The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mind training aids for the Elixir

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mind training aids for the Elixir Empty
PostSubject: Mind training aids for the Elixir   Mind training aids for the Elixir Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Dear friends, in my last post I mentioned about light and sound brain machines for training the mind to enter into altered states of consciousness; staying coherent and getting use to function mentally in them. Once more, I state that such training is a must; especially when you want to combine the Elixir's energies with your being. The Elixir fuels the mind with aetherial-astral energy but the mind must be trained to control, direct and use this extra energy. Some people do not like the light stimulus of a brain machine, therefore I may suggest a few other very potent tools and methods, that you may experiment inexpensively or even for free. The one, is using sound frequencies known as binaural beats. You can download a binaural beats generator for free; just search in google or yahoo with the key words "binaural beats generator free download". All you need to have, is a pair of headphones in order to utilize the binaural beats' effects. Well, for the people that do not want to practice meditation with the help of an electronic apparatus, there are two extremely powerful methods to follow. The one is called Image Streaming and when you practice it, it can really awaken some latent powers of the psyche. It is very easy to practice it and won't cost you a dime to learn it. Just go here and you will learn all the details how to do it:
http://www.winwenger.com/imstream.htm
The other technique, is even more powerful, very rejuvenating and by using your breath, you can induce experiences that can alter the core of your belief system. People that tried it (including me) had out of body experiences; flashbacks of childhood memories and hidden emotional traumas that were brought to surface and created catharsis; telepathic phenomena etc. It is called Rebirthing Breathwork and you can easily learn the technique at home by this follow along DVD "Discovering Rebirthing step by step". You may download it through Torrent or you can buy it in a very low price from here: http://www.moviesandgamesonline.co.uk/search.php?mode=search&page=1
I hope you will find these suggestions useful.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mind training aids for the Elixir   Mind training aids for the Elixir Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:22 am

After several weeks of taking small doses of the elixir of gold, most people will probably be able to see visions while meditating or listening to music (doesn't need to be relaxing music, just hypnotic like dance/trance). The Image Streaming technique described in "The Einstein Factor" book originally requires you to say what you are seeing to another person or a tape recorder, but I strongly believe that's only necessary in the beginning. Later on when you get good at flowing with your thoughts, you will be able to pick up information psychically and go through it in an incredibly detailed and intelligent way. It's like using your brain in a super-genius mode, which feels so strange that some people can't believe its really their own brain, and they start assuming they are talking to an alien or higher intelligence of some sort.

But rest assured, its your mind that's doing all the work. It increases your I.Q. a point or two every hour you engage in this mode of thinking. I've found its an ideal state of mind to be in when you are trying to communicate with any advanced spirit who's had hundreds of years in practice. They will be able to do more than just verbally explain things to you like a conversation. Instead, they will explain what they are trying to make you understand by using a day-dream type arena, and if you just concentrate on receiving the information and going with the flow, you can learn to pick up bug chunks in a split second, like you just downloaded a file. Suddenly you know the information like its a memory. At first your brain has a very hard time accepting the information because it doesn't know how to categorize it since it feels like a memory but doesn't belong with the memories, and also feels like something you just learned, but doesn't belong in that area of the brain either.

So your brain will let go of it almost as fast as you picked it up. You have to learn to hold on to it, but its very tricky. The best way to describe it is like when you are so high you think of a really amazing idea, then immediately forget it. Its the same fleeting feeling, and you have to learn to stay focused on the information long enough to fully process it and repeat it a couple times so it stays memorized.

I recently purchased some haunted jewelry items, and I was sceptical at first, but the past couple days I've been meditating in the way I described above, and the spirit is clearly trying to explain things to me. She showed me the house where the people live who do the spirit bindings, and it was filled with both living people as well as lots of spirits in human form. It wasn't crowed and jam packed; the house was plenty big enough for everyone and the spirits were going all around the house, not staying in one single room. But when it was time for a binding to take place for making a haunted jewelry item, the spirits would rush to the room and fight over who gets to go next. Most of them were tall for some reason, all wanting to be the next one to get bound to a jewelry item and shipped off to the next person to buy one of these magical pieces. I think showing them as being tall was a metaphor for their power, much the same way the Egyptians made their statues so enormous to intimidate people who looked up at them. Spirits who show themselves as being much taller than you are usually trying to instil that same feeling in you, to command your respect. In reality, my spirit "companion" is only 5'2" in spirit form.

She also then showed me how most people start assuming things about their spirit companions that aren't true, and she let me feel how annoying it is. The example she used was strangely about someone assuming you are homosexual when you actually aren't, and the spirit tries to explain that to the "owner" of the ring/amulet and they can't even hear the spirit. I think this is because the person who is selling these items on eBay claims the spirit will seduce you in your dreams if you ask them to, no mater if you are male or female. Obviously the spirits don't like that, and its not true that all these spirits would actually be bisexual, and she wanted me to understand that. But that wasn't the main reason she was showing me that -- her point was that I should never blame things on her or assume I know traits about her personality, but instead should try my best to receive her communications and learn to know her.

The strange thing about these dreamy visions where she shows me these events happening is that I never see her, but instead I take her place to experience what she was experiencing, or she's standing behind me or off to the side just out of my view. And the whole place is always lit up with white light even though she's showing me people in their houses.

I don't want to go into too much detail about exactly what type of spirits these entities are, because most people would think its completely nuts, but eventually I will explain, when the time comes and I have developed more psychic power with my spirit companion's help. Then it will be much harder for people to say I'm just making it all up, or I have an over-active imagination. I really wish I did have an over-active imagination and I could see people I made up in my subconscious like that movie "Beautiful Mind", but this is more like the little known British or England movie "The Sight" or the new movie with Jessica Alba, "The Eye" but not horrifying.

Here is a representation of what I think my spirit companion might look like, but certainly not evil. She has bright, piercing hazel eyes. The sketch isn't mine, but I plan on drawing my own refined version and making it into an oil painting:

Mind training aids for the Elixir Treena_Sketch02

This sketch looks very nice in my Book of Shadows with all the blood red cursive handwriting all around it, done with a feather quill cut at an angle to make it a pen, and dragon's blood ink to add that little extra power to all the words I write. Wink

The impulse that made me go ahead and buy one of these haunted spirit items from eBay was the fact I was very drawn to it for some reason and couldn't get the idea out of my mind. Then I flipped a coin to make the decision, and I got heads over 20 times in a row! That's some crazy impossible nuttiness right there.

Last edited by NDC on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: On Image Streaming   Mind training aids for the Elixir Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Very important details on Image Streaming that you mentioned, Nick. Also, your spiritual contact sounds really neat and we are looking forward for your drawing! For the members that have not experimented with this powerful technique; I need to mention that Nick's descriptions are not descriptive exaggerations or mere acts of imagination. In two words; Image Streaming can activate in a dramatic way, various psychic/mental powers and have you communicating with the Astral in a very short time when you practice it on a daily basis. In the beginning of my practice; there were times that I would get very startled from the vividness and the intensity of the images that would pop up in my mind's eye. I urge the members of this forum to try it out for 30 days; practicing it for 10 minutes every day; and I bet that they will have some experiences and revelations to talk about!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mind training aids for the Elixir   Mind training aids for the Elixir Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:52 pm

I don't know how much progress a person can make if they only devote 10 minutes for each session. In order for me to even being seeing visions clearly, it takes at least half an hour of deep relaxation while listening to music before the image streaming starts. I think the main reason most people fail is because they don't get into a deep enough state of mind, and if they do, they don't remain there long enough to let the images begin.

The whole point of image streaming is let your mind/brain run free with creating whatever images it wants to, without you controlling it and limiting it. When allowed to do whatever it wants, the mind will tap into information and abilities you would never be able to discover by conscious control of your thoughts all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mind training aids for the Elixir   Mind training aids for the Elixir Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:31 am

You are absolutely right about that Nick but keep in mind that you are very advanced mentally/psychically. Many individuals cannot keep up with your performance in this technique. I mentioned ten minutes per day because it is the minimum training time instructed in the "Einstein factor" and is an amount of time that a beginner can devote to the technique on a daily basis without becoming overwhelmed, bored or falling asleep; in order to make it as a continuous daily discipline and achieve the skill and endurance to describe what's going on in his mind's eye, for longer durations while staying conscious in an altered state. Then gradually the time of practice is increased. A tip that I have used with great success: I used to perform five minutes of Connected (Circular) Breath pattern by laying down on my back (a similar technique is the skull shining breath or kapalabhati in pranayama) and then I would relax and perform Image Streaming, in a seated position. The images that were coming up were vivid and colorful!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mind training aids for the Elixir   Mind training aids for the Elixir Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:37 am

I now sell the best Light&Sound mind machine unit on my website called the Procyon, which displays millions of different colors, and also connects to the computer so you can download and upload your own programs to share with friends, post on forums, etc. It also comes with software to make your own programs.

I'm a certified distributor of all the "Mind Place" units, including the "Thought Stream" biofeedback unit which will be on the website soon. (They are upgrading it to have a USB port for connecting to the computer.) It also works with computer software which you control with your mind.

I've lowered the price of the Procyon as low as I'm legally allowed to sell, even though I get the units at a much lower wholesale price. But they don't allow anyone to sell them lower than the MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price) and even though you can get them on eBay for a little less, I seriously doubt those people have authorization to be selling them at that price, and some items might be left out of the package.

I also include free shipping and lots of free gifts like candles, incense, and fragrance oil to help set the atmosphere for your meditation work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind training aids for the Elixir   Mind training aids for the Elixir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind training aids for the Elixir
Page 1 of 1