The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elixir Process

Go down 
+6
bonifaesh
Hyramposey
Zosimo
NDC
Wilfried
Crestington
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

The Elixir Process - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:22 pm

Luce,

What a wonderful and obvious solution. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:02 pm

The oil is works perfectly, yet when I put it on the temperature rose slightly, as I expected it would, from about 118 to 125. I noticed that the precipitation in the neck of the bottle had stopped. At any rate I nudged the temp back down to 120 (I'm using a candy thermometer) but the bottle neck is still dry.

Coincidence?
The process was started on March 18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:33 am

Luce:

That my friend is an excellent solution. I could not figure that one out,
so I went to the heating pads.

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:43 am

Oh, I also raised the level of the water to approximately the level inside the flask, whereas before I had it about 1/2 inch lower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:51 am

At any rate I nudged the temp back down to 120 (I'm using a candy thermometer)
but the bottle neck is still dry.

I have the solution working in three different bottles.
I am actually using two different formulations of the salt/dew solution. When I
started my first process the ambient temperature in my garage was I think
34 degrees. It is now in the high 60's to low 70's. This reduces the temperature
differential and causes the condensation to slow down considerably. I am working
on a way around this problem using dry ice on the top of the bottle. This will
effectively drop the ambient temperature of the outside of the bottle back down
without getting any water on the heating pad from regular Ice. I'll get some
pics once I get it built and tested.

I've been doing a lot of reading from my RAMS CD. Absolutely a massive amount
of information. For all of you that have not bought this CD it is the best investement
into your work that $52.00 can ever possibly buy.

Blessings,

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:17 am

Dear Nick,
You're always of the same idea as before that using some cotton tissue to collect dew infect it or badly change it in any way ?
And what about paper filter ? Doesn't infect dew ?
And, may be, weren't plastic instruments but just less heating that weakened your Alkahest ?
Isn't it ?
Need your insight.

Thank You cheers .

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Hyramposey

Hyramposey

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:48 pm

I've been doing a lot of reading from my RAMS CD. Absolutely a massive amount
of information. For all of you that have not bought this CD it is the best investement
into your work that $52.00 can ever possibly buy.

MO-1,

Amen!! I just received my R.A.M.S. Cd's.....wow what a mountain of info.
I am VERY bummed, I missed last month full moon dew collection opportunity account I didn't find the site till it was too late. Unfortunately, it looks as though I'm going to miss this one also! (#1, it's drier than a popcorn fart here in west Texas....can't squeeze a drop out of a dang tumbleweed, and #2, I'm having spinal stimulator implant surgery Wend. April 8th. Oh well I'm having a ball absorbing all the info on the RAMS-Cds and maybe, just maybe I'll be able to collect some dew on the MAY FULL MOON.

Blessings,

Hyramposey farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HyramPosey

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Magnum, et al

What do you mean by different formulations? I, too, hope to get 3 experiments going, one in April and one in May, if the sky cooperates. If I'm really lucky, I'll get dew from pine needles. I was wondering, why not put some fresh pine needles in the dew as it sits for a few days? Would this add power to the dew? There is only the slight problem that the pine needles will have been murdered.

This time I will try more putrefaction and also more filtration. I kept the dew in the fridge between February and March, not room temperature, and input salt to preserve it.

I'm getting pictures ready. I have some brown precipitate in the flask, but it was there when I put it in the bath, and I suspect it is impurities.

Perhaps by putting the oil on top, I have stopped a process of convection.
But my experiment has been sitting in the kitchen, with a fairly constant ambient room temperature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:44 am

Ramasseur:

Different formulations, let see how do I explain that.
Well, before I started Nicks process with the dew and salt I had done a simple
process that used dead sea salt in a pyrex cake pan.
You basically put 1/3 to 1/2 inch of salt in the bottom of a large Pyrex cake pan,
place it out in the night air down low next to the ground. The dew condenses on
the glass dish behind the salt and then is absorbed by the salt. After about 5 to 7
days enough liquid is absorbed by the salt that it starts draining out from the salt
at one end of the dish. You harvest it and put it in an amber dropper bottle.
I know the effects that was created with this simple process. I can only imagine
what it will be like to take the Elixir. The bible talks about being Kings and Priests
after the order of Melkesidek. There are those who believe he was an Elixir person.

The only thing I can figure is in the process of condensation the fire from the salt
is picked up by the dew. I injested this liquid fire for about 9 months with some
pretty amazing effects on my body. When you place a drop of it on your tongue it
creates a slight burning/tingling sensation. It really doesn't have much of a salt
taste. It kinda has a little bit of a metal taste.

The other process I'm talking about uses this liquid salt derivative instead of the dew salt
mixture. When I put it in the heat I got the same precipitate in the bottom of the
bottle that I did with the dew salt mixture. It has gone through the 40 days and 1
15 day sand bath and is now back in the heating pad. It goes back into the sand
bath on the 9th and my salt/dew process goes in at the same time.

I started another dew/salt process on march the 24th, so it's got awhile to go.
The only difference with it is the dew had set for several days in the frig and I
really super-saturated it with Atlantic sea salt.

I keep some pretty meticulous lab notes so I can reproduce anything I do.

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 am

"I injested this liquid fire for about 9 months with some
pretty amazing effects on my body. "

Can you say a bit more what reactions do you got?

"The other process I'm talking about uses this liquid salt derivative instead of the dew salt
mixture."

I am not understanding what you mean by "liquid salt derivative"?
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Hi MO-1 and everybody,

I too would like to hear more of your description of the effects of ingesting and how long before you started feeling them. If this pan was left in the warmth that suggests that maybe the spirit of the dew does not want to escape after it is united with the salt. If so then it sounds identical to our dew process of starting with a supersaturated dew liquid.

cheers, Justin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:43 am

All:

Briefly, I call this liquid a salt derivitive because I lack any other name for it.
It is not deliquescent because the salt does not liquify. But there is something
happening in the process of the dew condensing on the glass behind the salt
that draws this energy into the liquid. Like I said when you put a drop on your
tongue it burns and tastes of metal.

The effects are varried, but the most prominant has to do with being super
sensitive to other peoples emotions. You pick up on a lot of stuff that is going
on in the lives of other people around you. It is as though I can read things in
their faces. I look at someone and suddenly this rush of information just floods
my mind. I ride the DART train to work every morning and it finally got to a
point that I had to stop taking it for awhile. I would get on the train and I would
have to close my eyes and turn away to the window. It's like everybody is
hurting and at that time I couldn't do anything about it.
But thanks to Nick here in a few months I really hope that I can.
You also seem to become this eternal optimist and you go around all the time
with a big smile on your face.
You look at everybody and it's kinda like "I know something that you don't
know"... When I read Alchemy informtion it's as though all the things in the
past that didn't make any sense at all, are starting to become amazingly more
clear.

The sensitivity thing got to the point where I would look at some people and not
be able to keep from crying. That was very difficult.
You also seem to become much more patient with other peoples short comings. Not
as irratable or impatient.
I mean HEY, Not that I've ever been any of those things of coarse.

Just some of the things.

Sorry Nick this may have needed to go into one of the other areas.

Blessings,

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:08 am

Great Kent,
It looks as though your water element (the emotional hypersensitivity) is highly increased by this substance and causes clairsentience. Unwanted or too much clairvoyance or clairsentience might get a curse if you don’t know how to shut it off. On the other hand what you get is what many mediators are dying to reach through decades of spiritual practices and meditation. It is actually a blessing but control is essential. The 2 books Frabato and Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon might be interesting to you.

Frank

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Frank:

Sometimes it is a blessing and other times it is very strong and it becomes a
curse.
It also kicks my Hu into high gear. As long as I am taking it it pretty much eliminates the diabetes/high blood sugar problem that the doctors want to
feed me 4 different pills for.

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:17 am

Hyramposey,

Don't be bummed. Others of us have waited 2 months in dead of winter unable to collect dew, and as for me, my first experiment is in a mini bottle with just 120-130 ml. Also, I am planning to collect dew on any or all of the 9th 10th 11th and 12th or so. Doesn't have to be total full moon. My theory is the waning end is better because the moon shines all night, rising later and later each night.

Several hours ago, I cleaned out my water bath and replaced the water without oil. So far, no condensation. Basically, I have not seen any real changes in the contents of the bottle, except if anything it has gotten a greater clarity at the same time the condensation stopped.

Magnum,

That is most interesting about ingesting your solution. Why did you use dead sea salt? The effects you describe are certainly of a spiritual nature, some of them are similar to my own best perceptions, which did not come from ingesting anything, but one area of great interest to me is the physical connection to spiritual experience, especially the brain. So when Nick speaks of this elixir softening up glands in the brain, this is right up my alley. I believe you can also open things up by such practices as the yoga head stand, simply by flushing a lot of oxygen, blood and energy into the brain.

Basically, I believe that if you have a spiritual experience, you take your brain with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:04 am

Quote :
I believe you can also open things up by such practices as the yoga head stand, simply by flushing a lot of oxygen, blood and energy into the brain.

Hi Ram and Kent,

The elixir has obviously enhancing effects on the spiritual/psychic centers (the chakras). Everything consists of different frequencies of vibration. I don’t see why people (electronics’ engineers/electricians) don’t get the idea to use frequencies that activate the centers. Then all spiritual yoga and meditation would become obsolete.

Frank

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:31 am

magnum.opus1 wrote:
Sometimes it is a blessing and other times it is very strong and it becomes a curse. It also kicks my Hu into high gear. As long as I am taking it it pretty much eliminates the diabetes/high blood sugar problem that the doctors want to
feed me 4 different pills for.

MO-1

Magnum....
This is really great and encouraging evidence of the potential efficacy of this Salt/Dew Path. You seemed to have produced at least a weak version of "The Elixir" since it not only is producing enhanced psychic effects, but also clearing your physical chronic/ aging illnesses. Like I said.... this is very encouraging for me since I'm well into my 60's and could handle a bit of rejuvenation. So let's go for more Life and Light, Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Hyramposey

Hyramposey

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:55 am

Gee this is getting confusticating....we have Hi-Ram and Hy-Ram.... anyhow, thanks guys for the very encouraging words. Wink I will be patient, this is part of this process right?
I am recovering well from yesterdays surgery!

Blessings,

Hyramposey .......Hy-Ram? (That's a Sheep With Tall Legs)! farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HyramPosey
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:19 pm

All:
I have most of what I need to begin the process. I'm waiting for 4 - 24"x24" glass plates and will be ready to start collecting Dew on May 8th. I've read most of the posts and have learned alot. Thanks to all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 am

Well guys, It is 12:33 AM on 4/10/09 We have a big beaustiful full moon at
63 degrees and a RH of 44%. Not the best stats but we have our dew
collection set up tonight. I'm hoping that the Humidity will come up as
the night progresses.

we will just have to see what we have in the morning.

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:33 am

I got 33 ml of dew last night from 4 collection containers. Tonight it rains.

After 2 days I am satisfied that the oil did not affect the condensation and have re added oil, but vegetable oils mostly have a yellow color so this time I used coconut oil, which is as clear as water and I find it much more pleasing.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:06 am

Hi all
As of today my dew has been in the BM for 10 Days. After the approx 40+ Days then 14 days sand bath. I am a little confused. I read from the Rosicruis's Blog "6 – Again put the flask in your sand bath, and it will form itself into a salt, which again will be even lighter in color than before. Repeat this cycle of placing the flask in the Balneo Mary bath and then in the sand bath, and on the 5th time, it will be snow white, and if you were to take some of it out of your flask and place it on a hot silver plate, it would melt like wax. Also, with each cycle of dissolving and coagulating, the time required will be cut in half."... So as we go through each multiplication the BM and sand bath cycle times are cut in half each...right? Trying to get ready for when I get to that point. It looks almost too obvious...the answer hidden in plane sight.

each cycle of dissolving and coagulating, the time required will be cut in half.

Kevin

Last edited by kevinpaw123 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:11 am

I'm finally getting dew here on the west coast with 60 & 70 degree nights, I bought 5 glass jugs 1 foot across by 1 1/2 ft tall from wallmart ,filled with 5 bags of ice & nestled in 5 glass pie pans lined up on 2x6's just off the lawn and getting 1/2 qt. every night. I'm going to run a propane line into the lab instead of using an electric burner because my power bill shot up to over 600.00 after 3 months continous use. I bought 2 copies of your book Nick , nice job . Cant wait to get a copy of your new issue when it comes out. Thanks for this wonderful forum and giveing us all hope. Auggie
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:01 pm

I totally understand the high electric bill auggie. Mine shot over $200 after one week. That was back in december when I attempted to use rainwater. I've been saving since then to afford the process. I'm hoping the finale product will be able to pay off the damages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:18 pm

O.K. Guys I have been gone for some time. My appologies!! I have lots of additional information to post I will get started in the next couple days.

The King is back!!

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elixir Process   The Elixir Process - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elixir Process
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6