable assumtion...

Chasm369 wrote: "What is the tartar alkahest? You use this term loosely.
Spiritous Vini Philosophical has nothing to do with grapes or any other common plant matter capable of being made into wine.
As I've said elsewhere, the spirit of wine is alcohol.
What is Alkahest?"

1. Question.-What is Tartar Alkahest?

Answer.- This is an Alkahest that comes from a philosophical preparation of wine stones.

2. Question.—What is the Alkahest?

Answer.—It is a Catholic and Universal Menstruum, and, in a word, may be called (Ignis-Aqua) a Fiery Water, an uncompounded and immortal ens, which is penetrative, resolving all things into their first Liquid Matter, nor can anything resist its power, for it acts without any reaction from the patient, nor does it suffer from anything but its equal, by which it is brought into subjection; but after it has dissolved all other things, it remains entire in its former nature, and is of the same virtue after a thousand operations as at the first.

Would you consider Paracelsus to have been a worthy Alchemist and Philosopher in his day? For he speaks very highly of spagyrics
and he made Alkahests
chasm369 wrote: "What I will suggest is that you examine more closely how it is that the alchemists spoke and put their words into their proper context.
There is a mystery in how they speak. There is a power within their words. These words have meaning which affect the way that you think and act. You have shown this yourself by assuming that I was speaking of common tartar where I was speaking truly of philosophical spirit of wine, which is as I said, a mystery waiting to be unveiled Very Happy "

You also wrote: "Yes, we all have read the same books, but, have we read them with the same understanding?"

By the way, Alchemist in the 16th Century used to write and talk in riddles for a good f...ing reason. It was dangerous in the "Dark ages" to be a real Alchemist. Today...! Half the People in the World don't even know what Alchemy IS!

skipperthekipper wrote:

Is there nothing about spagyrics that is Philosophical ?

chasm369 wrote: "No! Not imho."

chasm, what does imho mean? I guess I've been living in Germany too long, because it is not a familiar phrase to me... Thanks

But now listen, I am not here to attack your philosophy. I am here to learn though, but it seems like all who believe they are better believers and understand entirety don't want to talk "down to earth" with us mortals here who are also trying to understand how nature really works. I am one of them. I am no philosopher, not yet any kind of alchemist although I understand what kind of people they have become. I respect their philosophy and am trying to follow in their footsteps. But I know of no real Alchemists who have enough time to spend to teach me. In a proper way. In a language that they know I can comprehend. Not like in the  Sacred text style of Collectanea Chemica or Old English.
There are a lot of people on this forum who may be very good at all this, are content with their achievements up to now and just love to communicate like you do, with open endings and this MYSTERIOUS stuff... scratch
Anybody here can get a good Idea of where I am coming from, I've been around the earth here for a while and anybody here can look this all up. I hold nothing back. But please don't try to use this against me or think I am unable to clarify my beliefs or think you need to make me follow in your path, when I am. But maybe I am just a couple of hundred miles behind you or closer. I will get to where you are however, sooner or later and with or without your help.
So it is up to you of course, but if you can't or won't talk sense to me, then you are in the "great Tyro of the 4th state" with me...
Or ask me some simple questions to see how far along I am.
Do you have a Laboratory?
Do you make these Elixers or do you just meditate?
Have you started or completed confecting the Philosopher Stone?
What is the best first matter, for you?

You know, easy stuff. Interesting stuff. Revelation kinda stuff. And then maybe I can ask you a question like this and correspond in this manner and get further along with a better idea of who you really are and develop trust and maybe a real friendship. I would like that.
Of course this may be asking alot of you. But if Jesus were here and I was able to communicate with him, like I am with you right now. He would talk sense to me, of this I am quite sure. And he would be down to earth with me. You know? He would talk my language, but teach me his, but slowly, with no attempt of intimidating me. It would be his approach, to get me closer to his ideal. And because he knows me better than I know myself, he would understand what I need first. Everybody needs help here and this is where Jesus excells over almost all other philosophers. He could heal your problem, instantly. And you could move on... with him! And you would!

Now if I could find somebody here like that.... Wow!

Talk to ya later Chasm

my regards
Skip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Hello againSkipper,

Wow! You went deep! Nice!!! I seriously enjoyed your response.
Why? Because you were very mature in your response to what comes off as my seemingly more than mortal attitude. Very Happy

Here's the truth of it; Have you ever travelled abroad and returned to have your friends and family tell you that you're speaking with an accent?
Most people don't realize this phenomenon but it is a form of sympathetic transference. You know, birds of a feather, lay with dogs and catching fleas, etc, etc.

I read old esoteric books of occult science. These authors and their speech rub off on me. Trust me when I say that I don't speak in the same way that I write Very Happy . This being said, perhaps you can form a different opinion of who I am. This is the Internet after all and much can get lost in communicating across the band waves.

So now I will attempt to respond to you with all honesty and due respect.
I asked:

chasm369 wrote:
Question.-What is Tartar Alkahest?

You responded:

Skipper wrote:
This is an Alkahest that comes from a philosophical preparation of wine stones.

My problem with your response is that you use the word alkahest to define alkahest. I don't fault you for this as dictionaries do this all of the time.
I do embrace your definition of alkahest though.

skipper wrote:
It is a Catholic and Universal Menstruum, and, in a word, may be called (Ignis-Aqua) a Fiery Water, an uncompounded and immortal ens, which is penetrative, resolving all things into their first Liquid Matter, nor can anything resist its power, for it acts without any reaction from the patient, nor does it suffer from anything but its equal, by which it is brought into subjection; but after it has dissolved all other things, it remains entire in its former nature, and is of the same virtue after a thousand operations as at the first.
Paracelsus is one of my favorite authors. I admire his boldness. He liked to coin new words being a pioneer in the field of alchemy. I'm using the term pioneer here loosely. Very Happy And why should he not be allowed this latitude to coin new words? Just as Adam was permitted to name all of animalia in the created world, any alchemist should be permitted to name phenomena from the hidden philosophical world. How else is one to convey the meaning of his thoughts on newly discovered ideas and phenomena so that others may glimpse into sacred arcana? Still, not everyone will understand the words.
And although Paracelsus speaks well of spagyrics, it is not a certainty that others understood his meaning.
Skipper wrote:
By the way, Alchemist in the 16th Century used to write and talk in riddles for a good f...ing reason. It was dangerous in the "Dark ages" to be a real Alchemist. Today...! Half the People in the

It was always and always will be, a small group who will inherit the secret of the ages and for good reason. My fellow seeker, would you divulge the secret of the stone if you possessed it? Do you think that you'd be safe having done so today? Imho, no you would not. By the way, imho is an acronym for in my honest opinion. I like to use this phrase so as no to sound empirical. And although many today don't believe in our art, There are those who are powerful and influential that do. Hitler was one such individual.
skipper wrote:
But now listen, I am not here to attack your philosophy. I am here to learn though, but it seems like all who believe they are better believers and understand entirety don't want to talk "down to earth" with us mortals here who are also trying to understand how nature really works. I am one of them. I am no philosopher, not yet any kind of alchemist although I understand what kind of people they have become. I respect their philosophy and am trying to follow in their footsteps. But I know of no real Alchemists who have enough time to spend to teach me. In a proper way. In a language that they know I can comprehend. Not like in the  Sacred text style of Collectanea Chemica or Old English.
There are a lot of people on this forum who may be very good at all this, are content with their achievements up to now and just love to communicate like you do, with open endings and this MYSTERIOUS stuff... scratch

I don't consider myself a better believer anymore than any reputable author which I am not. I speak openly and somewhat often with anyone who wishes to engage in the same spirit of the reputable authors. There are many who have engaged who've made some wild claims and I've entertained them...and myself, and perhaps others while I endeavoured to deconstruct their fallacious ideas.
If one acts stupid, I act stupid. I did this with Traveller. I claimed to be the guardian of the realm safeguarding our art from imposters. This was a grandiose claim to be sure Very Happy , but stupid is what stupid does...Forrest Gump.
I'm not here to teach. It may come off that way, however, I'm really here to discuss with others what it is that they know and love or hate about the art.
The key word is discussion. I'm intrigued by people ,(seekers), and how it is that they see the art. I find endless pleasure is watching the growth of others as they sojourn the hermetic path.
Unfortunately many seekers are jealous and mean spirited. Sorry, I can't do much about that, nor do I care to.
skipper wrote:

Anybody here can get a good Idea of where I am coming from, I've been around the earth here for a while and anybody here can look this all up. I hold nothing back. But please don't try to use this against me or think I am unable to clarify my beliefs or think you need to make me follow in your path, when I am. But maybe I am just a couple of hundred miles behind you or closer. I will get to where you are however, sooner or later and with or without your help.
So it is up to you of course, but if you can't or won't talk sense to me, then you are in the "great Tyro of the 4th state" with me...

This is the right attitude. Say what you must. I would never use such a trait against you.
If during a discussion I happen to disagree with you, I may use your own words to prove a point, but this is fair play my friend.
I don't want to convert you. I'm no prophet! Very Happy Hermetic philosophy teaches that all will be calcined to glass in its own time. The strong overcomes and uplifts the weak. The blind will eventually see. Harmony and love and unity will be the eventual outcome whether it takes 1000 or 10,000 years.
Now, speaking sense to you, do you obtain this from the alchemists? I've read the same books as you, and I've gotten a lot of sense out of them. I rebroadcast this sense which I've acquired in my discussions. Is this wrong? What is the sense of discussing Cabalistical texts if one doesn't endeavour to comprehend them? This to me is nonsense.

Skipper wrote:
Or ask me some simple questions to see how far along I am.
Do you have a Laboratory?
Do you make these Elixers or do you just meditate?
Have you started or completed confecting the Philosopher Stone?
What is the best first matter, for you?

I don't consider my equipment a laboratory proper, so no.
I don't make these bogus elixirs, so no.
Have I started the work? What would you think? Maybe?  I meditate often indeed. How else is one to begin anything without first contemplating the goal as well as the means by which the goal may be accomplished?
The best starting matter for me it that black bituminous matter that has reconciled its opposing nature and has made itself suitable to be impregnated with its own sperm.
This makes all the sense in the world to me, but I would guess that it wouldn't for others.
This is no fault of my own and I am nobody's teacher.

skipper wrote:

You know, easy stuff. Interesting stuff. Revelation kinda stuff. And then maybe I can ask you a question like this and correspond in this manner and get further along with a better idea of who you really are and develop trust and maybe a real friendship. I would like that.
Of course this may be asking alot of you. But if Jesus were here and I was able to communicate with him, like I am with you right now. He would talk sense to me, of this I am quite sure. And he would be down to earth with me. You know? He would talk my language, but teach me his, but slowly, with no attempt of intimidating me. It would be his approach, to get me closer to his ideal. And because he knows me better than I know myself, he would understand what I need first. Everybody needs help here and this is where Jesus excells over almost all other philosophers. He could heal your problem, instantly. And you could move on... with him! And you would!
Aaah, revelations Very Happy  That's not why I'm here. You see, I find my discussions fun, sometimes infuriating, but always instructive.
Now let's be honest; Since you brought up His name. Jesus is here with you now. His words were left in the Book to answer all of your questions...so that you could make sense of what He had to say in your own time. He was quite sensible; Just see what His disciples had to say about Him speaking in parables.
Yet you wouldn't think to criticize Christ would you? But you'd take a jab at a fellow seeker who has done nothing but converse in a way that has made the words of reputable authors quite clear, in fact far more clear than most others.
At least you've jabbed at me in a pleasant way and this I can appreciate. Razz

So, my advice, if I can give you any, is to ask Jesus for the stone. Allow Him to give you what it is that you can absorb without smitting yourself. Faith will always persist and why not? Very Happy
What is life without hope? I'm sure that if you do your part, then Jesus will do His. Like this, we can ALL move onward and upward without presupposing that others are experiencing pains or other maladies conjured up in ones mind.
It's been a pleasure skipper and allow me to extend my most kindest regards,

chasm

Last edited by chasm369 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:55 am

Hi Skippe
very well returned it is a deep pleasure to read you again

ALCKAEST OF TARTAR ???

here the concrete resul of our friend on the experimet lulle experiment 1 etc with tartar and oil of tartar
here as we can see gold it is dissolving by some acid red extract of tatrar it is this alkaest vegetable of the vegetable kingdon ?? maybe ??  

SO facts and not words....

TO SOON ALL ARE PUBBLIC BOOKS VIDEOS CONFERENCE ETC ABOUT  IT VEGETABLE SOLVENT PHILOSPPHICAL ? AND MORE ABUOT IT AND THE DEEP SECRET OF ALCHEMY

the new time of the open secret of alchemy it is in arrived

my best regard alexbr

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:23 am

Donum Dei wrote:

First in our green Lion is had the true matter and of what colour it is, and is called Adrop or Azocke, Duenech. If thou will well understand this work, read it from part to part and thou shall see miracles wrought in our days, and unless I had seen them and touched them I could not so particularly have written them and painted them. I have not shown all the appearances and things necessary in this work, for there be some that be not lawful to be spoken of man, that I have set it out in pictures to the end or completement. And there was never no sure work so described and with authorities to the purpose. For it is impossible to be known without it be known of God or of a master which may fear him. Understand that it is a very long way, therefore patience and tarrying be very necessary. For in our Magistery there be some foolish and blind which saith they can make Aurum potable of common Gold or else they believe that it is most best to heal all infirmities. Also there are some Physicians which causeth ducats to be boiled in water saying this thing is most best for the health, but it is rather evil and not to be drunk. For it is clean contrary, saving their reverence, that that was Aurum Potabile or if that it was good for the health. For neither common gold or other metals be good to heal with, but they are rather evil as I have said and not able to be drunk. But I will grant they be good and most best to buy confections with and to pay the physician.  Razz . Also they be good to be had basins full of ducats or fine gold and so show them to the sick man for it is a great comfort to see the gold,  Very Happy   but the true aurum potabile of the philosophers is the Elixir complete. And this is Aurum potabile not visible but in power, which is the great medicine, which removeth all superfluities as well of many bodies and of metals, for it converteth all metals imperfect from Leprosy and from Infirmity, and likewise the bodies of man.And this is most certain. Note this is the intent of all philosophers, but these which doth understand it to be of common gold be blind and more than blind and deceivers. For if common gold should give of this perfection to another, then should he himself remain imperfect. Wherefore would you have this science reading only one book or finding the first regiment? Now following, the philosophers have said that the truth is not discerned without error, and nothing converteth more sorrow to the heart than error in this art. Therefore when I spared not my life in so great age to practice, lest peradventure because of the chiding's of this wisdom I might be dampened. First I shall praise God who is the beholder of all things nor any thing that is hid from him, to whom be honour and glory by all the world of worlds. Amen.

I took this brief tract from Alchemy Processes where our colleague Schmuldvich had posted it for discussion...just yesterday! It seemed relevant to post this in response to what our other colleague Alex has just posted.

The alchemical literature stresses to us that common gold in the confection of the stone is erroneous. Yet many of us continue to assert otherwise. Why is this? Alex my friend, How would you reconcile this contradiction?

*EDIT

Bacon wrote:
It’s but folly to profer Lettices to an Asse, since hee’s content with his Thistles. Et in lib. lapidum, The divulging of Mysteries is the diminution of their Magestry, nor indeed continues that to be a Secret, of which the whole fry of men is conscious.

The Reason then, why wise men have obscured their Mysteries from the multitude, was, because of their deriding and slighting of wise mens Secrets of wisdome, being also ignorant to make a right use of such excellent matters. For if an accident help them to the knowledge of a worthy Mystery, they rest and abuse it to the manifold inconvenience of persons and communities. Hee’s then not discreet, who writes any Secret, unless he conceal it from the vulgar, and make the more intelligent pay some labor and sweat before they understand it. In this stream the whole fleet of wise men have sailed from the beginning of all, obscuring many wayes the abstruser parts of wisdome from the capacity of the generality. Some by Characters and Verses have delivered many Secrets.
I wanted to add this for the sake of Skipperthekipper who perhaps feels that I am jealously withholding secrets.
Ironically, this was just posted today by z0k on Alchemy Forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:34 pm

hi dear friend chasm
as i have always say i replay still and still
there not contractions is alchemy a one world very large and magnific see thoeltius thesauro tesaurorum arcana divina etc etc and all the different manuscript of the rc and in many text od ancien alchimist there are many different method and many different mater und sure absolutly one of this is URIIIINE as you say always sure but as always i say nb this one only of the different matter of rc nd and NOT the ONLY ) in in these differet method with the many different matter some method use gold (es rad fabre maniscriptum federici these are all two differnt matod and similar istructin rc thera are many and many ) and also some instruction alchemy in many text not use gold sure all is true because _ friend alchemy is magnific and have didderet way to made it

my best regard

but wait

TO SOON

ALL ARE PUBBLIC BOOKS VIDEOS CONFERENCE ETC ABOUT  IT VEGETABLE SOLVENT PHILOSPPHICAL ? AND MORE ABUOT IT AND THE DEEP SECRET OF ALCHEMY this photo and metod of concrete resul with tartar and lullo experiment is only a very little appetizer ..... wait tine to soon arrived for more and more key secre becane open on public wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:02 pm

alexbr wrote:
but wait

TO SOON

ALL ARE PUBBLIC BOOKS VIDEOS CONFERENCE ETC ABOUT  IT VEGETABLE SOLVENT PHILOSPPHICAL ? AND MORE ABUOT IT AND THE DEEP SECRET OF ALCHEMY this photo and metod of concrete resul with tartar and lullo experiment is only a very little appetizer ..... wait tine to soon arrived for more and more key secre becane open on public wait

Cool picture, Alex!

What are you waiting for before you release your books and videos?

You have been saying "soon" for like 3 years now...what is delaying you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:34 pm

thank you Schmildvich
now I'm not alone I'm in a total project and therefore I follow also times of others but a bit of patience and the overall project started a year ago in South America, when the first book was published at prices from robbery on MS so wait and see with calm

my best regard

grazie Schmildvich
ora io non sono solo sono in un progetto complessivo e dunque seguo anche tempi di altri ma un po di pazienza e il progetto complessivo è partito da un anno da quando in sud america usci il primo libro a prezzi da rapina su SM dunque aspetta e vedrai con calma

my best regard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:21 pm

Well that's enough I guess... Oh! Hi Alexbr! Nice that you can remember me and that we are still on friendly terms with one another. Your friends experiment looks quite interesting, but "oil of Tartar" ?? That's a new one... OK, I am still learning and it looks as though I am still alone at this.
I just thought I'd ask around if there was any Alchemist's here who might be interested in giving me some tips. I gotta laugh at my own audacity! That's like asking a millionare to help me make money!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Rolling Eyes
All right you guys, this was kinda fun and I'll look in again from time to time. Ya all stay cool, ya hear!
Ciao!
Respectfully
Skip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:25 pm

Schmildvich wrote:
alexbr wrote:
but wait

TO SOON

Cool picture, Alex!

What are you waiting for before you release your books and videos?

You have been saying "soon" for like 3 years now...what is delaying you?

alexbr wrote:
Sab Lug 14, 2018 5:34 pm  
thank you Schmildvich
now I'm not alone I'm in a total project and therefore I follow also times of others but a bit of patience and the overall project started a year ago in South America, when the first book was published at prices from robbery on MS so wait and see with calm

my best regard

NEW book of
LLABRES Georges entitled
Pratique de la voie Alchemist de Nicolas Flamel at eugene canseliet editions arqa

AS PROMOTED, THE FIRST FACTS
FACTS AND NOT ONLY WORDS

HOW YOU CAN SEE THIS IS A FIRST TEXT OF TARGETED AND CALIBRATED DISPLAY ON ALL THE VARIOUS SECRETS OF ALCHEMICAL THIS TEXT ANALYZE DEVELOPS AND EXPLAINS THE STREET OF THE ANIMONY
TO THIS FIRST TEXT OUR FRENCH FRIENDS WITH WHICH WE COMMON INTENT TO DISCLOSE TO THE ALCHEMICAL SECRETS AND WHO NOW COLLABORATE WITH US STRICTLY
THEY WILL BE SOON TO FOLLOW UNITARILY IN THE COMMON PROJECT THAT SEEKS US FOR A TOTAL CALIBRATED AND TARGET DISCLOSED AND EXPLAINED
THE INTEGRAL PUBLICATION OF LABORATORY WORKSHOPS BASED ON THE INSTRUCTIONS OF JP DUJOL AND HENRY COTTON ALVARE WHO WERE THE MEMBERS AND DIRECTIVE EXPONENTS OF THE SECRET CENACLE OF FULCANELLI
further to these operational journals within the alchemical dissemination project this autumn will jointly follow that also a manuscript on the various alchemical human animal substances elixir phil with sperm and its red crystal obtained from it as well as the alchemical use of other substances of the alchemy human animal etc all this will be published with photos of the work done and the operational explanations of the various methods used so expect and see facts and not words ...

LLABRES Georges entitled
Pratique de la voie Alchimique de Nicolas Flamel a eugene canseliet editions arqa

COME PROMESSO ECCO I PRIMI FATTI
FATTI E NON SOLO PAROLE

COME POTETE VEDERE QUESTO è UN PRIMO TESTO DI DIVULGAZIONE MIRATA E CALIBRATA SU TUTTI I VARI SEGRETI ALCHEMICI QUESTO TESTO ANALIZZA SVELA E SPIEGA OPERATIVAMENTE LA VIA DELL'ANTIMONIO
A QUESTO PRIMO TESTO I NOSTRI CARI AMICI FRANCESI CON CUI ABBIAMO COMUNI INTENTI DI DIVULGAZIONE DEI SEGRETI ALCHEMICI E CHE ORA COLLABORANO CON NOI STRETTAMENTE LORO FARANNO PRESTO SEGUIRE UNITARIAMENTE NEL PROGETTO COMUNE CHE CI VEDE UNITI PER UNA TOTALE DIVULGAZIONE ALCHEMICA CALIBRATA MIRATA E SPIEGATA
LA PUBBLICAZIONE INTEGRALE DEI DIARI OPERATIVI DI LABORATORIO BASATI SULLE ISTRUZIONI DI JP DUJOL E HENRY COTTON ALVARE CHE ERANO I MEMBRI  ED ESPONENTI DIRIGENZIALI DEL SEGRETO CENACOLO DI FULCANELLI
ulteriormente a questi diari operativi all'interno del progetto di divulgazione alchemica in questo autunno seguira congiuntamente a cio anche un manoscritto sulle varie sostanze alchemiche animali umane elixir phil con sperma e suo cristallo rosso da esso ottenuto nonche l'utilizzo alchemico di altre sostanze dell'alchimia animale umana etc tutto cio verra pubblicato con foto dei lavori fatti e le spiegazioni operative delle varie metodologie impiegate dunque aspettate e vedrete fatti e non parole
hi
I wanted to advise all researchers and experimenters of the dry way of the antimony of fulcanelli and canselit lapasse etc
the new extremely clear and operatively explanatory book of

LLABRES Georges entitled
Pratique de la voie Alchimique de Nicolas Flamel a eugene canseliet editions arqa

in this book of this our dears friends are really interesting his explanations operating from page 31 to page 103 on the diomagnetism and the creation of green vitriol obtained from antimony iron and philosophical salts in relation to the attraction and capture of the lunar rays etc

we believe that this friends of ours with this book has greatly reduced the unveiling of the alchemical secrecy and that this fits perfectly into the pocesso in act of revealing the alchemical secrets now in place throughout the world on which already widely we posted .

regards

----------------------------------

salve

volevo consigliare a tutti i ricercatori e sperimentatori della via secca dell'antimonio di fulcanelli e canselit lapasse etc
il nuovo libro estremamente chiaro e operativamente esplicativo di

LLABRES Georges entitled

in questo libro di questi nostri cari amici sono veramente interessanti le sue spiegazioni operative da pag 31 a pg 103 sul diomagnetismo e la creazione del vetriolo verde ottenuto da antimonio ferro e sali filosofici in relazione all'attrazione e captazione dei raggi lunari etc

riteniamo che questi nostri amici con questo libro abbia contrifuito enormemente al disvelamento del segreto alchemico e che cio si inserisca a pieno titolo nel pocesso in atto di rivelazione dei segreti alchemici ormai in atto in tutto il mondo su cui gia ampiamente noi abbiano postato .

regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:18 pm

alexbr wrote:

AS PROMOTED, THE FIRST FACTS
FACTS AND NOT ONLY WORDS

HOW YOU CAN SEE THIS IS A FIRST TEXT OF TARGETED AND CALIBRATED DISPLAY ON ALL THE VARIOUS SECRETS OF ALCHEMICAL THIS TEXT ANALYZE DEVELOPS AND EXPLAINS THE STREET OF THE ANIMONY
TO THIS FIRST TEXT OUR FRENCH FRIENDS WITH WHICH WE COMMON INTENT TO DISCLOSE TO THE ALCHEMICAL SECRETS AND WHO NOW COLLABORATE WITH US STRICTLY
THEY WILL BE SOON TO FOLLOW UNITARILY IN THE COMMON PROJECT THAT SEEKS US FOR A TOTAL CALIBRATED AND TARGET DISCLOSED AND EXPLAINED
THE INTEGRAL PUBLICATION OF LABORATORY WORKSHOPS BASED ON THE INSTRUCTIONS OF JP DUJOL AND HENRY COTTON ALVARE WHO WERE THE MEMBERS AND DIRECTIVE EXPONENTS OF THE SECRET CENACLE OF FULCANELLI
further to these operational journals within the alchemical dissemination project this autumn will jointly follow that also a manuscript on the various alchemical human animal substances elixir phil with sperm and its red crystal obtained from it as well as the alchemical use of other substances of the alchemy human animal etc all this will be published with photos of the work done and the operational explanations of the various methods used so expect and see facts and not words ...
OK, thanks, alexbr. But, after all this time, why translate this work into French first? You have been promising this information for years - on an ENGLISH forum, - and now the result is in a language most here can't read. So, WHEN will this information finally be presented to the larger ENGLISH audience? So far, it only seems available in Spanish and French. If your group wants this information to get out to the largest audience possible, then it's time to consider an English translation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:13 pm

hi  

you're absolutli right pulvisrubens

but see how I said this is an overall project that started when about a year ago occurred as already explained there were some Spanish publications at prices from robbery of various instructions on the capture of SM from there also for this and other well already explained (in various posts) it was decided that it was time that knowledge should not be given to weight of gold and to a few that could afford exorbitant prices but to everyone. And so various Spanish and English French Italian environments began to coordinate together and collaborate and spread.(a program pf comprehensive coordination in which each one contributes on methods and various subjects present in the various  kingdoms, vegetable, animal - human, mineral, metallic, astral e SM of the alchemical work that will reflect its own specificitiesn features and the whole thing will be step by step)-and so any of us are rich-
BUT obviously all developpig step by step
SO for the first step every reality publishes for in their own country and with their own language then the game will spread to other languages ​​until all have been published in all the necessary languages ​​and there will also be foundations scientific conferences alchemical videos on the net etc etc from only time at the time and everything will be developed as widely as possible so wait and step by step you'll see...

our best regard

Last edited by alexbr on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:54 pm

alexbr wrote:
hi  

you're absolutli right pulvisrubens

but see how I said this is an overall project that started when about a year ago occurred as already explained there were some Spanish publications at prices from robbery of various instructions on the capture of SM from there also for this and other well already explained (in various posts) it was decided that it was time that knowledge should not be given to weight of gold and to a few that could afford exorbitant prices but to everyone. And so various Spanish and English French Italian environments began to coordinate together and collaborate and spread.(a program pf comprehensive coordination in which each one contributes on methods and various subjects present in the various  kingdoms, vegetable, animal - human, mineral, metallic, astral e SM of the alchemical work that will reflect its own specificitiesn features and the whole thing will be step by step)
BUT obviously all developpig step by step
SO for the first step every reality publishes for in their own country and with their own language then the game will spread to other languages ​​until all have been published in all the necessary languages ​​and there will also be foundations scientific conferences alchemical videos on the net etc etc from only time at the time and everything will be developed as widely as possible so wait and step by step you'll see...

our best regard

OK, but in the meantime, if it so important to spread this knowledge, can you at least provide an overview of the process here in English? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   

Back to top Go down

Alchemical elixers
Page 1 of 1