created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Proper Equipment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:56 pm

these also seem what what monk was saying?????? would this shape be good??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:30 pm

I think we need to get back to the Wine bottle with the long neck.

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 pm

The Cappucine monk letter says to use a round flask with a short neck, and fill it half way. Also when they corked these round flasks, it was custom for them to put the cork down so far that it make the interior a perfect sphere, so the neck itself was completely blocked by the cork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:58 am

hmmmm. as above so below...... resemble our perfect mother earth..... hmmmmmmm nick would u recommend doing this? i wish to do as the monk tells for if the elixer did not do as claimed than why would he describe the means by witch to do? most monks seem to be pretty truthefull
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:49 am

We already know the monk was telling the truth because I myself have made the Alkahest by those instructions and dissolve gold and made the stone with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:02 am

In the Rams version the monk actually says to use a phial with a short neck which is of course contradictory because a phial is by definition a pear shaped container with a long neck (a Kjeldahl Phial). So probably he means as you say Nick a flask with a short neck. But then it would mean circulation as clearly seen in all the wonderful pics of Magnum Opus would not be necessary and a simple digestion would suffice.

Does that mean one could just put the flask in a drying oven/incubator and switch temperatures?

scratch

Frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:27 pm

this is called a phial in time periods before ours and if u make it a short neck would resemble an egg would it not what do u think nick?? its from website address http://www.forest-glass.co.uk/page5.html
also these are greek phials and take away long neck they ressemble eggs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:02 am

This descusion is totally amazing. I learn something new everytime I log in.

Blessings,

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:32 pm

k so monk said shortneck phial but how it is pronounced now is vial and this is during 1600's here's some vials from 1600's that if u take of the long neck once again an egg shape/circle shape if u push cork all the way down as nick said yay! sorry just whant to get things clear and easy so no questions later Very Happy http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.theglassmuseum.com/Vials2c.JPG&imgrefurl=http://www.theglassmuseum.com/vials.htm&usg=__vUMvkest8OTLC8Ak1BiVkFlFTpE=&h=218&w=469&sz=9&hl=en&start=61&sig2=1TdUjhNvAnHP8FRDp7EiqA&um=1&tbnid=Ok9uiWBiRlBz9M:&tbnh=59&tbnw=128&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvials%2Bhistory%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D60%26um%3D1&ei=6TXNSeP3JZK2sQPhnajKBg
they range from 1500's to 1700's the back left are from 1600's but the real question is why he said short neck and why every body thinks u need long neck to be able to cool the gas to liquid i wonder maybe u dont want to let it do that hmmmmmm scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:32 pm

"I AM", you could also go to a laboratory shop / website and buy real laboratory stuff..
It's not that hard to find one that sell round flasks...
And for the heating equipment you can go to the electronic store near you and buy a heating pad and a hotplate.
Don't make it too hard on yourself and just follow the steps described in Nicks book ;-)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:53 am

lol yes indeed i was just trying to make clear what shape and kind of bottle to use still i wish someone would tell me the exact shape the would be perfect if i could have the perfect bottle what would it be?????? as far as shape size and type of glass and how it seals from cork to screw cap what would be the perfect bottle to be made if i could have the bottle i wanted?????? someone please tell me, i want the perfect one not just one that works
sorry just the way I AM sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:04 pm

I am,

as Nick said the best bottle would be a quartz flask with a short neck. Quartz because around the fifth multiplication the content of the bottle could seep through ordinary glass.

I personally think a 500 ml quartz round short necked flask with a ground quartz stopper would be perfect. Ground stoppers are supposed to keep the vacuum, so there is no escaping of gases. Probably with additional lutem would be best.

I have tested a quartz flask with ground quartz stopper for pressure and at 797°F/425°C the ground stopper blew off, but no exploding of the quartz flask. Last not least I think all here shown bottles work fine till the first multiplications. Didn’t Nick succeed with a simple bottle with a screw cap?

Frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:12 am

thank u frank thats what needed to hear, perfect Smile
but as far as heating devices go i, in a ideal world what would be best?? that could work as water bath and sand bath??
would this be good with heating control
or ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:49 am

where can i buy a 500 ml quartz round short necked flask with a ground quartz stopper or even one made of pyrex glass??
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:51 am

Qglass.com is the best place to buy your quartz flask.
And a simple hot plate stove from Walgreens drug store that only cost 10 dollars US is fine for heating.

Please just read the other threads about all this instead of posting hundreds of redundant questions. It almost seems like you are doing this just to be annoying; I mean asking for things like the perfect bottle and perfect heating mantle, and then not even using a simple search engine to find a quartz flask dealer -- these all seem like ridiculous posts, and you are very lucky I haven't deleted you from this forum yet.

Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:33 pm

sorry nick forget u have to read all this ill call qglass asap
please dont think im trying to be annoying pale
i was just wondering if somewhere had what frank said i searched and couldnt find just didnt want to special order
Back to top Go down
delphinny

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:45 am

mac, I find your interests curious.. would you mind talking on skype sometime? my name is delphinny

Adam

mac wrote:
Flash wrote:
I've transmuted gold from silver by phonon resonance in small amounts.

I was going to pm you on this subject (under the asumption that perphaps Nick might not want to allow this kind of discussions on his forum) when I realized private messaging is disabled.

Without going into great details I'll tell you about my interest in the subject, and then let Nick decide.

I assume that gold produced by mild methods is a "living gold", as long as it has not been melted. Thus, the gold you get from phonon resonance or any such method, would be perfect for the Great Work itself, better than a gold you can buy in ingots.

Also, the theory behind the practice just doesn't hold, in my opinion. I emailed Mr. Champion on this, but didn't get a reply so far. I shall not explain the mistake behind the theory (IMO, of course) unless Nick find appropriate to discuss these matters in his forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Evening all,

Not sure if it will be useful to all, however, please find the link below.
A few of these, if not just the one may increase her effect on her subject/s.

By art, some may have ideas how to make it beneficial for accepting or re-employing his loving embrace, at different stages.

There are several videos that are viewable if you go into each product that they offer independently. Scroll down slightly to see the Vid.

Clcik To View

This is the largest and most expensive, however there are smaller more easily transported ones which are very effectual, and may be better for lower concentrations.
I hope this helps as my mind turns to that place, not so far from now.

Love you all
Karitsis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proper Equipment   

Back to top Go down

Proper Equipment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3