HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

About the Bottles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: About the Bottles   Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:31 am

Just so happens that I actually knew by instinct

I understand what you are saying, Before I put my dew/salt mixture into the bottle
I sat the bottle down on the counter and began to fill it with water. It was as though
my intuition kicked in and I knew that that was the right level for this particular
bottle.

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About the Bottles   Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:32 am

For info, in France, a glass labware selling boiling flasks, vials (even with screw cap), etc., throughout the world. Taxe is not included in the price nor the shippping cost. Here is the link:

http://www.verrerie-villeurbannaise.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About the Bottles   Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:49 pm

My cousin and I have started the process, we have one of those large 3 liter wine bottles, (one of the rounds ones), and we don't have any salt settling in the bottom yet. It's currently day 9 and the bottle is half full. Do we perhaps have too large of a bottle?
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: About the Bottles   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:48 pm

NDC wrote:
In my youtube video you will notice the photo of my morning dew bottle shows it only filled halfway with dew.

Hi Nick,

About your last video: Busy Alchemist

You Tube tells me: This video is not available in your country.

Is there any restriction you put to this video? Every other video of yours works.

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: About the Bottles   Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:04 pm

I have the same problem too.

Seit wann gibt es zensuren auf youtube in Österreich?
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: About the Bottles   Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:09 am

I didn't do anything different when I uploaded that video, so I don't know why it wouldn't be viewable everywhere.

But I can take a guess:
It might be because youtube recognized the song as copyrighted by the Crystal Method within minutes of me uploading it, and some countries have different laws about that.

Instead of making me remove the whole video, youtube let it stay, but there is a link to purchase the actual song "busy child" by crystal method which gets displayed over the video as a pop-up window the viewer has to close. And there are banner an add in the video information section.

I also notice that usually when I try and view my youtube channel videos from my slow laptop computer (still has high speed cable modem though) most of the videos will be a black screen and say "We're sorry, this video is no longer available". But then when I view them on my much faster desktop computer, they all show up fine.

So it might also just be your computer that is causing the problem if you have one that is older than 10 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Bottles   

Back to top Go down

About the Bottles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: