The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who we are ...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Who we are ... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Aha!!

Me too my friend!!
We are Change Virginia!!
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:32 pm

OK, so here's a picture of me. This one is about a year old, and my beard is quit a bit more bushy than it is now, but hey, it's me and it'll do.

Oh, and something I forgot to add to my little bio, I'm a musician.

I play hand drums (dumbek, djembe, congas, bongos), mandolin, guitar, Tibetan singing bowls, pennywhistles, and oud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Hello my friends.

My Name is Mauro Giller, I was born in south Brazil where mainly European imigrants live. My ancestry is a mix of Polish, Italian and Austrian. My grand father
was born in London due to the persecution of the tsarists in Poland. So after that they all came to Brazil prior to the First World War.

I was always interested in the subjects of the fantastic realism, UFO´s, Occult
etc . Although most families in Brazil are christian , in my home my parents kinda liked the occult / psy subject.

I always believed that under the thin layer of our everyday reality lied another reality or layers of reality concealed from us.

Eventually I was involved with the rosicrucians, but for little time. In my 20´S
I graduated as an electronic technician and moved to New York, where I lived for
2 years. I used to work there in a recording studio.

After that I lived in London for another 2 years and that was when I was introduced for the school of Gurdjieff and the 4th way. Wich is really a Work on
oneself or inner alchemy. upon retuning to Brazil in 1993 I found a group connected with the "Work" in my town. I spent the next 7 years with this group. This was
my encouner with really remarkable people including two special persons that
worked with Mr. Gurdjieff himself in France.

Today I `m married with an artist illustrator and we have two kids and a little girl wich is a little princess who rules our house. hehehe

I have run a few small companies involved with I.T. and also Computer Graphics.

nowadays I run a small I.T company specialized in Servers and Network security.

I also get involved frequently with music and the Guitar Craft movement of Robert Fripp, also Filmaking and Photography.

So I came to this forum because I stumbled on Nick`s sites and sayings in other places three times under three different not-connected occasions.

So this for me was a sign that I should check this closely. As the same happened
with G`s work. ( That´s what they call "magnetic Center" ).

As for alchemy and the dew process I was atracted also to it because of this image I have in my mind since my childhood of this picture of Cyrano de Bergerac
flying to the skies by means of morning DEW that he carries with him. I always asked myself why he used morning dew. So something rang the Bell here!

https://sealwyf.wikispaces.com/Cyrano?f=print

Anyway other than that I`m an open and friendly person, I take no prejudice with no one except for those that will negate life. I like a lot of humour and my main goal here is to learn with you.

As for the Alkahest my main expectation is to enhance my creativity and my self knowledge with it at the personal level, and also to help some people who I care a lot and are in great life danger right now, if I only could and G_d let me do it.

Well enough of "me" for now.

Just pardon me my errors in english.

Mauro
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:30 am

This might sound nuts, but I think there is a logical basis to why that alchemist told this story of levitating by using flasks filled with dew to pull him up towards the sun.

Remember that when you dissolve a little of the white tincture in rainwater during a full moon, it causes all the water to rise up to the full moon and form a cloud in front of it, so thick and huge it looks like any normal cloud in the sky.

I think with enough water contained in flasks, you can indeed levitate at least the flask itself into the sky. Maybe with enough of the white tincture dissolve in the water, it would increase how much weight it could lift.

I had a dream about that just a few night ago...
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 am

This is really interesting Nick.

Cyrano lived in the same time frame of Leyden`s ( 1600`s )
He was also mentioned in a book by Fulcanelli.

I found this line in one Cyrano`s lost book recently found ( amazon )

"Why be at all if not to be the one
To carry off the Moon and seize the Sun?"

My interpretation of the levitaion of DEW flasks in that picture means simbolicaly that the Dew is attracted to the sun for a cosmic marriage, the levitation means that one is taken for another level of being if that marriage occurs. but this was disguised in the book as a tentative to go to the moon.

Now this Cloud Experiment is described in a book of the RAMS collection?

Well you said you actually saw that happening right?

Mauro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:19 pm

TrueKabbalist,

I looked for your email and it doesn't appear in your profile.
Could you send me a message to my email?

Moshe
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 am

Hmm, sorry about that Moshe, it should be up there now.

I tried e-mailing you through this forum, but unfortunately it uses Outlook Express, which I don't have. See if you can get a message to me through the e-mail link on my profile now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The truth passed down   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:35 pm

farao Dear friends,
I just joined this group within the last week and thank God for it and for you. There are so many great thinkers here and I have really enjoyed reading your thoughts and have gained from your insight. Well now, it is the weekend and I have some time to give back. Before I tell a little bit about myself I want to thank you Nick for creating this site. I have been studding Alchemy in my own way, for the last couple of years and some of my early research was from your old web site “Treasure of Treasures”. I was sad to see it go, and searched for a while for it, but never could find it. I stumbled upon this new site and have been soaking it in and loving it, good to have you back or good to be back thanks again for the new forum. A little about myself, I was born on May 23 of 1966 and raised during the Gemini years of the space program, which my father was apart of. I have loved science ever since, but I loved nature first. I like so many of you have a strong belief in a loving God, a belief that I have had since a child, and refuse to concede to the idea that our life is but chance or that our planet a speck in the blackness of space could have it’s light extinguished and no one would know or care. When I first heard of alchemy a couple of years ago I felt so thankful to hear of these ancient traditions and folklores, and knew from the beginning that there was more than a seed of truth to them. It just sounded like God, the God that I believe in, that there was physical light given to man from on high in ancient days, a secret that wasn’t a secret but that became one. And I it sounded like man, at least the saddest part of man, that this light would be hidden by man, for power, prestige and personal gain. What a trap, a trap that has kept the light out for centuries. A trap for all alchemist, philosophers, and the enlightened, to believe that God has bestowed this gift upon us personally, because we are more special than the rest, the heard, the sheep, the naysayers, the faint of heart. And although we are special and beloved by God and thank Him/Her for bestowing us this knowledge, it was a gift given to mankind, a light that all who have God’s life pulsing through their veins are heir. For God gives freely to all, and it is a gift so that no man may boast. And as much as I believe that Jesus was God as he said so, I also believe that he knew these things and was instructed by the wise men from the East in making the stone and other wonders. I think that it was his intention to take this secret knowledge held by the priests in their piousness and freely give the knowledge to all, starting with the Jews who had protected the secret for so long.
I am sorry that I am rambling, but the Jewish people deserve a huge thanks and our eternal gratitude. We are indebted to them because they have preserved this knowledge at a great cost. These secrets given by God were safely passed down through the kabbalahist teachings that the priest received. As far as I know these were not written down, it was passed down verbally to be protected and locked in the heart and mind of good men who dedicated themselves to God at the expense of worldly gain. This was in stark contrast to Egyptian ruler elite, who made the people worship them as gods, and cruelly hid the knowledge of God from the people. It is certain that the secret would have been lost with the Egyptian empire had it not been whisked away and protected by the Jewish people.
So the secret was protected up until the time of Jesus. He shared it at the last supper with his disciples who were anointed and filled with the Holy Spirit, instantly able to understand the original spiritual language and all human tong. They then worked miracles just as Jesus did. Soon after, King Solomon’s temple was destroyed by the Romans and the Jews were scattered abroad. But the secret teachings were now in possession by the Christians, a small band of common people who believed in Christ, brotherly love, humility and forgiveness, who sold their possessions to support and provide for each other and who met not in elaborate synagogues but in homes and in caves.
The religious establishment was dead. The veil to the Holy of Holies was ripped and the common person walked in to Gods mysteries in full. That was a little less than 2000 years ago.
There is more to the story but I must leave it here for tonight. Hope to talk soon.
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:45 am

Hey Sosilboy, I'm curious where in NSW you live. I am currently in Griffith right now but i'll be heading to melbourne in about a week or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:12 pm

hey rkclmbrmike,

very interesting post.
Got me thinking...

welcome to the group.

Moshe
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:41 pm

mrgiller wrote:

Now this Cloud Experiment is described in a book of the RAMS collection?

Well you said you actually saw that happening right?

Mauro

Yes, it's described in "Hyle und Coahyl"
I think it means "matter and first matter"

I was introduced to the world of real alchemy by these alchemists who lived in my neighborhood. I was up late one summer night listening to music and over the music I heard a womans voice tell me to go outside, so I went for a long walk around the entire neighborhood, and I witnessed a very large cloud rise up out of someone's backyard, and rise straight up to the full moon, then form a perfect circle that completely blocked the moon, then it drifted off slowly like a cloud. Other clouds rose up in the distance and did the same thing, as the other alchemists in the area answered in the same way.

You can read about it on my old website in the bio section:

http://philosophicalmercury.page.tl/Biography.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Nick,

Thanks for posting this, although hard to believe
I give you credit. I`ve seen weird things also.

This world is full of mysteries, if we break the
barriers of the ordinary life we might be prepared
to experience the unknown. just like Don Juan would say
to Castaneda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Opps sorry people!

I didn´t mean by the last post in the least that I´m comparing myself to Don Juan.
Sometimes we write things that can have double meaning.

That was not the ideia.

my opologies!

Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Wecome rkclmbrmike!

As for what you wrote here, it really gives food for thought.

I was wondering since seeing Nick making
this knowledge available, why it was concealed from people. or whether
was foolishness from Nick to do this. But I found this text that can be very
enlightening for us about the problem of Distribution of Knowledge.

Nick if you think this doesn´t fit here just move it or delete it please.!

Mauro

The following "lecture" is taken from Chapter 2 of In Search of the Miraculous by P D Ouspensky, who had in 1915 begun to assemble in Petersburg a group for studying the teachings of G I Gurdjieff.

During one conversation with Gurdjieff, Ouspensky asked a question which usually arises in everyone's mind on first acquaintance with the ideas of esotericism: "Why, if ancient knowledge has been preserved and if, speaking in general, there exists a knowledge distinct from our science and philosophy or even surpassing it, is it so carefully concealed, why is it not made common property? Why are the men who possess this knowledge unwilling to let it pass into the general circulation of life for the sake of a better and more successful struggle against deceit, evil, and ignorance?"

"There are two answers to that", said G. "In the first place, this knowledge is not concealed; and in the second place, it cannot, from its very nature, become common property. We will consider the second of these statements first. I will prove to you afterwards that knowledge is far more accessible to those capable of assimilating it than is usually supposed; and that the whole trouble is that people either do not want it or cannot receive it.

"But first of all another thing must be understood, namely, that knowledge cannot belong to all, cannot even belong to many. Such is the law. You do not understand this because you do not understand that knowledge, like everything else, is material. It is material, and this means that it possesses all the characteristics of materiality.

"One of the first characteristics of materiality is that matter is always limited, that is to say, the quantity of matter in a given place under given conditions is limited. Even the sand of the desert and the water in the sea is a definite quantity. So that, if knowledge is material, then it means that there is a definite quantity of it in a given place at a given time.

"It may be said that, in the course of a certain period of time, say a century, humanity has a definite amount of knowledge at its disposal. But we know, even from an ordinary observation of life, that the matter of knowledge possesses entirely different qualities according to whether it is taken in small or large quantities. Taken in a large quantity in a given place, that is by one man, let us say, or by a small group of men, it produces very good results; taken in a small quantity (that is, by every one of a large number of people), it gives no results at all; or it may even give negative results, contrary to those expected.

Thus if a certain definite quantity of knowledge is distributed among millions of people, each individual will receive very little, and this small amount of knowledge will change nothing either in his life or in his understanding of things. And however large the number of people who receive this small amount of knowledge, it will change nothing in their lives except, perhaps, to make them still more difficult.

"But if, on the contrary, large quantities of knowledge are concentrated in a small number of people, then this knowledge will give very great results. From this point of view it is far more advantageous that knowledge should be preserved among a small number of people and not dispersed among the masses.

"If we take a certain quantity of gold and decide to gild a number of objects with it, we must know, or calculate, exactly what number of objects can be gilded with this quantity of gold. If we try to gild a greater number, they will be covered with gold unevenly, in patches, and will look much worse than if they had no gold at all; in fact we shall lose our gold.

"The distribution of knowledge is based upon exactly the same principle. If knowledge is given to all, nobody will get any. If it is preserved among a few, each will receive not only enough to keep, but to increase, what he receives.

Justice
"At the first glance this theory seems very unjust, since the position of those who are, so to speak, denied knowledge in order that others may receive a greater share, appears to be very sad and undeservedly harder than it ought to be. Actually, however, this is not so at all; and in the distribution of knowledge there is not the slightest injustice.

"The fact is that the enormous majority of people do not want any knowledge whatever; they refuse their share of it and do not even take the ration allotted to them, in the general distribution, for the purposes of life. This is particularly evident in times of mass madness such as wars, revolutions, and so on, when men suddenly seem to lose even the small amount of common sense they had and turn into complete automatons, giving themselves over to wholesale destruction in vast numbers, losing even the instinct of self-preservation. Owing to this, enormous quantities of knowledge remain, so to speak, unclaimed, and can be distributed among those who realise its value.

"There is nothing unjust in this, because those who receive knowledge take nothing that belongs to others, deprive others of nothing; they take only what others have rejected as useless and what in any case would be lost if they did not take it.

"The collecting of knowledge by some depends upon the rejection of knowledge by others.
"There are periods in the life of humanity, which generally coincide with the beginning of the fall of cultures and civilisations, when the masses irretrievably lose their reason and begin to destroy everything that has been created by centuries and millennia of culture. Such periods of mass madness, often coinciding with geological cataclysms, climatic changes, and similar phenomena of a planetary character, release a very great quantity of the matter of knowledge.

"This, in its turn, necessitates the work of collecting this matter of knowledge which would otherwise be lost. Thus the work of collecting scattered matter of knowledge frequently coincides with the beginning of the destruction and fall of cultures and civilisations.

"This aspect of the question is clear. The crowd neither wants nor seeks knowledge, and the leaders of the crowd, in their own interests, try to strengthen the fear and dislike of everything new and unknown. The slavery in which mankind lives is based upon this fear. It is even difficult to imagine all the horror of this slavery. We do not understand what people are losing.

"But in order to understand the cause of this slavery it is enough to see how people live, what constitutes the aim of their existence, the object of their desires, passions, and aspirations, of what they think, of what they talk, what they serve, and what they worship.

"Consider what the cultured humanity of our time spend money on; even leaving the war out, what commands the highest price, where the biggest crowds are. If we think for a moment about these questions it becomes clear that humanity, as it is now, with the interests it lives by, cannot expect to have anything different from what it has. But, as I have already said, it cannot be otherwise.

"He who wants knowledge must himself make the initial efforts to find the source of knowledge and to approach it, taking advantage of the help and indications which are given to all, but which people, as a rule, do not want to see or recognise. Knowledge cannot come to people without effort on their own part. They understand this very well in connection with ordinary knowledge, but in the case of great knowledge, when they admit the possibility of its existence, they find it possible to expect something different.

"Everyone knows very well that if, for instance, a man wants to learn Chinese, it will take several years of intense work; everyone knows that five years are needed to grasp the principles of medicine, and perhaps twice as many years for the study of painting or music. And yet there are theories which affirm that knowledge can come to people without any effort on their part, that they can acquire it even in sleep. The very existence of such theories constitutes an additional explanation of why knowledge cannot come to people.

"At the same time it is essential to understand that man's independent efforts to attain anything in this direction can also give no results. A man can only attain knowledge with the help of those who possess it. This must be understood from the very beginning. One must learn from him who knows."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:26 pm

just this missing part:

"Imagine that for the whole of mankind half a pound of knowledge is allotted each year. If this knowledge is distributed among everyone, each will receive so little that he will remain the fool he was. But, thanks to the fact that very few want to have this knowledge, those who take it are able to get, let us say, a grain each, and acquire the possibility of becoming more intelligent. All cannot become intelligent even if they wish. And if they did become intelligent it would not help matters. There exists a general equilibrium which cannot be upset.

"That is one aspect. The other, as I have already said, consists in the fact that no one is concealing anything; there is no mystery whatever. But the acquisition or transmission of true knowledge demands great labour and great effort, both of him who receives and of him who gives. And those who possess this knowledge are doing everything they can to transmit and communicate it to the greatest number of people, to facilitate people's approach to it and enable them to prepare themselves to receive the truth.

"But knowledge cannot be given by force to anyone and, as I have already said, an unprejudiced survey of the average man's life, of what fills his day and of the things he is interested in, will at once show whether it is possible to accuse men who possess knowledge of concealing it, of not wishing to give it to people, or of not wishing to teach people what they know themselves

G.I Gurdjieff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Shlomo thanks for the kind Hello, and mrgiller, I hope that we can keep this thread going possibly in another category, but the words you shared from Ouspensky couldn’t be more fitting. I have never heard of him but his words certainly hold allot of truth. I have seen, first hand, the disastrous outcome of giving knowledge to people who were not ready for it. I have always loved to talk about deep subjects but most people don’t. I get board and sometimes find myself bringing up a subject to someone that they wouldn’t normally speak about, and invariably the conversation becomes trivialized and goes nowhere. His quote "The fact is that the enormous majority of people do not want any knowledge whatever; they refuse their share of it and do not even take the ration allotted to them”; this statement I have seen play over and over again. What is interesting is how people become offended when their world view is challenged. I think of the scorn that many of the early pioneers of flight had to live with when trying to make a flying machine or when they told people of their ideas. The Wright brothers spent their own money and risked their own necks; they did not push their ideas on anyone. They were true individualists independent and self-reliant, but they were swimming upstream against accepted thought. They became the blunt of jokes in their town; they were ridiculed, insulted and even threatened. People of the time were offended at the very idea of men flying because it assaulted their sense of reality and when their reality was threatened they personally felt threatened. We do the same thing today, we talk about individualism, being open minded and receptive to new ideas, inclusion acceptance and tolerance, but if the truth be told, most people are insecure and afraid of what they do not understand, so they end up protecting the status quos and become stuck in a moment. So in a sense Ouspensky is correct that people do not want knowledge, at least not if it effects their reality. But where I disagree with Ouspensky is that he seems to be under the impression that knowledge is finite, he states "One of the first characteristics of materiality is that matter is always limited, that is to say, the quantity of matter in a given place under given conditions is limited. Even the sand of the desert and the water in the sea is a definite quantity. So that, if knowledge is material, then it means that there is a definite quantity of it in a given place at a given time”. He goes on to say that knowledge cannot become common property, because “the enormous majority of people do not want any knowledge whatever; they refuse their share of it and do not even take the ration allotted to them” he says “that knowledge cannot belong to all, cannot even belong to many. Such is the law.” He seems to think this supposed balance between those who have this finite knowledge and those who don’t, is a law of nature, god or whatever. But to go back to the flight example, it didn’t matter wither people wanted the knowledge that man could fly or not, The Wright Brothers ultimately proved that men could indeed fly, and in so doing they changed “accepted reality”. Modern society underwent a paradigm shift; the realization that flying was not just for the birds represented a mass choncheness shift in society. Ouspensky’s idea that knowledge cannot become common property is not consistent with our modern understanding of crowd psychology. People can change, societies can change, mass choncheness can shift. People might come kicking and dragging in the muck of the past but paradigms do evolve. Just look at how many people today are concerned about global warming. The realization that we only have one planet to live on, only one planet that we know of that can support life, and the realization that we have the power to destroy it, is a reality that is penetrating the human choncheness on a global scale.
Ouspensky seems to think that knowledge can only be collected if other people loose or reject it. But the greatest advances in society have been built on past successes. As much as I believe in Ancient advanced societies, and the validity of ancient sciences like alchemy, it will not be nirvana to rediscover them; it will only be the beginning.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:01 pm

The idea that not everyone can become intelligent because knowledge is limited and but only so big; this is a ridiculous concept.

The book "The Einstein Factor" explains a simple technique anyone can do to increase their I.Q. one full point every hour. With that method, you can become as intelligent as you want to be.

All you do is relax and let your mind show you random thoughts, and you say out loud what you are seeing, preferably to another person, but if you are alone then you must record your speech so your brain believes the information is going to be shared. This creates a 'feedback loop' in the brain causes the release of certain neurotransmitters that help connect neurons all across the brain.

The mind needs some time to run free and think whatever it wants, so that it can connect parts of the brain that aren't even next to each other -- like connecting the part that does math with the part that is used mainly for artistic purposes. And the simple technique of describing what your brain is randomly showing you creates that feedback about what it's thinking.

It's really amazing and that book should be given to every child in school once they are in 4th grade.

Also, this technique works with music if you just play all the random notes your brain is making up. Einstein did this with his violin, and it's believed this is the primary daily activity that increased his I.Q. more and more each day.

So if you have a musical instrument, go play it and do it by random notes your brain wants to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 am

I´ll check "Einstein FActor" out.

See, this knowledge was "hidden" from me.

thanks!

I´ll not embark on Gurdjieff´s discussion. It`s a big subject.

Also reality has many facets and it changes all the time.

So that Ive learned that a subject can have many sides even antagonical.

I try to have a wide and impartial look at things.

and leave any dogmas behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Who we are   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Nick, Mcgriller,
This is crazy. Because of this conversation I went back to read previous postings from you both. As you know, I’m new to the group, so I hadn’t read all the post in the personal introduction section yet, and probably wouldn’t of because I have been busily reading about the process in other sections. But as I read your posts, I found a key.

The key was Nick’s memory of seeing the alchemist’s cloud rising to the moon and Mcgriller’s childhood visions of Cyrano de Bergerac flying to the skies. I had never heard about Cyrano de Bergerac, though I am glad I did now because I know a bit about this subject, it is one of the reasons, the clues in the back of my mind, that have guided me in my studying of dew.

Several years ago I was reading a science forum on the net that was talking about strange sightings in California back in the 1800. People clamed that they had seen a flying machine fly over their town. They were frightened because this was many years before dirigibles or airplanes. Eye witness accounts showed an odd elongated balloon that was many times smaller than it would need to be to lift a person. It had what looked like a propeller powered by, if you could believe, a very heavy looking steam engine. Had it not had been illuminated by lights, the people on the ground would not of witnessed it because it only flew at night.

Apparently there was a very secretive group in town that was some how connected to the craft. What was so interesting and what I will never forget, was a woman that the administrator of the science forum spoke to on the phone when researching the story. She was a young girl when all this happened, but she remembered the events because her grandfather was a member of the secretive group. She went into her grandfather’s library as a child during those years and was strongly scolded not to enter there again.

She said that he was fascinated by the morning dew and collected it every morning. A group of men would meet in his study and talk in private for hours. Years later the man died, she recalls these same men coming into the home soon after his death to remove the books. Her grandfather, that she said was a very old man when he died, never appeared to be older than a man of his late thirties or early forties.

But that’s not all; I remember this story because when the importance of dew was laid on my heart a couple of years ago, the story was brought to my memory, but not until now did I connect the dew with the ship.

The important part was music, her grandfather played music to the dew. This part of the story stuck out to me because I love music and because every ancient culture connects deep mysteries with music.

There is so much more that I could say about this but I am going to go look for the article in one of my old hard drives.

Forget the hard drive I found it on the Net here is the link http://keelynet.com/gravity/aero8.txt

I hate to admit, once I found the link I almost didn’t make this post because I am afraid of the information being pulled off of the net, sometimes in life it seems the closer you get the further you are. But it is good to read the article again, I know that you will enjoy it too.
Another clue http://www.tjmitchell.com/stuart/rosslyn.html Live True.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:44 am

kclmbrmike

Thank you for the Rosslyn hidden music.

I got to know the Rosslyn chapel trough the " Da vinci code " Book.

I hope one day I can got to Scotland and visit it.

The Templars and freemasons had a lot of ancient knowledge and
technologies, probably lost or long ago forgotten.

The music hidden in the construction and also the sacred geometry
is described by Gurdjieff as "Objective Art".

The purpose being pressing a higher emotional or meditative state in everyone
who get in touch with it.

A friend of mine went to visit a ancient moor Islamic temple in south of Spain.
It´s a work of objective art. he said anyone who enter this temple starts crying immediately. Such is the way it is constructed. The same happens to the Sphinx in Egipt.

As for your flying machine, I heard of it in some ufology texts.

Aparently it really happened. But it could also be due to extraterrestral activity.

the link you provided is broken

cheers!

Mauro
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 am

Both the links worked fine for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Yes ,

Now it´s working.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:43 am

Hi all! I'm Kevin Pawlitschek from Montrose, Minnesota. I was born in Mpls MN July 25th 1963. At 4 yrs old till 9 I was placed in foster homes. When I returned home to my parents we lived in a very old home. That was when I had first encounter with a non-physical person. I'm not sure if he was even a ghost cause he would have me stand next to him facing the wall. 3D images would appear in the wall and he wanted me to know the truth of nature. He didn't speak he only gestured. This happened several times over a few months then just stopped. He always seemed very kind and patient. I had my 1st spontaneous OBE when I was 16yrs. I was terrified and didn't know what happened at the time. At 28yrs I thought I had a dream of a gal I was starting to see. When I met her at her house weeks later her house was exactly as it looked in my dream. I told her about my dream and what I said had in fact happened that night in her house! At 36yrs I had a dream that some human looking space people came to me. When they said they needed to go I asked them to take me with them cause I didn't like staying here anymore, but they said I have alot to do still. Shortly after that was when I first heard of the Philosophers Stone! I was searching on the net and books of Alchemy, how to make the stone and the elixir. When I saw Nicks youtube site I knew I found what I was looking for. I am filled with a renewed vigor as to living a life of greater meaning! As for my avatar it is how my life has been, kinda spacey but it shines on!
Sorry Nick this post belongs in the spiritual experiences delete or transfer it if you wish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Hello, My name is TJ.
I am a luthier from Indiana. For those of you that don't know what that is, its a person who makes musical instruments.
When I was younger, I had a Grey present itself to me. It gave me the feeling of "Hey brother, Haven't seen you for awhile!" I was scared and pulled the covers over my head lol. He left me alone but I have been questioning everything we have been told about Aliens, Angles, and God ever since. I have learned a lot about many different religions which has how I traced them back to Alchemy.
I was taken to catholic churches while I was young but, I didn't pay much attention, even though it was a catholic school I was going to. I kinda knew that the philosophy was twisted. It had truth but it was being taught from the wrong perspective. Then, when the church wouldn't condone my mother divorcing my cheating dad, my mom left the church and right about that same time the US Gov gave our tribe federal recognition. Which lifted the ban on us practicing our traditional ways (and you thought you have freedom of religion ) So for the next five years we studied our native ways which oddly enough was built around some being that came here that had to wear helmets to breath. It talked about more than one group that came here. There were drawings of each kind on our scrolls. 1 being a Grey. Shortly after I had another contact but, just as before, I was scared and it left. I haven't seen them since but, have talked though channeling while in hypnosis.
About 12 years ago I started studying with the Jehovah's Witnesses. Almost bought it but, I couldn't buy the hypocritical freewill point of view. I knew it was wrong. Thats when I started seeing in the old testament where God talks about himself as a group. The parts of the tower of Babel and I thought it was wrong of God to recognize that nothing would be impossible to humans so he confused our language to stop us from being all that we could be.
After ten years of that, I started having out of body experiences and I was being attacked by dark spirits. They would never actually touch me. Just scare me. The thing is, the Doc says they are night terrors. I'm not buying that because I could read the clock and things that I moved in this state of mind, would be moved when I woke up. The room was exactly as it was when I was fully conscious. When you dream, things are never exactly the same. Atleast not for me. It may feel like home and I may think of it as home, but it looks different. Not in these, everything was the same and I was fully conscious but, my body was still on the bed. For some reason, it sparked a remembrance of my visitations and sparked a search for information. I ran across the video of Alex Collier and it blew my mind. He recommended the book, the Gods of Eden by William Bramley. While only being about 80% correct, it opened my mind up and I couldn't stop reading about the occult and esoteric teachings. I started using the Law of Attraction to Attract truth about God and the universe and about myself. I have been on what I call the "short circuit" for 3 years now. I have read all I could find about alchemy but, find that the sources I have been finding are not helpful at all. They have a broad view but only teach the philosophy. Not the practical side of it where you actually do something with materials. I found this site a few months ago and have just been reading. I don't have the equipment to pursue any of the experiments currently but, I feel when its time for me to start, I will feel it. So don't mind if I lurk......
I do however want to post this video. It talks about Monotonic Gold.
http://www.escapetheillusion.com/blog/2009/06/the-future-is-here/
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:35 am

TJ,
Apparently you didn't read the rules for this forum on the front page? We do NOT talk about monoatomiic gold here, which is why I set words relating to it as impossible to post (unlesss you purposely spell them incorrectly like you did), because they become replaced by random letters if your try and post anything about that subject.

The Laurence Gardner video you posted a link to is one of the videos which had convinced me their was really truth to monatmic gold, but in fact, there is no truth there at all. Nobody will ever be able to make it levitate or superconduct, because it's simply not possible. David Hudson was a straight out con man, trying to make money with his worthless dirt farm. He couldn't get a patent in the US because his invention was a complete fabrication. Even the chemists that worked for Hudson are now coming out with the truth and admitting it was all a hoax.

In fact, several of the members of this forum right here actually knew a few of the chemists who worked with Hudson.

Ask any real psychic about Hudson, and they will contact his now deceased spirit and even Hudson himself will admit to the medium/psychic that he was a fraud and monatomicc gold is non-existent. It doesn't exist in nature, and it can't be made in a lab.

And there is no way to make gold into an undetectable powder except for our methods with real alchemy that actually does convert it to something made purely of energy. If you have gold that you have brought through the sodium burn process or some other technique that is supposed to convert it to monatomicc gold, and you get it assayed and it won't show up on that assay, it's only because the assay method used is not advanced enough. If you take that same sample to another company which has more sophisticated equipment, it will be able to detect the gold, and it will also detect the sodium it's attached to. Nothing special at all about that sodium-gold compound.

There are absolutely no facts to support Hudson's idea of monatommic metals being orbitally re-arranged magical atoms, and the reason scientists pay no attention to it, and their are no technological products using monatomiic gold is because it does NOT exist. It was all a lie. There is NOT a conspiracy going on by the government to hide monatomiic gold from the public, because there is no such thing as monatomicc metals.

That's why it doesn't make people psychic, it doesn't cure disease, it doesn't rejuvenate people, and it doesn't do anything an ordinary bottle of charged and programmed "magic potion" water can't do. The benefits of monatomicc products come purely from placebo and from the charged imprint put on them by the people who believe they are something powerful and alchemical.

And the only reason fake monatomicc copper can bring back your hair color is because that's exactly what copper compounds do; it has nothing to do with monatomiccs. An advanced assay of that m_state copper will prove it's nothing but normal copper attached to sodium.

The misinformation comes from companies like Asc-Alchemy.com who put all sorts of insane claims on their website, with no reference to back up their claims. They just expect the buyer to believe in their words the same way cult leaders and self proclaimed profits do. They use all sorts of new-age jargon like "subtle energies" and "vibrational healing" and "chakras being opened".

They claim their product of monatomicc metals will magically attach to the ends of your DNA strand and make it superconduct, and all sorts of wonderful codes will be read on the DNA which couldn't be accessed before. Then all sorts of wonderful energy will open your chakras and you will gain all kinds of new abilities, and evolve into a "higher dimensional being". You have to have an I.Q. of less than 120 to believe all the ridiculous claims posted on their website.

These Ascension Alchemy people, and the others who ruthlessly con the less intelligent members of the underground alchemy community to buy their worthless garbage can't really be hated for the lies they are telling, because I think they truly believe their own fairy tales of what monatomicc products can do. They are making a fortune off selling bottles of water with nothing special in them to poor ignorant fools all over the country. They aren't rich from their business, but they make enough money so they don't have to have a day job, which is good enough for them.

And the example of a metal being attached to DNA and making it superconduct comes from that Laurence Gardner video. And what he says is that a single *ruthenium* atom was attached to the end of a *short* piece of DNA, and that made it conduct electricity 10,000 times better. But this was NOT monatomicc ruthenium, and according to Hudson, when you break down any of the platinum group metals to a single atom, that is when they become orbitally rearranged magical atoms with all sorts of fantastical properties. Yet modern scientists are able to isolate single metal atoms, just like in this experiment, and NOTHING magical happens to these atoms. They use single metal atoms for all sorts of experiments -- IBM spelled out their company logo using metal atoms on the face of a nickel. Using an electron microscope and a special needle, they painstakingly pushed around single atoms of metal to spell out IBM. And in nanotechnogly, they use single atoms of metal to build all sort of things. And single atoms of metal are used in countless other areas of research.

So they have proven beyond contestation that the monatomicc story is totally quackery. I will have an entire chapter on this in the next of edition of my book. For far too long people have believed in this montamicc nonsense, and part of it is because when you digest gold with acid for long enough, a very tiny amount of it does actually become alchemical, but not monatomicc or superconducting like Hudson was trying to convince us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Who we are ... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who we are ...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: