The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons taking something from the sleeping people

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Demons taking something from the sleeping people Empty
PostSubject: Demons taking something from the sleeping people   Demons taking something from the sleeping people Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:51 am

I once had an OBE which I don't think was a true OBE, but I was still in the dream state. Perhaps a mix of both, because anytime you are floating in a dream, you are astral projecting, just not always consciously.

I floated out of my house and it was dark outside as it should be at the time this was happening, and there were all these demons flying up in swirling tornado-like formations, coming up from the neighborhood and all the peoples houses. I was convinced it was just a lucid dream, so instead of being scared, I got brave and went flying right up to one of these tornadoes.

They were all flying up to some sort of light in the sky, and they all looked grayish or black, and they had human like faces, but their bodies were like gremlins. When I flew up in there right beside them, I could feel their anger and hatred and all the evilness inside them. And they looked very detailed and real. I bumped into one and he scratched me with his long nails, and it hurt pretty bad.

Then just when I was getting close to the light where all these demons were going, I woke up. I don't know what to think of it, but I got the impression these demons were taking something from all the sleeping people and collecting it in whatever was on the other side of that white light.

I remember being afraid, but more fascinated than scared, because I couldn't believe my brain would be able to make such an astonishing and realistic nightmare. It's hard to believe it was all just a dream.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Crestington

Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Demons taking something from the sleeping people   Demons taking something from the sleeping people Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:43 am

This story makes me think of Felix's friend and her nightmares where she had demons in her dream and she couldn't move.

Maybe these are spirits that feed off of fear and attempt to cause nightmares in order to gather food.

Just a guess
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Demons taking something from the sleeping people   Demons taking something from the sleeping people Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Nick,

Years ago I've had quite a few similar encounters in my astral travels.

The best defense known to me is to surround yourself with a spherical or egg-shaped shield of Gold light, and if attacked you can blast those lower astral beings with Gold light while simultaneously showing NO FEAR at all, because that's what those beings are feeding on. Sometimes they are even capable of inducing nightmares, only to feed on the fears that are being generated by the sleepers having them.

Andy.
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male

PostSubject: Re: Demons taking something from the sleeping people   Demons taking something from the sleeping people Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:21 am

AB, I was wondering if you could explain your method in order to achieve Astral Travel, maybe some of your experiences as well.
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Demons taking something from the sleeping people   Demons taking something from the sleeping people Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:38 am

Mind Awake - Body Asleep

This has been working for me for many years, but you must pass the Fear Barrier first... And it takes practice and patience to achieve the ability NOT to associate who you really are with the physical body you currenly occupy - you need to sort of 're-wire' your brain to achieve this (-:

In general, I have found Robert Monroe's methods and approaches to work fine for me.

Last edited by AB on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male

PostSubject: Re: Demons taking something from the sleeping people   Demons taking something from the sleeping people Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:20 pm

I've heard of the Monroe Institute before, I would like to visit them at some point to experience it firsthand.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Demons taking something from the sleeping people   Demons taking something from the sleeping people Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:18 am

its funny that you mention demons as lower beings, because they only are found in the UV range of vision which is actually higher then us already, they are fallen angels, but are at the same level as them compared to us. Demons are real as you and I are but they are trapped in the UV, just like we are trapped in this lower frequency world while you have a physical body, demons can only interact properly with us on our level if they drink our blood, unfortunate but true. they do feed or are at least attracted by some types of emotions (fear and hate, anger) and love to torment people to induce these emotions thats why there is haunted houses and the like, places that they are in because of what happened there. but they have to ask to interact or torrent people, they don't have to ask us though because we are lower beings to them. we are higher beings but most of us are not aware of the higher self in yourselves, this is also very hard to discribe in english because what you see in that world doesn't communicate on an english level most is unspoken anyway, we are just lower than the angels don't get me wrong but we are confined to the physical body that is much lower then this, but we control this body with the higher freq self and are connected to it by a silver cord i've seen it.

I had a friend that went to a sayons once because he was curious about them, not 100% if thats how it's spelt, but anyways it had started just before he arrived with a friend that had been before and thought it was great, and it stopped on a dime when he entered the room, he was a born again christian and no one else was, there were about 12 people in the slightly lit living room, the demon they were talking to would not be with them while he was there and he was told to leave so that they could continue. but he said that he heard it speak to them before he left, creeped him up for days. it said that there was one marked with a seal among them and refused to continue with him being there. that was interesting!

I've had a few wild dreams, or sleep experiences lately, i had all the 5 senses while in a few of them and it was very amazing, i became conscious while i was in a dream ( this at the moment is the only way i get into them) and i started to interact with the created world that was in there (because i don't believe that my mind alone can setup an entire world in the dreamscape just that i can change it or move state in it) and some of them were real places like my old farm i grew up on, but most times i havent seen the places or recognized it from before, some are of the future. I tend to be in a lucid dream and then walk out or d-jump to places i want to be in if i don't like where im at when i wake up in the dream. this is also funny because you do just kind of wake up in your dreams and you go from drunk looking to interacting normally. i have had alot of times where i've had dejavo's too with certain conversations that i have been in the same place and saying the same things before but its only as it happens to me in this world that i know that i've dreamt about it before and seen it. so i know that dreams are important and can be very real, sometimes more real then being awake. in these times that i have the call back and see what to say to get the right outcome from it, but i must say i have very few of them, when becoming conscious in dreams its like entering the matrix i guess to say the closest thing i know to explain it. for me to do it deliberately i was listening to trance music while i was trying to go to bed, i have to start with my toes and work slowly up to my head and relax every muscle, i learnt it from "new energy ways v2", because i have for a while known awareness of my energy i can move it around and stur up my charkas to make them open or closed, i can move the energy around while listening to certain songs or music, when i enter the room of a new house or something like that i feel all the energy spreading out over the room searching out for energies good or bad consciously, alot of people have a bit of this though too, i open the chakras up while i'm relaxing, i've found for now that if i don't open them up fully i dont have the full 5 senses in my dreams, the dew elixir must open these chakras up more and give them more energy to work with, once i've done this my whole body shakes not physically just the energy part, and i feel that part of me getting ready to escape, i dont think my energy levels are high enough to stay awake for the transition but i have been told that its like moving thru a mirror to the dreamscape or like opening your eyes and getting out of bed but not physically but jumping out of your body. people that aren't conscious while in the dreamscape look drunk and i have seen myself drunk in there too just before waking up into it, and some of the drunk looking people have a bubble around them too like a protection thing i guess not sure. i believe there is always a part of you in the dreamscape or what ever you's like to call it, because i've seen myself in there before i take over the body of myself in there, you not only just see in first person thru the eyes view but 3d 360 degrees and sometimes that gets very confusing changing views if you don't remember to go back in the view that you first started with, because i've started an alice in wonderland before where i change the view thinking that its cool moving that way like going thru yourself from the front view to the back so now you are in reverse but your body you're in is still front just that you've changed awareness to the other area not all of you has moved there and the movments of your body is still normal but your have to control the body in that reversed way, weird but cool when you stop freeking out and start to work it out!

with more dew i believe it might not just enhance the dreamscape for me but the physical world too, being more aware of whats around me and how to use this world around me properly, in that both might become one, i say this because i have had times of confusion of if im in this world or that world because they look the same and with having the 5 senses in both its only the transition between them, i can see how the psychic powers can come into this world from me being conscious in the other world, i see how i might be able to d-jump in this world by doing it so much in the dreamscape too, sounds out there but its very easy, your body raises freq and you have a thought of where you want to go while raising the body freq up or you just fly there (and flying is not slow but very instant unless you want it to be), and then you just lower the bodies freq down to normal again. its done automatically for you but thats what happens.

learning more about what i can do with the energy around me is fun but the books can only take you so far and as alot of people say about books is that most or all the books don't have the right knowledge in them to do it successfully, that might have worked once for someone that way, but in reality he might have tried it that way but the body and mind might have also just triggered something else.

one day i would like to try to talk to a person of known friendship consciously (both obviously conscious, so as to make the conversation about a certain topic,alchemy or something) in the dreamscape like a meeting, it would be the safest way to talk and know that not too many other people can do this and tap into the conversation and know what we are on about. obe telepathy, anyways theres alot of potential here of alot of things to happen.

thanks for listening love to hear feedback too.

phillip reed
Australia

Last edited by phillip_reed on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Demons taking something from the sleeping people   Demons taking something from the sleeping people Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:17 am

Demons are here to keep the "asleep" or un-illiminated people from seeing the truth, the bible talks about the scales that are on the eyes of man, so your demons dream Nick is very close to this fact. they take energy away from the people so that their chakras stay closed or weakened and they aren't aware of this and don't know how to use it either or are so called "un-illiminated" and the demons steal it for their own purposes, and change it to other emotions for food like fear hate anger or energies like this, thats correct their stealing emotions. if your chakras are low on energy they won't open up and stay closed to such a point that some people are even mostly un-aware of this world let alone the other worlds. Chakras are energy systems that we use to interact with this world and the other worlds around us, because its like a gate from the physical body to the spiritual world/ and or just the physical world too, the way we sense things outside of our bodys, without the chakras there would be no "sense"!

you moving over to them in your dream to see what they were up to and seeing what happened to that situation, is more like that your actions in what you are doing to people in this world and showing people the way about dew and opening their eyes has attracted "their" attention and not very happy with you but because "it" didn't do anything to you is also a interesting fact that that demon doesn't have the power individually to be allowed to do any thing to you and moves about the bigger picture of their mission for now. just a quick thought on dreams interpetation colours also mean alot in dreams, the more you remember about the dream in all the everything it was and write them down the easier it is to read the dream properly and interpet it more properly. i have been working on this for some time.

and in these times as it will be getting worse is the tornadoes part, they know its getting soon time and they will not be allowed to continue their work to deceive people and they are succeeding very well in that mission, keeping them from the truth, they are trying hard to do so and they will be doing their best to do this until the end. the type and shape of demon is helpful to because they are like a great army, actually they are, and they form 1/3 of the heavens, these ones wanted their own thing and were kicked out of heaven, the other 2/3rd of the army is good. getting back to the army thing these demons are shaped for different ranks in that army, minions and leaders, and archangels, leaders over 10s, 100s,and 1000s, and up just like earth and mans armies. i believe these in your dream are the lowest minion not higher.

moving up into the port holes like that in a dream is raising your energies to the higher dimensions (your brains freq) and cutting out just before the transition is normal it happens when you go into the dream and when you come back out, its probably not that you couldn't follow them out the portholes but you did!, into this world!, that is correct they were coming back to this world from the dreamscape too, not going anyway else. sorry to disappoint u in that them might have been going somewhere else, but you followed them correctly back here.
where abouts here is another story, that can't be told here.

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons taking something from the sleeping people   Demons taking something from the sleeping people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons taking something from the sleeping people
Page 1 of 1