created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who we are ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Thanks for the info. I did read the rules when I signed up but was completely unfamiliar with hudsons work and had never heard of him so I didn't even pay attention. I know that mr gardner was mixing real facts with bs. I was just curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who we are ...   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:54 am

Hi, I'm a student of the 'Magic of Life' Wink. I'm close to Nick's age and have had some similar experiences like he describes in his bio!
I'm interested in studying -with- the 'Energies' underlying Nature and the unfolding of human destiny, and a field that surely understands and complements, whether that means spiritual or practical, on many levels Nature's processes is Alchemy!
But, in order to reveal and eventually study the 4th tarot card, I think human beings have to delve into the study and practice of the previous cards, or at least, if not completely the training itself, we better study, internalize and embody the universal qualitites, energies and Love of Nature within ourselves, so the path and the World are greatly understood, shared and celebrated!

Best wishes to All of you who want to make a -much- better future, not only for yourself, but for your fellow beings and mother Nature as well !!! I love you
Back to top Go down

Who we are ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: