The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Does anyone know if the Elixir is okay for pregnant women to take?

If it is, at low doses, let's say, I would imagine some very special kid to come out of the womb... probably know Quantum physics or how to do the rubic's cube in 10 seconds or could fly naturally - something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:14 pm

good question, Shlomo

Last edited by kathryn on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rearticulate my statement)
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:55 pm

No, the alchemy texts specifically warn not to give the elixir to a pregnant women.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Of course Nick, and seriously thank you for posting this important subject and leaving no room for doubt for anyone in the future who also has the same question.

ps, Nick you are looking very content in your newest avatar and I’m wondering if this is a recent photo and we are seeing physical results from your Elixir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:48 pm

I think it's a good question, Shlomo, and all kidding aside I have thought of how the elixir would affect a kid, being that I have little ones. I am not going to go experimenting on them on anything, but it does open the question - at what age should one be able to consume the elixir - or not? I am sure there are teens that either are or will be drawn to making it and consuming it. I wonder how it would affect someone at a younger age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:10 am

Thanks Kathryn and Traci,

I too would like to know at what age you could give the child the Elixir.
I am talking about the True Elixir. My intuition tells me that a pregnant woman could be taking very low, dilute gentle doses of the Elixir and it would be amazing for the Child. Like just little signature energy shots of the Elixir and it would keep the baby totally aligned with the Creator during the entire pregnancy.

Then the mother could continue to take the Elixir after the baby is born and the baby would get it through her breast milk.

Here's where I think one has to "feel into reality" to determine what is truth from what is the smudging of the truth in the books. If you follow the books, as they're written, you will be led astray from the true ways of alchemy because all the alchemists did that... they kept the truth hidden. Some things are exactly their opposite.

I wouldn't recommend that the mother or baby take any of the Oil of the Philosopher's Stone... white or red. But i think the True Elixir would be amazing.

I can feel the True Elixir - through my direct connection with the Divine.
And it feels just fine for a child and a pregnant woman.

blessings,
Shlomo
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:26 am

Quote :
And it feels just fine for a child and a pregnant woman.

I would be careful about what one "feels" is right or wrong, especially when there are already warnings against it.

Quote :
No, the alchemy texts specifically warn not to give the elixir to a pregnant women.

Alchemy is a very intuitive path, but the truth of alchemical knowledge, in my opinion on the basis of the studies I have done over the past year, is not emotional but empirical. If it can be shown in the lab or there is witnessed experience of x,y, or z only then can it be stated as authoritative. "Feeling into reality", as you say, will, I think, get you pointed in the right direction if your heart is filled with pure intent. But you still don't know a darn thing until you do the work.

I once heard a wise man say that belief has nothing to do with the thoughts in your head, and everything to do with the actions you perform. You can believe whatever you want, but if you don't act on what you believe and are able to judge the fruit of those actions to modify what you believe, then you really don't believe anything.

Finally, please don't take this as some sort of rebuke. I'm not trying to discourage your ideas Moshe. I think it is good that your thoughts are so engaged with this. But I would gently advise that you be careful on making comments without having the textual evidence or practical experience to back it up. You seem like a wise and generous person who wants nothing but to help. I'd hate to lose your input.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 am

Yes, Moshe, I would be careful by going what you "feel" to be the truth, because it is leading you in the wrong direction, and so far has only lied to you.

It is NOT okay to give a child the the Elixir, and by that I mean the Elixir from dew which is indeed the TRUE elixir of life. Even a teenager should not take it unless they are already prepared to handle to the consequences and have learned psychic ability to some extent.

The elixir from metals can be given to a child of any age since it does not affect the mind in any psychic way, and doesn't charge the astral body, since it's devoid of astral energy itself, but only heals the body and the one from silver heals metal illness, which can be a blessing for a child born with a learning disability and would drastically alter the course of their lives for the better.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:20 am

kathryn wrote:

Nick you are looking very content in your newest avatar and I’m wondering if this is a recent photo and we are seeing physical results from your Elixir?

Yes, it's a recent photo and yes, I'm always at peace and feeling very content. I use to worry a lot about everything, as Pisces are notorious worriers. The worry wasn't all that negative and bothersome, it was just my mind always focused on things that needed to get done, or problems that needed solving.

But the elixir refreshes your mind and then also puts you in a permanent state of peaceful relaxation, yet alert and focused. At first I thought it might be a placebo effect, but it persisted all this time, so I know it's an actual change from the elixir itself.

I also just feel so good that it keeps me grinning all day, and by the end of the day my face muscles hurt. I'm actually starting to develop dimples.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:57 am

Nick,

It appears to me that since you first created this forum you do look as if you have not really aged. It has been a few years now correct? Well I can say this, I really hope it turns out that way for everyone here on this forum who is actually performing the work.

Jamar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:25 am

Sholomo said : [I don't think that is the True Elixir of Life, but a very strong and powerful medicine that leads to the True Elixir]

Shlomo, I am wondering, is your statement experiential? Nick speaks from personal experience. Do you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:46 am

I agree with Nick on this. The Old Sages would never have put a statement like that
into their writings if it was the inverse of what they actually ment. I think the protection
of the life of a child and or a pregnant women would hold a special place in the thoughts
of these Alchemists.

Blessings,

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:51 pm

travelingman777 wrote:
Nick,

It appears to me that since you first created this forum you do look as if you have not really aged. It has been a few years now correct? Well I can say this, I really hope it turns out that way for everyone here on this forum who is actually performing the work.

Jamar

I just created this forum in January.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:58 pm

I finally deleted Shlomo from the forum, because it was obvious that he was going to continue to argue with me, and pretend he's not being a total a-hole while at the same time constantly talking down to me and disrespecting me and this entire forum.

He's aslo a poser, only pretending to be an alchemist, but has never done any real alchemy work, and is completely unqualified to be making statements about the Elixir of Life and the process with dew not being the true Elixir. If I let him stay, he would have just gone 'round and 'round in circles obsessing over that nonsense.

And the fact he kept saying I was deleting any posts that disagree with my statements is what finalized my decision to boot that certified douche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:16 pm

I politely disagree with you Benedikt, Shlomo was disrespecting both Nick and the forum by making statements that were accurate only in his imagination and not based on any authentic personal experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:57 pm

kathryn wrote:
I politely disagree with you Benedikt, Shlomo was disrespecting both Nick and the forum by making statements that were accurate only in his imagination and not based on any authentic personal experience.

He speculated much. But everyone could see that it is his opinion and choose wether to believe him or Nick, who has more knowledge and practical experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:54 pm

With all respect, my intention is to learn how to and then experience for myself what has been accomplished before me here. Someone else’s assumptions, theories, and guesswork resulting from observation and not participation only muddy the water of a brilliant path that has been clearly and graciously laid. Shlomo began with a valid question and turned it into a distraction. And that feels like subtle sabotage to me. I won’t take up any more space on this particular forum. A serious topic has been frankly addressed here and the rest is inconsequential.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am

When I deleted Shlomo (Moshe) I also removed a lot of his posts. And his most recent posts which were the ones that finally crossed the line, were so bad that I think most people would agree with my decision to remove him.

So maybe some people didn't get a chance to read his posts before I deleted them, and they think I'm a real jackass for removing him from our place of peace and happiness.

His only intention here was to argue with me about the Elixir of Life I present in my book, and present his view of it not being the completed and true Elixir. And he based that just on belief; he had no experience with reading alchemy texts, so he had nothing to use for making a logical and sound conclusion on what the real Elixir of Life is. He just went soley on a self-delusion of believing he just "knows" the answers.

He was just a guy from youtube who found my youtube channel and then joined this forum; he wasn't already an alchemist before he came here. He didn't have any understanding or knowledge of what real alchemy is.

So for him to be arguing with me about that subject was just ridiculous. And then getting so upset when I removed his posts about it, and then taking it one step further and continuing to post about it over and over even after I told him to stop that nonsense.

It started out with him just presenting his theory of the Elixir of Life not being what I say it is, and then he just kept obsessing over it because I refused to let someone post a theory as fact and then argue with me about it. The rules of the forum clearly explain that I will not tolerate such posts.

If I had let him stay, we would still be having that exact same argument, and he would have brought it up to an epic size debate, ultimately trying to make me look like the bad guy just because I refuse to let him present his belief of what the Elixir of Life is.

He just couldn't stand the way I run this forum, and how strict I am with what posts I let stay, and he viewed my deleting of his posts as an attack, which is not what it was.

And what was the point of him posting his belief about the Elixir here anyway? He admitted that it was just a belief and he based it on nothing at all but a belief instead of research or experience with alchemy, so what was his purpose of presenting that view? The only purpose would be to try and make people believe that what I present as the Elixir of Life isn't actually the true Elixir. That was his goal, and it's absurd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life   Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pregnant ladies. babies and the Elixir of Life
Page 1 of 1