Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:12 pm

o

Last edited by Hopeful on Mon May 25, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Hello Hopeful,
And, welcome to the forum. You have found this forum no doubt because you are seeking something. We all are actually seeking truth, health, and knowledge. All this, the Elixir can give, and Nick can attest to this. If you are new to alchemy, then you aren't alone of this forum, there are several people that are fairly new to alchemy. The simple dew path that Nick has in his book is a great place to start. You can download a copy of it on the forum home page. It does take some time, the first part of the process takes almost 6 and a half months. It's a long time, but it's worth the wait. I could be wrong, but I don't think that anyone lives close to you, but like I said, I could be wrong. I believe though that the best way to obtain the Elixir is to make it yourself. Knowing that through your own effort, you were able to heal yourself. To me, that is the greatest accomplishment. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Dreamnotez, I think you are right about us possibly not knowing the truth, I mean what if we are all wrong? I guess the only person right now that knows is Nick.

Oscar, you can talk about Qaballah if you choose, but from the way you were wording it, it sounded like you were trying to convert someone away from God. I don't think Nick would like that very much. After all, we all agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:29 am

I'm pleased to see there are a few women on this forum and races other than white. For far too long alchemy has been kept in the realm of only white males, yet ironically alchemy originated in Egypt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:16 am

Nick,

You are absolutely right. Even though I am black I have been for some reason always interested in alchemy. I dont know if there are any other blacks here. But I do know that I dont really care about what I or anyone else looks like. We all look the same. And that is a fact!

Bro. Haynes 3rd
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:47 pm

I was brought into this world on July 10, 1988 and given the name Matthew. raised in a christian family, had a great childhood spending everyday outdoors climbing trees. Had terrible, vivid and very real nightmares from as far back as i can remember until i was about 8, when my dad had a native friend make a dreamcatcher for me, and i didn't remember any dreams until i was about 14 after that.

I got interested in energy work when i was 12, started cultivating the energies in my different chakras and making chi balls, charging water, healing, seeing auras, etc. i was babtized when born, and chose to be baptized again when i was 11, but shunned christianity as my religion when i turned 13. all i was sure of was that everything is energy.

spent most of my time watching tv, movies, and playing way too many video games until i was 18. i then met a high priest who happened to be living in fort wayne, and he taught me much about christianity vs. paganism, using runes, stone magic, seeing orbs, etc. i called myself pagan after meeting him. shortly afterwards, i felt a very strong inclination to start travelling, so i left fort wayne IN and headed towards south bend. got a ride with a friend, and stayed outside for a few days while visiting a female friend of mine. things went bad in a few days, there was a lot of heartache, so i left to hitchhike and travel freely until i found myself. ended up hitching through illinois, missouri, oklahoma, texas, and through new mexico eventually to albequerque. hopped the amtrack and got a free ride all the way back to chicago, and knew from that point that i had to keep exploring. the greatest moment of that journey was in roswell NM when i was sitting under a bridge that seperated downtown from desert. there were literally hundreds of different sorts of birds there, all singing and chirping in different languages, when i realized that all of them were on the same vibration and here and now is all there is, and true communication cannot be measure by the words emanating from vocal chords in the same language.

I stayed in fort wayne for a while, working with my dad installing telecommunication equipment in different sorts of phone offices all over Indiana, and decided it was time to leave again shortly after my 19th birthday. so i left on the 18th of july, following a vision i had had in the earlier part of my previous journey, an old shaman telling me "GO SOUTH". i headed south.

Travelled through indiana, kentucky, tennessee, georgia, back up to tennessee, and then hitchhiked to seattle, WA in about 3 days. i recieved my calling directly before i left Nashville for Seattle; i had just gotten off of a very negative drug, and was looking desperately for somewhere to relax when i happened upon a pagan coffee shop. i walked in, got some water, and sat down. a man a few years my elder came up to me and asked how my day was, i told him "not so good, i'm $700 in debt now, lost track of the only guy that was keeping me safe in these projects, and my greyhound ditched me, so i'm left with this useless non-refundable ticket. all my stuff was on the greyhound." and he said "Well, you're here because you're supposed to meet me, and i'm here to give you this - (he handed me the most beautiful clear quartz crystal i've ever seen) - my family has done reiki for several generations, and this crystal's been passed down- i want you to have it. it will bring you everything you want, everything you need." and it did. i made it from there to seattle in 4 days, between 3 different truckers, one of which was a powerful reiki healer who taught me about transcendental meditation and told me some amazing stories.

once i got to seattle, everything started falling into place. i met buddhists, healers, sorcerers, magicians, druids, and even political figureheads seemingly everywhere i went. met a man named Will P. Wilson, who helped design radionics, the internet, 3d holographic imaging systems and several other forbidden technologies. met the dali lama's nephew, met the woman who, to the best of my understanding and incorporated into the house of stuart should be the heir to the throne of england, Michael, and absolutely amazing individual who is very powerful and taught me endless things i will appreciate forever who shall remain unnamed......i was left speechless. i had the opportunity to partake of mushrooms on several occasions, which i feel helped me percieve several differant realms and solidify their existence in my mind, and expand my conciousness and awareness of the here and now. i began meditating, channeling spirits, intensly cultivating my surroundings, direct manifestation, past life regression (i was an alchemis in the 1920's, don't remember all of it but lots of bits and pieces, name was Felix Madhouse), slight telepathy and more empathy than i'd already had. i kept working on astral projection, but i never had the definite OBE that others talk about, and whenever i was out of my body, it was hard for me to concretely know that i wasn't just making a body for myself to travel through other realms created in my imagination, not the actual astral realm. i managed to achieve it a few times in my sleep, but a few of them were aided by rituals performed by my sorceror brother.

after a good 5 months in seattle, i went to eugene OR to check it out. i met several members of grateful dead family, someone who personally knew all of the members and several "high-ups" in the psychedelic realm, and several very spiritual people who helped me to see things from more viewpoints. had a bad accident getting hit by a truck while on foot, have a permanant limp in my left knee from it. went from eugene through iowa and utah to the national rainbow gathering in wyoming, held on a mountain top about 8900 feet up. spent some time with a young, amazingly talented iChing master who gave me some very uplifting readings, and spent time dancing around campfires, smoking and playing and singing. went from there back to eugene, spent about a week there.

found a girl in eugene that i had an amazing connection with, unlike any i've ever felt, and i knew i knew her in other lives, and she did too, so we stayed with eachother and planned a handfasting, knowing that we were soulmates. we spent about 5 weeks after meeting up travelling through california, made it as far as pismo beach, back up to san jose, and got free bus tickets back to eugene. once back in eugene, we spent a few days apart, and when we met back up, something in her had changed significantly, and she didn't want to be with me anymore. i went back to seattle.

once back in seattle, i was thrust into learning all new things, including how to make hydrogen generators, tesla coils, general information on several other inventions by nikola tesla, radionics, *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum!, zero-point technologies, and endless, endless government conspiracy theory. it was actually after learning about *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! that i became more interested in alchemy, found nick's site, and began with his technique of drawing *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! iridium and rhodium out of grape juice concentrate. it wasn't until i left seattle finally and came back to indiana that i looked much deeper into the site, reading everything i could, and found the new site, with "The Universal Medicine".

i'm now still in indiana, figuring out how to get a place of residence that is private and affordable, and likewise, how to make money for acquiring such a place to make the elixer. there aren't really any jobs available, but i have faith the the universe will provide when i need, and i need by may. i fully intend to use dew from the full moon in may and put a lot of time and care into the process.

thank you for suffering this long story, namaste, blessed be-

Last edited by Felix_Madhouse on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a little piece of information...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:49 pm

wow felix, thats a great story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:54 am

Hello all. My name is Ben, I currently live in Wisconsin in the country with my folks. I am 23, about to go on 24 this April. My mother is Iranian Assyrian Jewish/Swedish, and my father is Austrian/English. I identify most strongly with my Iranian Assyrian Jewish heritage. I was born, alive by the Grace of G-d, six weeks premature. That’s a whole story in itself, so I’ll try to condense it a bit. Really there is no reason, except for the power of prayer and the mercy of our creator, that I am alive at all this day. My mother’s kidneys were failing and I was limp as biscuit. She was dying and I was dying inside her. On my pre-birth Apgar I had a score of 2 (that was only because my heart was still beating), and the doctors thought they were going to deliver a dead baby. Now, because of the position I was in, the C-section was going to be performed vertically. Thank G-d for the nurse. As my mother was being prepped for C-section, the nurse turned to my mother and asked if she could pray for me. The moment she laid her hands on my mother’s belly, I moved (for the first time in two weeks) into the exact position the surgeons needed me in to perform a normal C-section. I was delivered weighing at one and one-half lbs. breathing ROOM air. I was a documented medical miracle. So, needless to say, I started things out with a bang. During my childhood, my father was involved in dark spiritual matters that tended to result in demonic manifestations in the household. So from a very young age I have been in a strong connection with the spirit realm and a lot of the stuff that’s going on over on that side. I have placed a few posts here and there on this forum about that, but I think Nick erased them and that’s totally Ok because this forum really is supposed to be about the work with dew. If anybody wants to hear more of my personal experiences and thoughts on that stuff, you can e-mail me through the forum here. (why I started with the story of my birth, I really don’t know) Anyway, I still maintain a strong connection to the Spirit realm to this day. Now for a bit more about my current state of affairs. I am graduated from college with a double major in Philosophy and Humanities with a minor in History. I plan to return to grad school in 2010 at Madison for my PhD in either Hebraic studies or history of science. More likely, both. Then I’ll probably move into Naturopathic medicine. I am currently (that means I try to be…) Torah observant Jewish, but (interestingly) I also believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of G-d. I therefore hold both the Old and the New testaments as instruction manuals for my life and how I live it. This means most people from the Jewish community would consider me heretical or a Christian (I don’t consider myself a Christian), and most people from the Christian side of things kinda look at me funny because I still follow all these Jewish practices and scratch their heads wondering why I don’t believe in the Holy Trinity. Now, I love studying other religions (Zen Buddhism, Daoism, Hinduism, Yoga, Vedanta, Gita, something I call Natural Spiritualism) and I try to take what I can incorporate into my own path. So I’m pretty open and eclectic when it comes to faith, even though I hold to a fairly strict set of beliefs. I have studied the Bible, Jewish doctrine, Christian doctrine, and Western religious history and continue to do so assiduously. I have also studied Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism) which has enabled me to assimilate a lot more into my faith path and helped me to become far more accepting and adaptable to the compatible truths I find outside my own system. For those of you who like labels and nice neat packages, I’ll be hard pressed to give it to you because my belief system is so complex. I'm sorry. Moving on, I can read biblical Hebrew fluidly, trope it (that means follow the cantillation marks for singing the Torah), understand it…kinda, and translate it well enough with a few cool tools I have (none of them electronic, by the way). I can muddle my way through a little New testament Greek very slowly, und ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch, aber meine Wortschatz, Gramatik und Auschreibung ist slecht! Politically, I am a hardcore, militant Zionist, anti-abortion, anti-Islamofascism, against homosexual marriage, pro-gun, pro-sword, pro-women and pro-death-penalty which means I usually try to stay out of political conversations because I really don’t like offending people and I don’t want to get myself in trouble. I think the only thing that I find I agree on with a lot of people is the need to protect the environment, lol. By the way, please don’t try to start any political/economic/other of that kind of discussion with me or because of my comments here, because I really don’t want to get banned from this forum. I like it too much. And anyway, we’re here to study Alchemy, not my personal politics! I just said this to let everyone know where I’m at right now and where I’m coming from. So please don't think, if you are on the other side of some of these issues, that I'm attempting to convince you that you're wrong or that I don't respect you. I hope it is clear that I do. Finally, I love martial arts (Okinawan Karate, Wing Chun, Aikido, Iaido, Kendo, Taijiquan, Xingyiquan, Baguazhang, free-form sparring, etc.) Whew, that was quit a bit. Sorry for the whole Megillah (Jewish version of ‘enchilada’, but it doesn’t mean that). Thanks for reading. I hope I didn’t offend anyone…if I did, I really am sooooo sorry. Please forgive my ignorance.

Last edited by trueKabbalist on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:08 am

thank you, crestington sunny i actually was typing it a day earlier and it was twice as long, but the page just went back and erased it all so i decided to wait a day and shorten it up. the only thing really amazing, to me, is how significantly everything changed once i turned 18, it's ridiculous. i used to write a lot of poetry and short stories as well, but i haven't written in a while.....never much had a hand for painting/drawing and the like. and as far as heritage goes, i'm "white", but i am a mut, with a little native (which tribe i don't know- there's a story in my mom's family about it), irish, scottish, english, german.....and i also spent a lot of time in high school years studying philosophy, the tao, zen, buddhism, and much about the beat generation.

sorry if this is TMI, i just want to make it apparant i have nothing to hide or hold back. i really enjoy one on one conversation about all sorts of ideas and theories, if anyone ever would like to exchange and build upon eachother's ideas my email is dirtyriverwater@gmail.com and it's dedicated to the st.mary's river, one going through my hometown, and sadly one of the dirtiest in the country. love! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crestington

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:31 am

Felix, I sent you the longest email, I have ever written.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:52 am

Wow Ben, ever think of maybe using spaces between paragraphs?

lol!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:54 am

If you are writing an email or a post and something goes wrong, and you accidentally delete everything, just press CTRL+Z and it will undo the last action, bringing back all your hard work.

I've also learned that it's a good idea to copy your email to the clipboard right before you hit "send" just in case your session has timed out, because in that case CTRL+Z doesn't work to recover your work.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:24 am

Since this is the thread about getting to know some of the people of this forum, I want to say that I appreciate those people who aren't shy and decided to post their photo instead of art in the avatar.

When you look at the person's photo while you read their words, it's much more like having a conversation, and subconsciously you feel like you are engaged in conversation.

Also it really just drives me nuts when people hide behind the computer and don't even tell you their real name. Of course they could be posting a photo of someone else, but eventually everyone here who makes the stone will be psychic, so you wouldn't be able to lie to us for too long. lol

I was gonna put my photo in my avatar, but I already have it on my website and in my youtube videos. But maybe I'll take some other photos for the avatar. This avatar I'm using right now feels a little self righteous or self glorifying. It just looks like I'm trying to present myself as "holier than thou" or some such nonsense.

Some of you may have noticed that I made it impossible to post my name as my initials N.D.C. without the periods between the letters, so anyone how writes "NDC" the message board automatically changes it to ___. I did that so people would just refer to me as "Nick" instead because "NDC" is so impersonal.

It's interesting to see who likes to become friends on a forum, and how many people choose to just remain anonymous and in the dark. And then you have the people who think they are being your friend, but they don't post a photo or post their real name. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: my intro...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:08 am

First, Thanks, Nick, for the instructions for the stone and this forum! Razz I actually found your site via Youtube while looking for videos/info on Orbs.

A little about me...

I am a USer living abroad. While I have had that same general feeling/experiences most of you have, these last months I feel I'm on a fast track to getting the answers I, on and off, have been trying to find all my adolescent to adult life.

These last couple of years have been a real trial for me, which I had attributed to my living situation and my marriage. But, I feel like I am walking out of the fire, so to speak. I don't feel so angry and feel more empowered then ever before. I feel like I am starting to see the bigger picture and am a part of it.

Anyway, I have been reading all your posts and am preparing to make the stone. I will collect the dew this upcoming full moon, if it's possible, and will be collecting the salt from the Mediterranean Sea Beach myself and cleaning it.

Thanks Again, Nick, and all the other board members here.

-Harmony(yes, it's my real first name Smile )

flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:14 pm

[Since this is the thread about getting to know some of the people of this forum, I want to say that I appreciate those people who aren't shy and decided to post their photo instead of art in the avatar.]

Thank you for your encouragement Nick, it was not my intention to be shy or hide, this is the first forum I have participated in and so I’m learning the rules of conduct.

My real name is Kathryn

I feel like you Harmony, as you say walking out of the fire. I too am feeling more empowered than ever before and most definitely a part of the bigger picture.

Thank you Nick for creating this friendly loving atmosphere to discover and practice the sacred alchemy. My husband taught me about internal alchemy and together we lived it. With him, together we were transformed and became simply better individuals. Now I feel the same about my friends here, doing this sacred work together with you all, my frequency is raised and everything about my life is better. I am forever grateful.

I have all the equipment in place and just beginning to collect the dew. I love your suggestion Nick about the glass pyramid and believe that’s the way I will go forward.

Once again, I am grateful for and sincerely appreciate you all.

Kathryn

Last edited by kathryn on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Ok.
If you are interested to know who am i and how i look like here is your chance now.

My name is Dejan Pavlovic, i was born in place called White Church in Serbia.My familly origin is both from Serbian and Hungarian ancestors.
After the war i moved to Budapest to my Hungarian family for two years and finally i settled down in Austria, Vienna where i live for 10 years now.

My interest in forbidden sciences goes back to my childhood since my numerology number is 7 so it is no big surprise.About Alchemy i had very bad opinion because of obscure language and secrecy.Everytime i read about the alchemists care and love for humanitty and in the same time hiding everything from the same fill me with anger.What's the use of wise men when they stick everything to themselves?

Once in one occult forum i uploaded a "secret" fast dry way recipe only for the members of the alchemy section and after they have unpacked the file they discovered Joanne K. Rowling's book "Harry potter and philosopher stone" Laughing

My attitude for alchemists changed only towards Nicholas because he realized that secrecy brings no good to the mankind.I believe this knowlegde was given to the humankind as a gift from God and taken away from them by the people who wanted to positioned themselves as mediators between God and men.

That is why i support Nicholas in his quest for truth.
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Quote :
Wow Ben, ever think of maybe using spaces between paragraphs?

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. It did actually cross my mind, but it was late last night and I was feeling lazy and it came out a little rushed, and I'll stop making excuses now. I'll be sure to get a photo of myself up on my avatar soon once I get some film for my digital camera Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crestington

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:02 pm

whoops I forgot my name in my post

My name is christopher joseph plachta, born in kelowna, british columbia, canada november 5th, 1984 but through some strange legal error on my birth certificate, as of a year or 2 ago, my name is Joseph Christopher Plachta. I am currently in Griffith, NSW, Australia.

I have facebook and if you want to add me you are welcome to add me (chris plachta). I have photos and stories of my travels and where I am right now.

I have 3 pictures for you

The first picture was from a 45 km bushwalk I did a few months ago

The second picture was a 5 hour canyoning trip in the bluemountains in which my friend lent me her thermals to wear underneath my clothes but didn't realise we'd be swimming through rivers for 3 hours so I had to leave my street clothes in the car.

The 3rd picture was from my birthday, spent it with 4 girls and I (mistakenly) let them do my face.

Edit: I see myself as "The Fool" card for I like to poke fun at myself a little bit and because the path I follow may seem foolish but not to me.

Last edited by Crestington on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Who I am, right now anyway   Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 am

Hello,

Although I am a little hesitant to write anything about myself I guess I will jump on the Intro to Me bandwagon. I am sure with my luck someone from my work, past or somewhere will tell me I am not practicing good “OPSEC”. On that note, I live in the US near St. Louis, MO and was in the Navy for 7 years in the Intelligence field. I still work in the field on the corporate side so the concept of “OPSEC” is still something I have to preach all the time. This basically means someone, somewhere is watching you trying to figure out what you’re doing with less than good intentions. And me being paranoid I always am weary about posting anything about myself, nor have I gotten the most technically savy either on this forum. I do, however check it frequently and post, although I haven’t in a while.

Right now I am on the first part of the sand bath in making the alkahest. I did a little over 40 days of Balneo Mary with the heating pad set-up and I retrieved a used digital hot plate from eBay for the sand bath contraption. Pictures on the way as long as I can make sure I don’t jack that up as I have before. Don’t get me wrong I am not a complete idiot, I can work a computer I guess just somewhere between paranoia, boredom or plain selfishness I haven’t posted mine yet. Some dew contraptions people are coming up with are awesome, by the way.

As for a short background I love alchemy and was drawn to it originally about 10 or so years ago while studying in a metaphysics school. I was in my early 20’s and a much more spiritual person then. I was always seeking my spiritual purpose in life in some way and seemed convinced I had this unique spiritual purpose. I seemed to be doing well until I realized I was dirt poor and had nothing going for me except a never ending – and often painful quest for what they call enlightenment. So I became determined to become more successful, at least physically anyway and did - slowly. So now I try to blend both my daily life with a life that is grounded in seeking the meaning in things more. I truly have an awareness that there is so much more to life than the day to day grind, but despite meditation, channeled readings, reading all the thousands of books out there, viewing forums, et et et I still struggle to merge the unseen life into my everyday reality. Maybe I always will, I don’t know.

All I know is I am busy. I work full time and have three kids under the age of 6, with two of them being 2 year old twins. They are in to everything. They almost got to my area where I have my lab set up, they have got their mischievous eyes on it so I have to find a new place. Like me they are undyingly curious about things. I get the sense that the alkahest works with what the person truly needs and I look forward to making it. It’s a long process at least in this manner, and I am ridiculously impatient so it’s harder than I thought to wait, I guess I have to learn.

Traci

Pictures are enclosed and I have joined the 21st century and can actually upload them now. The second picture is a little old so I put in a recent one of me, wackier though..

Photobucket" border="0" alt="" />

Photobucket" border="0" alt="" />
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Hi Traci, You mentioned you were struggling with the balance of every day life and seeking the deeper things. There's an interesting and similar thread of thought that shows up in a few different religious paths. The most readily accessible are Chasidism and Soto Zen Buddhism. The basic concept, and ultimate resolution of the problem of balancing daily with divine, is the acceptance that the divine is inherent in the daily. If you ever saw the movie "the razor's edge" you know what I'm talking about. It's the idea that one should seek the divine as present in all actions and then attempt to raise the daily practices to a state of spiritual significance. It's a hard path, but it may prove useful to you.

By the way, I only mention these religions so you can see the diverse contexts in which this same mode of spiritual practice arises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:11 am

Dreamnotez wrote:
Oscar wrote:
Hi Dreamnotez,

I have read several times your postings "about God" but maybe you should get a little bit more into Qabballah, it will explain that God really does not exist as most of the people understand it...

There is no God... there is Only "THE ONE" which manifest in "THE ONE MIND" and "THE ONE THING" we are how the ONE experiences himself, there is no two, but ONE.

Mercury-Spirit : THE ONE
Sulfur-Soul : how we are individualized from the infinite, but still part of it.
Sal-Body : Matter, The flower of creation, the climax…

Hope this helps... sunny

I don't know anything about the Qabballah I just know what I feel. And I feel together we make up who God is as a whole. kinda like through all our individual experiences God advances. I think because we are part of god- god is within us. And since we're all technically one we must be god or something like that.

although... I feel that perhaps there is a conciousness out there somewhere or within me somewehre that is greater than I am and perhaps hears my prayers and cares when I am crying.
-val

I know Oscar apologized to Val for cutting in with this idea that there is no "God" in Kabbalah... but I wanted to add, that I am also a Kabbalist, from the Hebrew tradition, not religious, but from the original Hebrew - and I would sure love to know what sort of Kabbalah says there is no God... or why even bother making a distinction with what you wrote Oscar -

"There is no God... there is Only "THE ONE" which manifest in "THE ONE MIND" and "THE ONE THING" we are how the ONE experiences himself, there is no two, but ONE. "

you're basically saying "There is no God, there is only "The One"" which is the very very very very same thing that we call God, understanding that name to be a very small and feeble attempt to represent the Ain Sof (the great Infinite and Undefined One), and it is therefore a matter of semantics, no?

And I feel very much the same as you Val, about the Creator...
Very nice.

I have yet to post about myself here. Think I will get to do that soon... Oh and I just read Nick's post about the Avatar and the real name.
Sure thang!!
I agree Nick...
Changing that too and...

my name is Moshe Daniel.
I haven't really hidden anything as I have my website below which links to all of my websites, youtube channel, and myspace...

There's also a link to my bio page, through the www link, and a very long PDF about some special mysteries I discovered that led to many doors opening for me, including understanding my identity. It is quite long, so I will post something shorter here about myself.

Blessings and love to you all,
Moshe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:52 am

Here goes some info about me -

My name is Moshe Daniel. I was born Taurus sun - moon in scorpio and Sagittarius rising. I live in Montreal, Canada.

I have always been interested in healing, consciousness, meditation, mystical practices. When I was a very young boy, I had experiences at night of being taken into a big white light, and then remembering nothing until the morning.
I began seeing flashes of light and symbols when I was thirteen and feeling energy flowing in my body around that age. I thought it was magic. I played D & D (Dungeons and Dragons) and had never heard or known anything about Chi, Ki, Prana... The first book that taught me anything was, funny enough, a book on Ninjitsu.

I have had many, many health challenges this life, and have been ill most of my life with one thing or another. The great striving and questing for truth and healing I have done is partly, or mostly perhaps, for this reason. We do what we need... sometimes. It's true for me.

For that reason, also, I wanted to help others heal too, and so I studied to become a naturopathic doctor, and I went on to further my studies in homeopathy, and I am a practicing naturopathic doctor specializing in homeopathy.
I adore and love homeopathy, and it is a medicine and a knowledge that can be synthesized nicely with astrology, kabbalah, alchemy, and I do so in my practice to "understand" the cases before me.

I was born into a Jewish family, and do consider myself Jewish, though there is not a religious bone in my body... as in, I do not practice the Law of Moses, but rather, the One Law of Love, which is the Law of Moses fulfilled. And I do consider Yeshua, Jesus, to have been in the state of the Messiah and regard him as one, if not my #1, greatest inspiration. I am very global minded and love how this forum has brought people from all over the world together.

I have been into Kabbalah for a long time, and have written a book on what I refer to as "The End of Days Kabbalah" - which is a book of Kabbalah that speaks of the Return to Oneness and is really beyond the religious beliefs that often integrate themselves into the Hebrew tradition Kabbalah. The title is "The Letting Go of Free Will."
http://www.thelastfourbooks.com
I also published a book on the philosophy and practice of naturopathic medicine called The Revolution of Naturopathic Medicine.
http://www.nddoctor.net

I am quite into the alternative energy technologies too, and have studied some Nichola Tesla's stuff, as well as John Keely, harmonic resonances, and I studied and experimented with some of the Joe cell technologies, developing my own spherical form of the cell, called the Moe-Joe cell. It has some potential for fuel mileage and performance improvement on cars, though my interest with it is really for the balancing and opening of consciousness effect that it has had on me... wonderful stuff.
http://www.moe-joe-cell.com

From there, and from my understanding of Keely's work, I have been working on developing an alchemically enhanced Moe-Joe cell with precious metals that I called the Sphinx Sphere. I have found therein a possibility for creating another form of the "Great Pattern" - as spoken of in the Emerald Tablets - that, there are a few ways to Rome. My idea for the Sphinx Sphere is to create a large energy field and have them around the world, resonating the vibe of the infinite Love of the Creator. So far, my copper-plated with platinum, silver, and gold, and using bismuth as the core feels really wonderful, especially when it is charged with radiant energy from special circuits that Tesla created, and other inventors like Bedini. The Sphinx Sphere has really helped me move through the layers of consciousness and to heal.

I have been working on an album called "The Psalngs of Solomon" of a sort of folk-rocky poetic style and I hope to launch that very soon.
http://www.psalngs-of-solomon.com

And that is why I used the username Shlomo - it is the hebrew for Solomon.

I have a bunch of websites linked together within my umbrella website at
(removed by Admin -- no spam allowed on this board)
and the very long bio I have online in part 3 of my bio tells the tale of my life and my life's purpose and some very interesting mysteries I have discovered on the journey... which is ongoing...

Thanks for listening.

Moshe Daniel
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Hey Moshe,

Sounds like you and I have a lot in common. Yofi!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:28 pm

WOW!!! Shlomo

Very nice!!! I been in Kabballah for more than 15 years too... everybody are posting their photos... I am goin to post mine back... pirat sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Thank you TrueKabbalist and Oscar and Nick and everyone!!
Very nice to meet like minds on here!!

With Love, Ahava,
Moshe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hey Moshe   Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Man am I glad I sent you that link to this site on youtube. It's really encouraging to see seeds taking root in the fertile soil of the mind. My friend and I are working on a short video about salt, Sole (Himalayin Elixir of Life) and the properties of dew right now so get ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   

Back to top Go down

Who we are ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: