The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OBE with uncontrolable fear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

OBE with uncontrolable fear Empty
PostSubject: OBE with uncontrolable fear   OBE with uncontrolable fear Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:50 am

There is Good and Bad on both sides of the vail.
In my life I have had 2 OBE's. I was 15 years old and they happened
within two weeks of each other. I found myself floating above my body
at the head of my bed. Both times I was engulfed in this uncontrolable
fear. There was this total presence of evil and I could not shake it off.
I was completely petrified. All that being said and done, the real
problem was No matter how hard I tried I could not get back in my
body. It seemed like an eternity before I was able to gain control of
my will and get back in my body. The second time everything was the
same it just seemed to take me less time to return to my body.

I think with what I know now I could probably control the situation a lot beter
but back then I didn't want anything more to do with it.

MO-1

Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: OBE with uncontrolable fear   OBE with uncontrolable fear Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:54 am

How did your OBE happen?

Did you see anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OBE with uncontrolable fear   OBE with uncontrolable fear Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Just very faint glimpses of something demonic. It also could have
been my past Christian training creating glimpses of what I thought
I should see in the prescense of a sense of evil. The fear and the
evil was very real. I've never felt anything like it before and or since.
It was very strange because it was like I was asleep and then I was
immediately awake in this other realm. I was very self aware.
Nothing like being in a foggy dream state. Very conscious of the fact
that my body was below me but nothing coming from my body.

MO-1 king

Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: OBE with uncontrolable fear   OBE with uncontrolable fear Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:40 pm

That reminds me of some of my experiences during my childhood. I remember the immobilizing fear. It seems almost like a spell they (the greater demons) are able to cast. But it can be overcome if you have fayth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OBE with uncontrolable fear   OBE with uncontrolable fear Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:54 am

If you happen to be paralyzed or in what you think bad presence, ask Arcangel Michael for help (it's his duty) or Jesus or any Ascended Master you like.

And just don't forget the bad or what you call evil has the power you give it, if you dont give a dime it wont approach you. You can chase it alone feeling Love from your heart or shining your Light, but Love is absolute.

Take care my friend

Love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OBE with uncontrolable fear   OBE with uncontrolable fear Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Thanx Flame.
I really feel that with the knowledge that I have acquired
since then I could steer clear of this type of experience.

It's just back then I had absolutely NO knowledge of
what was going on.

Blessings,

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: OBE with uncontrolable fear   OBE with uncontrolable fear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:42 pm

You need to realize that when you are having a true OBE experience, your brain is releasing large amounts of DMT which is the most potent psychedelic there is. Both shrooms and LSD are based on the DMT molecule. The DMT experience is extremely psychedelic, and you can't just assume that everything you are "suspecting" to be true is actually true. Most people become extremely terrified when they are experiencing a DMT trip, and they have a strong feeling something evil is around them, or a demon or dark evil spirit is standing right beside their bed.

But the reality is that you just have to be brave enough to go ahead and leave your body and trust that God will protect you from whatever it is you are fearing. You will find that as soon as you leave your body, the experience is very beautiful.

Now on the other hand, if you are sleeping on your left side, it's impossible to actually have a true astral projection experience, and you will only be "dreaming" of leaving your body. It is 100% IMPOSSIBLE to leave your body if you are laying on your left side; it has something to do with the right and left hemispheres of the brain. So when you have and OBE experience while laying on your left side, rest assured that absolutely NOTHING you experienced was real; it was all in your head. All the demons you and paranoid delusions you created were NOT real.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: OBE with uncontrolable fear   OBE with uncontrolable fear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Thnks Nick:

Again, this happened a long time ago. But that is good information to have
when I try to do it again.

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OBE with uncontrolable fear   OBE with uncontrolable fear Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:20 am

in my childhood moment, i once have a dream of playing at the street outside in the night

i dont remembered who i played with, we were running, but i got left behind, they disappeared almost suddenly as the road ahead was getting pitch black, i feel fear surrounds me, the kind of fear i never feel before

then i dont know how, i could see my body, and my moms body, and everyone who share the same bed with me that night, the room where i sleep, from above.

i am rotating while, falling into my body, like a spining camera aiming downward, then i wake up.

the strange thing is, i noticed the position of all the people in that bed is exactly the same position when i saw them from above in my dream.

i got scared and hug my mom's leg.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: OBE with uncontrolable fear   OBE with uncontrolable fear Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Well, I don't think, my beloved friends, that there is something bad who can affect us (I'm not from jud+christ culture) so, for this very reason, never happened me like "The-bad-overwhelming-me". But, for what I know, during obe our heart goes very, very fast or, let's say better, breath and heart beat begin to electrize.
Being a rock free climber, and (translating) an exorcist, I know for sure that if you ROAR you can pass trough every demonslike stuff.
Because you show that the powerfull of all the demons is TRUTH: "Daimon" doesn't means good or bad. And if you know that TRUTH it's not a phrase or a faith but the heart of the Sun, your true heart, you'll live in this pure evidence.
So, _, if you SEE that the strongest Demon is LIFE-GOD-YOU you ROAR completely, even when you are out of the body & under something that-looks-oppressive. Sometime your roar looks like a deep laugh !
...Or a silent walk.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBE with uncontrolable fear   OBE with uncontrolable fear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OBE with uncontrolable fear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Astral Journeys-
Jump to: